Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Toronto West Mississauga 2 stars

4635 Tomken Road , I4W 1J9 Mississauga, Canada

#69 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A girl at the registration desk said us that we would get back our money as a deposit tomorrow, but when it comes there was not the same girl at the registration desk. There was a boy who said that we would get them back in 5 days after leaving the hotel. It was very disappointed because the blocked sum was not 100 CAD but the sum of price of staying. So now we feel that we paid double cost. WE want badly to get the money back wich was blocked as a deposit, because we paid by cash for staying!

Comfortable room, various breakfast. Thanks.

Our room appeared to be newly renovated and was extremely clean and had everything we needed! The bed was super comfortable and spacious and we really enjoyed our stay here.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff were rude and room was dirty.. Walls are too thin that you can hear next room.. They took us 200 $ american for deposit (we paid 121$ Canadian for room) and next morning they cannot find the money, keep us for 1hour.. and breakfast was the WORST of the world we have ever seen.. (we saw 23country in last 3years)

Near to AirPort.

I was impressed with the staff member who checked me in whose name was Hiral. She was friendly and very helpful. Since I did not have a car, I was delighted to be able to walk to a wonderful restaurant close by called Iron Chef. The prices were reasonable, the atmosphere was lovely, and the food was absolutely delicious.

Behaviour of receptionist was too rude who works in afternoon...she don t know how to talk with guests....all the tym she looks angry...she shouts nd talk rude if u ask her twise...very bad ....😣😕😕

Facilies were good..felt comfort

Vending machine ran out of bottled water ... I didn’t like missing breakfast on Sunday morning ... my fault cause I woke up late and didn’t realize it was served from 0600; I thought it would be later on a Sunday.

The extra comfy bed and pillows and the soft towels! Super friendly receptionist

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were on the second floor and there was no elevator available for us to get there. My partner and I both have trouble with the stairs. We had to ask another guest to help us upstairs. We were told there was no breakfast, but not how we would be able to receive the $$$

One of the reasons we booked this hotel was because it advertised a free airport shuttle. What we found out during check-in was that only one shuttle leaves the hotel hourly for the airport; if the shuttle is fully reserved, as it was for the 5:50 am departure, we were on our own to arrange for transportation.

The newly renovated room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable.

We were unaware that the hotel was under renovations and had no elevator, luckily we were only on the second floor. It should be noted on Booking.com that it is being renovated.

The Room itself was very nice, modern and updated.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Problems with the shuttle to and from airport ( main reason for choosing the hotel). Staff did not answer phone when calling. Woken at 7am with the sounds of hammering, undergoing renovation.

Room and corridor had just been refurbished, like new

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I came back to my motel room after my dinner only to find the room door was left open and the next morning after having a shower I realized my hair brush was missing and later at coffee home I realized the coffee travel mug also gone missing. I reported the incident to the receptionist at hotel at check out time so they make sure that once rooms are cleaned they door get closed so well. I'm lucky I didn't have my laptop on this trip otherwise it would have to makr a report. I will not use this hotel next time.

Don't care

The bathroom didn't have a towel hanger that I can use while showering . I have to walk out of the shower and use the only hanger for my towels and clothes which is at the back of the bathroom door. The bathroom door didn't actually close properly, so also the lock was not working Walking score isn't that great and if you dont have your own car it will be difficult for you to move around using the transit system as MiWay in Mississauga is not that frequent and you need to wait 20 minutes between buses in some cases.

Bed was super comfortable and the staff were super friendly, nice and helpful. They provided what they can , they also allowed me to check out late which was perfect for me. The room had a minibar, ironing table ,two night stands , table and counter top,radio alarm clock ,lots of conveniently charging wall socket and USB charging ports , swivel chair and an arm chair also a big Flat Screen. The internet was fast and reliable and very helpful too. I used their Free airport shuttle.

No breakfast!

As always the staff are great. The hotel is under renovation and the new bathroom is brighter, safer (no tub to climb in and out) but no grab bar in the shower. The room is dark - the initial lighting is yellow and very low and there is no central room light so you fumble around in the dark trying to locate switches. The coffee pot plug in is inaccessible (my knees are no long 15!) Love the chair with a place for a coffee cup. Clever use of materials for the walls. Nice new floors. Felt as though the beds/bedding was all new - so no problems! (why won't people wash their luggage when they travel so they don't bring problems with them! everyone knows it is world wide problem) There will be a gym in the future. Only complaint - no breakfast - I had been travelling since 1pm the day before and had just a sandwich on the plane - I had figured breakfast and the lobby was under construction!

Facility was under construction, had I known that I would not have booked here. Breakfast, which is reason I book at locations, was not available. Found staff not overly friendly and some down right rude. Not sure I would stay here again, many other places to stay that have same or better amenities and more friendly.

Newly renovated rooms are well done.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The website did not acknowledge the fact that there was renovations going on since Nov 2017. The construction noise started everyday at 9 am. On the one morning, there were 2 kids screaming from 8 am to 11 am in the room right next to us. I was surprised that there was no breakfast available for the 4 days I was there. I would not have booked this hotel if I had known about the construction issue and no breakfast available.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Was not informed there was construction and there would be no continental breakfast, which was the reason I booked this hotel....

Room was very modern and nice. Good bed, friendly staff

The lobby is still under construction, so no breakfast is currently available. We were informed prior to our stay though, so it wasn't a surprise.

The rooms are freshly renovated and are very nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasnt aware that the hotel was under construction. By 9am you start to here hammer banging. Breakfast was included in the price however upon arrival i was told due to construction no breakfast available. I was given $10 OFF per night.

Close to restaurant of our choice.

I usually drive directly to the airport but this time I needed to take a public transportation and that’s why I stayed in this hotel before flying. The front desk did not give enough information about their shuttle service and I could not book it. I may not have asked the right questions as this was my first time using a shuttle service, but I did ask how I can use it. I ended up taking a taxi. One of the reasons that I chose the hotel was their shuttle service to the airport, so it was disappointing. Also they kept asking me if I’m staying only one night. I booked only one night from the beginning, so I’m not sure why they had to confirm that over and over.

The room was clean & no odor. All the equipments in the room worked well. Easy access to public transportation & easy access to Square One mall.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location is being renovated so elevators were not working. Had to walk up three flights but not that bad. When renovations are complete will be much better.

Nice staff and room.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having to lug suitcases up 3 flights of stairs. Nobody told us the elevator was out..... a real chore......... the breakfast had minimal choices.

Nice renovations.

There was construction going on on the first floor. I had asked for a first floor room as I always do. I am sure Booking and/or the hotel could have been more coordinated and I could have gone somewhere else.

Staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in the process of being renovated, but it was a minor detail and it wasn't an inconvenience for me at all.

The front desk staff was very helpful with the information about how to access their shuttle service. The hotel room was comfortable and I enjoyed the room, even if it was just for the one night.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Small rooms. No elevator.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Newly renovated rooms were unexpected and very nicely done. It was a comfortable sleep and I was grateful that the free airport shuttle runs 24 hours. I would stay here again for overnight connections.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the hotel was being renovated. No elevator and only 3rd floor available. My husband has a bad heart so the stairs were very difficult. It was late at night no time to switch. Also no one offered to help with the luggage.

the renos of the room we stayed in were very nice. Bedding and pillows were great. The new bathroom was nice but no bathtub.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

there was no heat in the room and there isn't a elevator to the upper floor and the lower floor are being renovated . the shuttle service was on time .the breakfast needs improving.

the room i was in was just renovated and it was will done and clean

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel didn’t have a working elevator. I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs with a very heavy suitcase. The lighting in the room is also not the best. They need to have a light fixture on the ceiling

The rooms were clean and modern

Not a 5* resort, but nothing to complain for what I paid, chose and expected.

Just OK hotel for overnight stay close to the airport. Not much to complain. Under refurbishment now, but it did not bother me. Rooms are OK, beds comfy, friendly personel. If you are with impaired mobility (which I was during my stay) make sure you get the room on the ground floor, since there are no elevators. I had to climb to the 3rd floor with my crotches, which fortunately I could do, but not everyone can.

The room was extremely hot. Couldn't get it to cool down. The fridge made noises every few minutes the would make a loud bang and shut off. Keep us up the whole time. Should have saved the money and slept at the airport for the few hours we were in Toronto. When we mentioned it to the staff, the only thing he was concerned about was getting a signature for payment.

Location to the airport and shuttle service

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had to send two emails to get a response from the property. I was told I could get a 12:30 checkout in the email but I had to argue with the front desk agent upon check-in and show him the email and he still wouldnt give me the 12:30 checkout. We showed up at 2:30am because of a late flight from Pearson. Then after I paid, I was told that there was ongoing construction that would start at 8:00am. Sure enough, there was loud, jack-hammer like construction the next morning. I was upset that I wasn't informed before hand and the front desk agent told me that it was on the website when I booked...but it wasn't and went and double-checked to be sure. I am just so disappointed by the staff at this property. I find the whole experience very unprofessional and not anything I would expect from people working in the hospitality industry.

The room was updated and clean. It was a nice room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a very trashy part of town. I was woken up at 5 in the morning because they thought I needed a shuttle, I didn't ask for one.. It was undergoing renovations but overall a very run down place.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I like a tub but there was only a shower. The shower was really nice however. Pillows were too puffy for me. No elevator to get up to the second & third floor.

I was in a recently renovated room which was really nice. Carpets were replaced with tile which looked great.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle bus goes via three other hotels before arriving so it takes much longer than expected. Especially for an airport hotel. Guests usually stay for a couple of hours only, so time is especially precious.

The room is just upgraded and everything is new and up-to-date. Incredible quality for a budget hotel. A real surprise. The room is quite spacious for two. Hot coffee is offered at midnight when checking in.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After a long day of many flights cancellations and headache I booked a night here. I arrived to the hotel exhausted and just wanted any bed to sleep in. The man gave one look at me and upgraded my room for free.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The walls in my room are very thin, it was very hard to sleep at night because you can constantly hear noises from everywhere basically. The breakfast selection was very limited, also I was not provided with a water bottle when I first checked in like many other hotels would do. The airport shuttle bus service was not flexible, I had to wait for a long time at the bus coming to the hotel from the airport, then I had to go to the airport way early because of the provided schedule. Last but not least, I think most of the staffs are very friendly and helpful, but not as much the female manager and a male front desk staff. I'm a young adult, travelling alone and I just felt like I got treated differently because of my ethnicity and age, so it made me feel uncomfortable.

The room is very clean and it got lots of storage spaces, Compare to other hotels that close to the airport, this is a cheaper option, but you get what you pay for.

Cleaner hallways and stairwells

Comfortable bed Staff helpful Decor and hallways very tired and worn Taxi is 35$ to airport so made up for inconvenient time of shuttle

n/a

I was able to check in early, which was very appreciated. I was also able to book my free shuttle upon check in. Very friendly staff and very helpful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

First. The shuttle service was so bad. He didn’t help with my bags as I need help he ask for money. He was so bad and saying bad things to be About the. Hotel no ice. No Elevator. No Pillows for extra It’s didn’t what I was thinking of the DaysInn sorry to say that. But it’s was so bad.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We reserved the room for the 7 day parking and shuttle service. Once we paid reception advised us no parking available. We would have to drive ourselves to the airport and use park n fly. Would not give us a refund. After 60mins with the manager issue was resolved. Not a good experience.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You really can’t take advantage of the shuttle if you can’t leave your car at the site

It’s nice that they offer the shuttle but you are unable to leave your car for more than the time you stay at the hotel

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle wasn't labelled as their hotel so sat waiting for 2hrs as buses came and went until we realised! - meant we got to the hotel at 2 in the morning - 3hrs after we had landed!! Hotel was unclean and staff unprofessional. Room didn't look like it had been hovered for a few months! No elevator to upper floors - not ideal as by an airport and travellers usually have a lot of cases! Certainly isn't up to Days Inn standards!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They accommodated us with early breakfast.

I was glad we had a phone number to contact the hotel to arrange the shuttle when we arrived at Toronto Person.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The very first moment, I have to report the tv isn't working, when i used the phone, no dial tone at all means not working, so I went down to the front desk to report the tv so that I could watch something, when I took my shower, the exhaust fan was so terribly noisy as if somebody's doing the construction inside our room, & worst part no microwave. We brought food & we have to go down everytime in the front desk area to pre heat our food. Such a discomfort to dress up again & went back & forth.

I can't tell what I like because I was disappointed in so many different ways.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1. Renovation works is an inconvenience. 2. No ceiling lights. 3. Room and common areas need renovation.

1. Convenient location from the airport. 2. Efficient shuttle service 3. Good bed & linen. 4. Cleanliness.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I could hear a guest in the next room use their shower/bath. Also, someone had music playing but only briefly.

We enjoyed the overnight stay. The hotel is in a convenient location for restaurants and not too far from Kipling subway, as I needed subway access to downtown Toronto.

The room and bathroom were not clean, duster left on the table in the room, furniture in room falling apart and stained, carpet old and stained, smelled musty or like old cigarettes, no room service; they directed you to some paper menus in the very small lobby that consisted of oriental food or pizza only (after a long flight to Europe, not appatizing or healthy), no elevator for disabled, stairs and building falling apart, tv shut off in the middle of watching and never came back on, they didnt accept any other currency than american dollars, too far from airport than what was said online, staff made excuses for shuttle 45 min later than was specifically scheduled, missed my flight because of it, definitely NOT worth what I paid.

At least the bed was clean and comfortable

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wifi was down but I had free Roaming anyway!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. I rated this excellent because of the price and what you get for the $. Location was perfect for me. It was quiet and slept great. Clean and comfortable. Its not a Luxury Hotel. But it was perfect for what I needed!

Did not get the room we booked,window was left open, staff was rude, smelled strongly of perfume allergies were terrible, bedding was dirty, pillows were small and sparse.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the hotels public spaces could really do with a make over; the front desk did not answer his phone until at least 4 attempts at midnight when we arrived .. we wanted to know when shuttle would be coming and finally when he answered he advised us and after 5 mins shuttle was there. the shuttle driver at midnight was a little rude.

we liked location; the free shuttle service we were glad to get coffee and cereal at the buffet at 5:45am even though breakfast officially started at 6am.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The washbasins need the attention of liquid plumber on a regular basis - we do this in our b&b - always they are getting blocked. The grab bar in the bath/shower is in completely the wrong place - you step out into the tiny space between the bath and toilet and it is no help getting in - the grab bar needs to be where you enter and leave the bath/shower. Really baths are passe need easy to enter showers - remember the aging population - easier to walk into a shower with good grab bars. Also baths are very dangerous you have to step over the side and have one foot on something potentially slippy. Major accident location is the bathroom!

this hotel is great. We always travel home with a huge amount of heavy baggage and the staff understand because they come from other countries. Breakfast is good - but no protein - they used to have boiled eggs. Breakfast finishes early if you have come in on a late flight or arrived very late the night before.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pillows were to thin. Room had a slight stale cigarette smell, possibly due to the court yard outside the window. Coffee was not very good. Wish there was more than one desk chair. Made it difficult for my husband and I to relax.

Nice size, fairly clean room. Staff very friendly.

Staff rude Didn’t reply to my message about free shuttle hence paid for expensive taxi Didn’t offer time for shuttle in morning Very poor all round Expensive for what it is

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast (cereal or frozen waffles) was a disappointment - no butter for the waffles or raisins or walnuts or brown sugar for the oatmeal, no eggs or meat or vegetables, only oranges.

Free and easily accessible internet connection

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast had very poor selection and was stale. There is a Tim Hortons just down the street so that is very convenient.

Bed was comfy and you are able to crack open the window some to allow fresh air in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

From the booking.com, say the hotel will provide 24hours hotel shuttle service, but NO indication and NO detailed information to show how to get the hotel shuttle in the airport. Therefore, I called to hotel and waited for the shuttle.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator since property only has 3 floors. No drinking water for coffee.

Clean bathroom. With fridge, coffeemaker, tv in room. Free airport shuttle pick up and drop off. Bus stop across property, nearby restaurants around like Subway, Burger King, Starbucks, Carinderia Filipino restaurant. Located near intersection. Vendo machine inside property. Offers day tours to Niagara Falls. Smooth check in and check out. Considerate enough to allow bags to be dropped off before check in since we got there early before the 2pm check in. Check out was at 11:30am.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location a bit seedy but to be expected for the price. Felt safe enough.

All staff most pleasant and services like shuttle and breakfast provide great value. Highly recommend Fancy Kafana restaurant at 4910 Tomken Rd., the only bar nearby and interesting Balkan food.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The airport shuttle did not have Days Inn written on it when I arrived at airport. Told to take the Holliday Inn Express shuttle. Not good enough!!!

The room was basic but clean.

Not being told you had to book the airport shuttle two hours in advance at check-in, found out the next day and had to take transit. First time I've come across this issue with an Airport Hotel

Location and price

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the room could have been cleaned better.

The ice machine was broken and the bathroom was a little dirty. The beds were ok. It was safe and the parking lot had good lighting

The parking had poor lighting and I did not feel safe as a single woman. The entrances to the hotel were not clearly marked. The front desk clerk was abrupt and not really helpful. My full credit card number was written on the registration card which caused me great concern. Poor security of guest information. There was no elevator so I had to drag my luggage up stairs. Only one flight but with arthritis it is a challenge. The property looks dingy and old. The bathroom had chips in floor and tub. The towels and floor had long dark hair on them adding to a concern of poor cleanliness. The bathroom light had spiders on it. The room was poorly lit. There are bedside lights but they are so small they do not provide adequate lighting for the room. The bed seemed clean but after the bathroom it felt dirty. The bed was very uncomfortable. I will not stay at a Days Inn again. I will definitely spend the extra money to have a positive experience at another chain.

I can't say there was anything positive about this property.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No coin operated laundry machines for guests.

Friendly cheerful staff, complimentary tasty breakfast ideas, great location, free airport shuttle, cute little garden to relax in, many restaurants in area, public transit literally at doorstep for multiple routes, free wifi, desktop computer in lobby, printing available.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hallways looked a bit unkempt and people obviously had smoked marijuana in some of the rooms. An elevator would have been great; one should be added in.

It was basic,clean and had everything I needed for a night's stay.

Terrible hotel... more like a hostel. Very damp and smelly rooms. Miss sold on bookings website (1) Hotel has no shuttle on request, it comes once an hour (2) the hotels breakfast is barely breakfast

Nothing... this was a terrible hotel... the worst I have stayed at through bookings.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel very dated. Needs upgrades, stairs, walls, carpets. Outside not appealing when I pulled up.

Kind friendly staff Breakfast free in morning. Room clean Beds comfortable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Distance from the airport. Not true is nearby. Hotel is an old one. No so well maintained Price for this hotel is not worse The hotel does not have their only shuttle bus and uses other hotels. I need to pay a taxi to get to the airport.

The Receptionist's attitude, the poor quality furnishings, the worse quality breakfast

I liked the fact that I spent only one night at Days Inn otherwise I could have been incarcerated for venting against the rubbish quality staff and the rubbish quality breakfast.

See above

The actual bed was Ok but coffee pot wasn't working, the air conditioning was extremely noisy and we were only catered for 2 and not the 3 we booked for

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Towels were thin and not as many provided as people registered in the room.Maid did not speak English so towel situation was not remedied. Breakfast was very limited, pancake machine was not working. Staff did not honor my Ama discount card.

Location and the airport shuttle were great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room window opens directly to the little garden for smokers - noise and smoke. Yuck!

Good continental breakfast. But, hot breakfast would be better. It shouldn't cost that much more.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Minimal restaurants in the area. Having your car or taxi service is a must.

Close to my required destination. Good value for the cost in this particular area. Free shuttle service to and from airport.

Its an old building in need of a complete restoration.

This is an old and very tired hotel. BUT it was QUIET, and that is what we cared about. WE left our "luxury" suite at the Quality Airport East because of the constant jack hammering on our ceiling as they took the ceramic tiles off the floor above us, and several times when there was no elevator to the 11th floor. What we wanted was quite and a good sleep. WE got BOTH here.

The AC was hard to control, wish there were extra blankets in the closet. Coffee maker had old water and mold growing in it (super gross!) The room needed more central lighting

Bed was comfy, liked the pillows

Hotel first impressions was worn. No elevator so we had to walk up and down stairs. No help from the staff. They suffered through allowing us stay, in other words they weren't very welcoming or friendly.

The room. Was clean and well done with comfortable bed we were very happy about this!!!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. The hotel was badly located and the facilities were minimal. There were huge water stains on the carpets, and in some areas the floors felt damp. We were put in a smoking room, which is not what we desired, and there were no major facilities nearby, other then a couple of takeaway restaurants.

Not much. Breakfast was mediocre and we ended up buying our own breakfast material elsewhere.