Reviews of Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre London Ontario 3 stars

6675 Burtwistle Lane, N6L 1H5 London, Canada

#15 of 40 hotels in London

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Actually it's not in London, so it's about 10km to get to the city and have something to eat. Of course they have a restaurant, but I was in the mood for Chinese food, not steak. For some reason we were offered with a room containing additional accessibility features, but it resulted in more spacious unit overall. Breakfast is also below average, no vegetables and fruits, bad coffee

Great staff, nice room, a lot of parking space

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel is located very far outside London, and we had to drive quite a ways to get to shopping and events.

The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The beds were really comfortable. Exemplary place to stay!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Booked a room with two beds to accommodate the three of us, two adults and a teenager. Arrived to find there were no rooms left with two beds, had to settle for a king and a cot. Staff advised that they had overbooked.

Nothing. Everything was great

Breakfast was excellent and hot to the taste. Server was extremely friendly catering to all her customer's demands. Receptionist was also friendly with a warm greeting on arrival. She prepared the meeting room for us and personally ensured its cleanliness. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Room was very clean and beds wee soooooo comfortable.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

I did my booking by booking.com, some of the 2 parts are lying, They received my money, but they never gave me the service. I tried to change the date or the place, so they never answer me or they did something to help me in to fix my request. booking.com said that was not their responsibility, and the hotel said the same. So, Again, somebody in this network is lying.

NOTHING

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

I was charged $30.00 more than the guaranteed rate with taxes that Booking.com gave me. Hotel said they could do nothing because I went through your service that's considered a third party. Will not do this again.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Washroom in room was dated and we didn't get room on second floor as was booked.The beds and pillows were comfy.

Staff was friendly-breakfast was great!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The shower had absolute no water pressure and we were on the bottom floor. My shower was a trickle of water that was FREEZING COLD. Plus the maid came into our room when we were still in there. Plus the complimentary breakfast was closed when we went down there at 9:30 although the voucher told us 10:30 and no one told us that.

I enjoyed how the consierge greeted us and called our room to ask how everything was.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

It would have been beneficial to be informed that the restaurant on the premise was closed for the holidays. In saying that, the staff did recommend a restaurant down the street.

I really enjoyed the oversize pillows and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Everyone had a smile on their face and seemed happy to be there.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We did arrive in the middle of a snow storm so the parking was a little scattered.

The property is very accessible from the highway. It has always been clean and comfortable. Staff is very courteous and friendly. We have stayed there before and will again. My wife commented on how comfortable the bed was.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

A bit hard to find the entrance when arriving after dark.

The bed was exceptionally comfortable. Felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Location was handy to the 401. Breakfast in the on-site restaurant was good, staff were great and coffee was exceptionally tasty.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

nothing I can complain about. everything was top notch for me

everything. property was clean and well kept. staff was amazing. always willing to help. and the complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious. I would recommend this property to any of my friends or family to stay at

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Comforter did not come up to chest even until you yanked more from what was tucked under bottom of bed. Too thin cover normal height but comforter short. Really weird. I am used to firmer mattress than this.

Breakfast and staff.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Needed access to electrical outlets near the bed and had to try and use the plug which was behind the bed and very difficult to reach. Breakfast was disappointing. At 8:30 am there was only some honeydew left in the fruit bowl and when I asked about that I was told that was all there was. There was no meat and the toaster was slow. The location of the food for the hot buffet was oddly-placed.

Grounds, entranceway, lobby and our room were lovely.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

We were unable to connect to the wifi due to a high volume of other guests previously connected. As the nature of our trip was for business and we were unable to study online, we were extremely disappointed.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

There was a strange smell in the room and windows couldnt be opened; the room was NOT very clean; there was sauce on the light switches, the shower gel / shampoo bottles were opened and had been used (!); the sink had hair in it. Also, you can hear the freeway from most rooms. Don't understand positive ratings. Restaurant is good, though (but not for breakfast).

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The very nice room had a musty smell. The refrigerator was not functioning so that may have been the problem

Breakfast was great as well as supper the night before. The attached resteraunt a bonus

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Would have liked scrambled eggs for breakfast. Hard boiled are good, but cold.

Ate dinner in the restaurant. Food was fabulous! This was just a stop off point to Niagara Falls, but we changed our reservations on the way back to stay here again. Im making a note of this hotel. Great food!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The light by the bed didn't work.

The free breakfast was an amazing buffet. Hot dishes, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. No pool, but there is a fitness room. Everything was spotless and the staff were helpful and friendly. The location is right off the highway, but you can't hear the traffic. For us, this was perfect.

Could use signage in lobby to direct first-time hotel guests to the restaurant.

Courteous front desk. Comfortable room; good bed. On-site restaurant is good.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

When I was booking the room, the website showed a pool at this hotel which is why I booked the room there. I was disappointed that there was no pool at this particular hotel as were my children.

The hotel was easily accessible to the highway.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The bed was a little hard for my liking, but that is difficult to control as it is a personal preference. The other person staying with me had zero problems with the bed and was out like a light as soon as she laid down--not from driving exhaustion but because of comfort.

The decor was fantastic; one of the most beautiful hotel lobbies I have ever seen that wasn't a super expensive hotel! The morning breakfast buffet was excellent, with an extremely friendly and helpful staff and delicious food! Mr. Sang at the front desk is an absolute sweetheart; kind, caring and always has a beautiful, friendly smile on his face. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated with a spacious bathroom and GREAT shower!

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Niang at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. He called our room shortly after we checked in to see if we needed anything. The room was large and very well appointed. Fantastic!

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

To few handicap parking spaces close to the main entrance.

For an accessible room it was spacious and well laid out. The staff provided all necessary equipment to make using the bathroom a breeze. This is often rare when booking in advance. Thumbs up!

room carpet appeared a bit humid maybe hasn`t got a chance to completely dry after cleaning

large hotel with a lot of room in the lobby, nice staff, desktop PCs available for use, very good italian restaurant Pasto`s to have dinner we enjoyed both the evenings

Very few outlets in the room, made for charging phones very difficult.

Bed was very comfortable.Staff very friendly and helpful. Staff in the restaurant serving breakfast was great.

No refills of soft drinks in vending machines Never replenished Had to purchase at confectionary on our back to room

Comfortable Restaurant was clean ....staff very friendly Food was well plated and very tasty

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

The full buffet breakfast was very nice! The dinners we're really delicious...pasta so good, the bread was wonderful, the steak tasty and tender. Our rooms were very clean, the large lobby nicely decorated, and the artwork throughout the hotel was such a nice touch! The staff was helpful and courteous. The country setting is so relaxing. We will definitely return when the need arises!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The Highway traffic in that room is excessive to the point I got almost No Sleep. When I went to the desk and asked to be moved they were talking about all of the check outs for that day. THEN they proceeded to tell me that they could not give me a different room? So I asked for a better rate $151 for a night when you get not rest is ....they did not give one I was told that the manager was not available. for both of the next two nights I had to go back to the desk to have the card re accessed Needless to day my next two nights were very uncomfortable and I will NOT stay again I will be travelling to that are a couple of time a month but will NEVER book there again.

The room was clean, the confirmation showed two but there was only one which was fine except for the fact that the highway noise is EXCESSIVE to the point I got almost NO sleep.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Food was cold eggs especially need to set up buffet different too congested and should be able to go to it from 2 sides also need more than one toaster big lineups at toaster

selectionnof food good except never have bacon on buffet.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The bed was horrible. I thought with it being a Best Western Plus they would have nice cushy beds, but that wasn't the case. There weren't many channels on the tv to choose from, the walls seemed thin and the water had a funny smell.

Having a restaurant onsite was convenient and the staff there were very accommodating. Breakfast was simple food with lots of coffee. The gym was also a nice feature.

on site restaurant was fully booked and we were not told that reservations were needed so we had to go off site to get something to eat, and hotel was 20 minutes away from nearest restaurant

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The breakfast was really good. The staff very friendful. We are traveling, we stayed only 1 night when we come back and it works our we definitely will stay there again.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Have had this same room 3 times bathroom toilet is loose at floor and tank rattles every time you sit down will request not to have this room any more breakfast bar set up not very goodveveryone was kinda running into each other clock in room time was off couldn't reset as buttons were so worn didn't know if you were setting is setting alarm or times or hour or minute definitely need to change this

Quiet and pleasant front desk staff

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The room wasn't smelling as fresh as we'd hoped.. for me the bed could've been more comfortable but maybe it's because I'm comparing the beds at the Marriot hotels. The food we ordered was not impressive the soup was just a few spoonfuls was not worth the price for a little broth and 2 macaroni

The breakfast was great. The staff was wonderful..love the ambiance the hotel entrance gives..there was a lot of peace and quietness Really love that

The beds are just too hard for a side sleeper used to a foam mattress. Softer than some hotels/motels to be sure, with lovely bedding, but still woke up stiff and sore. And ... ants coming from under the bathtub (staff knew of ants in the building); not a biggie, but some caulking would probably help. Time for some updating. The hobbit-height toilet just doesn't work for older/taller folks anymore. (We included an 85-yr-old mum and a 6'3 guy who has had a stroke; tough for them.)

The location is lovely and quiet - not perfectly handy to London, but perfect for us having to go to both St Thomas and west end London. (We had stayed once before for the same reason, both times for family funerals, one of which was held in the motel's chapel.) Breakfast is very good, staff were all great: front desk, housekeeping, restaurant, all very helpful and friendly. We got a slightly late checkout with no trouble. On our previous stay we had dinner in the restaurant and it was excellent. We will undoubtedly stay again in future if an occasion arises, although as one of the front desk people said, hopefully not for another funeral anytime soon.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Superior King Room Main Floor

This is a wonderful place! The bed was comfy, the room really clean, and the staff was wonderful. Try the pizza in the hotel restaurant....delicious! Very homey and rather luxurious at the same time. And the price is so affordable for what we experienced! We've already been back once and will make Best Western Stoneridge Inn our regular stop when driving South.

Must drive to go anywhere from the property, as the location is in an isolated area about 4 miles from town.

Enjoyable breakfast with plenty of hot and cold food available.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Superior King Room Main Floor

I'm an american and wanted to see how the wind blows in Canada. Enjoyed the quiet and calm available only in Canada. Will vacation there instead of Florida.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

nothing to dislike.....

The front desk staff were the best I have ever come across!! I had left another hotel that I refused to stay at, I had just driven for 3.5 hours through an ice storm and asked if there was another location closer to my meeting the next day. They called the other location, I decided to stay put. I needed to eat, there was a restaurant on site, room service,gym and staff that was beyond helpful! I had a court case and needed print outs, then a high lighter and then the next day I needed lunch before I left and they were able to get me something before the restaurant was even open! I would stay there again, even though it was a little out of the way...it was worth the 40 minute drive to the destination I was going to.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Bed was very uncomfortable. Mattress should be replaced. did not give proper support.. Room was too hot. Antiquated thru wall unit for heating/cooling.

room was clean. hotel in general was clean and well kept. staff was friendly. restaurant staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

We were woken up at 2 am by very loud people just outside our door way on the first floor. The People had the small exit door open and it smelled like dope. My dad opened our room door at 2:30 and asked to quiet down as it was 2:30 in the morning and people were trying to sleep. they responded with "we didn't know it was 2.30", somewhat apologizes however it took 10 more minutes before it was quiet. When my dad told the front desk about the incident in the morning, there was no response.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The breakfast was less than wonderful. I understand it was free and so I can't really complain, but it consisted of microwaved scrambled eggs, microwaved French toast, sausage and hash browns.

The bed and pillows were absolutely fantastic. One of the best sleeps I have ever had in a hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Superior King Room Main Floor

There was a domestic dispute in the room next to us one of the nights that we were there, and I couldn't get ahold of the front desk. I called a few times and never did receive an answer. There were a few times the person at the front desk was missing in action over the coarse of our 3-night stay. Otherwise, the hotel was very clean, and close to where we wanted to be. And the food at the attached restaurant was delicious.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Wifi (not that I cared too much )but grown kids were commenting on how slow it was.

Bed was comfy. Request for rooms to be together was honoured and appreciated. Staff at front desk were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The room smelled of mold .and was very dark. More lighting was needed. Opening curtains was not an option as the room was on the main floor by the entrance

Bed , staff, and breakfast were very goood

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Superior King Room Main Floor

We were less impressed with the breakfast this time. We have stayed here on numerous occasions as our children live in the area but have visited mostly on weekends. We have always really enjoyed the breakfasts but this time it seemed as though not much effort was put into it. Maybe because it was a week day? Also our room was located closer to the highway this time and it was quite noisy.

The staff is always great and friendly. The room is always clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Superior King Room Main Floor

This is a hotel not to be missed.The rooms are luxurious. The breakfast excellent. Stoneridge's art collection is worth the trip in itself. On a recent 30 day trip this facility rated among the two best we experienced.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The water had a smell when you used the sink and shower, almost a sulphur like smell. Not overwhelming.

Helpfull. Very good breakfast

Excellent stay, they helped everybody in the icestorm!

Na

Convenience of restaurant. Excellent food. Great room. Updated.

Awesome breakfast!

Everything was fine.

Quiet, good food, just what I needed.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

Gluten free options, super comfy beds.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Lots of snow in the day we stayed and no shovel in the parking lot.

Restaurant is good . Hotel is very clean and quite.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Noise from next door but that’s ok cuz of nye

Comfy bed n cozy room! Clean too

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was way too cold and no way to change the temperature. It's the middle of winter.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

After a long drive it would have been nice to go for a walk & visit some shops, but Hotel was pretty remote.

Bed was sooooo comfortable

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

We needed an extra hour to check out as we checked in too late at 2.38 am. But there was no way of doing that. Anyway, its alright.

Almost everything.

The restaurant was excellent

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hotel staff were great and easily took care of a special request from me ,to help my wife with a disability.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The breakfast was very good

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

It was so far out of London.

It looked new, very nice, very nice reception.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff were friendly and helpful, food was good.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

wifi not good could not do my business work and the space to do my work business to cramp

• Superior King Room Main Floor

Everything was top notch, we will come again!

Exterior needs updating

Breakfast was excellent

All was good

The all around experience was fabulous. Will stay here again when I return in the future.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Upstairs

The location was not close at all to London.

We went to the centre restaurant for dinner and breakfast; the staff were just wonderful there!

Room had a musty smell.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

very clean, and quiet many food options close by

the room furniture was old and outdated. the room smelled like a wet dog.

• Superior King Room Main Floor

The water pressure was awful

The front desk worker was very polite.