Reviews of Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa 3 stars

8444 Lundy's Lane, L2H 1H4 Niagara Falls, Canada

#46 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

5.3

The water park was great for our 19 month baby girl.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

The water park was great for our 19 month baby girl. The manager Kathi was very helpful in getting us around with the We Go bus and clearing up an invoice issue

Fun for the family.

When it's busy

Property in general park, volleyball, basketball and other fun stuff. Also, the roof can open over the waterpark for fresh air and sun.

The pool and location to the Niagara area was great!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The cost of breakfast was $16.95 per person. You do get a $10 discount for one visit for one person. If you have a large family as we do, $10 isn’t a lot. Breakfast for 4 came to $93 with tip.

The pool and location to the Niagara area was great!

Horrible
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The hotel was not up to mark at all .. not at all clean .. water was so dirty ... room was not cleaned properly as wel the flush doesn’t work ... right away had to call took so much time to come .. charge us twice for parking which is still in dispute ... very much not advisable.

The location was great beside bus stop and freshco
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The staff was unfriendly, below was dirty, room service was unfortunately unpleasant, the way to take towel and return it i don’t like it.

The location was great beside bus stop and freshco

No more.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The price and wet carpet in the room.

The carpet was wet inside the room. The price was different on the website and in the hotel. We had to pay a difference there.

Was an Awesome trip 😄
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Paying for parking I Didnot expect to pay an additional $22.60 to park my vehicle if I’m staying at the resort .I can understand it if you were not staying overnight

I liked the fact there were lifeguards at all times around the water facility’s Also the rooms were clean with good air conditioning.Also that there was a Boston Pizza on site so we were able to just stay at the Americana without having to look for other restaurants. Thank you for a great mini holiday stay.

Glad it was just two nights .
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

the place is tired and worn down, the pool was freezing and The Worst was the bracelet you wear on a child was the same for an adult, and if you loose it they would charge you 25.00 for another one!!! Rediclous and so cheezy was very . For the price it needs to be fixed up and the children have a warmer atmosphere and a bracelet that fits little kids 3 to 7 is my take on it. The Boston pizza was the worse meal I have had in a very long time, the grease pouring off all the food. ( it better have been a Macdonald's and at least the kids would have been happy! Disappointed really for that kind of money.

THe size of the water park is good for young children

Hotel, food and water park are great playground very out...
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Play ground very outdated and not for small children. My almost 2 year old couldn’t play out there. Far walk from any attractions so didn’t leave resort.

Hotel, food and water park are great playground very out dated not for small children.

We would go back for the water park, but would ask questions about the room.
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

We found the one-bedroom suite large enough, but not especially well equipped. Strangely, there were no blankets on the beds, just heavy comforters or quilts that weren't really suitable for sleeping.

The waterpark, while not as big as some, had lots of activities for pre-teens. Our grandkids had a great time and it was hard to get them out of the water. They would go back any time.

Will visit again.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

No refill on amenities such as coffee on the second night, this seems typical for tourist area hotels. It's a little thing but does make a difference.

I brought my 7 year old boy here. He had an absolute blast. The water park was ideal for him.

Not a lot of people, no line ups for slides in the waterpark.
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The water could have been cleaner. The hot tub tiles and pool floors, walls could have been cleaner, the water park washroom lacked toilet paper in some stalls and smelled mouldy. I purchased a room with a couch which ended up being a chair. It was a little small for my family of four. We should have confirmed it would be a pullout.

Not a lot of people, no line ups for slides in the waterpark. The water temperature was good. The kids had fun. The bed was clean and comfortable.

Horrible experience
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The 2 delax rooms we got were humid and had bugs in them when brought to manager’s attention she took the bag with bugs away and didn’t do anything to satisfy us. It was a very bad experience and we got over charged on top of that.

• Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Did not follow my request for room close to pool, property has musty odour, bed not comfy, bathroom had spider, dirty and flooded bathroom in pool area, towels not easily accessible, water park closed too early, too much extras to pay (non inclusive as to meals, parking, resort fee) that the rate doubled

Waterpark good for family fun
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

I wish there was more choice for food. The breakfast buffet was just meh and the only other choice on site for food is Boston Pizza. But there is a grocery store and Tim Hortons (and a bunch of other restuarant) within walking distance.

We had a really good time with our toddler. He had a ton of fun at the waterpark. The room was clean and comfy but the hotel itself is a little dated. The only issue we had was that the walls are very thin and you can hear every peep made in the hallway which made getting our little guy down a little more difficult than normal.

The bathroom are scary to oveplowing when it flush.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

The bathroom are scary to oveplowing when it flush..sound like jack hammering that very disturbing when we used the toilet. The billing are messed up if I didn't check right away through ebanking they charge me double that I need to see the manager just to proved that I was already charged a week before to charge again in double. Not worthy for the money. There s a lot of waterpark in niagara that better .. and worthy for tge price. its a mistake to be in America. Not recommend at all.

Best Waterpark!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The strong smell of chlorine. The high cost of breakfast...although it was comparable to most other places in Niagara Falls.

Our second visit with our grandchildren. Lots for all of us to do in the waterpark. Very clean . All staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and clean and had all amenities we required.

Fun place to go to with family and get away
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Check out is early and if possible to hav bed for kids and more kids activity

Friendly family place parking close to rooms pool is very safe for kids and lots of fun things to do

They upgraded the room due to being so busy that was awesome
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Getting the bill they never brought the extra cot up to our room. So they deducted it from our bill but the new bill was higher. And at first they gave us someone else bills which was 200$ higher when that got straightened out the staff couldn’t explain how taking something off cost more very frustrating

They upgraded the room due to being so busy that was awesome

The room we had was excellent in space.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

The buffet breakfast was not worth it for the price, nit in quality neither in variety. Discounted price and promotions are worth it, the original price is not. Park is not as big as other resorts for the same price. Although , cleanliness is the most important and it is well maintained.

The room we had was excellent in space. Family of 4 plus grandpa had his own bed and space. Good shower in our room, not so good towels ( small and light). Friendly staff however, after asked few times nobody gave us the right info for extra park tickets for our friends. Everyone had different and missleading info. One thing if you go from Toronto different if you go from states and didn't care to ask.

The children loved what they could get into at the hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

I understand that a high amount of chlorine is needed to help the upkeep of the water park but I do believe it is an excessive amount. My husband an 2 of my children got bad irritations from this (I did not go into the water).

The children loved what they could get into at the hotel. As well the suite we were in was maintained well.

Enjoyable overall - loved the waterpark.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

Staff were rude - we had an issue with our bill and were treated like idiots. Not impressed with the customer service. It also took a long time to check in. Desj people were so slow!! Thankfully a young man stepped in and sped things up for us. Would be nice if the parking and resort charges were listed on the booking website. A bit of a budget Schock.

Pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. Love that the bedroom was behind the living area so there was no hallway noise at night. Good planning!

Pools were kinda warm wasnt too cold when you were making...
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

20$ per day parking and it isnt anywhere near any tourist attractions, you can park right near clifton hill and the attractions for 3-5$ the hotel is like 6km from attractions so yea 20$ per day is ridiculous.

Pools were kinda warm wasnt too cold when you were making your way into the water.

better than expected
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

Ice storm kept us inside for the weekend but the waterpark and restaurant were good distractions. Staff handled the extra-busy weekend very well. Resrt isn't fancy but rooms and common areas were very clean/

The place was good enough but overpriced.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Hotel a bit tired. Parking very expensive. Resort fee of 9%....really? we already pay for all the water park etc. already... No free breakfast, they offer buffet breakfast for $16.99 plus tax, but was poor quality.

Water park was fun. Staff great. Boston Pizza was good.

Very nice and we would do it again!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

We stayed for four nights and I had to remind staff to remove garbage and change my towels. The lighting was terrible. The parking is the worst. I paid for parking and yet I had to park on gravel at a secondary location and only after I waited for someone to leave. Very inconvenient in the rain. I’m pretty sure I complained about this last year as well as at check in this year. If you have parking for paid guests please assign them a parking spot. Random people at the dance competition didn’t pay for parking yet had better spots than I did.

Great space and the onsite food available is excellent.

Always enjoy the Americana
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Too much chlorine, but we understand that it is required.

We usually go here once a year. We always enjoy our stay. This year the chlorine was really strong, so strong that the kinds broke out in rashes and their skin was burning.

The water facilities ruined all of our bathing suits.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The water facilities ruined all of our bathing suits. Even though we rinsed out our bathing suit in the evening the colour is now spotted on the suits. Regardless, my children enjoyed the stay!

Overall was felt safe and the kids had fun at the waterpark.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Someone to help with our luggage.

The pillows were to high for me.would like regular shampoo\conditioner mini bottles rattan the all in one you had with no scent.Didnt know I had to pay for parking?

Fun time- be prepared for extra costs
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

I didn't like the extra costs- parking came to $45- that's not included in the price I thought I was paying. And I didn't like the extra $200 damage deposit hold on my credit card. And the waterpark food costs are really expensive ($5 for a kid's slush drink)

Loved the accessibility to the waterpark. Rooms were clean, staff was super helpful and it was nice that the Boston Pizza is attached to the hotel The rate through Booking.com was great- not sure if I'd want to pay the "actual" costs for a room/water park pass, so might consider getting a room at a cheaper hotel and just coming over to park and go to the waterpark- as you still have to pay for those two as hotel guests anyway.

Left feeling tired. Not rested due to not getting a comfortable nights sleep
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The room walls were thin. Was kept up at night by sounds of toilets flushing and people walking , children playing The shower ran out of hot water both nights we stayed. The chlorine level at the water park seemed really strong. Burnt my eyes

The kids enjoyed the water park

Okay for a young family testing out the waterpark idea with kids, not ideal for older kids.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

This hotel is outdated. Prices are extremely expensive for breakfast. Our room was not cleaned/vacuumed well at all. There were black spots on the ceiling in the bathroom and beside the tub. There were large clumps of dust beside the bed that hadn't been vacuumed.

There was a Boston Pizza on site for meals. You have the option to order in directly to your room or pick up your meal so you didn't have to eat at the restaurant itself. It was nice to have the option to go to the water park that was attached and not have to leave the hotel. This was our first experiment with a waterpark hotel as our daughter is 4yrs old. Good starter hotel to test out how your child handles the waterpark.

We did have a lot of fun in the waterpark with our granchildren!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Our rooms were located on the main corridor between the lobby and the waterpark. It was a very noisy location and difficult for getting little children to sleep at their bedtime, which is early (7 pm). Other guests were oblivious to our presence and the volume of their conversations was very loud. Our entrance time as hotel guests to the waterpark could have been 9, but it didn't open until 10 am.

Having Boston Pizza on the premises, the breakfast buffet (although it was quite expensive for what it was) and a cleaning staff person showed us a parlour suite where we could eat our carry-in lunch before leaving.

It was a family fun filled overnight trip. The waterpark was awesome. Will definitely come back.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Some pillows were uncomfortable. Parking was crazy. Maybe designate a space for customers.

Staff knocked and asked if there's anything we need and also collected garbage. That was nice.

So much fun at the water park and a great time for little kids!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

My only complaint is that it would have been nice to have some better shampoo, conditioner and soap in the room. Also some lotion would be great. The chlorine really does a number on hair and skin and the soap that was provided was not great.

The water park was great for our 5 year old twins. The water slides and wave pool were the perfect size for them. I was also impressed with the lifeguards - they were very attentive and enforced the rules in a reasonable way.

When did you want order last minute del!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

When did you want order last minute del! Please make copies screen with price because after when you book they can change the price, this what happen with me!

Great place for family fun!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

My only complaint is that the coffee in every restaurant in the facility was not very good.

It was very clean, the staff were so friendly and helpful, the standard rooms were quite spacious and fairly quiet from the hallway noise. The water park was awesome!

The staff was courteous , didn’t correct the problem but I...
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

When my kids and I got into bed that we were never in before had crumbs in them, both beds , found that absolutely disgusting but by 1130 I couldn’t possibly change rooms then , left a really bad taste in my mouth doubt I’ll ever go there again.

The staff was courteous , didn’t correct the problem but I guess they were nice

first time at a water park so have nothing to compare it too
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

the coffee service at night was frustrating and at times felt like it was an inconvience for them to serve me. nice to have a small fridge in the room, didn't matter how low we put the temperature, it froze everything, including the milk

the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful

it was a very good experience specially for my son.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

What I don't like when somebody vomits in the wave pool . I wish that a parents know when their kid is going to vomit they must leave the area right away. Because the staff need to clean up and treat the water first before you can go and enjoy the water.

We like this place because its family oriented and at the same time you don't need to go out have more fun. All you want are here. Food, water park and arcade. And you want to relax they have also a spa. Its a very good place at this time.

easy to access your room from parking and waterpark.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

the hallway and changeroom ro water park is too cold. could be warmer

easy to access your room from parking and waterpark. waterpark is so fun for different age grp.

A comfortable family stay.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The staff was a bit rude when receiving food in at the snack bar by the waterpark. My order was complete and they were insisting my order was incorrect even when I told them it was correct. Then gave me attitude when receiving my order. Checking out took way too long. I waited in the lobby for over 30mins for them to call my room number to confirm check out and receive my security deposit. After seeing another visitor that came after me, waited for only 10mins then was called to go up to the counter to receive their security deposit, I went to to the counter and was given the excuse that there were many people checking out at the same time. Also, I did not receive an apology for the length of time and was given attitude. I was very disappointed with the front staff and their method of checking out.

Enjoyed the comfort and family environment The availability of the water park (hours of operations) was perfect The wait staff at Boston Pizza were very helpful and courteous

Fair unfortunately too many things need updating .
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The chlorine levels were so high I was very ill from the smell and had to keep moving to the snack bar for clean air. Circulation of air in the water park was extremely poor. Couldn’t use park next day as my daughter got a chlorine burn on her face . Breakfast hours were so limited left us no option but to eat elsewhere. Wouldn’t go back .

Boston pizza was great . Check in and check out well organized. Arcade well priced but machines are dated and tickets kept getting stuck.

Kids had fun! Skip the buffet breakfast.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Facility is in need of updating. Buffet breakfast is expensive but horrible and little selection.

Water park is a bit on the small side but it was nice. Kids had a blast.

Had a lot of fun with my family
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Beds were not comfortable Showers were open, no privacy Breakfast for 16.95 pp was not good. Go elsewhere for breakfast.

Easy access to the waterpark and carpark. Rooms were good size with fridge sink and microwave Lots of chairs and change rooms at the waterpark Arcade games were not expensive. Boston pizza was attached to hotel

Overall a nice stay; more customer satisfaction would have been nicer.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

My concern will not be applicable to all. It’s in regard to wi fi. Our rooms, I booked two, were at the very end of the hall so the wi fi range was exceptionally poor. With four teens it was an issue for us as they liked to use it at night for streaming and social media. The hotel response was unhelpful referring us to reboot our phones and close apps. It was a range issue not a device one. The one staff mentioned perhaps we should move rooms but they were full the first night so they did not have a solution for us. The thought of moving rooms as we had 7 travellers and two rooms was horrible. So because we had to deal with it the first night, we just managed, at cost to our data. I found the staff friendly and attentive prior to arrival but during our stay, I did not. There was not even a “ how was your stay” at check out. Our rooms were 294 and 296. Avoid these rooms if the wi fi would apply to you.

The resort was true to description, clean and comfortable. The water park was geared to more 12 and under in my opinion. I had teens and a toddler. I would say it was very good for younger children. The one slide and wave were very good for the teens. Water park was smaller and more compact than we had envisioned. Rooms were very good and clean. Beds were comfortavle.

Loved it.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The buffet breakfast was overpriced for the quality of food you get. I could have gone outside the facility and got cheaper and better food.

Loved the cleanliness of the property. The staff was excellent. The kids loved the water park. It was not too crowded. I also got a room upgrade which was awesome. That was where everyone hang out.

It was good. But you could improve.
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Chlorine was strong in the pool. It could have been a little milder. It irriitated our eyes.

The slides were amazing. My son loved it. Jacuzzi was super great.

Waterpark & Hotel visit
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Only that booking dot com didnt tell me up front about an extra $200 that would be added to my bill aside from the $200 refunded deposit required and no meals included. It became an expensive shock. Also thw wifi didnt work well for most of the time and I had to use data.

The room was nice with good temperature control. The bath provided a comforting hot bath since it was deep.

Front desk staff had no knowledge upon checkout had no knowledge ( ie.
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Cleanliness... bathroom specifically. No shampoo/ conditioner/ handsooap vs. bodydoap/ body cream etc. they told us there is a soap “ dispenser” in the tub area. ( only dispensed some unknown soap. So we didn’t shower there. We got up ate the crappy buffet and checked out and put our belongings in the car which afforded more play / swim time. My daughter fell/ slipped on a landing with a tube in her hand and hit her head and some random adult male scolded her instead of asking “ are you ok? Do you need help”. She walked down the stairs with her tube and put it away and came over to our table and cried because her head hurt. I’m a paramedic. I won’t say anything further. We packed up and left shortly after. A water park with minimal staff who are not available in situations such as that. Makes us feel we don’t want to come back.

Kids had fun at waterpark

Kids had an Amazing time!!!
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The activities could’ve been more entertaining The wifi was slow The lack of availability of accurate info ex. Activities for the day and times......needs better display Breakfast was scant....no Pancakes!!

The water park.

The hidden costs that aren't told to
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The hidden costs that aren't told to you when booking, you pay enough for just a basic room then you have to pay another 40.00 on top for parking + a 10% resort fee on top of the room

Nothing really to write about
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The quality of food from Boston Pizza as well as the high prices.

Boston pizza was extremely over priced. The quality of food was not good at all. The amount of food was what you would get in a frozen dinner..

Overall it was a good stay. My daughter enjoyed it so thats what counts.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The room was outdated for the price you were paying. The games at the arcade were broken. I spent three tokens for my daughter to play the car and there was no pedal!

Waterpark was great. I wish the water was a bit warmer.

Very enjoyable and we will be back

It was exactly what I thought it would be .. No surprises bad or good

Kids where treated very well by your staff and having Boston pizza on site was a bonus

Waterpark
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

We have3 stayed there twice in the past few months and both times we have had toilet problems....when we first got there. The rooms could use a deep clean

Waterpark

-good price for what was offered.
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

- no itinerary in our room, we had to google amenities and attractions. - wifi was terribly slow - being told that we weren't allowed to bring our own towels into the pool area and then were told that we weren't allowed to leave pool area with the towels provided..leaving us to go back to our room in cold wet bathing suits. - no warning bell to alert you the waves in the pool were about to begin. - guests in the rooms down the hall were smoking weed. The smell was very strong for a while. - no reimbursement offered to us when the pool had to be cleared Sunday morning when a child had an accident.

-good price for what was offered. -the glass roof in pool area. -just a short drive from the Falls and other entertainment.

We had a wonderful time celebrating together...many good memories were made! Thank you!

Lots of running and noise coming from hallway after 9:30pm....not so nice with little ones or just in general.....

We had four rooms booked for our entire family...given a upgrade to bigger rooms and us to a suite....so awesome and lots of space for us all to gather! Rooms were all close together.....thank you so much!

Overall senses spa is amazing! However, they’re are better water parks/ hotels in Niagara
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The rooms were not quite sound proof so unfortunately we could hear the vacuuming of other rooms being done in the morning and every resins conversation as they passed. In addition I received very poor customer service. I am a local and have visited American before this is not the first time I was disrespected. Firstly, at check in I was told my payment online hadn’t went through and I needed to go make payment of the room, I explained I booked again using a new credit card and it had shown n my account it went through. After minutes or arguing the staff member FINALLY went to check and of course found that my reservation was indeed payed for. Without apology she scrambled to finish my check in. My room included 4 water park passes so I brought along my younger sister and her boyfriend so they could enjoy the water park although they weren’t staying the night I paid for a double room in order to get the extra passes. This was another issues and I had to bring up my reservation that stayed “includes 4 water park passes” for the attendant to give them to me, but even after she had been rude (eye rolling, arguing about payment) she continued to be extremely disrespectful and the the second two passes at me! I was in shock! I called to complain the next day and NOTHING was done about it all they did was defend they’re employee. Once again as a local I have dealt with this before. The rooms are clean and spacious, the spa is a delight, the wateverpark is below average but perfect for young ones because it is not too busy or too big. However if you’re visiting Niagara Falls take a look at great wolf lodge or fallsveiw water park, or hotels on Clifton hill for a better stay!

The spa and spa staff was amazing I would definitely recommend a trip if you plan on visiting senses spa!

Service was less than satisfactory. Don't waste your money. Pay a little more to stay somewhere else
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Our room was a mess! Leaky air conditioner, leaky bathroom and curtain did not close.

I can't think of if anything I liked about it over other waterparks we've stayed at.

Did not enjoy my stay. Will not recommend your resort at all to my family and friends
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The lady in the front (Jenn) ruined the whole experience. She was really rude to us. This was the 1st time I came to this location and because of her I didn't enjoy my stay. I was really looking forward of coming to this resort place. She wasnt helpful at all. I will not recommend nor stay again at your resort.

Strongly advise against! Chlorine burnt lungs!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Our room was located on the first floor main hallway. People were up hanging out in the hallway letting their kids run around at 12:30am (the hotel did nothing about this) and then again at 6am!!! They tell you that there are “resort fees” but not approximately an extra $160. $15/day for parking...in their own parking lot. The chlorine levels are so high that within minutes our bathing suits were all faded and discoloured. The air quality in the waterpark is so poor that children were developing “barky” coughs and rubbing their red burning eyes. I understand you need to keep the chlorine levels up for cleanliness but at what point is it too high?! And who tests the air quality in this place? Both of my children were complaining that their skin hurt and was burning. My daughter even complained that her private was hurting. Both of my children’s eczema/skin is so bad they didn’t even want to return to the pool after the first few hours of swimming (great because we are on day 1/3. I strongly do not recommend Americana.

My Swedish massage my RMT Lily.

Overall it was good experience for a short stay but our actual room didn’t reflect the overall price
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

During check in time we felt kind of rushed, since there was a big group of other families in line to check in as well. We could have been greeted a little bit warmer since it was our first time ever in the resort.

We liked the fact that our hotel room was only a few steps away from the waterpark. We didn’t have to go outside in the winter weather with our swimsuits and flip flops.

Our family had a great time
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

The buffet was just ok. Not many options for a lactose free or gluten free breakfast

The front desk was extremely helpful and it was very busy. They all went out of their way to help each client without rushing. Very impressive

Will probably not go again as the water burned my children’s skin every swim.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The pool water burned my kids skin every swim they would complain the skin hurt and they were always red.! Parking is way to expensive and u don’t get a spot where your room is. Very inconvenient

Liked that it had a pool close to our room.

Ok. I wouldn’t come back
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

There’s not personal items expected for a hotel.

The bathroom had no soup, shampoos, conditioners, etc. The bathroom makes weird noises when pushing the flush. The water park is great. No free parking sucks. Everything else is great. Nice, affordable place to bring children.

Fun for the family

The rooms were clean and efficient but are starting to show wear. At the end of the day we enjoyed our time.

It was nice to have all the facilities, pools, restaurants and rooms all in a short walking distance especially for our young family of seven. We stayed in the facility and did not have to leave. The pool was efficient for all ages with slides, hot tub, wave pool and kiddies pool.

It’s ok
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Had a bit of problem connecting to the internet and this is what one of the things the kids like having whenever we are staying at a hotel.

Everyone slept well. Kids enjoyed the swimming.

The room was very clean and the costumer service was very...
    • Deluxe One Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The room was very clean and the costumer service was very friendly. Me and my family had a great time at the hotel and the waterpark was so much fun!!

My 6 year old had a great time. Wish the hotel facilities were more modern and clean.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The hotel facilities are old. The bathroom was dingy.

Maddie a lifeguard was exceptionally kind to my son. She went above and beyond. She gave the kids high fives and even made up secret handshakes. These little things mean a lot to kids!

Not a bad place. Big room. Nice waterpark but very crowded.
    • One-Bedroom Suite including Water Park passes for 5

Line ups for check in were slow and although accessing the water park at 1pm is nice, it’s difficult to keep checking in if your room is ready when you are in a wet bathing suit. The change rooms and locker area were very small and crowded and right next to the arcade was a bit odd.

The rooms was a great size. A bit dark though.

Fun family spot; we'll go back!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

The downside was the location of our room (#103): it was situated on the main hallway between the front desk and entrance to the arcade/water park, and thus very loud. I'd look to stay on the second floor if we go back. The onsite breakfast restaurant, Fields, is way over-priced for what you get. I'd likely do breakfast off-site or bring breakfast food for the room next time.

The Americana provides great value for what you get. The waterpark was fantastic for my children (7 and 9yo).

Fantastic!!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

I think the park hours should be open earlier in the am, and the hallway was a little busy with all the children as our room was close to the water park area.

The water park was great, our child loved it there, the location was fantastic with the Niagara downtown near by. We had a wonderful stay.

• Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

Boston pizza is a terrible joint on restaurant. It's over priced and very low quality. If only there was another lunch/dinner option.

The whole experience was fun and easy. The hotel was nice and facilities amazing.

room were neat and clean.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Room including Water Park passes for 4

room were neat and clean....our only concern is at night time we run out of water...there's no water in vending machine and the only store to buy is the boston pizza but there water is a little bit expensive...overall experience my family had a very great time