Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Fallsview 3 stars

6.2

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Bad
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room was smelly with Bleaching powder or some cleaning all around, TV in the room only has only about 10 cheap channels and not even 1 kids, vending machine ate our $20 and staff said it's not their responsibility. No early checking allowed even if it was just 30 mins before, Hotel is no where close to the falls or any major attraction. $15 parking is a rip off especially on a weekday when everyone around is offering full day parking for $5. No elevator. The whole hotel stinks everywhere. Overall had to shell out $200 for a day on a weekday with poor facilities all around.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The bed was comfortable and location to falls was great.

I would have enjoyed a refrigerator in room and a microwave since there was no restaurant or continental breakfast on site. An elevator would be a plus for guests. Also ... A bowl of fruit in the lobby or room or snacks of some kind .

The bed was comfortable and location to falls was great. The front desk clerk was exceptional informative and kind. He was willing to answer many questions

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

4.0
    Didn't spend much time in the room, Don't suggest staying here. Just a worn out hotel. Terrible.

Photos of room were from maybe ten years ago, Refrigerator was replaced with a electric fireplace. Carpets were stained severely. Furniture was peeling and all vending machines were out of order. Seemed like a local run down hotel pretending to be something their not by false advertising.

Air conditioning worked good..

Probably will not go back
    • King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The room was next to the laundry room. There was no extra plugs for the coffee pot they provided or even to charge a cell phone.

It was mediocre. One staff made it worth while.

Close to falls
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning didn't work. Nothing was done because there was no technician. CHildren couldn't sleep so we left at 4am. Total waste of money.

Close to falls

Clean

Couldn't sleep after 3 PM . People around our room have like a party after they came from clubs. Even I called the office they continued until around 6.

Clean

Find another hotel if you want comfort and good service and the ability to enjoy yourself

I had booked thru booking.com and chose a set rate then realized i needed one extra night but couldnt change it. So i was going to add a seperate booking for thay night. I couldnt contact booking so i called Hotel staff and asked if i would get the same 2 rooms and no problem we will do that for you here. After arriving my luggage (they said they could store) had to be placed on the floor in the sitting area while we left as we were early. Then there was the back and forth of my room. I spoke with a wyndham customer service who told me they would happily accept a price match as they would rather me use them. Hotel asked me to wait until my check out to book as I tried to book again the night before we supposed to leave and there were rooms on booking. He then told me you can book thru there if you want we can keep your rooms. Literally i turned around to book and it was gone off booking and that was 3 days after we checked in!? I could have saved a llt of hassle had theybsaid that day one. My rooms for 1 extra night cost half off my 3 days for 2 rooms! I called customer service filed a complaint they assured me hotel staff would contact me that day no one did. Then i filed again through email no reply.... We are now at a month later :( I havent even started with how the staff were discussing pest control in front of me while i was waiting and the rooms were damp and musky. People removed do not disturb signs from door so staff would clean when you said no. One bathroom sink drain wouldnt open. Rooms have gaps at the bottom of doors s. Sound really carries a lot. Not a great experience at all.

The location was decent as we walked everywhere.

Can I just say, staff were amazing during our stay.

A little run down.

Can I just say, staff were amazing during our stay. A call down to front desk immediately after being shown our steamy room, brought 'Dave' to our rescue! Room was cool, and a mini fridge was brought up in no time! We were a little misled by booking.com but we're overall happy with the stay in the end.

Great value and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was included BUT you had to pay for coffee and juice which we found was a bit odd.

Location in walking distance to the Falls , the casino and skylon tower- everything we wanted

Great stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool closed at 8, which is really early for summer hours. There was a strong smell in the room like room freshener. We found it a bit overpowering.

We enjoyed our short walk to the falls and to Clifton Hill. The hotel was just enough out of the heavy traffic area, but close enough for a beautiful walk.

Overall our stay was a little over $100 a night. Definitely not happy with what we got.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived to the hotel the staff were not very friendly. There was no mention when we booked we would have to pay $15 a night for parking at the hotel. I feel like that needed to be advertised. When we were walking to our room the maids left all the dirty bags of towels and sheets in the hallway. It was already a small hallway to begin with so it was hard to walk through with our luggage. And when you walk into a hotel you don’t want to see dirty laundry hanging around in the hallway. Bathroom was clean for the most part. On the curtains there were some stains as well. Just didn’t feel great staying in a room that didn’t feel very clean. The trip advisor award was also from 2011. Not at all recent.

Location was great. We could walk to where we wanted to go. The Falls were about a 15-20 minute walk from the hotel. We saved money by not having to pay for parking because we were in good walking distance to everything.

Room 107
    • King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Wish there was bubble bath beside the tub.. parking should be included in price when paying $220 a night. The carpet gets wet when using the jacuzzi, may be a leak? There were dirty towels lining the hall at most times

The king bed, comfy pillows and the jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

dirty rugs, hallways with cleaning stuff, cleaning closets...

dirty rugs, hallways with cleaning stuff, cleaning closets open for customers to see, bad smell in the hallways, only one small bottle of shampoo and conditioner in a room booked for three persons. had to pay for parking.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

They charged me parking fees.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They charged me parking fees....but usually there is no parking fee in good hotels...last tym i stay in days inn toronto but they didn’t charged any parking fee

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

It was great value. The pool was a special bonus.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I could hear voices from other rooms, and the doors need some cushioning because there were noisy when people closed or opened their doors.

The heated outdoor pool was wonderful. I was able to do deep water aquafit. The lounges were comfortable, the area was clean. Al, the person who was looking after the pool and flowers, was chatty and suggested good places for me to have dinner and breakfast. The person at the front desk was friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

overall, i was there to have a place to sleep; comfortable bed was a plus!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

it was advertised that breakfast is included but did not received or given a breakfast voucher. was not happy about this.

bed was very comfortable; had a good night rest.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

That was the last time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk staff that checked us in wasn't very pleasant. He was a bit rude and when I asked for a receipt for proof of cash deposit he told me they don't give receipts and we'd get one at checkout. When you pay for a service or buy something you are entitled to a receipt. My boyfriend had him apologize to me, that's how ignorant the guy was. The toilet didn't flush properly. The floors were dirty. There was shreds of toilet paper on the floor, chips on the floor and a half eaten crusty croissant. The hair dryer had strands of hair stuck that looked like it was wiped with the towel used to wipe the sink and toilet. The bedsheets looked like they were slept in and not changed. The ad said there was breakfast included which had always been buffet at the Hilton. That's not available any more and breakfast was offered at the southern buffet next to the hotel. Not sure if there's new owners or management at the Days Inn but this visit was below expectations and what we are used to when staying there. We've stayed at this hotel every time we've come to Niagara Falls for our Great Wolf Lodge trip but this will be our last.

Bed were confortable, love the outdoor in ground pool,...

The stairs. High to bring up and down our luggage’s to the 3rd floor

Bed were confortable, love the outdoor in ground pool, awesome staff, clean place, fast wifi connection, location was great as not too far of a walk to the falls etc We even stayed an extra night at the hotel. Price was great :)

The location was good but overall it was not worth $200 a night!

The building was outdated, while the rooms looked updated, they smelled a bit humid, carpet in halls and stairwells were in Really bad shape. Very thin walls too as we could hear people in room right beside us. people let their kids stay up until 3:30am, screaming and laughing so we had to complain to the front desk- but they said there wasn’t much they could do.

Location, close to casino , restaurants etc.

Very close to all attractions, you can walk to all

The room had mold on the ceiling above the AC, the room had a bad smell, just old, very expensive, would never stay again for the value.

Very close to all attractions, you can walk to all

Close to attractions, friendly staff

Breakfast was not on site at hotel (was across the lot at separate restaurant) and at a cost, parking cost $15 which was not described on website, noisy air conditioning unit, stained hall floors

Close to attractions, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I like the location the two guys in the front where friendly...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that fact that you pay so much money but yet breakfast isn't included. And the noise in the parking lot, there was no refrigerator and microwave in the room, the sheets where not clear. The tub was very noisy not enough soaps in the bathroom 👎and pay $15 for parking where we couldn't find and had no help in finding one after paying $15!!!!!

I like the location the two guys in the front where friendly to my husband and I, great customer service. But I called the morning after to inform on something and whomever was in the front answered and had me on hold for over 15 mins I had to hangup not sure who it was but that was very unprofessional.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Vending machines did not work

Vending machines did not work Had to go across to the Resturant to get a drink.. I was in my pjs had to go up to Change to go across for a drink No bar fridge in room Pictures did not do justice Only stayed the one night not the second night

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Very pleasant except for the noisy neighbors and lack of room service.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not visit Niagara for the Casino - I went for hiking so this was not a good location for me. I called the desk at 1:00 a.m. to complain about my noisy neighbors. When I called back 20 minutes later the man at the desk had not spoken with them. He then did, but it had no effect. They were very noisy until at least 2:00 a.m.! Did not get room service for two nights! Though I had the "do not disturb' sign out - I took it down at 10:00 a.m. the second night and still had dirty towels when I returned late that night. To their credit they gave me a discount for these shortcomings.

Except for exceptions noted the facility was very very clean and the staff were usually helpful and always courteous. The also gave me a discount because of the two problems.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was a pretty good location!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I found that the beds were dirty. This was in the morning when we woke up unfortunately. There was a pumpkin seed found in the one bed, and dirt in the 2nd one (my kids had showers the night before, and we didn’t have pumpkin seeds!), there was also what looked to be dried blood on the curtain! All they did for me was take my $15 parking fee off.

It was a pretty good location! Only like a 25min walk to the falls & Clifton hill.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

NOT VERY PLEASANT

FIRST THERE WERE NO FASE CLOTHS IN WASHROOM CALLED FRONT DESK DIDN'T GET ANSWER WENT TO FRONT DESK WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SEND SOMEONE UP WITH IT RIGHT AWAY AFTER WAITING FOR AN HOUR WENT TO GO DOWN AGAIN MEET A MAN WORKING IN HALL WAY TOLD HIM OF THE PROBLEM HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AND HE DID NEXT THE HEAT WAS ON IN THE ROOM WHEN WE ARRIVED IT WES VERY HOT TURNED ON THE AC BUT COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE NOISE FROM THE AC.NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HAD A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE NIGHT.

Worst Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like this property. Staffs are lazy. This hotel is very dirty. This is the worst hotel I ever had booked for a vacation. No star for this hotel.

The place was very clean.

We needed a mini refrigerator and microwave most places have them in the rooms. The air conditioner didn't work properly the second day of our stay.

The place was very clean.

Not very pleasant.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I reserved a room for 3 adults and 2 children. When we came to our room only 2 Queen beds room is very small I would say cramped.I had to call reception so they can bring one more small bed. Eventually they did. The bathroom wasn’t clean there was hair in the bathtub. Also the smell in the stairway is disgusting. People say price is fair, but I find it, it’s overpriced. And one more thing parking is 15 dollars.

Good location.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Niagara
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet constantly flushing & the air conditioning unit was very noisy.

Clean, nice room, plenty of amenities close by & only a 10min walk to Niagara Falls

Disappointed in how they handle matters

The fact that when we checked in they first told my husband they couldnt give us a room at this specific hotel then all of a sudden after I went in they had a room.

Liked that there was a pool outside close to our amenities

Location, switched rooms, second room much cleaner and...

first room was not clean, dents in walls, stains on bathroom ceiling, and smell also unexpected charge for parking plus tax

Location, switched rooms, second room much cleaner and better upkeep

The hallway smelled like cat urine.

The hallway smelled like cat urine. There was bugs No face cloths or ice bucket. It was definitely disappointing from the pics and what I was expecting

Sub-par room, overpriced for what you get

Bathroom was not clean, a/c was very noisy, TV had no remote and as such only one French-Canadian channel. Shower controls were old, improperly installed and dripped constantly.

Location was great. Staff were polite and accommodating for the problems we encountered.

The agents in the office were friendly and the location was...

There was hairs strewn all over the bathroom floor, the bathroom pipes leaked, the carpet in the hallway smelled like it needed to be cleaned among other things

The agents in the office were friendly and the location was great.

Good location, plenty to do within walking distance
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff marked it off on their paperwork that they cleaned my room but they actually didn’t. I had to inform one of the house keepers that my room hasn’t been cleaned & when will they clean it. That’s when i found out what they did. Also, the shower curtain liner had massive dirt or mole at the bottom of it. They probably haven’t changed it in years! Lastly, my bed sheet had a stain on it.

No breakfast being served at this hotel

great location and not expensive.
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

room was smelly and was lacking fridge. Had to ask main desk for one that then was placed on the room by a guy who was not happy to do so. Fridge was really smelly and not clean. System didn't book our room had to deal with main desk attendant

great location and not expensive. Main desk guy was super helpful to find us a room after the system didn't got out reservation booked

Mis information

I was told about a kitchen, a pullout sofa, a jacuzzi in the room,a VIEW OF THE NIAGARA FALLS those were all lies there was nothing rather than a bed a tv with trashy channels a tv and a small table with two chairs and a small bathroom. This “hotel” is trashy and full of lies

The workers, the pool ( even though it could be better) ( the pool should go with the temperature outside rather than be heated all the time)

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Would definately return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wasn't aware of the parking fee until check out time. It was not a problem and maybe I just didn't read the fine print.

The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a bit older but is very clean and the beds were comfy. Everything was within walking distance which was a bonus.

The hotel is old but clean personnel are very helpful just eat some were else
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well first this was the first time I stayed and a hotel that I was charged for parking. I feel you should just increase your rates and say free parking and I would get your hotel name away from the restaurant next door is giving you a bad name.

I did not like the breakfast that is with your hotel, the eggs were cold, so was everything else, the muffins must have been from the first day of the week they were hard and dry, the cost of this was way out of line for what was there. I wanted to tell people coming in the not bother, but I didn't I just paid and left will never go there again

It was amazing!

There was no fridge!

My husband n I really enjoyed our stay there n for th price it was amazing! The room was big th bed was comfy th jacuzzi was amazin we were overall happy n can’t to go bck w th kids‼️

The staff was very friendly and the location was very...
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Our room wasn’t clean, the beds were ok and the sofa bed was terrible. The mattress was ripped and we found a shoe under the side of the bed from a previous customer. When we opened the sofa bed the sheets were dirty and stained. During our stay no one came to clean the room when we were out, and the AC wasn’t working. They changed it three times and three times the AC wasn’t cooling while it was boiling hot outside. The price we paid for the room was far too expensive. Next time we will stay at the comfort inn or another higher end hotel with similar prices.

The staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient.

It was below the expectations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a bad smell in the room, the towels were not clean, the hotel really was not that great at all

It was below the expectations. Didn’t like the hotel at all

Total Nightmare

Probably everything, this was the poorest Days Inn we have ever been in. Lights, drains, bed,clean, personnel, facility all these catagories need work. This was a total rip off and I am truly disapponted at this Wyndam hotlel. There is no management at this hotel. It's should be closed and gutted. Air conditioning sounded like an old model A running and never did shut off. Light switches flopping not working at all. Carpet stained torn and smelled. This was a total failure and I will not use a Wyndam property again. Just an absolute horrible experience.

Location is the only thing we liked.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Location!
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Basic amenities, could be more clean, relatively expensive for what is offering.

Location! - its short walking distance to the falls. Hotel has a parking which is extra cost but very few free places. No breakfast but plenty restaurants around. Room was ok even for family of 6. Wifi working. Pool available

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It was ok wether I would stay there again not sure

The fact that the sink in the bathroom was plugged the check in looked like a little outdated wasn’t welcoming

The pictures were a lot better It was white in walking distance to everything in. Niagara

Bad experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff at the front desk was stupid. They give us wrong room number and access card. We opened the room which was occupied by someone else. Luckily the other party was not inside otherwise it would have been a even worse experience. I don't understand how can we leave any valuables in the room as somebody could open the door any time

It sucked

Bed was too soft. View was horrible. Carpet was filthy. Toilet had urine all around it. Air conditioner was loud and noisy and didn't even cool the room. I'll never stay at a Days inn again!

Fine quick stay 1 night ok
    • Suite with 2 Double Beds and One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Pool could stay open later than 8pm or 1 hr for adults only - we have kid but nice to have adult only hour, Slight older hotel no extra amenities. Maybe coffee or tea available?

Close to everything by walking -Basic stay - fine for 1 or 2 nights - stairs fine for us -but no elevator if older or handicap

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and very...
    • King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The room was a little musty but other than that it was a good experience.

The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and very friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. I would book to stay there again.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

We came from Days Inn in Lindsay, where we had had a very nice experience, great service, super clea

The little bananaflies all Over the Danish Pastry and the youghurt. It was very disgusting. We missed an elevator, it war hard with all the Stairs. The loose electrical outlet in the room made us a bit nervous.

The coffee and most of the breakfast buffet. There was a side variete in foods. The staff was friendly and helpful, when asked to do do a favor.

4.5
    Not a good stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bsthroom was very dirty floor and bathtub so i could not have a shower and the bed was not comfortable and it was too noisy all night in the hotel

The bed was clean with clean sheets

Never had a room make me feel dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I never am the one to complain about a hotel but this one was bad. The room was dirty. I don't think they clean well between guest. There was even a mess of something white dripped down the dresser. Our bathroom sink was clogged with the last persons shave. There was still bundles of hair stuck on the shower walls at eye view. The beds you can tell are very old and used, one was on a frame thats too big and I whacked my legs 3 different time on the 3 inch long frame sticking out that was hiding under the bed skirt. When we got there everyone was charged with an additional tax, I paid 36 dollars more than what was listed online on my confirmation page and it was not the tourism tax or normal taxes there.. I wouldn't stay here again.

The swimming pool.

Pool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Paid parking. No breakfast. A little bit outdated rooms. We had a wet bed (half of the bedsheet and cover where all wet) when we arrived. We find it out after midnight when going to sleep and housekeeping was out already ...

Pool

Dated hotel, but then it was sorta ok for the price. Great loacaton for a short walk to the falls.

Went to continental breakfast at 8:15 am line was down the hallway, came back at 8:45 am still line kept you out of the eating area. I spoke with the desk and they recommended to go to breakfast at 6am. I checked out and went to nearby hotel instead for the next evening.

The Parking was close to all the attractions

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no fridge or microwave. However, I was given one after expressing that I would've like to have one. There was also no breakfast included.The connecting restaurant is overpriced. Lastly, housekeeping didn't come once in the 3 nights i was there. If you don't request service. You won't get it.

Great location. Attractions were walking distance.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Please don't book this place on any cost.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were smelling and carpets we're extremely old and dirty.no elevator and creepy bug that I haven't seen before was in my room and no one came to help even after calling the reception.horrible experience.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The stay was acceptable for our short stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a very lo long walk to room. Upon arrival it was raining and the stairs to entrance were very slippery.

The location to casino, falls and other activities in Niagara was good. Access to the property was easy. The summer rates were reasonable.

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No free parking No breakfast, was not clearly presented in the reservation No internet most of the day and night Cleaning is below the expected

Close to the falls

Very disappointing!

Constant hum of some motor or pump kept my husband up most of the night. Ended our trip 2 days early! People having a party across the hall and smoking, talking loud and cursing right outside the room were also not appreciated.

The best parts of this location for me were the pool and the location. When we told the front desk that we were having trouble with the sound at night, they changed our room.

Low price = lower your expectations

A/C was very old and really noisy, room smelled funny, maybe mold? Room number 125. The smokers' area was right in front of or window.... The staff was kind and offered to fix the smell. We decided to stay anyway, after all it was just 2 nights.

Swimming pool was refreshing, location was excellent - walking distance to main attractions. Staff was courteous.

expensive...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Taxes and rooms are high to start with, then they add another 9.90% tax. Most hotels will remove the tourist tax, I should have booked somewhere else. Was it worth it, no. Do I recommend, no. Don't forget you have to pay for parking. Good thing we didn't have to pay for the TP too...

It was a nice stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They don't have washcloths; I had to use a hand towel as a washcloth. On the first day we weren't given any towels until we asked for them.

If you give them your cell phone number they will send you a text in about 15 minutes. You can easily communicate with someone at the front desk this way. It's nice because even if you think of something while you're out and about you can let them know as soon as you think of it. They will have it in your room when you get back.

Solid place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My view was of an abandoned building and parking lot. Some updating is badly needed in the guest rooms.

Staff at the property were excellent! My kids loved the pool Good location for walking to restaurants and attractions

Nice stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel could use the carpets cleaned or replaces in the hall ways and a bit more attention detail when it come to cleaning but really not much to complain about.

This hotel was worth the money we paid. The staff were very nice and friendly. They had the rooms cooled down for you before you went in, that was nice considering it is July. The out door pool was very nice and well kept. In a great area for restaurants and the casino. Overall a good stay. We will go back again.

No bar, no place to buy any type of drink , vending machine...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No bar, no place to buy any type of drink , vending machine is empty, outside view on a abamdoned building, hall way is full of dirty laundry ... 5 Chanel on tv , moisture smell, room are not looking as advertised when we book online

Walking distance to the Falls.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They let you pay tourism fee and tourism fee ta and also parking with tax and tourism fee tax. The tourism fee is not mandatory to pay in Ontario but they let us pay mandatory, we have to pay it.

Walking distance to the Falls.

We were very disappointed with this hotel as part of the Wyndham chain
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room we were assigned to had mold all on the ceiling,the room had a very musky smell to it, the lighting was very poor in the room and the bathroom as well. We told staff about the mold they sent maintenance immediately, we were assigned another room. This room had no mold we could see. The lighting was better but the air conditioner and the fan in the bathroom were extremely loud. We will not stay at this facility again as we are afraid they will just paint over the mold. As maintenance said the ceiling needed to be repainted and that the mold was from the air conditioner. We were very disappointed with these accommodations!!!!

We liked the location!!!

We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the spirit and attitude your employees we had interaction with.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Distance from parking to room. Not a big issue.

Staff were extremely courteous friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Location to our it requirements was good. I would recommend this facility to anyone without hesitation. Convenient access to a variety of dining establishments.

Location is very convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Facilities are outdated. Paid parking is the open lot besides the hotel.

Location is very convenient. Close to all the major attractions and restaurant area.

NO FREE PARKING, need to pay 15$ a night.

No free parking!!!!

NO FREE PARKING, need to pay 15$ a night. Ads cost for the room was 129 cad but when it became 158$ on the check out. Could be the tax, have no idea....

We got what we paid for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not like the $15 per day parking. The view was a broken-down abandoned parking structure. The hotel itself was rather rundown and outdated, and almost everyday, I had to ask for extra towels, washcloths, and even standard amenities like lotion and shampoo.

It was walking distance to the falls. The heated outdoor pool was nice. The room was smaller than anticipated, but we made it work.

1. Staffs are helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. Staffs cannot find my booking in their system. Anyway, they did check-in for us with our reserved price. 2. Cleanliness and smell of the room. Carpet is dirty. 3. Air-cond. is not in a good condition and with loud noise.

1. Staffs are helpful. 2. Free buffet breakfast. 3. 2 Big beds.

Convenient location and the pool was nice for the kids to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The restaurant that served the breakfast buffet was horrible! We ended up only eating the bagels and muffins. Do not waste your money there. The beds were hard. There was no refrigerator, microwave or safe in the room either.

Convenient location and the pool was nice for the kids to swim in.

Worst hotel ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was one of the worst hotels I've ever had the displeasure of staying in. The staff was horrible, really. When arriving to the hotel one of the rooms was not fit for check in. Sheets were not clean with stains.... Room was a mess and very dirty. I contacted the receptionist and he told me that the cleaning women is out on a break. Ok I said I'll wait (although I paid for a room so they should be responsible and make sure it's clean before I come). 18 went by, 19, 19:30, 20:30... she is still on a break. I asked again, explained that I have dinner reservations and I was traveling all day (not that I really need to explain, I paid for a room and got a dump that I can't use). Cleaning women never came, they didn't offer me a different room, they were so rude and not hospitable. We ended up staying all 4 of us in one room since we just couldn't stay in the unclean room. Never stay there. Horrible!!! I paid for 2 rooms and essentially got 1. Worst experience of my life. Honestly, it felt like a dodgy place. Not safe. Oh and another thing, if you do stay there (again, I would recommend just sleeping in your car- yes it's that bad), notice that in check in when we paid in us $ they gave us back Canadian $ . Not telling us before that the change is going to be in Canadian $ and not willing to accept other form of payment after the transaction !!! You need to notify the client if you are going to return a different currency they can't use. Again - I don't have high standards for hotels, I can accept almost anything , but this one... Was so bad by all standards. Run away!

The only good thing I can say is that they location was good. But still you have so many other alternatives. Don't stay in this hotel!!