Reviews of Paradise Harbour Club & Marina 4 stars

Paradise Island Drive, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas

#24 of 41 hotels in Nassau

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

There is no shuttle service as advertised, There is no breakfast as advertised. You have to travel 10 minutes to eat. Taxi's are expensive.

The Mermaid staff were great and a pleasure to deal with.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Bathroom sink had low water pressure and shower never had warm/hot water. Bathroom shampoo and lotion amenities were not properly stocked. One of the tubes was empty and the other hallway full.

The view from the room and pool area were beautiful. The screened porch was nice. The location was nice, right down the street from the comfort suites.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Just a tad far from Atlantis ! Though, if you are a real walking person then you wouldn’t care ! My gf and I walked the 2km walk everyday back and forth twice . Juno was amazing in helping us settle in .

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

There was hair everywhere on the sheets, in the refrigerator everywhere.

The young lady to the front desk by the name of Dee was very nice she came up an cleaned the room and changed our sheets.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

They ran out of towels for the pool and electric went out and generator took over an hour to go on. But like anything they were on it to accompany their guests

View of the marina. Quietness.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Poor room service beer bottle behind the bed ...very discriminatory ....and stole a watch from the other room The score is 0

Only d at the front desk

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Our view was a derelict building. Cab fair anywhere was expensive, not much within walking distance.

We rented 2 bedroom with kitchen. Large, nice patio.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There seems to be a question with the billing process. I was originally billed $774. Then billed an additional $149. In reviewing an email and other paperwork is stated that I was entitled to a discounted fee of $664. I am currently working with my bank to check into this to see what's going on with that. However it's a billing problem and I do not believe it was intentional.

I what is the length of lease surprised by your amenities and staff. For that price I don't think I could have found a better deal. I would recommend your facility to all my friends and I would personally stay there again.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Very bad showering Dirty balcony, had to ask cleaner to clear away bottle tops and general dust Poor meal quality at pool bar hardly any chicken in a chicken salad

peacefull setting, good outlook , weather

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The service was lover my expectations. I had a check out early morning and there was nobody could help me with it (only guard who knew nothing), I had big drama before I manage to do check out and be in time for my flight. As well, be ready that it is given not the last price- service fee with tax would be plus extra 20%.

Terrace in my room was quite big and a view from there was spectacular.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Run down, dated, a lot of things in-room not working. Not many people staying here. Pool bar not open. Not much of a view, there's a big building in front that's falling down.

The room set up with kitchen good, nice big deck. Recomend anyone visiting here to get a kitchen. Food prices and even grovlcery prices are sky high, more than any Caribbean island I've been to.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Construction noise disturbed out relaxing in the room. It continued until 20:00pm.

Staff transported us to the public beach. The beach was nice. Our family enjoy so much.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was dirty and smelly and old no racing that comes along no restaurant and no atm It was the hardest and no elevator wth how is the hotel with out elevator I had to switch to Atlantis just had to pay more of course ?

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The location was very inconvenient and I think that was the greatest drawback. It is a bit far away from everything and if you dont have a car you end up paying a fortune in taxis (which is the case in Bahamas anyway). Had we opted for a more expensive room downtown it would probably make up for the difference we paid in taxis. There is no breaksfast served in the hotel and the closest place to any grocery store is a bit of a walk.

Nice place to stay, the view from our room to the marina was absolutely stunning and we had a big balcony. The room was big, clean and pretty. Kitchen equipment was sufficient, although we did miss a boiler. The staff was generally helpful wherever they could.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Marina loc has no bars or restaurants in walking distance as suggested Staff can not easily make reccommendations as to places to eat or areas to visit in nassau

Room ok

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The old defunked restaurant should be torn down. And the water stunk (but it stinks in many places on the Island - not their fault.

The staff was amazing. On our first night they offered to drive us to the store to get beer and supplies. They had the Tiki Bar staffed each night and threw us a party on our last night in town.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The patio view was terrible. There was no harbour view. Plenty obstructions.

Room was very nice. The bed and sheets were soft and cozy.Ac was excellent.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Always nice if price was a bit lower....

Staff was incredible. From the snack shack out back, pool and hot tub great! Can't say enough about Dee. She was kind, sharp, efficient and gladly helped me twice when I had "use of the safe" issues. If Ocean Club hosts the LPGA next year, I am definitely staying here. Thanks for a great, secure and safe feeling. Susie Sulkowski

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

There was nothing to complain about, i was pleasantly surprised. For that rate I expected motel style, but no way. Very clean, lovely rooms and fully functional kitchen with utensils and all appliances. No need to cook tho cause the little poolside restaurant has great food, don't let its humble look deceive you, the menu is very satisfying.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The fried wings was very poorly fried . The wireless network wasn't working , I made numerous Stops and call to the front desk to complain about the internet service very disappointed.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Dirty floors and no water pressure in shower. Poor view out to a very nice harbour because it was blocked by an old damaged building. Very noisy at night with drunken sailors and people trying to sell time shares.

Bed was good and room was large.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Pool was chilly in December. Food and drink at pool bar wasn't the best.

The woman who checked us in gave us a room upgrade to a suite facing the harbour! The room was incredible and came with a full kitchen and huge balcony. We couldn't have been happier. The harbour is beautiful views especially at night. Staff can drop you off almost anywhere via golf cart.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Fancy name, but far from Fancy. This hotel is on the OPPOSITE end of Paradise Island. Unless you have a car, it makes it very difficult to get to any place worthwhile. They let you use bicycles, but it states they are to be used from 8am to 5pm. When asked to use a bike a night, was told I was not allowed (for safety as it is dark). Good luck with dinner, as nothing onsite but the grill by the pool side. Taxi to main restaurants / Atlantis is $11 USD one way. For the price I paid, I would have rather upgraded to something closer and saved $22 round trip for dinner, and 15 min bike ride to activities on Paradise Island / Atlantis.

Large rooms, good TV channels. Hot tub by the pool. Close to Cabbage Beach (walkable).

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The location, it wasnt close to much which forced you to take a taxi everywhere. Also, there was no plushness on the facility. I felt like my house was more plush. The stay wasnt worth $1,504.00. The buildings around it was beautiful. It was like a motel 6 that sat in the back of luxurious condos. If that restaurant was open it would have helped, but it was abandoned and damaged. When we looked out the window and sliding door our view was the damaged restaurant. Someone started working on it the 2nd day we were there. We were awaken Tuesday thru saturday with workers hammering and ripping it down.

Most of the workers were nice.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and great to chat with. They provided us with accurate and helpful information about restaurants, where we could buy groceries, and which beaches we should visit, before we moved on.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I didn't like that the hotel looked different from what I expected,(when I first saw the pictures in the web they had a picture of Atlantis hotel)but now they have pictures of how it really looks 👍 I also thought we were going to have a stove to cook in since it's not all inclusive but Apparently only rooms with a king size bed have a full kitchen set. which I was unaware of since all the pictures are mixed together I thought all rooms get a stove. Me and my friend got a junior suite since is 2 of us and we wanted each a separate bed,but we're greatful the room had a small refrigerator, microwave and toaster ....

The day staff were great, very informative,helped me with booking any activity I wanted to do, always had a smile and help me with anything I needed 🤗 I loved the pool 😎👙

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The old restaurant building (to be demolished), right in front, blocking the otherwise perfect (180*) view of the beautiful scenery.

We very much enjoyed the pool side's "Mermaid Bar & Grill" with the best conch fritters and deep fried snappers. Julian, the Host Extraordinaire, was super extra caring to the max, and then some.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

If it rains, flooding/water in stairwell and no one cleans it up. There is no elevator. No amenities. I booked this place months in advance and our family had to stay on 3 different floors.

It was quiet.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The internet kept drop signal . The blowing after 6am in the morning. The person next door kept slamming the door ,moving furniture around at all ours of the morning .

The pool was nice

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room was disgusting,service was terrible and the hotel loóked nothing what it looked online. We had to leave that hotel and go somewhere else. It was a horrible experience

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Only wish we could check in earlier, but they did allow us to sit around pool until check-in so, that makes up for time, but other than that there is nothing I didn't like:)

Everything! it is always pleasant, comfortable and cool, staff is great attitude, best hotel for your buck:)

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Didn't like cabbage beach bar area was not open for drinks to hot for that love beach need accommodation and the chairs for beach was locked couldn't get one

Locations food people beauty of it all

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Towel quality and bathroom amenities were lacking

We cannot rave more about the staff of Paradise Harbour Club & Marina! They went above and beyond to help us during a very stressful time for us! We arrived early and they were able to get us into a room while we dealt with some travel issues, then they made sure we enjoyed the rest of our stay with them. Anything we needed they were there to help us! We would definitely stay again. The room was very comfortable and had we been staying longer would have loved and made full use of the kitchen!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Little out of the way and no beach access. Also, the condo building behind us was being renovated so a lot of banging and workers coming and going.

Room was decent size and clean. The pool and tiki bar were great.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The photos don`t show what you get really. It gives you the impression of a nice, big resort, yet the oppisite is what you get. Hotel staff is unfriendly and unwelcoming -we felt like being a bother all the time. I guess, that`s just a Bahamian thing, since it was like that throughout our stay and no matter where we went. After three days, we deciced to cut our stay short and fly back to NY. If you go to the Bahamas, be prepared for a rip-off.

The outdoor pool was nice

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The front desk lady was not very helpful. It seems she was attempting to fool us by saying what's not true about my reservation and expected me to believe it. And when we were talking to a taxi driver about pickup the next day, the front desk lady was also trying to raise the taxi price by saying the driver should charge us more money. She was suggesting a higher price the driver was offering, which was already much higher than it should've been!

The pool and the hotspring are very nice.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Our patio window overlooked a run down delapidated building in desperate need of repair or torn down. Swimming pool furniture poor with holes in sun beds and tables. Quality of towels and toiletries poor and the shower head was broken. Sofa in Living Room torn and dirty. An extremely tired facility in need of a major upgrade to be competitive. Over priced, I would not return. I would rather pay a little more for guaranteed quality

Comfortable bed

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The location is about a 20 min walk from anything like restaurant, bars.

The rooms where comfy and it was a quiet hotel and only a five minute walk to Cabbage beach.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

One of the receptionists has a bad attitude and was really nasty when we arrived. She initially charged me twice and had to refund the transaction twice because I had paid previously. She didn't pay attention to the fact that they harassed me to pay early to hold my room. There was another lady seated in the back (kinda heavyset) who was quite helpful and assisted us with getting our taxis since the phone in our room never worked. Then there is no elevator so the receptionist wanted to lug our suitcases up to the second floor. I had to ask if there was no one to assist, and eventually the gardener brought our luggage up. As soon as we got the bedroom, there was a stain on the duvet cover and we requested that it be changed. The housekeeping lady was very confrontational about the whole ordeal. The hotel is old and most things are dated. The wi-fi connection is extremely weak and we encountered a power outage while in our room. Luckily, they were able to use a back up generator after 20-minute wait. The rooms are also not cleaned properly and they don't change your bed linens. I do not plan to ever use this hotel again and neither will I recommend it to friends.

It is a 10-minute walk to the beach and the rooms are spacious.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I booked two junior suit which is supposed to be like a one bedroom apartment almost two months in advance. But when I arrived at the hotel they gave me two rooms instead and told me that the hotel was fully booked and they we're the only two available.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room ,bathroom was so small, no water pressure ,the floors were never swept all the time we were there .the staff didn't give us all the information about the different sites we went to .all in all we won't go back .l

The view

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Location, limited facilities, old fashioned. Most importantly; photos of property have been substantially puffed. Although you indicated otherwise, they charged my credit card immediately. This is the worst hotel that I have booked through Bookings. I am very disappointed.

Cleanliness of the room

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Lumpy bed and pillow. No restaurant nearby. Nothing near but taxis come fast when front desk calls. Someone's hair on bathroom floor. Poor water pressure in shower. Aprx $40 cab ride from airport. Anywhere else besides the Bahamas, this is a 1-2 star hotel for $60 a night. No elevator to get to upper floors, be prepared to lug your stuff up a staircase.

Next to marina. Has a pool with outdoor bar area. Friendly staff willing to help or answer questions. Good view from balcony of the marina and ocean

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

A bit empty hotel, location a bit remote, parking lot

Giant bed, size of the room, access to the pool, jacuzzi, kitchen equipment, terrasse, pleasant and helpful staff

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel was too far away from everything - restaurants, stores, etc. It didn't even have a restaurant at the hotely only food at the pool bar. It was expensive and the customer service overall was not great! We couldn't check in until 4pm and check out was at 10am. No breakfast!

The staff member at the pool was very friendly and helpful! He was the best part of the stay.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Never been in an hotel so dirty. Hairs on pillows and towels. No lift, I could not believe that may still exist hotels without lifts. In a civilzed country this hotel cannot even work.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The Jacuzzi was not working until the last night of stay.

The property was reasonable it is what i expected staff was welcoming and area is excellent on private island.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel called before arrival and told me they could not accommodate me despite having sent a confirmation. They made it my problem to contact booking.com for alternative accommodation which by then was significantly more expensive. Booking.com was helpful but hotel was rude and unhelpful. Offered no solution.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

More free shuttles to marina/atlantis... it s impossible to pay 20 dollars for 1km , at least 2 times per day.

Great location, nice staff, lovely apartment (groundfloor by the swimming pool)

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was really nice stay the front desk could use a little more customer service when I check out at 4am there was a guy laying on a blow up mattress when I open the door he was scared shitless i guess he thought I was robbing the joint but other than that hotel is beautiful I'll would defiantly recommend staying here

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

My stay could of been.longer Everything was perfect.thank you

Everything about the hotel Was great.the bed was really comfortable.the breakfast was tasty.exelent customer service

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Even though it didn't look like much at first, from the moment we came to reception till the moment they kindly called us a taxi everything was perfect! Staff was all smiles and rooms were very comfortable!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

being woken up = wrong room called by staff $5. a day fee and all fees over and above room rate already high based on facility waiting in line 45 minutes to check out morning breakfast staff watching me as if I was going to take food away general front desk attitude and so on....

it was clean

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It's a ways away from the water taxi and Atlantis. It's a good 20 minute walk to either. No cash machines close by, either.

Selected this hotel since the original hotel we were in had no running water, super dirty, and high crime area. Was very pleased with the amenities, swimming pool, and staff. Very clean and spacious. The balcony is oversized which made it nice for our family to sit together and look out at the marina. Beach that is close by is absolutely beautiful.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No lift facilities, carry 2 heavy bags up 2 flights of stairs with no offer of assistance. No eating facilities would have hoped that 3 months after some hurricane damage, restaurant would be open again. Toilet cistern leaking flooding bathroom constantly. Building completely overshadowed by new apartment block behind. Noise very obvious from other guests from 5am onwards! Would not use again.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Staff weren't very attentive, price seems high (although Nassau is expensive), be aware there is no lift and reception is not 24/7 (appox. 10am-7pm).

Decent location right on harbour but not walking distance to many restaurants or shops, but 10 minute walk from beach. Pool area was nice. Two bedroom apartment was spacious with nice patio.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Rented to noisy young groups partying until late at night no curfew and no checking on them. Only had 1 bag chair to take to beach for the whole hotel. -8 min walk to beach or ride in golfcart with staff. Bar & food by pool was only open some days but supposed to be daily after 3pm. Hotel located at opposite end of most restaurants/Atlantis area by golfcourse which was private. 25 min walk to main part of island by Atlantis.

Location of our room was nice on,the corner of building overlooking waterway on marina. Balcony with table & chairs. Pool was nice, mostly quiet. Free ride in boat drops you off in Nassau for 4 hrs 2-3x's per week. We spent 8 nights there. One night we booked & other 7 were time share trade. Small convenience store 8 min walk. We were happy they let us have our two bedroom for our first night. The extra night was due to Westjet change in day of flight.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No elevator, but I can live with the exercise...

A great deal for the price on Paradise Island. IT is not fancy but perfect for our needs as a mature couple. I like having a full kitchen. There is a decent comfortable pool area and great views over the harbor from the second and third floor. We have been there four times. There are several other places in Nassau to which we have not returned ..It is a Safe spot tucked away on the harbor front and within safe walking distance to beautiful Cabbage Beach on the Ocean side; however, there is a shuttle if you choose...It is under new management and good improvements are being made...This year they had better Internet ,a brand new Generator, and a poolside bar/ luncheon - dinner cafe. There is also a laundry on the premises and Parking garage...As I stated , it is a gem for our needs.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Wi—fi in our room was not very strong. Picture of the hotel is wrong in the main page on booking.com. Jakuzi is not working properly and the pool water is the same temperature as in the ocean (for winter time it is way to cold).

Hotel is located in a calm area. It is posible to rest, relax.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was just what I was looking for.

Cool pool and nice spot for a little food and refreshments. Very quiet and relaxing. A 20 minute walk to Atlantis- 10 to the beach. They have free bikes which would have been really convenient but I was just overnighting. Enjoyed being away from town (with 5 cruise ships in port..).

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hot tub was too hot! But when requested, they turned it down for us, which was great. The stairway steps need more grip applied asap. My daughter slipped down. Check out time is way too early!!😞 Make it 12pm at least.

The pool, the bed and sofa bed, and full kitchen are wonderful. The balcony definitely a plus.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The bar was opened from 3pm only. The resort is about 20 min walk to grocery shop/ bank/ restaurant. We were there on business and had to take taxi to Atlantis every day (took 5 minutes) for 15-18 dollars one way which was a bit expensive.

Staff were so helpful and kind! A good place if you want peace and quiet on your holidays.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was a 5 minute walk to the beach-not too far but not beachfront. It was a 15 minute walk to shops and restaurants. Not too far, but not convenient for some.

Staff is extremely friendly. Quiet location. Kids loved the pool. Supper at poolside was very good.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Poor attitudes of staff Stained bedding, furniture and towels Poor internet connection No electricity for half of day

Views of the harbour Air-conditioning Apartment-style rooms with fridge and stove Hot water Proximity of Atlantis and Marina Village

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There are no breakfast provision here, so you have to either prepare your own in the suites kitchen or go off site to get breakfast

The staff were lovely & very helpful, especially liked the lady cook at the pool resturant who talked me through how to make some of the tasty food she prepared. The pool and the harbour view is magical in the evening when it's all lit up

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Wifi wasn't the best and room wasn't as clean completely properly. Check in time is later than usually

Room was great and I loved the pool set up.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

It's so far away from everything the pictures on booking.com is not the same pictures when you get there. The pillow sheets were to hard I kept getting bit by mosquitos when I was sleeping in the bed. It does not smell very good when go inside the apartment.

I didn't like anything to be honest. The swimming pool and the jacuzzi were the best things.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I didn't like that when i arrived i had to go and ask for sheets for the pullout sofa because there was none. The wifi was also a bit slower in some areas.

I love the kitchen in the place. The bed was comfortable with nice soft pillows. The fact that the location was so a good private getaway was awesome and my kids enjoyed the pool.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

old things, broken things, little to do around, no shops and restaurants, a bit weird

In Nassau everything it's expensive because it's end of the world and tourists are coming via cruise ships. But there are better Paradise Islands in the world where you are treated better and there's better value for money

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

In a perfect position on paradise island if you don't want to be in one of the big complexes. The pool is gorgeous with a view over the harbour, my little boy especially loved the shady grotto water feature in the pool. Thank you to Phillip which took us in his golf buggy for our breakfast, we had a lovely few days here xxx

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The maid that clean our room was very rude and disrespectful ,my wife ask to see the manager but nobody ever came

This hotel is clean and very convenient

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

The apartment was really nice and big enough for 6 people. The location in Paradise Island was perfect to reach the beaches. Finally, the pool was cool as well.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

distance to grocery store. onsite restaurant could be open more

location and view of harbor were awesome. staff was extra nice great folks. cook at pool restaurant was awesome.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I booked on line me personally would of perferred to have gotten the full price of the top with vat and the other hotel cost. I just did the work out myself. Instead of saying 179.00 then fine wtiting underneath of the extras just say 234. Bam

Mann .. so quiet and clean and privacy so great. Oh i really enjoyed my one day wish it was for more days. Everything you need was availabe in that place love it love it. Will return again

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

N/a I liked everything.

It was so spacious, and clean. The Kitchenette came supplied with pots, plates, cups, and silverware. It is a bit remote but it adds to its charm.

Browse Paradise Harbour Club & Marina traveller photo gallery