Reviews of Hotel Safari 3 stars

Rua Pedro Fonseca Filho, 2040, Ponta Negra, Natal, CEP 59090080, Brazil

#78 of 116 hotels in Natal

The following reviews were written more than 24 months ago. They no longer impact the property's overall review score – but may still be helpful when choosing the perfect place to stay.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

There is nothing that I actualy liked abot the place a part...

Opposit to mongey experience from the breakfast I did not like at all the fact that instead of animal I had a presence of the people making check-in and out as the breakfast is served right on the reception area which I found very negative point on this location. I´ve spent some time to work out where the cutlery is since they were barried in draw in one of many cabinets withinn the breakfast/reception area until one of the guests gave me a hint. The glasses for breakfast were placed so high on the shelve that one of the gests has asked me to reach for one of these glasses as it was too high for her to do it herself so if you´re les than 160cm you´ll be in trouble to have your breakfast. Talking about the glasses they all were wet as they came straight form tap water on the shelve and some still with lip prints on them. There is no explanation for forin visitors what is actually being served so you´ll have to find out yourselve (not good for someone who is alergic to certain things) Their restaurant prices were as high as any others top restaurants prices from the neighbourhood so I did not even had a go since for the same price or less you could spent a time in environment far better thank the hotels one. If you´re looking for a cheap place just to have a sleep than you´ve got your cost saving place to stay. Aircon in my room did not work at all a part from the anoying sound coming out of it that I had to listen entire night (the gas probably leaked out of the cooling unit.) as I´ve had to use it at least as a fan since this part of brazil gets really warm even during the night.

There is nothing that I actualy liked abot the place a part from the monkey that appeared next to my table during my breakfast. Some peolple would not find it as something positive, but as I´m animal lover I´ve welcomed the monkey´s company very much!

• Reviewed: 3 December 2015

The people

Small bites insects in the common areas Safari theme a bit dated- quite dark

The people

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

All the staff were helpful and friendly

Advertised as luxurious, it's not.

All the staff were helpful and friendly

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Safari traveller photo gallery