Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Mont-Tremblant 3 stars

860 rue Lalonde, J8E 1A1 Mont-Tremblant, Canada

#14 of 21 hotels in Mont-Tremblant

A lovely peaceful stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The swimming pool was crowded but I guess the very warm climate explains it all

All the staff is really nice and helpfull and the location is great. The restaurant on the site also is very convenient and friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The rooms are spacious, the hotel is well maintained and the staff is friendly and efficient.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool is small, there should be a jacuzzi outside, it's a little pricey but the standard for Mont-Tremblant. We would go more often if the price was a little lower.

The room is very spacious, very clean and good accommodations, convenient kitchenette, good coffee. The whole facility was very clean and the staff was friendly and efficient; the breakfast was very good.

Pleasantly surprised for the value
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like that they advertised online that a Keurig and coffee pods were in the room without mentioning online that the pods would be charged at $2 each if used. We only found out when we arrived in the room. If I would have known I would have taken some pods from home.

The outdoor heated pool, indoor pool and indoor hot tub were great. The free years dejeuner offered more than we expected. There were eggs, sausages, a waffle maker, plus all the normal stuff like pastries, cereals, fruits, etc. It was a great price for the room too. we were very pleased.

Very comfortable
    • Standard King Room Whirlpool - Non Smoking

The bed was very comfortable. Of course the highlight was the jacuzzi tub. It was exactly what I needed to help me relax. I was very surprised at the size of the room . All in all very comfortable

very clean-- comfortable staff helpfull
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

noisy place --people in the hot tub outside with barrels of beer--noisy back in the hotel connecting rooms--you hear in the other room very easily ( sound and water usage)

very clean-- comfortable staff helpfull

Great alternative to staying on the hill when visiting Mont Tremblant
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

Nice view of town of St Jovite and Mont Tremblant from our room. If you have a car and don't mind the 15 minute drive, very good alternative to staying in the Mont Tremblant village. Much better value, good choice of restuarants nearby and less touristy.

Good value for the accommodations.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There is a tubing hill located on the same property as the hotel so the first floor was full of kids, however, we couldn't hear them at all in our room and we were only on the second floor.

It was clean, quiet, and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included which was a regular hotel breakfast. We were skiing at Mont-Tremblant and it was only a 10 min drive from the hill. Definitely a good stay for the price.

The frig was set at a level in which our food and beverages...
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The frig was set at a level in which our food and beverages froze and we had to dispose of them. We had no idea where the regulator was — which happened to be in the back and out of sight!!

We keep coming back to this location!
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The outdoor pool wasn’t as hot as I hopped/expected, but it was still comfortable and enjoyable

The location was excellent and affordable so we can ski at Mont Tremblant

Good stay for a one night trip.
    • Business King Room whirlpool with Mountain View - Non Smoking

The elevators are a little out-dated. The room was not 100% clean. I found hair in the shower that I cleaned myself. The room was overall clean but you can tell that the furniture is old.

The view was amazing. The spa bath was nice, smaller than I expected but overall great stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Amazing
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

The place was really nice, it had indoor swimming pool and out door heated swimming and jacuzzi. It’s very clean. We loved it and we would go back again.

It was great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

to get the price we wanted for the mountain view and bed configuration we wanted I had to reserve an accessible room ......we would have easily switched if they needed it for someone else, but the hotel was not full. However, the accessible shower is tricky to use without getting the main bathroom floor wet and slippery. We were very careful to mop it up.

This is our first time staying in the hotel, we have stayed in the wonderful condos prior. We reserved a room facing the village/mountain. Everything was great, we love the outdoor pool......and breakfast was very good. Staff are always pleasant. Walking distance to all restaurants and shops.

It was sufficient for the stay.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no exercise room. The ventilation was not as good as we wanted.

The kitchen staff was nice. The front desk was helpful. However we had to drive to town.

Always comfortable and safe. We make the trip annually, we are woman travelling alone (mother is 85)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Lack of parking due to tesla plug ins which were not used st all.

Swimming pool. Staff very helpful with the exception of the continental breakfast staff who seemed annoyed we were there.

Mont Tremblant Sept 2017
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

Ground floor room (108) opposite toilets and next to reception and breakfast room which created some background noise.

Easy access from route 117, within walking distance to town with many bars, restaurants and shops. Short drive to Mont Tremblant village.

would not book an other room with Comfort Inn.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Booked 2 rooms in January for August, when we checked in only 1 room was available, the second room was given away. So we were asked to share one room between 4 adults. My opinion is, it was the iron men weekend in Mont-Tremblant all Hotel were book out, so one room was sold for more money to an other person.

Towel experience aside, we had an awesome time in Tremblant and we will definitely come back to stay
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I travelled with two young children who love to swim so it was a little annoying to have to travel with towels for everyone at all times from the 3rd floor to the pool area on the first floor. It would have been great to have access to towels near the pool or at guest services.

I loved the property location near the town and hwy,the lush greenery and overall view. But we especially loved the warm water pool outside.

Paid extra money for a less-valued room.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE!!! The receptionist mistook someone for me. She was rude and gave me the wrong room (1 king bed instead of 2 queen beds) and blamed her mistake on booking.com. The other front desk lady was friendly and was able to offer me a smaller room with 2 smaller beds. She apologised for all the mess-up and promised me to give me a discount for the room. BUT my credit card bill came and there was NO discount at all whatsoever. So I paid extra money for a less-valued room.

The room is clean and quiet. Wi-fi is very fast!!! Breakfast is nice.

Good value for the price
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathrooms need updating...very old....the counters..the sinks... The shower was fine..

Comfortable beds...generous breakfast Heated pool outside

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

I would not go back to this hotel again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

Toillette of our room was dirty & we had to ask for that to be cleaned-smell at enterance was aweful- small swimmingpool-no breakfast variety and poor quality

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

My stay was comfortable and relaxing. The rooms were clean.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The comfort Inn was fine. Easy check in and accessibility to the sites.

The room was comfortable. The Continental breakfast was good because it was hot and cold options.

It has a gorgeous view, two lovely swimming pools and a hot...
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The property was great. I only had an issue at check in. One of the new staff made a mistake on my bill, his mistake and overcharge of my credit card made for a very stressful stay. It worked out in the end though, kind of.

It has a gorgeous view, two lovely swimming pools and a hot tub. Perfect for relaxing in after a long day of sightseeing and activities.

Great location and a great inn
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hmm... the pool was kind of small The reception area is small too compared to the other inns - great staff and the service was fine though

The staff was very nice Great location - 10 to 15 min drive to the village and some decent restraints around. Breakfast was decent - your normal scrabbled eggs and sausage breakfast Warm water in the outdoor pool

Mont Tremblant
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

The pool was TOO hot outdoors. It should have been cooler to make it more relaxing at the end of a hot busy day.

The beds were awesome. Slept great each night. Only a short drive to the downtown.

A good place to stay with family and get some rest
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't have good internet service in my room and I have to go in the lobby to have connection. The connection was going up and down in my room and I didn't enjoyed it at all.

The beds were comfy, the property clean and quiet when it's late.

Pleasent but intrusive
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

I don't think that the staff understand how to work through booking.com. I requested early check-in and late check-out and the request was sent to them through booking.com, but they never got back to me. It was when I called that they told me they got the request but couldn't respond because there was no email address even though booking.com has my email address on file. My suggestion is to make the request on booking.com AND call them to make sure they got it and can do it or just call them directly to make the request making sure you have your booking number on hand. The air in the room was a bit stuffy even though the room had A/C. the air felt damp. This could be because housekeeping came in and cleaned right before we arrived, but we just shut off the A/C and opened the window. The hallways were never really free of trolleys and the big black bins they use to put the laundry in, but because it isn't a huge hotel, it was understandable.The key card system they have is a bit faulty and it was hard to get into our room at first, but the caretaker helped us. Then to get into the pool, the key card didn't work, but someone from reception came and used her card to help us. Then our neighbor's key card didn't work and they could get into their room and had to go to reception. These were small issues that didn't really cause us any issues with our stay but circling back to my initial statement about the special requests and booking.com. It seems as though housekeeping is not aware of people's check-out requests either. It was 11:30am on Sunday and we wanted to check out at noon, as we were preparing to do so, we heard a knock ( the do not disturb sign was still in our door and we had the radio on so that we could be left alone until check-out). Before I could even make it to the door, housekeeping opened the door even though I had called out to hold on and that I was coming.

The view from the room was really amazing. There was a lot of parking readily available as they have a very big parking space. There is a heated outdoor pool and indoor pool and hot tub that are open until 10:30pm(for adults). There is a continental breakfast that offers waffles, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, toast, sausage, muffins, juice, coffee, oatmeal, etc. great variety( Breakfast on weekend ends at 10am). It is actually a 15 minute drive from this hotel to Tremblant Village so when booking, that should be taken into account but it didn't bother us and the drive isn't too complicated. The room allows you to use 4 K-cups per night for FREE, but anything more than that will cost 2$ and the water bottles are 2$ each as well( Naya Water). The toiletries were nice and didn't dry out my skin which is a great bonus. There is a washing machine and dryer at the end of the hallway, we didn't use them so I wouldn't be able to say how much it costs. There is a steakhouse on the property although it is not in the hotel, it is across the parking lot. we didn't eat there but the menu looked nice and I enjoyed the idea of having that as an option instead of driving around looking for food. The staff at reception were friendly as was one of the caretakers and they were bilingual.

Sufficient accomodation for a couple of nights stay in a quiet scenic area
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No black out shades only sheer curtains..dirty rug in room..smell of urine in bathroom near toilet..outdated furniture making room musty

Beds were comfortable and the a/c worked well. Basic toiletries but not an issue...plenty of towels..good internet..passable breakfast hot and cold

Relaxing and we would return.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

The TV was a kind of old et the images were not very good. The curtains did'nt close so we were awake very early.

The sheets of the bed very soft. Very clean place.

I stay at the hotel once or twice every year it's always...

Unacceptable and very disappointed

I stay at the hotel once or twice every year it's always been good except this time the room was dirty the elevator did not work and I was on the third floor the outside hot tub did not work the pool was cold very disappointed

Although it was a few blocks from downtown this location...
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed and Mountain View

Roof was being redone while we were there...pounding started at 7:30am...guess it needs to be done but still annoying to not get a discount because of this. No sidewalk to get downtown for the first km.

Although it was a few blocks from downtown this location provided beautiful views of the mountains. Room was clean. Felt safe, nice staff.

Biking to Comfort Inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

We biked there from the Petit Train du Nord....and the short hill to get into the place was a killer....they also had no bike racks outside nor anyplace to store the bikes so we had to take them into our rooms

It was very comfortable and clean....great room

Worst stay
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

when we got to our room and opened the window we had notice massive mold around the window. we went down to the reception showed them the pictures of the mold they didn't seem to care because all they said was that they would get maintenance to come up and clean it. I said no wanted new room they provided that but did advise us that they were going to put us back in the same room. I had asked for a manager and everyday they told me there was no one on site. Our key cards were de-activated everyday and again they didn't seem to care, got stuck in the elevator, the floors were being washed with NO caution sign and we slipped no one asked if we were ok. When we left on Sunday again I asked for the Manager not available told them about my experience they laughed and when I said that I was never returning back to the hotel they said "That's ok" and continued to smirk and laugh. They honestly don't seem to care about the people that come to there facility. I have never experienced such uncaring and no compassion to there guests. They didn't even offer me anything to make our stay better, if anyone is wanting to speak to a manager good luck either they don't want you to or they are never there. I will never return.

The only thing that I liked it was quiet and beds were comfortable

Comfortable hotel, beautiful area
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It appears that they don't cover the outdoor pool/hot tub at night when not in use, so when we were in there in the morning one day, there were dead bugs floating everywhere. It would have been nice to have them cover the pool overnight.

Excellent hotel in a fabulous location. We loved being a few minutes away from the pedestrian village so that things were much quieter. The indoor and outdoor pools were a great bonus. Breakfast was what you would expect for free. While this hotel is right by the highway, we were on the opposite side of the hotel so we never heard any traffic noise. The only noise we ever heard was the church bells in town, which were lovely! We would recommend this hotel to any of our friends, very pleasant. We plan on returning every year for our anniversary!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Great hotel!!
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed and Mountain View

The hotel was super clean, the receptionists were very polite and friendly! The location is good, only a 15 minute drive to the Tremblant Village, and there is a nice restaurant right next door!! All in all, a very enjoyable stay!

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

My nephew was down stairs with me at the pool and they kicked us out .. When no one was in the pool and swimming was still open.. Child swim was over at 9 and we were down a few mins after 9.. Wasnt bery nice considering no one was there

The pools

We liked the little girl whom served us at the breakfast.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This time we found the hotel expensive unlike the other times and we did not appreciate the extra charges for bottle of water and coffee in the rooms.i understand additional charge if it is alcoholic beverage but not water and coffee. Thanks

We liked the little girl whom served us at the breakfast. Adorable, helped our kids and smiled all the time. She is a great employee

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

will never book this hotel again because of how you tread customer after forget you car parking tick
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I park my car in the parking lot of the hotel forgot to put my parking permission in the car and my car get towed away in a privat property after 2 hours parking after arrival. even there was a lot of space available. to me this is a big crook business

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Confortable, clean and affordable.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We've spent 5 days skiing and we really missed extra hooks and hangers for drying our cloths.

The bed was really comfortable and I liked cleanliness of the place.

Nice place to go
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

People walking with bare feet from pool to their room and other people entering the pool area with boots...

The staff were very kind, the hot tub was amazing, breakfast was complete and delicious.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

It's a basic hotel on the side of the highway. No bells or whistles.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It's Time for a major renovation. The hotel is tired. I drove to Tremblant a day early and I needed to find a hotel for one night. I was familiar with the location of the hotel and chose it for this reason. That's about as long as I would stay in a hotel of this caliber . There are much cleaner hotels in the area for the same money.

It was Close to my final destination

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great value and super clean
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hotels at top of resort by the lifts might be better but not sure the extra costs would offset the convenience of the free breakfast.

The breakfast was very good and convenient for the skiers. The suites are roomy and accommodating. The views were beautiful.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

The price I paid was HIGHER through booking.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The price I paid was HIGHER through booking.com and the other people traveling with us and who booked the same time paid a different price for the same room. Not happy with the room that we got and the price we paid compared to last year. The staff was rude at times and not helpful when asked questions.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Great group stay. Wouldn't come back alone.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The carpets are pretty old which give an overall feel of dirty. The bathroom was outdated which again makes it feel dirty.

Love the location and the tubing out front. The new shower insert was nice.

Fantastic ski trip
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Left my ski boots in car when the temperature was -30 overnight. Very difficult to get into lol.

Outdoor pool and indoor hot tub were awesome, Catherine Crepeire, skiing, breakfast. Room was clean, staff pleasent, beds comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Would return to this hotel!
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Indoor pool could have been warmer and slightly cleaner. The breakfast room was too small but good enough variety for the price paid. The lift was too slow. The staircase needs to be checked more often as we found the floor dirty and wet on every occasion.

Outdoor pool was excellent, having a fridge in the room was great however it was more like a freezer :( Helpful staff and good size rooms. Coffee machine in room was very nice. 24hour ice was available...

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Good location, poor breakfast.
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed and Mountain View

Breakfast was of poor quality. There were options but none of them were well done. Eggs were dry, and sausage un-edible. No housekeeping service either. 'They forgot about us'

Outdoor heated pool in the winter was great.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

A wonderful getaway
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not notice how warm it was in the room. It is the first time no one slept well. Next time I will have to remember to lower the temperature in the room.

The breakfast choices are amazing with the waffle machine, eggs and sausages with huge bread slices for toast. The bed was wonderfully soft and plush.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Pools were amazing location was great and even though I...
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pools were amazing location was great and even though I couldn't speak French the staff was so nice and all spoke very good English with myself and family and the complimentary breakfast was great. This is a great hotel for the outdoor enthusiast.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Only one slow elevator for the whole building.
    • Standard Queen Room

Only one slow elevator for the whole building. Better put stairs not only for fire ...

Thé bathroom

Thé bathroom

Our stay was very relaxing and accomodating
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

• Standard Queen Room

No gluten free or dairy free options for breakfast, despite request. There was nothing I could eat.

Great location. Big, comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Comfy bed and pillows clean roomsband nice staff and great...
    • Standard Queen Room

Comfy bed and pillows clean roomsband nice staff and great breakfast

Very nice place.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The time to come check in I would like to be in around noon to enjoy the pool more.

The room is very clean and bed comfortable.

Close to highway and restaurants.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Not as close to mont tremblant village as I would have liked.

Close to highway and restaurants.

Enjoyable

No microwave in room.

Excellent value, pool and breakfast were also appreciated!
    • Standard Queen Room

Excellent value, pool and breakfast were also appreciated! Would stay again. Beds were comfortable and rooms were very clean!

Our stay was just great.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast was not that great.

The was venu nice the pool was great and the staff was just great.

breakfast coffee was great

breakfast coffee was great

Pool and pool views were excellent
    • Superior King Room with Mountain View

There is no order there, hotel photos are not like their reality. Breakfast was awful...

Pool and pool views were excellent

Good
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nice and clean hotel. Delicious breakfest

Apartment was very spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was very spacious. Fully equipped.

The room was clean comfortable and quiet
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in at 4:00 was inconvenient.

The room was clean comfortable and quiet

It was good.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The price was extremely high.

The outdoor hot tub was amazing and the breakfast was very good.

Clean and spacious room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Clean and spacious room. Great views

Comfortable beds large rooms and clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View

The curtains in the room did not close and only had shears not great for sleeping

Comfortable beds large rooms and clean.

No microwave in room, i had to go to the 1st floor near the...
    • Business King Room whirlpool with Mountain View - Non Smoking

No microwave in room, i had to go to the 1st floor near the reception to use the microwave each time for my son food.

Nice hotel

Far from the centre

The pool

The view of the mountains and the pool

The view of the mountains and the pool

Great except the swimming area .. and as a parent with kids !

Swimming pool / hottub cleanliness

Swimming pool was pretty nasty ... you can see the scum floating on top of the hottub

Clean rooms , good value
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little further from the village than we would have liked

Clean rooms , good value

Would stay again but skip the breakfast.
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed and Mountain View

Although lots of variety, quality was poor. Powdered eggs, for example, and undrinkable coffee.

Room size.

It was a good place to stay.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Affordable family hotel within 6 miles of Mont Tremblant ski area.

restaurant was right in front
    • Standard King Room Whirlpool - Non Smoking

restaurant was right in front

Beds very comfortable.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds very comfortable. Room size very good