Reviews of Pergamon Managed By Accorhotels 4 stars

Rua Frei Caneca, 80, Consolação, Sao Paulo, CEP 01307000, Brazil

#96 of 516 hotels in Sao Paulo

Hotel is super good staff is very helpful.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel is super good staff is very helpful. On the day of check out I had fever they extended my stay till 4:00 Next time if I come to São Paulo I will stay

Great quality hotel in a nice part of town. Close enough to both Paulista and Centro.

I was a bit disappointed by the gym, truth be told, but it's because it's normally quite a bit consideration in my hotel choice, and I was expecting much more equipment than there is. But I probably could have gathered that from the photos really, so my pwn fault!

Great quality hotel and lovely staff. Wifi was really fast. Decent breakfast. Now that the Mackensie Metro stop has opened nearby it's in a really decent location too.

Great staff, and very good hotel, would stay again.

I had a very nice stay. The rooms were very clean and large. I was surprised how large the room was and beds were. Hotel itself was very clean and well maintained. I liked all the staff members, very helpful and very friendly, always put me in a good mood. Breakfast was very good, had everything I could want. Great location in a safe and fairly quiet area, good point to explore the city from. I would stay here again.

Everything was amazing about this hotel!

Nothing, it was an overall positive experience, 10 out of 10

Everything was amazing about this hotel! Such a relief after a more expensive but really bad experience just on the parallel street! The staff are really helpful and kind, all of them spoke English, the minibar was stocked with various goodies, the quality of bed linen and pillows was amazing for a really comfy sleep, breakfast had plenty of options, not just boring ones... the location of the hotel is really convenient with restaurants nearby and a shopping centre also. It was the best hotel in Sao Paolo for a very reasonable price!

Great location, close to all sights and centre. The staff super nice and helpful.

The staff was so nice. I went there twice in one week since I was travelling between cities and the second time they gave me penthouse because they remembered me from few days before.

Overall a very pleasant stay, will most certainly book there again should i visit Sao Paulo again
    • Standard Twin Room

There were a few very hot days so a pool wouldve been great if the hotel had one

Breakfast was very good and the receptionist Gabriella was extremely helpful as she was one of the few people in Sao Paulo that understood English as none of us speak any Portuguese. She assisted wherever possible, definately a good asset to the hotel. Thank you very much.

Good hotel for business in a safe neighborhood

Staff at front desk were not too friendly or helpful. But not bad either, just not something that I could give a good rating about.

Big clean room, decent wifi, safe location, good breakfast, bed was comfortable

Great rate, suprisingly quiet given the location on two busy...

Great rate, suprisingly quiet given the location on two busy streets, frei caneca and augusta. Great breakfasts, especially loved the porridge and the avocado cream. Room very big, excellent bed.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Nice room in a nice location - but don't order room service!

Room service was the worst I've ever experienced. Waited 1.5 to 3 hours to get a basic sandwich delivered to my room: orders had been lost, sandwiches served on stale bread, wrong items delivered. My order was messed up almost every time. Items taken off my bill still appeared on my final bill on checkout and I had to argue to get them removed.

Manager was very nice and tried to address my issues with room service once she was aware of them. Room was comfortable. Really enjoyed the nice bed and pillows. Lively area to stay in.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Enjoying SP!

No good view from the windows. The bathrooms are small, the door when is opened touch the toilet pot.

The location is very good! The rooms are big. Very good breakfast! The personal is friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Highly recommended

Absence of a self-service laundry: the hotel offers only a (pricey) paid service that involves shipping the clothes outside for cleaning.

Excellent price. Staff is friendly. Air conditioning works properly. Abundant and tasty breakfast. Excellent position near a nightlife spot and main bus stop in Av. de Consolaçao.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Excellent location and overall, the hotel was really nice.
    • Standard Twin Room

some staff members were not very nice and the room was kind of small and not well distributed.

Excellent location and overall, the hotel was really nice.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Marvellous
    • Executive Double Room with Double Bed

We only perceived a little problem in the bathroom that was communicated to the staff.

We liked the staff a lot. The breakfast was fantastic as were the facitlites.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

good place to stay if you attend an event at Frei Caneca mall

I ate twice at the restaurant and I didn´t like the service; my impression was that the waiters were not very interested in getting the guests satisfied.One day the reception had informed me that I could order by room service later and the waiter said they wouldn´t do it; another day I saw customers complaining because the waiter had not shown them a separate menu with special offers. And I myself had not been given that menu either.

Hotel excelente, friendly!

Hotel excelente, friendly!

• Standard Twin Room

the hotel can't give me the invoice or receipt , I ask them many times.

Beautiful hotel, great value, large rooms.

Beautiful hotel, great value, large rooms. Front desk staff very polite.

I would come back.

Everything was really fine.

Great view. Very comfortable bed.

Good stay!

Good location, nice staff! Would like to stay again. Excellent Breakfast!

The WiFi was disconnected all the time

Clean. Large room

So expensive prices in frigobar products

So expensive prices in frigobar products

• Standard Twin Room

Rude staff and crazy rules they don’t disclose at time of booking

• Standard Twin Room

I had to pay for a tax that I didn’t know. At check out the member of staff told me about it. :(

Internet Wi-Fi is terrible

Internet Wi-Fi is terrible

The room smelled a little weird.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room smelled a little weird.

Good for short trips.

The parking is expensive and they stop the cars on street.

The breakfast is very good.

bathroom small Room to small

bathroom small Room to small

Excelente Café da manhã

A entrada do hotel é escondida

Excelente Café da manhã

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great experience. Awesome Value for Money

Can't tell anything specific.

Great experience. I really liked it.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

very comfortable large bed.
    • Executive Double Room with Double Bed

very comfortable large bed.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Good value in São Paulo

Card key mal functioned every day of my trip.

Very friendly helpful staff

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great stay, great value.

No sauna or swimming pool

Great bed, great breakfast

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Large room. Friendly staff.

Large and comfortable room. Super friendly staff. Nice design, be it more 2000 than 2016.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Really clean and big rooms

Staff is not happy to help you, they couldn't find my reservation.

Really clean and big rooms

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

Everything was perfect in the hotel.

ENGLISH! Except for Felix, it was impossible to communicate Crazy they speak just portuguese! Pay attention if you don't speak portuguese!

Everything was perfect in the hotel. Great breakfast. Position amazing for my needs: Shuttle for the airport stops just in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 April 2016

Safe hotel.

The gym is tiny and not well equipped. Two things that bothered me at night were: a light on the AC unit (only when I had it on and I had it on almost all the time) and a large gap under the door which permitted the light from the corridor to shine through (had to block it with my suitcase).

Safe hotel. Very nice staff! Decent Brazilian breakfast. I liked the tropical fruit the most.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2016

Excellent location and the staff was very friendly from the...

Excellent location and the staff was very friendly from the front desk, doorman and bartenders. Breakfast was very good, great variety of food.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

Very good location and we were able to walk to a lot of the...

Staff could barely speak or understand English which was very frustrating. We had to arrange our taxi to the airport 3 times and each time we got quoted another price. There were also extras charged to our account which was incorrect and trying to explain this to staff was nearly impossible. The sound that the elevator door makes when it opens disturbed our sleep as the rooms are not sound proof.

Very good location and we were able to walk to a lot of the attractions. Excellent breakfast with a big variety. Superior double room was large and spacious.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

This is a decent hotel with some flaws;

Some things they don't have: -wifi not reliable (ok for me but some others had problems) -No irons - a problem when one is going to conferences -no coffee maker (though I was given a list that said that, later told that was for a different hotel) ***the room is too dark! Not enough lights to see properly, I had to leave the bathroom door open; this was very unpleasant to not be able to see enough; one doesn't feel at home. The tiny lights over the mirror and two desk lamps are not enough!

This is a decent hotel with some flaws; generally clean, staff helps (but often don't speak English).

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

I'm agree with some people hwo tried this hotel.

I'm agree with some people hwo tried this hotel. I'm really unhappy with the reception, the staff is not very welcoming nor smiling, esppecially when we ask them some questions or services

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

Rooms are clean.

I booked executive room (the most expensive on their list) because I was in SP for business and I needed reliable wi-fi and an office desk. Wi-Fi access was spotty in the room and internet speed varied highly from high speed to NO access at all! I found it very difficult to read and answer my emails - this was the most frustrating part of the stay at this hotel. Wi-Fi is free BUT wi-fi coverage and speed reliability is poor. Some of the plugs in the room were not functioning, so I could not charge smart phone, note pad and laptop at the same time. Interestingly, the plugs for the office desk were all EU plugs, while those next to bed were US ones. I found this odd; I had to work out of my bed. Check-in was delayed. I wanted to check in at noon, but was briskly told that check-in is at 2pm. At 2pm, I was told that room is available at 2:45pm. After 36 hours on my feet I was tired and simply wanted to lay down. When I checked out and stayed in the lobby to work on my computer, I could not access internet any longer - the staff told me it was because I checked out...I think incoming and outgoing hotel clients should have access to free wi-fi at the least in the lobby area. Room service did not replenish snacks and drinks I consumed the day before.

Rooms are clean. Room has a safe for valuables. Refrigerator.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2015

The staff went out of their way to find out the hours and...

The staff went out of their way to find out the hours and location of a mailbox (called the airport) and handled the return of my rental mobile phone smoothly.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2015

Breakfast nice and very nice staff.

Some of the front desk staff. Even listed as a Tulip Hotel, no offer to collect points

Breakfast nice and very nice staff. Some of the front desk staff were great others just plain rude, didn't even acknowledge the guests

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Good location on a pleasant street in a vibrant area.

When requesting a taxi at reception to take me to Guarulhos airport, they told me I couldn't book a taxi at a fixed fare. This turned out to be incorrect, and in the end I organised my own taxi transfer at a fixed fare.

Good location on a pleasant street in a vibrant area. The area felt safe too.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

Although check-in is from 2pm, I was allowed to my room at...

Although check-in is from 2pm, I was allowed to my room at 9am, which was really great after a long flight. Breakfast was great, staff polite and helpful, for me it was perfect stay.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2015

Quiet, spacious room with excellent aircon.

Locations could possibly have been a bit higher up in Augusta Avenue, ie closer to shopping, bars and restaurants

Quiet, spacious room with excellent aircon. Taxis easily available. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2015

Environment place located and friendliness of some staff...

Some cleaners did not cooperate well in certain days. Breakfast same type of food everyday

Environment place located and friendliness of some staff members

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

Very good!

Very good!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

Comfort, helpful staff, great breakfast.

Comfort, helpful staff, great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2016

Staff was extremely nice

Staff was extremely nice

• Reviewed: 4 January 2016

- location

The staff at the reception were rude and awkward, all of them

- location - the room was nice, clean and comfy - nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 25 September 2015

Cost is good for what it' s offered

Cost is good for what it' s offered

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Quarto amplo, confortável.

Não ter chuveiro higiênico no banheiro

Quarto amplo, confortável. Bom café da manhã. Localização interessante, com bons restaurantes próximos.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

Exhibition free shuttle bus .

Exhibition free shuttle bus .without this service , is deplorable .....

• Reviewed: 3 March 2015

Airco not working

Airco not working

• Reviewed: 23 January 2015

The people who work in the frontdesk are very polite and...

The air conditioning is not working in some rooms. Some rooms are too small.

The people who work in the frontdesk are very polite and helpful.

There are also 23 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Pergamon Managed By Accorhotels traveller photo gallery