Reviews of Courtyard Toronto Brampton 3 stars

90 Biscayne Crescent, L6W 4S1 Brampton, Canada

#5 of 14 hotels in Brampton

• King Room with Sofa Bed

There was no water in the Room like seriously if giving rooms for cheaper price they won’t give you any water or good services

It was just ok nothing much likely

• King Room with Sofa Bed

There were no towels at all at the pool. There are no change rooms just one washroom stall outside of the pool area. The staff at check in was defensive and kind of rude when I informed her of the policy information that was given to me just days before given by the front desk staff at the location (btw, always speak to a manager because the policies they tell you are different from person to person. The woman who helped check me in after was very kind and upbeat - need more people like that there. My issue ended up being resolved by what I can imagine was the manager (who I did not personally deal with). We had hoped for late check out, especially because at every hotel I have stayed at in the past has always been accommodating, even if there was a fee especially after the nonsense from the evening before and they said to call back after 9 when I had initally called by 6am and inquired the night before as well. After calling they advised there wouldn't be anything available due to a large booking, if I knew this prior when maybe I asked two times before (since they already had that large booking) I would have made the most of the 3 hours of time I was wasting before calling down again for late check out. The communication was very poor on their end. At check out the woman who was assisting was not the most pleasant, it's as if a simple question makes everyone personally offended and defensive instead of just giving the information without being rude. I had even planned out three upcoming events to stay there but after experiencing it, my mind has changed despite how nice the rooms are. I can't comment on the food as I did not order any from the restaurant in the hotel but the location is good, right beside a movie theatre, restaurants and the highway. Overall, the only good thing about this place is the location and the rooms but I would likely not go back due to the staff. What a turn off!! Wish it were a better experience that's forsure!

The room was the best part. very spacious and well kept.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Nice new hotel with spacious rooms. The bistro was a nice alternative to a restaurant, especially when faced with bad weather. No need to leave the hotel to get good food.

Cleanliness

Not very clean. Elevator floor dirty (popcorn, mud and toothpicks). Corners of bathroom floor BLACK. That is called Dirt! Maybe mold too.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Can hear trucks from the road

Very modern looking, quiet hotel inside, if your room is on the backside of the hotel, you can see CN Tower in the distance

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The front desk lady was not very friendly when we checked out.

The room was nice and spacious. Liked the sofa for tv viewing. Need to put a full length mirror in the room though. There is only a half mirror in bathroom. Need a full size for getting dressed.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I told staff member downstairs that the coffee machine in my room was really dirty. She gave me a pod to use in the machine in the lobby. No apology or sending a clean one. The worst part of my stay was swimming in the pool with niece and nephew aged 9 and 11. And us all getting out Stinking of chlorine. So much so that after 2 showers each and Washing our hands multiple times we couldn’t get rid of it. There wasn’t much around to advertise a breakfast. The last time I stayed the guest services channel on the tv didn’t work and it still doesn’t.

The bed and room size was good and in general it was clean and very comfortable. For those reasons alone i will use again. I know now however what to avoid.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Trouble with the hot tub which was investigated and resolved to our satisfaction.

Good breakfast available on site. Staff were very helpful and professional.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Staff wasn't very friendly always felt like I as interrupting them when asking a simple question because they were on there cell phone

Hotel is in a good location

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The pool was cloudy and stunk like dirty socks I have sent a case worker from peel health there as the pool Is not sanitary at all I have take pictures as well Brought to management attention and got nowhere they laughed and was so rude that our clothes stunk so badly from the pool water complantes everywhere from guest that they finally shut down the pool I wanted a refund they refused us a refund knor did they even offer that when the pool was fixed a night on them ! Nothing awful Staff and maintenance is awful as well

The room itself was clean

• King Room with Spa Bath

Found a used condom under the bed. Hot tub had not been properly rinsed or washed from previous users. Found makeup on one of the pillows from a previous customer. Most of the staff were incredibly nice, however the first woman we met at reception was not.

Beds were very comfy, good facilities inside the room and hotel

• King Room with Spa Bath

The evening staff were excellent and very friendly. The girls were always cheerful and happy to help with any requests that I had. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and made getting up soo hard. Lol.

Hair in bathroom

The room overall was very clean, we did find some hair In the bathroom. Can not comment to much on facilities as we were not there long enough to explore everything. The hotel from a quick glance did seem to have a lot. The area surrounding the hotel had a lot of stores and restaurants so you are not limited to eating only in hotel. Very friendly staff.

We booked this hotel purposely because it said it had a slide at the pool, but website failed to state the slide was only open certain days and hours, very disappointed that the slide was closed the entire time we were there. Spoke to many of the other parents at the pool and they said that they also only booked that hotel because of the slide.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The floor i was on was extremely noisy we were between two rooms that were part of a wedding and when attempting to leave our room in the morning we couldn't even pass through with our baggage because our entrance was blocked by the same noisy people! upon check out what i was asked how my stay was and the reception desk associate just said "ok" like she could care less- there was no empathy and a discount would have been appreciated considering neither myself or partner slept well that night.i have stayed at this location multiple times this was the worst experience

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Comfortable beds , full breakfast, clean rooms , pool with slide and lifeguards on sight , thanks for a comfortable stay

Enjoyed our stay hotel was clean and well maintained , great service and staff friendly

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I chose this location - a bit out of the way of our trip -- for my daughter and me because of the waterslide into the pool but we learned when we arrived that the slide is only open on the weekends.

It was 28 degrees outside...the heat was on when we walked into our room. Took a few minutes before it would turn off and another few minutes for the A/C to actually kick in.

We were accomodated with our early check in request. Front desk staff were very friendly.

I stayed two nights, after the housekeeping staff cleaned our room there was a film of some sort on the bathtub which made it very slippery, of it weren't for the handicapped handles I would have fallen, there should have been an anti slip bath mat for inside the tub. Especially for more higher end hotel. I found the front desk girl (when I checked in) to be very rude, unfriendly and not very helpful. I get this from time to time when I use a third party booking agent - I'm still a guest and possibly a future guest. The TV was on the small size. One last thing, there was no extra blankets for the bed in the closet.

Any hotel with a whirlpool/hot tub is off to a great start, pool was big too. Big rooms, comfy beds. Had a fridge, microwave. There's a shoeless joes, Wendy's and Tim Hortons that shares the same parking lot, since there wasn't breakfast included this was a great benefit. Also beside a movie theatre, you can walk too...inwas there for business so I didn't have the time. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay there again.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

It wasn't even time to check out yet and twice the manager tried to come in. The first time he didn't knock I just happened to be by the door and heard the key card going in. He heard me close the microwave door close and walked away. The second time he knocked but didn't wait for a reply and tried to open it. It we didn't have the door stopper on he would have walked in on us. This was all within an hour. They could have called to see if we were still there.

The bed and the decore was nice.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• King Room with Spa Bath

The fact our reservation was a mess. We wanted a hot tub and almost ended up without but the clerk at the front desk fixed us up with a new room and gave us a free breakfast to make up for the error

The hot tub

• King Room with Sofa Bed

A lot of noise at the front enterance at 3am one night. People got back to the hotel and were blasting their music from their car and dancing at the front door (which my window overlooked) for 10 minutes before I had to call the front desk and ask if he could tell them to stop. Couldn't go back to sleep for a couple of hours, which was really annoying since I had a course at 8am and then had to drive 5 hours home really tired!

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I did not like that the rooms are very overpriced, I managed to get it for $84 one day - I would like to see that more.

Beds were very comfortable I loved the entire layout.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Terrible Wi-Fi. Greatly diminishes the rest of the quality things about the hotel. Please fix this issue.

Everything was lovely except for the Wi-Fi.

Ice machine was down, jets in hot tub weren't working. My 12 & 13 year old kids could not be at the pool without a parent.

Clean, modern, spacious rooms

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Not enough outlets for appliances. You could not use the coffee maker without unplugging the microwave or refrigerator.

The comfortable bed...mattress and pillows were fantastic to sleep on. The room has a wonderful modern decor of my liking.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Hotel app not compatible with European iPhone. Small TV. It's still way above other hotels around and I would be happy to choose this hotel every time I stay in Brampton.

Staff were nice, beds comfortable. Modern feel. Great location next to cinema and various restaurants. Pool area good... perhaps massage treatments would be a welcome addition for guests.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Fire Alarm went off, disturbed sleep all night. Walls are paper thin, could hear everything in the adjoining rooms...crying baby one side, party on the other.

Clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The layout of the room was fantastic and the desk area great. The bed was very comfortable with the best pillows ever. The shower was excellent. The location was great. I loved my stay!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast setup. Could be much better, a simple one corner or table where you have everything instead of collecting things from different areas of the restaurant. Toasts in one corner, milk in another corner, buffet on a very simple, unpleasant table, no minimum decoration, very basic, nothing to make you start a good day... Doing some serious efforts on the breakfast buffet area and setup will make this property an exceptional business hotel.

Room size, bed, cleanliness, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Hotel doesn't provide tooth brush n toothpaste ...they have atleast put on his stock that things..if someone need this stuff that time he has to go outside just for this stuff...and btw it's good hotel n thay have all facility except small person needs...

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I didn't like the fact that the pool was closed during the weekday and only open on the weekends, it's a holiday and there were a lot of children that week. Also my mini fridge kept turning on and off not fully working. They had left a comment card and a pad of paper in the room with no pens to write. Also for the amount of money I spent I expected at least a complimentary breakfast for 2people. It was my daughters birthday and the whole point of the trip was to have an indoor pool party and the slide was closed..

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The bed. Did the bed bug check & found long curly hair in the sheets. Spoke to the attendant & another person came with her, looked at the hair & then the attendant took out a lint roller to get off the hair. I had checked the sheet more thoroughly & noticed at least 10 strands of hair all in different places. The attendant left I if felt that if I left she may just use the roller again so I stripped the bed, that way I would have fresh sheets. I understand hair from the dryer but this was really quite gross. Once the sheets were changed everything was great. So check you beds!

The hotel was very nice. Very family oriented

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

250 $ cash deposit because I don't own a credit card. I understand it but it makes it hard for people without one to enjoy a nice night in a small budget

Pool and hot tub hours

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Can't say there was anything I didn't enjoy very good hotel 👍👍

The girls at the front desk where a charm excellent checking in so smooth loved it all staff and the hotel it's self was absolutely excellent.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

I didn't appreciate that my invoice for my room was slipped under the door in such a loud fashion and woke up my friend very early in the morning. I didn't like that breakfast was not included in the price. Also it would be preferred if flip flops or some sort of slippers were provided to guests who want to use the pool, I wasn't able to use the pool for these reasons.

The beds were nice and firm, and comfortable. The soaps that were provided were nice and mild, and worked well with my skin. The staff were all very friendly and quite nice.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Check-in was smooth, the girls at the front desk were attentive and super nice. My room was super clean and comfortable. The hotel stay was also pocket friendly, i will definitely book here again.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The hallways and meeting rooms were very cold, apparently their heat is set to come on November 1st. People wore sweaters and coats. The hotel did turn up the heat on the second day.

The location is very good, just off Hwy. 407 and amid a lot of eateries for choice.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

Didnt vacuum the carpets during my 5 nights stay.... neither the bed linen were changed.... bit disappointed due to that.

Location & comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Ridiculous pool slide hours: 5 pm to 9 pm on a Saturday?

Location was good! Convenient for public transportation, and with good nearby restaurants and fast-food places. Free parking is a plus! Nice indoor pool.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Pool slide was closed despite hours posted saying open The pool was pretty dirty and in need of a good cleaning Had to ask maintenance for towels as there were only 4 and they were all used

Room was great as was lobby and staff were genuinely friendly

Small thing like kids running down the hallway screaming. I can't blame them. They are having a good time and it was the long weekend too.

Pleasant stay! Afternoon and evening staffs are more than friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The continental breakfast did not have.a single piece of fruit. That and some oatmeal would have been nice.

The room was comfortable and perfect for our family and the staff was friendly! Very cool that there was a waterslide with the pool!

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I was charged I slightly higher rate than what I was quoted before the confirmation was send and I didn't notice that until check out time...but the Courtyard Brampton Toronto was so amazing, that I was still happy at the end of the day!

I got something great; I stayed here before and it was good, now it's has gotten even better!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Would have preferred the bottled water in the room to have been complimentary but there was a good sized fridge so we stocked up from Costco. An Airport shuttle to and from the hotel could be considered for the future.

The welcome at reception, checking in was quick and simple. Very pleased with the style, decor, layout and comfort of the room for the price. Very good shower. I was part of a large family group staying at the hotel and the staff were accommodating of our needs. The hotel seemed perfect for large parties given the various large seating areas. Liked the gym, it was not too large but had all the essential equipment, which made it a perfect meeting point with some of the other family members in the mornings - a great way to start the day and get to know each other more. The Courtyard also provided an excellent space for meeting the family and often we stayed up late just talking, without disturbing anyone.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

The shower was not as nice as the room and there was a couple of unknown hair in the jacuzzi.

The room was very nice, the bed was incredible! The staff was all smile and very helpful

To short of a stay

Clean with up to date room

The wifi speed was a complete joke.

Location and amenities

No breakfast :(

Very nice hotel, too bad there was not breakfast included.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I would go there more often if my little dog could come

I liked the pool and the hot tub was nice but the bed was so comfy

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Paying for bottled water left in the room

Noisy neighbours.

Comfortable rooms, good breakfast options (additional cost), very close to restaurants and the movie theater.

Everything was great

I like the staff the room They are very friendly and helpful

Evrything

Great customer service

1 of 2 elevators out of service. Breakfast not included in the rate I paid through Booking.com

Pool was warm

Far from downtown Toronto

Spacious room, clean, comfortable bed, shopping nearby

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The snow plow outside my window 5:30 in the morning with the back up alarm going constantly for about an hour.

Some bottles of free water

Very clean

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

We were disappointed with the pool. The slide hours were very limited. The rest was good.

Every thing was great.

My Grandchildren loved the pool. Very close to the Mandarin Restaurant. The hotel suited our needs.

Breakfast was not included with the price.

I liked the location, it is close to shopping. The beds were very comfortable.

The phone was not working and the toilet

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Same breakfast and poor. Timing of pool slide very less.

Location and friendly staff

Pretty open

Breakfast is not great.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Wish there were more food options in the hotel.

Great location in the industrial side of.brampton with lots to do around.

Breakfast options limited.

Comfortable beds, good size rooms.

VERY small dark suite.

No complaints

The hotel was nice

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Modern and clean facility, lots of options and also very nice people working there

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The staff should make a note of specific requests of their guests. This is to ensure those requests are met.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Elevator rugs were dirty. Pool was cold and water slide closed most of time. Outside very noisy with traffic.

Spacious room