Reviews of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton 3 stars

150 Westcreek Boulevard, L6T 5V7 Brampton, Canada

#7 of 12 hotels in Brampton

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Overall everything was good.

Breakfast was ok but too much eggs everyday. Not everyone eat meat. So it good to add vegetables, potato, hash brown etc. orange juice, apple juice was good. Add more items to the breakfast.

Overall everything was good. The location of the both rooms were good. Clean and nice rooms. Housekeeping were good. Front desk staff mr Adnan was good during check in. Ms Samta was very helpful with my reservation and nice person.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

good quality price hotel :)

Hotel and staff were great! Breakfast was very good and had quite a few options. Pool was also nice and closes late which was great for our schedule. I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants a nice hotel not too far from business centers.

Very friendly staff.

Bed unfortunately not as supportive as I'd hoped it would be. But still had a comfy sleep. Stayed only one night, unfortunately at 5am the fire alarm went off because a guest in the hotel was smoking in their room. Guests had to evacuate the building, and waited over 30 mins to be allowed back into the hotel. This was something out of the control of the hotel, but wish there was a shorter wait time. Hotel staff did apologies the following morning for the disturbance. Note to all guests in hotels though, don't smoke in your rooms! Or you will be hated by all the guests that are staying in the building with you!

Very friendly staff. So accommodating. Booked a conference room to use one day, and the room was too small for all invited. They quickly changed the room to a bigger room so we could all fit comfortably.

Comfortable but needs a thurrough cleaning.

The room was not as clean as it should have been and Reeked of Cury as if someone had been cooking in the room for the entire stay. it was Very crowded due to the July 1st holiday I assume.

The property is under additional construction and located in an Industrial area.

Good bang for the buck. Great staff, quiet hotel and clean.

The hotel was under construction at the time. The location without restaurants near was awkward, but the staff gave us menus from places that would deliver which was great. We did not have our car with us.

The staff was very efficiant and pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfortable. As we had to fly out early we missed both breakfasts on both times we were there, but were able to see the set up and we were offer "to go bags". That was very nice. I would go back for sure.

Comfy beds
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The only thing I can think of that I didnt like was that the fitted sheet on the matress kept coming off, don't think it was the right size sheet.

Check in staff was really good, the place was neat and tidy even though they were under construction. The room was also clean, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in while staying in a hotel. The breakfast bar had a variety of breakfast foods including tons of different gluten free foods! And the breakfast staff was super sweet, the one attendant even went table to table to check on everyone and ask if he coupd get them anything else, it was really nice. The location of the hotel is not far from the highway or airport and only minutes away from shopping and a variety of food locations. I definitely would stay here again!

Stay was very nice and the room was lovely.

It was a bit frustrating that we were going to be charged for an extra nights stay as we requested a late check due to our flight not being until 10pm

Stay was very nice and the room was lovely.

The pool slide was not open so the kiddies were disappointed...

The pool slide was not open so the kiddies were disappointed and the AC stopped working a couple of times and the first time it took a long time to get someone up to re-set it.

For the price- I was pleased with the services.

I wish there was more counter space for preparing meals or when eating in when too tired after a long day....for a group of 4...eating while sitting on bed really a bit uncomfortable. Perfect for only 2 to dine in.

Clean room, breakfast was decent and effective. Location is ideal and parking was plenty. Ideal rental for lodging for leisure tour purposes of GTA region...

Dissapointment
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The swimming pool was very very dirty as the water looked stagnant and murky, almost a swampy green colour. You couldn’t even see the bottom of the pool. My s/o refused to even dip his toes in. The whirlpool does NOT work.... there is no dial to set the timer so it will not turn on.... and there was so much stuff floating in the whirlpool I regret having ever stepped in it. (REASON I WOULD NOT RETURN) Oh and water slide is only open fri/sat/sun... the pictures of the pool area are VERY misleading. Now I just wish that I had ran back to snap a few pictures for this review & I had checked out the pool are BEFORE leaving the hotel to purchase a $40 bathing suit that was useless.

The bed was extremely comfortable, spa bath in the room was nice but a little smaller than I was expecting, and the jets aren’t very powerful.

Very good deal for us!

Unfortunately I found a trash in the elevator thrown away by one of the guests at the midnight.

Breakfast was great for us even if it’s free. The staffs are helpful and friendly. The entrance is under construction and due to this parking space seems less than usual.

Disappointing location in remote place

In the middle of nowhere and no bar or restaurant All plastic utensils at breakfast - not good for the environment or to eat easily

Breakfast was good Friendly staff

Would stay there again, it was very very comfortable and employs some great staff!

The location though easy to get to was not in the most ideal location. Located beside I believe a sports complex. At bedtime someone parked over there had the music cranked in their car so loud that it throbbed in our room which was near the complex.

The reception staff were super greeters, very friendly and welcoming! Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was what was expected, scrambled eggs were great and still hot enough. They have a swimming pool which we would have liked to have used but we were only there for the night so no time.

a nice comfortable hotel to stay in not good transport facilities if you don't drive

The booking.com website when we booked stated free shuttle to airport which THEY DO NOT DO A 40 DOLLAR BILL BOTH WAYS NOT HAPPY

The staff at breakfast especially farah were amazing they went out there way to help also the cleaners and main staff were very approachable and dealt with enquiries efficently

Enjoyable visit

That the pool slide had very redtricted times of use; the HDMI channel didn't work; the lack of vacuuming in the room

Staff were excellent; very friendly and eager to assist

Loved it!!

Next door neighbors were very loud.

The hotel was very clean, spacious, comfortable. The staff was very nice and accommodated my needs when my flight was delayed.

The hotel is very appealing to the eye.

The pool is pretty small and shallow.

The hotel is very appealing to the eye. It’s clean & the staff is very nice & accommodating. 12:00 check out is very convenient as well.

if you got no where else to stay ----

15 minutes to check in??? I stay at various Marriot properties and generally it is excellent -- this property is tired and the staff is not great...

there was parking close to the door

Disappointed and disappointed doubly in consideration of the price.

The promotional material stressed how close you were to the airport. It also said you has a shuttle. We eventually came to find out after we booked the shuttle doesn't go to the airport. Would not have booked if we had known this. Only one bath towel provided for two people... No at the front desk in the morning.

They couldn't find my reservation when we check in from...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

They couldn't find my reservation when we check in from booking.com Front desk was amazing they said they would check me in with the same price as booking.com. after we went to our room they called and said everything was taken care of they had spoken to booking.com

Not clean at all, dirty toilet, shower curtain, shower (hair and dirt in shower). The faucets in the bathroom were switched but was unaware of this until about to check out (cold water came out when switched to hot side). Room was 17 Celsius degrees when we got in there, absolutely freezing. Check in took forever and when we complained the staff didn't even apologize. Would not recommend.

Final' time getting a room

They didn't get the confirmation from booking directly so they didn't want to give us a room even though we showed them our instant booking confirmation. We had to wait 2 hours in the lobby.... it was unacceptable.

Final' time getting a room

spacious room and good breakfast

advertised as free airport shuttle on website but there was no shuttle service at this location. I had specifically requested a shuttle service in the comments when I booked and the comment was printed on the confirmation but up to the arrival time the was no correspondence about this. Therefore one would believe that comments are either ignored or not read at all.

spacious room and good breakfast

staff very very nice
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

our room was visibly dirty (the floor, the bathroom, the coffee maker), the eggs were wet and slimy and the waffles tasted like dirt

staff very very nice

Surprisingly pleasant. The place is simple, modest, and very comfortable.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

Food options. I arrived late and there were few options for dinner... although the evening manager was helpful directing me to a local restaurant and arranging for transportation (with a voucher system)... it would have been helpful to have some options within walking distance.

Horrible. I

Customer service needs to do better. They need to know how to talk to customer without an attitude.The lobby needs to be clean more often it is winter and outside is dirty and wet but if you clean it 3 times per day how about u clean it 4.The carpets are smelly,they need to be changed.

Nothing I, left the very day I checked in plus folks around town refer to the facility as a brothel.

It was okay for the price. I didn’t have high expectations. Breakfast was okay . Not great coffee.

Not enough facecloth/ hand towels for 4 people. Omly 2 provided and when requested extra for next day I got only 1 in total . Not impressed by this. But we managed to make do .

Good choice for a nice affordable hotel.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The room had a slightly musty smell. Turning on the air conditioner seemed to help. The location of the hotel is in an industrial park type location. This is not entirely negative and nothing more than a 5 min drive to all the stores and the highway.

The staff were polite and helpful. The continental breakfast was fairly standard with nothing to complain about. The room was clean and quiet at night. The pool has a nice slide and was well kept.

This is a great place to stay and we enjoyed it!

I did not like that you Don't offer Hot Chocolate 24 hrs like coffee and ran out. Everyone don't drink coffee.

The breakfast was amazing. You had healthy choices which I loved.

Stayed for a wedding

one of the sheets underneath had stains on it which I only noticed when I woke up the next day.

Staff by far the most knowledgeable staff I've come across!!! Very welcoming and well informed. Got complimentary upgrade, googled how far venue and church were for me! The staff truly rock!!!!

This was my third stay at Fairfield Inn and most disappointing stay.

Noisy fan outside of the window. Bathroom was not clean and the bathroom plug was not working in order to use the hairdryer.

Convince to highway. Breaskfast. Microwave in the room.

Disgusting workers
    • King Room with Spa Bath

Im a pregnant woman and the reception refused to give me my room because I had no credit card. I waited a good 25 or 30 mins for them to let me know I could use my debit card although I put on my reservation I was paying cash for the room. This was definitely a racial profiling matter although these two dodo's were indian and I was black. Very foolish behind the counter! Watch who you leave at your reception desk, this was definitely not my moment for 7 months pregnant and I will never book a room here again! And by the way my sheets were never changed the whole time I was there. How do i know this?? The lint from my pyjamas were still on the sheets after pulling up the comforter!! Just disgusting and despicable never again! Next trip to Toronto I'll be downtown credit card or not!

Our stay was great

There was nothing we didn't like

We love it all excellent hotel and stay we've stayed in many hotels and This is by far our favourite the staff were great the pool and water slide were so much fun the stay was a 10/10 for sure we will be back :)

Overall our stay was great we've been to many brampton motels a this one is by far the best we will

The breakfast wasn't the best this time we didn't end up finishing it but it's been good other visits

We love the pool and overall everything

Good hotel, but very isolated due to location in an industrial area.

The location is in an industrial area with only one bus route (40 on Brampton Transit) going to it. In spite of this, the hotel offers a limited shuttle service (7 am to 10 am and then from 5 pm to 10 pm.) The buffet options run out before the buffet closing time and are not replaced with equivalents.

The property is good and clean overall.

Good

If you have a car, location is not bad (industrial zone). Far from city center (due to congestion) and close to the airport. Nice swimming pool, good breakfast options. Overall, clean and noise-free hotel for a good night sleep.

It was clean, comfortable with spacious rooms.

Going downstairs for hot water for my tea. Would have liked a kettle in my room instead of coffee maker.

It was clean, comfortable with spacious rooms. Also having a microwave and fridge in the room.

Very good stay, clean hotel, big room, friendly staff and great pool for the kids.

Nothing that I can think of.

Very clean hotel, room was a nice size, staff was very friendly. The pool was the best part for the kids with the 3 story slide to the pool. The kids played for well over an hour going up and down on the slide. The only thing is that the slide is not open every day and starts mostly later in the day. I like the fact that the hotel was close enough to the may highway.

Overall we loved our stay.

the meat at breakfast was horrible! Would have liked some treat like options for breakfast; doughnuts, cinnamon buns, coffee cake. didn't like the lack of hours for the water slide. The hot tub had a lot of suds in it making it questionable about being in it.

Overall we loved our stay. Staff was friendly, location was good, quiet room. Coffee was awesome! Like the 12 pm check out time. We will be back!

Not impressed

We were supposed to have 2 beds on August 19 and were told that was not available as booked. One of our group had to sleep in the bath tub. We had asked to even just have a cot. Totally unacceptable. If this doesn't get made right there will be many ppl not using this chain again. We were there with the wedding group. It was a rough night aside from the fact we were supposed to check in at three and they did not have our room ready till 5:30 and by the time we got back to the venue. Dinner had started and our food was cold.

Quite good living experience

The location is far away from Toronto Pearson Airport and there's no shuttle bus in the hotel... It would be awesome if more types of fresh fruits are served for breakfast!

I've got a really quiet room next to the elevator. There is an exquisite exercise room on the ground floor and it opens 6 AM - 11PM.

Great Experience!

Access to food and other amneties is far which inconveniences the guests during the stay.

The rooms were well kept, the staff was extremely friendly as I had a small hiccup with my reservation but they were able to accomodate to the T. Excellent job, keep up the great work!

good breakfast only on weekdays.

most uncomfortable bed ever slept in any hotel.hot tub was not clean and had mold. swimming pool needed more chlorine. pool area was nice but pool itself not. Weekend breakfast was stingy and not well served. room price was HIGHER THAN WOULD HAVE GOT FROM OTHER PLACES. They did not offer any Privileges being a member of Marriott club because booking was done thru booking.com. Overall, very disappointing

good breakfast only on weekdays. staff friendly and smiling. good parking .

Nice hotel
    • King Guest Room with Sofa Bed

The pool's water didn't seem to be 100% clean, but that didn't stop us from getting in. The room felt a bit small, but I liked that it included a small fridge. Our view was a wall, from a warehouse-type building right beside the hotel.

Nice hotel, really enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and the pool and whirlpool, which were fun to be in, especially the 3-story high slide that even adults can use.

We would definitely go back

We loved the pool with water slide. The hot tub was nice as well. We had comfy beds. Very clean rooms. Excellent price and excellent stay we would go back in a heart beat

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Tired, dirty hotel...pathetic experience

The hotel is dirty from the moment you walk in. Dirty carpets . Room was humid and stuffy. Will never go back. Pool was pathetic!

Nothing to write home about

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very pleasant stay, accommodations well made up for the extra distance!

We were there for only one night due to flight cancellation, all hotels closer to the airport were booked so this was about a 15-20 minute drive, but, bottom line, we had no Canadian dollars to provide a tip, that's the only downside I experienced.

Free breakfast buffet was the best we ever had!

Not a complainer, but this experience was pretty bad

Breakfast, control of the noise, the staff cleaning up the blood off the elevator door I mentioned to the front desk, or the empties everywhere. The staff doing their jobs rather than playing on their cell phones

Not a whole lot except the price

Pleasant stay will come back again.

I don't have anything major to say. I only believe that the slide should open more hours and the pool should be cleaned more often.

The staff are superb. I liked everything from the welcome to the goodbye. The breakfast was very good and had many varieties. My kids loved the slide in the pool.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

nice, clean, good facilities, good value for money.

only one receptionist, very busy, I had to wait to check out as the receptionist was having a snack and there was no one at the reception.

nice, clean, good facilities, good value for money.

AVOID this property!
    • King Room with Spa Bath

Water came pouring through our ceiling at 1am, they put loud guests beside us in a mostly empty hotel, TV was only the lowest quality basic local cable stations, the few in-room movies available were pathetic/awful, the floors & furniture weren't clean, and to top it off they accused us of smoking in the room when we absolutely didn't, and stuck us with a $250 fine they refused to reverse or produce any evidence for. Probably a scam. This was the worst hotel we've EVER stayed in - AVOID!

Jaccuzzi tub sort of functioned.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Expect it when you least expect it.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

It's booty call hotel, you may get random people kocking on your door asking if you texted them or you may get woken up by a fire alarm because at 3 am because who needs sleep theses days!

Quiet location (traffic, noise), decent staff

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed.

The feel of the room was close to how my home feels. I would definitely want to consider this place or the other locations close to my future destination.

Breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed. Modern look

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

It was peaceful

For the price payed I thought the room would've been a bit bigger and have a nicer bathroom and bath

Service was good. Nice people to be around and I had an enjoyable stay

One great night out

Was happy with my stay, no complaints about anything, I'd like to see an area set up outside for smokers to be able to sit at, out of the wind either inclosed or not as this and many other properties have gone smoke free

Loved this place, it was clean and room was not fancy but the decore was updated and very nice, the room was quiet and bed the bed very comfortable, I was thrilled at the reasonable rate and the breakfast provided was great, you don't usually see bacon provided at the enclusive breakfasts, thanks so much, things are being done right at the Fairfield Inn in Brampton, I will look forward to staying here again in future trips to Brampton and will definitely recommend this motel to family n friends

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Decent for the money spent.

Location is nice and hidden away from public areas. Very close to the Coca Cola bottling facility. They don't have much service staff or a large café.

The room was very clean. Got it very cheap so it was worth it. I would not pay regular price for this hotel.

Breakfast and spacious room

Outlets in the room were not working. Tv can not be used with external devices. Room service cleaning was poor, trash was not picked up properly, towels and bathroom supplies were not provided after cleaning the room.

Breakfast and spacious room

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Nice place

Room price compare to others high , overall great location.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Very good!

Gym needs updating!

Liked the rooms

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Room was amazing

Room was amazing

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Convenient and good location.

Breakfast should have more varieties like cakes , potatoes, hash browns, vegetables.

Convenient and good location. Nice facilities.

Quite Ambience

No Complaints

Quite Ambience

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Ok for business trip

The bed and the bathroom a little dated and no soap .

Liked the personnel and breakfast '

No stores nearby

No stores nearby

Fitness center

Absence of tea in the room.

Fitness center Staff

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

6.0
    Shower tiles on the floor was gross.

Shower tiles on the floor was gross.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The pool slide wasn't available for use til 6pm.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool slide wasn't available for use til 6pm.

A nice bed and breakfast.

Indoor pool small. No outdoor facilities.

Large and new bedroom, bathroom and breakfast facilities.

Good

Just need refurbishment

Excellent 214 room with Jacuzzi. Very spacious.

Enjoyed my stay and will be back

Staff were very helpful and bed was super comfortable

It was comfortable and the staff was very polite and helpful

It was comfortable and the staff was very polite and helpful

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The breakfast was excelent.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was excelent.

it is good for aireport travelers

it is remote area nothing their

it is quiet area

this will be our new fave hotel in the area

everything is great, just keep it up!

very clean