Reviews of Dan Inn Uberaba 4 stars

Av. Filomena Cartafina, 152, Uberaba, CEP 38040-450, Brazil

#9 of 14 hotels in Uberaba

BLZ

On a dark desert highway Cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas Rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway I heard the Mission bell And I was thinking to myself This could be heaven or this could be hell Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor I thought I heard them say Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany-twisted She got the Mercedes bends She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys That she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard Sweet summer sweat Some dance to remember Some dance to forget So I called up the captain Please, bring me my wine He said We haven't had that spirit here since Nineteen sixty-nine And still those voices are calling from far away Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say Welcome to the Hotel Califórnia Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face They're livin' it up at the Hotel Califórnia What a nice surprise (What a nice surprise) Bring your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice And she said We are all just prisoners here Of our own device And in the master's chambers They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives But they just can't kill the beast Last thing I remember I was running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before Relax, said the night man We are programmed to receive You can check out any time you like But you can never leave!

The manager was skillful to solve the problem, Although She...
    • Executive Double Room

The room we booked was located in an alley were they would have a party going on all night with noise. We asked for another room to avoid the noise. The receptionist offered a room with poorer conditions for the same price. The person was young and arrogant, probably lacking training. I had to insist to talk to the manager. In addition, there is no elevator and they do not help elderly people to carry their luggage. The food looked old and we on;y had the buffet to chose from (not à la carte).

The manager was skillful to solve the problem, Although She was nit inside, she spoke to me by phone.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

De qualquer forma, é uma boa opção para estadia em Uberaba
    • Executive Double Room

The hostile behavior of the employee of the restaurant, on a lunch break-which made us look for another option for meal. The infestation of mites in the bedroom, which caused us a lot of itching and a rash on my nasal passages.

Almost everything, especially the location.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Plumbing problem in the rooms.
    • Executive Double Room

The property has a serious plumbing problem. We had to change the room because of a leaky toilet and bad smelling in the bathroom and room, but the other room was worse because the toilet was clogged and could not discharge at all, which we only noticed later in the night. Even the toilets near the reception had all a puddle of water on the floor behind them. Reception, breakfast room and pool area look nice, clean and inviting, but the rooms are not good at all.

Location was excellent for our purpose and staff was very friendly. Good breakfast.

Good value for money

Location next to highway is very convenient for people traveling by motor vehicle, but you are stranded there without one.

Good value for money

Good cost benefit
    • Standard Twin Room

Good cost benefit

The bathroom really needs an update!
    • Standard Room

The bathroom really needs an update! It's very old

Everything ok but without highlight

Limited TV channels

Good internet, reasonable meal prices, good beds

Breakfasr
    • Standard Room

Air conditioning

Breakfasr

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

recomendo

acústica

comodidades, restaurante, área verde, play ground

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

piscina
    • Executive Double Room

custo de lanches e jantar

piscina

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Nice pool
    • Executive Double Room

Shower spills all over the bathroom. Air conditioning is poor.

Nice pool

• Reviewed: 17 January 2016

The staff was very friendly.

It was not a 4-star quality hotel. The room smelled like dirty towels, the bed was cheap and springy, the blankets old and worn. Also heavy use of perfumed cleaner gave me a headache in the morning.

The staff was very friendly. Parking, wifi, location, breakfast all good!

• Reviewed: 16 September 2015

The availability of snacks and drinks around the pool.

Suggested Improvements: Wi-Fi, In-room coffee, benches/tables in garden

The availability of snacks and drinks around the pool. Food was delicious, and staff very accommodating.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

gogbrazil