Reviews of The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa 5 stars

Diplomatic Area, Manama, Bahrain

#38 of 154 hotels in Manama

Ambience, location & Comfort.
    • Superior Room

They were using their own exchange rate (high) while charging the Hotel bill in Foreign currency. Better to use credit card or local currency.

Ambience, location & Comfort.

5 star hotel but no valet parking.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

5 star hotel but no valet parking. Also, when I arrived to the hotel no one from the staff helped with the luggage and check-in was slow but check out extremely fast.

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, clean rooms , helpful staff,...
    • Superior Room

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, clean rooms , helpful staff, comfortable beds and great facilities, the only thing was that i expected a full sea view but its was more like a tiny glimpse at the corner of the window but that's not a big deal really, i recommend this hotel its perfect specially the price factor, i got a great deal and am for sure happy and would visit again !

very bad experience from this hotel
    • Superior Room

The smoking alarm suddenly ringing during sleeping in the morning. My friend and we were panic and It was early morning so It makes us very uncomfortable.And the staff and manager came to room for checking the alarm. And Their way to talk was "Did you smoke here?why smoking alarm is ringing. Go back to sleep." Especially front office manager named Mohamed Alshaikha, His attitude was really rude and we told to him We are gonna report offically. He said "Go a head and he don't care about it."We really felt unrespected from the staff and as a front office manager, he should not do this kind of behaviors. And the water was not coming for few hours. We should do shower in cold water!!!!! I was so shock about this 5stars hotel , staff attitude and everything was so disappointed.

Location for hotel is good. And room is clean and bigger than expected.

Wonderful and unforgettable stay
    • Superior Room

Very pleasant stay at this very comfortable and clean hotel and the staff were very helpful especially Salma at the reception .. I'd go back again and again ..

Good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

- You need to enter inside the hotel and call them for valet parking and taking out the baggage. - No breakfast included. - A/C was not working properly. - Room doors was very heavy to open. - The fridge was smelly. - The fire alarm was on every morning for few minutes since we checked in.

- Check-in and check out was so smooth. - Friendly staff and helpful. - Rooms were good and clean. - The swimming pool was great. - Hotel food was great.

Very nice location but the hotel need to improve many other area
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room service is poor: you need to wait too long for extra water. local calls not free. wifi is not strong. rooms not soundproof you can hear gusts talking outside ur room.

location, Cleanliness and Facilities

It is renovated completely with nice and comfortable colors ...
    • Superior Room

The sport facilitates is not renovated old weight lefting equipment reception is not good not trained to take care of customers

It is renovated completely with nice and comfortable colors Big room nice toilet new tv technology options fast respond by central reception for all services good room service

Relaxing and enjoyable
    • Superior Room

Such a lovely experience, friendly and helpful stuff,a very understanding manager and ready fo any question. We enjoyed every minute and looking forward to back again.

Perfect and enjoyable experience in every way
    • Superior Room

Very helpful and courteous staff. We had driven to the hotel 5 hours, reached unexpectedly early and they even arranged an early check in as we had young children with us. Erika was especially helpful. Rooms excellent and clean. En suite bathroom spotless and brand new fittings. Very modern look. Location is excellent, right near the national museum and other attractions. Highly recommended, we'd love to come again soon!

• Superior Room

Price is a bit expensive compared to the other 5-star hotels we've been.

The staffs are great. Especially the manager, whom is a lady and European I believe. Excellent communication skills.

Nice apartments with one caveat
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen had no eating utensils. I wasn't necessarily expecting pots and pans, but there weren't even any plates, forks, or spoons. What is the point of providing an apartment with a kitchen if you absolutely can't use it?

Lovely pool area, shared playground for little kids, fast room service.

Excellent Hotel, great rooms, very recommended.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed at one-Bed room apartment which is big in size and very convenient and comfortable. Furniture is clean and amenities are available. I stayed one night that I relay enjoyed. Hotel Location is at one of the bet locations in Manama. Staff are very friendly.

Location of my business chooses location of accommodation!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room service was slow and the flat lack a lot of items such as kitchen necessities and silverware and many others. I ate at the pool bar a hamburger which wasn’t cooked well and also hygiene issues seems not been taking seriously by the staff!

Location, bar atmosphere and nice bartenders.

A good hotel with a perfect location in Manama.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The bathrooms need to be renewed, they don't meet the 5 star requirements of today. The check-out (at 23h45) was very slow.

Hotel with good facilities such as lovely swimming pool, good restaurants and bar. Location of the hotel is great as well.

An excellent hotel
    • Superior Room

The hotel could really use more car parking spaces. If you arrive late on a weekend, parking can be a challenge.

The newly refurbished rooms are amazing, the decor modern and the lighting as bright or subdued as you need. The beds are extremely comfortable and the new rain showers are superb. As always, the service at this hotel is friendly, efficient and discreet. The choice of dining is very good and the prices for the main restaurant are, particularly for Bahrain, very reasonable.

Clean innovative rooms and nice staff
    • Superior Room

Gym needs some innovation.

Clean and comfortable rooms. Totally innovated. Staff is friendly and helpful specially Najla the receptionist she was very helpful and kind, as she offered late check out and facilitated our stay to enjoy the stay.

Excellent value for money in the Royal Club.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Excellent value for money in the Royal Club. The facilities and food on offer are fantastic. The hotel is recently renovated and to a high standard. The pool area and restaurant is very good too. I will definitely be back soon. Thank you.

Great stay comfortable beds.
    • Superior Room

Could not adjust temperatures in room. Lighting was dark or too bright. Did not like the new rooms. Modern but boring.

Service by staff was great. Especially those at pool side.

Excellent staff and very accommodating
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were the only downfall. They were too soft and so when we lay on them we sunk into them and it felt as though we weren’t even lying in pillows.

The staff were so friendly and accommodating. When going to the pool the staff kept an eye on beds and informed us when there were some free, a staff member in the gym provided us with towels without us asking and also had a nice chat with us and finally on checkout day they allowed us to checkout at 3:30pm instead of the regular 12pm. We were even later than 3:30 checking out but they didn’t bombarde us with calls to the room like other hotels do. Btw the gym was really nice!!! Not too big but not too small.

Total chill & total bliss.
    • Superior Room

I'd have liked to have a bath tub in the room. The bedroom view was disappointing I asked for a pool view but the room was too low to see the pool (Room 212) But these issues were minor compared to the delightful overall experience.

The hotel is in a program of renovation & I was lucky enough to be given a brand new room & it was amazing. Beautiful decor, bathroom divine, bed scrumptious with beautiful Egyptian cotton sheets. The breakfast buffet was delicious with a great choice. There was also an option to make extra dishes. The staff were amazing they could not do enough & were so friendly. Felt like a big family. Outdoor bar & pool great. The spa was nice. Although the water in the Jacuzzi seemed cooler than normal & the indoor ladies pool was very small. However, the treatments were fabulous. My therapist had only started a few days before I arrived but oh boy did she know how to do a perfect hot stone massage, best ever, so relaxing & removed every ache & pain. My 'no longer aching back' is still in a good place 36 hours post treatment. Cloud 9 service. :)

A most wonderful stay
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Rooms a little date carpets need replacing but loved the stay and would def recommend booking a royal suite room with the lounge access saved us a lot of money on food and drinks.

Staff in uniform standing ouside the main door was rude when...
    • Superior Room

Staff in uniform standing ouside the main door was rude when I enquired if the hotel is diplomat radisson blue hotel residence and spa. His response: why don’t you go in and check😡

Advertisement photos need to be revised.
    • Superior Room

The photos posted on booking.com only shows rooms with kitchen hence i made the reservation but upon checkin i was told that my booking was for standard room. Then had to pay extra for room with kitchen because of our long stay.

Swimming pool area is very nice

My stay was pleasant as was breakfast and pool area
    • Superior Room

The room door was ajar when I arrived at the room, I was concerned for security, cleanliness etc. the floor levels in the room were uneven between room, hall, bathroom. This was just very little like 1 cm but was not good as it was hidden. room floors should be level unless it is a design feature in which case it would be a substantial and obvious step (rm 212)

The hotel was well decorated

Pleasant hotel with poor customer relations.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Turned up at 4PM for a 3PM check in to be told our room wasn’t available and we would have to wait an hour as there was still guests in our room. Was told there was no alternative rooms for our 2 year old that was tired and needed a nap. The manager then said we would be compensated but no compensation was offered on check out.

Pleasant hotel with decent facilities

Well appointed hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Overall extremely satisfied.
    • Superior Room

That I wasn't staying there for longer!

Breakfast was amazing with lots of choice. Both myself and my colleague were upgraded to a junior suite each which were massive!

Very upgraded property, beautiful room
    • Superior Room

Breakfast buffet was expensive and not a great value with selection offered No airport shuttle though it is listed on their amenities

Very upgraded property, beautiful room

Good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Interiors of the room could've been better. Although the reception is lovely! Also, spa services could've been more discounted esp for manis and pedis. The staff could be more welcoming, which only a very few did.

Extra comfy bed for sure. Great location too. Segregated gym, pool, steam, sauna, jacuzzi were the best part of this stay for me.

Far exceeded my expectations
    • Grand Suite with Lounge Access

No negatives

We paid extra for us to be able to make use of the Royal Suite, which was basically a private dining room which also provided a light lunch and cocktails, this more than paid for itself as the hotel prices for drinks were very expensive.

Comfortable stay and excellent customer service!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough parking. On our check out, we parked outside the night before and we were blocked in by another car. This was resolved immidiately by the staff.

I made a special request for our room if the staff could do something to make my son's birthday special. They have exceeed my expectations, we entered our suite with baloons and cake ready for my son! Really impressed on how they took the time to fulfill my request, thank you to all the staff!

Very good hotel but need to improve their employees
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

1- The parking was very limited and I asked to reserve a space and was confirmed but when I arrived I have been told to park anywhere around. 2- The concierges were not helpful at all. 3- hospitality is all about customers relation and satisfaction.

The design of the hotel, fit out and furniture are really good, very clean hotel.

room is big and clean the lobby staff and valet parking...
    • Superior Room

there was water disturbance without informing followed by orange dirty water for half hour and there were maint anance going around with drilling from early morning and there were no any soloution from hotel mangement while i escalated the issue to hotel manger as i had my 10 month baby crying from loud sound

room is big and clean the lobby staff and valet parking staff and the staff who carried the bag were supper performance

Very pleasant joyfull stay

Nothing in particular

House keeping was excellent, very clean linen. Always keen to help. Even though the hotel was going under renovation, we couldn’t feel it. Was looking foward for a brunch on friday but all were explainedto us. My overall comment about the hotel is excellency to the staff from reception, restuarant, Kontiki pool bar staff and housekeeping. Looking foward for the next stay in future. Thank you to tha management

Area, neat and clean, acting fast in case of complain, room...
    • Superior Room

On booking website there is a sofa-bed but it doesn't. The room minibar tray was broken. The ventilation inside the bathroom doesn't work

Area, neat and clean, acting fast in case of complain, room was good ocean view.

Bad stay at the hotel.
    • Superior Room

Everything except it's location. The staff are very biased and they don't help you. I booked the hotel and choose the check in to be from 8-9 am, when I arrived there they said if you want to check in now pay extra money otherwise wait until 11 am. The hotel are holding money from my credit card even that they don't need prepayment and that I paid the whole price when I arrived. The place isn't clean and smells bad. Not comfortable.

It's location.

Looking forward to our stay at the radisson hotel - one of our favourite in bahrain
    • Superior Room

There is nothing we do not like.

This is one of our favourite hotels in Bahrain and we now seem to choose to stay there whenever we go to Bahrain. We were unable to go to Bahrain for New Year's Eve as my Passport was new and there was a problem with it. We contacted the hotel a couple of hours before we were due there and asked if our night could be transferred to another time. They have gladly done this for us without question. Well done to the Radisson Management. This is the second time they have done us a favour. We look forward to our stay on Friday night. Many thanks again.

Disaster/ never recommended
    • Superior Room

The room above the room I stayed was having a complete renovation.. I stayed at the New Year's Eve and woke up at 7 am because of the building and contractors work, the loud noise of drilling, construction works and labors noise was a complete disaster.. I was not informed of this prior to getting the room not after I checked in.. I complained however the situation got only worst

Friendly staff

Had a lovely relaxing time.
    • Superior Room

The hotel was undergoing renovation but this did not interfere with my rest relaxation and enjoyment.

Staff were excellent. Irish sports bar was very good esp Mae. Spa was wonderful and relaxing. The therepist was very good. The Hairdressing salon was definitely a treat . Quality of food was excellent. would certainly stay here again.

Relaxing and luxurious.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Though a non-smoking room, there was, nonetheless, a distinct smell of cigarette smoke.

The Club Lounge facilities were superb. Well worth the upgraded room. Gym facilities were very good compared with other hotel gyms I’ve used.

A comfortable stay

There was construction work during our stay which was a little noisy after 9am

I recommend booking the Royal Club rooms as the lounge facilities is very nice with the added benefit of happy hour food and alcohol. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.

It's my 3rd stay. I'll be back again next month!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cleaning the pool are Saturday morning -- on a weekend, when guests want peace and quiet. Could have a selection of dark beers on tap.

The bed was soo comfy. Slept like a baby.... Ahhhh.... Great pillows! The food at the poolside bar and restaurant is DELISH! Try the cold gazpacho soup and the best onion rings ever! (Tempura style!) Dipped in curry mayo. Yummy!!

I personally had a great stay and would certainly return again.
    • Superior Room

some of the areas were closed due to the renovations but this was something that needed to be done.

All staff were excellent nothing too much trouble.Hotel very clean. Loved the Fiddlers Irish bar where Mae was especially good . Excellent Spa Facilities and therepists. Very relaxing. Also an excellent hairdressing salon available. Food in the Fiddlers and the hotel was excellent. Had previously stayed a couple of nights the week before. Other hotels were within walking distance if you wanted a change of scene. Although the hotel is undergoing major refurbishment and renovations I still had a lovely stay and would think that once these are completed the hotel complex will be very good.

Nice and short stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Renovations while i was there but no big deal will be done soon did not feel it no problems.

Good hotel stayed before will come back again. Very nice and helpfull reception and staff.

Good value for the money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel is going through some modification and the sound of hammering and drilling sometimes can be noticed. The room was very clean, however, you can tell that the hotel is relatively old by looking at the room's furniture. No idea why no bathroom robe and bathroom towel hooks were missing.

As expected, the local Bahraini staff, and other nationalities as well, were excellent. The hotel location was very convenient.

Pleasant stay, very professional and welcoming staff at all levels, Would stay again
    • Superior Room

renovation work and noise in the day which could not be helped

Staff were excellent. Although there was renovation work being undertaken with associated noise the staff endeavoured to make our stay a very good one

A good business trip choice with all the comfort and facilities
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

Due to works going on in part of the hotel. Dining options were limited. Room access cards kept on deactivating...

Friendly and helpful staff. We have been upgraded to a an apartment despite our very early checkin. Room & bed are comfortables. Good situation close to new avenue mall and old souks.

it was a pleasant and relaxing stay in this hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

If you were the type of person that likes to keep your phone beside you changing while you are asleep then you will need a long wire adapter since there are no adapters beside the bed. The shower curtain was smelly when i arrived and requested it to be changed yet they did not change it for me

The location of the hotel is perfect because it is just a 10 minutes drive to the airport and some of the important landmarks like the avenues, Old Muharram Souq and Manama Souq where you can purchase a lot of great things like clothing and gold, the star were extra friendly, welcoming and helpful and the hotel facilities like the swimming pool spa and bar were great, i got the chance to try the in room dining and it was delicious

The massage service in the men spa, was simply outstanding.
    • Superior Room

There was NOTHING I did not like...!!!

The massage service in the men spa, was simply outstanding...!!! Furthermore, the fresh water in the swimming pool was just perfect...!!! Will definitely return...!!!

Wish I could have stayed longer.
    • Suite with Lounge Access

Road signage for the turnoff to the hotel was hidden. Slightly musty smell in sitting room. My friend checking in next to me was told about the frequent visitor card and given one without asking, not me. The card entitles you to 5% off in the hotel.

little treats in the room to welcome us. A nice view and very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Lovely soft pillows and night attendant made sure we had enough water and tea. The club lounge was quite spacious with great staff. The lift has a lovely view of the ocean. I also like the security, you cannot go up in the hotel without swiping your door key.

Super luxury
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The (beautiful) swimming pool unfortunately (at least at the time I was there - november) receives direct light from the sun only from 11.45 to 15.45. Otherwise is in the shade.

Super comfortable. Super luxury

Another lovely stay at the Radisson - our 3rd. We will be back soon!
    • Superior Room

Breakfast should be included.

We were upgraded to a Royal Club Room which was great and had a Coffee Maker. Thank you so much for this, It was lovely. The Bathroom and toiletries were great. Everything one needed. We always book through Bookings,Com and are always treated with respect. I note a customer stated that he had to re-negotiate a rate with them. I do not believe this. He probably had not read the small print about the room levy and tax not being included in the quoted room rate. This is very clearly stated on the Booking. Com site. Customers need to read the small print before BOOKING. The Hotel would never renegotiate the rate that is quoted on the Confimed Booking.Com Booking Reservation.

Great location and hopefully with the revamp, the facilities including restaurants will be better.
    • Superior Room

I didn’t know there was construction on the go, so I found it noisy and quite dusty in parts. As far as eating is concerned, the restuarant’s food was very average, the service wasn’t great that night and it was definitely not worth the money I spent.

I like the proximity of the hotel to the Four Seasons area, which is where my triathlon was.

Not recommended for long stays.
    • Superior Room

Bad smell in breakfast hall. Very Slow internet. Poor qualit of tv channels. Old furniture. Extremely Expensive pick from airport. For only 4 min drive from Bahrain airport, hotel is charging 12 BD. Nor worthy at all. You can take a quick Airport taxi for 6 BD to the hotel.

3.5
    Very bad experience

The staff and management

The staff have no respect to your privacy even if you put (don't disturb) on your door, they might wake you up by shaking your legs ....seriously ....very bad hotel...last time to stay here

A comfortable relaxing stay
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The location was excellent. The décor in the rooms was a little dated, but they were spacious and comfortable. The Royal Club Lounge was a great bonus to our trip. The staff were polite and helpful.

very pleasant, good atmosphere, and would go back
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

there was a fire alarm at 6am and took a long time to cancel....tho' fortunately not real

very nice swimming pool, and bar/eating areast the business lounge was good and convenient

Enjoyed the hotel, but Fire alarm caused by smokers in room
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The fire alarm went off at 3am for over an hour and the staff on reception didn’t know what to do, no directions given to guests

The club lounge was great and the staff in the lounge were fantastic

Not value for money - wouldn’t go back!
    • Superior Room

No one thought to mention the ongoing building work until I arrived. Very expensive for what is a standard room. So many flies around pool area meant I couldn’t settle and relax and so was constantly lounger hopping. Not sure room had been fully cleaned before checked in as there were items in the carpet.

Location was good

good value for money
    • Superior Room

rooms got old from usage and should be refurnished, new carpeting or tiling in room floor.

staff was great at every moment; I had dinner at the Kontiki restaurant where the service was EXCELLENT, Ms. Sabnam took care that everything went smoothly and the dishes came on time. thank you!

globally up to the standard
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

I have liked everything but that airport transfer was not free and costly (BD 12 vs taxi at BD 5 !!!) and that guests invited to a meeting at the Royal Club where I was staying could not get complimentary drinks and snacks unlike other Radisson Blu hotels usually do in the area.

Old, tacky, terrible food, building work, staff not courteous, staff don’t listen to customer
    • Superior Room

Other than the room the breakfast is the most important thing about a hotel for me, for a supposedly 5 star hotel the choice of hot vegetarian food was diabolical, when I asked for potatoes they brought me hash browns. I had eggs fried tomatoe, falafel, hash brown and hummus for breakfast, that was the only choice I got. The next day I asked for special vegetarian food to be made and brought to my room, I waited around 45 mins and when it arrived someone decided to put salmon on my eggs so I couldn’t eat it. The room was not nice, I could smell smoke coming from the bathroom, it smelled like a pub. When I complained someone came looked in the bathroom and left. The room itself was tacky, the hall had mosaic tiles that belonged in a bathroom, the carpet was paper thin and looked like it was from the 80s, the worst thing was that I could feel the floor under the carpet and it was uneven with potholes or craters in it. The headboard matched the carpet and looked really bad, the pillows were huge, thin and uncomfortable. The sofa and chair didn’t match, I didn’t want to sit on the leather sofa as it made me sweaty. Finally the last straw was the building work going on, no warning when booking. Again when leaving there was no thank you for staying come again, good bye. I’ll never go back here, complete waste of time.

Big desk without a full size mirror found in most hotels.

Overall good for pool and bed only.
    • Superior Room

Poor checkin no welcome 1st words was PASSPORTS PLEASE Irish bar no band now. And like a freezer inside Went to Crowne Plaza next door Great band and food.

Nice pool area. Comfortable rooms.

Disappointing service and loud renovations..
    • Superior Room

Construction works being carried out from early morning until evening, loud drilling heard in the rooms meaning no relaxing lie in.. Staff in pool bar / restaurant are not trained and when I complained about an order that was forgotten I was told by the supervisor "Sir they are just interns from university for one year, they are not trained.." unfortunately the prices in the bar do not reflect this and if I'm paying 5* price I expect a level of service.. 3 times either my order was incorrect or not delivered at all. No pool side service either..

Location is good, nice pool area and design of the hotel is great

They had memory foam pillows which was a good thing bcoz I...
    • Superior Room

The room had an odour so I had to change it to another one but they were very good and quick n doing that, the room service is very annoying and made me feel really angry coz the phone quality in the kitchen is very poor and i can't hear properly

They had memory foam pillows which was a good thing bcoz I hv cervical issues .

Wonderful relaxing stay
    • Superior Room

Rooms are very old, definite maintenance and paintwork needed in some rooms, furniture worn. Also Restaurants and bars very overpriced.

Quiet, well situated, stylish but comfortable.

To worth your staying and to enjoy , try to stay in Radisson Blu Hotel- Bahrain
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only the outside main entrance need kind of improvement , by widening the entrance and to keep it easy to in.

In general, it was comfortable during my stayed in Radisson Blu Hotel. I like the design of room etc

I can’t wait to go back. Outstanding value.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The diplomatic quarter is not surrounded by as many amenities as other parts of the island. This is no fault of the hotel - just something to be aware of. If you have a car, it’s not an issue.

The club room was exceptional value for money. The staff in the club were superb.

6.0
    They extended our check-out time.
    • Executive Room with Lounge Access

The food at breakfast was very disappointing. There was a terrible smell at the pool as a neighboring building emptied its sewage tanks.

They extended our check-out time.

The location is excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The serviced apartments didn't include any cutlery or dinnerware, they had to be repeatedly ordered through room service. The hotel was also unable to provide any laundry detergent for the in-room washing machine. The elevators were small and often crowded.

The location is excellent. All staff members were friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and very clean.

Huge rooms and very good view and facilities, housekeepers...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The greeting at the front desk was not impressive, because they wouldn't smiled all the time.

Huge rooms and very good view and facilities, housekeepers were efficient.it will be me No#1 hotle in Manama from now on.

Fair
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Playing and cheating with the rates of changing the currency and for the tax Also there is no flexibility with changing the date of checking out

Very beautiful room and gorgeous area

Comfortable, relaxation
    • Superior Room

Room furniture will be useless very soon (Dead) There is no hose at the toilet.

Size of the room & the beautiful view, amazing welcoming from the professional staff.

Value of money
    • Superior Room

No enough parking space , very small lobby , traffic on elevator, it took twi hours foe checking out (maybe this during holiday season)

Location , frindly staff.

Great Stay, will do it again.
    • Superior Room

the bathroom does not have any sprinklers for the toilet seat and for the bath tub . the soundproofing is not that good.

it was very clean and comfortable. the pool water temperature was great and refreshing. the rooms are spacious and equipped with every thing you might need.

Browse The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa traveller photo gallery