Reviews of Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport 3 stars

7311 Westminster Highway, V6X 1A3 Richmond, Canada

#18 of 24 hotels in Richmond

Our stay was spectacular. Thank you.

Nothing. All was great.

The personnel from our shuttle driver through the general manager were, friendly, courteous, and overwhelmingly positive and willing to assist in any way possible. Outstanding does not define the experience enough. Staff even made arrangements to get us to the airport earlier than the shuttle started in the morning.

Would not recommend this hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room

Somewhat shabby, older hotel that had made some attempt to modernize decor. Arrived at nine pm. Restaurant closed and no room service but a next door pub was open.

Fairly close to airport. Shuttle every half hour.

Disappointing because of the electrical problem.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The kettle didn't work so I called for another. There were 3 outlets mounted on the desk, none of which worked--so it wasn't the kettle. I had to plug in the kettle, my laptop, and phone in the bathroom

The magnifying mirror in the bathroom was helpful, but not quite strong enough. The room was nice and quiet.

We had jewelry go missing from our room after housekeeping...
    • Standard Queen Room

We had jewelry go missing from our room after housekeeping visited. The person I spoke to at reception couldn't have cared less. The cleaning manager eventually showed up the next morning after we called them twice.. her explanation was it may have been tangled in the sheets when they were changed.. only we just stayed one night and their policy is that they change sheets every second day so?

Okay for short layover, but won’t come here again

Dinner service extremely slow. It took an hour to be served a cheeseburger, seafood chowder and two Caesar salads. We would have walked out if there was anywhere else within walking distance

Bed was comfy

4.0
    The only enjoyable part was the up grade to the tower. I found the room could be cleaned better.
    • Standard Queen Room

When I arrived on April 19th I was given a ground floor wheel chair accessible room beside the conference room. I was told by the fellow at the desk that a ground floor was automatic when booked through booking.com. I later learned upon leaving that this was no true according to the fellow who checked me out. Very noisy and frosted windows. It was more of a staff room then a hotel room which also had an aluminum closet door.

Wouldn’t recommend
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was not as nice as the pictures look on the internet. More run down than expected. Called the front desk to ask how to lock the window cracked open, they said they’d send someone but no one ever showed up.

Very nice and quiet place to stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The distance from the front dear to the rooms,

I loved that you have an airport shuttle and very friendly drivers who were very helpful. We arrived when the restaurant was closed, the Manager gave us complimentary dessert and drinks.

Was happy with the shuttle to the airport as the driver was...
    • Standard Queen Room

Was up to early to take advantage of the breakfast. The room was old and in need of an upgrade, not good value for the price. When I sat on the sofa there was garbage under the cushion, which I threw in the garbage.

Was happy with the shuttle to the airport as the driver was pleasant, chatty, and left on time.

Won't stay there again as we did not sleep well due to next door noise.
    • Standard Queen Room

The walls seemed paper thin. Had trouble sleeping because the people next door talked into the wee hours...and weren't even talking very loud. The room seemed dated, though clean.

Very comfortable but small room but it had everything I...
    • Standard Queen Room

It was a very busy place in the lobby but nothing negative there. Renos are being done. I felt the price was a bit high for one person. $171.00 (including taxes)

Very comfortable but small room but it had everything I needed for the evening.

Overall decent value and great location. Would have got a higher rating with some attention to detail
    • Standard Queen Room

Advise customers of redecorating and ongoing conferences or meetings.

Bed was in the wrong location in the room and the lighting was poor. The reception desk did not let us know that there is redecorating going on. It was also apparent there were many functions going on which we feel should have been advised to us when we checked in. The hotel overall was a great location and good value but they need to pay more attention to detail.

We were very happy with our one night stay.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

There is nothing that I would change. We were happy overall. Our stay was only one night so maybe I would like to stay another time in order to get the full experience.

It was exactly what was needed. Clean, great service, privacy, free airport shuttle. Will definitly return and will definitly recommend.

Prefect place to stay in Vancouver
    • Standard Queen Room

Great rooms and beds. Few awesome restaurants and great location. Plus early shuttles to yvr. Our room even had a jacuzzi tub in it. Plus close to malls and shops in case you need anything.

We had water leak from the upstairs room bathroom directly...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had water leak from the upstairs room bathroom directly onto the bed at midnight. Had to move to another room with in the middle of the night with kids. Another room had a very noisy fridge that we had to turn off to be able to sleep.

Friendly staff, great location, free shuttle bus to airport, clean & spacious rooms.
    • Standard Queen Room

The heating was noisy. We turned it off when we went to bed. I would really have liked a small table and two chairs for drinking coffee, eating a snack. There was room for it.

Location excellent. 10 mins from airport. Short walk to supermarket. Shuttle bus picked us up from the airport at 1:30 in the morning. Just pick up phone and speed dial from shuttle bus stop.

Shuttle service every half hour on time.
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms are outdated the layout of the hotel is odd we got locked out going for dinner at the attached pub and our room area was very loud and seemed open to the public. Had a hard time sleeping.

Shuttle service every half hour on time. Nice staff.

All in all, we were there for 7 hours, enough for a rest and a connecting flight in the early morn.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

keep in mind if you arrive late and do not have your own vehicle there are no restaurants close that will be open. The closest Domino's pizza is only 9km away but will not deliver to this location so be sure to bring your leftover dinner or some snacks. The room we were is was quite outdated (2221). The desk lamp switch is broken and could not be turned off.. The corner lamp switch is also broken. The window was leaking with the rain.. I did let the front desk know..

The property location is close to the airport, so if you have an early departure this is a good location and hotel to use.

Adequate but substandard by today’s standard
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Shabby and out of date. Fire alarm went off and staff didn’t know how to restart elevators after all clear. No single staircase and no staff direction for guests.

Near airport

Excellent price for a Richmond hotel

N/a

The bed was comfortable. The pillows were great. The shower was clean. The bathroom was an adequate size. The concierge were attentive and knowledgable. The hotel itself is quaint, well laid out. The room itself is adequate for the price.

At 100 a night fair value
    • Standard Queen Room

Dated room and damaged furniture. Had to figure out my fridge doesn't work - needed to be plugged in. Nice pool, poorly maintained change room in pool (doors swelled, old). Need to do outside trip to get to the pool.

Linen and room very clean. Shuttle and driver excellent. Close to shopping and sky train. Ground desk staff very friendly and helpful

Good value!

Shuttle didn't go earlier then 5 am like we needed

Great location. Close to airport and the mall. We really enjoyed our meal at the Carvers steak house!

Very unhappy with hotels attitude to a tired and exhausted traveller.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn't like the fact that although I am fellow hotel manager they were not willing to move me to a smaller room since my plane was delayed by nine hours and I only had four hours to enjoy the room. I made the request on booking .com the day before If a guest would have requested the same consideration from me whether they be hotelier or not I would certainly downgrade them to a smaller room at half the price.

I liked the room.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

It was freezing. Heater didnt work, we were given a space heater that was noisy and didnt seem to work either. The tub was clogged and the hot water was only luke warm in the shower. Maintenence came to help and fixed two of the three issues

I liked the room.

The price was good for a layover stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

The price was good for a layover stay. 10 mins by shuttle bus to the airport makes the overall experiences and the functionality of this hotel good. The room was spacious than expected, even tho the deco and the facilities were a bit old but the cleaness was undoubtable. Overall a pretty positive experience.

They put us on a first floor and the room was freezing cold.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They put us on a first floor and the room was freezing cold. Heater was not working it took one hour to change our room. My little one is only 4 months only four months old and he was in discomfort. Bad!

Would have been more pleasant if unit was better lit and fresh smelling. Service was good.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment was smelling of stale oily food and the lighting was very very dim.

Convenient as a transit hotel as it was near the airport and the shuttle service was punctual.

Nice, clean, friendly, comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room

Nice, clean, friendly, comfortable. They upgraded my room, and the room had a dedicated kettle so my tea wouldn't have to taste like coffee. I also appreciate any time a hotel has dispensers in the shower instead of the little bottles that go in the garbage. I only wish I had more time to enjoy my stay.

Convenience location, but a bit over price
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The 2 bedroom suite is kind small, and the sofabed was too soft.

Very close to airport, have free shuttle service, converience for traveller who don't drive. The shuttle driver was nice and helpful.

Superb place with exceptional comfort and great staff.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Very easy to book last minute and the airport shuttle came immeadiately - made a stressful flight cancellation much more tolerable with a great family room and a Tim Hortons within walking distance. Staff were excellent.

Rude service, average rooms.
    • Standard Queen Room

Our flight was delayed so we got in at 2am, I was also sick with the flu so we had a pretty lousy day. The guy at reception did nothing to make it any easier by complaining at the late hour (we were on a plane, we couldn’t contact them to let them know) and that we wanted to pay with a debit card (I was happy to pay the extra damages deposit). In the end I think he could tell that we clearly were not happy and he slightly changed his tune and let us have a bed for the night. Not the kind of service I would expect from an airport hotel or any hotel for that matter.

Yes I’d stay again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Handicapped suite really needs a bed that has any so high. They had to take bed off frame for me to even get into. No hand grips to enter bath pleanty inside tub area. People were very helpful though regarding adjusting bed.

Okay, but, won't come again. We'll stay at a higher end hotel for the same money.
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like that we were placed in the older part of the hotel when there were clearly rooms available in the newest wing of the hotel within the building.

Bed was comfortable

Pleasant for an overnighter
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The second twin bed was the sofabed in the livingroom, and it was uncomfortable and very noisy (you could hear the squeek of every move).

Two bedroom apartment with kitchen was a bonus.

Its an OK place to stay but don't set the bar too too high.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Not all rooms have built in air conditioners. They supplement the rooms with portable units. They should note that on the web site and reservation desk. My suite reservation, which I made 6 months in advance, could not be accommodated with proper air conditioning so I was moved to a standard room. The staff were helpful but the reservation was less than satisfactory .

Location suited my purposes best.

Large and clean rooms
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was large with a coach, bar, coffee machine, fridge, microwave, queemsized bed,tv and little balcony. Good working wifi, clean rooms and close to the airport. There is even a free shuttlebus to the airport. We would definitely come back.

my stay is good the location is great , everthing you need is only walking distance ,
    • Standard Queen Room

they dont have toothpaste and toothbrush , and a complementary bottle water .

the bed is good its comfortable and nice and neat . i travel a lot and im very particular with the bed i know which is good bed .and they have one .

We stayed at this property two nights, one night on the way...
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

We stayed at this property two nights, one night on the way out and one on the way back. Our visits were quite different. The first visit would not have me recommending the hotel to others - the staff were brusque, we had no assistance to our room, the room accessories (i.e. window shades, a/c) were low quality and cheap looking. In fact, the air conditioning hose was wound through the window with gaps between it and the window to the outside! And the window blinds were the cheapest one could get, and falling apart. And the door knob to the second bedroom was wonky and didn't work reliably, the door "locked" itself when my son was on the other side and we had a horrible time trying to get him out. The night on our return trip was far better and if this had been my only stay I would recommend the hotel. The room was smaller but much nicer in appearance, we had somebody (Eduardo) help us to our room, he was chatty and informative about the surrounding facilities, the two front desk staff we interacted with were very helpful, in contrast to the first night where they were not at all. And there door knobs worked so there was no danger of my son getting stuck in his room.

The staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place is very tired looking - badly in need of updating. Including foyer furniture, elevator, and leaking faucet in our room. Would have appreciated a continental breakfast especially as we needed to be at the airport so early.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.

Nothing unexpected about this business orientated accommodation, it met expectations and was fine
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing serious:- A bit of a hike to our room and the TV didn't work, other than paid for content. The restaurants were both closing at 9.30pm when we arrived and the local dining options are very limited.

The hotel was quiet, comfortable and convenient. Fixtures and fittings consistent with price band. Rooms of a reasonable size. It's extensively used by air crew. Strong business orientation. The staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Value for money for a kitchen near the airport
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

With a good view, you get alot of sunlight in Aug, but the airconditioning is very weak. They have this weird small air compressor which gives you cool air but you need to keep the window open for it which lets in a lot of fly and mosquito. So, you eventually need to close the window, which makes it really hot. They should have a mosquito net in all the windows or enhance the airconditioning. They give you a fan, which is the worst fan I have ever seen. you cant even feel the breeze when you have your hands on it, it is the strangest experience I ever had with a home appliance. The cleaning lady is really kind and she tries to keep the place clean, but it seems she covers a lot of rooms by herself and another building added to this hotel, so dont expect the corners and the kitchen to be too clean. They have their limits. Also, the hotel is quite worn down.

The room was big and nice. The parking is easy and the staff is straight forward. The main bedroom is big and nice, the small room is quite small but comforty. It has a washing machine inside which was very convenient. I can only say that it is worth the money knowing how expensive it is to get a kitchen around here.

Horrible sleep owing to inadequate AC unit. No shuttle service to airport, flight too early.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

With 30+ degree weather as well as smoky skies (because of the wildfires), we did NOT appreciate the Air Conditioning set up, which consisted of a mobile AC unit, with a hose out the patio door, which required leaving the patio door open a good 6-7''. Plastic & yellowed vertical blinds that are best suited for an office.

We liked the restaurant the hotel reception recommended. The Reception staff were very nice. We did not like anything else.

• Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The Executive Tower is dated. Our room had two portable AC units (one for main room and sitting area) so the second bedroom was hot. The internet (although free) was not existent in the room. You could log on but once you left the property you couldn't get back on the network in your room. We had issues with the electricity in the main bedroom only to discover the circuit had been tripped. Staff was super friendly and helpful but the room was not worth $400 per night - not even worth $200 per night. Extremely disappointed.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Shuttle to airport starts at 5 am
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I booked this hotel because not far from the airport and had shuttle. However, the shuttle to the airport starts at 5 am, and I had an early flight, so I ended up taking a taxi and paying extra $20. For the same money I was in a Holiday Inn the night before and that was clearly superior in alll respects

Not bad, but something need improve
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Room is crowd for little kids, and air-con is not very good. The room is fair clear, but can be improved...

The location is great, close to shopping mall and food court, walling distance to shops. Super friendly front desk, and lovely shutter bus driver. Nice view from the high tower.

Location was good
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Hotel was old and run down. The hallways that lead to the parking arcade had spider webs and the walls/carpet were filthy. The front desk and housekeeping manager are not friendly. Especially the front desk staff, they do very minimal and doesn't even greet their guests. Our room did not have air conditioner and they gave us a fan for the room. We stayed during the summer month and no AC? At close to $300 USD per night, this is pretty ridiculous.

Location was good

The air conditioning in the room was outdated and made was...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The air conditioning in the room was outdated and made was very loud- never seen anything like it. It was thus not possible to have the air conditioning on without getting the impression that the room was on route to take-off!

Terrible value and run down!!!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This was a very poor value. The hotel is run down, very expensive for what it is, obviously little maintenance, dirty carpets, noisy, the internet worked only grudgingly, the room I was given was way in the far corner even though there were almost no guests. This is the worst hotel for the money that I have seen in years.

The lobby looked nice

Free shuttle bus, close to public transport & good...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Lighting in bedrooms, living area is poor. Air conditioning is not working. Window has no fly screen. Sofa bed in lounge is not comfy at all. O

Free shuttle bus, close to public transport & good restaurants, free luggage storage

Great Richmond stay close to airport
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Non functioning air conditioning, some lights are not working, worn out blinds, kitchen utensils poorly stocked, bathrooms are very small.

Free shuttle bus, great Asian restaurants around, convenient location to catch Sky train to go around places.

Bizarro in the restaurant world.

The restaurant is a real mystery. Worst service ever from drinks to food. Nothing worked, drinks was only ordered for two out of nine guests and we had to wait very long for the rest to order. The gluten free sallad came with same bread as the ordinary sallad, dangerous...... And when the food came it was called and it took 25 mins from the first to the last person in our group got the food. After this total fu.k up they required 15 % tip..... Warning for this.

2 night stay
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Air conditioning barely worked and with 5 people in room on hottest day of year so far (July ) we really needed it. They gave us a fan but not much relief. Very noisy ac unit in single room. Gym and rooftop not unlocked and had to go up and down to reception to try to get it opened.

lovely buffet breakfast at only $16. easy to get to skytrain to get into city. Friendly staff nice view from windows Easy to find shuttle bus every half hour

Given the very disturbing air con, I don't think I'll go back again!
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

I stayed at this hotel about 4 years ago and the air con in the guest bedroom was very noisy and disturbing! I double checked with the hotel about this issue before I book again and they told me the rooms have been renovated and the problem is fixed. Unfortunately I found the same old problem is still there after we arrived! The noise level is like a train is passing by whenever the air con automatically restarts to maintain the temperature! They should have removed this very old air con as you can hardly sleep with so much noise! Another issue is about the cleanliness of the kitchenware and utensils. A few bowls and many of the forks and knives, I have to wash/scrub them by hand to remove the dried up egg and chocolate before I feel comfortable to use them! Some sauces were stuck in the tray too! Very disgusting indeed!

I have booked a 2 bedroom suite and it's very convenient to have the small kitchen and laundry facilities as I travel with a family of 4. The location is great -- nearby Richmond Centre and No. 3 Road where we can shop and eat.

The bed was comfy-I slept well
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

For such an expensive hotel, I expected a nicer pool- very blah and small. Internet connection was very slow and came in and out. Hot tub was out of service. The rooftop garden wasn't really even a garden-it was all weeds and dead trees- they shouldn't advertise these perks if they aren't in good shape. I was disappointed.

The bed was comfy-I slept well

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Was great overall.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The procedure to get into the parkade was rather confusing. I called ahead of time to see where I can park. I was told by front desk that I go from behind. There is an alley way. Upon arrival, the gate would not open and I found out I need to register my car first. No one told me that when I had called to find out about parking. Thankfully, they let me in anyhow cause there was a car waiting behind me to get into parkade. So front desk opened the parkade gate for me in the end.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Comfortable airport stopover.

The room change was considerably higher than the advertised price shown on our email confirmation.

Very comfortable bed, great blackout curtains and very efficient shuttle bus to and from the airport.

Stay Away
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Overpriced. Old. Outdated. Bed was sagging in the middle and very uncomfortable. The shower still has a straight shower bar and it is too small. Small TV that doesn't pivot. The shuttle van is ready to fall apart. Tape holding pieces together. Every bump is loud and jarring. Even the check in procedures are from the 70's. I will not stay there again

The pub next door

Convenient location, with good nearby services.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

WiFi service in the room and lobby was slow and erratic. The nearby Marriot Hotel has better wifi in its Lobby. The bed seemed hard, but that may reflect more our arduous day of travel.

Location is across from a Park, providing relaxing walking area. Excellent shuttle service to/fro the airport.

Comfy convenient airport hotel
    • Room Selected at Check-In

There was nothing negative about our stay.

For our one night layover, thishotel was perfect. Great airport shuttle, courteous staff, nice shower, and very comfortable beds!!

Excellent hotel! Highly reccomend
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The only thing that could have been better was the pool was incredibly cold. My young son wouldn't get in it because it was too cold for him.

I loved our stay at the hotel! The free ride to the airport was extra helpful and the staff was all very friendly and went out of their way to help. Nicest people I've ever dealt with at a hotel. Would Highly reccomend

Pretty good - would stay again
    • Standard Queen Room

Cons: - very small room - it was a bit of a hike from the Canada line train.

Pros: - Room was clean - bed was comfortable - staff was very nice, especially the airport shuttle driver - it was pretty quiet

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Brief but lovely stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking was a tad confusing. I had parked at the other end of the building not realizing there was indoor parking. I thought I would do like many hotels, provide my license plate number and go to my room. Recommendation to future guests requiring parking - pull up to the front, check-in and use the room key to access the parkade. The entrance is via the back alley. If your room is on the 6th floor like mine was, you can drive your car to that level and access the hallway to your room without having to take the elevator.

The staff were friendly and efficient. They upgraded my room at no additional cost, possibly taking pity on me as there was a tail end of a conference going on. Tail end seems apropos, as the conference featured adults wearing and walking around in full scale animal costumes - I kid you not - very strange. The room was a one bedroom with kitchen. It was very nicely decorated and quite clean. The location was close to YVR and one doesn't have to go far to catch the Skytrain if not driving. Shopping was also near by.

Book definitely book again!
    • Standard Queen Room

I found the bed a little uncomfortable but still was able to get a good night sleep.

I enjoyed the design and style of our room. My favourite parts where the bar and bathroom!

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

We were upgraded from a queen room to a lovely suite .
    • Standard Queen Room

We were upgraded from a queen room to a lovely suite . That was nice :) Also, when we called for the shuttle from the airport , within 10 min our ride arrived:)

Caught in the middle of the furries!
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a convention on the main floor of people dressed in animal costumes. I was positioned in a room in a middle of all these characters. They were loud.

The staff were very pleasant. I liked the being able to park my car with no extra charges.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Bugs!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hot tub out of order and the hotel was not clean

Our room was infested with ants! It was so horrible, the carpet actually was crawling with them. My daughter dropped a hash brown during breakfast room service and within 5 minutes it was crawling!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Poor
    • Standard Queen Room

Placed me in a bottom room with loud party going on across hall in conference room. Could not sleep. I thought it crazy to put guests in a room across from a late night party.

Staff friendly, shuttle driver excellent

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

A comfortable place to stay while you wait for a flight.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The Hallways and elevator. Both were a little creepy and dirty. But once in the room we discovered it wasn't a bad place after all. Spacious and clean. Updated and safe.

Clean and comfortable rooms. Very quiet too.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Great overnight stopover
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Somebody was smoking on the floor and it was coming through the vent in bathroom, with bathroom door shut it was fine

I loved the walk through to a Celies the pub meaning I didn't have to go out in the cold,

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Great customer service.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Great customer service. Front Desk was very polite. This is our 2nd stay here and they are very helpful. we got a free upgrade to a penthouse suite which is very nice for a pre valentine present for me and my husband. Definitely coming back here!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Outstanding
    • Standard Queen Room

The shuttle service was exceptional. We were running late on departure and they provided immediate personal shuttle service to the airport. We didn't need to wait for the main run in 15 minutes or take the taxi option. Outstanding.

The reception was courteous. The room was spacious and well maintained. Proximity to restaurants was ok.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Our family stay here as our last night in Vancouver.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

One of the bedrooms was athe size of a cupboard and had the heating system in it, loud.

Our family stay here as our last night in Vancouver. Great location for airport but that is all. Visited the local Irish pub for dinner, very nice.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

We were using the hospital for a procedure..we were very grateful for the parking facilities and the
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The lighting in the entrance hall of our room was non existent!!very dark..especially for people with mobility issues..

Very pleasant staff both Ian the front desk and the coffee shop..

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Restful stop with no worries
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. We would have been late to the airport with regular shuttle service and they took us personally with a small van immediately. Very friendly. The room was totally up to their standard of excellent care.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

I booked a reservation online with the hotel for one room...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I booked a reservation online with the hotel for one room to accommodate 5 people and the confirmation went through. When I got to the hotel the staff told me I had to switch to a bigger room and they charged me an extra 150$. The system should not let customers book invalid reservations.