Reviews of Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour 4 stars

750 Main Street, E1C 1E6 Moncton, Canada

#20 of 45 hotels in Moncton

A good modern hotel in the centre of town.

I found the mattress surprisingly soft, not offering the support most mattresses give. The room door did not seem to have the ability to block hallway noise at all; people talking, babies crying, knocks on other doors, we heard it all. The hotel's mid-range restaurant was expensive, given the quality on service. The omelet provided with the breakfast buffet was tasteless; I suspect it was made with something other than fresh eggs. Not so good, given the price.

It's a Delta. Modern, clean and well-apppointed.

Great staff!!

Paying for parking

Great welcome by the front desk staff - helpful, friendly - outstanding! The breakfast in the Concierge floor room was great- very good basic food that was continually refreshed by a gentleman who hustled to keep the place well stocked and clean - outstanding job by him!!

Clean and spacious room great location for the fireworks and...

No place to put your clothes and could have more water pressure in shower

Clean and spacious room great location for the fireworks and breakfast was really good

We will be back, we stayed at most of the hotels around down town and by far this was the best hotel

Nothing not to like.

The friendly staff and the quality of the entire facility. Parking was free and door staff were always ready to assist if need be. The bartender was very nice and a freindly person who loved her job. All staff truly seemed to like their jobs also the breakfast was been the best we have ever had at any of the hotels where we've stayed .

Really nice staff and there will be cute marshmallow at...
    • Premier King Room

Elevator is quite confusing, it requires a room card first and then press the floor number

Really nice staff and there will be cute marshmallow at check-in

Fun times!

The bed was very comfortable and the room had what we needed. We were also given a conference room to hang out in as we were with a bunch of adults and kids. Overall it was just a great time.

Not good

I didn't like that how we were greeted when we walked in with children. When I booked our room we were suppose to be by the pool I wasn't even on the same floor. When we got to our room I found an opened bottle of water that was put back with an unopened bottle. I'm glad my kids didn't grab and drink out of it as it could have been bad. No continential breakfast for the price for room and the restaurant was do expensive I will stay elsewhere when I'm out with my children for a nice night out

The pool was the highlight

Bed was so comfy and pillows too, room was so clean spent...

Wasn’t sure if there’s other ways to use stairs or other hidden elevators but there’s way too many rooms for the room to 2 elevator ratio! Maybe just more instructions to where the stairs are!

Bed was so comfy and pillows too, room was so clean spent two nights went for lunch and came back to a nice clean room everything refreshed!!!

We had a gift card but we still needed a visa to stay.

We had a gift card but we still needed a visa to stay. So it temporarily cost 250$ from my pocket to stay here, which would have been our spending money. We Got that money back but it would have been nice to enjoy our evening with that money.

Okay. It met our needs.

The hotel met our needs. It could use an update in the room, the chair was old, the metal in the bathroom was rusting and the pillows were not comfortable. I did not get shampoo and conditioner after room service which was a little disappointing and made me question if the room was even cleaned. I tried to call the spa multiple times to make an appointment; however, the line was busy every time.

The staff was friendly. I liked it had so many business meeting rooms which was the reason for this hotel initially.

Picked this hotel with cool pool for kids, but probably won’t stay again based on its $ vs others.

The room was clean but very basic. Parking was and additional fee.

Very clean, comfortable bed, great food! There was a fridge in the room which is always a bonus. Kids loved the pool and water slide.

Pool and slide.

Would have been better if on a family floor. We had intoxicated people next-door to us and at 2:30 in the morning they were kicking in the door and being extremely belligerent! That was the only hiccup. We went to hotel beau to celebrate my daughters 9th birthday.

Pool and slide.

Miserable .. won’t be back . Next time I will be going to Hampton

There was drunk people next door very loud .. kept my kids awake all night. The only reason we booked there was because of the water slide and my daughter was to young to even use it. The food was pricey and didn’t even come with complimentary breakfast. Also disappointment I didn’t have a microwave in my room

The front desk staff decorated our room for our daughters...

Omelets were not awesome could be a little better. Also fresher fruit at breakfast would be nice too.

The front desk staff decorated our room for our daughters 14th birthday

given the price it was ok but not more.

On many channels the TV was not watchable. Poor reception. This has been a problem before but this time was the worst. The room door did not lock properly. had to push hard to make sure is locked. The room was generally cold and took a long time to warm up.

staff were friendly and efficient

It was OK

room was very noisy seems that the vent picks up voices I am assuming from the pool very noisy until 11pm and early about 7:30am onward assumed it was coming from hallway but never anyone out there when we checked seemed it was from the pool as it was screaming children in the morning figured this out after 2 nights room 407

comfy bed good location and good breakfast.

Comfortable and safe

I didn’t like paying for parking as a guest. I was also quoted a price when I booked. I made a change to the room (king size bed to two queens as my daughter visited while we were there). Not sure if this change and the parking fee contributed to the increase in fee

Great location for walking

It was a good sleep in a comfortable bed. Nothing fancy.

We asked for a room on an upper floor when we booked online. We got the third floor and a room overlooking the parking lot. There looked to be a number of empty rooms. Could be wrong but the place did not appear to be anywhere close to being full. I think the hotel could have provided a room further up as requested. There wasn’t much room to pull up in front of the hotel to register before parking. Parking is quite a distance from Hotel Desk. Had to park in parking lot due to there being no room. Had a number of parcels with luggage.

The bed. The pillows weren’t as comfy. Loved the reading lamps attached right to the headboards.

Pick this one!

The black out curtain didn't touch the base so quite a bit of light got in.

The breakfast was amazing. The omelette station and personal coffee pot for my table were my personal favourite perks. The pools actual water slide was another hit. The room was clean, beds comfy. Great stay.

Nice, but not recommended if you need a good night's sleep.

There were vents in the rooms from which you could hear everything coming from other rooms. We didn't sleep a wink!

Very nice rooms and breakfast was good.

It was very comfortable

I didn't like the fact that you had to pay so much for parking after paying a healthy room charge. 14$ is too much for a one day stay, also I think that the parking should be complementary or even 3$ daily.

The service was great. We were only there for a one night stay but was very comfortable.

Wonderful until breakfast!

The older waitress in the breakfast room was very short and kept asking if we were with the group. We said no several times and then she asked if breakfast was included in our room rate. She then told one of the younger waitresses that she would have to check. Well yes ok and yes we were on the list. Maybe better to issue vouchers than act like that. The young ones were lovely but the older one needs a holiday, maybe permanent! She forgot who she was supposed to be working for and we should not be treated like an inconvenience!!

From the moment I walked in the staff were wonderful. Had wonderful meal in the room as we had had a very long day. So welcoming and comfortable.

Nice stay in Moncton

It is a little bit tired and needs some renovation: rooms, hot tub.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. It has excellent location, very good breakfast, water slide is a big attraction for kids. Also it has EV charging equipment.

No problems but the lack of parents being parents!

The paint chips in the bathroom and only three towels for four people booked into the room. Parents taking wine into the pool area and letting their kids run wild without supervision.

The smiles the kids had when they finally found out about the slide and pool. The staff are all very well trained, professional and polite. The rooms were clean.

Pillows are not flat and staff was so nice.

We didn't sleep cause we could hear people from other room with small children yelling and adults talking until midnight..also we had not checked out at 10am an cleaning lady came in our room well we where outlandish my husband was using washroom.... Price was to much for no sleep cause of the noise.

Pillows are not flat and staff was so nice. Very clean

Other then the pool insident everything was good and we would come back again.

We were told adult swim was from 9pm to 10pm however the pool was full of children as well as the sauna, this is something we were looking forward to do after a long day.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Great family hotel.

Noise from another room came in through air vent.

Clean, modern well planned decor. Pool was great and warm, excellent hot tub. Breakfast good. Staff friendly.

great staff, nice look, worst night at a Marriott I ever had!

Hotel has been renovated and now you can hear voices of other guests all night. I had to leave music on all night to drown out the sounds of children playing and crying all night! Not sure if the walls are that thin now, or if the air management system I what transports the sound

Very friendly and efficient staff

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Thumbs up to this hotel and staff!!!

paying for underground parking... bit unnecessary if paying to stay at hotel...

Hotel was wonderful, staff awesome, highest standard of clean and convenient to everything by walking.. Great time!!!

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Great sleep...poor service

Having to walk a fair distance to get to my car. The parking situation could use some looking into. And some of the night staff weren't very friendly. I'm sorry but I pay to stay and do not answer to the staff as to where I'm going.

Very clean nice to be downtown. Walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Not a family hotel despite the slide and pool

The staff were cold and snotty Our toilet ran all night The bathroom was toooo small for a family The outlet beside the bed didn't work Cords running for lamps and cable all over the room with a toddler not safe For 200$ a night I expected more

The room was clean but the atmosphere and staff was cold

It was ok

The over all feel , I noted it was our anniversary , and not a peep from them , this is a higher end hotel . I was expecting something . Anything , not a note or anything.

The location,

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

An okay visit but was slightly disappointing

The staff at the reception desk could not find my reservation because my name was entered incorrectly. Even though I corrected the name, the incorrect name remained throughout the stay. The Booking.com entry was correct. The king room should have had a dresser for clothes. After an amazing vacation in France and Italy this spring, I expected a bit more from the Beauséjour.

The reception staff were mostly pleasant; the porter/car attendant was wonderful. Staff in the breakfast restaurant was great one day and not so great the next (mostly concerned with chatting to each other). We stayed in a king room, which was comfortable. Our celebration dinner at the Windjammer was excellent. Loved the gingerbread display especially the odour of gingerbread that was in the air.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Overall good, but could have been better

The parking situation was horrible. The rooms could have been warmer. And something like a continental breakfast could have been offered especially for the price we paid.

The beds were very comfortable. Location was good.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Best hotel in Moncton!

I don't have any negative comments, all went well

It was extremely busy when we got there. There was a huge line up of guests checking in, which was fine, the line up went quickly & smoothly. And as we're all standing waiting, staff offered everyone a bottle of water & a complimentary beverage from the café. Excellent customer service!! We really enjoyed our stay & every staff member we spoke with were exceptional. Also the lady who served us our breakfast in the Café was lovely, kind, patient & so pleasant. My employer is having our Christmas party at the Delta on the 17th & we can't wait to go back! Thanks for the excellent service 😊

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Clean and friendly but a lille overpriced

Over priced room - it was small and a little dated, the room was very warm when we arrived to keep it cool required a loud system. The beds were uncomfortable. The bathtub was stained. The Trio brkfst buffet was a little overpriced for what was available (not much)

The excellent location, friendly staff and clean room

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

ok but...

heating was noisy -- no thermostat in the room. The TV kept dropping the satellite signal. This happened many times. No response twice when I called room service.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Wonderful hotel and worth

Bed was amazing and breakfast was awesome and fabulous service-from the front desk, pool attendant and waiters, waitresses. My son can't wait to return. He wanted to move into the hotel!

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Hotel worth staying for in Moncton.
    • Premier King Room

I didn't like the housekeeper knocking at the door at 8am waking us up. We arrived at the hotel a little bit late and wanted to sleep in. Wasn't expecting the housekeeper knocking at the door that early.

Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. My kids love the swimming pool and wanted to come back next year. The hotel is located downtown so it's very convenient.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

I have stayed in over 30 hotels worldwide.

The pillows are horrible. Invest in comfortable pillows or have a guest pillow selection feature, for an additional fee, you will generate more revenue and better satisfy your customers. You also should put microwaves inside each room, there is no objective evidence linking microves to reduced room service. In fact, I didnot order food from your restaurant because I did not want cold food in case I could not finish my meal.

I have stayed in over 30 hotels worldwide. I faced an issue that the staff rectified efficiently and effectively. The hotel is beautiful and very clean.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Great relaxing experience

The closet door didn't close correctly and the shower/bathroom was in need of an update.

The bed and pillows were super comfy, best sleep I've experienced!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Great trip down memory lane.....

A longer stay!

The location, the "upscale" of the room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, late check out available :). I worked at the front desk 40 years ago, it was great to return and see the great changes.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

accommodated my need to place perishables in a freezer

accommodated my need to place perishables in a freezer very helpful doorman knowledgeable and helpful desk staff everyone had a smile and were welcoming walking distance to many services

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Wifi not working in room, television loosing signal, view on...

Wifi not working in room, television loosing signal, view on a big climate machine doing noise. :-( And restaurant was stuck and slow service and food was limit.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Just fair

Plug in bathtub didn't seal, I wanted a bath before bed and had to stuff a shopping bag in the drain. In the morning the Water in shower was hot then cold then hot then cold. Paying for parking is annoying, Room was nothing great (king standard). Breakfast was just "ok". Just didn't feel like we got good value for the money. I'm not typically a complainer at all-but there was no wow factor here at all. I usually stay at the Marriot when in Moncton, but wanted to try the Delta this time. Don't think I'd go back, unless the rate was A LOT less than the Marriot.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Clean and comfortable rooms.

Could hear other guests through the vents and it took a few times of us calling the front desk to complain before they would move us. By that time it was 12:30am and we had been listening to a bunch of swearing teenagers for about 2 hours.

Clean and comfortable rooms. Fast check in and out.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

August Vacation

CouldNT get the movie on demand to work. When trying to call the front desk had to try multiple times. No fault of the hotel but my daughter was too short for the slide in the pool. There wasn't a option to double with small children.one reason we picked the hotel for the slide.

Room was great.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Good spot, don't get nachos @ mexicali
    • Delta King Room with Sofa Bed

The 15 year old glued to the iPhone running the water slide...at the top of the water slide in jeans and a t shirt, out of 12 kids she couldn't identify 2

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Best hotel stay ever!

I spent five nights at the Delta Beausejour with my wife and two young children. We thought the hotel was quite comfortable, it was very aesthetically pleasing and felt like home. Of all the hotels we have been to I found the room temperature to be perfect, the A/C system was quiter than other hotels (excellent if you are a light sleeper). All the staff were very courteous, accommodating, helpful and friendly. The room was always clean, refreshed and replenished nicely. We liked and appreciated the little things like free bottles of water everyday. The room service was top notch, way above what I expected. The food was excellent in taste and presentation and always arrived quickly. The included breakfast was a great deal and convenient for us. The facilities were amazing, my children really loved the water slide and my wife liked the fitness centre. The DB hotel has a great staff! Overall an excellent experience for my whole family. I highly recommend this hotel in Moncton, New Brunswick as it provided a great home base as everything is a short distance away. We visited Hopewell Rocks, Parlee Beach in Shediac, Fundy National Park, in Alma NB, Cavendish Beach in PEI and North Rustico PEI. Starbucks was also located across the street and lots of restaurants and stores all close by.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

There is lots of things for the kids to keep them busy.

There is lots of things for the kids to keep them busy. The games room was a hit and the waterslide was hours of fun. It was a clean place and close to the mall.

Excellent staff members.

Excellent staff members.

Great downtown location

Great downtown location

Friendly staff.
    • Premier King Room

Friendly staff. Beds comfy. Quick check-in. Room service awesome!

Location!

Pool could have been cleaner, the floor had a lot of access water on it.

Location! Room size and staff!

It was a good stay.

Pool closed early

Room service was quick

swimming pool

swimming pool

Staff was very friendy.

To many family's on our floor.

Staff was very friendy. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.

Overall experience was pleasant. We just used my oil diffuser for smell.

Room had a smell.

Location was great. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.

Really enjoyed are stay. We booked two rooms and everyone was happy. My husband lived the gym.

Bathrooms were small

Bed was very comfortable. Big Windows were nice.

Just okay.
    • Club King Room

Lack of services stated. Dated room. Wear and tear.

The room

Everything was fine.

The room

Overall great
    • Club King Room

Bathrooms outdated

Location was great

Check in was difficult.

Check in was difficult. My wife /partner arrived first and actually had to call me to get check in approval

Breakfast was great

Breakfast was great

The decor and comfort

The price

The decor and comfort

Very good family trip

The game room was always full

The pool was fun

Great hotel for a family. Would come again

Great service. Included breakfast for 4 for only $10 more. Very clean building. Lots of stuff for kids to do

Over good

Less expensive on food in hotel

People are great.

Since when do you get charged for a local call in the hotel...

Since when do you get charged for a local call in the hotel room? 1.84 a local call they can pound sand

Everythi g was far and well manered .

Everythi g was far and well manered ... Just a couple slip ups with the breakfest ...

Fun waterside!

Fun waterside! Great downtown location. Staff were very helpful and attentive towards the kids.

good!

no service at breakfast the first day

love the starbuck coffee and the beds

Got stuck in Elevator for 2.

Got stuck in Elevator for 2.5 hrs

Enjoyed our stay

Expensive parking

Clean, central

The experience was the best ever.

The service,the food,the room,every aspect of my stay was perfect.