2. Canada hotel reviews
  3. Ontario hotel reviews
  4. Toronto hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Chelsea Hotel Toronto

Reviews of Chelsea Hotel Toronto This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

33 Gerrard Street West, M5G 1Z4 Toronto, Canada

#77 of 132 hotels in Toronto

Read more– opens a dialog box

Very nice
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price I think breakfast should be included. My niece stayed with me and arrived at 15:00 before I arrived at 22:30. Although I had emailed and phoned about this to ensure she could access the room and had made a payment with electronic signature she was required to pay $200 deposit. Luckily she had cash as she does not have a credit card. There was no way with online reservation to deal with an accompanying guest who would arrive first.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Billing errors outweighed the facilities. Would not stay here again.
    • Standard King Room

Made errors with my bill and room service receipt, not many options with dining after a certain time, and room service being served in cardboard boxes seemed tacky. I notified the hotel about the billing errors and received no compensation or any a fix to the error.

Bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the pool was nice.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Good location. Friendly Staff.
    • Standard Queen Room

Younger people seem to rent out hotel rooms here to have parties in them. As I was walking down the hallway to my room, I passed by 2 rooms which were having obvious large gatherings of people. I could hear yelling, screaming, partying etc. The following night, there was a party at the room above mine.

Staff were great. Hotel is huge and well located in downtown Toronto.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

An ok experience, but quite dated hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

It's a reasonably good location for shopping but not for eating out or seeing the more niche parts of Toronto. It's also got standard rooms that are quite dated but ok.

Rooms are quite large with good sized beds and decent facilities. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

We are planning on coming back to Toronto in the summer and want to stay here again.
    • Standard Queen Room

The price of buffet breakfast was a little much. Check around outside of the hotel- lots of places where you can get a breakfast cheaper

The staff were very pleasant and helpful with making arrangements for sight seeing. The location of the hotel was right where we wanted to be- close to Yonge Street and shopping. Good restaurants for dinner close by.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

We arrived in Toronto early and they were able to check us...
    • Standard King Room

Plastic glasses in the room. Called to get a couple of real glasses but they did not start to deliver until 5.

We arrived in Toronto early and they were able to check us in early. The rooms were clean, the staff were extremely friendly. Even the housekeeping staff, were always ready to please when you met them. Very nice, clean, and comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Hotel room? Dirty/Walpaper peeling, mildewey shower. Kida play area? MAKES THIS PLACE WORTH IT.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

BEWARE from Booking.com - when the deluxe breakfast is included for a higher price - it is only for two adults and doesn't include the extra $26+ per KID. So if you have children, you're paying about the same, if not more for the subpar continental breakfast. Learned my lesson on reading fine print. $35.00 plus for parking.

The pool and play area for kids makes this hotel worth every penny. It is in the heart of Toronto. Walk out of any exit and you can easily find anything from shopping, restaurants, coffee and more. They had a Santa there for kids with hot chocolate, a list for Santa and more. LOVED. If you have kids this is the place for you. My 1.5 year old and 8 year old both loved it. *TIP! You can request check in as early as 10 a.m.... anything before 9 a.m. - $75.00 extra fee!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great location, but ok hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel rooms need to be renovated. Everything is old and worn. The breakfast buffet is way too expensive. There was cold air coming through the windows. We had the heat maxed out and had to request an extra blanket.

The location was great. The hotel was well decorated for Christmas. The staff was nice.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

This hotel is in an excellent location in the city and has many amenities.
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel needs a bit of a refresh -- hallways in particular are a bit dark and dingy in places, but the main lobby is very nice. Elevators were a bit slow.

Staff were very friendly and courteous. Hotel location is very convenient to public transportation and shopping. For "big city" prices, I thought this was quite reasonable.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to find the room had a balcony...
    • Standard Queen Room

The bed was not very comfortable and there was only “heat” as an option for the thermostat.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the room had a balcony and overall, for such a busy hotel, I found it to be very quiet.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Disappointing. I won't return.
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms were shabby and dirty. I had to change rooms twice. The change room at the pool was dirty. The breakfast was substandard, not worth it to have room service. The hotel is going to be torn down in a few years apparently so they aren't bothering to maintain or redecorate.

Some of the staff were helpful: the person at checkin and the night manager.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

clean, safe, well apointed, good location

room was pretty small, windows were dirty on the exterior, bathroom was outdated and needed work, tub overlay was bouncy and ill fitting, caulking was messy. Breakfast buffet was overpriced for the selections.

location, service and staff were very good, shower head pressure was strong.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Location!
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff... they don’t help you so much and they make the Check-Out process to complicated. Not even providing to you the Credit Card vouchers 😡😡😡

Location! Close to Dundas Square and to the night life of Toronto!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The service when I first got there was poor as I tried to check in. They couldn't at the moment then I had to come back and recheck in for some reason so in total spend 45 mins in line waiting. ...brutal The toilet over flowed not because of us... took forever for maintains man to come then he tried to blame us for the over flow... at that point we just left.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Room was very dated, needs a major refresh.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was very dated, needs a major refresh. Elevators had long waits during peek times. My room card demagnetized very easily and I kept it away from my cell phone. Channel 7 on the tv didn’t work.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Enjoyed the stay, easy access to entertainment and restaurants, grandson enjoyed the pool.
    • Standard King Room

Food was a bit pricey at the market.

I had my grandson(6) with me. Tori included him in the check in process. Later that day I received some chocolates from Tori wishing us a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

I was welcomed at the front desk in s very friendly way.
    • Standard Queen Room

I had trouble hearing the person at the front desk there seemed to be a lot of ambient noise when he spoke up s bit more it was better

I was welcomed at the front desk in s very friendly way. It was busy but the staff got me check in quickly

Really Cool Hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room

Booking made me a charge when i booked this place, and the hotel charged my stay when i arrived. So i ended up paying double, My bank made a refund several days later, so i didnt spend this money in my travel :(

Location, Location, Location :)

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

check in lady was great.
    • Standard Queen Room

check in line was long. room service did not answer the phone sometimes when you would call. tv channels not much selection, not all the channels worked. the tv was nothing special. movies seemed over priced.

check in lady was great. The elevators for the top floors were separate from the rest. the view from the room was open. not of the building next store. room service food was hot when it got to the room. like burn your mouth hot.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Would consider another place next time.
    • Standard Queen Room

I asked for a balcony room and yes, I did get one. The balcony was filthy. Cigarette butts and pigeon poop all over it. Gross. Also the heat was either on or off. No control.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

great location, friendly and helpful staff - made our stay...
    • Standard Queen Room

plastic and paper cups in the rooms, also all plastic prepacked - would be nice to have reusable glass cups and create less unneeded waste, or at least to have a 'recycling' bin for these items. the same goes to the change of towels which were not on the bathroom floor. when you stay in a hotel only for 2 days it is really not needed to change towels or bedding - unfortunately, this is true for most hotels though...

great location, friendly and helpful staff - made our stay in Toronto pleasant & easy

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Gym and pool facilities were great!
    • Standard Queen Room

Took quiet a big holding deposit which ended up being more than the cost of the actually room

Gym and pool facilities were great! Really good location right near the Eaton Centre, lots of places for dinner on the go and the theatre

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Best hotel for kids!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check out line was very long, that's about it.

The room was a little small, although we had 2 adults, 2 children & a baby (w/ a pack & play) so we had a lot going on. I called the day of and requested a minifridge for my child's medicine and there was one waiting for us all plugged in when we got there. The playroom was AWESOME, my 1, 3, & 4 year old all played in there for about an hour after drying off from a fun time in the family pool. There were also showers and locker rooms in that area so you we didn't have to go back to the room to change if we didn't want. The market place made it easy to find something for all of us, even my child who requires a gluten free diet. We will def stay there again next time we go to Toronto. Just don't try to drive around at 5:00 on a Friday- it took us an hour to get from Ripley's Aquarium to the Hotel which was only a few miles away. It's worth walking if the weather is nice.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Ideal loc
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was in need of some repair and the elevator wait time was ridiculous

Main lobby was beautiful, kids area was good and our kids loved the slide. Location was great

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

We just left, didn't get the check out bill but from the...
    • Standard King Room

We just left, didn't get the check out bill but from the cc pending charge, it show way more than what was booked. Maybe it was just authorized amount and not the actual amount, didn't get an email invoice.

The location is great.
    • Standard Queen Room

All the furniture in the room is kind of old and the bed was very noisy. The toilet was leaking and the carpet is old and dirty.

The location is great. The staff was great.

Fair
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room size, room n bathroom dated, noise from the street n noise from the room next door and smell of smoking cigarettes n smoking marijuana from the next room

Lobby area n family pool area

Great stay in Toronto
    • Standard Queen Room

the parking lot is around and around

The hotel location is right in the city heart with near attractions around like shopping, eating, drinking and sightseeing the downtown

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Look elsewhere if you are looking for a nice place to stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

The booked room was reportedly not available. Requested elevator on the 18th floor would stop but not open the doors, cancelling the call. This happened twice. It took over 5 minutes to eventually get one elevator to open its doors. The bathtub walls were full of mould.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Nice hotel in a great location.
    • Standard Queen Room

The location was perfect. One exit led to Bay St., one to Gerrard and one to Elm St. Elm is such a cute little street with amazing restaurants and spas. The Eaton Centre is incredibly close, and so is the Path, which is great to use when it's raining or super cold.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Extra money was charged
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel actually charged me extra money when I checked in and I called them for refund and have been waited for a whole month but the transaction has not been successfully processed.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

disappointing because of the room and no climate control.

the climate control was not working. room was hot and no air. had to open up the balcony screen door for air biut then all we heard was the noise from the streets. couldn't sleep at all. i had paid extra for a deluxe king room and other than a small balcony, it was smaller than most king size bed rooms I've stayed at in the past. and the hotel needs to be upgraded. the halls and rooms are very dated and the washroom in the room needs an upgrade for sure. overall for the price we paid, very disappointed with what we got.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Location is still great, but for the price will rethink next time.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It's an old hotel, I couldn't cool the room down - it just kept blowing hot air, the wait for elevators is excessive, there are no fridges in the rooms, and while the prices have gone up in the Market Garden restaurant, the food quality has not.

Staff were very responsive to concerns I raised ( food served cold in restaurant, TV remote wouldn't access movies) and they upgraded me to a better room which was very nice and refunded the cost of the food I had received. And it's a great location for shopping downtown

Good and cozy location
    • Standard Queen Room

Expensive breakfast option on the hotel, but it is possible to eat on the street. Also, the parking is really expensive. Also, no fridge on the room.

Confortable, cozy, big bedroom with nice facilities. Very good location

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Clean and central. A great value
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was a long wait at 8pm. All guests were waiting for service whether to check in or to get other services. Parking was not in the forefront of my booking through booking.com

The hotel is very reasonable even with my last minute booking. The beds were clean and soft inside a well appointed room. The hotel is centralized and close to all public transit. Parking is part of the property and close to public parking through impark.

froendly staff and great location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a huge crazy line of people checking in and only 3 people working ? Ridiculous I will not go back after that experience .

froendly staff and great location

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Horrible was promise a early check in and late check out was...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Horrible was promise a early check in and late check out was never honoured or confirmed came for a wedding and didn’t have time to get ready had to check out extremely early with Children I had called Chelsea Hotel directly to confirm our early check in and late check out was told it wouldn’t be a problem before we even paid To be sure really messed up our plans and not satisfied was told if we didn’t check out by 11 I would be charged honestly because it was already misconception from there staff that promised me a early check in and late check out of 2pm none of this was honoured I’m extremely upset with my stay at the hotel not worth the money or time

Not entirely satisfied.
    • Standard Queen Room

- Parking garage and price (Can park other places in the city overnight for 15$ cheaper!) - Cost of room - Elevator access/slow - Check-In was s slow process

n/a

We loved everything.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our only complaint would be how incredibly slow the elevators were..... actually quite frustrating, the wait ( at one point) was about 15 min.

We loved everything..... staff was amazing, location was great, and my family really enjoyed adjoining rooms with open door between rooms!! Pool was also a definite hit!

It was a nice stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough outlets near the bed. Would have been nice to have a fridge or microwave or bigger tv

Ability to upgrade to 3 bed room was amazing! Staff was always helpful. Hotel lobby was beautiful and location is fantastic.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

I’m happy overhall about the whole experience.
    • Standard Queen Room

For the price paid, I would have expected breakfast to be included.

The bed was comfortable. The room clean and large enough for two people. The service was efficient. They brought us our bill during the last night which made check out really easy and fast in the morning. I would recommend this place, especially if you plan to be downtown for most of your stay as it is close to everything. Nice restaurants in the same area.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Served it's purpose.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

After 10:00 p.m. television returned to Chelsea advertising and Samsung Logo. To late to call desk. In the morning still not getting channels before leaving for the hospital. Told the Front Desk person about it when checking out.

Beds were comfortable. Walking distance to Toronto General Hospital.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

we stayed there twice within weeks and enjoyed the experience
    • Standard Queen Room

the two breakfast offering were good either cheap coffee and toast etc or a full blown breakfast in another area for around C$20. The hotel location was very good with other restaurants and underground station close by.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Sam at the concierge desk and the other staff member that...
    • Standard Queen Room

Receptionist wasn't professional during checkout and when we asked where the left luggage room was she nodded in a general direction and we ended outside the revolving door talking to another staff member that brought us to the over there desk..

Sam at the concierge desk and the other staff member that brought us back to the concierge desk. And the man that checked us in when we arrived was very pleasant.

Excelleny

N/a

The staff from the front desk the concierge to bar staff evening cleaning staff was so friendly when we past them in the hall, we have stayed at this location previously and after our last visit this will be my hotel of choice!

Very disappointing!
    • Standard Queen Room

Construction outside all night = noisy We made booking for three couples, with the understanding that each couple could pay with their own credit cards at checkout. This was refused at check-out, so other couples had to search for a bank to get cash! One couple was from the US, causing added complications. It was difficult to be understood by employees unable to understand or speak English. We have stayed at the Chelsea Inn many times in the past, but it has become a tired out hotel with unhelpful staff!

Rooms were spacious.
    • Standard Queen Room

Would have been nice if the waterslide was open longer hours. Only open for the weekend afternoon/evening.

Rooms were spacious. Cot was only $20 for entire length of stay.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I enjoyed my stay. Staff was friendly on arrival
    • Standard King Room

I ordered a Caesar salad from room service and it arrived without any dressing ( which is what makes it a Caesar)in a small cardboard box. They eventually brought some but it should have been discounted or comped as it was impossible to toss it.

Bed

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

The room was very hot. We turned the heat right off and opened the window. Unfortunately, the street noise was too loud to leave it open at night so it was a bit uncomfortable to sleep.

Bed was very comfortable. Room was a reasonable size.

Nice hotel.

The swimming pool and sauna are good but definitely old dated. You feel they need some renovations. But still comfortable. My check in was a bit longer than usual for this kind of hotel. They tried to sell me a paying upgrade and I found it not so professional. The price is quite expensive but hard to find better in Toronto....

Nice hotel. It has all the comfort of big renommâtes hotels without being a high class hotel. My room was king size bed and was very big and comfortable. Bathroom quite old but functional. Very well located from everything: 20min walking to downtown; Younge and Eaton Center just at the corner; Yorkville area at 15min walking. Subway station at 5 min.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Location is perfect
    • Standard Queen Room

checkin requires $200 deposit.... Have to wait for few days to get the money back after check out & left the city That was unnecessary.

Location is perfect

You can do better
    • Club King Room, Adults Only

When I arrived the first night they had sold my room to someone else so the only thing they could offer me was a pull out couch, which resulted in a terrible nights sleep. No recompense was offered for this, I paid $200 to sleep on a couch. Also even though this was a pre-paid booking when I gave them my credit card for the deposit they 'accidentally' charged me the full price of $2000 instead. On the last day when I was checking out they slipped an invoice under my door for another $2000 that I had to sort out at reception. Even without these problems it feels really expensive for what you get.

It was horrible.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was horrible. Immigrants fighting in the halls all night. I still haven't received my damage deposit back. As far as I'm concerned I should be refunded the entire amount. I packed my family up and left at 6 in the morning.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Overall, this is a good hotel for the price and a terrific location. I'll stay here again.
    • Standard Queen Room

The small love seat and sitting chair were not comfortable. They were covered in something artificial, smooth and not fabric-like. The sitting area on each was smaller than usual so it was difficult to, for instance, watch TV or read using them.

The bed was very comfortable and the room as a whole was fine.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

I will never stay there again.
    • Standard King Room

The second day of our stay our room was not cleaned. The bed was not made and we were not provided with fresh towelling. They overcharged my visa in excess of $100.00 over and above what is listed on our receipt and what was quoted on our confirmation. They have not returned my calls.

The location is good.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

I'd stay again
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a large red stain on the carpet by the bed - being from Texas you'd wonder - who got shot there? This should have been cleaned, or the carpet replaced before renting. The first room smelled of tobacco so they were quick to get us another room.

Breakfast was great; bedding was comfortable - staff friendly.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Great location for a quick visit to Toronto to see Fleetwood Mac.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a bit of a cigarette smell in the room. The mattress was soft and there was only instant coffee. These were not big issues since we stayed only one night.

The location was excellent and the service was very good. The room was clean and large. We did not hear any noises from the street or the hallway.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

For 263 $ with all the stupid tax’s .
    • Standard King Room

For 263 $ with all the stupid tax’s .. I booked online it said 161$ I wanted a good view, second time staying there and he said no bcuz I booked online. We were right beside the elevator and never got any sleep until 3:30 in the morning from people coming off elevator drunk and carrying on! Plus. Slipping the bill under neath the door at 5,6 am woke us up! Never again.. and I actually enjoyed the first time we stayed

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Expensive for average
    • Standard Queen Room

All in all, for being downtown it was fine. The room was nothing spectacular, queen standard. A playpen was provided for our toddler. The pool and waterslide were fun! Hot tub was better in the family pool than the adult pool. We were not made aware that parking was extra ($35 per night +tax) which was $140 extra dollars. And the deposit held at check in is $250! So... Aside from the price ending up being almost $400 more than expected by booking.com it was a pleasant trip. Close to many day trips in the city.

Pool Family play center Convenient area In hotel restaurants

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

It took 45 minutes to check in.

It took 45 minutes to check in. And 20 minutes to check out The staff were great and did their very best and I would say they were the only positive thing I can say about this property.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Was a party in the room next door.

I left a $5 tip for room service, only to notice later you had already added both a $4 room service and a 15% gratuity. As such I actually paid $15 in tips not $5.

Was a party in the room next door. Lots of noise.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Kid friendly and located downtown.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Yonge St side of the building was quite loud all night long. Water slide is only open on weekends during certain time of year and bunnies kids can't touch or pet.

Kid friendly and located downtown. Great for the blend of buisness and leisure while bringing the family. Staff are accommodating and I would stay here again. I love the balcony option as well.

Very central.
    • Standard Queen Room

I have stayed in other hotels for much less and gotten more for the amount I paid. I was not impressed by this hotel for many reasons. No working AC, noisy guests, smell of weed wafting into the room at night, no coffee pot or water provided (just a kettle and instant coffee), no fridge... it was a “standard” room. But for the city and price, and being “the biggest hotel in Toronto”, you would think it would at least be better. The person checking us in also tried to sell an upgrade almost immediately ($75 more per night) justifying it by stating the $50 breakfast would be like having it for $25. It was a very busy and noisy place but I guess that’s what you get for a good location in downtown Toronto- a place that you would expect has better quality for $250+/night.

Very central.

Kids area, temperature
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Stains on walls, bathroom tiles, one phone not working, noise in hall late at night and someone trying to get into our room at 2:30am in the morning

Kids area, temperature

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Hated my stay and experience
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff and facilities Basic services not there. Heater wasn't working and it was super cold in the room. They sent someone to check it and said we had to either go to another room or stay and use a portable heater. I had to work and couldn't move to another room so we stayed. The portable heater came after we called and asked twice for it. It was so noisy though that we couldn't sleep all night. We also couldn't keep or food and drinks for the next day because there was no fridge! They have a menu for the surrounding restaurants and said we could ask for the food to be delivered. When we called dominos pizza they said they could deliver however the hotel security didn't let them in and we had to go all the way down outside in the rain to get the food. I spoke and complained to front desk but they lack basic customer service knowledge and couldn't even make it up somehow. Worst hotel in the world in my opinion. Never ever again!

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

The check in for one the rooms was super late, even when...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check in for one the rooms was super late, even when they had my number and were supposed to text me when the room is ready they didn’t First night they didn’t clean the room No room service

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Thehe hotel is older than the picture show but clean. Location is very good.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was cold. The windows of my room were not isolated well and the heating system did not work. The technician said the rooms are full, we can bring you an electronic heater which made me shocked cause I paid alot to have comfort! But finally I moved to another room which was smaller and wasn't as nice as the first one.

Location was great; almost in the centre. It was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great hotel location was perfect a great pick
    • Standard Queen Room

Can’t say there was any thing we didn’t like .

It was close to our event love the area was great pick lots of food hotel was awesome we would definitely stay here again .

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Super relaxing, comfy and memorable.
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower wasn’t very powerful.

The location of the hotels is perfect with so much to do around it. The rooms are very clean and comfy. Staff were very helpful for the whole stay.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The location was perfect.
    • Standard Queen Room

I found the bed a little too stiff after a long days drive to the city; was hoping for more comfort. Also no mini fridge in the room was a bit of a pain.

The location was perfect. Close to shopping; food and transportation. Staff were more than wonderful and friendly

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

As stated plus bathroom was dirty and black mold in the tub surround. Carpet hadnt been vacuumed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very poor service in the market garden restaurant. Wanted to have a cold beer at 2:15 because the sign and staff said closing at 2:30 and cooler was locked up and we were made to feel very unwelcome. Just for a beer and a piece of cheesecake for my daughter.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Enjoyed being in downtown Toronto.
    • Standard Queen Room

Since I booked through Booking.com I expected the cost to be exactly what it was when I got the confirmation. But they added tax on top of my price and travel tax. I wasn’t impressed with the price. It might have been worth it if the room was spectacular, but the Queen room was so small for a $500 stay for two nights. I was expecting to pay the $410.

The staff was lovely.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Good-value hotel in downtown Toronto.
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like the housekeeping staff pounding on the door at 8:30. I don't HAVE to put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign (which to me is a way of signalling to others that I'm probably inside.) If I haven't checked out, the room is OCCUPIED.

The room was clean and comfortable, the bed was very comfortable, and I liked the duvets. Despite having no airport shuttle, it was easy and convenient (and inexpensive) to take the UP train and subway to/from the airport.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

It was a backup hotel and what an amazing experience!
    • Standard Queen Room

The heat we turned off at night, because it was very noisy. This way we only heard the unit from the next room, but not as noisy.

It was a backup hotel and what an amazing experience! good size rooms, fridges, porter services and a mega breakfast. well worth its price. will defiantly stay in the future when in Toronto.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Sweet and sour.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was cramped and the location was too far from our venues to walk with the kids. My fault for not looking at the map more carefully...

The hotel was great for the kids with the pool and water slide.

We Price Match