Reviews of Comfort Inn Fallsview 3 stars

6645 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 7G1 Niagara Falls, Canada

#35 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Would stay here again but would eat breakfast somewhere else.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was weak. Next time I will look for a place that is less with no breakfast and eat at one of the many breakfast locations in the area. There were many that offered inexpensive breakfasts.

The price and the location were great

Over all Ok.
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

There was no refrigerator in the room. On my enquiry, at the reception, they said that they can provide if paid. I declined but later on when I got a chance to check the receipt, they had charged me. As I had paid cash, so don't know how to get it refunded. Moreover, there is no safe (locker) in the room. Breakfast room is very congested. There was a long queue even at 8.30. No fresh fruit in breakfast.

Location. View.

• Room with Two Double Beds

My room was close to the pool and it had strong smell of chemical that used in pool. Too small and unprepared breakfast service.

Great location. close to many restaurant and the main view point of fall

Niagra Falls Stay
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was sometimes an issue because the lot was full on the weekend. A bigger parking lot would be nice along with an additional elevator and more luggage carts. The hallways can use some renovating for a more refreshing feel.

The entrance was nice and renovated, most of the front desk staff was welcoming and friendly. The housekeeping and kitchen staff were very attentive and made our stay comfortable with their assistance. The best part about this hotel is the location. Very short walking distance to Horseshoe Falls if you take the Incline Railway. Lots of locations and attractions around this hotel.

Not impressed!
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

A few things. We were locked in an elevator for 45 minutes. We then were ignored for another 40 minutes but the manger after. They couldn't move us to a lower floor so for two days we climbed to the 5th floor. Also I think its crazy that they charge you $10.00 a night for a fridge!

The location was great for all the things we had planned. We were close to the falls, Clifton hill and the casino.

Only location is convenient
    • Room with Two Double Beds

To begin with I was promised to a fridge in the room, which they denied later. Upon exit room door were not locking automatically. Microwave was not accessible at all. Before booking a room I called the hotel to ask about fridge and microwave and I was told fridge will be in the room and microwave is in the lobby Incase u need it. There was no microwave in the lobby, they refused to warm up our food and refused to take us to the kitchen area where microwave was locked up. Zero empathy for the customers. My kids are on a special diet , could eat from outside but they didn’t care. I as suggested by the night staff to take my outside to any restaurant and ask them to warm it up. Upon continuous effort I refused to leave but the staff didn’t care. After a long wait when they saw how persistent I was they took me to the kitchen area at 1 am. So I was able to feed my kids that late. Parking issue: booking.com say they will charge you 18/day for parking. But when you get there it’s 18/day plus 13% tax plus 4%tourism fee. So ridiculous. Very Rude staff!!! Not be drying their every again.

Only location is convenient

Great location for sightseeing and dining. Staff is nice rooms were clean but have breakfast across.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Main door was broken so everybody had to go around to the side door. Also the breakfast was a fiasco. Long lines in a terrible space plus the food was just so so. If you are going to offer breakfast do it right.

Close to the Falls and plenty of good restaurants to choose from.

We enjoyed our trip to Niagara Falls the view was amazing and room was clean.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The carpeting in the hallway going to brekfeast was filthy. Bed room was hot. Never could get the temp adjusted

The balcony was pretty. The bed was very comfy

Great value for the money.

The bathroom was small

The room was basic and had everything I needed. We just needed a place to rest. We stayed out most of the day. We did use the pool

If you expect a view of the Falls, you will be disappointed!
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

Their front door was broken so everyone had to use the ramp around the corner. There is only one elevator for hundreds of people, resulting in long waits to use it for the 8 floors. The breakfast is crowded with not enough places to sit and eat. The view of the Falls is obstructed. And parking is very expensive! There were very few drawers for unpacking.

The staff is wonderful! There were plenty of pillows and the beds were comfortable.

Good location, less than stellar hotel
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

It felt very old and looked like it could use some renovating. Additionally, the AC was so loud that I couldn’t sleep.

It had a good location near the falls.

Location was perfect, facility was clean, staff was below average.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

They charged me for one day ahead of my visit, then charged me when I checked in for the full visit. So they actually held an extra day. My trip was 4 days ago and I still haven't been credited and money!

Room and bathroom were very clean. Complimentary breakfast was sufficient. Staff was eh.

i never stay at this hotel in future
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

we had 2 rooms 8 people with children no hot water in shower for all day . bathroom has bad sink was over flowing derange was not good smell all night long we have use some else room for shower. also we booked for 2 days so we cancle 2nd day so we request refund for our stay . cold break fast also lady at break fast area was mean had rough lenguage,

Great hotel for the for the price.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast room was way too small. Not too mmany choices for breakfast. The furniture in the breafast room is too bulky and it makes the room even smaller. Parking should be included in the room charge.

Everything was wonderful. It met my family needs and wants.

GOOD STAY
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

During breakfast the eggs & sausages were cold and the dining area was way too crowded. There was no where to sit and you couldn't leave the area to sit elsewhere. Did not eat the breakfast there after that. Also, our car got broken into and all we got was an "I'm sorry," and a "here, you can fill out this report."

The location was great, just walking distance from a large Casino and also the Falls. The rooms were comfortable and it was affordable (you do pay for parking overnight, daily, but I didn't mind it because of the deal on the room.)

It was a very convenient walking distance from the city.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

My room was cleaned while I was there and my phone chargers went missing. I called in to complain and I had no intention of accusing the maid of stealing it but it could have been an honest mistake that it got wrapped up in my blankets or dirty linen. The manager force me to say that I was accusing her of stealing which I absolutely was not she was very very sweet and I didn't appreciate the way he was talking to me. He also stated to me that if I felt something was stolen I had to call the police. My only request was for them to look for my belongings because I'm sure it was probably just misplaced but he was not accommodating at all.

It was a very convenient walking distance from the city.

regular
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Cleanliness, beds made everyday fine, bathroom with hair on the same spot day after day, breakfast overcrowded and some people there very grouchy, tables not clean probably because of the amount of people, also not being allowed to take it to the room probably this could help with the overpopulated and congestionated area

C+ Grade overall. I'm big on cleanliness. And it's a clean hotel.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast room is extremely small. Hard to get a table if you time your breakfast incorrectly. Wi-Fi doesn't work well in the rooms. Have to use in lobby, for best signal.

The pools were relatively clean, not so much for hot tub. But the building overall is clean.

Overpriced......
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

They could not explain the bill I paid extra for queen beds and I swear they were doubles Breakfast was horrible Pool inside was dirty and horrible We had no view Water pressures horrible

not great.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

We were placed on the second floor of the annex with no elevator. Breakfast experience was awful. Breakfast room is too small for the number of people in the hotel. No place to sit and you are rushed in and out. Time of breakfast should be extended to 10am to alleviate over crowding at 8:30. Also if you want to elevator you need to request that as they have many rooms with no elevator access.

Location - that's all.

Booking.com should also expose All of the extra costs involved ($18 parking, % of taxes & fees,)
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

Lower level (basement) which is labeled "level 1".

There was a full breakfast available. The hostesses were polite and quick to refill any item that was low or out,

. No view but clean rooms
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

We reserved a riverview room but had no view. Name implies you can see the falls but not true. No frig or microwave in rooms. Parking was an extra charge.

Staff was friendly and rooms were clean and comfortable.

No view of the falls
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

No view of the falls or the river like we expected. There was no frig or microwave in the room. They charge you for parking. No chairs on balcony to set on. We reserved a room with view of river but only seen buildings.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was in a safe location.

It was a good location for 4 seniors, clean and spacious.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast room down in level 1 felt like a basement. Our balcony had a high wall so could not see outside.

Our room was very comfortable for 4 guests and we loved the location. We were able to walk to the casino and the Falls.

Nice place to stay close to falls without burning your pocket.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Water is to be bought everytime and that too in the basement..Wifi is not good, got lagging even when playing youtube.Breakfast area is small.

Nice location , Falls view is just 3 mins walk..and Downtown is very close.

I was very disappointed
    • Room with Two Double Beds

- staff the first night was rude. - the room was small and cramped, felt squished. - afraid to leave our teenagers in the room by themselves in case some one breaks into the room. -no fridge for drinks.

The first night I arrived at the hotel it was absolutely terrible. There is no fridge in the rooms, we were beside a party room and felt very unsafe with our children being in the lower unit. We did get another room which was better but I will not stay at this hotel again.

Ok
    • Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge in room so made it hard for young families with things like bottles to keep cold and breakfast area was so small and way to busy and ended to early at 9 am should be longer till 10

Nice pool good breakfast

Comfortable and close to the falls and Fallsview Casino.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

The location is perfect and the beds were super comfy. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. It was our second stay here and we will be back.

Won't stay in this hotel next year in light of costing about $80 more than I needed to spend .
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff unwilling to change reservation to better room-it was cheaper, was advised needed to go threw booking.com. I sent email to booking.com, few days prior to trip, they said hotel denied adjustment. Billboard when checking in stated "Jacuzzi rooms starting at $49.00-I pd. $187.00 for two queen beds !!! When checking in the staff stated "Oh your not in the tower, your around the back in our 2 floor building"- never told there was no elevator (myself and spouse 60+), daily charge for refrig in room...Not glad it was implied we were shoved in the back building...This trip will be a yearly event- we booked in Dec. 2017 for May 2018

Our stay was adequate but expensive!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was too early 6:00 till 9:00 a.m. When you went down the facility was poorly laid out and there was a line up almost out the door. There was nowhere to sit and the room was in the basement so it was dingy with no windows.

Staff was helpful and efficient

Overall would recommend
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms could use a fridge as the elevator could be slow and the ice machine is on the lowest level.

Staff was extremely friendly. The location was in walking distance to casino and great restaurants, and a short distance from the falls.

Location near Falls is good.
    • Queen Room

Not much closet space, carpets were dirty. Bath tub did not drain well, showered water up to my ankles.

Location near Falls is good. Air conditioning was good in the room.

I went to the front desk to ask for soap and thoothpaste,...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

I went to the front desk to ask for soap and thoothpaste, and the personel treat me like a stranger, none of them smile by the contrary, look at me even mad, that happen on the jun/5/18 afternoon. I dont know their names. But thats not the way to treat guests.

The price was fair and within walking distance of why we...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The room we had looked out to an unfinished property and there was no progress attempt to improve the property.

The price was fair and within walking distance of why we came.

Awesome
    • Room with Two Double Beds

nothing i didnt like.. but kudos to staff for always having a smile and listening to complains and doing everything to make sure guest is happy.

staff was very helpful and friendly they listen and make things right..

Everything was excellent from the front desk staff to the...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Please read above comment. Breakfest staff locking the door before mine and putting food away...no waffle mix and it was really disappointing

Everything was excellent from the front desk staff to the beds...i was disappointed with the breakfest being done at nine...the staff would put the closed sign up before that and lock the door...a nice janitor noticed that me and my kids were trying to get in and he opened the door for us...once inside most if the food was put away....really??? Everything was excellent front eu fro desk staff to the beds...but this i think needs to be addressed...why are they in such a hurry to put all the food away before 9??

We came to see niagara falls and ended up seeing some more of the attractions in the area
    • Room with Two Double Beds

No complaints really. Everything i needed was provided.

Comfy and good price. Free breakfast was great. The girls at front desk were super nice and helpful and even the guy doing parking lot attendance was super nice and helpful.

Great location, clean facility, friendly staff.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could have been better, not many choice. Parking 18.00 per day, we found out that you could park almost across the street ,at the Casino, for 5$ a day!!

Perfect location for us, you could walk to the falls and the casino The room was very clean and well maintained Staff very friendly

Having to wait for breakfast.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Having to wait for breakfast. Breakfast area was small, poor and dirty in the basement. Finally I didn’t eat, because “the waffle is finished”. No fridge in the room. Parking was extra and more expensive than other parkings...

Will not return
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast staff was very rude, yelling at the guests .

The staff was rude. The bathroom was not clean. The breakfast was open till 9 but ran out of food by 830 and refused to replenish. The location was good.

Good basic motel with a very good location and very low...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

Room on the small size but adequate. Wifi signal was weak. Good breakfast but short of outstanding.

Good basic motel with a very good location and very low prices. Reasonable cost parking on site

Excellent service, good value and near attraction location

So far so good

We having problem with double queen bed, we book for 4 people. But the reception girl so helpful. Change room with one sofa bed. Problem sorted . Thank you, staff so polite. Looking for order meal , the guys try to help as much as he can with all his information. I will recomend this to my friend or family. Can we can just walk distance to niagraha fall too. Enjoy so much stay there

Hotel is not worth the money! This is more like a cheap motel.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Location! proximity to Niagara Falls.

Beds are small, old and uncomfortable. They charged additional for parking per day :(. Room are small, breakfast bad. Location was great, 2 blocks from Niagara Falls, and lots to do around area. Canadian people are super nice, and friendly. Streets are really clean.

Very good for the price.

Parking is expensive.

Hotel is under remodeling. Mostly done. Room was good. Breakfast was fine but since there were so many people eating at the same time food was scarse.

Hotel was going thru some construction, breakfast area was...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

Hotel was going thru some construction, breakfast area was way too small, huge line just to get in so we went off site for breakfast and it cost us $40 at the buffet they recommended across street! $6.99 buffet but drinks were $4.. outside pool was kind of in a parking lot near the road . Also wished our room faced the falls instead of the parking lot , beds were comfortable , staff friendly

Great location and comfortable rooms
    • Queen Room with River View

Only 1 elevator so you often have to wait quite a while. Breakfast room can be quite crowded depending on the time and 1 of the 2 toasters wasn’t working so it took forever.

Great location and comfortable rooms

A frustrating payments system glitch else a pleasant stay.

The payment system

The payments to the hotel were a real pain. They did not inform us in advance that their payment systems were antique and would not accept credit cards that had a chip. They actioned the payments on the stored credit card details without first preauthorisation which caused the card to be blocked. They continued to do this repeatedly causing great inconvenience to the guest. My card was blocked 7 times and I had to call the card bank that many times to unblock the same. Ultimately I had to pay cash which they accepted after taking an additional refundable deposit of CAD 200. They need to update their payment system to make it compatible with trends for plastic transactions. I ended up paying CAD 40 towards ISD calls to unblock my card.

Sub standard, very disappointing.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

One reason we sought out Comfort Inn was the on premises breakfast. Could not have breakfast as the offensive chlorine pool odor was overwhelming. Bad, bad place for a breakfast venue. We paid for a service that was unusable. Very disappointed. Even coffee in the room was lousy. Vanity very crowded with coffee maker tray and ice bucket tray. No where to put toiletry bag for immediate use. Shelving under the vanity counter would have been a great idea! Bathroom did not have any towel bars for having “towels in use”. Very cheap management. The plumbing noise was HORRIBLE! Shutting off water made banging nosies in our sink as well as the neighbors. Heard every single toilet flush during the night and shower taken by neighbors late at night. We lost a lot is sleep resulting in tired and grumpy vacation days, sad. Vending area was flooded when we wanted ice and bottled water. Very dark and a basement-like nasty environment. Very, very disappointed. Had this been our first Comfort Inn experience, we would never ever book with you again. Very poor management, low standards. Staff seemed to clean well and kept the linens well managed. The room and hallways very dark and dingy. I usually write very bright and complementary reviews. It makes me sad to write this one, this way. Thank you for the opportunity to express my disappointment. First trip to Canada, so sad.

Good location, bed comfortable pillows good enough.

The staff is very friendly and patient, and the lobby’s...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I hope there can be a kettle in the room.

The staff is very friendly and patient, and the lobby’s environment is clean and bright. The first feeling is very comfortable. The elevator and the stairs have strange smells, but the room is not, so it is acceptable. The balcony of the room faces the river, which is great. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. There is a coffee machine in the room, but there is no separate kettle, which is somewhat regrettable. The hotel has its own parking space, which can be stopped for free at 3 o'clock in the next day, which is very convenient. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and is very convenient. I booked a room for a long weekend, so the price is not cheap. It will take you 20mins walk to the niagra falls. In summary, it will still be recommended to friends who want to spend a night in the town.

Room very nice
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Can't believe they would build a nice hotel and only put one very small elevator for 8 floors of guests and the cleaning staff. During room cleaning hours a person would have to wait several minutes for the elevator then when it arrived it would be full and have to wait longer!

Hotel was ok the elevator was very small

Close to Casino.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking should have been included in the price. Not as great a deal after you add in 18.00 to park and when we arrived there was an advertised price on their sign for 20 dollars cheaper. Too late because we had already booked.

Good until very poorly behaved guests arrived.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

Very noisy guests in room next to us on 2nd night. Very little sleep due to extreme shouting, fighting & cursing. They kept going into the hallway outside the room & in & out of the door located right outside of our room.

Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was good

Great price for a comfy bed.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The shower could have used more pressure.

I was attending a conference up the street, so really didn't use anything other than the bed and the shower, but what I did need was perfect.

Excellent.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Small elevator. Chaos at breakfast- broken waffle maker and no signs of what to do. Balcony was a bonus but looked in poor repair. No bed bug bags on mattesses (unusual for hotels these days)- but no bugs ;)

Rate was superb. Room, sheets, bathtub and drapes were very clean. Really comfortable bed. Good full breakfast. Comfortable temperature. Kind cleaning staff. Good design of bathroom.

Overall nice experience, normal price for the location,...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

Overall nice experience, normal price for the location, parking reasonable only $18, just be aware of breakfast ends at 9 AM! we got there around this time, just to be told by several different staff members that they are closing (basically letting us know to get out as fast as possible) as they are too busy closing, could not eat in peace, and everything was gone by 9 AM. Staff was very rude during breakfast, rushing us and letting us know how un-welcomed we are! Poor experience!

We didn't care for the facility at all. We will not stay at a Comfort Inn again.
    • Queen Room with River View

No ice machine available in main building. Had to go outside around the building and climb the stairs to the second floor to get ice from the ONLY ice machine on the property. Also,there weren't refrigerators in any rooms. Breakfast was exhausting. The room with the food and beverages was very small. People had to step over each other and try to fit in to get everything. The facility was under construction and you had to be careful not to step on anything dangerous or anyone including the workers. And you could hear the construction machines all day past 6:00 in the evening. Finally, the elevator broke down for a day. We were on the fourth floor, but I spoke with people who had to take their luggage up to the eighth floor. The front desk seemed to care less.

Most of the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Just avoid Niagara Falls.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

They charge 10 bucks a day for a mini fridge for the room. It took me almost ten minutes to get a bucket of ice. They tried to add an $18 a day parking charge upon checkout with no warning. I refused to pay.

Classic, normal hotel but quite noisy
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast - limited and low quality, served in a very crowded room Noiseness - my room was located just next to hotel reception and elevator, and hotel parking on the other side which makes very diffucult to relax

Clean, comfortable bed, nice personel

Would not stay their again.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

The pictures show a multi-story facility but we were placed in a seperate 2-story bldg blocked in view from the front bldg.The breakfast area was to small.The chlorine smell was all down the halls and very thick.

The location was very accomadating

for a great price we had a room with a balcony and nice view.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

there was nothing we didn't like everything was great but I was a bit disappointed over the fact I requested a fridge in my booking and also when I spoke with them and all rooms out of 3 we rented didn't have a fridge.

for a great price we had a room with a balcony and nice view. it was clean and the staff were very nice

Great hotel!
    • Queen Room with River View

It was a bit far from Clifton Hill (area with all attractions)

It was close to the falls area. Most of the restaurants were at walking distance. The room that my boyfriend and I stayed in was nice. And had a nice view of the river leading down to the falls. Although it was small, it was still nice.

The location and the parking
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast room was too small and you kept running into tables, chairs, staff or other people. The swimming area was under construction not bathrobes and no bathrroms near by or change area.

The location and the parking

Will definitely recommend to others!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom could have been brighter with a fan to turn on. I was also expecting a little more than free digital tv. This did not affect our overall stay. We appreciated the coupons to Vinnys. Will definitely come back to the Comfort Inn Fallsview.

Value for money
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

It would be better to have a space allocated to keep the bags when guest arrive early rather than keeping it in the breakfast room. The view of the falls was not the best although I booked a falls view room.

Room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Swimming pool was clean and well maintained.

pleasant enough
    • Queen Room

parking at night after 12 hard to find spot close to our entrance seem to have confusion at check in my guess on rate and finally sorted out paying for parking

Room was comfortable,location very good moved us to ground floor as no elevator in our section and stairs not good option for us

Overall nice stay for what we needed could use some upgrades
    • Room with Two Double Beds

We did not enjoy the crowded breakfast area. You are stuck in about a 20ftx20ft room with too many tables and not enough room to move or even get your breakfast there, they also make it clear if you aren't up early you may have to wait until there is an empty table, also no leaving the locked room with food, the food itself was okay it was nice to have two options of hot breakfast but other than that I'd give it a 5/10, also our view was of some nasty roofs next door to us

We enjoyed the comfort of our hotel room. It is within decent walking distance unless you get the Niagra parks pass then you can take the railway and bus and that is located very conveniently to the hotel.

Excellent... Would definitely recommend it...
    • Queen Room with River View

The breakfast room should be bigger... It was like Paddy's market!!! LOL.

The staff on the front desk were lovely... Big bonus there... Room was decent size & both it & the bathroom were very very clean... Double bonus... The hotel is in a brilliant situ very near to the falls entrance. :)

Do yourself a favor- DONT STAY HERE!
    • Room with Two Double Beds and River View

Where do i start, We specified the need for an early check in. Insted we waited with a screaming toddler in the lounge for 2 hours. When they FINALLY gave us an available room. It was on the 6th floor. At which point they told us that the elevator has been broken all day, and we would have to use the stairs. When my husband told them that would not work for us, as we were there for the pool, they placed us in what can only be desribed as a janitors closet. We enjoyed the pool for the evening. Than when we went back to the pool in the morning- the heater was turned off and the hottub drained. Not to mention all the maintainance workers walking in and outside making it colder. And all the wires buckets and tools laying around to trip over. We usually over look the "couldnt care less" staff members because the pool is usually so nice and warm. But over our 10 plus visits we have seen EVERYTHING decline. Dont even let your dog stay here.

The bed was very cosy.

We treated our granddaughters to a weekend away. Wanted to have fun so did not raise any issues.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was dirty. It had not been vacuumed in a long time. Toenail clippings, crumbs, bandaid wrappers etc. The front desk clerk not friendly, Did not want to complain to her as she seemed surly. Not sure if her name but heavyset girl with long straight hair. The breakfast room was disorganized. Not a calm start to our day. The elevator was not working for most of the day on Saturday. The hotel is in desperate need of a makeover.

We enjoyed the pool facilities.

Good stay
    • Room with Two Queen Beds

For the standart of the hotel, the breakfast is not that good. I think that the rooms are bigger than the room where all the hotel goes to have breakfast. And it's just from 6 to 9am. So, you got get up early, if you want to have breakfast there.

The hotel is just close to the falls, which is amazing. In a really good location. There is a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, which is nice as well. The room was widish and the beds really comfortable. The front desk girls were always nice.

Unpleasant
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Requested an upper floor got the lower. Did not get new towels for 2 days. Requested an extra blanket and never received. Was a horrible experience. Then they would not accept my choice rewards card either. Was very unhappy. Also the floor was soaked from the sliding door.

Not much

Don't plan on eating breakfast and stay on lower floor
    • Room with Two Double Beds

We got stuck in the elevator. We were on 8th floor. Had to walk up (medical reasons made it difficult) and also had to carry all our luggage down the stairs. Breakfast room was too small. No seats long line up. Room was not ready at 3

Price

Location was very good.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Wifi was horrible to be honest. Breakfast was cheap and very little variety. Breakfast room is tiny, people couldn't find places to sit. There was no fridge in the room. Bed linens were weird, they made so much noise every time i turned during my sleep.

Location was very good. Clean rooms and lobby area. Staff was helpful when needed.

Again my second visit to this hotel and for the price and location it is well worth it. Very close t
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel under the time was under renovations and you had to exit the hotel to get to the pool. That time of the year was not great walking outside. On the other hand pool and hot tub was good and fair size.

I did not do the breakfast went across the street but would not do that again. The location and price for this hotel is excellent and rooms worth the money. My second visit to this hotel and well worth it.

Not long enough!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The bed was comfortable and it had a couch for my husband as he has to sleep sitting up. We ordered pizza from the restaurant around the corner, was delivered faster than they had said and was delicious!!