Reviews of Hotel Rieger 4 stars

Rua 701, 162, Balneário Camboriú, CEP 88330-000, Brazil

#35 of 70 hotels in Balneário Camboriú

• American Suite

I would like to have a partial refund due to the broken spa bathtub.

Spa bath was broken (which made room much more expensive), took 2 days to move me to a new room, I heard other guests had same issue.

• Classic Double Room

I reserved a double room but because I did not specify the number of people of my room I was charged more BRL 300,00. I believe this was not fair since I did the correct reservation.

Good breakfast. Full of options

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Premium Double Room

Room needs to be painted and renovated. Pools are not clean. It is too expensive for what it offers.

Helpful staff and good location, close to restaurants, markets and the beach. Microwave and plates available in the room.

• Double Loft

Notting

Every thing

• Quadruple Suite

The park was not free

Almost all

• Classic Triple Room

Valor do estacionamento diferente do site

Na média

• Double Loft

Questioned the cleanliness of the heated pool

Large and very comfortable room

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Premium Double Room

Narrow corridors. Very cramped elevator (travelling with a stroller)

Location. Comfortable bed.

• Classic Double Room

The wifi connection was very low

The breakfast is awesome

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

Photos are not real. Bad smell inside the room. Staff not helpful.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

The room is too small, the street is noisy, and the fact that you have to leave your car keys with staff all the time.

The pool area and the breakfast

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

The staff was ok..they did their job.too many things to sign to register as a guest..copy of my document. .they photocopied that's Ok. Then another form with essentially the same info to sign. .name birthday.serial number of which they already had this info in their computer. .they took the full amount of the money out of my account before I arrived. ..that's Ok too..but then I had to show them my credit card to prove that it was me.my card and I ..for security reasons they said? ?? I should be asking them for their identity numbers eh.a bit much I thought. .the staff hung out in the office instead of someone always being present at the large check in counter. after i checked in...unloaded my bags..in the room..and went to check the place out. .none of the staff said hello...went to the bar area..barman didn't acknowledge me or even say hello.or ask what I might like.there was only one table eating lunch. .felt like I was intruding. .the information deal girl say at her table glued to her cellphone.every time I walked by..asked her where the breakfast was served..she told me.but once again felt I was intruding. .this staff needs to talk and shine a bit more with their personalities.with the customers .like most of the hotels do in Balneario Camboriu.the room very clean. .painted white..with one small picture. .too sterile. Great bed..shower door.very new.only opened part way to get in the shower..not defective ..no safety slip mat on the shower floor with very slippery tiles. with the sliding door casing about 4 inches high I almost tripped on it and fell into the shower. Lol. Overall not a bad place. .but not a very warm a welcoming staff once checked in. I most likely would not stay here again because of this vibe.

Great pool área..good location.10 minute walk to the beach..shopping about 3 minutes walk.incredible breakfasts.very upscale. I made a mistake on my booking.booking my second day the following week..I arrived on 29th of February. .keep year. .the manager fixed the error a rebooked my second night for the following night without a problem. The downstairs lobby area is beautifully designed and comfortable. A nice outside area with sofas for smokers..the wall back from the shopping area to the hotel is qiick and probably safe But??? not well lit. The baggage porters are the most accommodating if all the staff that I encountered .

• Reviewed: 30 December 2015

Room in need of some freshing up, extra R$ 40 per day for parking

Great pool area with a nice garden, very good location, friendly staff, great breakfast, pretty good gym

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

Staff don't speak any english. Although advertised as pet friendly the american suite rooms do not cater for dogs, this was not clear. Parking was not free.

Nice modern new hotel. Great breakfast selection. American suite is very nice and met expectations of the photos.

• Reviewed: 8 May 2015

One of the few places where we could be comfortably accommodated with two adults and two children in a hotel, but with a two bedroom apartment layout. When we arrived the rooms looked a bit basic but then I appreciated that everything was very clean and freshly painted.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

When turn on the light in bathroom, the AC was turned on automatically, noisy! The balls in ground floor is huim, table tennies and snoker was broken.

Sanitary:very new and clean tower and blanket;Excellent design and decoration.AC is very good, silent night! Breakfast was very good, diverse options!

• Reviewed: 22 April 2015

Las aberturas a la calle no sellan el ruido. NO es mucho pero el poco que hay se escuha perfectamente (estabamos en un 3er piso).

Habitacion amplia pero muy sencilla con microonda cama matrimonial y 2 camas individuales. muy amplia de por lo menos 30m2. baño con box de ducha y bañadera con hidro aparte. todo amplio limpio pero muy muy sencillo.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2015

The Lobby needs refrurbishment and insofar gives a wrong impression on the hotel in general

The best breakfast we had on our entrie Brasil journey; huge selection, great quality

• Reviewed: 19 February 2015

Wi-fi was supposedly on but service was inconsistent,spotty and appeared to be completely unavailable after about 8 pm.

Friendly reception staff; very good buffet breakfast included granola,different grains,yogurt, fresh fruit cocktail-and the usual assortment of eggs,pastries,etc.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2015

Not that close to the beach & staff weren't very helpful when you needed a taxi.

This is a quality hotel. Excellent facilities & the breakfast buffet is one of the biggest I have ever seen.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2016

comfortable bed good location near beach

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

breakfast

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Hotel realmente superou as expectativas!

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

kit banho - sabonete e shampoo

custo beneficio

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Rieger traveller photo gallery