Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino 3 stars

#70 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

6.2

5.9

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

Not having the extra cot in our room on our arrival, since I had called a week or two prior and made the request for the bed.

Check in and out was fast! Room in a great location. Friendly staff!

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The room did not seem very clean you had to jump over 12 in wall to go to your room and in the morning whenever the next door neighbor took the shower it sounded like a freight train was coming through our room 125 stay out of it

The location very close to everything

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dated decor, the rooms need painting and upgrading. They put us on the second floor of courtyard, we had to constantly go up and down stairs, sometimes dragging luggage. They had workmen installing new cable right outside our room for most of our stay. Tv was old and didn’t work well, selection of channels was minimal

Best part of this hotel is the location. It’s close to everything. Staff was friendly. Pool was ok

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I'm absolutely disappointed with the way you describe things at your website and at booking.com. The so called courtyard room in the boutique hotel is a bit of a joke. A bad one. Of course you can always say that for that price is a good enough room. But we were four women -- two in their 50's and one in her 70's and were definitely not expecting stairs! You should make clear that is not a walker, limping, aging accessible space. I have my mother in law from Poland and my sister in law from Germany and I ashamed of the accommodations. Will never ever be in this hotel again and avoid the whole chain as I will never trust your website information again. (not to mention the slowest check-in ever and the slowest internet ever!)

Localização é boa pra quem está sem carro.

• Double Studio - Non-Smoking

No WiFi was a real let down. Second floor for older women was really tiring. Should have asked to be moved. Water pipes were a bit loud.

Location was great. Beds were great.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to pay for parking which was not listed and also had to put a room deposit down which was not listed. Parking lot is very tight to maneuver in.

Only a block away from Clifton Hill.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The stuff wasn’t helpful at all in solving our problems. The hotel didn’t offer any breakfast though it was included in the price. The rooms didn’t include a fridge or microwave which are basics at any other hotels, and you have to pay to get them.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They wanted $12 to upgrade to a room with a bar fridge. These motels should clearly state on the web sites that fridges and parking are not included. Luckily I was able to park at the casino nearby.

Location was good.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old furniture, the door closes with a bang, smells of mold, the internet interrupts every 2 minutes, when selecting the room the pictures do not match the reality. Too expensive for what they offer.

Near the waterfall and the center.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel showing wrong images on booking.com. Actual rooms are very poor, you will get feeling that you are staying in lodge/motel. Cleaning was not upto the mark. Bed was not at all comfortable. In booking.com they have mentioned its two Queen bed but actual size was Twin Bed. If possible avoid this hotel and ask booking.com to upload images of actual rooms. Building showing in Book.com images is just the front part of the property where they have reservation office and other restaurants but actual rooms are at the back side of the property.

Location is good but else everything is bad

I would change nothing.

The bathroom was great. The bed was comfortable. Close to everthing. The kids loved the luxury. It was very luxurious. The next time im going alone.

• Tower King Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty overall, sheets were dirty, had to have changed, coffee pot was dirty, hvac unit was filthy and made us start sneezing when we turned it on. Ice machine was broken on our floor.

The bed was comfortable

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom had an exhaust fan that was connected to the light which was so loud that when used through the night it woke us for whoever used the washroom. Showering in the morning while kids slept was not possible as it woke them. The room was so dated & not part of the pictured rooms on the ad for booking it. Apparently if you want a better room you have to pay $25 more per night?? Clicking on the room & what it looked liked for the price I was paying was inaccurate so frustrating as for the money we could have stayed anywhere else that night! Staff were somewhat rude about it as of course we mentioned it as when we opened the door & saw the dated room we were surprised. Apparently the hote itself is being renovated but it doesn’t state that on their post of course. Also if you are going to this hotel to take your children to the pool make sure to book a room inside (not sure how you do that online) as the pool is in the main building where you check in. If not you walk outside & downstairs to get to the pool which in the wrong weather is very inconvient! If I owned the hotel I’d be sure to state the circumstances up front & allow my customers to make a decision based on that information rather then posting a price & room pictures for people to be disappointed when the arrive! Saves a lot of headache for people working the front desk as well!

The only thing I appreciated was the man who came to fix our TV & then took the time to explain that our side of the hotel was going to be renovated in the future but the other side was already renovated as well as the inside! It would have been nice to know this ahead of time!

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were not comfortable and rooms outdated. I also don't like the way I was told it would be 326.33 and then I was charged 426.33. I was then told that the extra $100 was a deposit that I'd get back which I have not yet. Too pricey for a mediocre room and no breakfast option at all. The Applebees was not open at all (off season apparently). The pool was very dirty.

Location was amazing...staff friendly.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Initial rooms were disgustingly dirty and smelled like cigarettes.

I booked two rooms for a Mother’s Day get away, the welcome was unpleasant from check in time. The person who checked us in was dismissive and unwelcoming. When we got to our rooms in the courtyard, one room stank on cigarettes and the other room was not cleaned! It had confetti, feathers from a feather boa, popcorn on the floor and there were used tissue paper in the toilet (unflushed). It was disgusting and truly embarrassing for my guests. I then proceeded to the front desk and told the attendant (Maria) who was actually the most helpful staff in the building. She was apologetic and professional. She offered us a room upgrade but to my surprise with a fee per room. At this point, I was just too embarrassed to my guests with me so, I agreed on the upgrade. I was disappointed that I had to pay the upgrade fee and it wasn’t covered by the hotel as they have given us a disgusting room to begin with. Overall, we were glad we upgraded because the rooms in the tower were 100% better! Check out time was horrible, the same male attendant during check in was the person when checked us out. He was dismissive and didn’t even make any eye contact as he made us wait at least 20 mins while someone checked our room out to get our security deposit back. I do travel a lot for work and leisure - and have stayed in multiple hotel chains, including Days inn but this is by far the worst of the worst experience I’ve ever had!! So disappointed and feel let down by this overall facility.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our courtyard room on the other hand not very good. Debris left on floor, bed, sheets and pillows uncomfortable. Unusual way yo access our room by elevator- go out a very heavy glass doorway to a rooftop then walk over that to the second floor rooms. If I go back I would request a room in the newer section.

The front desk staff were very efficient and friendly. The pool area was clean. Very convenient to Clifton Hill and all the attractions we planned on doing.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There is no sleeper available to use the washroom and the hair blower/dryer was not working 😔

Very convenient and accessible place, the staff were nice and friendly 😊

• Tower Suite with Two Queen Beds and Clifton Hill View - Non-Smoking

The noise outside, well since hotel is located in Cliffton Hill (and Victoria Avenue) BUT totally fine!

Location is perfect! we always stay here every year! we always book the room with fridge and microwave which is perfect for us since i have a 4 years old who is very picky. t

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Its a dirty hotel, bed mattresses had stains, holes in bathroom shower, peeling paper on side if sink, missing backing of tv remote, stairwell wall broken and posed as a saftey concern. Wall shook in your hand as you used it walking up stairs... we tried walking across from our room #218 to the main building to use elevators and all the patio stones were loose and moving

The staff were very pleasant

• Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Clifton Hill View/Non-Smoking

Dirty bathroom first room. Next room had dirty blanket. They changed the blanket and just left it on the floor. Construction noice every morning at 7:00 had we know we would not have stayed. Fridge froze our food. Not happy. My family lives there and I’m originally from there so I’m not a tourist yet get charged a tourist tax. Horrible

Walking distance to my family

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had an emergency that could be not forecasted and after literally years of being faithful customers in coming to the same hotel they denied us a refund I did tell the hotel manager Heather that I would never come back again and I wont. For $177 Canadian they have lost faith for customers that spend at least $800in their hotel every year. We got charged more than what it cost us to book the room as well which is unacceptable

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff when checking in, the location of my room, price of my room, toilet paper roll holder was falling out of the wall, the wifi didn’t work in my room, the tv only played 3 channels, 2 of which in black and white, curtains didn’t close all the way, no fridge

The company I was With (they had separate rooms, I was Alone)

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Uncomfortable beds, noisy rooms, you could hear people in the other rooms, no wifi, no good cable, no complementary breakfast, no microwave or fridge. Maintenance on building was very poor.

The location for entertainment was okay.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Minor cleanliness issues with the hot tub/pool area. Regular inspection is a must.

Great value for the money! Rooms are very clean. they are in the midst of some well needed sprucing up. The location is perfect for those spending a lot of time on Clifton Hill.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was not in the building, it felt like a motel. The heater was not working and also not as clean as we thought it would have been.

It was close to the attractions

• Tower King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel room overall was pretty clean but there was a fair amount of scuff marks on the walls. My husband thought the shower smelled however I couldn’t smell anything. The water pressure in the shower was not good.

The location of this hotel is perfect. The staff at the front desk were always very friendly. The hotel is perfect if you’re on a bit of a budget. The tower king room looked just like the pictures and was very spacious.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room didn't have a garbage can. It took a while for our a.c. to work, we had to leave our room door open for a while to cool down.

Nice location, nice staff, clean room.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The courtyard room was so out dated every time we touched the light switch we got shocked. We were puted in a room on the 6th floor which was much better. Wouldn't s

The location was a good spot.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Heat didn’t work, door didn’t close at the top, a lot of damage in the room. “Courtyard view” was a parking lot. Applebee’s was closed. Hot tub was dirty (cloudy)

Pool was nice, as was the staff.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We went for march break and the children enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Location is excellent, short walk from all games and restaurants, but keeping the noise away when trying to rest. We asked for 2 adjacent rooms and they were not ready ar time of check-in, so we went for dinner and came back. The staff is the best part of the hotel, very pleasant and attentive. Always trying to make your stay enjoyable. Even gave us some extra time for check-out so the kids could have a morning swim before leaving. Overall the hotel is clean and beds comfy. Will stay again. Thank you!!!

• Tower Suite with Two Queen Beds and Clifton Hill View - Non-Smoking

It advertises Clifton Hill view which is the reason I booked, but you can't see it. its maybe a blur in the distance and you can see the sky wheel. The place was falling apart. all 3 chairs in the room were barely held together. I went to take a chair put it over by the window to sit and look out and the chair fell apart, I had to carry it back to its original location and hoped it stayed put as they had my $200 damage deposit. I didn't complain as they had my $200 deposit on a room already falling apart. I've been to better Cuban 2 star hotels. Had to leave early the last day day as my dog sitter bailed on my, and only got half the day rate refunded.

It was walking distance to Clifton Hill but now view like a paid for

Most of it

Told there was continental breakfast but no! Told there was internet, it cut out and we didn’t know, used all of our data. Hot tub had dirt all on the bottom. Alarm in room went off at midnight, woke us all up, then fire alarm went off at 3:30 am same night. Jetted tub in room wouldn’t shut off, finally we’re able to turn it off after 45 min of pushing off button. Chair in room was broken and my son fell off of it when he sat on it. Room smelled like smoke when we arrived. Nicotine stains on tub. Asked if we could be compensated somewhat, gave us a breakfast voucher for 3 as that’s how many people we had, got to restaurant, it was only for 2!!!! Staff were ok, didn’t feel like they were really paying attention to us when we spoke. Will never return or recommend!

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

A bit dated, hot tub was only as hot as a bath, the pool water was very cloudy, the sauna was broken, the restaurant was closed but other than that it was fine.

The proximity to Clifton Hill. Easy, inexpensive parking parking.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fire alarm went off at 4am because of a pedestrian or customer. We were not reimbursed for the disruption in our stay. The alarm going off was not for safety it was because of a rude person and something customers should have been reimbursed for. For that reason I would think twice about staying again.

The location is great for walking to Clifton hill entertainment.

The fire alarm at 3 am

The bed was really comfortable and it was really clean, really close to the strip and shopping stores. Would definitely come back again.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi did not work... the tv had only one station and it was a church service 24/7 ... the restaurant attached to days inn was closed. The first room they put is in (travelling with 3 children so had a stroller) we were put outside in court yard where I could barely get stroller thru door then fought broken loose patio stones and piles of snow. I called front desk to be moved had to pay extra to move and was put beside elevator. Which was noisy... so with no tv no internet and loud noise from elevator and three kids to entertain it was an unplasant stay... the restaurant being closed was inconvenient as well. Over all very disappointed with stay. Told front desk in morning when they asked me "how was your stay?" I said "honestly?" ... and told her... she did nothing but turn bill towards me nd said sign here. Awful stay!!!

• Tower Suite with Two Queen Beds and Clifton Hill View - Non-Smoking

Bathroom exhaust filthy and not working,we reported it and they did nothing. Sofa beds didn't work in all suites had to look at 4 rooms to find working sofa. Applebees was closed until further notice. Fridge froze our food.

The bed was comfy

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Sand paper towels, luke warm hot tub, sauna wasn’t working, WIFI didn’t work at all even complained to front desk and nothing was done

Location that’s it

View and wifi

The room was clean and comfortable .our view was looking into back i didnt care for that. Staff were excellent. The price was great. Location was great. They only problem was the wifi kept kicking me off. But had a great time .

• Deluxe Tower Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View - Non-Smoking

Just wish deluxe rooms had a fridge and microwave inside. You do pay a higher rate for a Deluxe room.

Great deal for meal at Remington's. Comfy beds and beautiful rooms.

not a thing

the location was exactly what we wanted for our needs. within walking distance to the casino Niagara. Clifton Hill within walking distance. It worked out perfectly for us

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I simply asked for a small fridge like I usually do in any other inn, I was told there none. A cut in the carpet is something I didn't expect. The power outlets are rare

The location is amazing, just a minute away from Clifton hill.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi was terrible. For the most part, it didn't work at all. We were informed by the staff that they were having someone look at it, but it didn't work from when we checked in until the morning. It was only in the morning, just before we were leaving, that it started to work properly. The underground parking is dark and dirty, but what is worse is the walkway to the elevator. It is poorly marked, and you have to walk through the staff parking area which includes storage and garbage bins. The smell is offensive and the area is a total mess.

The room was fine. The location is what we wanted due to its proximity to Casino Niagara. The staff was friendly enough, but not as helpful as we'd like when there was an issue with the Wifi.

• Tower Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Clifton Hill View/Non-Smoking

Good value for your money if you are looking for something affordable but close to the falls and the main attractions. The restaurant was closed so we had to go out to eat.

• Tower King Room - Non-Smoking

This is a basic property not a luxuriant hotel but decent for the money.

We had the jacuzzi tub in the room above us over flow and water was coming through the bathroom ceiling. The staff was prompt to fix the problem and were kind and fantastic about it all!

• Tower Suite with Two Queen Beds and Clifton Hill View - Non-Smoking

The lobby air quality was bad as it was beside the pool and smelled like chlorine. We were by the elevator and overlooking Clifton Hill so the noise level was pretty high .

We had a suite, which was very spacious. Great for families or groups of up to 6 people.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Previous answer goes in this box. Never stay there again and I told my friends on social media how bad it was . Never again

We had wifi problems the moment we got to the hotel. The front desk stated that if we couldn't get it working in the room than come down to the lobby and sit there and use the wifi. My bed broke. The tv channels were cutting in a out . There was only kids channels. Fine when my kids were up but at night when the kids went to sleep . We couldn't watch anything . The radio in the room never worked. The Jacuzzi didn't work . The most important thing . Heater didn't work at all. We went in the winter and we all were frozen at night . I would never go again .

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff were very unprofessional . The wifi Nevered worked in our rooms. I booked two rooms and the other room had the same problems for my sister and her family. The front desk told us if we wanted the wifi to work than come down to the lobby and use it to download a movie or social media whatever . In both rooms our Jacuzzi didn't work. One of the box string broke completely. My heater didn't put out heat. Very cold in the room. Tv only had 5 channels and 3 were kids programming . The sauna wasn't working Pool had a lot of chlorine in it. I was itchy all over . Unfortunately there wasn't a bar fridge or microwave Overall I wouldn't stay there again. I should have realize when the rate was good

The size of the rooms

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is dirty or run down, dirt in corners, our room was not clean, sticky stuff on table from a previous persons stay, wiped away with cloth and water, so i know it was not cleaned properly, hair on sink and just a worn down, outdated hotel. On check out i was inform parking was $12, first i heard of it

Staff was great

• Tower King Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was too cold and hot tub was only luke warm

Customer service at the front desk was good. Housekeeping attendant offered us more towels, which was nice

• Courtyard Two-Bedroom Suite with Four Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn't have the room I booked but they upgraded my room and supplied a extra bed at no cost. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I've went here twice now and will continue to go back.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

HALLWAYS SMELL OF SOMEONE SMOKING ALL THE TIME ALSO NEED CLEANING IN THE HALLWAYS THE DRAPES COULDN'T CLOSE FULLY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE SUN IN THE MORNING DIDN'T PEAK THROUGH . THE APPLE BY'S FOR BREAKFAST ON THE PROPERTY WASN'T OPEN , SO HAD TO DRIVE TO ANOTHER LOCATION

VERY GOOD LOCATION, VERY LARGE ROOM , COMFORTABLE BEDS STAFF WAS FRIENDLY , LIKE THE COUPLES PACKAGE FOR DINNER AND BREAKFAST, GOOD VALUE

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Found out in the morning the shower handle was to loose to stay in position. So it was either too cold or too hot. Had to rig a towel to keep it at a safe temp to use. Weird thing was the common balcony from my room on the 2nd floor. It could be accessed by everyone that has a room on that floor and an open door in the service room where the ice machine is. Make sure the balcony door is locked and the curtains did not close enough to keep possible peering eyes out.

Location was good for me walking to the old casino. I refuse to pay for hotel parking and parked at the casino for free. Rooms were really nice and updated compared to other Days Inn that I stayed at the next day around the corner from this one. Should have stayed here but prepaid the other hotel and needed a one night stay here.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was freezing cold, no matter how we adjusted the heater. I slept in a track suit and socks. Hardly the romantic New Years Eve we were hoping for. Also there was a candy on the floor, in a very visibly dirty area of the carpet. The washroom could use a design overhaul as anyone of any size and/or with poor flexibility could not reach the toilet paper while seated.

Location was really the only good thing.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Could not believe that I could eat at Remingtons and have free parking and stay at the hotel and have to pay to park

Location,price,beside Remingtons,staff great,have stayed there many times over the last 10 years or longer.Look Forward to many more stays in the future without hesitation.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old and outdated walk out section. Baseboards don't keep room warm even when on high. Rooms in walk out section weren't cleaned properly

Don't stay in the walk out part of this hotel. We had a room in the walk out section and the baseboard heaters couldn't keep up, there was, I'm hoping food thrown all over the walls that was never cleaned up properly, and overall just old and outdated. We called the front desk to get a room in the tower part, which costs us an additional $20 but it was well worth it, the difference between the two sections is night and day. It is an additional $50 if you upgrade ahead of time for the tower but it is well worth it.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The heater in our room did not work and we called to have someone fix it and noone showed. by the next morning it was freezing in our room. the heaters are from the 70s update them for gods sake. all i got was 20$ off my room for sleeping without a heater in a cold room. Also the pool was out of commision for our stay, we were not notified ahead of time and given nonsense vouchers that were essentially useless.

hot tub was great. privacy was nice as well as parking.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet would drain when other rooms would flush. Heating/ AC unit not properly insulated you can see outside. Sink bowl was damaged. Not enough outlets. Room only had 2 lamps so it was always dark. Pillows were lumpy and hard. Wasn't told we had to pay for parking so when we checked out there was a $24 charge. They have small wooden ramps for outside rooms but when you reach one end there are stairs so I had to go all the way around with the stroller.

Friendly staff. Option of underground parking. Being able to park infront of your room.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Firstly, I’d like to say this is not the first time I stayed at Days Inn Niagara, but it will for sure be my last. Check in was fine, and I will not complain too much about what happened at the front as it was minor. Our rooms on the other hand were a complete MESS. For a hotel room coming up to $345, it looked like we paid into those motels you rent hourly. The room was completely disgusting. We killed a total of 2 centipedes and 3 spiders. The beds had crumbs in it. The pillows had makeup stains on them. The heat would randomly stop working and start up again after 5-10 minutes. There was no working heater in the bathroom and felt like a meat freezer. It was also around -26 degrees that night. The heater would only go up to 16 degrees which does NOT help especially in cold weather like that. There were holes in the wall and ceiling and cold air was seeping into the room. Finally, front desk advised up there would be no drinking, smoking or loud partying allowed which was fine. But, we were lucky enough to be put beside a room full of drunk men banging on the walls and making way too much noise. Over all completely horrible experience.

Absolutely nothing.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

If there were mini fridge and microwave, it would have an added advantage.

The room was very comfortable. Good location. Restaurants were just a minute away.

• Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only complaint my friends & I had was that the wifi was awful. It either didn't connect or if you were connected it randomly kicked you off.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Door key is not working properly, wasting time and too much trouble back and Forth just to reprogram the key. Specially during freezing weather. My kids needs to wait in our van because the door won’t open and it’s freezing outside. Every time we go out and go in, we need to drop by to the desk just to re program the keys. By the way we got two rooms and all four keys is not working properly.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Court side view.....but that’s what we booked. WiFi didn’t work but not too disappointed. Would like to see a mirror on wall ‘ouside’ bathroom. Needs extra shelf or hooks in bathroom to put personal items.

Room big & bright. Used window sil as fridge for few snacks. Room upgraded so we could use elevator instead of outside stairs. (Senior with some walking difficulty) W/C parking very close...right out the door. Desk staff friendly, accommodating and patient with many guests checking in air same time.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location was great. So close to the falls and to the Rainbow bridge. Also close to the old Casino area..at the Hilton. Lots of restaurant nearby. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on budget.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The sink was clogged, the stand up shower floor was slippery and the heat was either HOT or NOT - we had to get up several times during the night to turn the heat on/off when the room got too hot/ cold ...

I chose this hotel due to the location, as it is beside the restaurant we wanted to WALK to for dinner but due to the sidewalk ON Victoria Ave NOT being shovelled, we had to drive NEXT DOOR ...I liked the location but not the need to drive due to the unsafe condition of the sidewalk ...

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

Lots of peeling wallpaper seams in our room to go with a bathroom fan that shrieked when you shut it off. The drain in the bathroom sink also was very slow. The ceiling in our room had obviously been redone due to leakage or some other issue and a seam in the drywall above the bed was starting to open again.

The staff were pleasant and quick to meet any requests. The central location was also a plus.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed that was the only reason why i booked this hotel because they had an indoor pool. So they "upgraded" us to a balcony suite but still charged the 15 to even upgrade. And when i called for someone to come shovel nobody came. I ended up doing it myself with the recycle bin just to be able to go outside. The hotel had a smelll throughout the whole building of sewage. Definitely would never go back. Waste of Money.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

Jacuzzi tub did not work, not very clean, only one sheet and one thin blanket, door rattled in the wind. Had to put suitcase against it to quiet it at night.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The woman checking us in was a little rude and told me that there was a no noise policy, because I look younger than 30 and I as visiting with my partner. I of course already knew that and respect that. The stay ended up being almost 100$ with HST tax, and parking (12/night) which was not mentioned. I booked this hotel for what I thought would be around 30-40. The hotel is old and very dated. Very. The sinks clogged and the showers had stains. Their security deposit was 200$ which was the highest out of any hotel I had stayed in. Over all booking.com and the hotel failed the mention these little fees and I payed way too much for what I got. Oh, and the lights in my room didn’t work.

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Applebee’s was shown as attached to the hotel but was closed for the season. The parking structure was in poor shape. Had to walk through an employee area in the basement to access the elevator. Employees congregating and smoking in basement area. Had to walk through smoke with my family.

Location of hotel

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I am the member of the Wyndham reward program. However, I was told that I cannot add my one night stay to my reward program because I booked through booking.com

convenient location to the Fall

• Courtyard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lighting in room. Realized at the end that the other rooms had sheer curtains, so they could open the dark curtains and get more light. Our room was next to parking area, so that posed a privacy issue and it was missing a sheer curtain at window so had to keep curtain closed, so room was dark. Had to ask for new bulb for better lighting. Door latch was faulty!! They fixed it as soon as we left. They gave us an option to move. No fridge or microwave in room, but did not need them.

Nice value for the money. Just a few issues: Our courtroom not connected to main hotel/pool, had to cross outside, but our room was very close. Quite clean, but behind table was dirty on floor. The pool is shallow but fine for swimming. The hot tub was a bonus; and there is a dry sauna room. Staff mostly friendly. Location good, near Clifton Hill area with shopping. Roadworks complicated the approach to hotel, but very manageable otherwise. Restaurants are nearby. Definitely good value for what we paid. I would recommend this hotel.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

Room was so ugly hot tub didn't work cob webs everywhere I think it was haunted some kind of wire mesh on Windows right beside mechanical room sweat stains on pillows and I think they were the original pillows so gross got pictures.

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

The restaunt that was hooked to hotel was not open. Pool was cold and the hottub with pool was not hot. Bed was very uncomfortable. The charge for parking.

Close to everything

• Courtyard Room with King Bed - Non-Smoking

Internet service was always interrupted, really bad, i complained to housekeeping and just said they will report it. Just wondering why parking is charged and is really hard to find one spot. People smoking almost in front of our door was very unpleasant.

The jacussy was excellent, big enough and very clean. The bed was very comfortable, and blankets smell good. The room temperature was amazing. The room was very clean and big enough, definately exited to get the same again next time.