Reviews of Comfort Inn Orillia 3 stars

#8 of 15 hotels in Orillia

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Good
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The air register in the room. The carpet in the room. I made sure to keep my sandals on

Breakfast was great. I did not like the air register in the room. The carpet needs update in the room

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Decent value
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable, mattresses old and lopsided. I was awake all night trying to get comfortable...might have slept 3 hours.

Convenient location, reasonably priced and offers a nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The staff was very professional and caring.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The staff was very professional and caring. At breakfast it was very busy. They ran out of bacon. When more was cooked and ready they brought some to our table. Everything was wonderful a full breakfast. Will stay there again.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

accodomations were as expected and satisfactory except our...
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Toilet was broken. When we returned from a concert at 11.30 we discovered that the toilet did not flush. The hotel was full and there were no other rooms available. We were on the second floor and were told the only toilet was on the main floor. We managed to get through the night and the hotel comped our room, but for seniors to be without a toilet for the night was not pleasant.

accodomations were as expected and satisfactory except our toilet did not work.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

It was clean.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

First of all... I luckily called the night before becauze s it turns out my reservation thru booking.com didnt even reguster with them. They did not have a reservation for me at all even tho i booked a month in advance. The hotel had been sold out but they assured me they would have a room for me. I told them i had reserved a pull up room becuse we dont mind payong the extra for it and thats what we reserved. When we got there, someone who was reserved for 2 nights left a day early so we were able to get their room and it was indeed a pull up. Great! Later that night when we returned from our concert someone was praked in our pull up. We went to complain and were told there is no assigned parking. We would have to park in the main larger lot. I told her that makes no sense! If someone is paying extra for a ground floor pull up, there should be assigned parking if we are paying extra for that! She said she would look into a discount for us. I dont know if we got it because i paid with my credit card on arrival so i will have to wait for the bill. The rest of the night was fine. Day 2.. We hung the do not disturb sign on our door as we didnt need our room cleaned or anything..we were staying an extra night. We went out shopping. When we came back, our do not disturb sign was put back and they did infact come in the room and made our bed. We had been shopping the day before and had lots of bags in our room as well as our personal belongings. Our things had been moved around. We then decided to go out to eat and did so on foot as a restaraunt was nearby and we didnt want to lose our spot again. When we came back, it was around check in time for guests and none of our keys worked. Again we had to go to the desk and they had to reactivte our cards.

It was clean.. The bathtub was nice and deep, the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Not bad, but there are better hotels elsewhere
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parts of bathroom dated and need work...traffic runs busy, all around the building, all hours of the day...bring earplugs for sleep. Only one ice machine(ground floor) located next to the lobby :/ Pet friendly too; had to listen to some random dog bark/whine at random few doors down. No real glassware in room

Breakfast had lots of choices; one of which was bacon! Pleasant staff, quick check-in and check-out, and a competitive nightly rate. Room was clean too

Just O.K.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

Outside was clean as were the halls and breakfast area. Bathroom looked renovated and clean but the rest of the room needs serious work. Carpets in room were worn and spotted … "Keep your shoes on" comes to mind … had them change the sheets as ours had stain spots (looked like blood spots the size a 25 cent coin) and have no idea how the housekeeper could have missed them when making the beds. They changed them out with apologies. Breakfast was standard for CI and served hot.

Location was out in the business park area but lots of restaurants within walking distance. Easy to get to and move on (what we wanted )

The location to the highway & restaurants is great.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

The beds were very high and a bit hard to sleep on.

The location to the highway & restaurants is great. Good breakfast selection that goes until 10 on weekends. Staff was accommodating to our needs.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Terrible night!! Don’t expect the staff to make up for it either..They’ll smile and say nothing!
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were put next to an exit door AND a staff office( the room was in the middle) we heard doors closing every 5-10min until 3am. That was incredibly frustrating because it was absolutely not possible to fall asleep with the loud bang of a door closing so frequently. We were put in that room on the bottom floor because we had our dog with us... the constant slamming of doors and new, strange environment made him extremely uneasy and he spent the entire night pacing and panting and completely on guard. My SERIOUS recommendation would be to never put another family with a pet in such a poorly thought out spot for a room. Staff were also a part of the problem coming in and out of the room labeled “office”. When I finally felt like I was able to drift off to sleep(close to 4am) I was again jolted out of my sleep by the workers starting their shift for 6am!!!! It felt like a complete waste of $150 spent on the room for the night seeing as my husband and I and our pup didn’t get even a good few hours sleep.

Beds were comfortable, room was very nice and clean.

would definately go back, and recommend to others
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

No comment, everything was great.

room was very clean, bed comfortable,breakfast was more than I expected, Full hot breakfast, and plenty of everything.Good space, lots of tables not crowded like some places.No comme

Overall we had a good stay.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

The bed was poorly made. When I took the covers back it appeared like someone had slept in the bed and the sheets were not changed as the bottom sheet was not properly put on the matters and was full of wrinkles. In the morning we advised the desk staff who were very apologetic. If we had been staying more than one night I would have been insistent with a change of rooms.

The location as it was a short drive to the event we were attending

Great location. Maintenance of the HVAC should be done
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had iintermittent issues with the air conditioning. No shuttle to Casino any more

Location in relation to Casino was good. Free breakfast. Many dining options.

Have stayed here before and enjoyed ourselves. We will be back.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we checked in we found out the desk had lost our booking. Luckily, they had a room that was available. It was very stressful and they did not have a ground floor room. I have arthritis and bad knees. Painful.

The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great.

Did what is was supposed to do.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

The breakfast waffles were inedible. Not sure what was wrong (iron or mix). I made two and both were gooey when done, and I'd leaked out as I flipped them over to cook so they were hollow on quarter where the mix had run out . Shower was ghetto. The caulking was coming off the repair job (room 112), and there was a big crack visible. It looked bad.

Driving up to my room was nice (after walking to it to unlock to outside door).

The bed was comfortable lots of pillows.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not think the room was a s clean as it could have been. The lock on the patio door was broken altho they did have a additional one installed. The breakfast was alright altho the counters were not cleaned up as quickly as they should have been.

The bed was comfortable lots of pillows.

Meh
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room didn't have bath towels, there were a few hairs around the bathroom (not ours). Our view was a jeep with 2 flat tires, a bag of tools and a beer bottle. I've seen worse, but I expected better. And what's up with the pre fried eggs?

The staff was really friendly.

The hotel was very clean.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

I wish the weekend times that breakfast had been served, went later. Also, a hand held shower head would be more accomidating to different clientele.

The hotel was very clean. The staff were very friendly. And even though the place was full, it was very quiet.

We were very happy with our stay.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area is a bit small.

Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was very good. Desk and support staff were very friendly and helpful.

Yuck!!
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

As soon as I went into the washroom I noticed how dirty the toilet was. Disgusting! When I mentioned to staff the lack of cleanliness I got a half interested "oh we will look at it" was a good rate- however would have rather spent an extra $20 to stay somewhere else and definitely cleaner!!

The stay was pleasant with the exception of more heat needed.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately the heating system did not get above 67 even though I set it for 70. No extra blanket anywhere so I used my coat over me for the extra warmth.

The facilities were comfortable, breakfast was excellent

Nice comfortable room at a resonable price.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is not that great. Poor choice in cereals, all sugary, and eggs & sausages were barely luke warm. Also didn`t appreciate plowing the snow in the parking lot at 1:30 in the morning!

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable.

Comfortable, quiet, nice to have complimentary breakfast
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Our daughter was in hospital and so that is why we were staying there. Staff always asked how she was doing. Very clean!

It was quiet.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was hard. Checking was slow, but there was only one person working at check in. She was friendly and efficient, but more staff would be helpful to her.

It was quiet.

Will be staying there again if in Orillia.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a bit awkward having a wardrobe right next to the bed where a nightstand should be. The pillows are not that pleasant. Very lumpy.

Room was clean and updated. Breakfast was standard fair, but good. WiFi was also very good. Parking close to the building. Staff friendly and informative. Bed comfortable. TV had a sleep timer, which we always appreciate.

So relaxing.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was comfy. Great options for vegetarians on the menu for breakfast. Very convient that on the first floor i could access my car from the patio door in the room.

It was fine
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room fan wouldn’t shut off (noisy) and breakfast was self serve with bacon and eggs sitting out for who knows how long. Didn’t bother with breakfast.

Bed comfy

We had a wonderful stay at The Comfort Inn Thank you
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

The only thing I have to say is that some of my family members, were looking at the top brown blankets on the bed on top of the duvet and noticed they were dirty. If I were you I would just have the duvet cover on and forget the brown top blanket. The duvet is beautiful clean and white.

The breakfast was delicious! The lady in the kitchen is a very friendly hard worker...helpful...The host at the front desk is very friendly and efficient.

Won't stay there again
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The heating system needs replacement or repair. It was very noisy. Carpet needed a good shampoo. No elevator, and it was an extra charge for ground floor. Great for handicap person!!!

Breakfast was lovely.

Very helpful and friendly staff.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

I arrived early and had forgotten to advise them. They quickly checked the rooms that had been cleaned and got me in right away:-) Even though it had been fully booked the night before!!

Overall it was okay but would probably think twice before booking again at the price that we had to
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

I didn't like the hair from the previous occupant on the ceiling of the shower..I don't mean a strand or two but it covered an area of about 6" x 6". Also there was a dirty utensil on the floor between the microwave and the table.

The mattress was fine but the pillows where all lumpy

We had gone there before and it was fine . We’ll see about next time.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We asked for a room on the first floor or to be close to a elevator. We we’re told there was none when we checked in. I have MS , had to go up stairs. Bed wasn’t comfortable. There was coffee in the coffee pot and that whole area had not been cleaned. Girl never even told us we could at least drive to the back and park closer to room. She wasn’t too pleasant.

We we’re moved to a different room for second night and it was better. My husband talked to the night shift girl and she apologized and made the arrangements for us to move downstairs the next day. Beds we’re much better in this room. There was food in the fridge though and no Kleenex box, we went and got one on the cart. There was no bacon when we went by the way.

Orillia is a nice place to visit.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Beds were very small. Complimentary water bottle was not there. They had only one staff to serve breakfast for all hotel, which she should do a lot of job. Hotel should improve breakfast options , there was no sausage or oat meal or even scramble egg so they better to have it. coffee was in flask and only one Flask for Normal coffee , so they better to have 2 flask for normal coffee in morning time.

Location Cleanness Bed sheets was clean clean towel Clean room Nice temperature

A great place to stay...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and has everything you need or want. The staff are friendly and efficient. The cost of staying here is very reasonable especially with the breakfast included.

Bacon was undercooked but the eggs were good
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Asked for directions to go to the mall in the area and was given bad directions. had to pull over to a gas station to get directions on how to get back

Bacon was undercooked but the eggs were good

Very enjoyable stay, close to many restaurants and Rama isn't that far away.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I think another non-sugary cereal would be nicer than 2 sugary ones for breakfast. Everything else is great.

The choice of soft or firm pillows is a great idea. Love having breakfast in the morning. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. I enjoyed having a complimentary newspaper to read. This is my 3rd time staying here and i would recommend it.

OK for one night stay.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

No thermostat, manual temperature control, loud mini fridge, loud/old bathroom fan and breakfast is mediocre.

Clean comfortable bed. Pet friendly. Good restaurants nearby and quiet neighbourhood.

I have stayed at other Comfort Inn's but this one the room was not very clean.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The room was not clean. I needed to plug in the microwave and behind the dresser and the fridge .... it was very dirty. Did not take a shower because the bathtub and the tap was very dirty.

we only slept over 1 night. We went to Casino Rama for the concert

Motel lives up to its name Comfort! we would stay again in Comfort Inn.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The eggs (powdered eggs not cooked) bacon too thin!

We asked if we could change our room to a lower floor room, they gave us a better room and no extra charge! The beds were really comfortable and the bathroom was very clean! Tea/coffee machine worked and plenty of room for our clothes.

Our stay was quite good, with only a couple of glitches. I would stay there again.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not have auto door openers, so people had to hold the doors open for us. Also, two double beds would have been nice. Because it was a holiday, our deposit was withheld for a few days.

Breakfast was excellent.

Couldn’t get out of there faster
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable. Shower head and facets need to be replaced Ac didn’t really cool much They charged me more then the website said they would. Very disappointed. Booking.com lied about the price. Never using this website again!

It was enjoyable.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast. bacon better cooked and ensure an ample supply of food so that the dining portion could get closer to 10am. Otherwise, good accommodation.

The breakfast ran out a way to soon. The selection by 9:15 was very poor. To bad the hotel wasn't closer to the venue (Casino Rama), but overall it was a nice room and hotel and I believe we'd stay there again.

Average chain hotel room good for 1 overnight stay while travelling

bathroom very small

room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. staff friendly. lady in breakfast room a definite asset...helpful, friendly and kept area immaculate

Good for one night
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pillows were not very comfortable. Detected exhaust fumes from the highway

What there were non. No waffles. Over crowded. Female staff member could have been more friendly. We felt we were always in her way.

there's nothing special about it.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

air conditioner/heater was old and noisy, to close to the highway, loud traffic. Hallway door slamming constantly during the night making it hard to sleep.

there's nothing special about it. a little pricey.

bed was really comfortable, pillows, one firm , one soft,...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was fine when we first arrived, but we stayed 2 nights, and the service between nights left a lot to be desired. Clean towels were supplied but garbage not emptied, and spare toilet roll not replaced

bed was really comfortable, pillows, one firm , one soft, soooo good

Not much!
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Everything!!! was not worth the money....the room stunk..... Hotel is old and filthy.....needs a complete renown......would not stay there again

Not much!!!

we enjoyed our stay, overall it was good, i will go back.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

when they cleaned the room they could have left coffee, sugar and cream, clean face clothes.

cleanliness was good, location was good, breakfast was fairly good.

We had to leave...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of old wet dog. Previous guests bags were still in the room. Hair all over the bathroom floor. Luckily, the front desk girl gave us a full refund due to the condition of the room.

Super friendly staff.

ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF MY STAY....
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

no response nothing to not like!

room clean, comfortable beds TV ok listed of channels breakfast just excellent! receptions of person /cleaning personal just great very quiet overall , very little noise close to restaurants etc etc would stay again

The staff were helpful and friendly.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We went for breakfast at 9:15. There was only one boiled egg left. The attendant was busy making more warm eggs but it took really long and she did not make enough for everyone waiting. The waffle maker was broken. There was mud on the floor in our room. A lot in the corner near the window.

The staff were helpful and friendly. The bed was comfy and I loved the lemony drink in the lobby when I came in thirsty in the wee morning hour.

The bed was too hard
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The bed was too hard No facecloths in the room. Had to go in my pajamas to get some Couldn't get through to front desk Though I had reservations, people off the street in front of me were given ground floor rooms and I was told none available

Fun times at Comfort Inn
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The fridge wasn't the cleanest and not enough toilet paper supplied

Staff was very accommodating. Switched us from second floor to first because of a disability. Extended our checkout by 2 hours to allow us a longer sleep. Thank you, Comfort Inn!

Clean and quiet
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Complementary breakfast room. Room layout for traffic coming/going for food is poor. There's a wall in the middle that just wastes space

Comfortable bed and decent sized bathroom. Quiet and peaceful sleep

Great breakfast, nice picnic tables outside, the room was...
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

The bathroom fan was not working, the beds were small and not comfortable at all and gave both my partner and I back pain.

Great breakfast, nice picnic tables outside, the room was clean and the hotel smelt very clean being 100% non smoking.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Convenient location if you go for business in Orillia.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

OK for a business trip. Wouldn't go there for leisure. A bit characterless, but I guess it is the case with all chain hotels

Convenient location if you go for business in Orillia. Many good options to dine close by. Staff member who served breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Very Clean but musty.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Drive-Up Non Smoking

Our room, although clean, smelled of smoke & was musty. I wasn't expecting that. On the bathroom ceiling you could see the tobacco leaching through.

The staff were friendly & helpful. The breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our scrambled eggs & bacon. The lady working there was constantly replenishing the food & cleaning the tables keeping everything clean.

Room was very cold when we arrived, and even after the heat...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very cold when we arrived, and even after the heat ran for hours it was still not a warm comfy room! Good thing it was spring temps not winter cold!! Mattress was hard.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

I liked the kitchen area comfortable bed and tv
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I needed a bandaid at night. I went down to the front desk to ask the 2 ladies working at the front desk.They both said they dont have one. . One of them went searching for a band aid. I told them they could find one in the emergency kit.most hotels would have one. They said they didn't know where the emergency was. Said they were both new. 1 was there first night other 3 weeks. Obviously whoever trained them didn't think knowing where the emergency kit was important. My room did not have a key hole which I could look out of . When I mentioned it to the front desk in the morning she just answered" well you just wouldn't open the door. If someone was to knock that you weren't expecting anyways." I not a kid and I don't need a snippy answer. I don't need a lecture.I would have appreciated a key hole for security reasons.

I liked the kitchen area comfortable bed and tv

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Please don't choose this hotel... it is my opinion
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

We try to make some BBQ for my kids... Staff said no propane. She is so roude. It is wast for my money. In washroom only 1 soap for 4 of us.

Room is clean

Highly recommended!
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

It was daylight savings and we just missed breakfast - really our fault but an extension of time on this one day would have been considerate. We were not the only ones who missed out.

Recently renovated, very clean and handicap accessible. Microwave and bar fridge in room. Wonderfully comfortable bed with soft and firm pillows. Checkin was a breeze and friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

I was checking out and I asked a question, the phone rang...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was checking out and I asked a question, the phone rang and the staff answered it. From the conversation I could tell it was another staff member. They had the conversation, and the call ended. I waited mins for her to end the phone call. I have worked in customer service for many years and that should've never happened. The staff member should've put the phone on hold answered my question which I have worked in customer service for many years and that should've never happened. The staff member should've put the phone on hold answered my question which would have taken a minute or two at most and then she could've gone back to the staff member on the phone. I am not happy about how this is handled at all

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

An ordinary motel
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Property was not plowed after it snowed. Not enough chairs and tables during high breakfast time. Noisy fan in the bathroom. Price is too much for just an ordinary motel. No pool.

Fridge,microwave in the room. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Absolutely no complaints about the staff, cleanliness or...
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It's a small thing - but why couldn't they have a Canadian channel on the television? I like to watch the news and they only have four channels. I thought that was strange.

Absolutely no complaints about the staff, cleanliness or comfort. Greeted by a friendly staff person who completed the booking in seconds. Our room was spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Over priced hotel for a motel experience

I booked a month in advance but was over charged 200 dollars. I even called the morning before to make sure we got queen beds, we got standard. so if you are looking to spend 250 a night Stay somewhere else.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Provided a roof for a short visit and was close to our family for visits.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

Did not like being lumped with all guests at the end of the hall on the second floor (off season), which was the opposite end of the building to the eating area. Can also hear everyone coming and goingThe phone was not working, and although reported it was not tended to during our visit. First night discovered there was no shower curtain to which one was supplied and we attached it ourselves. Cable television was off and on. Queen beds rather than double would be more comfortable.

The breakfast was better than your average hotel stay. Location was perfect for our visit and there were a lot of restaurants close by. Easy to find.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

I didn't realize they didn't have an elevator and we...
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

An elevator would have been great.It was very crowded for breakfast. There weren't enough tables.Some people ate in the lobby.

I didn't realize they didn't have an elevator and we were on the second floor. It was difficult taking the suitcase up.The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Breakfast was over by 945.
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

We were told the hotel was 0.7 km from rama which was not true..would not have booked your hotel if we knew it wasnt plus we were told u had a pool and hot tub which also wasnt true.

Breakfast was over by 945.werent told this so we didnt get any breakfast

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Enjoyable visit
    • Standard 2 Double Beds Upper Floor Non Smoking

There was quite a bit of snow that fell overnight and the staff snowplowed a path around each vehicle for us to clean off our vehicles and not get full of snow...how thoughtful!!!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Was quite comfortabe during my short stay. Considering it wasnt Rama pricing overall it was a reason
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Larger television with better cable package. Full closet rather then cheap wardrobe. No in-room safes. Was located on upper level facing hi-way and traffic noise was quite bothersome. It seemed most noise was due to in window air con. unit.

Room was well equipped and well laid out. Staff seemed quite competent and friendly. Acceptable cleanliness level. Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Clean, comfortable, reasonably priced.
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't have sausage patties at breakfast, only bacon with the eggs (but both were good). Lack of electrical outlets and placement of the coffeemaker in the room. I had to move the tray with the coffeemaker and all the associated items to the desk and plug into the outlets in the base of the desk lamp. I'm not lazy, but I didn't want to drop this and possibly damage their machine. Perhaps an appropriate power cord with outlets would be an answer to this if it wouldn't blow a fuse. When there are a group of adults arriving with children - for example, as this past weekend - apparently for a pee wee hockey tournament - management remind parents to keep their kids entertained in the rooms and not allow play in the hallways of the hotel - it's not a place for ball hockey or other games!!!!

I've stayed at this hotel location before. It's a comfortable sized room and bathroom and has all the basic room amenities - frig, microwave, coffee maker. And it's nice and clean! Breakfast area was a good size compared to other locations and similar hotels.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Wasn't impressed did the price
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area too cramped, understaffed, kept running out of stuff. False fire alarms going off more than once in morning forcing us out of bed. Lack of facilities for the price. Bed skirt was disgusting and unwashed

Parking right outside our room patio door

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The breakfast was great' very good idea having a lady...
    • Standard 1 Queen Bed Sofabed Drive-Up Non Smoking

The breakfast was great' very good idea having a lady there all the time to keep things organized and serve the bacon & eggs. Nice chatting with her as well

never will go back again , wouldnt reccomend to anyone
    • Comfort Queen Room - Non-Smoking

booked a queen bed , got a double, and it was hard as rock. Black hairs all through the bed. .room was right beside stair door. constantly banging all night long. giant spot light outside room window , even the dark curtains were glowing all night . Breakfast was horrible. powered scrambled eggs, paper thin bacon , frozen bread and butter . The complementary water they leave in the room ( which you have to pay for if you use it ) was opened and left in room by someone else and there was some water missing out of it . I made sure to tell the front desk on that one . if you had negative rating , they would get a -5. terrible place , worst quality inn i have ever stayed at.

THE LOCATION

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Except for the hard, uncomfortable mattress, everything el

The uncomfortable mattress.

The cleanliness and we felt safe!

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018