Reviews of DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls 4 stars

#11 of 98 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The beautiful design.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - River View

The floor level, I ordered in advance a higher floor, and I was promised to get it. I got the 6th floor. Also the price was different then what I booked for TOTAL CAD 415.65. and I paid more, don't know why.

The beautiful design. Very clean. The pool. Easy parking. Nice size room. separate living space.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Comfortable but unfriendly staff
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

The staff at reception were not friendly or helpful. I think that the front desk experience should be quite the opposite as it is the impression that their guests have of their hotel as a whole. The young man we dealt with made us feel we were a burden to him. I would not return to the Doubletree due to our experience and the poor welcome we received.

The beds were comfy, the ambiance walking into the hotel was impressive.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

This was a good hotel for a girls weekend away. I would suggest it to others.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Our room had a very musty odor. It was bad enough that we seriously considered asking for another room. But we were too tired to go through the process of arranging this. We were also excited to get a balcony room. I did not like that we had to go to another floor to get ice. Wish the pool was open a little later.

I liked the pool facilities. I do wish the outdoor hot tub was still open. The hotel lobby is beautiful. We ate at Buchanans and had a wonderful dinner.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Extremely disappointed to say the least!
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

The room looked like a cheap motel, it was my first stay at this hotel and also the chain. "River view" was more like a roof top view. Very disappointed to say the least.

Hmmm... Still thinking.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

quite enjoyable. also enjoyed our dinner at Buchanan's.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Could have done with an extra comfy chair or small couch to sit on. There was only one comfy chair but there was space for more.

Beds were very comfortable. Quiet, no loud noises in the hall late at night. Rooms were neat & tidy.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The Room was clean and spacious.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and US Falls View

The US Falls view was at a distance and you could not see the falls sitting on your bed, the bed should have been positioned at the opposite side of the room.

The Room was clean and spacious. 15 minutes walk to GO bus stop. There was a fridge and coffee making facilities in the two bed queen US falls view room. Walking distance to the falls.

Not Recommended.

The "welcome" at reception. Look, sorry if you hate working there but it's not your guests' fault. The rooms were outdated, drab and brown in all senses of the word. Straight out of the 70s and not in a cool vintage way. It was called a "Presidential" suite. Seriously? The sitting area was like a cell - no windows and the sort of furniture you had as a broke student in a grotty rental. The view was the saving grace.

The view from our room on the 18th floor was amazing. We had a great view of the fireworks too.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The hotel was very nice and clean.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

They said free wifi, but the Wifi was very bad. New Iphones had only 1 bar and my phone which is older phone, didn't even work. We booked the hotel with Booking.com and the print out said there are lunch and dinner available between 14 and 18 dollar, however when we asked the front desk, they didn't know anything about it. When i show my paper, they said it is a false information from booking.com. I was very disappointment, because i think the hotel should know how they selling their hotel room or package.

The hotel was very nice and clean. Bed are very comfortable. The whole facility was very nice.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Decent Experience
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

We kept smelling cigarette smoke in the room at night. I called down to front desk and they cane and sprayed something to neutralize, but the smell came back the next night. They also don’t have a concierge desk and staff don’t really know info for attractions or the bus system, which I thought was odd.

The view was great and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

The accommodations were beautiful and the view was...
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

I liked everything about the property.

The accommodations were beautiful and the view was spectacular! It was so convenient- you could walk to everything!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Good Time has by all.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Bathroom was odd everything was low but could be x us.

Good value, convenience and friendly service. Restaurant was fantastic- great food dinner and breakfast buffet.

Niagara Falls Canada
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

Everything! We had a room on the 19th floor overlooking the American Falls. We even got to watch the fireworks from our room. It was amazing. We never had to wait very long for the elevator's. The location was excellent could walk to just about everything!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Superb stay at great Value... VFM.

Nothing specific

Caring attitude of staff around. Especially front office.. Who informed us about almost everything in terms of area... Leisure activities fr family in the surroundings etc. Specially Ms. KATIE... I WOULD like to thank her.

Great Location
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

Room looked a little dated.

Great location, Buchanan’s restaurant onsite served very tasty food, the view of the US Falls was good, the room was spacious and the whirlpool tub nice. Parking was good.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Beds were good.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

DMDF charge seems like a rip off. Supposedly there is a tax code allowing businesses charge the DMDF.

Beds were good. Pillows were comfy. Had no breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Our room was at the last floor (19) with jacuzzi and with a...
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

Our room was at the last floor (19) with jacuzzi and with a wonderful view on the American falls, but the Canadian falls seems also from the window. The view was amazing.!!!!The room was very clean and big.Very good pools at the hotel. They are closed and warmed,so you can sweem at the winter. One of them with the salt water.The staff was very helpful. There is a good meat and seafood restaurant 🍴. A quiet lobby. The location of the hotel is very good and close to the falls and the promenade.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The cookies at check in are always a nice touch even if they...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

The drain in the bathub was completely clogged upon checking in. I had to ask the concierge to get a staff member to unclog it when we were out for dinner. Came back to hotel 4 hours later and someone had come but there was minimal improvement. I told them the next day when checking out and they comped my $16 parking fee - I appreciated the gesture but it didn't really make up for the annoyance of have to shower in 3-4 inches of standing water that wouldn't drain. I may be naive but I expected better in-room facilities when paying $350 CDN/night for a room.

The cookies at check in are always a nice touch even if they have been sitting out all day.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The cookies
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

After checking in at 330 did not get into a our rooms until 4. Wrong key to our room got locked out late at night . Shower did not work properly .will not stay at this property again . Keep your cookie . Thanks

The cookies

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

1 night stay!
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

The parking fee was 16 CAD, could be free considering the room price.

The room was big enough and very clean. The WiFi was working but not with high speed, in the end we were going for relaxation, not browsing. The food for breakfast was very good, though there wasn't so much variety. After a 10 minutes walk you reach the beautiful Niagara Falls. We recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Thought it will be better
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - US Falls View

Rooms are old and need renovation and new look.

Nice Hotel but rooms are a little bit old and need renewal. We took a suite with falls view - it was nice but not amazing as it was far (only USA falls could be seen). The swimming pools was nice and also the gym. Location was OK but not in the center.

Hotel charges locals destination tax. Beware of the scam.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

This hotel rips off local guests by charging them the scam destination tax even though every other business in the falls I've requested to refund it has done so. This hotel would not refund the scam tax that they actually add tax to. Imagjbe being taxed on a tax? The hotel owner should be jailed for theft. Nothing more than a common their charging that destination marketing scan tax . Choose another hotel that won't Rio off locals or anyone else with that scam tax.

Bed was great, room was clean.

Room with a view
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

The heating didn't work, only cold air came out. Noisy bathroom fan.

We were on the 19th floor the view was tremendous. Whirlpool bath was lovely, great toiletries. Spacious bedroom. Had a tasty free warm cookie on arrival.

Great trip to Niagara Falls. This hotel was very comfy and suited my needs. I highly Recommed.
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

A little to expensive for not being on the actual falls, but still a nice overall hotel.

The beds were extra comfy. The rooms were spotless and all the staff was very friendly!

We got a cookie at check in.
    • Presidential One-Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed - US Falls View

This was a treat to my wife for our anniversary and unfortunately it disappointed. We got an upgrade to get a better view of the falls & a Jacuzzi but it really didnt feel like one. The view of the falls is terrible and not worth it. I really recommend the Sheraton. Our room stank of smoke and when they tried to move us to two other rooms, it was the same. The Jacuzzi in our suite was not worth the money. The hotel is quite an old hotel and can do with renovation.

We got a cookie at check in.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good.... not great!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Our room had a a door that opened on to the balcony which was shared by all the rooms in that area. We had to keep the curtains closed for privacy and we were concerned about the security of the balcony door. We we were having coffee in our room (from the Starbucks in the lobby) an noticed had tiny ants crawling on the carpet near the balcony door. The A/C grille had hairs in it and looked. like it had never been vacuumed in a long time The house keeping definitely could be improved.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

We really enjoyed our stay up until my son had his iphone...
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

No camera's for security outside of locker room

We really enjoyed our stay up until my son had his iphone and apple watch stolen from the locker room Staff was friendly and helpful. Facility was nice

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

We slept like baby’s on the beds.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and US Falls View

We slept like baby’s on the beds. They were amazing! The view we had on the 17th floor was magnificent! We could see the falls and the fireworks from there!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great facility. Clean and in a good location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

I didn’t like the fact that, Doubletree dosent include breakfast like it’s sister hotel Hilton!!!

I liked the self parking, I could come and go when ever I wanted with out a Velet person.

Very nice place not happy with paying for parking
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Did not like to pay for parking $39 for two days I will look elsewhere when looking for a hotel if I have to pay for parking At this hotel

Very nice clean hotel comfortable beds nice location

Dissatisfied this time with overcrowded and lower floors
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Hotel was extremely busy second night and impossible to use elevator couldn’t use pool due to overcrowding and absolutely no supervision by hotel so was no using adult pool. Pipes on lower floors extremely noisy Wakes you up early. Way overpriced for lower floors and when overcrowded

Beds really comfortable and did like the outdoor spa

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

A very pleasant stay. If the rates were lower I’d come again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Checkin at 3:30 is very late. We were surprised that it wasn’t 2 pm as in most hotels. It was inconvenient.

The rooms were very comfortable and the view of the river was good. It was very quiet and the staff in the bar downstairs were great.

Very pleasant
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Everything. Friendly staff. View from the room. Room cleanliness. Parking convenience. Fast wifi. I will definitely stay in this hotel again on my next visit to Niagara falls.

Lots of hotel options in Niagara Falls; this is one
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

There were no pillows for the pullout sofa. When I called to get some the man said he didn’t know if there were any available, he’d have to see; etc. I don’t want to hear it! (And they did end up bringing them.) I didn’t like paying for parking.

Front desk staff were very friendly. Pool was nice for the kids. We paid for an upgrade and the view from the 18th floor room was great for the fireworks.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great place to stay at the Falls
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

First room smelled like smoke was supposed to be non smoking.

Real close to everything. Great view of the fireworks at night. Lots of things to do near by.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great location (easy to walk everywhere and a Tim...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

It was extremely annoying when trying to check out because it was impossible to get an elevator with any space. We were on the 7th floor and the elevators filled up by the time they got to us. We waited for 5 different elevators and then got down in sections with the kids and a few bags then my husband and I had to use the stairs to get us and the remaining pieces of luggage down. It took over twenty minutes from leaving our room to getting to the desk to check out. There were also a number of other frustrated families experiencing the same process.

Great location (easy to walk everywhere and a Tim Horton's was up the street for a more affordable breakfast than what the hotel or IHOP offered) and nice facilities (nice larger room for the four of us and good pool).

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Family stay for one night, was okay.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Make sure keys to the room are programmed, mine were not, had to go back down & stand in line again. Make sure the refrigerator in the rooms are working, mine was not.

Staff were really nice, location, room cleanliness.

The breakfast buffet was excellent.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa bed - River View

The bed pillows were uncomfortable. The walls of the pool need to be cleaned.

The breakfast buffet was excellent. Great location in walking distance to many of the attractions.

Location is good and but the view was disappointing.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and US Falls View

The room size is okay and the parking lot is big comparing to some other hotels in the area.

Location is good and but the view was disappointing. We were on 16th floor facing the American fall directly but we couldn’t see much of the falls as the trees were blocking the majority of the view. The Hotel has 19 floors so our room is considered at the pretty high level. For 420 CAD this is not worth it.

June 2018
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Restaurant only sold Canadian wine, limited cocktails. Breakfast was ok but would have been better if it was offered in price if room.

Convenient to all attractions and restaurants. Reasonably priced, parking facilities actually at the hotel. Friendly staff

Close to casino but far enough for peace and quiet during...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Only two elevators. Most of the time there was quite a wait to get on. We had a stroller.

Close to casino but far enough for peace and quiet during the night.

Great hotel beware of the extra fees
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

We paid for a river view and could only see the city. Just like all other hotels here in Niagara Falls Canada there are a lot of extra fees!!

The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

It's good if your just looking for somewhere to stay.
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

Some incentives to go along with the stay.

Everything was nice, I guess I wanted more incentives along with my stay. I went on Groupon looking and lots of the other hotels in the area had incentives and packages. That was my only disappointing part.

The view was awesome from the 18th floor.

No breakfast

The view was awesome from the 18th floor. Watched the fireworks right from our room. Liked that there was a pool for the adults and two hot tubs. Loved the sauna.

Exactly what we were looking for!
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

We ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was great, prices reasonable but it was very loud due to the poor acoustics.

The view from the 18th floor was beautiful, the jacuzzi tub was very nice and relaxing, and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel room was very clean and had everything we needed. The fireworks at the falls was directly in front of our window with the American falls in the background - very nice.

We loved Niagara Falls but this hotel did not contribute
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

Decor outdated. Restaurant(also breakfast room) was brown like something from 1985. Breakfast buffet expensive and uninspiring (fruit offering was pineapple, green melon and yellow melon cut up!). Shower in room a definite afterthought and was tiny. Reception staff cheerfully unhelpful. We’d booked 6 months previously and can’t understand how the request for adjacent rooms could have been ignored.

The bed was comfortable. View stupendous, including full view of the nightly Falls fireworks.

Really enjoyed it and will be returning!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Minor detail, but the outdoor hot tub / patio area needs a little more greenery to add privacy from the parking lot on one side and the road on the other. Besides that, a nice place to chill!

Nice and clean hotel, great location, lots of amenities. Narrow building because all rooms face the river. We had at first been given a room that smelled a touch of cigarette smoke, and they no questions gave us a different room right away and higher up. The kids loved the pool and my wife and I enjoyed the hot tubs and sauna. The restaurant was good overall with a cozy feel. It's family friendly while still maintaining a "grown up" atmosphere which is appreciated. Oh and there's a Starbucks in the lobby, Boom! It's a very enjoyable 10min walk to the Clifton Hill action, great location. You pass little shops and other sights along the way. We'll be returning to this hotel next time, wife approved!

Great views, comfortable rooms, and good access to many amenities along with local attractions.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

Unfortunately the bed and pillows were not very comfortable. We pre-arranged a later check-out due to our spa package and we were locked out of our room early.

Spent a few hours indulging with my husband at the spa. Fabulous staff in the Aveda spa! Our guest room was clean and had a great view of the American Falls. The welcome cookie was very tasty. The Moose & Squirrel were convenient for a quick snack prior to our spa appointments.

Everything beside the view was great
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and US Falls View

The room was more expensive then others (without the view) but I think that the view wasn't that great, Niagara Falls was quite far apart.

Everything beside the view was great

Fantastic, and can't wait to return for another visit.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

They provided us with a warm freshly baked cookie upon arrival, however they only had 1 option and it had nuts. One of the guests has an all-nut allergy and could not partake. The hotel had plenty of parking, close to the door, the lobby was warm and inviting and the Starbucks was very welcome!! Great room, clean and spacious. Would definitely go back for another stay.

9/10 is fair.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - US Falls View

Staff in lobby were rude. Didn't know parking wasn't included and it was massively overpriced. Room and view was great. People who brought towels were fast and nice but first impressions make the ones that last.. i know I looked like a hobo but I was sick as a dog and didn't appreciate how I was treated.

Room and view were great.

Each visit to Double Tree in Niagara Falls leaves us with good memories of our trip.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

One of the bathroom sinks was a little clogged. But the rooms were generally well maintained, very clean and comfortable.

Our River View Rooms gave us a fantastic view of the Falls and fire works. Everyone of the staff we met were friendly and courteous.

It was a great stay but they really need to figure out renovations to include more elevators.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

The bathroom was very small and cramped. The kids reminded us next morning that they hadn't given us the cookies when we checked in. The most serious issue//problem - for a hotel with 19 floors, only having 2 elevators is just ridiculous. We always had a long wait to take the elevator but on the morning we checked out it was really bad. We had to let 5 packed elevators go by (waiting for about 20 mins) before we finally dragged all our luggage down 7 flights of stairs. A good reason to hesitate about booking here again, even though everything else was great.

The room was large and beds very comfortable. It was clean. The view was great and our room had a balcony, which was nice. The location is amazing. Happy that we were able to leave our car parked there all day, even after we'd checked out. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Check in was busy but was smooth and quick given the number of people checking in.

Very nice hotel, would book here again.
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

When I called housekeeping to ask for a crib, the woman sounded impatient. She could have been having a bad day.

The room was a great size for three small kids. Easily fit a crib with room to spare.

The room was spectacular in almost every way.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

The shower stall was too small for adults.

The room was spectacular in almost every way. The jacuzzi tub was fenominal, the king bed was comfy, the relaxation of the couch, the separate toilet and sink washroom, and the on task desk was perfect. The only downfall was the shower stall was not sized for full grown adults. Myself at 5’3” had trouble fitting in the shower, my 6’3” partner had a most uncomfortable time and could only stand in one direction without opening to shower stall door.

Nice clean hotel with great views
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Could do with waited service in the bar/lounge area. Smell from the tarmac sealing in the car park.

Close to the falls. Amazing view of the falls and the Skylon tower to enjoy each morning. Salt water pool. Front desk very helpful and friendly.

Nice clean hotel with great views
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Could do with waited service in the bar/lounge area.

Overall it was perfect for what we came there for . Just a night away from the kids but close by hom
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

That there wasn’t anything included with our stay ... Like a breakfast or a drink or an appetizer ...

Loved the fireplace it was cozy sitting by it Bc it was a very chilly evening

Below average.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - US Falls View

Parking situation sucked because they were seal coating the asphalt. They gave me poor instruction for alternate parking and the location was not marked as such. Also I have e coli that is being treated with antibiotics. I either picked it up at the Double Tree or Tim Hortons. Since the symptoms did not occur until the morning after I ate at the Double Tree in house restaurant I have to assume it was from there. Also we ask to leave early because my wife was not feeling well and a staff member gave me the run around on changing our departure date. I had to call you and speak with the manager to shorten our stay. Also the local traffic must use the hotel drive thru as a short cut for some reason. We paid $140 CAD a night for a room and I had to move our car twice while trying to unload.

Nice room

Great Hotel, Bad Spa
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

The spa workers are a little rude and unprofessional. They couldn't find records of my booking even though I had a confirmation email. Erin was extremely rude, but my mom did enjoy the massage. 🤔🤷🏾

The hotel looked amazing. And it so close to the falls which is a plus.

Extremely happy with our choice Hilton DoubleTree. Our stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
    • Presidential One-Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed - US Falls View

The only issue was the housekeeping staff didn't get to make up our room until extremely late in the afternoon (after 4:00 PM), when we were already back to the room and looking to just relax before dinner. Also, they were resurfacing the parking lot and the available portion of the lot was packed and we had to walk over a block to alternative parking. That was inconvenient.

The bed was very comfortable and the view was wonderful. Very easy to walk to all attractions and restaurants. And plenty to do in the hotel if you didn't feel like sightseeing. Indoor pool and spa!!

Excellent stay with no complaints except for the parking fee.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

The $16 per day parking fee is a little excessive. I felt that parking should have been included with the price of the room.

Our whole experience from check in to check out was excellent. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We traveled from New Jersey and even though our check in time was 3:00pm we arrived at 1:30pm and called to see if early check in was possible, which it was, for no charge and the girl who answered the phone was very friendly! Also, the warm chocolate chip cookies at check in were an added bonus! The hotel is beautiful and modern and very clean. The king bed was super comfy and the view was great! The shower had excellent water pressure which can sometimes be a problem at some hotels. We stayed on the 18th floor so we had a great view of the American Falls and also partial view of the Canadian Falls. We were located fairly close to all the major attaractions and walked every day from the hotel to the falls and other places. We had no complaints whatsoever and would definitely recommend this hotel and if we ever go back to Niagara Falls we will definitely stay there again!

Excellent, clean, good location to be near things but not too close to feel the crowds.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and US Falls View

The restaurant staff was friendly, but not helpful regarding food allergies. They were courteous, but didn’t seem very knowledgeable about FA.

Very clean. Pool area was great for us and the kids (2&3.5) and always clean with plenty of towels. They called our room about 20 mins after check-in just to see if everything was to our liking, which I was very impressed by.

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

We had a rental car and wasn't expecting to have to pay for parking. Never entered my mind to check on that. Extra $16 a day.

The bed was very comfortable. Nice view. Yummy fresh cookies when we checked in. Close walk to the falls.

Mostly pros
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

The bed was really soft. Some people like that. My back was sore in the morning. But the hottub helped lol

The view was beautiful and the staff was great

Great!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

I'm hard pressed to find anything I didn't like. We didn't have breakfast here so I can't comment on that. I booked 2 rooms and was almost charged for two vehicles, even though we only had one. But we caught it while checking out and it was a quick fix.

The room was spacious and clean. We had a good view from the 11th floor (riverside). They were able to accommodate our request for adjoining rooms. The location was pretty good, a short walk over to the casino and the falls (about 10 minutes). I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the Doubletree cookie. It was my first time having one, and it was so good! I didn't even know they existed but saw someone ask for one so I did too. Don't leave without it!

Nice beds, good facilities including restaurant.

Parking was over priced especially when you can park for $3.00 nearby

Nice beds, good facilities including restaurant. Terrific waiter in main restaurant.

Lovely hotel to stay at
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

While I loved that they had a salt water pool, it was too cold to enjoy. Even the hot tub/ whirl pool wasn't that hot. It was more like a warm bath. The bed was also very firm but some like that so I wouldn't say it was terrible.

The view was great! Also, I loved the jetted tub in our room. The staff is super nice and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

I would return to this hotel, it was perfect for our girls trip.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Everything was nice but I think parking should have been included in the price as well as a light breakfast (at least coffee and muffin to get going in the morning).

The hotel was cozy, clean and comfy. The beds are amazing, I slept so well. The fireplace in the lobby was nice to sit with family and enjoy a few drinks the bar. The restaurant was cozy, inviting and had good food, the large windows and jazz player was a nice touch. The pool area was clean, warm and very cozy and inviting.

COOKIE
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

CHARGED $15 A NIGHT FOR PARKING ON THE OFF SEASON harmonized sales tax (HST). ( tourism improvement fee) MAKES NO SENSE I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN

COOKIE

Comfortable!
    • Large Room with Two Queen Beds - Low Floor (Floors 3 - 4)

Beds and pillows were incredibly uncomfortable. The shower was difficult to maneuver as I was afraid I would break the handle so had to call front desk and maintenance. Turns out it was just old-fashioned.

Comfortable!

Rooms were clean and a good size.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Considering the price per night a complimentary would be nice. Also elevator was extremely slow.

Rooms were clean and a good size. Nice pool area, ladies working the front were very accommodating and pleasant.

Good
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool and US Falls View

The Staff! Upon check in, they quoted us the wrong prices, was able to be rectified, but made check in a lengthy process. Upon check out, had to deal with a miserable older lady that was full of attitude. Had to wait a very long time for room to be checked in order to get cash deposit back. Then she wouldn’t refund the money because it wasn’t my spouse there to collect the money (he was in the car with our children) not a pleasant lady to deal with.

Loved the king suite rooms, lots of room and pullout couch. Room was clean, able to check in a little early. Overall very pleased with The accommodations.

It was okay, wouldn't say it was amazing.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

The fridge had a high pitch squeal that never ended. It was ridiculously hot in the room even with adjusting the temperature. Didn't seem like a 4 star anymore.

The rooms were pretty sound proof, and the view was awesome.

Comfort and convenience
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

Parking on property was difficult and with a ridiculous charge of $16/day. Why did I have to pay to park my own car on the hotel property?!

Style, convenience and comfort were above expectations. The beds were comfortable, staff friendly, pool area nice, lobby bar a great meeting spot.

Noisy
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and River View

It's my 2nd stay in this hotel, last time it was noisy and I thought it's a one time only thing; but this time, our next door was sooooo noisy, 3 guys were talking so loud since 5pm-ish until really late at night, and the two kids I was traveling with was totally unable to fall asleep, they keep waking up by our neighbors; I can clearly hear what they were talking about; and I told them kindly once but they were keep talking so loud, so eventually we have to switch to another room instead, but with the lower quality of room, we were charging the same, and then I have to talk down the price, they told me that it's because the market price for weekend was higher... I think the noise cancellation wasn't quite good in this hotel. But they are pretty clean, I have to be fair on this.