Reviews of Chateau Repotel Henri IV 3 stars

2500 Avenue St-Jean-Baptiste, G2E 6J5 Quebec City, Canada

#54 of 103 hotels in Quebec City

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Wo.uld recommend hotel to others
    • Business King Room

Breakfast area small and hard to find a seat, even with small room downstairs.

Nice room. Young man behind desk gave us good directions to where to park in Quebec city without too much hassle and it was certainly appreciated.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Good value in comfortable hotel.
    • Business King Room

Long way away from the old city. Next to a freeway in quite industrial area.

Excellent sized rooms, good bathroom & facilities. Comfortable bed and good temperature control in room. Good linen, towels and room service. Helpful staff. Good restaurant nearby. Breakfast included and was good. Rooms well soundproofed.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

6.0
    Good clean hotel with good staff... but the experience had been ruined by the strong smell of smoke,
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I think that in this day and age.... one should expect all Canadian hotels, motels to be smoke-free.... yet this facility which has nice rooms still forces non-smokers to endure the foul smell created by selfish smokers. Suggest that the proprietors of Repotel reconsiders their rules! Furthermore, booking sites like Hotels.com and Booking.com should make smokers pay a premium if they want to smoke in their room!

The staff had been helpful to change our room from "Smoking" to "Non-Smoking". They were kind and courteous and seemed to understand how disgusting the smell of smoke can be for some of us non-smokers.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Wouldn't stay there again and would not reccommend it to anyone.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything about the hotel. The lobby floor was dirty, the bathtub had stains in it, the staff was not very friendly, no closet. Later in the day, our taxi driver dropped us off at the wrong Chateau Repotel (6555 Wilfrid-Hamel) which looked like a much better hotel.

It was a decent distant to the airport.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very pleased! Thank you!
    • Business King Room

Nice continental breakfast. Hotel is within walking distance to everything you need (tims, McDonald’s, nice restaurants, gas station, etc...) The room was really nice and everything was clean. Great experience and would definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great stay in Quebec
    • Junior Suite with Spa Bath

The property is 11 km from old Quebec Center and there is no transport other than private vehicle. Road works don’t help either.

The Staff were very helpful when checking in. The room was very comfortable and well maintained. Wi-Fi very good. Parking also good. Breakfast about standard for continental style . Plenty of fruit . Three good eateries within walking distance of hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

I like the staff and the extra mile they go to provide...
    • Business King Room

I like the staff and the extra mile they go to provide excellent servives top hotel. a good restaurant and bar near it i had a great stay even extended a day because it was such an experiance.

Breakfast was basic bed was comfy.
    • Business King Room

If you wanted in room bottled water or coffee there was an extra charge

Breakfast was basic bed was comfy. No maps available to get your bearings straight. Difficult if you don’t speak French when in Quebec.

The staff were very helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

The staff were very helpful. There were dining options within walking distance. The breakfast was good. It was easy to get into the old town using our car and the staff showed us a great place to park which was only $12 for the whole day.

THE GOOD AND THE NOT SO GOOD
    • Business King Room

They have cut muffins and yogourt with breakfast. In the room we had to get the tv control reprogrammed at the reception desk, it worked at night but not working in morning. Room was smaller then executive king i was used to....

Close to highways. Lots of parking. Employees are kind and helpful.

Clean adequate room. Great price. Far from old Quebec
    • King Room - Disability Access

My only gripe is the lack of friendliness. They couldn't even greet you walking in the hotel. Just sat in front of a computer. Made a mistake booking wanted old Quebec city. It was far from there. Couldn't cancel because it was non refundable

Clean adequate room. Great price. Free basic breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great sleeping facility at a marvellous price.
    • Business King Room

Location to all parts of Quebec and surrounding areas was great. Extremely clean with very comfortable beds. Nice breakfast of fruit, cereals, variety of breads along with coffee, tea & juices. Tim Horton next door for those who are picky about their breakfast!!!!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Facilities were decent but one male staff at the reception was so threatening that I called the poli

Read above

I actually called the police on a male staff who became beillgerant and harrasing after I made the mistake of assuming that our room was ready for check in when it was not. He actually made accusations about my character based on my last name. I have my partner witnessing the verbal abuse from thia staff member. After we decided to deal with a female staff member afterwards, this rude staff came to us to "talk" and we felt threatened. I repeatedly askes him to leave us alone but ignored our request. At which point I called the police 911 to report his harassment. The police asked to speak to him over the phone but instead be lied to them that I was the one who provoked the interaction when in fact my partner and I were waiting in the loungs for our room to be ready. The next morning I requested the supervisor to provide me with the staff name so I could report the incident to Booking.com, she refused to do citing the staff privacy!!!

Great value.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Staff could have been more cordial. No free coffee/tea in the rooms, but provided during breakfast.

Great value. Perfect for a stopover for a road trip. Comfortable beds and very clean rooms. Wi-Fi was quick and strong. Breakfast was self-serve and starting time was 5AM which was perfect as we wanted to get back on the road early in the morning. Check-in and check-out was quick and hassle-free.

Weekend getaway
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 Adults)

Problem with the water draining extremely slowly in the bath tub ..Had to wait a while in between showers!

Good location right off the highway, easy check in and good service !

Nice staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

They had us in a smoking room didn't know they still existed...didn't want it...all they had left. Breakfast was poor.

Clean except for smoke smell...comfortable....nice staff and they spoke English

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I would not stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults) - Smoking

Smelly room. No closet. Tiny room. I had to go down to the lobby to pick towels since nobody would bring them to our room. Breakfast is poor. Sheets had a hole.

Chateau Repotel Henri IV
    • Business King Room

Climate control in the room was difficult. A/C unit had to be unplugged as there was no working controls.

King bed was comfy. Not fancy, but great for a quick stop off the highway on a long drive. Breakfast was adequate (Toast, Bagels, Cereal, Fruit)

Enormous bed, I think we got an upgrade somehow, A/C was...
    • Business King Room

Would have been nice to have coffee in the room (it was a $1.50 charge but free downstairs)

Enormous bed, I think we got an upgrade somehow, A/C was great, spacious fridge, good bathroom & shower

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

EASY AND FAST CHECK
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 Adults)

bed was not comfortabel at all, breakfast was minimal however this we knew on beforehand

EASY AND FAST CHECK easy to get out of Quebec in the morning value for money

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

One Night Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

Location was perfect for travelling around the city, concierge was wonderful and helpful as we know very little French, the room and beds were comfortable and the bathroom was amazing!!!

All attractions are easily reached from this hotel.

carpet looked old.

Bed was comfortable , room was what we expected to get. ample parking. morning breakfast was free and was surprisingly good. breads,bagels jams and butter. 3 to 4 kinds of cereal and milk.juices.coffee or tea.

Amazing place to stay.
    • Business King Room

Staff is amazing ,friendly,and courtisty. Would go there again if ever on another driving vacation.Rooms are very clean and the beds are Hugh. Great place lots of restaurants at walking distance .

This is a good one. Inexpensive hotel that offers am adequate level of comfort.
    • Business King Room

We arrived at the hotel around 6pm and the room was not ready. We had to wait another 30 min or so, just ok to go at the supermarket and gas station nearby. It probably was a busy period but still a bit unpleasant for us. The breakfast is below average. Probably the least attractive breakfast in any hotel we've stayed. Not that is bad, only that there are not many option to choose from. Bread, butter, cereals, milk and some fruits.

Nice hotel outside Quebec that offers a good value for the money. The room was very comfortable, clean and the bathroom is nicer that most hotels in this price range. There is free parking. In that area you can find everything you need: supermarket, restaurants, gas stations. And it is very close to the highways, which is a good thing if you are in transit or want to get out of the city fast.

Hotel Staff was Excellent, Great find at a Great Price!
    • Business King Room

They did charge per k-cup or bottle of water. Wish the breakfast was more than toast, cereal and fruit, even hard/soft boiled eggs would be a great addition.

ALL the front desk staff were very friendly and spoke English. I can't say enough great things about the staff!! They gave great advice for where to park, places to eat, exchange money and gave us a very helpful map for getting around. The hotel was clean, bed was very comfortable, water pressure was EXCELLENT and they had a free simple breakfast to start your day. Considering we booked this hotel only 3 days before we left, it was a great find at a great price.

I never go back to the hotel again
    • Business King Room

They charge me 70 $ and they said after 3 days comeback to my account okay I'm not from Canada the bank charg me to because they said Currency and then maybe after one month just comeback 40 $ next time take cash and then when I check out give the money back

Horrible stay- I was covered with bedbug bites the next morning!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults) - Smoking

We got the smokers room upon arrival at the hotel (apparently this was mentioned in our booking but we did not know). The hotel receptionist told us that the room was not stinky; However, we were surprised by the strong smell of cigarette when we got into our room (even the bed covers were full of cigarette marks); But this was not the horrible part of the stay! the most terrifying part was that I was covered with bedbug bites the next day! Unfortunately, my body only reacts to the bites after a few hours and we had already left Quebec city when I found my arms full of bites.

Convenient and comfortable
    • King Room - Disability Access

The room was a little hot. It also needed a bit better toiletries as the ones provided were a little basic.

The breakfast was lovely for guests to chat and enjoy. The room was clean and simple.

Breakfast was good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Refrigerator sounds was too loud. I woke up mid night, because the sound.

Breakfast was good. (4 kinds Cereal and Milk/ Orange and Apple Juice, and Coffee / various bread and Jam/ Fruit)

Perfect location in between the airport and near to downtown!
    • Business King Room

Perfect location in between the airport and near to downtown! Nice lady Isabelle talked me into renting car and made for a great extended weekend! Easy driving to great places near and around Quebec! Good value for reasonable price since we weren’t in room much! Getting rental car at Enterprise was easy too, literally outside door of Quebec Airport!

A good value for the price
    • Business King Room

Very small and sometimes dirty breakfast space by the front door, paper plates and plastic knives.

Room is big enough with a comfortable bed. It has a fridge. Enough parking space around the hotel. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Free continental breakfast (just cold) from 5 to 11 am.

I liked the parking space, and cleanliness of the room.

The reservations were not in my name ( I don’t know what went wrong) It was confusing when I arrived there and it took a little bit of time to figure it out.

I liked the parking space, and cleanliness of the room.

Please see above
    • Business King Room

The staff are friendly and speak both English and French. When we got there the room was already warm - ver nice especially given how cold it was outside Plenty of parking and not very far from Quebec City. Breakfast was good too. A really nice touch was the 24 hour access to coffee, tea or got chocolate

For sure, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else if they need a roof over their heads.
    • Business King Room

The main lobby waiting area, and the breakfast area might be too small. Perhaps, future expansion down the road. The Wifi might be a little weak at the far end corner of the building (our room). Suggestion (1), converting the breakfast area to waiting area where the guests can sit around and relax while waiting to check in/out, or private transportation such as Uber or Taxi. Suggestion (2), a separate dining area for breakfast rather than in the common space of the main lobby, and is so close to the entrance/exit of hotel. Suggestion (3), bright white light in the bathroom is a bit too straining to our eyes (soft warm light would be more relaxing and soothing for our wellness)

1. Other than the whole wheat bread or white bread, we find good quality treats such as multi-grains, honey oats bread and bagel. 2. Other than regular coffee & tea, they offer the decaffeinated coffee and hot chocolate (quality ones). 3. for the 1st time, we're treated to foreign programming (cable TV) such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic, etc. These are channels from overseas. Thanks to the hotel management. 4. Hotel guest relations, two of them went above and beyond, walked us through like a tourist guide, and did phone booking on our behalf because we know no French.

Very satisfied
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Did not have any personnal convinence, forgot my toothpaste, did not have any to buy at the hotel :(

Was very good, clean & confortable for the price, loved it.

Staff and facilities are top shelf!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

I didn't like the fact that the shuttle was tip oriented. We used it several times a day and i wasn't going to tip every time myself or family used it. I would rather pay up front for the service and not have to feel guilty every time I didn't have cash for a tip. It made me feel like I was at a third world resort. This may seem small but it will definitely affect where I stay on my next visit.

The staff was very helpful and friendly also the shuttle to the village was nice but necessary.

Very good value for what I paid.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The shower curtain had stains and there was still an outline of the soap bar on the shower shelf, from previous guest, so you know it wasn’t cleaned well. But overall, halls clean, lobby clean. I would stay again.

My room was large and comfy and VERY quiet. Lovely

Room was clean, the bed huge, sheets, towels, bathroom and...
    • Business King Room

Breakfast could be better - currently lacks variety. Would be nice if there was something cooked.

Room was clean, the bed huge, sheets, towels, bathroom and so on also very clean. No hassle check-in and -out. Location is not exactly in the city - but near major roads so very accessible by car.

Awesome suite, spa bath was awesome, lots of space in room, very clean, super happy we had a blast
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Sofa Bed

We were out between 11am and 4pm and the cleaning lady did not have the time to come.

Free breakfast was a nice touch and the ability to take it to our room was even better.

Overall the stay was nice conviently located nice tubs
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The staff messed up my name and my friends name when booking our rooms so the clerk was very rude when I tried to explain to her that I had called twice and even told her that our names were sort of messed up but the lady wasn't even looking for our names at this point and proceeded to tell me I must've booked at a different hotel. We were there for about 5 minutes telling her we already called and had EVERYTHING figured out... There was no communication barrier either, my family is from Quebec I'm fluent.

We were able to have rooms beside our friends and the locations was insanely convenient and close to Alot of things like gas stations and grocery stores and entertainment

Bed is perfect.
    • Business King Room - Smoking

Bed is perfect. Comfy and big enough. Environment is good just the smoking smell in the room is a little bit strong coz we don’t smoke. But it is still great. Quite far from the old city but that’s fine if you got a car. Everything is perfect I recommend this place.

We will return to this hotel the next time in Quebec City
    • Business King Room

Not the hotels fault but the snow plow kept waking us up clearing the parking lot it could have passed up till 10pm but didn't start till between 3am & 6am

24 hr.free coffee,tv & stations worked great,the price was a great deal.

Good price for last minute trip
    • Business King Room - Smoking

Breakfast was very basic, fruits weren’t fresh and coffee tasted very bitter. My room wasn’t clean, there was pants labels stick to the bed...

size of the room, price.

Terrible experience overall! The wolf dressed in lamb cloths!
    • Business King Room

Everything else was a huge disappointment. They cancelled my reservation on the arrival day, because they said, I did not show up before 6pm local time. More, they attempted to charge directly my credit card on file, although at my arrival two hours later room was already canceled!!! After enough debate between reception and booking agent, they provided me with a room at supposedly same amount as booked but they authorized in credit card on top of it 40$ more saying that it is for ensuring costs of eventual damages to the room!!! 🤨 Unbelievable and totally inappropriate for the pretended 3 stars! More so, couldn’t sleep all night due to terrible loud noise that heater made! Terrible experience overall! Don’t even try it!

Breakfast included in the room rate and free parking!

Quiet, clean well located hotel with friendly staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The only irritation or negative was the lack of a clothing closet. Instead a simple shelf and coat hanger rail was anchored to one wall next to a bed. The breakfast nook in the main lobby was a bit small, with perhaps 6 to 8 square tables available.

After reviewing the site's photos on Booking.com, I booked the Chateau Repotel less than two hours before arrival, and got an amazingly low, unexpected price! The staff had my pass key ready when I arrived. The facilities were spotless, with a modern, spacious, clean bathroom, main bedroom and comfortable beds. Unlike many places I've stayed at, the heating-air conditioning system was very quiet and efficient. With their own in-house password for security, the wifi worked perfectly. A large desk with chairs was in the room for those who need to work. The free morning breakfast was in a section of the lobby off to one side. A continental style offering of mostly breads, jams, cereal and fruits with machine coffee and tea was very good. There was no bacon or eggs. There is a Tim Horton coffee shop/restaurant in front of the hotel and other restos nearby for more discerning guests.

The room was nice and the pillows were extra comfy :) We...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was nice and the pillows were extra comfy :) We stayed only one night because we had a friends birthday in town! The hotel was nearby so it was perfect. The staff was alright, not exceptionally enthousiastic but not rude either...just neutral I would say. Overall great stay would book again!

Excellent value (jr suite) great staff easy access to highways or city.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Bath

I wish I had known the junior suite was right next to the lobby. Even if folks are being respectfully quiet you hear everything that happens out there: wheeled suitcases across the tiles, the front doors, people getting midnight vending machine snacks or breakfast being served at 5 or 6am, the elevator heaving on the other side of the bathroom wall... The only other complaint is the jet tub very suddenly and very loudly turned itself on twice about an hour after I used the tub at night. I guess it’s a setting to air out the jets or something but it was actually pretty frightening the first time before I figured out what it was, and there’s no way to turn it off till it’s done.

The junior suite was a huge room with a massive king bed and jetted tub and boardroom style table — excellent value for the money. Staff were bilingual friendly and efficient. Easy to get to and plenty of parking.

Very good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

My husband and baby went down for breakfast and I took a shower came out and enjoyed the sun rise on one of the days. It was nice. The room needs a Humidifier, it got very dry in the night. They could give a bottle of water or 2 complimentary. For the amount of stuff in the room it could be a bit bigger or perhaps have less stuff. But it met all our needs.

Rooms where clean and bed was comfy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 Adults)

Would have loved more choices at breakfast but I guess they were enough for the price we paid for the hotel

Rooms where clean and bed was comfy. Even the washrooms where clean.

It was cheap, but the cleanliness was very poor.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 Adults)

I don’t think they changed the sheets on one of the beds...

The price was exceedingly cheap. I had a great rate for 54.95 plus tax a night for 4 people. It was right next door to Tim Hortons, so good coffee was just a short distance away...

We arrived kinda late and didn’t had any trouble to check in.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

The only thing I could mention here, is that the breakfast might not be what you will expect in a three star hotel.

We arrived kinda late and didn’t had any trouble to check in. It had around -15 outside but the room was still warm the heater worked very well! Bathroom and beds were pretty good and everything was clean!

good choice if you have a car and want to visit old quebec

coffee

place was chosen as a cheaper option with good facilities as we wanted to visit the old quebec. Price was chosen before distance to old city. Breakfast is good considering the price, its abundant. Coffee could be better, but you can take a banana also. Good choice if you have a car.

Very nice warm comfortable place to stay for the price.
    • Business King Room

There was no bed table and lamp on the one side of the bed which I thought to be a bit odd

Great place friendly customer service. The room was warm and comfortable. There was a small fridge table and large chair which made it cozy.

Price was great.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I travelled with a service animal and after giving all proper documentation I was still harassed by any employee that saw me on my way in and out of the hotel. It was terrible. They have a sign up that says no pets and every time I would walk with my service animal someone would hold me up for 20-30 minutes because they didn’t understand service animal Law. I eventually pulled up the law on my phone and kept it there for all the times I got stopped.

Price was great. Everything else not so much.

Good hotel. Nice price.. Nice location. Value for money.
    • Business King Room

Cramped breakfast area. Was searching for a water fountain but couldn't find one.

Room was spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Receptionist was very helpful. Checkout process was quick.

This Repotel is definitely on my list, right at the top, for my next trips.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The complimentary breakfast area is rather small but when I got there, only a few fellow travelers were there enjoying a bite to eat. With a few more persons, it would have felt somewhat cramped.

Above all, the friendliness of the staff and their professionalism. Even though the hotel is situated near a very busy thoroughfare, the silence could still be heard: a boon to a very sleepy traveler.

Nice hotel, good location and good price.
    • Business King Room

The passage to the room had a strong smell of garlic. As if someone had eaten lots of garlic or maybe ordered food from outside that was laden with garlic. But thankfully, as soon as you entered the room, there was no smell at all. Breakfast space is a bit cramped with people jostling one another to get to the coffee and toaster. Breakfast is only bread, fruit (bananas and apples), and some jam and cream cheese. And tea and coffee and apple and orange juice. Ok but could be better. But for that price, was thankful that at least they offered that. So we didn't have to leave the hotel on an empty stomach.

Price was very good. Room was spacious and the air conditioning worked as it should. The bed was a nice king sized bed with a comfy mattress. There was a small fridge in the room as well. There is also ample parking space on site which is free unlike some other places that charge for parking. Coffee and tea available 24/7 in the lobby. This is a nice hotel and I've stayed here several times now. It is my first choice.

early check-in should be something to offer when rooms are available
    • Business King Room

We didn't like the hotel customer service orientation- the staff didn't go above and beyond expectations. We arrived around 1:30pm - We would like to have rooms in 3rd or 4th floor but the staff told us rooms in the first floor were ready and cleaned but couldn't let us in because it wasn't the time for check-in yet. Also the staff advised my husband that the hotel was fully booked - We have booked 3 bedrooms and our friends asked for a room with 2 double bed and were ready to pay for , the request was declined because there was no avail room- 10 minutes later another client came in and asked if could have an additional bedroom for his children, he was advised there was one left and he got it at the regular rate $89 - I couldn't understand their policy when we all know hotel always accommodate customers for early checkin when rooms are available. We had to attend an event so couldn't have a rest or dress-up...

Front staff overcharged us by $70 and were very rude; would not stay here again
    • Business King Room

When we checked out of the hotel the front staff charged our credit card without asking us how we’d like to pay. This was frustrating because I had told the staff when we checked in that we would like to pay using debit as we did not have enough space on our credit card, and they told us we could do that in the morning upon checking out. My boyfriend was standing there with his card out waiting to pay and the front staff just handed him a receipt. When we alerted him to the problem he responded very disrespectfully and said that we had not asked to pay using debit. I asked him to refund the payment so that we could pay using debit and he refused and started arguing with us and blaming us for the mistake. This was extremely irritating. On top of this, I checked my credit card statement shortly after leaving the hotel to find that the man charged us $120 when our receipt said $48. I am very upset about this and will be contacting both the hotel and booking.com to fix this problem. We will NOT be staying here again!!!!

Nice room for *what we thought* was a good price

Good value for money
    • Business King Room

No problems................... we like it, ............................................. .,......'.....

The room was clean, comfortable bed a good breakfast and nice staff, it is not to close to city centre but it is reachable very fast

Great stay for price. Breakfast was a little lacking.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was basic, with cereal, toast, bread, coffee, and some apples and oranges. No eggs, waffles or muffins.

The room was comfortable, simple, and TV had a decent number of channels. Across the street is a Tim Hortons and a little center with shops. The location is a little out of the way of Quebec center city, but a great place to stay for the price.

Good option to avoid higher-priced hotels in Quebec City
    • Business King Room - Smoking

Breakfast area split up to ground floor and basement, and the basement area was a little depressing. Not much selection except for a wide variety of bagels & bread. I would have expected a little more for a "Hotel" and based on the ad. But then again, it's just breakfast.

We had erroneously booked a smoking room which we could change to a non-smoking for 10CAD/night charge. Seems like a fair price. Room was big, including all usual things (TV, fridge, Chair, table) and clean.

Good value - we would return.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Bath

Breakfast was a little sparse, with breads, cereals and a few fruits. Yogurt would have been appreciated.

This is a quiet, clean hotel that is just off the highway and easy to find. Jr Suite is very spacious with nicely updated bathroom, large seating area and nice decor. Extra-high ceilings made it feel airy. Staff was courteous and accommodated English very well.

Location good to access city centre via highway, beds were...

Did not feel welcome by staff: reception, house keeping, breakfast area. Did not greet back, reluctant to speak English. Breakfast area did not cope with bus loads of tourists and traveling families. This hotel has advertised about 100 rooms and seats their breakfast guests in a windowless room in the basement next to the laundry and in the lobby next to the reception. There is a Tim Horton's close by ...

Location good to access city centre via highway, beds were comfortable. Great Steakhouse nearby.

Great value through groupon.
    • Business King Room

Cleaning staff could have checked the comforter cover better for cleanliness. The underside of the cover was soiled. Staff were apologetic, but standard cleaning would be better than an apology. Could not eat anything but the fruit for the breakfast because I can't eat wheat.

Value and location pretty good

Hard to find the hotel at night
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I asked for a non-smoking room, but I got a smoking room. It didn'nt smell good in the room. I was not offer another room due there was to many customers that night. On my first request, I did asked for a non-smoking room.

Room was extremely comfortable and clean.
    • Business King Room

Breakfast area crowded, even with the additional room in the basement for eating, small and only accessible by stairs.

Room was extremely comfortable and clean. Staff were very nice and helpful.

Very good value for money if you're travelling by car.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

Breakfast is included but extremely simple, basically bread and cereal.

Very good value for money if you're travelling by car. It's far from downtown, but you escape high prices of the area. The hotel itself is good, very clean, more comfortable than expected, and there are some options to eat at walking distance.

Not a luxurious hotel, but it has all the necessities at a great price.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The bathroom sink didn't drain properly; I told the clerk at the front desk, but it was not fixed.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. Location conveniently close to the airport. And it was amazingly quiet! Restaurants within walking distance. Free breakfast and free newspaper daily. Great value for the money.

Really nice rooms, good breakfast every day until 11.
    • Business King Room

Staff were not as helpful as would have liked, they freeze the total amount on your card until you check out, when you are told it will just be a deposit. Without a car its quite far away from town.

Really nice rooms, good breakfast every day until 11.

Close to the airport.
    • Business King Room - Smoking

Close to the airport. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and check in-/check out was easy and pleasant. Would stay here again. Didn't go to breakfast but they had a nice clean kitchen, albeit small, and the breakfast runs for 6:30-11:00 which is longer than other places. There is free wifi and close to tim hortons and the restaurant. It's also not far from old quebec. Would stay again.

Conveniant roadstop to get a little rest
    • Business King Room - Smoking

Out dated, could use an upgrade... Next to a truck stop, very noisy at any time of the day/night They still have smocking rooms

Right off the highway and it was clean

I would certainly stay there again!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing about the hotel but as English speaking only person I found the entire province of Quebec difficult to navigate bucause everything is French only!!!

Everything was top notch! It was clean and comfortable and continental breakfast was perfect! Staff were friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay there again!

The staff is nice and helpful.
    • Business King Room

The staff is nice and helpful. There's free coffee and tea available all day long in the lobby. The location is good, it's easy to go in town by bus from there.

Met expectations
    • Business King Room

The room has a mouldy smell to it that has tried to be concealed with air freshener. The carpets need to be changed to get rid of the smell.

Free parking, 15 minutes drive from old Quebec, good price