Reviews of Chateau Repotel Duplessis This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

6555 boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel, G2E 5W3 Quebec City, Canada

#58 of 104 hotels in Quebec City

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Old furniture but everything clean.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Breakfast not to environmentaly friendly (one way dishes, small plastic packages). Not a nice atmosphere.

Old furniture but everything clean. Flexible check in and check out times.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

I will not come back to stay in this hotel
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

The fridge had a key that was hard to use to open the door.There was no iron and ironing board.The hair drier didn't work.There was no microwave in the room.No facilities in the hotel.

The staff was good.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Nice bathroom.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

Staff gave poor directions to local area. I was also overcharged by almost $20. There was no cereal or yogurt at breakfast, only pastries and bread/bagels. There were also bananas and apples. Not much selection. I wouldn't stay again.

Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

They made a copy of credit card.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

They made a copy of credit card. This is worst. If it is a security deposit, that is fine. But it wasn’t a security deposit. Also they have old structures. It is expensive for what they offered.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Good budget hotel with great wifi if you want to stay near the airport
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

Nothing in particular - not a stellar hotel, but good value for the price (I paid $96 CAN for one night for a family of four)

Good budget hotel. Stayed with two children under five. They provide a playpen for the baby to sleep in. Beds comfy enough, room had functioning windows to get some fresh air. Bathroom ok, roomy enough. Breakfast included, usual hotel breakfast with toasts, fruit, coffee, juice. There is nothing amazing about the hotel, but also nothing bad - a good budget hotel if you want to stay near the airport (we had an early flight the next day). Lots of dining options around, I recommend Archibald brewery.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Very consistent
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

I did not like being on the first floor just being close to the entry and looking directly at the McDonald. Next time I will specify the 2nd floor.

I have been there before and it was as expected which is always good

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The Repotel Duplessis is an inexpensive hotel situated at...
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The "continental breakfast", included in the room's rate, offers a very limited choice of foods, in a rather depressing setting: drab, window-less room in the basement.

The Repotel Duplessis is an inexpensive hotel situated at the outskirts of Quebec City, near the airport. By staying there, one gets what he/she paid for. The rooms are clean, and the staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Disapointed overall.

The breakfast was very basic in an ugly room in the basement. Coffee not good at all and only black tea offered. Only orange juice in the juice section. Mostly just breads, bagels and not so yummy muffins. Nothing warm. No yoghurts either. Our room needed a new toilet seat (a possible attempt to fix it made it look dirty). Beds are too hard. There was lots of noise from outside. We could hear cars and people easily. There was also some noise from other rooms.

The new bath in our room was nice and comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Did not sleep much but it was clean.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Extremely noisy, Windows don’t cut off noise from the McDonald next door with tires screeching all night. Same for the hotel entrance where people chek-in and you hear the doors bang all night.

It was clean. Easily accessible.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Vey pleasant and relaxing!
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

If you are an European, the continental breakfast won't like it It's only coffee,tea, orange juice and 4 types of bread, butter, jam, fruits and muffins.For us it wasn't very suitable, but the room and tables are clean and you can eat somewhere else instead. The staff is very, very polite.

We liked the room,very comfortable,the bath was big,clean with many clean towels and hair dryer.The bed was great, I recommended.We had TV, fridge, WiFi,phone. The staff is very polite,bilingual, check-in and out very quickly. Parking lot for free, coupons for near restaurants, close to old city Quebec.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

The price was good.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Huge chunks of paint missing in the room, walls a little thin, curtain on the window falling down, toilet seat quite old and stained, breakfast in a back room in the basement with not a great selection.

The price was good. Beds were comfortable enough. Check-in was easy and there was a trolley to load our luggage. Nice restaurants close by.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

I like that there was free breakfast offered.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Cleanliness in genereal and the bathroom in particular sucks. Some supplies were missing so you should make sure not to forget a thing (i.e. lotion, shaving cream,..) because they wouldnt provide you what you need. The room temperature cannot be adjusted i felt a bit cold at night. There's an underground parking but you need to pay extra to be able to use it. There is a continental breakfast but we were a family with kids who like to drink milk and cereal but there was no milk and no cereal.

I like that there was free breakfast offered. And i like that there was a Chez Ashton nearby. The shopping malls were also few minutes drive away.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Very pleasant.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

I was help nicely et professionally by the staff each tie I asked for something that I needed. I appreciated having breakfast in a designated room away from the entrance as it used to be. Thank you.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

The Hotel was great I enjoy it.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

The Continental breakfast, and the friendly staff.

The Hotel was great I enjoy staying there, my only little issue but not really an issue the coffee machine in my room did not work, but I advised the staff on my check out and they said it would be taken care of.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Was adequate
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Tired old hotel that needs a full renovation. Many newer hotels in area in similar price range. No airport transportation

Easy access to airport and the old city

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

A good place if you just need a place to sleep.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Would have preferred to be closer to old quebec. And we would have liked to have a pool or hot-tub.

It was convienient fir what we needed. Close to everything.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Location was very good. My stay was ok.
    • Executive King Room

I put a do not disturb sign on the door while I went downstairs, but when I came back to my room the cleaner was in my room. Was not happy about that. She didn't speak English and I don't speak French so we just got our bags and left while she continued to clean. Also the day before I left my toothpaste and toothbrush in the bathroom and the cleaner thew them out. Not sure if I will stay again just because I prefer a place where I can get a better selection for breakfast.

I liked that a shuttle bus was able to pick us up at the hotel for our tour for a small fee. I also liked that the front desk reception was very friendly and informative, and they speak english.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

I forgot my cooler in the fridge and was able to retrieve it...
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

One of the bus driver did not respect the reception 's request to park elsewhere and 5 spots where not available to us, even after a personal phone call was made to the driver.

I forgot my cooler in the fridge and was able to retrieve it within 1 hour after I left. Tks again

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

The place is decent, nothing special.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

I was upset because I thought I had booked Thursday Friday but realized too late that the reservation was for Wednesday Thursday. I was able to change the reservation but it cost almost double and was non refundable. There were three of us - originally I had made reservation for three people but when I switched to Thursday Friday the reservation switched to room for two. It worked out as we brought an aerobed but it was a very tight squeeze. We had to move the armchair and table to the entrance way.

The place is decent, nothing special. Front desk was friendly.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

The location in Quebec on Boul Hamel was nice, near...
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

The comfort of the bed, seems matress has a long carreer. Air conditionning was out of order, in our room, during our stay... Continental breakfast without banana and cream for coffee, was a great deception.

The location in Quebec on Boul Hamel was nice, near restaurants and commercial facilities

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Breakfast was just bread (in a couple of forms.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Triple Occupancy

Breakfast was just bread (in a couple of forms...bagels, bread) and coffee/tea...ALL CARB...not healthy at all. Even for a continental breakfast it was pathetic. Bathrooms need fixing...tub tab was missing caulking. OK very basic lodgings...but have stayed in other places with similar price point and location with better facilities

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

The accomodations were fair. Would not stay in this location again.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Triple Occupancy

The front desk staff were accommodating but not particularly out going and friendly. The housekeepers seemed to avoid eye contact with guests. The rooms seemed too dark for my liking. The breakfast was not inviting and located in the basement .

The facilities were clean and the rooms were comfortable. The price was right for what we wanted to pay.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

We tried to spend less time in the hotel and more time in the town.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The room with king size bed was too small. The bed was uncomfortable and too wavy/springy. I woke up with every move my partner did and vice versa.

The rate, the breakfast and water pressure in the shower.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Fair or Average
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Small Room, No Ironing Board, Iron for clothes. Major Construction going on next door (out side my window).

No Eggs, just Apples and Oranges for Breakfast with Toast and Bagels. No Cereal, no waffles....juice and milk were there.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Wouldn't stay again
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

The beds were uncomfortable, there was no fridge in the room as indicated, the continental breakfast was in the basement, same thing everyday and not a lot of choice.

The location was convenient, close to food and shopping, highway.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

one night
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Furnitures should be renovated, but for this price, is ok !

Very close to airport, a bit far from the city centre: if you have a car, is perfect (for the price and services). Breakfast was good and full of muffins

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Great place to put your head down to sleep
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

It wasn't the hotels fault but there is construction going on next door and they started earlier than normal from what we were told.

The room and bed were very comfortable. Good location. Restaurants and stores near by

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The bed and pillows were not very comfortable and the shower small for tall people

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Location is easy to find, access, and is near the highway

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Great price, but not the best accommodations.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

It was VERY noisy!! We were on the side that had a 24 hr McDonald's and a major intersection. The noise outside was constant, and it was noisy in the halls. There is construction on the other side of the building which was very noisy too. There are not enough parking spaces and several nights we had to park next door and walk over. Also, the parking lot is supposed to be one-way, but it is not clearly marked, so people drive any way they want. This is dangerous and causes problems when two cars are going in opposite directions in a lot that is tight for one car to get around.

VERY nice staff - they speak both English and French. The room was fairly clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast was good - muffins, toast, and bagels. They also had coffee, tea, and OJ. It is served until 11:00am, which I appreciated as I am not an early riser on vacation. The wi-fi was free and worked well. There is a refrigerator, but it is a mini-bar so you have to get a key to use it.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

It was ok
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Quadruple Occupancy

Room should have a small microwave and iron. I went with a little one and had to make 3 trips to the reception in the night to warm up the milk

The bed was comfy. The bathroom was clean and nice

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

I would recommend this hotel to others and I would also stay there if I visit Quebec City again.

Breakfast could have more variety. However, you have to keep in mind that it is a budget hotel.

Staff was very friendly. I requested to have two interconnecting rooms and they were able to meet that requirement. It was very important to me because I was traveling with my family and wanted to have interconnecting rooms (or a suite).

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Inexpensive and convenient
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Rooms are adequate but old and not well maintained. For example the cover plate on the AC was broken, the batteries kept popping out of the remote control because it was broken, and the bathroom was a bit sad looking.

Location is convenient with many amenities close by. The beds were comfortable and the price is reasonable. Continental breakfast is provided but it is fairly basic - toast, muffins, fruit.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Was great stay. Price really to high. And had wrong bedroom. But beside that was great
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Had booked 2 king bedroom and got 2 double bed bedroom. And price was high. Paid closed to 1100.00$ price was really high. After i booked couldn't change nothin, but could had cheaper somewhere else just as nice hotel.

Breakfast could have more options cereals, croissants.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Good time as usual. See you next time.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

It's certainly not the hotel's fault but the construction behind the building starting up at 0730 is a bit of a distraction. No sleeping in for sure during the week.

I always enjoy my stay here. Comfy beds and close to where I want to be.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Clean, servicable, reasonably-priced lodging for visitors to Quebec City.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Triple Occupancy

Sterile atmosphere in the vicinity of the hotel; no family-owned local businesses or character..More electrical outlets/power bars would be helpful for charging electronics.

Clean and modern with friendly, helpful staff. Close to highway, gas stations, grocery stores and 'chain' restaraunts. Straightforward access to Quebec City by car. Got by fine as someone with no French language skills.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

The bed is comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

1. The room is located in basement, which is unexpected, it has some kind of basement smell when open the door; 2. The breakfast only have bread selections, no pancake, sausages, ect..... So do not have any expectations for the breakfast! Moreover, the breakfast room lady is very rude, only speak French with you no matter what English you say.

The bed is comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Ok hotel for a night stay.

Breakfast and room.

Hotel rooms were pretty old, they need to be renovated. Breakfast was worst with very limited items. If you are staying for a night stay, this hotel is OK.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Don't Stay Here Unless you have no choice!
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

The room was very dark...lighting could be improved. The "free" breakfast was very poor. Stale bagels, some bread for the toaster and coffee. They didn't even have real milk for the coffee...just those creamer things. No mugs...just paper cups. This was a major let down compared to the 5 other hotels we stayed on during our two week trip on the East Coast.

The water pressure in the shower was nice. The mattress was comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Bed was comfy.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Pillows is not very comfy.. Breakfast is the same everyday... Kinda boring.. I suggest makin a little different time to time,. We had our breakfast outdoors bcz we got bored from ur usual BF.. Other than that it's all great..

Bed was comfy. Housekeepers did a great job. Keeping room neat and tidy. Surroundings of the hotel is in great spot. Close to everything.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

We had as close to a perfect holiday as you can get.

Can't think of anything.

Room was nice as well as clean. If you have a family there are many family restaurants in the area. We took the bus primarily to get downtown. Staff are always ready to cater to your needs.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Excellent property, skip free breakfast

Breakfast disappointing, need more choices, not even eggs were offered, only bread, cereal and some fruit, far better to skip free breakfast and go to Tim Hortons one block away.

Excellent value for money, nice property, clean nice room

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Very nice hotel close to Quebec city centre
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Spacious and elegant room with clean bathroom. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. Nice service. not far away from Quebec city centre. Good place for staying on one or more nights.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

Always reserve at location henri lv.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Always reserve at location henri lv.much prefer this location.windows keep popping up,to much confusion with other reservation offers,that is probably how l ended up at other location.also prefered 2 queen beds to 2 double.maybe telephone reservations would be better.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

I had a wonderful trip to Quebec and would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends
    • Executive King Room

the beds were comfortable the staff were super nice and accomadating.It was close to alot of restaurants and the bus system.Also next door to a theater.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

The worst breakfast from all the motels that I visited.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds - Triple Occupancy

The worst breakfast from all the motels that I visited. There is no milk. For breakfast only bread, coffee and jam with butter. Only after contacting the administrator did they take out the mafins. Of fruits, only oranges.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2016

It was very good and other wise satisfactory.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The fact that we had to wait for nearly half an hour in the reception area of the hotel on the morning that we had to leave because the "déblayeuse" was dumping the snow on both sides in front entrance rather than further away to let us and others leave easily.

I liked the fact that there was a room for breakfast rather than having it in the reception area as it is in the Henri IV Chateau Repotel where we stayed last year.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2016

I will come back here
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

A little more variety at breakfast would have been nice. Maybe some hard boiled eggs or yogurt to offset all the carbs.

Great location. Clean and comfy. Staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Perfect for a night!
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Everything was ok. It was just a little older in the room. Not a problem.

It was fine. We were just staying over as we were traveling through to the East Coast.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

It was pleasant, just fine for the trip we had planned
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The room was very small, not even room for a closet. An exercise room would also been appreciated.

We liked the free breakfast even if it was not elaborate

• Reviewed: October 31, 2016

Good value but needs a little attention
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Below average cleanliness in bathroom. Blood or coffee stain dripping down door as well as Pubic and long hairs in the shower/tub enclosure. Oh and the 70's called, they want their coverlets back

The bathroom needed more attention, there was coiffée or blood stains on the foo, and both pubic and long hairs in the tub. However the remainder of the room was very good value, clean, and adequate for the price paid. Oh the bed coverlets are ancient and need replacing!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2016

Should not be called "Quebec City"
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

No microwave A long way from nowhere Very difficult to get luggage cart to the elevator from the main lobby (steps) Signs (en francais) in parking garage were confusing (reserve). For who?

Fast elevator Nice reception staff Clean spacious room Free parking

• Reviewed: October 7, 2016

Nice place to stay
    • Executive King Room

There was no actual light in the room, just lamps so it wasn't the greatest lighting. Overall it was good though.

Nice for staying slightly outside old Quebec City. It was right near everything you needed; groceries, liquor stores, gas station, restaurant. Rooms were nice and big.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2016

We enjoyed our stay and wished we could have stayed longer. It was close to so many restaurants.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

I didn't like the pillows as they are too high but I didn't worry as I had my own pillow with me. I wish hotels would give you a choice of a couple of sizes of pillows as some are just too high for comfort.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was lovely.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2016

Good spot if you are looking for a comfortable, clean and affordable stay.
    • Executive King Room

I think the breakfast is basically good - like the fresh fruit. However, think the addition of yogourt would round things off.

very clean,comfortable room - easy access to sites, etc.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2016

Didn't feel at home while away from home
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

1. Wifi did not work 2. One type pillow only - didn't sleep well and had neck pain due to pillow being too high 3. Windows don't open for fresh air in the room 4. The site stated there is a fridge in the room - turns out to be a mini bar - not able to use the fridge - the room was chosen for the reason that it had fridge ... The site should indicate mini bar not fridge 5. No regular coffee machine in the room - only Keurig ... Not for tea drinkers ... Regular coffee machine is able to brew tea or provide hot water

Good location relative to Old Town Quebec Clean rooms Friendly staff

• Reviewed: September 2, 2016

• Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Minor things could be fixed in the room such as the hanger behind the door - couldn't hold a bathroom kit. Tried to hang my towels but no towel rack in the bathroom. Cracks in sink and paint chipped. Door handles in bathroom needed repair. Staff didn't acknowledged us as we walked in the hallway or by the front desk. Breakfast pastries were nice but stale. Little things could be done to improve the service but the hotel is in need of a major upgrade to keep up with competition. no USB plugs in the room.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

There was no option for breakfast.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

There was no option for breakfast. There was only bread and orange juice. There was even no milk. No recommend this place for breakfast if you have kids.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2016

• Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The mess up when we arrived. I was traveling with my father and adult son. Originally requested a room with two double beds for 3 nights price was 365 plus tax. Was told I could get a double for two nights and a king for the last, was told I was allowed to bring a cot( by the hotel staff) When I got there they had us in a king room for all 3 nights, there was absolutely no room what so ever for a cot. They moved us to a double room for all 3 nights Paid an extra 107.00 plus tax for the exact thing I originally requested and told I couldn't have. The continental breakfast was disappointing. The bathroom was a bit dirty, hair on the walls, dust bunnies in the corners. The room walls had finger prints all over them. One of the beds was questionable as to whether or not it had new sheets on it. Disappointing to say the least, for the amount of money spent I could have had a hotel with a pool. Don't think I would go back and not sure I would use or recommend Booking.com again.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2016

Good value for money
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Continental breakfast only offers toasts with butter and jam or Philadelphia. No cheese or ham. Some sweet pastry is available along with fruit as well. That's it.

Good value for money. Hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2016

Everything was really nice.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

It was a little further from Old Quebec city than I thought. They didn't include the taxes in the price so it was a bit more expensive than I anticipated.

Everything was really nice. Friendly staff and everyone spoke English.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

Expected much more for the price we paid.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The breakfast did not have much choice except for the different breads, and there was a charge for the coffee in your room.

The room was okay,- bathroom large but not much counter space

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Quiet and comfortable, and best value for the price.
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

Quiet and comfortable. Convenient for the purpose of my trip.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

good relationshp of the frontdesk staff
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

more items of breakfast such as egg and hot chocolate

Near downtown and easy to go everywhere

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Quite well

The noisy on the night.

The staff is friendly and efficace.the room is clean and location is good.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Holes in blanket bedding should be replaced

Holes in blanket bedding should be replaced

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

It was okay to stay for a night.

Convenient location !

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Excellent value for the money.
    • Executive King Room

The breakfast included could have been a little better! :)

Excellent value for the money. Slept well with no issues at all!

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Good location; Clean room
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

The size of the room is small

Location, free parking, clean room

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

correct.

Everything is good.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Found hairs in my sheets !
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

Found hairs in my sheets !

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

• Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

ugly breakfast with not friendly staff, they said no milk left, porridge have to be on water!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The bed is really very comfortable
    • Non-Smoking Room with One King Bed

no hot water pot provide.

The bed is really very comfortable

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Fair. May not return

Getting dated

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

It was a really nice affordable place.
    • Non-Smoking Room with Two Double Beds (Single or Double Occupancy)

It was a really nice affordable place.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018