Reviews of Mercure Sao Paulo Pamplona 3 stars

Rua Pamplona, 1315, Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, CEP 01405-002, Brazil

#182 of 516 hotels in Sao Paulo

• Superior Single Room with Kingsize Bed

It was the longest check in I had in my life, I had to wait for almost 45 min, there was just 1 lady attending and I had a baby with me and my wife pregnant, we didnt receive priority and we had to wait for that long. We had to took all of our baggage from the taxi and bring it inside the hotel, there was no porter available to support and they almost made me take it all to the room (I had to deny it). The lady was not gentle at all. When it came for the moment of our check in they realized that my booking was not there (some problem with the booking.com and their booking system), then we had to wait another 10 min for them to sort this out. When we got to our floor, the keys they provided didnt work, we had to call the support and wait for them to fix. When we got to our room, internet was not working, another 15 min to have them to fix the internet. Then when I needed to do my check out, the lady informed that they would have to charge me if we stay above the check out limit... I was expecting more of this Mercure on customer care.

The hotel is in a quite good location close to Avenida Paulista. There are a few restaurants close by and the walking seems to be safe as the streets are quite busy.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Superior Single Room with Kingsize Bed

Should be cleaner, especially balcony, swimming pool and 'gym'. Guy at the reception should advise in clients favor not against. When we insisted to double check - price went down (extra room for our friends).

comfortable bed, nice location, good breakfast, large room

• Superior Single Room with Kingsize Bed

The garbage pails are horrible! Please fix!

Value for money!!!!

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• Superior Single Room with Kingsize Bed

Shower wasn't quite good.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Breakfast very poor

Cery good room ok bathroom

• Reviewed: 30 March 2016

There was a construction site outside my window that made working from the room impossible. The hotel is also under reform. However, staff was very helpful by relocating me to another Mercure and offering to pay for the taxi. The bathroom also wasn't that clean.

Room was very nice.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2016

This hotel was under serious construction. Drilling, loud drilling from 9am in the morning until 6 or 7pm at night. I was not told this until I checked in and went to my room. I had to be switched to another hotel!! Horrible, horrible customer service.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

The hotel has only two elevators. And only one is working. One day, nome of them were working and caused an amazing headache to guests. Rooms were unable to be cleaned and I had to use stairs to reach my room at the 11th floor! Also the gym area doesn't have water to drink or air conditioning...And it was really hot... I am pretty sure that are other hotels at the same category that will offer a better infrastructure.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

This is really good hotel.Located in good and safe area.The room are very big and comfortable.The personal are friendly especially man on reception Andre Fernandis.He was hepl us with everything and advised us place to visit in Sao Paulo.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2016

Old room, mold in bathroom, reconstruction of elevators is going on for ages

perfect location, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

very noisy and dirty environment

good organized working place in the room

• Reviewed: 9 November 2015

just one elevator working so it can take some time before it's there

good location, nice staff, great room with balcony

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

Pool was not big enough for swimming, wifi connection was a little patchy.

Huge room, very clean, friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

1 FROM 2 ELEVATORS IS NOT WORKING AND EVERYTHING IS DELAYED. NOBODY HELPS WITH LUGGAGE

ROOM IS VERY NICE AND LOCATION EXCELLENT

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

Needs more and better people at front desk ...

Close to restaurants , and not so far from Airport

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

Generally, staff are not English speaking so this is a challenge all over Brasil.

Staff willingness to assist

• Reviewed: 14 April 2015

Free WiFi

Staff and Cleanliness

There are also 16 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Mercure Sao Paulo Pamplona traveller photo gallery