Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview 4 stars

6455 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 3V9 Niagara Falls, Canada

#25 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

We had booked a non view room but at the front desk were...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

For the price of the hotel/room it was not so luxury... old wooden furniture didn't really impress us.

We had booked a non view room but at the front desk were switched to a city view. Very sweet as we did not have to pay anything!

Very nice time in Niagara Falls and at the Four Points Sheridan. Would love to come back again.
    • Executive King room - City View

Although there are a good selection of restaurants on premises, they are very pricey. Also, the Four Points Sheridan charges you a daily fee for parking ($21 + tax) to park across a roadway in a designated lot. Valet parking at the hotel is ($43 + tax) . Seems expensive since other hotels allow you to park for free or quite a bit less.

Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and professional. Check-in and check-out was relatively quick with no problems. Room was spacious and very clean. Price of room was reasonable and cheaper than other hotels located right next to the Four Points Sheridan. Location was good and within a short walking distance to many Niagara Falls attractions. The enclosed walkway to the casino was very nice (especially in inclement weather) and the arcade area for children looked very clean and entertaining although we didn't use it. Our view of the City and Falls from our 11th floor room was nice especially at night when everything was lit up.

Misleading pictures they advertise
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Pictures are misleading. The pictures they advertise are not the same as the room you get. Staff wasn't overly pollute , nor did they apologize about it. Location is good however

The location was good

Had a fabulous time
    • King Room - No View

We loved our whole experience at this hotel. All the people we dealt with at Fallsview were soo friendly. We felt like we were special guests. The location was right on. Everything was within walking distance.

Runaway weekend
    • King Room - No View

Carpeting in room, please throw them away.

Very nice check in, good proximity to casino property with covered walkway. Excellent IHOP in hotel for a super breakfast.

Disgusting. Maids didn’t clean the room. Pubes in my shower
    • King Room - No View

The shower was unclean. I woke up to pubic hairs in my shower the next morning. Unsure if even my bed was cleaned. Very dissapointing. Made this clear to the front desk and the woman just stared at me, did not even appologize. Wasn’t able to shower because of the lack of cleanliness. Stayed here about 15 times before. Never will again after this experience. Really thought that the Sheraton manager would have reached out to apologize for the inconvenience as the individual at the front desk didn’t apologize.

I loved 4 points by Sheraton
    • King Room - No View

I think it would be great to have complimentary breakfast, even for a charge :)

I rarely leave reviews but I feel compelled to write you one. My wife and decided to extend our honeymoon from Kenya and we picked your location. The staff, upon leaning about the purpose of our trip, upgraded our stay :) They even gave us a bottle of good wine at no extra cost. But what I valued most from them was the professionalism and friendly environment. The room was very clean and comfortable. My wife and hope to return sometime in the future. Thank you for your hospitality!

The stay experience was not at all worth the money I paid.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Had to pay for parking , Was very expensive compared to other parking facilities around the hotel. No microwave and fridge in room, even after paying such high amount for the hotel. Requested to heat milk for my toddler in microwave and the front desk said they cannot help. The room carpet was not fresh and had a pungent smell when we entered the room.

Good
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Better service, as when we asked for something, never received it or waited for it awhile.

I did not like the idea of that walkway to casino so far. Very deceiving when you are looking online.

It was nice but could have been better
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

The price was a bit high for one night that was why we did not stay longer the surrounding restaurants were pricey but with a bit of a walk we found lots of options and there was no breakfast option offered to us where other places will offer breakfast

the Location was convenient

Great value
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

Breakfast should be included. Air con unit was old and noisy so had to switch off at night

Location being close to amenities, size of room, comfortable beds

Card lock issue has us sitting in the hallway until 11:15 pm.
    • Executive King room - City View

Card lock issue has us sitting in the hallway until 11:15 pm. Three separate staff attempting to let us in. Maintenance let us in but suggested that we couldn’t leave as he was unable to fix it until morning. Spoke to front desk manager, offered a future stay discount email. Nothing was sent. Staffing seems inadequate for the Volume and they have yet to honour their promise.

Billed as 4 star but seemed more like 3 star.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Room was too dark and not enough mirrors. Bathroom was wheelchair accessible which made it too large for me so it didn't feel handy. The parking was across a busy road instead of onsite.

Quick elevator service. Very quiet room location.

Not the hotel that I thought I was booking.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

It was not the Fallsview Casino Hotel which the images inherently imply.

The image online and in the email implies that this is the Fallsview Casino Hotel when in fact it is only connected underground to the Casino.

6.0
    It was okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

When booked , bath was indicated, no bath available in our room, I have a baby who is 1 and shower was not convenient as there is no door to shower so baby can just walk out/ also not safe, baby fell walking out of shower even tho I was right there because of lip from shower to floor. Also parking wasnt so convenient unless you had valet 35$ a day (which is what we got with the kids).

Just...okay
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

Check in was at 4pm. Didn't get our room till 5:30. Missed anniversary dinner reservations. Stains on pillow case and no blackout curtains to take advantage of late check out.

Manager surprised us with 2 bottles of wine upon check out when she heard about our check in experience.

The charges was different then was confirmed. USA rate was lower then canadas.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The taxes on everything and the cost of food and drinks. very high for two people to eat . $30 or more even for fast food. There should have been free parking for all guests who stayed there. No refrigerator or microwave in room, .

good location to the falls. rooms were clean.

The location, views and staff were great.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

Payment process was tricky as handled by hotel and not booking.com and received error messages on booking page to contact hotel.

The location, views and staff were great. Reservations and Front Desk team in particular were thorough in answering questions and double checking with internal team for clarity before confirmations.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

It was a horrible experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Property staff attitudes with us was horrible - we felt unsafe. When we returned to the property at night they forced us to checkout due to a fire incident in another floor. They did not express any courtesy. The unit smell was bed, not clean ...........

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Too expensive for what you get
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Room was not totally clean and tea machine kept having debris come out in my hot water. Also they make you pay fees for items I didn't even use. Parking very expensive. Very dated.

Location is good

Good size room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The restaurants are way too expensive! Tourist fee is annoying !!!! Had to stay outside for over FOUR hours due to a fire. Was somewhat disappointed with the "compensation gift".

Good size room. Comfortable beds. TV OK. Staff helpful and professional.

It is a clean hotel. Valets are excellent. Most staff at front desk were nice
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

Room needs proper vacuuming. Valet parking rates differed between your staff. No explanation where the pool was. We might have used it!

Your staff on floor 10 was helpful in getting into our room.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Disappointed
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

They didn't have a room for us when we arrived, I gave them our confirmation number for the booking and they said they didn't get it from Booking.com and they were sold out of rooms. So we had to find another hotel for the night. Not sure I believed them as we booked another hotel through you for the next night (Travelodge) and everything was fine for that one.

We stay at this hotel 4 - 5 times a year, clean and comfortable.

It was a great stay.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

It was a great stay. Felt very welcomed had so much going on in the area. we were never bored. the casino was so fun and they had a Starbucks open super late! Room was clean jacuzzi tub was great.

Hotel in good location but most likely will never stay there again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

The room itself was a little underwhelming especially for how much we paid for it. We also quickly realised that the room wasn't clean. The was used coffee and tea bags left out. There was a water puddle on the window sill. The staff didn't really do much except say sorry and send housekeeping. I was expecting at least a voucher or something as we had to wait around for housekeeping/maintenance to show up.

The bed was super comfy and having the Jacuzzi in the room was great.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The room was expensive; over $250 a night. The room we were given was dirty with a broken chair. We were given another room in better condition and a complimentary bottle of wine. I love Sheraton. This was a huge disappointment.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Hotel was great - hotel staff great

See above

Staff at ES Mario’s - rude. Cleaner stoned, staff eating between serving, rediciiusly long wait just to order drinks and staff too busy with own convo and not seating. Disappointing

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Room 113 - the room from hell (unless you like being kept up by loud music until 2am)
    • King Room - City View

If you get assigned room 113 then REFUSE TO TAKE IT! It's next to the bloody party room, and as such there may be really loud music and voices heard from there until 2am... :/

The staff was great, polite, and respectful. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was conveniently located.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Our room was really clean and comfortable, we had a nice...
    • Executive King room - City View

Our room was really clean and comfortable, we had a nice view of the river and part of the falls. We always book at the four points, staff is nice and fast at checking in/out.

Proximité de tout.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Restaurants are very expensive around. But I guess it’s mostly the city. Room was Basic for price paid.

Proximité de tout. / Close from everything.

Family trip
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

The carpet did not seem to be vacuumed. Totally grossed me out. We stayed two nights and by the second night my allergies really reared their ugly head. I think it was dust? The bed was not comfortable. The room was tired looking. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel or ever stay again and it was pricey.

Liked the location. Staff were very friendly. Pool was great for kids learning to swim as it was all one depth.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The hotel was clean and the room was a nice size.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

I payed extra for a room with a jacuzzi. I was not able to use the jacuzzi because the water was not hot enough. Went down to the whirlpool which was plenty warm but there was too much chlorine that made my eyes burn and children running in and out of the hot tub.

The hotel was clean and the room was a nice size. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

50% successful
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

1'st night we were in #715 and this was a nightmare because of the music from the facing bar was thundering our ears up to 3.30 AM; then, construction begone on 7 Am as a shift... I am sure your Reception staff knew about that issue, but still giving it in spite of possible problems, especially with 2 children. This night was a night off from my life. White! I called at 1.30 Am to complain, but Desk refused to move us immediately. At 10 of the morning, I complained again about it to the management and they finally moved us to #1202. Then, our staying became normal. They refused to reimburse us even partially with rather offering 1 bottle of local wine - that's cheap, as per me. The day of check-out I saw 2 mans aside of me arguing with Desk about the same issue...

Did not like all the extra charges.
    • King Room - No View

Did not like all the extra charges. Valet parking could see vehicle outside. Outrageous price for parking. All extra charges more than half of room charges. No fridge in room room not that clean wife wiped down counters.

It wasn’t worth the money and we will 100% not be returning to this property
    • King Room - City View

The fact that our room wasn’t ready until 7:30pm even though check in is at 4. I paid extra for a city view room and received a view of the parking lot and construction which woke us up around 7-8am. We were “upgraded” after asking to be compensated for the long wait for our room and received an attached room with a family with small screaming children and a screaming father at 7am, the bed wasn’t very comfortable and was collapsed at the sides

The room size was decent

Lovely stay

All good.

Bed was really comfortable. Guy on reception put us on higher level so we could see the Falls from our room window. Location terrific, walking distance to Falls. Parking cheaper at casino which is Very close to hotel. Checkout was quick. Overall lovely stay.

everything was good.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

I didn't know I had to pay for parking, these other taxes (vac. taxes) should not be charged to people. Other places give you a free breakfast ....not a discount . We picked the do not clean room and save $5 thought it was for each day....turned out you have to use it at Starbucks....which I don't care for......then put points towards next stay or some thing.

everything was good.

The stay was good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

the carpets in the room were older and smelled musty. Smelled like someone had been smoking in the room. The cable tv was not very easy to use.

location and staff very friendly

Overall was good KiKi in Ruth Chris was amazing bartender...
    • King Room - City View

Ihop had the worst service....after 45 mins of waiting for our breakfast we left no one said anything to us.

It was okay, they were training someone so she was a bit slow checking us in

Location was great.
    • King Room - No View

Service was less than desireable. No maid service day one.

Location was great. At end of We go line so got to the falls quickly. Large choice of restaurants in building or near by.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The property was in a good location.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The furniture was dated, the chairs were ripped. The lock on the bathroom door was broken. We complained about the lock and the staff person told my husband it was the law that no bathrooms have locks as a safety issue. Our adjoining room for our kids had a lock on the door- ours was just broken. That was ridiculous to lie rather than fix the lock.

The property was in a good location. The Fun Zone and Mirror Maze in the lower levels were good for the kids. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Bed was extremely comfortable and there were plenty of...
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

Parking was across the street, had to walk with luggage from car and it came to 30$ to park for just 1 night! Safety deposit box wasn't working. A movie on demand is 25$ before taxes...its not the movie theatre. Overpriced services.

Bed was extremely comfortable and there were plenty of towels!

Decent place. Not worth the price for the quality.
    • Deluxe King Room with Jacuzzi - City View

The pool was small and kept in a poor manor. It was not maintained and dirty. I also didn't like the soap/shampoo dispensers in our suite. They could have at least given us a bar of soap.

Disappointing, but ok considering it's located in a tourist trap
    • King Room - No View

Room was only made up at around 4pm. I guess they do all the rooms for those checking out, and then the ones that are staying over. Parking is WAY overpriced, especially considering across the street at the Casino (which is pretty much the same distance from the entrance as the hotel's own parking) is 1/4 the cost.

It was a decent average hotel. Nothing special. The valet and most of the rest of the staff were very nice.

• King Room - No View

Toilet tank did not fill up, tub took too long to fill, no toilet paper on roll and construction began next door at 630am. So much for sleeping in.

Pool area smelt like urine.
    • King Room - No View

Pool area smelt like urine. Selected a room for 399.99 but ended up paying 535... they knocked on the door in the morning several times did not get to enjoy sleeping in

The room wasn’t vacuumed, the jacuzzi wasn’t clean,we had to...
    • King Room - No View

The room wasn’t vacuumed, the jacuzzi wasn’t clean,we had to try to clean it, the iron was broken and it took us 3 phone calls to get a new iron, and one of the bed sheets had something on it that didn’t look appealing.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The room was big for just a basic room
    • King Room - No View

A bars music was quite loud one night and that made it a bit hard to get to sleep. But it was only one night out of 3.

The room was big for just a basic room

Service appalling, unsatisfactory and unprofessional
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

Room was not cleaned even once during our 2 day stay. No change of bed sheets, cleaning of room, no new towels. New towels only provided when we requested when we returned to the hotel at 11pm

My stay at this hotel was the worst experience I have ever had at any hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

This is to express my distaste and dissatisfaction in the services I received during my stay at the four points sheraton hotel at Niagara falls. Up until now, I am still waiting for an email from the manager. They literally forced me to sleep in a smelly room. No working phones in the room. It took me almost 7 hours going back and forth complaining of different things until I got tired and they forced me to accept the smelly room or if I chose to leave, I will not get my money back. I am still insisting on a compensation as this is totally unacceptable.

dirty sheets, no change of towels and expensive parking
    • King Room - No View

The room didn't have any place to hang the hand towels, my family and I visited Niagara Falls and after a long day, we arrived to our room at 1:30 a.m. and they didn't clean the room or provided new towels. The first day I found a terrible stain on the sheets, the manager sent us a bottle of wine for the inconvenience. By the way there are not mini refrigerators in the rooms.

Adequate.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The pool was very disappointing. Very small and had been opened to guests from the hotel next door that was under construction. Thursday evening ...there were 36 kids in the pool. It was nice that there were 2 hot tubs however they did not work properly. If we had realized the recreation facilities were what they were we would have selected another hotel.

Room was quite small but clean and the beds were comfortable. The 'city view' was the HVAC units and parking lot....more 'no view' than city view.

Good stay with friendly staff and accessibility to the activities in the area.
    • King Room - No View

lemon water jugs empty for long periods of time before they were re filled

Desk staff very helpful and friendly Parking staff worked hard to make sure everyone was accommodated. Loved the fresh lemon water in the main entrance area.

The bed was very comfortable.
    • King Room - No View

The bed was very comfortable. The room was what we needed for our vacation and the hotel with all the various access to stores, restaurants was awesome..

DO NOT BOOK HERE !!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Our Room was cleaned once for our week stay. I had to look for cleaning people and ask for towels and toilet paper. The carpets stunk quite bad and looked like they were there since the 80’s. the sink was backed up. They actually said this was their executive suite ??? And that we were in the newly Renovated section. No one even cared about our experience when I expressed my concern concerns at check out. It was a too bad so sad kind of attitude!! Wow- not impressed at all. I guess because it’s in close proximity to the casino they can charge an astronomical amount of money for this Dump. COMPLETELY TURNED OFF TO EVER GO BACK TO NIAGARA PERIOD.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Clean, comfortable, nice staff, nice rooms, nice pool, gift...
    • King Room - City View

Had to pay to park a couple streets over in a overflow lot and breakfast not included

Clean, comfortable, nice staff, nice rooms, nice pool, gift shop

Convenient location with expensive parking.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Parking was ridiculously expensive at $25 per night. Found out after that you could park for $5.00 per night at the casino across the street. When we booked the property, it told us we had a city view; instead we got to stare at a stucco wall. We received coupons for the restaurants in the hotel which seemed like a great deal until we sat down to eat. The East Side Mario's prices at this location were what seemed like double the prices at any other of their locations.

The proximity to the falls was great.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Uncomfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Beds were awful The music at night was loud ( I understand this can't be controlled) but then construction started early at 7am It was listed as city view and I did not know it was the parking lot

It was close to everything It had a lovely entrance and lots to do at the facility

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

uncomfortable and unwelcome at Hotel
    • King Room - City View

Front Desk Customer service make you feel unwelcome when checking in. No housekeeping provided, no fresh towels during our stay. For future travels I will not stay at this Hote.

Closed to main attractions

Good not great
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

There was no fridge in the room. If traveling with kids, beware as there is no where to put bottles of water or milk. I used the ice bucket and put the bottle of milk there and kept having to refill the ice. Quite annoying. Also, only 1 bottle of water was supplied to us per day. Should at least get a bottle per person in the room, to me that was unacceptable.

Staff was great, very friendly. Short walk to the falls.

We were charged double for parking and when we called to...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

We were charged double for parking and when we called to figure it out with the reception they told us we parked two vehicles (which we did not) and refused to refund us the second Parking fee. It’s a shame, as everything else was good.

Location is perfect and the hotel is very nice and comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The only negative comment I would make is that it is a very large hotel so it is very busy with people always at the elevator. Also there are many banks of elevators that go to different parts of the hotel, so you better know where you are going....

Love, love, love this hotel. Very modern and well kept. The staff are very efficient and great to deal with. The location is fantastic. If You enjoy going to the casino it is the best. You never have to go outside, because there is an adjoining walkway from the hotel to the casino, which is so awesome. There are many restaurants to eat at. The pool area is great...can't wait to return.

We will not be back to the property. We are widely traveled and this was by far the absolute worst.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Upon arrival our room was not ready. Check in is at 4 pm yet at 9:45 pm our room is not ready and after a considerable wait we were 'upgraded' to a fallsview room. The room size exceeded or expectations. Initially I was pleased but upon entering the room there was a dank, slightly musty, musky smell. My wife and I noticed it but did not make a big deal of it since it was late and we were both exhausted and needed to get our young daughter to bed. However, as the night routine began we could not turn on the bathroom lights and had to call for assistance. Someone came within half an hour and the situation was remedied. It was after midnight once we were settled in. The next night is when our horrors really began, near 8:30 there was a torrential down pour outside, and I began to hear a tap tap tap sound inside of the room. I mentioned it to my wife as she didn't seem to notice it and we both feel asleep shortly thereafter. However, around 9:30 we both woke to a continuous staccato sound. My wife checked the window to see where the sound was coming from. There was a leak along the top of the curtain rod about the width of an air conditioner. My daughter's suitcase was soaked. Puddles had started to form along the window seal and on top of the air conditioner in the room. We immediately called for assistance and placed towels down to soak up the water. We were told that someone would come up to help but after repeated calls no one came up. And after a while no one would answer the phone. We quickly assessed that clearly it was not just our room and there was a major issue at this property. I went down stairs to front desk in order to get assistance and spoke to the manager on duty, Jacob. While he did his best to be helpful, Almost an hour passed while trying to find an alternative room.

The bed was comfortable. Food options were great. One of the rooms I stayed in had very hard and uncomfortable pillows although the bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Overall average stay. Somewhere to sleep
    • King Room - City View

Booked city view and was looking at the parking lot. Had an older feeling to it. Was advised no ire rooms on upper floors for view. They should not call parking lot view - city view.

Location and close to Casino

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The location was great.
    • King Room - City View

The location was great. We were able to take the WeGo bus right outside of the hotel. The hotel has many amenities geared to families too. Our room was very quiet.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Excellent Stay
    • King Room - No View

There wasn’t really anything to not like. A small hiccup with the jacuzzi stopping while in use and we couldn’t figure out how to get it going again without having to get out and call for service to come up to the room and therefore kill the vibe. Other than that small hiccup THE ENTIRE STAY was relaxing, comfortable and incredibly convenient for location to everything.

It’s the 5th summer traveling to Niagara but the 1st time staying at Four Points Sheraton. It’s a great location and our first point of contact at registration/ check in was totally welcoming, warm and definitely professional. We were treated so well it really set the tone for the duration of our stay. The room was very nice: clean and the bed was very comfortable,

Due to room change from water issues we had to have 3 people...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Due to room change from water issues we had to have 3 people in one bed and my daughter slept on a pull out bed that you could sleep well on. When we booked a room with 2 queen beds. One elevator was not working. Promised a fridge and it never arrived and did not get a firm pillow.

Small beds, very loud air conditioning, overpriced parking
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

1. the beds seemed smaller in size than the queen size beds advertised (they looked like full size, but I did not have measuring tape to see the exact measurement - any smaller than these and two people could have not fit in them) 2. the air conditioning was very noisy, affecting the quality of sleep 3. expensive parking

location relatively close to Niagara Falls

We had a very spacious, comfortable and clean room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

We had a very spacious, comfortable and clean room. The bathroom was also very clean and toiletries were provided for use. Lovely hotel in a great location. very close to the falls also. Staff were lovely too. Will return again on our next visit

Brilliant hotel.
    • King Room - No View

This hotel is fantastic. The staff are always helpful. Matt on reception checked us in and out. He was so helpful and friendly. The room and fittings were lovely. Couldn't fault the hotel at all. Thank you to all the staff.

Good accomodations, good location, staff requires some language training.
    • King Room - City View

This is English tongue, Ontario, Canada. A variety of reception staff. who speak different languages for all tourists is acceptable, however, they should be well versed in all these languages in order to not create confusion and frustration which was very evident.

The location was great. Close to the Falls, Casino, parking, stores, restaurants and main streets. The room was clean and comfortable, although not sound proof.

Nice visit but no better next time.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

Housekeeping could have been better at the hotel. All extra fee that were added on everyday , especially to my hotel bill at check out I paid way more than what booking,com said I would.

All the different activities for both kids and adults.

If you can book on deal pricing this is particularly special. At over $300 a night I'd think twice.
    • King Room - No View

I would have liked a fridge for a cold drink overnight and the shower water pressure was very much on the light side.If

The bed was wonderful, the room temperature adjustment precise.

Good location and nice rooms.
    • King Room - No View

It looked like our tub/shower hadn't been cleaned. There was a used bar of soap left in the tub and water spots on the wall and faucets.

The room was a nice size. Liked that there was a couch and chair besides the beds and desk chair in the room.

Amazing
    • King Room - No View

We had an amazing time at this hotel! It was so clean, the location was perfect & the staff were so friendly & helpful! Thank you for an amazing stay! :)