Reviews of Costa do Mar Hotel 4 stars

Avenida Historiador Raimundo Girão, 1338, Meireles, Fortaleza, CEP 60165-050, Brazil

#61 of 120 hotels in Fortaleza

The breakfast was the only good thing about our stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The price is too high for what it is. No one working in the hotel speaks English or Spanish. The WIFI was very slow. When we left the room in the morning with the message ‘make up room’, by the time we came back in the afternoon (5 hours later) no one had done anything. It was only until we went to the front desk to complain that they did something. They finally made up the room in the evening. The hotel has a cyber office which is basically a room with computers which can be used by the guests. We had stayed in the hotel over the weekend and the 3 times i had asked front desk If i could use the cyber office, they said that they were unable to generate a password for some reason. I couldn’t understand the reason because, like i said, no one could speak Spanish or English. It seemed like they were just being lazy though. Overall, there are much better hotels in the area.

The breakfast was the only good thing about our stay.

Overall had a good stay with the hotel located in a good spot.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Floors are tile and the doors do not offer any soundproofing..so even the smallest of noises traveled from the hallway or from other rooms from the floor above and below; the towels needed an upgrade.

Liked the location, the overall cleanliness of the hotel..the staff was very nice and helpful, but only person on staff spoke English; the bed was surpringly comfortable and the air conditioner worked great and cooled the room adequately; the room actually had an electrical plug that was US compatible so it saved me having to use an adapter.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

I would get back again
    • Deluxe Double Room

I didn't like the shower, because it wasn't hot enouth

The localization is excelent I could find restaurants near the hotel and a good fair where I bought food and other things

Nothing to say I stayed only one night

Wifi was slowly

Big Rooms with nice view

Old Furniture and Towels

Big Rooms with nice view

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Excellent location, good attending, reasonable price

No hot water on the tap

Bed

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

The car park was full every day and
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The car park was full every day and the shower had no hot water

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

All staff was very attentive and very friendly.

I have ordered a sandwich one evening and the chicken was completely raw. So when I complained and asked me to not charge it, they said they could not do that, otherwise the cook would have to pay for my sandwich. Two night I have people hammering above my room at 10:00 pm and one Sunday morning at 8:00 am the same thing, even though I had complained twice. I asked if I finished my trip earlier if they would reimburse me for the days I would not stay and they refused. Breakfast tables were not cleaned after guests used, so we had to eat on messy tables unless we would be the first guest at 6:00 am. Windows on my room were so dirty we could not enjoy the view.

All staff was very attentive and very friendly. They addressed my complaints immediately.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

The staff, very friendly and able to help you all the time

The breakfast was the same every day and very poor for a 4 star hotel

The staff, very friendly and able to help you all the time

• Reviewed: 19 February 2015

the situation was good.

the hotel is getting in a bad stand

the situation was good.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Costa do Mar Hotel traveller photo gallery