Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2930 South Sheridan Way, L6J 7T4 Oakville, Canada

#6 of 11 hotels in Oakville

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Staff was friendly

My reservation wasn't available which was book 1.5 months prior. Instead of 2 rooms with 2 queen beds we got 2 rooms with king beds and rollaway beds.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Everything in that place is great, except their room...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room cleaning service was not upbeat. More than once, I left the room early in the morning and came back near 4:30 PM only to find out that my room is not clean yet. They knock on the door, and sometimes even walk in on you! near 5 PM and try to wrap up with the room cleaning before they go for for the day. Room service personnel do a good job cleaning the rooms, only if, and when, they have the time to do so!

Everything in that place is great, except their room cleaning troops. They are the only disadvantage in my view (see below). Location is great, reception team/front desk personnel are very friendly, breakfast is fine and the overall cleanliness of that place is quite acceptable. In summary: It is great value for money. This is my second time staying there, and I can’t complain about anything except the laziness of the room cleaning team.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Never again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Spent almost an hour getting the internet to work - the front desk was no help, had me all the company directly. The sheets were very cheap & scratchy. There was a light over the microwave that shone right over us while trying to sleep - when we called the front desk, we were told that it would go out automatically but it did not. The hotel appears to be about to be reno’d - we were not told this when we booked. In fact, we almost didn’t find our hotel because we booked it under the name of Country Inn and were never told it was now a Quality Inn - good thing we asked. The reno is badly needed - the lobby & hallways are tired and dirty looking.

Decent breakfast

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Pleasant
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No elevators, this was the major problem.Staff smoking right below the no smoking sign at the entrace. Not much choice for vegetarians in Breakfast

Couteous front desk staff, clean place

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Not sure I would use again in future.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The check-in was friendly however I had a booking.com reservation and the charge that the hotel processed was twice as much. When I produced my paperwork it seemed they did not want to accept the lower rate. Once they reviewed it in full and I explained that I booked online and this is the rate I was guaranteed they finally ran it. Then even after having my Credit Card info they charged me a $100.00 security deposit. This is so I did not damage a room that was adequate at best. Cigarette burns on carpet, bathroom and room not updated in quite a while, in a hall that had renovations going on. The breakfast staff appeared to have limited patience for someone who did not know how to use the waffle maker, like myself.

The location was perfect for me to access my family. The breakfast room and contents was very nice. There was not a food item I would have missed. Check out was seamless. I have stayed here in the past.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Pleasant staff, clean comfortable, quiet rooms, with a...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pleasant staff, clean comfortable, quiet rooms, with a fridge and microwave. Renovations going on but we're not disruptive. Convenient location

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Fantastic comfort and value for money.

Nothing, really. One suggestion would be to add in-room safes.

Easy check-in and check-out, helpful staff, huge, super clean room equipped with a microwave and large fridge, comfortable beds, free parking, decent buffet breakfast included... fantastic value for money.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Needed to visit a Client nearby, so served my needs.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There's no access to the other side of the highway by foot, so the only way you can access the other side, where you have cinemas and nice food places, is if you have a car.

Just beside Churchill pass, so easy highway access to Toronto and nearby cities

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Good value for money. It's not fancy but great for an overnight stay.

The building is being renovated so there were tarps in some areas and the first room we were in smelled like smoke. The front desk agent was very obliging when we asked for another room and the new room was fine.

The free breakfast was very good - bacon, eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt, etc. The breakfast room was clean and well serviced.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

It’s ok if you need quiet place and you are not too fussy about cleanliness
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Communication between staff is very poor. Breakfast is very early.. hotel is not very clean and some staff is not nice. The free internet is rubbish unless you stand in the reception

It was quiet and breakfast included

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

very good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

light from outside was bright and curtain didn't close all of the way. Renovations happening so staff said it would be looked into

Staff were excellent

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Very nice and adequate.
    • Queen Room

No alarm clock in room. Just a clock on the microwave. The room could have been a bit larger, but all in all adequate for two people. An extra comfortable chair to sit in would have been nice. There was one, but would prefer two, however, don't think the room was big enough to accommodate another one. Also did not see any ports for plugging in my ipad or cell phone for recharging as I did not bring the extension plug to go in a normal wall outlet. In other hotel rooms we have found these built into the desk lamp. There were obvious renovations going on in the hallway, replacing the ceiling but the actual work was not in progress during our stay. I had reserved two rooms, and one was not ready when we checked in at 4:00 p.m. which I found strange. Had to wait for 15 minutes for the maid to finish up. Also rooms across the hall were still being cleaned. Really at 4:00 on a Monday (January 1st). Maybe short on staff for the holiday. Just a little strange.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Great location near QEW and several restaurants.
    • Queen Room

Not a big deal but is kind of outdated, however they are currently undergoing a big renovation

Great location near QEW and several restaurants. Very affordable. Ample free parking. Front desk staff very nice.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Country Oakville Inn
    • Queen Room

The Hotel is under construction, but it was not a mess. It was a little inconvenient when I had to wait up for the telephones in the room to get swapped out for a new upgrade that every room seemed to be getting. Also the breakfast hours during the week were a little early, as I mentioned I was working 3rd shift and I got back to the hotel with a few minutes to spare and pretty much all the breakfast had been taken in the back. I had to settle for cold cereal that day.

The cleaning staff were very friendly and helped me out, I was working 3rd shift so I was getting in as they were doing their rounds. They gave me fresh towels and shampoo and conditioners whenever I needed or asked for them. They even came in and cleaned up my bathroom before I went to sleep one day. Its close proximity of a Tim Hortons/Wendy's and an indoor skydiving place.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Clean, comfortable, friendly and very good value.
    • Queen Room

The plug in the sink did not work.

It was extremely quiet, in spite of being near the highway. There was no sound in the room. Nice breakfast included.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

The room overall was good, the bed was comfortable, the...

The hotel was under renovations causing some confusion, lift out of service no one offered at least help, maybe after the renovations, the hotel will be a good place to spend some days.

The room overall was good, the bed was comfortable, the staff was nice and friendly, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Staying at the hotel while my partner was in hospital, staff understood and were very understanding.
    • Queen Room

Hotel a bit tired refurbishing will take care of that.

Unfortunately the hotel was under refurbishment therefore, it was a bit untidy. Breakfast was really good and the dining room was spotless. Bathroom was cleaned well. Felt safe and parking was convenient with lots of lighting in the parking lot.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

The staff were all pleasant. The rooms were clean.
    • Queen Room

The property is under renovation. There was no mention of this anywhere. Although every business has to upgrade and improve (as this hotel is quite dated looking) there should have been some advance notice.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Nice room, nice furniture, comfortable bed and pillows.
    • Queen Room

Cleanliness of kitchen off breakfast room and cleanliness of rooms could be upgraded. One light bulb in bathroom was burned out. I saw a ceiling fan in bathroom but no switch to turn it on. No alarm clock on night table. Would have liked a box of tissue in bedroom as only one in bathroom in that slot that makes it difficult to grab.

The breakfast room was clean and provided a variety of foods but I eat very little and chose cereal with milk, orange juice, toast and peanut butter and coffee. Nothing very complicated to prepare or different than at home. Did not try the waffles or egg omelets. I had a quick look at kitchen facilities on way out of breakfast room and noticed it did not look clean. The cleanliness of rooms could be upgraded a little. First night I asked for a wake-up call and did not happen, luckily I had set my alarm on my phone. Second night asked again and did get it next morning.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Great for the price, its currently the best value in Oakville
    • Queen Room

Its under construction at the moment, so price is a bit cheaper, which is nice. But it still feels a bit low quality. The bathroom fans are not working due to the construction.

The breakfasts were nice. The location was perfect for me. Staff was friendly and it was fairly quiet.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Great location for a great price!

Maybe I missed it but I couldn't locate an ice machine.

The man that was working the front desk was incredibly friendly and very helpful! The beds were very comfy and the room was spacious.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

A good base to visit Toronto and surroundings with a car.
    • Queen Room

- Location is good if you have a car, otherwise not very convenient.

- Good value for money. - Friendly and helpful staff. - Nice and quite, basic rooms.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Good value for the money. Free breakfast and clean room and bathroom.

I did not like that the TV had no guide to see what was on at any particular time. Called front desk to verify there was no guide. Rented on PPV movie on Demand, and it was over $22.00 for one movie! Otherwise, I have no complaints.

I was very satisfied.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Okay but everything is getting very old

See above

Food was good and always hot. Coffee was very good. Front desk was friendly but didn’t have much to offer. The people who cleaned the room were very good but the hole place needs a good upgrade. Beds were ok but mattress was uncomfortable. Would I go back? Maybe

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Practical and good value for money

The inclusive breakfast was good and offered a different choice of cooked food each day. The coffee was excellent, it was available at any time of the day.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

I will NEVER ever book a stay at this hotel or any other Country Inn. I was absolutely disappointed!
    • Queen Room

In all of my 60 years on this earth I have never been so disappointed in my stay at a hotel. The room (117) had a rancid smell of stale smoke so bad that it was in the fabric of the towels and facecloths. THE SMELL OF STALE SMOKE OR SOME OTHER FOUL ODOR WAS VERY OVERPOWERING! ONE OF THE TOWELS HAD HUMAN FECES ON IT! Shortly after arrival I informed the front desk about the foul smell in our room and he said he'd be happy to give me another room "tomorrow". They were completely booked that night so nothing else was available. We were only there for 1 night anyway. The front desk clerk offered me a Tim Horton's card and I refused it. The next morning the manager on duty offered me a twenty-five dollar gift certificate or something worth $25.00 and I refused it too. The towels and facecloths smelled so bad of smoke that we didn't even want to touch them. The following morning we opened up the last small towel and it contained "HUMAN FECES"! I don't expect anything will be done about this but a Tim Horton's Card or a $25.00 gift card doesn't even begin to repay the damage you have done to YOUR REPUTATION and my feelings towards this hotel chain. I refuse to ever stay at this chain or any of it's affiliates again unless I get an apology and am reimbursed for my stay.

There was nothing I liked about this hotel. I was very very disappointed.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Everything was good, and we had a good visit.
    • Queen Room

The fact that we woke up both mornings with the housekeeping crew basically screaming down the hall to carry a conversation, and one of them happened to be RIGHT outside our room.

Everything was good, and we had a good visit. We liked the comfort of our room, and we had a Jacuzzi in it, which was great.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Lovely Hotel. Enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to others. Ideal for Toronto.

When we arrived, the man on duty was put under pressure with a queue of guests waiting to book in as well as answering the phone while people were doing there paperwork. He stayed professional at all times. This hotel was a pleasure to stay at. Large, clean rooms. Parking was free on site.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Overall a very good stay. The room was very clean. We also enjoyed the quietness of the place.

The only thing that I feel needs to be improved is the breakfast. There was not much variety for the breakfast each day (we stayed for 6 nights at the place). The eggs were dry.

Beds were comfortable and clean. Room was cleaned every day. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Enjoyed my stay
    • Queen Room

Location on highway so need uber to go out anywhere including the train station. And no restaurants nearby for dining other than fast food. Fitness centre needs new equipment - atleast a cycle for cardio

Decent breakfast. Tim Hortons & Wendys next door for coffee and fast food. Room always tidied up on a daily basis.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

• Queen Room

Only thing I didn't like was no elevator, but they are getting one in a month

The staff was great,as was the location! Very clean and comfortable!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

Good breakfast, mean checkout lady...
    • Queen Room

The woman behind the counter in the morning was nasty. Took her 20 minutes to check my room for deposit and made me late for work. Then she charged me $20 for a dirty hand towel. No joke...

Nice rooms.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

The attitude of the Staff, good fruit salad, spaciousness of...

Not much room for seating during breakfast time sometimes. Lack of water flow out of the bath during a shower (the bath filled up during a shower).

The attitude of the Staff, good fruit salad, spaciousness of room, alot of power points for my adapters, being able to grab a free cookie at the end of the day.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

A great place for us to spend the night while enjoying the proximity to the Go train.

The free breakfast was plentiful, delicious and loved the waffle making machine. The staff at the front desk where knowledgeable and friendly. The room was a great size and clean.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Won't return
    • Queen Room

The entrance had garbage in it when we walked in. The hallway carpets were dirty and the tile in the bathroom is quite stained and dirty. The coffee machine is in the bathroom - yuck. After returning from our first day out the beds weren't made at all. The front clerk was less than helpful upon check in. Dated decor.

The breakfast area was very tight but was cleaned quickly after each table was left.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Free breakfast, coffee, cookies.

Only superficial and late roomservice (e.g. bathroom not swept)

Free breakfast, coffee, cookies. Spacious room. Lot of parking spaces. Close too Highway

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

20 min from the airport, 24h reception, 30 min from downtown...
    • Queen Room

Breakfast is only until 9:30 on weekdays, could be an hour longer. No elevator available. The window in the room couldn't be opened, there was only an air conditioner to get some air.

20 min from the airport, 24h reception, 30 min from downtown, highway is pretty close but not noisy, free parking, good breakfast, free coffee available all day, shops are pretty close if you have a car. Fridge and microwave oven in the room.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

I didn't like the fact that I found hair in the bathroom...
    • Queen Room

I didn't like the fact that I found hair in the bathroom when I got there , the drapes have a mold like stain , the fridge didn't close well and spoil my food. I brought a few of this to the attention to the management after I was leaving, I was charged an extra $20. With no explanation until I received my invoice, I inquired only to be told the sheets from my room had a stain. I spoke to a manager and was told he'll make some adjustments to my bill and refund my $20. Then call me within a hour, it's almost 24 hours and no call. Great customer service. NOT

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Not bad
    • Queen Room

They charge extra 10 $ per night for baby crib naming it extra bed... which is actually not even a bed but graco pack and play... and it was quite small for our baby. Room is small and it is pretty noisy. No digital TV only analog channels.

Pretty nice hotel, clean, good breakfast with tasty waffles, free coffee and cookies in lobby, free parking, free good wi-fi

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

• Queen Room

The hotel room smelled musty. My husband received bites in the bed, suspect bed bug bites. The front desk didn't have $1 coins for the laundry machines. The breakfast area was very crowded. There was a pest control truck and personnel at the hotel. Poor value for money. Checking was slow. Other hotels in the area are superior.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

Enjoyed Our Stay and Would Definitely Stay Again- Very Nice hotel for a reasonable price

There isn't anything that we did not like at this hotel.

We really liked the size of the room. It was much bigger than the average hotel room. The decor was also very nice with all of the beautiful wood headboards and chairs. The beds were very comfortable and the room was nice, clean and quiet. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. One of their male staff who worked in the early evening, unfortunately I cannot remember his name but kudos to him because he really went out of his way to help us. We wanted to go to downtown Toronto and he told us where to take the train at instead of driving down because of all the congestion and his advice really paid off for us because it was Canada's 150th birthday and the traffic downtown was really bad and we were glad that he suggested the train because we avoided driving in all of that congestion and the train ride was perfect. The breakfast was really good and they had a nice variety of food to choose from. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and the price is very reasonable for a nice, quiet and comfy room. Next time we will stay longer than one night. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff and we really appreciated their help. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Very pleased with Country Inn and would stay again

No elevator but not a big deal since it's two stories.

We were very happy with the cleanliness and comfort and the staff and breakfast were great. Location was very easy to travel to and from different areas of Oakville. There is a Tim Hortons and Wendy's with 500 feet.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Good hotel in good location
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

Our room was not available,they said it had been cancelled and we had to accept a slight downgrade at same price, but at least we had somewhere to sleep after more than 12 hours travelling

Clean hotel and whirlpool jacuzzi in room was good,breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Exactly what you would expect.
    • Queen Room

There really is nothing to complain about here at this price point. It is a business hotel in a mostly commercial area, nothing more, nothing less.

This property seems geared to business travellers, nothing fancy but everything you need. It is not a new building, thus some of the fixtures are dated or worn, but everything was clean, neat, and functional.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Clean, convenient stay
    • Queen Room

It's a suburban location, so don't expect a local community or places you can walk to--take your car to the mall! Things were pretty quiet even at the mall on a Tuesday night around 7pm.

A quick stop on our way driving from Quebec City to Chicago. Location good for freeway access, and near a mall/business park. Good Thai restaurant in the mall nearby (Sukothai). Friendly staff, decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Great location! Great place to stay. Very clean.
    • Queen Room

Toilet has a long flush , and we had to stand there holding the level for 25 seconds at least. And When we came in at 1am, the desk clerk was sitting in the lobby having a private and very loud conversation on their cell phone. And when he saw us coming in, jumped up and ran behind the desk.

The bed was really comfortable, and the room was really clean! Good breakfast. It was a good clean place. Perfect location (minutes to the go train for easy access to Toronto). Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Do not go to this hotel

i would not advice anybodody to go to this hotel. There was a smell in the room. The towels dirty. The breakfast was boring, not variety. Really really disapponting

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

A little out the way without a car.
    • Queen Room

If you don't have a car it's difficult to get to. Once there its a $11.00 ride to the go station where you can catch the train to Toronto.

Value for money was good for facilities and breakfast was adequate

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Decent stay for fair price.

Very congested breakfast room, maybe they could open up a meeting room for extra seating?

Fridge & microwave oven in room was a big help. The room size was more generous than typical.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Good location, very comfortable beds, spacious and clean...
    • Queen Room

Acoustic insulation is not perfect between the rooms. The breakfast has limited choices.

Good location, very comfortable beds, spacious and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

The aerport can be easy reached.
    • Queen Room

The disposable dishes. The breakfast arrea felt loveless. The surrounding was dominated by motorways.

The aerport can be easy reached. Clean place. Good beds.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Blissful Stay
    • Queen Room

My wife and I had a two night stay in a queen room ground level (Room 133) . What impressed me the most about this hotel was the wonderful and QUIET atmosphere. There was no noise from the adjoining rooms or the parking lot. Our room was large, super clean and well appointed. Plenty of parking. There was an ample supply of items for breakfast. The lady in housekeeping was very friendly. This property exceeded our expectations. We travelled from Ottawa to a 90th birthday celebration in Burlington.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Not worth it.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

The front desk was very rude, there was no wifi at the time of our stay (Victoria day) and he lied to our faces for the reason of no wifi. He claimed it was the cities power outtage and that the other hotels in the area had no wifi either, when I called those other hotels they in fact DID have wifi. Also the computer in the lobby was working just fine, considering there was no wifi. This was a huge problem for me as I had business to take care over my email, my data bill went up and we didnt get any discount for the inconvenience or any notification before hand of the so called "power outtage" through a courtesy phone call or e-mail. Would of chosen a different hotel if i knew. I am not one to give bad reviews but I honestly do not recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Clean well kept hotel. Good location and friendly staff.

The beds were very comfortable.

The hotel was conveniently located near the areas that we had to go to as well as centrally located for being able to drive out of town which ultimately was our second destination.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Good value for money

Nosy Housekeeping staff.

Parking is spacious with a Tim Hortin's next to it (a few feet away). This is not a five star place but it was clean and comfortable and good value for money.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Good breakfast
    • Queen Room

Old fashion place No elivator! Cant open a window in the room so they have an air condishiner that run all day long for air.but its not fresh air.. Tha bathroom doesnt have a venta for smells Also very dark room! Please add some light Everything feels and look old... Dont have normal sockets

Good breakfast Cookies and coffie all day near the counter

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Hipp hurrey

Hotel should make sure that guest of the hotel get one for free if they want to from those working girl

I like to listen to that working girl next room how she gave those guys who visit here everything they payed for

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

housekeeping staff.

Kleenex,napkins,and toilet paper are one ply sandpaper. You have to pay $6.50 to put handle in the bathroom. you can't be disabled the are not setup for disabled customers. you also have to pay another 6.50 to take it off. USA has laws to be accommodating to Disabled.

housekeeping staff. Several helpful front staff the young man set up breakfast helped with our luggage. I

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Good hotel, too bad there was a party in the room next to us.

There was a party in the room next to us. We asked the staff to shut it down at 11:30 pm, and they tried, but the party continued until I knocked on the door myself around 12:35 am. Very very annoying and only got a few hours sleep. Hotel should keep blocks of rooms for groups separate from individual guests.

Spacious room, friendly staff, good breakfast

• Reviewed: March 25, 2017

Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, friendly staff!

Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and friendly. We were greeted with a smile by each and every one of them! The breakfast was delicious, the room was clean and very comfortable, and the price was very competitive.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Avoid at all costs!
    • Queen Room

Several room lights didn't work; no plug in bathroom sink; bathroom fan vent clogged with dust & fluff; breakfast room dirty; breakfasts very poor and not at all as represented in site photos; hot drinks & snacks offered but no tea and hot chocolate usually unavailable throughout our stay; very noisy room heater which blew warm air behind window curtains and so flapped the curtains annoyingly; no room thermostat; etc. I could go on but what's the point. Just avoid this place unless you need somewhere very cheap and don't care about the standards!

Good shower!

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Cheap and chearful
    • Queen Room

No sockets in good places to plug laptop/phones into. The coffee machine in the foyer is broken.

Cheap. Microwave and fridge in our room. Quite a choice at breakfast and Tim Hortons next door.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

Great stay.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

We had a great stay. loved that we could get coffee right next store or something to eat. That was a great bonus if you did not want to drive any where. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2017

Suprisingly great value
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

Because its such a good value it can be full.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. And the value compared to the hotels in the area is huge. Most hotels in the area are $150-200+ a night.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

Good value
    • Queen Room

Bed was getting to be a bit worn in and hard, also never enjoy feather pillows as they have zero support. Found one non feather pillow but it was very lumpy.

Good overall value. Very clean, breakfast included was helpful. Small workout facility with high quality equipment was nice. Water dispenser, coffee and tea in lobby was great.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

Fun stay
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

Breakfast area was small and there wasn't a lot to choose from. Could hear our neighbors TV through the wall.

Loved the bed and the whirlpool tub. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

There was a pipe leaking and a plumber came in at midnight...
    • Queen Room

There was a pipe leaking and a plumber came in at midnight to start cutting out drywall. When I told the attendant when checking out all he said was oh I'm sorry . Not the best time to have someone cutting out drywall with a sawzall

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Eggs were fluffy, bed was like.
    • Queen Room

Eggs were fluffy, bed was like. Cloud, the grapefruit juice was juicy! Amazing Gembin heart of Oakville, the included breakfast was well above the basic provided at competitors.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

Great stay!!!

The room service people either came early in the morning at 9-12am or late at night around 5pm. I was annoyed that the room service came late because around 2 pm I called and requested room service and they said they should be there shortly. Then I called again an hour or two later and it still took them an hour after that to come. It shouldn't be that hard to come clean my room for 10 mins as not a lot of people were even checking In. The hotel only had a few people staying there.

The breakfast was pretty good. The rooms were big and the hotel is quiet. Enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Average-below average
    • Queen Room

Staff needs to do a better job on making sure the floors are quiet at night. Me and my girlfriend were woken up at 3:30 am, as well as 4:30-5 am due to other guests yelling in the halls and having full conversations which everyone can hear without being talked to. Understandibly the staff probably didnt know, but it did affect our night sleep tremendously.

I likes the way it looks and the location as well as how the rooms looked. Staff for the most part were very friendly.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2016

Was good value for the special price paid.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool

The door wouldn't shut all the way from the outside so had to use swipe card to close it. The hotel was in the middle of redoing all the locks in building.

Jacuzzi suite was very roomy, comfy king bed. Close to the QEW so access to anywhere was easy; was within spitting distance to Tim Horton's. Got a good deal for this suite.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2016

Pillows and bedding need updating as well as g buy overall good stay.
    • Queen Room

Need to update their bedding. The pillows and blankets were horrible. They also need to update their tv providers no one watches cable and jts hard for people that need to watch tv to fall asleep. Pillows need to be updated very hard to sleep on and same goes for blankets, they seem to be old and usually have stains on them. Besides that place and location are good and it is clean. Some toilets have an old smell but besides that it is a good stay.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Good Mississauga / .location
    • Queen Room

Noisy fridge. How can an engineer design such a loud piece of equipment??? I had to unplug it.

Breakfast included. Clean. Fridge and microwave in the room. Wifi worked flawlessly. Would visit again.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2016

Lots of parking.
    • Queen Room

Bed was a little too firm. Had to get the room card reprogrammed a couple of times as it wouldn't open the door.

Lots of parking. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Quiet area, couldn't hear the QEW.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2016

Well kept, fair value.

There is not any food onsite except for the buffet breakfast and a few minimally stocked vending machines. Adjacent is a Tim Hortons and Wendys, Nothing else within walking distance.

Well kept property, helpful friendly staff. Access and parking were all easy. The price was in line with similar accommodations.

Browse Quality Inn & Suites Traveler Photo Gallery