Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown 3 stars

921 West Pender Street, V6C 1M2 Vancouver, Canada

#63 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were originally given room #409 but, after unpacking, discovered the tap on the wash basin in the bathroom didn't work, i.e. it simply spun round without delivering any water. Also, this room was very small with no more than a 50cm gap between the left side of the bed and the wall. This gap was made even more difficult to manoeuvre by the large A/C unit attached to the window. To go back to the unpacking, this room is desperately short of storage space. There might be enough room for one person's items but there definitely wasn't sufficient for two. We complained about the tap and were given room #401 instead. This was far more satisfactory.

The staff were very helpful and the location of the hotel was good. I cannot think of anything else good to say.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room 616 The only thing we found as a problem was there was not a fan in the bathroom so it was quite steamy in both the bathroom & our room. In addition the fan/air conditioner made some crazy noises at times!!! Other than that everything else was great. For our overnight stay with 2 adults it was fine. For a family or more people it would be crowded!

It was a great location to our destination. Very close to waterfront & the Vancouver Convention Center. The room was clean & the beds were comfortable. A nice plus was the small refrigerator in the room & the Kuerig coffee/tea maker.

The staff are really friendly. We came off a long haul flight and were able to access our room well ahead of time. Just a short walk from the Airport train and also to Canada Place and the cruise liners, plenty of restaurants nearby plus a drug store on the next corner. Highly recommended.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Older property which meant that the shower was in poor condition. Rusty fixtures and near impossible to adjust to the right temperature. Bed was too firm for me. Room was very small but just big enough for two.

Clean and conveniently located to the port. Able to walk to our cruise ship. We walked to every significant site in downtown as well. The staff was excellent! They went above and beyond to be helpful. They checked us in before check in time which was very helpful. They will also hold your bags after checkout if your ship doesn't board until afternoon. Breakfast was quick and delicious.

The rooms are small with no where to sit but the bed, but that was expected given the location and the cost compared to other hotels in the area.

Staff were friendly and very helpful, and they knew where to find everything we asked about near the hotel. The bed was very comfortable. Great location in downtown, close to Canada Place and a short walk to the shops and restaurants in Robson St.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel room was very small. Bathroom has a large window into the bedroom with large blinds that would not open and close properly! Why would anyone want this in their room unless they are staying alone?? We had to carefully place the blinds to no major gaps were present. The toilet roll holder was broken and even though I alerted the front desk, it was never fixed. The blinds in the hotel room over the A/C unit allowed too much light into the room. The parking situation was a little confusing too.

Location was great for my stay. Very close to the waterfront and high-end shops. Nightly rates were more affordable than other hotels in the area.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property is old and in a very poor state of repair, with damaged window fittings, tatty wallpaper and peeling paint. We thought the room was tiny for the price we paid, yet it seemed to be one of the larger rooms on our floor! The sign in the guest laundry suggested that if the washer didn't work, we should try the one on the fourth floor ...

Proximity to the cruise terminal and provision of a guest laundry were our deciding factors in choosing this property. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, given the rest of our impressions.

The King room was not as shown on Bookings.com. The room was barely big enough for the king bed to fit in. About 10ft x 10 ft with tiny bathroom. One tiny window. We would not accept it and were offered a double room which we had to take. It was larger with two good beds, nice polished floor, but that was it. Walls are not sound proofed at all so you hear the next room's occupants going to the toilet then flushing. Not nice !! Old timber floors were noisy when people were on the floor above. Fridge and coffee pod machine but no water,no glasses,just paper cups. The toilet ran on: the bath/shower would not drain, the shower head screamed. One roof light so couldn't read anything without a torch. Only one tiny window. Hallway carpet stretched and lumpy so I tripped on it. Room door had a huge gaps all round letting the hallway light in all night. One desk and desk chair but only one other proper chair, no settee to sit and relax. Foyer but no lounge at reception. Just a few chairs and a small fireplace. This is NOT a boutique hotel. I don;t know how it received a three star rating.

A good ice machine

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were very friendly and helpful and assisted us with a late check out as we needed to board a cruise ship later in the day. The Bull and Bullock hotel next door was also interesting and had nice meals and cold beer.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a little smaller than expected. Otherwise it is as advertised.

Location is great. They just changed the beds and they are quite comfortable. The mini bar is a little bigger than the usual. The Wi-Fi works well.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room 313 is next to an ice maker, and the water pipes to the ice maker are jerry rigged through the room's closet, so you hear every time ice drops as well as every time water refills the maker....then the water gurgles in the pipes for a few minutes. I checked in at 9am after disembarking from a cruise ship. This may have been the only room ready for occupancy at that time in the morning because they may not use this room unless the hotel is full or if someone wants to check in before the previous night's guests have checked out.

Great location. Cafe for breakfast and pub for dinner and/or drinks on site. Bernadette (if I remember correctly) at the front desk when I checked out, was super nice and apologetic about my originally being placed in a room next to a noisy ice maker with a gurgling water pipe (get any room but 313!!) and her actions guaranteed that I'll give this hotel another try.

The place was really run down. The elevator broke while we were there, and the toilet in our room managed to get stuck running and had to be fixed -- in the less than 24 hours we were there. The walls were so thin that we could hear every word of normal conversations happening in the rooms on either side of us. There were fruit flies in our room. It reminded me of places where we would stay 15 years ago when we didn't have real jobs and wanted to pay $50 a night just for a place to sleep. Except that I paid $300 for this place because downtown was busy that weekend. Frankly, I'm also disappointed in how Booking.com scores these things, because I gave two frowny faces, two of the next face up, and only a half-smile for the staff and a full smile for location, and yet that nets this place a 5.4 score? No wonder the scores I saw on the place when I booked it were like 7.5s, which I'd consider a pretty solid hotel. This was not that. If Booking is giving points for the bottom-end frowns, they should reconsider that.

Location was good, and the staff were helpful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

worst room bad smell in room and bathroom as well. no sunshine at all. terrible and super expensive

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The has a must smell, which fortunately doesn't reach the rooms. It's a little shabby. The noise and vibrations from the busy pub below kept me awake. There was also a very noisy (old?) fridge in the room which I had to unplug straight away to keep my sanity and give me any chance of rest.

Hardwood flooring in room. Comfy bed. Helpful staff.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would of like a room with a view . but there were. None available

Friendly staff .great location . and they let's us book in at 10am. As we arrived early

The room was small, the matress was old and sunk in the middle. My husband and I kept rolling to the middle of the bed. That was the most uncomfortable night we have ever spent in any hotel. For the money it should have been a lot better

It was close to the cruise port

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The halls were scented with something that smelled like cheap cologne, and it was quite strong. I found it like walking through the perfume section of the Bay or something (which I avoid like the plague). I am not overly scent sensitive - but this bothered me very much. Not conducive with people who are scent free. Also the fact that most rooms' view are of a brick wall when in such a beautiful city was very disappointing, however for the competitive price in the area, I guess that was the sacrifice.

The location was great, and nice that the pub was literally next door. A 20% off card is provided for food at the pub as well. The pillows were great. I find hotels usually supply very puffy pillows and I wake up with a sore neck. These ones were great. Although the window opened into a brick wall with no view - at least fresh air was an option (which is a must for me), and the city noise was minimal to nonexistent for sleeping purposes.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tiny dark room at the back with small high window. No curtains in the bathroom. Could not get the bedside lights to work. Noisy from other rooms, corridor and doors slamming and I noticed there was no seal around my door so the light shined through. A bit expensive for what it was.

Useful location near waterfront. Friendly reception and efficient check in. Small room but comfortable bed. Good reliable WiFi. Old fashioned hotel but decor quite smart.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking is by far the worst part of this, its not included on the final price. So you have to pay extra for each night you stay and i found out at checkout a bit unfair, at least let it be well known not in the tiny letters, then you have to walk a block or two which is fine but in my case we got there late at night and its kind of dangerous with the homeless people and such. Also if you need something its a bit of a trip to your vehicle. Also breakfast wasn’t included wich sucked but i just went to local places nearby.

The hotel itself is great, staff is very friendly and patient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a bug that crawled on the side table with the lamp.

I like it's location in relation to Vancouver Convention center. Also, the staff is very nice and helpful.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room a bit small, poor view of the back and another building. Breakfast was ok, when it rained the rain sounded like pellets hitting the outside of the air conditioning unit which was annoying.

It was a good room, bed was comfy, nice hardwood floors. Good location and right around the corner from the event hotel. Was a good price for downtown Vancouver and included an ok continental breakfast and a nice little Kuerig coffee maker in the room. Convenient and close parking nearby for $25 a day which was reasonable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only complaint, when we went to bed and turned off the light there was a halo of light shinning in from the hallway around the door!

We liked the location as we took the sky train from YVR to Waterfront Sky Train station and the hotel was a short walk from there. It is also close to Gastown. The hotel has a good restaurant and bar in it. The bed was very comfortable and had 4 nice pillows. The room had a Kurig coffee maker, iron, ironing board and hair dryer.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking isn't on the same property 😔

The staff went out of their way to make sure that you were happy . The room was very clean , well kept . The location was close to shopping, restaurants and train station .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When the heating unit in the room was turned on it smelled like a hobo’s urine. Seriously! It smelled so badly we couldn’t turn it on and we ended up freezing during the evening.

The location was convenient being quite central but was quite a distance from restaurants.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They just need to have the outside hotel name sign lighted at night

Staff were very, very helpful. Knew all the information BN on buses, rzcis, SkyTrain, and walking times.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I needed a hotel close to a consulate as I was coming into town late and leaving early. This place was quiet and convenient. The staff was friendly. For a fast turnaround trip this place did the job.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Due to local construction, vehicle parking was at a public parkade which is an inconvenient walk with luggage.

The location was good, rooms are on small side but comfortable.

The staff were excellent at check in and beyond. Room was clean and quiet but small. The bed was ok, squeaky but we were tired so didn't notice much! I would stay here again.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Arrived late and left early the next morning but was the perfect location to access the public transport we were using. Check in was quick and smooth........exactly what we wanted close to midnight!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Overall very good, however, the toilet paper holder came off the wall which was awkward.

The price and convenience to my event. The reception person was very helpful and gave great service.

The restaurant is worn out and the look does not play well with the rest of the hotel. The continental breakfast was totally disappointing. On the restaurant level doors left open to storage area's not great to see.

Loved the old feel to the hotel. Loved the bed-very comfy. The pub is great and the food there was fantastic.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is a disgusting Hotel. Facing a blank wall from the window could even touch it. Room was very dirty. Water stains on ceiling and looked like people had their feet on the walls. Shower didn't work properly and was leaking. The light was flickering all the time when on. The room had two double beds and if you rolled over you would be on the other bed. Very small room not big enough for two people. Maximum one. Would definitely not recommend this hotel. Booking.com should not be even advertising it. It was an awful experience. It is an old and not a well maintained building.

NOTHING! The only thing was the Front Desk staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was an irritating smell in the hotel/my room. ( ?musty) There was an air conditioner/heater in the window of the room which when turning on to reheat the room was very loud turning on...it kind of crashed. It kept me awake almost all night. I could see light under my door and the people in the hallway (?going in and out of their room) sounded like they were almost in my room...I could clearly hear what they said.

Location was great. I like that there was only one bed in the room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the small bathroom could have been better designed. ie. ped sink instead of vanity and in a space this small, a tile shower stall is far more useful then a bathtube.

Both nights the hot water in the was little better than luke-warm, which doesn't really make showering very enjoyable. The front desk offered to move me to another room for my final night, but it was late after work and I didn't feel like packing up my stuff.

Good location. Very close to downtown business locations (office, conference centre). Easy to get to from the Waterfront station on the Skytrain. Great linens and a comfortable bed made for a good night's sleep.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Ended up with a room by the ice machine that drained every hour. It was quite loud. Maids started banging the doors at 8:50am doing their clean.

Cheap and in downtown.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was put in a room with a door that had previously been kicked open, while a loud drunk smashed around all night. I slid the couch in front of the door and tried to sleep.

Staff was very friendly and accommodated my one request (later checkout).

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cold showers! Noisy bar on the main floor. No room service. Everything is old, small and worn out. Needs a renovation in a big way.

Friendly staff. Access to ymca was nice. Fridge in room was helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If you are arriving during rush hour, just sit and cry as there are no parking in front of the hotel for you to unload! Also the parking offered by the hotel is 3 blocks away and very expensive! We parked on an EasyPark lot across from the hotel and paid half of the price for 2 nights!

Very convinient location, walkable distance everywhere

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Worn grubby carpets in hallways. Wiring attached to bedroom skirting boards.

Location. Skytrain close by. Wifi weak but ok. BBC and CNN available in room. Room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked through Booking.com, 2 rooms, 2 nights. When I arrived I found myself booked 4 rooms, 2 nights. Staff were so sorry and cancelled 2 rooms, one night. I was obliged to pay for 2 (empty) rooms one night.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Unheated bathroom, poorly fitted bathroom door, sheets rarely changed, shampoo not replenished (went to get it from Reception on several occasions). Meat lovers should definitely look elsewhere for breakfast, which was overpriced anyway.

Good bed, TV, and coffee machine. Excellent location.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

To be honest I can’t say anything bad about this. The decor was very outdated but that is what I expected for the price and the staff was great.

Very basic hotel with small room but bed was very comfortable and it was very clean. Location is fabulous - easy access for public transit (sky train) and also right downtown - close to Convention Centre and all other downtown businesses. Also gave access to the YWCA for exercise which is a fantastic facility around the corner. Way better than a small fitness centre in a hotel.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bedroom was freezing when we arrived because an old AA machine was placed in the window without sealing so you can feel the wind entering in the room. The heater (that old AA machine as well) has no thermostat (so it didn't stop when the room was warm enough) and it is so loud you have to chose: to be warm or to sleep. Probably it was there in the 80's and was not replaced. Of course the bathroom was freezing as well so the nightly visits to the bathroom were a nightmare. The bed was awful. Cheap spring mattress that made me jump every time my husband moved in the bed (and trust me, he moves a lot). Linens were cheap and not enough to get you warm. A blanket was provided, thin and cheap as well. The room was tiny and the light was deficient (it felt like a cave). Furthermore if you opened the window you could have the perfect view: the side of the other building. The shower worked well only the second day, with enough pressure and hot water. First day I showered in warm water almost cold. When the shower is turned on, there is a loud noise coming from the pipes that is almost a scream and you can hear it not only from your shower but from your neighbour's as well. The rooms are not very good insulated so I could hear my neighbours coming back at 5 am and the steps walking in the up floor. Continental breakfast was dry pastries, cheap juices and watery coffee that have several hours. Summarizing, I won't come back. It was not so cheap to pass over all those things.

-The location was very good. -No bed bugs (it should be basic but apparently it is not)

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was small and outdated. Wasn’t worth the money I paid. Shower was gross and took 10 mins to get hot water.

Location was good for access to downtown.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is 2 blocks away and a very confusing system ( for an out of town person).

Heater wasn't working initially, problem was fixed within 10 mins Very comfortable beds, lots of pillows, coffee maker and fridge in room. Room was spacious and quiet.

The parking was 2 blocks away from the hotel . There was not hot water for a shower . The room smelled old and did not look like the pictures online and for the price I payed I could have stated somewhere a lot nicer

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking is horrible and coming into town to check in is dumb no parking to check in then u have to drive a distance to park then come back so the worst thing is parking situation...rooms are super small

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was charged on my credit card an additional of $101.87 on top of my bill. Without me knowing it. They charged me without authority. I haven't deal with this yet, coz I've just arrived on my next destination and I'm not very happy about this. I will definitely complain. Not a nice palace to stay.

Only the location.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel was way too expensive for the services offered. The room was too small and I had to move a chair out of my way, to be able to get to the bathroom. Carpet in the hallway could be replaced.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in need of renovating, it's old and a bit worn out. At times the hallways were a bit smelly. The beds were pretty comfortable however the pillows were too soft. We needed to request more pillows which was ok.

We found the location to be perfect as it was only 2 blocks from the cruise ship terminal so was an easy walk even with our suitcases. It was also an easy walk to the gas town area. The breakfast in the hotels restaurant was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and polite.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel had a bit tired look to it.

Days Inn was a convenient location for us. The woman at the reception counter was delightful, and gave a nice recommendation for dinner.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dated rooms, no carpet, decor was very worn out and dated, floor boards were also worn out with marks where the carpet had been. Disapointed for the price we paid compaired with the Days Inn we had stayed in the night before in Victoria Vancouver Island, couldn't fault that room, totally different, !

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very old. Heater is increadibly noisy, you can hear the music from the bar downstairs until 3am. Mattress is old too, and staff has a flat personality, not a hospitality personality. It seems that training is inexistente or week. Parking is also a challenge, they close at 11pm, which I was not informed when checking in.

It needs to be renovated. It was not completely clean and the room two doors from mine got kick opened by 2 guys in the middle of the night which did not make me feel safe.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy environment Hassle with booking.com: Arrived to find the 3 of us booked to 4 rooms for 2 nights. After some discussion Hotel was “kind enough” to cancel half of the overbooking.

Comfortable room

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Paper thin walls, broken toilet and constantly running out of hot water. Parking was at an offsite parking garage located at another hotel two blocks away. Would not stay here again

The hotel was hard to find,there wasn't a sign that hung down letting us know we arrived. We passed it up and when we turn around we saw the one on the building but you can't see it the other way because of the over hangs. Not a big deal.

The location was ideal, walked from cruise ship and got there in 10 minutes. The staff was wonderful,got us room to hold the luggage while we headed out to see the city! The hotel was dated but clean and cozy.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast room was totally characterless and somewhat depressing as it was in the basement. I took breakfast there once as I had to make a fairly early start but it was nothing special. I had a breakfast voucher in my room which was the only reason I took it at the hotel. I recommend finding a nearby cafe instead of which there are plenty.

The Days Inn has an excellent downtown location and is only a short walk from the metro station and bus routes. The room was of an average size but had everything I needed including tea and coffee making facilities and the bed was comfortable. I did not experience any noise from the street. Both the room and bathroom were very clean and toiletries were provided. The reception staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I stayed here on two separate occasions and found it very convenient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel has a problem with cleanness: the room I was originally assigned had not been made up properly (linens were not fresh). The room and its bathroom smelled really bad. I was re-assigned a different room. This one was ok.

The location of the hotel is great (close to public transport and to the city center). Staff was kind and helpful.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

During my stay, U$400 disappeared from inside the locked safe. I didn't notice until after I had checked out. Since then I've contacted Wyndham Hotels and the hotel itself. Wyndham replied right away saying it was up to the hotel to get back to me with an explanation. When I finally heard back from the hotel manager, Dave Stevens, he replied saying only 2 members of the cleaning staff entered the room during my stay and they are not trained to open the safe. But I find that extremelly hard to believe. I'm very disappointed that the money was taken from a place where it is supppsed to be kept safe. At the same time, I know only management has access to the master key to the safe. Which raises even more concerns. I will not recommend this specific hotel to anyone and I will post negative reviews on every website available. Even though I may not be able to prove what happened, I'm absolutely certain that it was indeed stolen from the safe because at all other hotels/airbnb before Vancouver, I had the money on me during the entire day as a safe was not provided and I didn't think it was wise to leave the money in the room while I was gone. I trusted that the safe in the Vancouver Days Inn Downtown would keep my money safe but I was wrong. And I'll be sure to let every future guest know about the danger they are taking staying there.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was so small and the bathroom you couldnt swing a cat in. The tiny window only just saved it from being a dog box. Continental breakfast was very ordinary. Although bed was comfortable, the room wasnt. Very disappointed given rate paid. The staff were friendly and helpful though. Sadly wouldnt stay here again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was a bit noisy.

The staff was friendly and helpful and the location was convenient to the cruise ship port and Vancouver in general. It was very easy to get to and from the airport on the train. The bathroom was recently remodeled 😊

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was looking tired and in need of modernisation. The room was very small and cramped although clean.Great

Just the location as we were going on a cruise out of Vancouver and the hotel was within walking distance to the cruise terminal. Not much else.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast at the restaurant was very limited.

Location was great. Some staff were very helpful, but some were not. Room was small but reasonably clean and comfortable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Easy 2.5 blocks from the cruise ship!! We got to our room quicker than getting on a bus or car!!! Recommend to cruisers that want to stay in Vancouver and take in the sites.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small been in bigger box rooms,the shower was in need of a refurbishment was on the small side.

It was well placed to get around the city.

No parking on site but in a nearby parking parkade and difficult to navigate around and to walk to the hotel.

Location was alright for what we required.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rudeness of the man in the restaurant downstairs was terrible when we had breakfast. The lady in the restaurant was lovely though.

The location was close to sightseeing etc and departure point for our cruise.

Hotel is in need of an update. Appears very dated. Lots of funky flooring issues like excessively high door thresholds. Rooms were very different. We had three totally different layouts. One had three beds, separate rooms, but the A/C was in one room only. Another room was VERY expansive and was more of a suite. Bathrooms were run down in appearance.

Location was great. Convenient to restaurants, port, etc.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is a renovated, historical building and it shows. I think they could scrap come of the 'charm' and add more comfort and modern amenities...larger/faster elevator, upscale bathroom facilities, etc.

Location, location, location.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Location is the only positive thing about this hotel. From the filthy sidewalk and windows at the front of the hotel to the dilapidated state of the shoe box size rooms meant zero to like. The wooden floors in the room were scuffed and marked, trim on the walls were cracked and peeling, as well. The fixtures were beyond dated, lamps did not work and the ceiling light is a grated hole that flickers to come on. The bathroom shower stall is a box with black marks (mold?) and rust in it and the silicone filler around the stall was all missing leaving cracked, black splintered wood exposed. The room was so hot you had to use the AC, which meant enduring incredibly loud noise going off and on all night. We thought we would open a window instead but the street noise was already too loud with the window closed. Vancouver is an expensive area to stay and I thought because this hotel had a decent review I would try it- a mistake. It is mid- September and we paid $233/ night vs about $300 for a really nice hotel. Spend the extra money! 😪

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

A little tired in need of decoration

Location was excellent, staff excellent and room was at front but little traffic noise. Older hotel with character, a little tired but a bargain because of location. Clean and well serviced with a pub restaurant at side with direct lift access (20% off breakfast prices)

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Small elevators, small rooms, step out of the tub and the sink was right there, no view what so ever - a brick wall ( we were on the 6th floor) was a foot from out window. - we had no idea what the weather was.

Pleasant people ran the basement restaurant. The food was good. Staff at the front desk were nice also.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The provided breakfast was tasty with a lot of variety. The airport shuttle was very convenient. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.