Reviews of Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel 3 stars

6400 Lundy's Lane, L2G 1T6 Niagara Falls, Canada

#24 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Best western plus
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking was hard to get and the hallways felt very dated also the I was worried the door to my room cukd easily just be kicked in didn't seem that secure and I could hear the noise outside and there was a gap as well

The service was great and the included breakfast was nice.

We were about a mile and a half from Niagra Falls, somit kept us out of the traffic jams around the
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View - Ground Floor

I have never had to pay for parking at a hotel where we were staying before. I feel like my hotel cost should have covered that, however, if I wasn’t a guest I could understand the fee. Our biggest issue was that our room key kept demagnetizing they replaced them 3 times and once had to replace the locking mechanism on the door.

Easily accessible from border( maybe 5 minute drive) We had a poolside room so it was a little noisy at times but they shut it down every night at 10 so you weren’t disturbed when ready to settle in for the night. Staff was friendly and helpful as well.

Vacation for the boys

When I first entered my room there was a bit of a smell eventually it went away, the bathroom was clean but definitely could have been cleaner there was a bit of dust

The staff were very friendly and the pool was great the boys had a lot of fun it was close to everything we needed and that was great ... I would stay here again

Nasty hotel in a seedy neighborhood
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

Bad Location Fee for parking - it’s in a middle of nowhere Dirty bathroom Hard beds Rough towels Nasty staff - relished saying no to each of our requests Breakfast (would not substitute fruit for bacon after we explained we were vegetarian)

Very Nice clean place to stay with great staff!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

it would be nice if BW would include a buffet breakfast, like some of the other chain hotels do.

the pool area is very nice and our room was on the court facing the pool with sliding doors to walkout to the pool when having young ones with you was very nice and convenient

The staff was very helpful and friendly, the courtyard with...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Patio Access

We didn't know that the door to our room was outside by the parking lot like a motel and people could walk by the bathroom window.

The staff was very helpful and friendly, the courtyard with pool was great, and the free breakfast was amazing!

Staff was very helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

Staff was very helpful. Even though we stayed in the guest house section it was pretty clean and quiet. Seen the presence of security. The right procedure over cautious were taken for children in the pool area was closed recovery was put over it overall very nice place

Loved our stay !
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

Love the open courtyard area with indoor pool and playground. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Our room was in the courtyard and if you don’t like noisy don’t book in courtyard area - lots of children playing- which is what we loved as we travelled with our granddaughter- it was perfect.

My grandson had fun. We slept so well.bed, pillows were confy
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We couldn't make coffe because the coffe maker was missing the jar. Room didn't have a microwave. Room was to far from the court yard. Having a child our stay at the hotel was not easy since he wanted soup, popcorn, etc. And we couldn't make it fir the lack of a microwave . He wanted as well to go swimming very often and the swimming pool was not an easy thing to reach.

Drinks

Great location, good facilities.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

All arcade games where out of order during our stay, and I did not appreciate the fact that I could not collect best western points during this stay. I was very disappointed that although I just learned about the program and signed up for the program during check in I could not collect my 5000 points because the transaction was made already. Also we went for New Year's Eve, even though u had a big party room no function was going on so we had to leave the hotel to find a party to go to.

Pool was decent, hot tubs where good, and the kids playground although it was small was still pretty good.

we booked on line and best western called to let us know...

rooms courtyard and hottub

we booked on line and best western called to let us know that the pool was closed.but they when out of there way to made it right and my friend booked again in march and the rest of us will be back together next year

Clean and decently priced

Faulty room heating. Heat was on, all windows closed, yet the room took 8hrs or more to be warm enough to stay in without sweaters!

Clean and decently priced

I would try to stay somewhere else next time

Parking sucked and we stayed above the lounge which played a band until 1am, couldn’t move rooms as the hotel was fully booked, wasn’t worth $200 as we barely were able to sleep there

Staff was nice

Opening hours fo the swimming pool: opening at 9:00 am in...
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Opening hours fo the swimming pool: opening at 9:00 am in the morning does not allow for an early morning swim. Recommendation: change 9:00 am to 6:00 am. Thank you.

Great hotel, great pool area for a family!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was great, I would say the only things I didn't score perfect were more based on crappy weather than the hotels influence. Like room temperature probably would've suited us perfect if we were not rained on and cold and wet when we came in. but it was very easy to adjust to a toastier temperature.

The decoration in the pool area is very nice with the tree and outdoor look but indoors! Also the Pub was great.

I will never stay with this hotel again, a very stressful stay problem after problem.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

The parking was awful. Most of the staff was pretty awful except rhe porter who's name was Steve. They placed me amd my children in a awful room that had been smoked in. Ants in the bathroom, hair in the bed. Really dusty, also the tv stopped working. I complained so they finally moved us to the tower which was better.I recieve several transactions on my account from them, they were not being honest about going back into my account. I ended up with fees from my bank and I had to fight it. I sensed a bit of racism from the guest as well as the staff. I will never stay here again. They also tried to charge me more for the room. Not a great area either.

The restaurant was so friendly and professional. The breakfast was ok. The pool and Jacuzzi was great.

The room was clean and the ameneti s were nice.

Was a bit for from the attractions and the neighbourhood looks a bit dangerous and the wego bus only passes every 30 minutes.

The room was clean and the ameneti s were nice. The pool is small but comfortable.

I would stay there again.
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The 12 dollar a day parking fee was an unexpected expense that I felt was uncalled for. The hotel was very clean but there was a bit of an unpleasant Oder in the lobby.

That adjoining restaurant was excellent. The breakfast included in our room rate was a choice of four meals offered in the restaurant , it was much better than the sites that provide the basic fruit muffins cereal and yogurt help yourself buffet. The location is a 15 minute walk or a short bus ride to all of the attractions that Niagra falls has to offer.

Joe was very helpful in suggesting restaurants and...
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Coffee not available in lobby. No computer printing station.

Joe was very helpful in suggesting restaurants and researching activities. The Irish Pub was an excellent restaurant. JAXON was a great waiter.

We didn't enjoy our stay...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

This hotel needs renovation for sure, not just the lobby...Our room smelled like mold and was more like a motel room not a hotel. The pool area was nice, but full of unsupervised children that were going into the pool fully dressed (outdoor clothes).

We liked the pool area. Other than that, nothing...

I liked the location, the pool/hot tub, playground for...
    • Corner Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom in our room needed a good tile scrubbing. The grout around the toilet was VERY dirty. The beds were a bit hard.

I liked the location, the pool/hot tub, playground for my son. The restaurant on site was excellent. The staff was wonderful.

Not very happy complained but nothing done, the answer from the hotel was we should of booked direct
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Patio Access

The room I was promised wasn't available, the walls are very thin it was noisy you could here people moving chairs from room above and people standing outside the door seemed to be right in your room. Also there was a charge for parking but had to park quite a ways away from your room.

A day at Niagara with Best Western
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Washbasin was outside of bathroom. Little strange for me as I m used to all morning activities in bathroom only. Location is little far away to be called walking distance. But Red line bus in summer can come to your rescue.

Room size was good Parking on property

The facility was misrepresented! We would have prepared had we known.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

The beds were hard, the internet photos showed the renovated area of the hotel and not the area we were sent to, the room smelled, the the walls were thin and amplified sounds, the bathroom was not included in the "updating" attempt of the unrenovated area, the cleaning crew doesn't have a good system for cleaning the rooms and didn't vacuum our room on one night, and completely missed our room altogether on another. Finally, the hotel double charged us. As of this writing nothing has been done to resolve this matter, when it is, we will update this post.

Most of the staff was friendly. The location kept us out of the hustle and bustle of the immediate Falls area, with a quick WeGo ride to the Falls.

Worst service
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was rude. When I booked the hotel it said breakfast included but I asked for voucher she said you have to make reservation for breakfast. They did not clean bathroom sink.

Clean hotel, but be careful where your room is if you have little ones.

Being put in a room with our 4 yr old daughter and discovering that we could hear the live band at the pub downstairs as if we were in the pub itself. Room vibrating from the music. We had to change rooms at 10:45pm because my daughter could not sleep it was so loud. Also was not impressed on how the front desk handled the situation. They seemed to insinuate that this is not usually a problem and that booking.com never advised them that we had a 4 year old. They changed our room for us, but it was as if they were doing us a favour. Not sure how anyone could sleep in this room and cannot imagine that they do not receive this kind of complaint more often.

Loved that it was so clean and the courtyard area with the pool was very nice.

The room we had we could walk out and we were in the pool area looked like a mini resort
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View - Ground Floor

The beds could have been a bit more comfortable but in all they were ok

The restaurant that they have there is great and the prices were decent.. Liked that there is other places to eat close by to the hotel.. And the walk to the falls if you chose to walk was about a half hour walk straight down Lundy Lane.

Nice place a bit away from downtown

Room was very expensive. If we weren't there for a funeral we would not have come that weekend. it may have just been that it was a long weekend.

Staff were good. Room very comfortable.

Great stay!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

Well for dinner time wasn't the best experience. My husband meal wasn't what he expected. They didn't have the rice that said on the menu. It was parboiled.But to compensate they have him mash potatoes which was nice😊

We really like the pool and hot tube and the kids love the playground area. The all breakfast was very delicious. In voucher one of the options were Two eggs bacon ham or saugese. So I thought no coffee or toast or homefies were included. To our surprise the plate come with homefries and toast. We order coffee and thought we had to pay for that. The Again no we didn't. Everything was free😁. Friendly staff too. We loved it over all. Wish we could stay one more night.

Great choice for a hotel, especially fro a family with smaller kids! (just as great for adults)
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Both the shower and the sink drain didn't drain well. The towels could have been of better quality. These are literally the only two complaints.

The Hotel is wonderful and is in great shape. The fun area for the kids is an extra treat. The restaurant Mulligans is clean, friendly, with fresh food and options for different tastes and is fairly priced. It is next to a supermarket so picking up some snacks and other items is super easy as well.

All staff were very nice and helpfull.
    • Tower King Room - Spa Bath - Non Smoking

All staff were very nice and helpfull. The room was clean and well supplied with towels and toiletries. The restsaurant next to hotel had a great breakfast.

the front entrance is beautiful and very modern. Unfortunately that gives you a misinterpretation of
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View - Ground Floor

Our room was very "musty", likely due to the pool. We requested a courtyard room, thinking that would be best for the kids with the pool. I would not recommend that to people.

The staff were very friendly.

Overall it was fine, however when we booked we selected free breakfast, wifi, and a few other things
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room we asked for was something close to the elevator because my husband has trouble with walking long distances... that wasn't honoured. The view from our room was the worst possible view as it was the roof and was fully blocked off.

Staff were very friendly and funny.

Average
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

The hallway our room was in had very ragged carpet that smelled like smoke and cigarettes. The TV was horrible.

The pool and hot tub area was amazing. The shower pressure was perfect.

Very good location to food, shopping, short drive to tourist sites, but the motel section is dated.

room smelled like a mixture of deodorant and whatever it was trying to mask, quite strong, the modification of door latch on side of doorway left space exposed for people outside to look into room that could not adequately be covered by curtain, tub drained slowly( did not notify front desk as did not want to put up with maintenance so not really fault of Best Western)

Location, restaurant located in hotel/motel, ample parking, decent size room, closet, 2 suitcase foldable benches

A family friendly hotel.
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like having to pay for parking. There are hotels much closer to downtown that offered free parking so $12 for me was a let down. The floors leading from the change rooms to the pool area are quite slippery and my 4 year old fell on our way to the pool (he was walking). If they insist you need to shower before entering they need to make the walkway safe for walking with wet feet.

The pool area was great. The pool was warm so my youngest actually went in. They play area is great too being in the same spot. The staff were friendly and the hotel was clean.

Adequate for the price
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was a little tired. Carpets are worn (should have bare floors instead) toilet was old continually ran and was very wobbly. However the shower was great

Room was adequate but needs updates

Acceptable value, great breakfast.
    • Corner Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was a bit uncomfortable.

Breakfast was great, with a lot of different things to choose from. Our bathroom door did not open and close properly, and the staff gave us another room.

Loved the friendliness of all the staff.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

Loved the friendliness of all the staff. The location is great ! Our granddaughter loved the pool and playground ! Rooms where clean and so was the hotel !

Excellent! Beautiful hotel in convenient location!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Patio Access

Our porter Steve was amazingly kind and helpful. He went out of his way to make us feel welcome. He remembered everyone in my family by name and spoke to us each time he saw us. The front desk staff was also very helpful when it came to navigating the local transportation.

Great stay but could use coffee.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

No prepared coffee offered at all! Also no breakfast. The pool was very nice and the room very comfortable but the room felt damp and had a petroleum smell to it. Hidden fee of $12 to park in their lot.

Pool was nice!!

• Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They should provide complimentary water and loaction is little off from the main area.

We booked double queen room. Our room was on 4 th floor. We reached around 4 and check in was completed within 5 mins. Room was pretty spacious and clean. Beds were super comfy. however i did not like the fact that they dont provide complimentary water in the room. Otherwise everything else was great. Breakfast voucher gives you three options. If you want something extra you have to pay for it. We ordered chocolate milk and one fried egg extra and it costed $3.5. Our serever in the restaurant was great and very friendly.

GREAT PLACE TO BE NEAR THE FALLS. BUS STOP AT HOTEL .
    • Tower King Room - Spa Bath - Non Smoking

Pool temperature could be warmer and larger, Hotel and pool towels, were very rough; if you got a new towel, it is softer. Business center should be in a a/c room, not in a hall around from the pool. Needs to have a printer FAX capable. Scanner needs to be more user friendly. More HC parking and regular parking spaces. We had to park over by McDonalds. NO microwave in rooms. Microwave at pool? By the time you got it back to your room it was cold !

Window in large bathroom, with tub and shower. Shower too small, you have to turn sidewards to enter, but nice shower head. Love the hair, conditioner, and body lotion dispenser. Instead of the little bottles. You don't run out for the week we styed. Beds never hurt my back for once. The pillows were magnificent, and lots to use. The whirlpool tub, had very powerful jets and didn't want to leave. The poo atmosphere was very inviting. Once filled with kids jumping, splashing and other doing laps I decided to leave. Couldn't find a area, to stand or move to enjoy. Pool could be larger, and the temperature could be warmer a ew degrees. Warm, but if you can't move around with all the people... Guests didn't seem to stay very long either! Closes too early at 10 pm. Never tried the 2 hot tubs!

Would highly recommend!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Patio Access

They did not have my reservation from Booking.com in the system upon check in. They had to make a whole new reservation which took a lot of time. Also although you are paying for daily parking, close spots are first come first serve. We had to park very far when we came back to the hotel late one night.

The bus system was right outside the hotel . The restaurant on site was delicious. The breakfast package was a great deal and very delicious. The pool access room was super convenient.

A good 3 star.

Pool was small and far to warm for summer months. View was very poor. Location wasn't great for the price. Fan didn't work in the washroom so mirrors was fogged as soon as qe turned the shower on.

Very Comfortable bed and pillows (6 pillows for a king size bed was a nice touch) nice room, showers were dated but clean and good water pressure.

Now i learned that I could find a better value price hotel.
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking and breakfast are not free ,The parking offered was 12$ ,but you could find cheaper in the city ,the staff were informative and helpful but they never answered us when we called them from our room !

The beds and the toilet were very clean.

I especially liked the hotel's layout and our room.

The only complaint would be that the quality of the TV screen was not excellent. On some channels, the contrast was off and it was a little difficult to see clearly.

I especially liked the hotel's layout and our room. The pool area looked very nice and our room was excellent. Very nice and comfortable king size bed.

Hidden Additions!
    • Tower King Room - Spa Bath - Non Smoking

The on line booking was 155.00 got email and charge was 199.99. Then there was a 12$ parking charge on top of that! If your paying to stay here your customers should not have to pay to park! With all added fees the total stay for 1 night was 248.59. I know we could have found a cheaper place with parking and just as nice! Very dissatisfied in price changes!

Room was excellent

Great Stay!!
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were upgraded to a room by the pool. Since we were not traveling with young children it did not seem like an upgrade to us although the room was nicer than the room we switched to in a quieter area of the hotel. It is very noisy in the pool area.

Breakfast was excellent. It is not a buffet. You order 1 of 4 choices at the attached restaurant

Worst hotel ever
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

Very dirty hotel and the rooms stunk. Had to change two rooms from smell. Still we were not satisfied. Charging for parking with such a old and dirty property and they had a lot of empty parking spaces.

It was fairly nice place.
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't like that we had to pay for parking at the hotel. The soap dispenser in the shower wasn't working.

It was fairly nice place. Close to where we wanted to visit.

Exceptional
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Patio Access

There is nothing that we didn't like, except we should have stayed longer.

The staff was very polite and helpful, the room was excellent and the pool area was right out our door. We will return again.

Nice family friendly place to stay while visiting Niagara
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

The first room they put is in near the pool was a bit dingy and had a bit of an odor. But the staff was great, moving us to a room in the tower portion was great! More modern and clean.

Staff was good. Place was clean. Free breakfast was good. Right on bus route to Niagara. Daughter loved the swimming pool.

Overall , the hotel was very nice and I would book this hotel in the future.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

Chain on toilet broke and we had to call to have it fixed at 9:00 P.M. I did not like the fact we had to pay $12 extra a night for parking. Instead of having this put in very small letters , it should have been included in the cost of the room without even mentioning the fact we would be paying extra. We drove and would not have a choice regarding where to park. The attached restaurant was very good, however when I gave the waitress American money, instead of telling me she could not give me American money back she just came back with Canadian money and it was our last meal. She did give it back and I put the bill on my credit card instead.

Bed was large and comfortable and pillows were excellent. Staff was friendly. The WeGo bus stop was right in front of the hotel, so we did not have to use our car at all to go to Niagra Falls which was our reason for being there.

The room was very dirty: like dirty panties that weren't...

The room was very dirty: like dirty panties that weren't our left in the bathroom kind of dirty. The hotel was unbelievably loud! Our room actually school from the bar music

pricey but nice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View - Ground Floor

The chlorine smell from the pool seemed to be coming into the room at times. We used the computer located in an outside area near a very loud ice machine. It was an area people walked through on their way to their rooms. We were told we were making too much noise while on the computer by a fellow that appeared to be hotel security. It was about 10pm but the folks coming in and the ice machine made the noise which echoed in that hallway. We were making reservations on the computer.

Check in was very speedy. One channel on the TV had issues but it was not the equipment at the hotel which a hotel service person quickly evaluated. Housekeeping was excellent. We had a room by the pool which I thought would be noisy but it was not. Beds were very comfortable.

Awesome stay will be coming back
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

The room was great but smelled a little musty and no microwave in room made it harder to warm up bottles but other then that bed was comfy and room was clean!!

Steve the bell boy was totally awesome and super helpful with me because I had small children he went above and beyond to help me to my room he is what customer service is all about! Carling at front desk was also amazing she got me checked in quickly made sure to give me all my info promptly as it was late when checking in with my boys she was awesome at check out deff coming back to this hotel!!!

hotel good booking on booking.com a nighmare

the bus stop in front

the A/C not so great, hot tub-chlorine seemed high but overall pool are was great Staff were busy and training so kinda lost and overwhelmed

We didn't like anything about this hotel.

First of all, they changed our rooms without even telling us. We figured it out by chance! And when I asked the reception why they did it, he gave me unreasonable and ridiculous answers! Besides, it was impossible to tolerate the smell of pool!! It was like we are living IN THE POOL! Breathing was simply impossible. I don't recommend this place at all! Stay away from this hotel! NOTHING was good about this place! Location, staff, etc., everything was too bad! We had to argue with them for the whole night. We stayed there for the first night since it was too late to find another hotel! But we cancelled the other two nights that we had reservation for! We left first thing in the morning.

We didn't like anything about this hotel.

Very nice
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was at the restaurant next door. All four in our family didn't like our meals, and to order other items not on voucher, was very expensive.

The staff was so helpful and nice. Room was clean, beds felt great.

worst stay ever
    • Corner Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

just read my things I liked because this was my worst stay ever from the room they put us in to the service I received when I went to complain because it was 12:00 at night and the bar or whatever it was was blasting music and I could hear it like it was right next door got to the lobby and it sounds the same as my room no way any normal person could sleep under those conditions so when I went to complain they didn't apologize or even offer to upgrade me like most hotels in a situation like this they just moved me to the other end of the hotel and for what I was paying I felt I was just another wallet they could reach into I had a 1000 times better stay at the Sheraton in the falls for 20.00 more then what I paid for this room and 1000 times better service and location I will never and I repeat never stay at this hotel again in my life way way too over priced for what I got in quality of everything received

nothing worst stay ever I would never tell anyone to stay at this hotel it was way too over priced for what I received I will never stay here again there was not one thing I like about my room to even feel like it was worth what I paid for it also the bill department needs a lot of work the price was 399.98 online when I got there they told me 497.00 and when I asked to pay the rest in cash right now they wanted minimum 300.00 dollar deposit what the hell is that when I'm already paying 400.00 for my room you want me to pay the rest 97.00 plus an additional 300.00 that is messed up

I liked that the staff were friendly and hotel was fairly...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

The parking could have been better as when I came back from seeing the falls at night the only parking space was right at the back of the hotel by the dumpster. I drove around again and was able to grab a spot as someone else was leaving. The pool closed at 10 so I would have liked it if it had closed by 11. Courtyard rooms face the pool which was good but getting into your room, you had to access outside so you had to walk up stairs as there was no elevator to get up to the courtyard.

I liked that the staff were friendly and hotel was fairly clean. The beds were fairly comfy.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Room was very clean and comfortable.

Paying for parking.

Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. Restaurant in the hotel was very good and convenient. Restaurant staff was very friendly. The food and service was excellent.

Great pool and play area!
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was a little narrow and hard to fit in an extra cot. We thought it would be a little bigger since it was called BW "Plus". But managed to fit the cot beside the beds.

We loved the pool and children's play area too.

Awesome rooms and staff

Rooms were awesome. We forgot something and one call to the front desk and what we needed was quickly delivered to the room. People at the front desk were very knowledgeable about the area and most helpful. Service in the restaurant needs improvement.

No Parking
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

I did not like the fact that we had to pay for parking and was barely able find a spot to park. After paying the price for the, which was not cheap the lest they could include parking.

It was very convenient to the various attractions I was visiting

The king size bed was wondering and felt like a cloud.

12$ parking was a little steep

The king size bed was wondering and felt like a cloud. Doc McGilligans was an awesome restaurant, with delicious breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Has everything we need and want in a hotel.

Parking fees.

Great location. The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The restaurant provides a wonderful breakfast as well as great and fast service. The check in was quick and staff are very friendly and helpful. Parking was easy as there is plenty of parking available. What I really liked about this hotel is that they will take off the tourist tax as soon as you ask about it. I would definitely stay here again. Good value for money!

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Stay at this hotel you be disappointed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Courtyard View

How some breakfast coupons were better than others. Not all breakfasts coupons are or were treated equal. This is not on the hotel but the restaurant that accepted them. I chose this hotel because there was no mention of a daily parking fee on their website site. Get to the hotel and I was told there is a 14 dollar a day parking fee.

The room was comfortable and the staff was excellent.

When we arrived was told that we received a complimentary...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

Paying $12.00 for parking and still having to walk a fair distance to get a spot was crazy.

When we arrived was told that we received a complimentary upgrade. I was waiting to be told what was more appealing with this new room then the one I had selected to begin with. There was no difference in the 2 rooms as far as I could tell.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Guest House

There wasn't flip flops even!!! Wash stand was out of the bathroom and you couldn't wash your hands in the bathroom!!!! We didn't have any privacy because people and guests's car were exact behind our window!!!!

New favorite hotel
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Cable was in and out and so was the WiFi. Guessing because the hotel was fully booked.

Beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft. My child enjoyed the pool and indoor playgrounds and the breakfast located at the restaurant attached to the hotel was great.

Good value
    • Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom fan didnt work and the air circulation was poor esp since there were no windows to open to help circulate fresh air

Breakfast was amazing!

Our wedding weekend

The motel was wonderful, everything we expected. But The pool and hot tub should have a time for adults only. Perhaps in the evening. Parking was difficult in the evening maybe because of the restaurant. But all staff were very helpful especially when my wife became ill and we needed to change our plans.we will be back.

Worth the extra bit of money

Stayed in one of the tower rooms, really nice and spacious, bed amazingly comfortable. Would definitely stay there again! Breakfast was included in our trip too which was nice :)