Reviews of Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites 3 stars

2412 Queensway Drive, L7R 3T3 Burlington, Canada

#8 of 14 hotels in Burlington

Wouldn’t stay here again
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed Bugs crawling on my bed when I asked to change rooms the front desk worker was very rude and didn’t seem to believe me. When I checked out in the morning the other front desk agent was rude and did not look happy

Nice look

You could wash and dry clothes if you wanted to.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

If you came down late (ish) for breakfast (not last minute) the same selection was not available, especially with the fruit or low fat yogurts. No real communal areas to meet up with others only reception as no bar / lounge facility.

You could wash and dry clothes if you wanted to. Comfortable and clean, we had a lovely stay.

Friendly staff and location was great!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We wanted a crib for our youngest but it really wasn't that great; we ended up using our own playpen. The back door to the hotel tell where you would normally need a room key for entry did not close completely or lock for that matter. I was reassured that it was going to be fixed, they were waiting on a repair man.

Friendly staff and location was great! Not too busy and very accommodating!

Great quiet stay and will return
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We did not like the front entrance area. Too small, would be very congested is more than two couple arrived or departed. the breakfast room could have been laid out differently, got backed up at the coffee and juice, the trays to put empty plates was not by the door so you have to weave into the tables to drop them off. Small things but could be improved.

We liked everything about this hotel. From the access off the highway, the parking lot, quiet rooms, AC, bathrooms, beds, loads of pillows, cable tv, wi-fi, coffee maker and fridge in room. Continental breakfast was great, freshly cooked eggs, sausage and home fries along with the usual cold items

Great spot and stay if you need quick and easy access to airport.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We have two little toddlers so as they ran around, the floors are carpeted wood and so carried sound easily so we got a call from folks staying below us (rightfully so!) to quiet it down.

Great spot next to airport! We got a suite w king bed. Got there early evening and had to take an airport shuttle (free) very early to nearby airport so we didn’t get to explore the swimming pool and fitness center. Very helpful staff who quickly helped us sort out a reservation issue, in a very friendly way. We ordered pizza from nearby spot and it was dynamite!!

Salt water pool
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

During my stay my room was never cleaned. They replaced the linen but did not clean the tub, toilet or any surfaces. They didn't vacuum or sleep...

Salt water pool

Good value for money

Hotel could do with a bar area to relax in as quite some way from town. Housekeeping during the week was inconsistent - didn’t change bath towels despite leaving them out to be done.

Friendly staff and nice sized rooms

Breakfast was perfect and stuff were good.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The first day they didnt clean up.The water in the bathroom was stuke.swimming pool'water was ditrty.

Breakfast was perfect and stuff were good.second day clean up was perfect the lady was very good.

We loved the breakfast, the friendly staff and the flexibility to come and go

We had found a few black hairs in our bed on the first night when opening up the sheets and comforter, probably from the room attendants. We were put off for a bit and then examined the bed for others.

The bed was soft and we liked the privacy from the staff not always coming in our room. The continental breakfast was delicious and the staff was all around friendly. Would definitely come here again on our annual trips to Niagara falls

Great place to stay
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

For the value we found no faults.

Very clean, beds were very comfortable, staff was very friendly and attentive. Also very quiet being so close to hiway

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if i was staying in Burlington
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

If i had to say a negative it would be that the fited sheet kept coming off as i slept.

The bed was comfty and in a great location. The mall was a 10 minutes walk and local transit was close by

Visit was satisfactory but way below standards normally received
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed not made up properly and pillows tossed above and below sheets not tucked in. Had to get manager involved to correct proble. My brother also experienced similar problems in his room. door left ajar, shampoo and soap missed twice

The fan in the bathroom was very noisy and the toilet flush...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The fan in the bathroom was very noisy and the toilet flush didn't work very well. We reported both, but nothing was fixed. Staff pleasant, vg breakfast, comfortable beds, was all we needed.

Clean room.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool itself was cold, could be warmer. Other guests' children were running up and down our hallway at 9-10pm at night, made for a noisy evening. Walls between rooms were thin - could hear the guests next door quite clearly even speaking quietly. So much for requesting a quiet room.

Clean room. Great hot tub. Comfy beds. The breakfast attendant was super friendly.

We stayed there for six days and then returned for one more day. We would certainly stay there again

This was our first time at this hotel and we did not find anything that we did not like.

We were quite pleased with the location of this hotel. We found the bed comfortable. We liked the fact there was a fridge and microwave in the room. We liked the breakfast that was provided and there were adquated choices of food. Having plenty of free parking spaces was a real plus.

Dirty, good location, will not book again

Bath math was filthy, hair in the tub, black stuff all over the sheets....very dirty conditions. The hot tub was closed due to leaking ceiling causing the water to be swampy green...gross

The pool was good

Good place to wait until the ice storm passed.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Tv didn ‘t work but was fixed. The thermostat was new and it was unclear how to use it so we were a bit cold until the manager fixed it.

Comfy beds and a microwave.

Perfect location and hotel for what we wanted.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

really nothing, even the parking was good.

The hotel was very clean, the staff very helpful, and the location was perfect for visiting family in Stoney Creek while being within walking distance of the GO train to go downtown.

We will not book with them again. No sleep....No fun!
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was horrible, could not get comfortable and the room was freezing....even after Iturned the thermostat to 78f.there was absolutely no information on how to work the tv, ie no channel menu when you are from put of town you'll find that the channel numbers are completely different identified. The sink did not work properly. Also had yo go on a hunt ...OFF SITE... just to get a decent cup of coffee nothing available within blocks of the hotel

The staff were great

Staff was friendly at the front desk.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Complimentary breakfast closes at 930 am.... too early for someone not on a business trip. Missed out on that part of the deal. No safe in room.

Staff was friendly at the front desk. The renovations give the hotel a more modern look. Hotel keys worked the whole stay... I have had issues at other hotels.

Nice breakfast and decent size pool for my family.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

First room we had the door didn't shut. They offered us a room a different room down the hall. Called the front desk about it and no answer but my wife went down after no problem switching rooms.

Nice breakfast and decent size pool for my family. Good location just off hwy 403.

I had a very relaxing stay overall
    • Executive King Room with Spa Bath

The bed was uncomfortable and the mattress pad needed to be replaced. It wouldn't stay in place and bunched up throughout the night. I also had cigarette smoke coming into my room from a room across from me. Clearly these people didn't care that the rooms were non smoking. It was dealt with by staff apparently

Cleanliness of the room and the quiet atmosphere even though construction was going on to update the hotel.

Needs work
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast finished 950 and goes till 10 on the sat so I didn't eat bf,on the sun there was not enough food out and no forks,staff wasn't helpful...and at night and first thing in am kids where running the halls cause hockey team,they should of put me not on same floor

The lay out of the room

Overall good stay with a good night sleep.

The heater/fan made sounds all night. Needed it on as room as was freezing when first got there. The juices for breakfast were fake (powder juice) and not what I was expecting. In fact had to go buy my own orange juice after as I was craving some real juice after seeing the picture. Lack of water pressure in showers.

Excellent and fast service. Clean Rooms. For being close to highway don’t hear much. Very informative staff. Overall good stay.

Besides breakfast experience everything else was top notch

Lady in breakfast area was not very nice or accommodating was always hovering 3 people at 930 wanted waffles she said to late when you serve breakfast until 10 you serve them until 10 she just kept looking at clock and as soon as 10 came she locked door one lady needed a plate there were none and she was kinda short with her said I’ll get them in a minute so myself I felt we had to rush and eat to get out of there we went down for breakfast at 930 and my husband also wanted waffles noticed there was a hockey team there and kids love waffles

Front desk checkout lady was exceptional rooms newly renovated just beautifully

Air condition is good, warm enough in winter.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is belong to plus level of best western with higher cost compared with regular best western parkway hotel on highway 7, but poor breakfast, no shower gel and free bottle water offered, and bath water is not good enough, it is not worth to the price.

Air condition is good, warm enough in winter.

Really liked it, would go back!

The lady at Breakfast was a bit in the way as there were many guests and she was filling sugar, etc. I think you may want to check how often she is there with guests as althought she was really nice, she was in our way (when you want to eat and get out fast, its more difficult)

It was okay - will look for another property if I am ever needing to stay over in Burlington again.

Beds and pillows extremely uncomfortable, room temperature kept blowing out cold air even when heat was turned up. Staff at check out were very friendly but no so friendly at check in.

Breakfast was nice and plenty of options

Not a good experience at all. Expected better or some compensation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Larger breakfast room. Line ups out the door and rude staff

No heat, no pillows for pull out bed and no blankets at reception when requested. Never offered a new room. In the morning one child had bug bites. Still had to pay for the room though but were moved the next day when the manager was called by us.

Would stay here again.

The shower head in our room was leaking, wouldn't stay in place and had poor pressure. Also the hairdryer was missing.

Great staff and room was quiet, easy to get to and comfortable.

I will definitely stay there when I return to Burlington in the new year!

The coffee in the room really sucked!

I felt so genuinely welcomed as soon as I walked in from a long and tiring drive that I knew I’d made the right choice in hotels. And, unlike the competition down the road I had booked through Booking.com during my last visit, my king-size bed room had not been given away due to my late arrival! Interesting to see if you will actually publish this LOL Beautiful room, awesome bed with super soft bedding and very puffy pillows. Clean as a whistle and so nice to have a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board etc. Gosh I could have stayed for a fortnight!! Astonishingly quiet even though my room was facing the highway and on the second floor. The elevator and automatic front door also get a big plus.

Quite possibly the best customer service in Ontario. Exceeded our expectations.

No negatives

The best thing about this hotel is the wonderful management and staff, nothing was too much trouble for them and their customer service is the best you’ll find anywhere! The non-intrusive yet attentive service far exceeded our expectations for such an affordable hotel. The staff helped us to plan day trips, advised on the best travel routes and even gave us great tips on how to get the best ticket prices. On our way out one day, we mentioned that we wanted to visit Niagara Falls later in the week but didn’t know the best way to get there, when we arrived back at the hotel the lady at reception had researched the journey options and times and had printed all the information for us. Another example of this hotels brilliant customer service is when we asked if they had a kettle we could use in our room (they do have a very good coffee maker, but as we drink a lot of tea we thought we’d ask) the receptionist apologised that they didn’t have a kettle but offered to open the breakfast room and get us hot water whenever we needed it, reassuring us that it was really no trouble. The next day, the hotel owner came to us personally and followed up on our kettle request - within an hour he’d sourced a kettle for us :) We certainly didn’t expect special treatment but it is wonderful that the staff thought to feedback even small things to the owner so they could make our stay more comfortable. We got a real sense that the staff team genuinely care about their customers and the hotel, and it sure made for a first class stay :) The hotel itself was clean and well presented. The rooms were lovely (we had one twin room and a single room with whirlpool bath) The buffet breakfast was good with a decent selection of hot and cold options...the waffle maker seemed particularly popular with guests. I really can’t fault anything about this hotel, it’s fantastic value and I would highly reccomend to anyone looking to stay in the area.

Good value accommodation with breakfast included.

The breakfast coffee. Proper filter coffee please! Lack of early access to exercise room - 7am is too late. To fit in a work out before a working day access needs to be from 5.30am. Poor shower pressure.

Good room size, comfy bed, excellent and reliable WiFi

My stay was great, and girls at front desk and house keeping were great,especially Rebecca at front.

Maybe a fresher smell all around the hotel, that is not to say the location smelled bad, but I stay in a lot of hotels and other places have smelled fresher.

Small hotel so staff was very friendly and accommodating and very helpful. Small morning breakfast was good, very good on the weekend day. Also liked my room location, view was probably better than views from other rooms.

it was very enjoyable!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the Motel in every aspect-The continental breakfast was well done and very adequate. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Very pleasant with easy access to QEW
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

having to book at the last minute due to other booking falling through

We were able to book this property at the last minute after another booking fell through

Would stay again, need to confirm day before if rooms correspond to booking.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some how some way the booking was mixed up. The front desk had a booking for me but not my guests, but after some juggling they managed to accommodate all of us. One couple had the Honeymoon suit with a king bed, three ladies had room with two Queen beds which we asked for, two gentlemen not related had to share a king bed in another room which was a little awkward. The front desk told me next morning that the booking information was faxed through to them at 2.00am the following morning, maybe hotel head office did not send all the booking information to the hotel and the hotel manager had to complain to head office to get correct booking.

Breakfast was good, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, (no bacon), waffles and cereals, toast, coffee and tea, assortment of breakfast pastries, various fruits all clean and tidy. Rooms was clean and tidy, front desk staff were very helpful. (see comments in didn't like)

Breakfast and fitness center were nice features.
    • Executive King Room with Spa Bath

The wifi had a very poor connection, unusable at times. Hotel exterior was under construction, but not did not effect the stay.

Breakfast and fitness center were nice features.

Clean,friendly, good value easy access to major highways.

Room was very clean.Check in and out was very quick and efficient. Rec'd a call from the front desk shortly after check in to make sure everything was OK.Very easy access to major highways.

We have stayed in a # of hotels and this is the most disappointing and certianly not worth $144

Surprise request for a$50 hold on my credit card for damage. No inspection in the morning to ascertain if there was any damage. Only two towels and one facecloth. Bathroom was old,small and needed cleaning. Room was very sterile,Tv was in need of upgrading, only 2 small and 2tiny pillows for a king sized bed. Air conditioning was not operating very well. The room needs to be upgraded and the shower in the bathtub is dangerous without a slip pad for the inside. Breakfast was average although the egg was overdone and there were only two slices of undercooked bacon when we were making our choices. We will not stay in a Best Western hotel again .

The morning front desk person wasvery pleasant and professional, far better than the night shift personnel.

Perfect for our one night stay but would have no problem staying longer.

Breakfast was good. I liked the waffle maker. Worked well. Fruit was fresh. The location seemed very safe and we had no fear of our bikes being stolen from our car rack. Within a 10 minute drive to down town.

We really enjoyed our stay!!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I can't complain at all about our stay at this hotel. The hotel was easy to find. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and room were really nice and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious: eggs, bacon, potatoes, bagels, pastries, cereal, fresh fruit, waffles and oatmeal. Everything you need! The breakfast serving area was a little tight, if a lot of people, but you just need a little patience and all is well. The staff was continually replenishing the food...even close to the ending time. Hotel is in a good location....close to stores and restaurants. It took us over an hour to get to Toronto to do some sightseeing. We will definitely stay here again if we're back in the area!

It was ok
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a problem with the shower the night we arrive. Also there took to long to come and clean the the room, after 1pm and the the room was still not clean. The internet was very very poor.

The breakfast was good.

Not the best
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was tragic...terrible hot food and choices for cereal and anything else were limited. Fresh fruit was a banana if they had any or an apple. Juice machine was out of service one day and no juice cartons provided or bottled water. Expect to wait to get a table in this tiny breakfast room and eat off paper plates with plastic cups and plastic cutlery. Room was clean and bathroom ok but overall basic and dated with no safe facility in the room which you would expect these days. Complained about constant dripping outside window and in fairness were offered another room which was smaller had a knob missing from a large glass door on wardrobe which was dangerous and the fan in bathroom did not appear to come on so we rejected it. This hotel described the room as executive and charged the price for it ....but the standard is definitely not and they seem to call all their rooms executive!

Close to highway and Go Staion for train in to Toronto.

There was clear microbial damage in the rooms, had to change...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was clear microbial damage in the rooms, had to change rooms but the second was not great either, first could not breathe in and lost voice due to mold. Very poor setup of bathroom, and water drainage. Any overspill from splashing goes along the floor to the carpeted area withon minutes, this being the most probable cause for air issues in most of the rooms. The carpets have got wet from the edges at one point or another, allowing for microbial harmful growth to take place.

It was a pleasant stay and staff were friendly.

I found it odd that there was no complimentary water in our room upon arrival except for what you paid for at the machine.

The staff was friendly and the room was nice.

This hotel and staff is consistently good for us.We don't bother staying anywhere else in this area.

The breakfast nook is getting quite crowded though the staff are working hard at it.

The room was spacious, very clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were very accommodating and helpful with a change I had to make due to a booking error.

As we were tired we wanted a clean, comfortable room for the night. Mission Accomplished
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

A restaurant on site would have been a bonus

We were under construction at home , Ate out and came to the Inn , crashed, spent the night and left for our home to meet the contractors in the morning. Everything about the room was fine.

Great time would definitely make this my hotel in the future.

More seating for Breakfast when we went it was crowded.. Coffee was a bit watered down.

Great location right off the QEW. Very easy to get to the GO Station for the train. Many things to do around you... Had a wonderful time

Convenient hotel

The location was great for the GO train to Toronto as well as for restaurants nearby. There was also a mall very close if shopping was needed or desired

Big-city amenities, without the big city!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We arrived late and didn't get to spend more time there!

Staff was very friendly and very attentive to the needs of customers. This was very evident in the breakfast room. I saw at least 4 different people keeping food and drinks stocked as this very busy room stayed filled with patrons. Very nice and clean facilities!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

It was very dirty, especially the bathroom.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very dirty, especially the bathroom. With toddlers this was a big concern for me. And we got a none smoking room nd it reamed of cigarette smoke.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Excellent Easter weekend stay

Breakfast...more variety.

The lady at the front desk. Checked in late...she was there both nights and helped us out with a corkscrew, glasses, extra towels, and letting my daughter in our room after I called before I got there, as we were delayed at airport. That was a relief! Thank you! Sorry, forgot her name, but was there the nights of 16th,17th.

The rooms where clean and the hotel quiet.

Didnt like the price. The rooms where over priced. And i had 2 rooms exactley the same but paid 2 different prices for them.

The rooms where clean and the hotel quiet.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Was impressed with the friendly staff,comfort of the room...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The flavour of the coffee in the in room coffee maker was awful....the coffee in the breakfast room was fine

Was impressed with the friendly staff,comfort of the room and location was perfect for a visit with family and a trip to Ikea

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Almost like home away from home
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I did I not find anything to really dislike

We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel to others. The staff and overall cleanliness were both very good.

Quiet and relaxing

Staff at front desk not the friendliness at check in not happy with check in procedure at all.Didnt like 300 dollar deposit I had a gift card at check in they just took it from me didn't swipe just said is this worth like 10 dollars I said no 100 dollars so didn't know until check out time if they credited it to my account or not 2 men on desk not friendly at all lady at checkout time was nice.Also didn't like that they ask for your license there is no need if they have your credit card number at all gave me a very uncomfortable feeling never ever been asked for drivers license and we stay at a lot of motels

Very quiet

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

nice place to stay

Only thing was the fact that I had a baby in arms, lots of stuff to carry and nobody offered to help me. It was another person staying at the hotel that helped me carry my stuff to the room and open the door for me.

Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

There must have been a hockey tournament for young boys...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There must have been a hockey tournament for young boys going on. The boys were constantly running around and yelling. I give credit to the staff however for trying to keep them under control and even speaking with the parents...but clearly the parents DID NOT CARE or RESPECT the other patrons of the hotel!!

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Enjoyed my stay
    • Executive King Room with Spa Bath

The temperature in the room was hard to keep constant. There were drafts that caused the temperature to change depending on the wind.

Front desk personnel where exceptional to deal with.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Great hotel in Burlington
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Clean, spacious room with comfortable beds. Friendly staff throughout. Good choice of warm and cold breakfast items. Good location close to restaurants and mall. Have stayed before before and will stay again.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

What a nightmare!

The TV set didn't work at all. The toilet wouldn't flush properly. The door to the room would not close properly. Because they were sold out, we couldn't be moved & because Booking.Com won't reimburse them we were stuck with no possibility of a discount on the room. I failed to see where the "Plus" was in this Best Western, the term "Minus" comes to mind to describe our total disbelief! A further warning to seniors, there are no safety bars in the bathtub & the tub floor is designed for you to slip & fall if your taking a shower, that is if you can get any water out of the corroded shower head! So I don't recommend the Best Western "Nothing Works" to anyone, there's a Holiday Inn down the street that I've heard is very good! In a move to appease us management did give us 15,000 points to use for a future night at any Best Western. However, it might be quite a while before we ever set foot in another Best Western "Minus"!

Not much..............

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Good price for convenient location, comfortable bed and workspace with wi-fi, clean, with a pool

Comfortable bed; desk with wi-fi and convenient plug-in for computer; nice pool and hot tub - used twice in 24 hr; good variety for breakfast; convenient location close to 401 and many restaurants.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Close to the highway, shopping and restaurants.

Rooms did not feel comfortable. Air circulation was dry and stuffy, made us feel sick in the morning.

Close to the highway, shopping and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Won't stay here again
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was multiple things wrong the pool wasn't working and I was told it was then when they finally fixed it it was cold couldnt even swim and the hot tub was broken

The room where ok they looked redone

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Good location, right off the highway, close to Go Train...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevator looked like it hadn't been cleaned in awhile. But overall cleaning was acceptable.

Good location, right off the highway, close to Go Train station and 5 mins from ikea. Reasonably priced, free breakfast. Depending on what you're looking for, it could be the perfect fit.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Bad cleaning
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I was not impressed when I got there the guy at desk finished what he was done before serving me saying nothing he should have dropped what he was doing and served me .Then when I did get into the room I noticed the large round pillow meant for the bed on the couch then went into the bathroom and the hand bar soap was used and open on the sink side then in the bathtub was half a bottle shampoo and another bar of used soap there was also no bottle of unopened shampoo beside all the unopened conditioner and lotion.

It was close to the hwy and close to where I had to visit for work next day

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

relaxing on a business trip
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing that could have made my stay better would be an extra blanket in my room, and a few more gluten free options at breakfast ( bread) . But that being said my stay was very enjoyable

I found everything to be wonderful. I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and help full. Breakfast was fresh and inviting the gym was clean and functional . my room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The convenience of having a microwave and refrigerator in...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

It was unfortunate the hottub was out of service. We were there for 3 days and no repair was done. We enjoyed the pool although it would of been nice to warm up a bit in the hot tub.

The convenience of having a microwave and refrigerator in the room was wonderful especially with two small children.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Good value for money, convenient location, staff is very...

Good value for money, convenient location, staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. Every choice for breakfast was available to the last minute.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Breakfast was very good.

Breakfast was very good.

The location was perfect and the breakfast was wonderful. The room was very clean and comfortable.

Nothing to complain about !!!

The location. The unexpected and excellent breakfast. The friendly Staff and our room was in a quiet part of the hotel

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Would definitely stay again

Quieter air conditioner

Breakfast was excellent and the hot tub was nice and hot

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great beds and quiet even though close to Freeway

No bar in the hotel

Well located when coming from the Niagara falls and driving to Toronto. The beds and room comfort are excellent!

I loved the scrambled eggs and waffles served breakfast time...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved the scrambled eggs and waffles served breakfast time, and the beds were very comfy