Reviews of Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia 5 stars

Rua das Olimpiadas, 205, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, CEP 04551-000, Brazil

#62 of 516 hotels in Sao Paulo

Convenient location for a business trip
    • Superior Queen Room

Room furnishings could be updated Didn't have time to have breakfast so I could not comment on it

Convenient location (for the business I was travelling for) Shopping center, restaurants and bars just outside your door Spacious room Attentive staff

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Clean
    • Superior Queen Room

Hotel charged me twice one in my mastercard and other one in my visa card. It has already been 4 days since my checkout and still haven't solved this problem.

Clean

I liked the room. Small for the price. But ok. Staff needs to be trained to be more welcoming
    • Apartment Deluxe with King bed

The staff did not make you feel at home.

The stafff was not friendly . The behaved very nose up in the air. I stay at the Hassler in Rome and they make me feel like I’m home. At your hotel the staff thinks they are special. NO the guest is special not the hotel staff.

Very comfortable, would stay again

I liked everything

Very lovely large room, very clean. The location was great (felt safe) and the staff at the hotel very friendly and helpful. Also the staff in the breakfast room, and I loved the breakfast buffet with lots of choices of fresh fruits, cereals, breads, and warm food options.

Spectacular property, in a racist country!
    • Superior Queen Room

If you’re black and speak English, you’ll be treated nicely by the staff. If you’re black and can only speak portuguese, forget about staff being gentle to you...

The room is spacious, the bed is comfortable and the location couldn’t be better!

Two concerns.
    • Apartment Deluxe with King bed

Two concerns... I booked using Booking.com, and with this, I couldn’t acummulate points on the loyalty program (they force us book directly on them website) and I also couldn’t upgrade my room, for the same reason.

Great service, good rooms, poor policies

I arrived early but wasn't allowed to check in early I had to wait around for 6 hours or be charged a half day. the room was empty so it was a shame the hotel wouldn't let me check in early despite me staying a full 5 days in a junior suite. Apart from that the rest of the stay was good, but it was enough to put me off extending. Room service also forgot an order and I had to wait 1 1/2 hours for a cheeseburger.

Really nice staff. Helpful and they found my credit card and returned it.

Great breakfast, nice and quiet irooms,
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Internet was not stable, when it worked it was fast, but during my 4 night stay I had twice for a few hours no good connection. for business travel this is very annoying.

Great breakfast, nice and quiet irooms,

AVOID THIS AND BOOK SOMETHING ELSE

The service at the hotel is very bad, and also exceptionally slow. We waited 25mins for both people at the desk to be checked in. Cristiano at the front desk is rude and their was no apoligises for making us wait. The room was exceptionally average, and need to be re-painted. Furthermore the feel of the room is now old, and despite requesting a room on one of the higher floors, we got the 2nd floor. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL, IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Super kind and helpful Staff, good area, good Hote!
    • Apartment Deluxe with King bed

Staff at the Desk was super kind and helpful! Special thanks to Deborah and Raphael!! Kitchen Chef is Super as well! Hotel director personally served me Breakfast at the Lobby after I arrived late for the breakfast!..thats what i call a Super Staff and Hotel in a very safe area with big Shopping Mall, Clubs, Restaurants (Hooters very close if You like that)! Strongly can recomend this Hotel for private and Business stop here in SP.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Dissapointing
    • Apartment Deluxe with King bed

Had to change my room twice, once curtains were broken and second tine shower was broken. Very poor insulation of sound between rooms uncomfortable pillows and linen.

The rooms have a cold look, they use cold materials and no...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The rooms have a cold look, they use cold materials and no interieur textiles. Hotel is good bur i didn’t like to be in the room

No pool

Bathroom and bed.
    • Apartment Deluxe with King bed

No replenishment of coffee and tea in the morning. Restaurant food is not what it used to be 2 years ago.

Bathroom and bed. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Nice hotel, but high price

High price even for São Paulo center

The location is the best thing.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

staff members were very helpful
    • Superior Twin Room

definitely the amenities at the hotel

staff members were very helpful

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Great hotel

Nothing to say

Location is the best thing about this place. Also nice hotel as expected

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

great hotel for biz travel
    • Premium Deluxe Room with King Bed

it took forever to check it...their system is just slow, but the people are so nice that you hardly notice.

very nice staff

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Excellent choice
    • Premium Deluxe Room with King Bed

Great service. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Very comfortable and clean room. Excellent choice.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Bathroom could be renovated

Bathroom could be renovated

• Reviewed: 16 May 2016

Very good restaurant.

I really have nothing to put here.

Very good restaurant. Breakfast buffet was excellent, had dinner there a few times was not disappointed. Air conditioning was quiet. Compared to other local hotels this is the best in the Vila Olimpia area. Very close to a high end mall.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2016

Very good location, confortable bed, very helpful staff at...

Room was not clean at all. Every single day we found dirty sheets. Maintenance is not good. Shower wasn't working properly and in the morning there's never hot water. You are forced to take cold shower. On top of that, the receptionist at the check out was quite rude. She must be a trainee because she didn't know how to properly do a check out or insert the company information in the fiscal document. The problem isn't the fact that she didn't know how to properly do the process, the problem was her rudeness. She wasn't helpfull at all. Every thing we asked, she would just answer "no, it is not possible", and magically, asking the same thing to the other receptionist, he managed to do it. Suggestion to the receptionist: if you don't know how to do something don't say NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!! just ask the guest to please wait a minute while you ask for help to someone who's more competent! If you don't know your work it's your problem, the guest has nothing to do with it!

Very good location, confortable bed, very helpful staff at the restaurant and bar.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2016

This is an important review that I feel all prospective...

This is an important review that I feel all prospective visitors should read as it is I believe to be a true and honest review of this hotel, I don’t make a habit of writing long reviews like this unless I am extremely happy. Choosing a pre-wedding Hotel in an unfamiliar location is a one off for me, and I assume is a difficult choice for many. Initially I was impressed with the Pullman Vila Olimpia’s reviews, where I always seek out what people say about the breakfasts as I believe once the breakfast is of a high standard in any Hotel, the rest usually follows suit. What I found with the Pullman Vila Olimpia was substantially more than that. On arrival I was greeted with a clean smelling hotel equivalent to walking into a Hermes Shop, and then the second thing that impressed me immediately was the staff. Having stayed in many Hotels internationally I can say that the staff in this hotel not only made my stay and that of my family a comfortable and exceptional one, put to be on hand for every need and requirement is an extreme understatement, everything from the chef catering to my sisters special dietary requirements, to my need of having my wedding speech translated, and the procurement of a 1957 wedding car, all done with enthusiasm and patience. Back to the breakfast, well as I am extremely fussy when it comes to breakfast I can confirm that the breakfast is 100% fresh, the juices are delicious, the selection is wide ranging more so than most hotels, just to see the staff constantly replacing half cleared platters with fresh fruits and cured meats was satisfying in itself. Also the staff will cook any omelette and tapioca to your liking. I initially thought this was going to be a hotel where everything was strictly business, but that was not the case and how wrong was I, I cannot stress enough the helpfulness of all the staff in particular and namely Fabrizio, Gabriel (Diego), Rodrigo Oliviera Guest Experience Manager, Anderson, Felipe, Thamires and Patrycia.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

The staff was professional, and specially the office manager

what i do not like was the internet but i mean that was not in the hand of the hotel and can happen

The staff was professional, and specially the office manager

• Reviewed: 21 November 2015

Convenient location if you're working in Vila Olimpia.

Hotel needs to work on some details. Check-in is VERY slow.

Convenient location if you're working in Vila Olimpia. Gym is good - treadmills, weight stations and free weights. Avoid obvious peak times though.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2015

Bed is very comfortable

1. House keeping is not experienced. After I checked in, house keeping enter my room without knocking at the door. 2. Air conditioner is not good and noisy. 3. One lunch was charged to my room by mistake, after I found it and checked the bill, I told the staff it was not mine, they corrected it. But it seems when the guest is signing the bill, the staff does not even cross check the signature. 4. Low efficiency. 5. The reception is tiny.

Bed is very comfortable Location is perfect Bath room is big

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

Eu me hospedei neste hotel em marco e gostei muito.

Eu me hospedei neste hotel em marco e gostei muito. Infelizmente o hotel decaiu muito em termos de serviço em apenas 3 meses. A TV e telefone do meu quarto estavam quebrados desde a minha chegada e so vieram reparar no dia que eu parti....O pessoal do check in e check out extremamente antipatico. Sinceramente fiquei muito decepcionada com este hotel nesta ultima estadia. Uma pena pois considero o Pullman um excelente hotel em outros paises mas no de SP é a ultima que vez que me hospedo

• Reviewed: 26 April 2015

Location was great and also the 24 hr gym was wonderful.

The reception are can be improved but nothing of much importance at all

Location was great and also the 24 hr gym was wonderful. The breakfast was perfect. The room was also very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2016

• Reviewed: 7 December 2015

The staff is amazing !

The staff is amazing ! And the bar / restaurant is cool and friendly

• Reviewed: 27 November 2015

Clean and spacious rooms.

Check in process was a little slow.

Clean and spacious rooms. Well located

• Reviewed: 25 November 2015

Staff is very friendly and helpful, facilities are very...

Staff is very friendly and helpful, facilities are very comfortable, the fitness center is great.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

• Reviewed: 17 March 2015

Staff, location

Internet connection not stable

Staff, location

There are also 29 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

gogbrazil