Reviews of Comfort Inn Winnipeg Airport 3 stars

1770 Sargent Avenue, R3H 0C8 Winnipeg, Canada

#55 of 69 hotels in Winnipeg

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet in the room could use a good shampoo cleaning. The lamp on the desk did not work. Outside around the entrance of the hotel, it was littered with cigarette buts. There were no receptacles for people to throw their buts in.

The bed was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was also clean with a good shower.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a bit of conflict in the morning just after 4am with a man causing a disturbance with one of the guests that had me a bit startled. But other than that is was very good...i enjoyed my stay there.

It was convinent and close tothe airport. Staff was friendly and shuttle bus arrived in time!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there is never any breakfast for me as I leave by 4:30 am, not even a coffee the bed is comfortable the rooms clean and the staff is remarkable. I actually prefer this hotel

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No elevator in the Inn even though it is a two storey Inn especially, for those who have bad knees.

It was a walking distance to the Lightning the Fire Conference and other shopping centres especially, the downtown area.

• Deluxe Queen Room

As you go forward having ALL vending machines take credit cards/blue tooth payment would be convienent. Keep up the good work. Front staff (Maria) were excellent.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have change the shower curtain but I could have ask for it too, housekeeping didn’t refill the coffee stuff in the room but again I could have ask them too lmao

1st time I’ve seen a waffle maker in hotel breakfast lol

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was a lot of money for the accommodations being a older facility. You could tell it used to be a smoking hotel. My room had very strong odors and very stale, and I am a smoker myself. It was fine at best for a short stay.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1) They didn't have any record of my Booking.com reservation. 2) Airport pickup screwed up. 3) No heat in my first room.

The staff were helpful through my challenges such as no heat in my room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Why can't they control the weather? I had to spend more than 30 minutes brushing off the 1.5 feet of packed snow that the storm left. At least I got a good workout to start my day.

The free shuttle service was very helpful especially as it was a stormy weekend. Also, I was picked up around midnight as my flight got in late, but the shuttle was there within 10 minutes of calling. I was allowed to park my vehicle overnight while I was away, which saved me a good sum of money.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed 3 nights. The last night I had a lovely clean room. However, the first night we were given a room that had not been cleaned. There were pop cans, something spilled on the rug, etc. Luckily, we were given another room that was clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not have my reservation and As a result I had to pay more for my room than my booking.com confirmation I showed the front desk my co formation email with price and she still charged me higher. I was not happy. The buttons on the phone didn’t work which I reported to the front desk when they finally decided to pick up the phone. It took many calls to the front desk before someone answered.

The Front desk lady was very accommodating when I realized I had forgotten my brush at home. She provided me with one at no charge

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No fault of the hotel staff, but there were a lot of rowdy people on the first night, which made getting sleep rather difficult.

The staff were quick to respond when there was a small issue in the room. They offered to move us to a different room, even though they quickly resolved the issue.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I know it's an older hotel but there is no elevator to the 2nd floor. When we arrived no one offered to carry our suitcases up the stairs for us. And in spite of there being a number of staff in the lobby no one seemed even interested in helping us. As a result I strained my back carrying my suitcase up the stairs.

The shuttle was available at 5:15 AM to take us to the airport!!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very cold when we entered and took 1.5 hrs to warm up to a comfortable temp. Had to keep our winter parkas on for a long time which took the pleasure out of relaxing. The pillows are too high. Having a selection of different thicknesses would be great.

Certainly enjoyed the breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing everything was good. Staff were helpful with directions and suggestions on places to eat

Convenient to everything we wanted. Stayed there before and enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was great

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Being racially profiled by a Pakki worker. We had keys that wouldnt open the front door. it was extremely cold outside and she wouldnt open the door for us. There were 2 male guests standing there staring at us as well. She saw that my daughter was with me who went back out to get something from the vehicle. When she tried to come back into the hotel, again she refused to open the door for her. Eventually she got someone to open the door for her. We've been staying at Comfort Inn for years since my daughter was a toddler, and to be racially profiled like this is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I am First Nation and She's the IMMIGRANT!!!!! :\

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Yet, the staff at night is a bit rude. I have noted two times that I have prepared in the book.com which their company system should have been shown but the staff didn't believe and still charge me the whole fee. Thankfully, the staff (should be the manager) help me to fix the problem. Be careful to the amount charged!!!

The breakfast is really good and the room is big and functional.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was run down beds were not comfy hard as a rock room smelled horrible soon as we walked in there no were near sound proof u could hear everything move the person made next door to us never mind the traffic out side couldn't get the heat to work and the toilet didn't even flush was a terrible stay

Nothing it was run down not comfy room smelled bad toilet didn't work and u could hear everything that was going on in the room beside u never mind the traffic out side was over terrible

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff came knocking on the door when i told them i was checking out at 1 pm and they came knocking at 12:30 pm and tried to let herself into the room. When I opened the door, she said are you checking out today? That was pretty rude! Another thing, what kind of hotel does not have digital Cable? Cheap Cheap! The shower head was so rusted, I was lucky to get a steady stream of water. Over all, i would not stay there ever again! Poor Experience

Honestly Nothing

"continental" breakfast sucked. You and all hotels should SCRAP most of what you call breakfast items. Think like a traveling guest. drinks: coffee, tea bags (ready hot water), juices, orange, apple, breakfast: chopped up things for (self) making an omelette; diced ham, bacon, cooked and diced chicken and beef, grated cheese, green/red/yellow peppers, diced onions, sliced mushrooms, and waffles and pancakes

Very good access to airport.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

nothing wasnt to like it was good

it was an awesome stay and it was very easy to get into and access was great but however the key cards has a little problem but all in all i was great to stay there

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom fan very was noisy, which sounded like six witches screaming while being burned to the stake in ancient Salem. Thus operation of the bathroom fan was not an option unless you like being severely annoyed. The bathroom on the surface appeared very clean, but had a distinct urine odour, very faint however present and nauseating. No Bible which annoyed me because some of their rooms do have Bibles and some do not. The toilet was not operating fully, requiring several flushes. There was a beer cap on the carpet which I discovered the hard way by stepping on it, smarting my foot. The remote of the TV was not operating requiring one to operate the TV by the onboard TV controls. I could not sleep soundly and was awoken by hall noise a couple of times. By 4:00 o'clock I could not get back to sleep fully. The Inn was starting to emulate a party hotel by the impressions I received which was surprising because previous stays were very good.

The room is homey, and laid back, that put you at ease. Linen and bed were clean. Had a operating microwave and fridge. Fairly quiet.

No elevators in the building we had to carry heavy bags up a full flight of stairs on our own, the parking lot was full and had a difficult time locating a place to park! We had an issue with our billing and was not happy with the time it took to have this issue resolved!

The temperature of our room was way too high and we were unable to get it cool enough for a comfortable sleep.

The beds were comfortable and the continental breakfast was excellent.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

it was very dirty, the ledge in the upper level of entery was very very dusty and the thermostat was broken so could not control the heat. It was either on or off, since it is winter we had to leave it on, then had to open door to get air from hall way

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outdated and no elevators...but then it's only a two-storey accommodation..It is not bad but I think it needs a fresh coat of paint and brighter lights.

Location is good and offered lowest rate per night that I could find...It is good for a quick one night stay. They have adjoining rooms which are nice for big families traveling together.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The night girl was on her phone and it as on speaker so it was distracting today the least I beleive phone calls on a personal cell phone at work should not be allowed, The morning girl October 31st didn't seem friendly and there was no bacon at breakfast just sausage.

The Girl at the from desk on October 30th when we arrived was very very wonderful she really made us feel like it was a pleasure to have us stay there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. Bathroom sink plug was broken and missing 2. 2 Empty toilet paper rolls when I arrived 3. No / Broken Toilet paper holder 4. All the lamps were unplugged when I arrived and so had no light 5. The heater / A/C was unplugged so the room was very cold 6. They gave me 2 floor mats for the shower but no hand towels 7. There was Hair in the shower/tub 8. Bloody Kleenex by night stand This was a very poor experience.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Conveniently close to airport. Would have appreciated a free airport shuttle to and from airport. But so close that taxi was inexpensive. Overall, happy with my stay.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was rock hard, toilet did not function properly, front desk staff were not helpful with a room key issue.

Breakfast was excellent, included the basic items, cereal, toast, coffee and juices. The waffle maker, sausage patties and eggs was a great addition. Overall a decent place to stay, good value.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room we were given 243 stunk of smoke yet hotel is supposed to be a 100% smoke free. Next room did not smell of smoke. Bed was higher at the foot of the bed and lower in the middle. Very firm. Not very comfortable No elevator so carried bags up to second floor.

Room had been Updated including carpets

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The very sticky (dirty) door and door nob of the bathroom . Had to ask for toilet paper. The toilet ran water all the time we were there. It needed repairs.

because they have no elevator I was able to have a room on the main floor It was a very quiet hotel, no loud noises or people. The manager was a gentleman to help me find my room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were a lot of bags of garbage throughout the facilities. There was hair left in the bathtub from the previous guests.

It was close to the airport

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front staff was rude, room keys didn't work, we had to get ours re-coded 5 times the first night and 3 times the second. The breakfast was greasy and cold. If we hadn't prebooked the rooms there wouldn't have been a second night. I have stayed a many Comfort Inns and this by far was the poorest.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The taxi tried to charge $10.00 from airport and when I told him it was close, he got angry and charged the meter fare but not nice about it.

Breakfast was very good, front desk staff both at night ( i checked in after midnight) and check out were great! Very friendly and courteous.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet was very old and dirty.

We thought there was a shuttle to and from the airport but it turned out to be just to the airport and we had to get a taxi. Not good. We asked for a packed breakfast in the morning as we were leaving at 5 am but were told this was not possible. The beds were comfortable and clean

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just white bread for toast. Only one flavour of yogurt. Only oranges for fruit No variety. The room was 118.00 when I booked on line but by the time one pays all the extra fees it was just under 150.00 which wasn't worth it.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

no elevator so inconvenient for older people or with difficulty lifting. Staff were helpful though in carrying up luggage. Did not see this on the advertisements otherwise would have requested a lower level room.

rooms were clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator; staircase needing serious vacuuming; sour odor in washroom; woke up with swollen eyes- I have an allergy to bed mites.

Breakfast included.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

very unclean and lots of questionable activities/people there. There was an arrest the one morning. People were smoking on the bottom floor with their patio doors open. Garbage was thrown all around the parking area and doors. We did not get housekeeping service and when we complained, they said they try the room once and if you are there, they don't come back!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet backed up. Had to move to another room after unpacking Your confirmation of reservation was not on their records. They booked us in anyway. No elevator to second floor. Since we were all seniors, it mattered. Had to request fresh towels initially.

Desk Manager assisted us with heavy luggage to second floor.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel was dirty, no elevator, security door at back open, key card reader not active. Room had what looked like a bar right in the middle making the room very small. Curtains wouldn't close all the way so the room wasn't dark to sleep.

Staff we met were friendly. There was a decent restaurant a short walk away.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Awful stay. Room smelled like an animal shelter. Hallways weren't vacuumed. Dirty tissues on the floor. Used QTip on my bed. Pull out bed awful. Toilet wouldn't flush. Air conditioner so darn loud and when that was off the ones from other rooms were equally as loud. Have been happy with Comfort Inn in the past and very disappointed this time.

The staff were nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. Bathroom was fairly good but dirty behind the door.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom (floor and toilet) were disgusting clearly hadn't been cleaned at all. I waited almost 30 minutes after request for someone to clean it. No feedback and after going to the front desk again and telling that it was unacceptable they gave me another room. Surprise: the other room had the bathroom floor at the same disgusting situation but it was 10:30h and too tired to ask for my money back and to change the hotel. I have never had this terrible experience with booking before but will definitely think about trying another site next time. I will never stay at a comfort inn again!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was an unexpected $250 extra charge to anyone staying at one of their rooms due to their security and safety. To be honest, this made me upset as I wasn't able to use my card to purchase any items afterwards. It would be nice if these surprise charges were made aware before booking rooms at this establishment.

I love how comfy the beds were. Lovely staff.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When arrived at 2330hrs the Booking. Com reservation number was not in their system. It never did come to light. The receptionist did find me a room after some delay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator, had to carry suitcases upstairs to second floor.

No fuss checkin - checkout. Room was supplied well. Breakfast was good, fresh waffles. Rate for 4 in a room with two double beds was good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Only 1 ice machine in the entire hotel and its broken. Breakfast is supposed to end at 9:30 but st 9:10 there's no eggs left no sausages left, no coffee. The woman was cleaning up already. Had to ask for a cup for batter so I could at least have a waffle.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. Reservation made through "Booking.com" was not received by hotel. 2. Reception clerk was unable to resolve but was able to assign a room at rate other than quoted by "Booking.com"; this took almost one hour to process on arrival at 11:00pm. A new reception clerk next morning was able to investigate and rectify reservation issue. 3. Room was somewhat cramped, especially clothes closet, and smelled musty; crumbs and other residue left on surfaces of night-table and desk top; overall appearance suggested room would benefit from renovation; there was no screen on patio sliding door. 4. Bathroom was small, especially sink counter; considerable hair on floor which I cleaned up and reported next day to reception - that did not recur. 5. Star rating closer to 2.5 than 3. 6. 2nd floor of property accessible only by walk-up, not convenient if carrying luggage, no elevator. 7. View from room was into parking area. 8. Except for reasonable room rate offered by hotel, would likely book a different hotel in future.

1. Location was close to airport and also relatively easy to drive to attractions, shopping, dining and downtown. 2. Room rate offered by hotel was better than that offered by "Booking.com" (usually best available). 3. Complimentary breakfast was appreciated but some items not available every day; breakfast room staff always cheerful and reasonably efficient.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That there was no pool for our daughter :(

Very professional customer service. They even found something we had left behind and when we called to see if the maids had found it they contacted us to let us know it was there and we could pick it up.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like smoke which was unexpected and unpleasant. I opened the doors wide to air it out. There was a large truck parked right in front of my window and the ground floor was open to a parking lot so closed it at night. Smell became less after airing out.

Breakfast was good with lots of choice.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was to hard and time consuming to get on WIFI. I had to get the staff at the front desk to help me log on. He was extremely helpful. The breakfast was terrible. The eggs were in water (don't know if they were boiled, or fried) and the sausages were in a paddy form, It almost made me gag. Suggestion is to cook the small round breakfast sausages or make bacon.

It was very quite. Nice

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had driven for 7 hours from our previous destination. We experienced a time change, losing an hour. We checked in, which was fine, with the desire of relaxing after a long drive, watching a bit of television and soaking in a hot tub. At 11:00 as we just turned out the lights and settled in, the telephone rang. No one was there. This happened a total of five times throughout the night. At one point someone did speak to suggest there was an emergency, but it was evident it was a prankster. I understand that prank calls happen, however, when we mentioned the calls at the desk upon checkout, the desk clerk said, "oh, you were in room 204. It is the only one with a Winnipeg exchange." Although it was annoying to have these calls throughout the evening, but it was equally annoying to learn that the hotel staff were aware that that this problem existed and did not deal with it. was a problem and to not have.

The room was quiet. We were only there overnight so it served the purpose well. HOWEVER

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My flight therefore checkout was too early to enjoy breakfast. Wifi access was horrible, it took me an hour to have access. Staff didn't know how to assist. Room had a very musty smell, made me wonder if carpet wasn't cleaned properly.

not applicable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lack of plugin space in room, extremely warm in eating area. Also, found back door unlocked at all times of the day.

Breakfast was good, although common problem encountered by many was lack of directions on items; ( how to work waffle maker), crowded feel with seating, and extremely warm. Rooms were fine, but lack of available plugins for electronics (had to plug iPad in in washroom.) Also, toilet required patience to flush. Mentioned this problem to front desk clerk, but slow flush going down persisted. Otherwise, good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room key had to be changed several times as it didn't work. We also talked to another traveller who had the same isssue. We only got one key as they couldn't find any more. AC was very noisy. Breakfast was not refreshed with new items....no milk for cereal, hot item container empty.

Convenience to the highway.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that the only way to get to your room was climbing stairs. For older people it is hard to carry luggage up the stairs.

It was very convenient for going to pick someone up at the airport.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The couches in the lobby were filthy, I wouldn't have sat on them, and the carpet in our room had seen better days. Replacing these two items would result in a much better rating

We came into Winnipeg for a medical appointment. Staff accommodated our need for an early check in without any difficulty. All the staff were friendly and supportive. Breakfast staff, housekeeping and front desk.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't get new/fresh coffee in my room for my second morning :(

The gentleman working the counter when I checked it was fantastic! His name was Hubert and I hope he gets notice of this!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom sink needs a plug!Would have preferred ground floor room -- as seniors we had to carry our luggage up the stairs. It was tough. Should have option to book ground floor room.

Appreciated the fact it was pet-free and smoke free.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My credit card was charged before checking in to hotel with a pre-authorization exceeding total amount that would take 4-5 business days for extracharge to be reimbursed; it wiuld have been fair if it was mentioned when booking or checking in - only foundit out aftercalling them directly

Good value for money.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was checked into an uncleaned room at first. Was fixed up with another room. but this incident put me off.

OK basic accommodation for a transit. Would not choose to stay here otherwise.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Did not find anything wrong with the hotel

Close to the airport and you can also Park your vehicle right outside your room and you have big glass sliding doors

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Noisy neighbours, patio doors were old, hard to open and close and were filthy - had not been cleaned in some time. Carpets should have been shampooed months ago. The carpets were so filthy with stains that had been there for a while that we could not take our shoes off (I did notice when the room across the hall was opened by cleaners that they did not seem to be in the same nasty shape as room 104, so maybe not all rooms were that bad).

The bed was comfortable. Ground floor room quite nice and convenient for unloading vehicle of luggage, etc. since there is no elevator to the second floor. Bathroom clean, staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

i was asked for my VISA upon checking in. I gave my VISA info and was supposed approved. Upon checking out, I had to pay with my debit card. I had assumed that my VISA has been used to pay for the room upon checking in. I checked my VISA records and my VISA had been debited for the room costs upon checking in. I questioned why had to pay again with my debit card. The reason was the VISA was just hold the room - but why was my VISA debited if there was no actual transaction?

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room could use a lot of updating. New bedspreads, new curtains. The room had a bit of a musty smell. There was a door to an adjoining room, we could hear our neighbors quite clearly. I woke up when they got in late.

The new bathroom vanity was very nice, just like it was pictured on the website. The beds were comfortable. The lobby was very nice.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Bathroom itself was fine BUT there were hair in the bathtub from previous occupants so that was a immediate turnoff. There was no bath mat for inside the tub. My daughter slipped and fell while showering. She still has a bruise. I did inform the cleaning lady as well as the front desk staff. They were apologetic and showed concern. It is something they are not responsible for but I do hope that they inform someone who can look into the situation before someone gets seriously hurt.

The staff gave personalized service and were helpful within their limits. The breakfast lady treated everyone who walked in like family members walking into the family kitchen. Absolutely love the location as it is accessible from all sides and so close to all amenities. The room was comfortable and cosy. Excellent value for the money spent. We will be happy to stay there again.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cold food was good. The hot food was very poor. The website said the free breakfast included bacon and eggs. The hotel served precooked, prepackaged something that was called scrambled eggs along with something else unrecognizable that did not look appetizing. Also, gluten free bread was not an option. Some hotels keep a loaf of frozen gluten free bread available since it is not frequently requested.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and quiet. The hotel is close to the airport and also to Winnipeg U Drive which has the cheapest car rental rate in Winnipeg. Winnipeg U Drive picked us up and dropped us off at the Comfort Inn. Some sort of partnership between the two could benefit both.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Nothing to complain

Close to the airport and even with the main road passing by, fairly quiet. Other guests also very respectfully quiet. Nice and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No elevator,the cook,no place to store meat overnight for Costco shopping,

Front desk staff friendly,but the cook took forever to make more food or said yes I will make more and didn't really want to,unfriendly 😒

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not reply to my email about the airport shuttle. No Shuttle provided from airport to hotel which would be fine if they replied to my email to let me know.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff for evening/night could perhaps try standing up when someone comes in. Pleasant person, but unprofessional. There was an unfortunate incident the first night of my stay. A lot of yelling and door slamming due to someone not paying their "lady friend".

Room was clean, location was convenient for me, although the parking lot is tight.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dust on the desk was not cleaned before we checked in. No coffee maker in the room, only cups and pack of coffee. The staff promised to bring a coffee maker, but never did.

The mattress was comfortable but short. Convenient location.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

First of fall I had booked my room online guaranteed with a Visa card paying for a specific room. When I arrived the lady said I didn't have any reservations under that name on the ground floor. I told her I have my confirmation number to verify the booking. I told her your going to have to give it to me because it was guaranteed with a Visa card or I'm going to have to report it. Then she said I have one room with a queen bed and a single pull out bed. So I told her that would be ok for the night but if you have an opening tomorrow I can move. But at the end we left early and travelled back home before 10:00 pm. I felt the lady that was serving us was not to friendly and had a bad attitude towards me, for some reason I don't know maybe I was native. This is the second time I experienced it with the same person. I loved staying there because it was convenient for me because I'm from up north I do a lot of shopping and the entrance to the room was accessible. Around the winter road season I usually want to stay there, it's also quiet and I never had any other problems with your other staff. I arrived at the hotel around 8:00 pm and I think she worked until 11:00 pm. My first experienced I shrugged it off and I didn't worry about it. She was on shift when we checked out on the night of March 24th. I sure did not enjoy my trip and my stay this time. She's going to have to change her attitude because I felt I was not welcome at all. If she wants to work in that field she has to change her attitude how she serves the people of all kind. I'm a person I usually don't like to complain, but this time I didn't want to let it go because it had to stop or it will continue. Overall everything else was ok and actually my friend was impressed with the breakfast and enjoyed it. Just maybe I will return.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to move from one room to another because the heat didn't work after we got all settled in and parking is too small. I used booking.com but there rate was higher than the hotel rate and she said that she couldn't change it