Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls/Fallsview 3 stars

6045 Stanley Avenue, L2G 3Y3 Niagara Falls, Canada

#58 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Parking fee I was not aware that I have to pay it when I was booking it says free parking But to sum.it up it was very good hotel I would definitely come back to this hptel.

Comfort and cleanlines, nice staff and the swimming pool was clean too

For some reason they only gave you 2 washcloths even though we spoke to the housekeeper each day. We would have to call for either towels or washcloths.

The hidden fees. We booked on Booking.com and when we were checking out we were told about the fees and our bill was 100.00 more than expected. Not impressed . We will think twice before booking on line again.

It was walking distance to all attractions

The wifi didn’t work my last day and the curtains were hard to close fully.

The room was perfect and I love the bathroom. It was close to everything (within walking distance). The staff should get a gold metal they were perfect. The IHOP food was great especially there breakfast please try them.

The air vent in the bathroom was extremely loud. Sounded broken as a matter of fact. The garbage in the back parking lot smelled and the receptionist that check us in was not at all pleasant. I enquired why the rate I saw online was not the rate applied for both nights and she sounded annoyed with a "take it or leave it kinda mentality".

Room was clean.

$20 a day to park not mentioned in ad, no refrigerator in room, no safe in room, hair in bed, sink cracked, shabby

walking distance to the falls,, Clifton Hill area, and attractions

$20.00 a night for parking seemed a lot high. The pillows were small with no firmness at all. The restaurant was pricey and the food was average at best.

There was plenty of parking and the staff was friendly and helpful.

The hotel did not provide a free breakfast although booking.com stated that they did. We paid $19.95 a person for a crappy breakfast at IHOP. The hotel charged an additional $4.95 per night as an electricity fee. Even though Booking.com stated no additional charges would be levied

the hotel was clean and the location was good

Decor of room was tired... has seen a fair bit of ware. No kettle, could only boil water for one cup at a time. Tea, coffee and milk powder was not replenished when room was made up

Location was good, staff were helpful, shower facilities were good and easy to operate

They are scam artists. Many people complained about the same thing: on booking.com, the property/price was described as "breakfast included". This very rude woman at the check-in counter said that it was not true and we were being scammed by booking.com. At the same time there were other people who were fighting about the same issue and we were all dismissed by this woman in a very crappy way. When we were checking out, we saw that many more people were complaining about the same issue and we wanted to talk to the manager and he was equally awful! Very curd and dismissive. He actually said "this conversation is over". Funny thing is that we were all immigrants. We were treated in a very disrespectful manner. Stay away from this place!

At check-in, the man behind the desk told me that there was an automatic hold of the entire amount ($600) on my credit card because tourists like myself max out their credit cards by shopping. I object to the characterization because I am young and female, that I am going to "max out my credit cards" on a shopping spree. I am actually a doctor traveling on business to attend a weekend long seminar.

No free breakfast included. Paying to park. Easy chair in room very dirty. No frig or microwave. IHOP in hotel very pricey, but then again so is everything in Canada. Too far to walk to Falls. Possible to walk to touristy section otherwise all paid parking to spend time there.

Helpful staff. Quiet room, first floor convenient to back door parking lot.

Wifi was horrible , lobby was not pleasing. The location was the only good thing about this hotel. Although I have to be fair that the staff let us checked in earlier than 4 pm.

Just the location

They did not provided complementary breakfast that thay advertised and I paid for. Parking was extremely expensive. Staff was rude and not friendly when I discussed the services I paid for but did not get. Not recommand at all

Location is good. Rooms are OK. But nothing special

There was nothing that we did not like.

The iHop restaurant food in the hotel was good to excellent, at a reasonable price. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean and functional. The swimming pool room and the pool are clean and safe.

The bathroom lighting was very poor, it had a ting of yellow to it. The shower door opened into the shower itself it was very small, I don't know how a large framed person would fit in there and close the door. The Ihop Restaurant attached to the hotel is very expensive and the waitress did not give my grandson all that was included with his meal. When I questioned her she said his pancakes were not included. I READ the menu the next day and she was totally wrong.

Terrible hotel.It is a scam.AC Did not work. They denied breakfast even though reservation email said it.They did not apologize but were RUDE,especially Chelsea-the supervisor.The staff did not care

Stay away from this hotel..it is a scam..

Booking.com listed that it includes breakfast but it turned out it did not. This hotel charged for parking $20 per day. There is no microwave and refrigerator in the room. Ice machine made too much noise. Not recommended.

The AC motor in my room was loud making difficult to fall asleep easily, and the room temperature in the game's room was chilly

I enjoyed the pool, but a sauna with a men's change room would made the hotel more appealing that's similar to a spa.

There was a $20 charge to park a car in the lot. Nowhere on Booking.com is that mentioned. If you are shopping price, this is an unwelcome surprise.

I didn’t like that I had to pay for parking when the parking lot was empty. The I hop that is inside the hotel was disappointing. The staff was rude except for the guy who I paid. My food was disgusting and expensive and I still had to pay for it.

The bed was very comfortable.

The bathroom wasn’t cleaned, updated during the stay. We could hear everyone in the hall and next door. Promised shuttles, but then discouraged from using them. Not all costs were apparent when we booked.

Breakfast- Chris is an exceptional server. Staff was very kind when additional personal hygiene products were requested.

I don’t know if it is the hotel’s fault, but the hotel was advertised as including breakfast but it didn’t. I wanted a hotel with breakfast included and that is what I believed I was paying for.

The hotel staff were very friendly. The IHOP in hotel had good service.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

When I booked the hotel through bookig.com, the website showed breakfast was included in the room rental, which was something I was looking for. Bt hotel authorities next day informed us that breakfast was not included. They refunded $40 dollars for 2 adults for 2 days. But you can book better properties for the same amount of money you spend. The view is not the greatest and is blocked by the restaurant even in 'king room with spa' which is their high end room. The bathroom is too small and cramped.

It was clean

Customer service at the hotel was quite poor. The hotel seems to have a policy against smiling? Dealing with dreadful receptionists was painful. There was no fridge in the room nor was there a bottle of water. Guests pay hundreds of dollars but there is no bottle of water or fridge in the room. It doesn’t cost much to get two big bottles of water in each room. Furthermore, what’s with the mini pillows? Ramada, spring for adult size pillows for god’s sake.

The bed was quite comfortable. The location was good. The hotel was well kept.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

It wasn’t what you showed in your pictures their for it wasn’t what I thought. Also you took the payment out and it wasn’t the amount that I was given. And I still had to pay for the room even though it was paid for again!!! and won’t get the amount back that was already took for 20 days!!!! Don’t make since to me 😳

I didn't like the $20 a day parking charge. I mean where are their guest suppose to park. Also, it was in an open lot, which anyone could have parked in.

Beds were comfortable

The company charged me the entire stay before I even was able to get in my car to leave. Which would be no issue except it was for the wrong amount. They did say they fixed it, but it has not reflected on my account (I'm giving it 3 to 5 days). It was inconvenient considering we were traveling within a budget. The beds were not queen size. They were full and my fiance is 6'2"...so next time I would definitely have to book a room with a king size bed. Other than that, everything was fine.

The rooms were big and spacious. They were very clean and well maintenanced.

That in a seemingly empty hotel my room over looked a parking lot at the rear of the building That the many extras and facilities on the premises were not pointed out upon check in

Proximity to the Main Street and other venues

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that upon arrival we were informed that we had to pay an EXTRA $20 per night for parking + an extra fee for something else. I felt we paid enough for the room plus all the taxes.

Most of the staff was friendly, there was a older lady at check-in that was very miserable to everyone because the power kept going on & off due to high winds. I feel she should not be at the front desk. It was nice to have a place for breakfast right at the hotel.

For the price that you are charging, there should at least be a small fridge where people can put their water and pop to keep cool.

My granddaughter has a competition at the Crown Plaza and this is fairly close. The vicinity is accessible to everything. The staff gave us a room adjacent to each other when I requested at check in and we really like that. Thanks..

I think there needs to be hand railings in tub area. A lot of steps to get to swimming pool where the handrail into the pool needs extended down into the water more. Detactable shower heads in tubs would be nice.

Clean

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

would have liked a fridge in the room

Your staff was excellent caring, understanding and went out of their way to meet our every need; Under the circumstances of losing and burying our father. We will definitely share our experience with family and friends

Could have used a fridge in the room. Coffee service was poor

We arrived after two days at Hospice and were wrung out. The Lady at the desk was kind and compassionate and helpful in getting us to where we needed to go. She asked how we were doing every time we saw her. We all felt like people.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

There was a hockey team staying on our floor who were very roudy and loud upon their arrival. The walls are VERY thin in this hotel and you can hear everything. We called the front desk and complained, and they sent someone up to quiet them down, and the rest of the night was relatively quiet.

The room was beautiful, and so clean. The bed was comfortable, and I like that it had a duvet rather than an itchy comforter that you sometimes get with hotels.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

View was awful, room was freezing even with heat on. Took them forever to find my booking. Wifi wasn't very strong.

There was a small arcade that most of the games worked for.

1) after lining up for check-in, proceeded to the assigned room, both keys didnt work, so had to go back again at the front desk and made me line up again... 2) while i was on the line, there’s this lady who was also checking in and she used debit card to check in and i was surprised because the staff only ask her for a $100 sec deposit and she asked me for $200 sec dep... and i heard her say “ we normally asked for $200 but i only put $100 on you”. the staff also photocopied my driver’s license but the other lady checking in, she didnt even bother to take out her id inside her wallet, she just showed the id from her wallet, so i said to myself “ what the heck, what’s going on” ( i felt lke i was discrimanated in a way) 3) they put us in a room where you can hear the loud tv at 6:00 o clock in the morning from the room beside us.

The room wasn’t properly vacuumed under the desk in the room was somebody’s acrylic nails on the floor.

Loved the location. The staff was very polite and helpful. Easy check in & out!

Noisy after 11pm. Too many hidden charges, rude staff. Unreliable internet, poor cable reception and blurry tv. Also the room wasn't cleaned thoroughly.

Rooms were spacious.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

First floor room looking over parking lot. Hot tub started bubbling with noise and the water flow was too slow. Took over 30 minutes to fill.

Large room. Lots of ports for plugs. Not too far from many food places.

There was a hockey team booked in on the same floor and the kids were running the halls till midnight!! They staff at the front desk told us nothing about that. And the toilet in the unit was broken!!! Then they couldn’t fix it for a while and we had to get packed back up and move rooms. With a son with special needs this is not a smooth task!

We did not have the breakfast. We got only the coupon 15, 20 $ off per room for dinner only for at IHOP or OUTBACK... The parking cost $20 also.

The bed is comfortable and location is closed to Niagara fall.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Everything. Front desk staff is rude. The lady treated me and my husband bad. I wanted to stay in Niagara for couple of days but the way I was treated made me change my mind and I had to leave right away. Very poor customer service. I wouldn't stay here guys.

Close to falls

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The staff is pretty rude. The front desk lady made me feel uncomfortable and I had to check out on the same day. Horrible customer service.

I liked it because it was close to falls.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Booking . Com reservation didn’t include Parking Fee that is normally included when booking direct, but when we winched the desk clerk gave us a free parking pass anyways.

Staff was great, onsite Pancake Restaurant, a few minutes drive to the Falls, fairly new and still really clean and well maintained. Although you can get cheaper “Motels”, this was a great selection and price for a more upscale “Hotel”.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Stayed in room 626 two fans in the room need to be replaced grind all the time can you inform them i think i already read a complaint before in this room thanks

When I arrived I checked the bathroom and it was not clean, there were urine drops in the toilet seat. That really made me wonder how clean the rest of the room would be too. They sent someone to clean the bathroom fast and with a smile, but I was still uncomfortable. The water in the swimming pool was pretty cold.

The personnel was nice. My stay was during offseason, so the price was very good (although $20+tax for parking outside seems to be a bit excessive).

The pool is not accessible and due to that my wife was unable to use the pool. A lift of some type would be great for guest with disabilities.

Room was clean and the front desk staff Gabe and Wyatt were exceptional.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

television way to small and out dated there was a some big problem friday night lots of police were there and were not allowing us to use the elevators to go to our room finally we went up and the smell of pot was over welming- not really what we were hoping for

Staff were not friendly. Attached IHOP servers ignored us but no one else around us, and it was overly expensive. Parking was unnecessarily expensive; it seemed like a way to get money out of people - pull them in with a cheap room rate and then gouge them with restaurant and parking prices. The kids did not like the pool, they said it was small.

I liked the work-out room.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The guests next to us didn’t stop partying until 4am. We told them to stop and pounded the wall they didn’t care. We could have called security but didn’t want to cause drama. Was only refunded 20 dollars. Should have been more since the trip was used to be a relaxing get away. We had to get up at 6 am to attend a funeral . So over all was not extremely impressed.

The jacuzzi in the room was very nice and the room had a balcony

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Clock would not work (tried twice to set it but numbers disappeared) and no cover on the ice bucket. Only 1 shampoo in a jacuzzi room.

Room was comfortable and clean.

I was looking forward to going to the IHOP onsite to find out that it closed at 1pm off season. That was annoying.

We arrived early and were able to check in, then on the second morning we decided to stay an extra night. That experience was great. The staff was very accommodating. Even when I asked for too much (like free parking) and they had to say no, it was still pleasant 😀😀

Shower in room was outdated and small. Room is smaller than expected but still a good size. Over all the hotel is really nice and it was comfortable. I do prefer the Lundy’s lane location across from the outlets. Less busy and rooms are a bit bigger.

Stayed in a king size with jacuzzi Property was really nice. Really busy but expected for a long weekend. Beds were very comfortable. IHOP is down stairs for breakfast really pricey for a basic breakfast. Short wait times for checkin and check out. Very friendly staff

Did not like finding a condon in the elevator! I must of not have read things carefully when booking, did not realize parking was not included. There are no showers by the pool where the instructions ask for a rinse before and after, so that would have to be done in your rooms? Thought there was a jacuzzi, was mistaken, again didn't read carefully! Room was very clean and when asking about a refrigerator, they brought one quickly, Thank you. Can hotels add all the extra taxes they include so we know what we have to put out financially and not be surprised.

Liked being able to walk every where without having to take the car.

Every room should come with a fridge and microwave

The rooms are very clean and comfortable Excellent value for your money Great for families, team travel etc

The staff were not very friendly at the front desk. The lighting in the hotel room was poor. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. I was also not notified until after the lady at the front desk charged my card, that they would put a hold on my card ontop of the price of the room (which won't be taken off for 3-5 business days). I will not be returning.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I couldn't get the heat to work in the morning. Jacuzzi need jets on the other side as well if 2 ppl are in together.

I believe the man that checked us in was Dave, around 7pm on Sunday and he was awesome.

Terrible problem with noise from children running, screaming in front of our room, running up & down halls & stairs. Unable to get good night sleep. Called front desk to intervene but noise continued all evening & in the wee hours of morning. Very disappointed in overall experience !!!!!!

The bed was very comfy. Room was very clean.

IHOP was too expensive to eat there. Breakfast would have cost as much as the room with tax. $20 fee for parking was extreme considering the room was only $59

Location, pool, arcade for the kids

We paid way more then expected: there was 20$ per day parking fee( not noted previously when I booked). Also a $5 fee per day to use facilities such as pool? Again wasnt made clear upon booking. I also felt they while demeur of hotel was different then previous stays.Many people where wondering around loud and intoxicated as well their was over 8 police on-site when we first arrived as there was some form of incident? Just overall wasn't they best experience...

They staff was generally friendly. The room itself was fairly clean and somewhat modern

I wrote what I didn’t like.

The first night I reported that the heater was not working, was cool in the room 708, after that the administration moved at room 318 and it had broken bed, I showed it to Lisa, two times tried the personal to fix the heater but it was not posible, in the two times I reported that I had hart time in the hotel,

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The wifi was slow. Possibly because there was no password which means that more people were probably on it.

Very affordable & comforting. I liked the location. It is in walking distance of Niagra Falls attractions.

Our room was a king room 802 The bed was so hard and very uncomfortable so that could be better and there was no closet in that room to hang up our jackets

Staff was excellent easiest check in and check out i ever had!!!!

the fan in the bathroom in room 418 was extremely noisy when on. $20 for parking seemed excessive but oh well. Seemed to have a lot of taxes on the bill. Not familiar with TIF.

Location, coupons for discounts were amazing and good value, comfortable bed.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that you have to pay 20$ a day for parking. Parking should be included, i am a guest and should not have to pay extra for parking. Most hotels do not charge for parking, therefore i will not be staying again. I also booked a room with a spa tub, and one bed. Upon check in there wasn’t one available so i got a room with two beds. Wasn’t very romantic to have two beds.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Getting hit with all the hidden fees. The tourism fees are ridiculous. There was a fee added to each night for the room itself. Fee added to each night for parking. I think i will stay on the US side from now on.

Location is good

The cost of the parking made the deal suddenly feel like it was no longer a deal. I also would have enjoyed a hot tub.

The bed was comfortable. The pool was nice. Staff were friendly

We didn't like that we had to pay so much for parking. The room was a bit dark.

We liked the location. We got complementary wine because of the inconvenience. There was no rooms with a balcony.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The toilet roll holder was broken, the shower was pretty outdated, and the TV could do with an upgrade as well.

The bed was amazing, the room was sizable, and the location was decent, it's attached to an ihop but it's more worth it to walk a bit up the road to the family owned breakfast restaurant.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

I paid 45.86 through booking .com.....I get there and its over 59 dollars per night I wasnt pleased. I wanted to pay deposit cash for both nights....just a messy situation here and it all could of been avoided .

I was not happy at all and now I still havent recieved my deposit back ...its been over 2 weeks now! 15 days to be exact.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The staff inside ihop got a little upset about our table asking about the taxes. The condition of the room.

The front desk staff (Wyatt) was so friendly and helpful.

$20 a night for parking You have to wait 3-15 days for your refund. I have stayed at other hotels that gave it back upon check out

The convenience of the location and the balcony in the room

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The tub in the room did not work , the elevator doors opened before the elevator stopped , we found a condom in the shower, the lady who checked us in was very impolite , they have hidden cost that they do not tell you about until you check in. condensation from the windows runs into the heating unit that could easily cause a fire .

Dave the night manager was very helpful. We enjoyed the pool and game room. The bed was very comfortable.

• King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

First room smelled so bad of cigar/cigarette smoke (we are non smokers so could tell )and someone had clearly urinated on the balcony so it also smelled. Balcony wasn’t shoveled so very easy to see- took a picture of it. Changed our room, gave us wine and chocolates and offered to pay for parking but still had some fee charged to my card. Not impressed. Went to front desk (didn’t call as I thought it would be easier for the front desk if I went down ) to ask for a wine opener for the wine they gave us (no opener in room) and clerk seemed annoyed- had one in the drawer - I brought it right back which he did Thank me for bringing it back. For a hotel in the honeymoon capital of the world- keep some corkscrews available- somebody might need one.

Spacious room