Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale 3 stars

#25 of 48 hotels in Mississauga

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Amazing hotel and staff!
    • King Suite

Bed like a cloud, staff was amazing. I had about 20 guests staying there after my wedding at another venue and every person was very pleased with their stay!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Very good breakfast, very good Wifi, a comfortable room and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Being allergic to dust mites, I could feel them in the corridors. Not too seriously though.

Very good breakfast, very good Wifi, a comfortable room and very good location for business in Mississauga

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Property location was good for the purpose of my stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

Overall my experience with hotel was very poor. Noise in hallway at all times, day and night. Swimming pool left the family member kids eyes red. Too much chlorine ..Hotel charge my credit card multiple times for stay even though i paid for it when i booked my stay. 1 month later still waiting for a credit. No one answer the phone after multiple times trying to reach them.

Property location was good for the purpose of my stay.

The layout was nice, very modern.
    • Executive King Room

The cleaning lady’s left their dirty rags and cleaning supplies in the bathroom. We had to call front desk to get someone to come take out their supplies.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

It was fine and served its purpose.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed uncomtorable.there was garbage left in the washroom from a previous guest. One window didnt cover with blinds.

Pillow were soft...lots of towels in the bathroom.room tidy and spacious.

Toronto Traveller

The service is terrible..... staff couldn’t care less about you. Yes or No answers after asking a question. For the price of a room I expect more hospitable staff. Won’t go back.

Comfortable bed, nice interior design,very clean

Excellent reception staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was further from the airport than anticipated.

The receptionist on the morning we checked out was amazing and went above and beyond her job by finding out information regarding train tickets to downtown. She made what had been a very stressful few days much more enjoyable.

There was a system glitch between booking.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a system glitch between booking.com and the hotel whereby the booking amendment was not recognized. The hotel management was not supportive and one of the staff was extremely rude saying it is not there mistake and basically I should accept a new rate on top of paying for the old booking. I had to call booking.com and stay on the line for half an hour to try to fix the situation. Luckily, another employee was supportive and cleared the mess.

I liked the staff on the reception super friendly and very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to complaint to the reception that the bed sheets are dirty after the housekeeping cleaned the room! First they said it must be your children, I told them we just entered and my kids are still didn't even sit! To be totally fair they changed all the sheets very fast and blamed it on weekend housekeeper who must have been in a hurry to clean and leave!

I liked the staff on the reception super friendly and very helpful

My Bank Card die not work with the swaping device of the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My Bank Card die not work with the swaping device of the Hotel... I went out to look after a cash mashine at 23:00 :-( .... Next day I found a cach mashine in the Hotel 😡 ..... maybe they didn‘t know that 😳

Adequate for 1 night

A bit higher priced than others I’ve stayed in, it was not as accessible as I thought from the 401, harder to find at night as you have to go a few streets in to get to it. Upon checkout was told I should have used my email from sympatico because they have a “sympatico” discount.?

It was a nice hotel , check in staff very friendly

Good for 1 night transit

room is a bit worn down

super friendly staff, amazing breakfast for North America, 15 min from Toronto Pearson airport, 30 min to Toronto downtown sufficient parking, gym & pool, a lot of eateries nearby, ok for a transit night

Would love to come again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Car park often got full at night and had to hunt for parking

Excellent choice of breakfast items with fresh made to order omelets. Very helpful staff and great central location for our needs

Utter Failure on All Levels.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Where to start. I had picked this hotel based on the photos that made it look sleek and modern. I was actually excited to stay here- until I arrived. When I booked, I had paid about $20 more a night to stay here over comparable options in a better location. As I was staying 9 nights, that means almost $200 more for this trip. Now settle in for a long read as I give you a list of reasons I wished I had saved my money: 1. The pictures were misleading. This modern decor is a slap dash coat of paint and a nice armchair. The tub I had had that dirty grout look, the door was missing paint, it had those fun bed frame legs that toes like to find and there wasn't a coffee machine (which I figure is pretty standard these days). 2. The wifi was beyond horrible. I even switched to a room on a lower floor to get a signal. Every time I went into the hotel, I needed to reconnect and I always had to fiddle with it to make it work. Once after completing the whole rigamarole, it didn't connect. As I had forgotten to turn off my data, it ended up using it all up. 3. I asked to have the linens changed one day and I didn't happen (there was a stain, so it was pretty clear they didn't). 4. All of the pillows were those ones that are so soft that your head is enveloped in them. So uncomfortable and awkward. 5. Don't bother with the restaurant. $15 for breakfast is a joke and I had the worst steak in recent memory there. They seem to have delusions of grandeur, but fall woefully short. 6. Location is terrible. It isn't near anything (granted I should have looked into this more). When asked how my stay was, I decided to actually give my opinion as there were so many shortcomings (I'm normally a 'yes it was good' type of person). The person at the desk was really helpful and wrote them down to pass onto management. Obviously nothing will change, but there you go. So in conclusion, stay there at your own peril.

The staff were really nice. The location is good only if you need to go to the airport.

It met all my needs for a great relaxing birthday weekend.

Atm in lobby didn't work. I had to walk to the nearest gas station at 11pm to get some cash.

Clean facility, beautiful rooms, quite, great restaurant on site, amenities are clean and enjoyable. Would definitely be coming vavk.

disappointing for the price of the hotel, beds were not comfortable

Constantly hearing people close their doors, which caused our room door to continually slam like a draft or something, kept us up all night and morning, as the people across the hall were in and out of their room, very disappointing, will not be booking this hotel again.

the late check out, since we didn't sleep through the night

It was disappointing, horrible and very traumatic for myself and my husband.

The fact that our credit card was fraudulently compromised at the hotel and there were bugs in our bed.

Out credit card information was fraudulently compromised at the hotel. The hotel has an internal credit card fraud problem and the hotel staff were aware and they did nothing to warn or to protect their guests. We had to cut our weekend short and check out because of bugs in our bed also. This is an absolutely horrible hotel! Dishonest, fraudulent and dirty with bugs!

There was a scam call where a guy called the room phone and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a scam call where a guy called the room phone and said he is calling from the reception and the system is down and they lost all our reservation info and safety deposit info and need our credit card info again and said he will refund 20% of our room rate because of this inconvenience caused. I said I cannot give out card info over the phone and hung up and called reception right away. They said they've had this incidents before and many guests have been called like this and hoped we dint give out the credit card details. Having this going on in the past and right now, they surely should have informed us while checking in and also put out notes on the room walls. I saw one outside the elevator wall when I took the elevator down but not while coming up and not inside the elevator too. Safety being number 1 priority - with staff not warning us upfront - I would not stay here again.

• Standard Queen Room

When i first opened the bed sheet i saw a black hair so i realized the sheet may have not been changed. Only two small drawers in room. Breakfast very continental although we paid for it. More varieties is a must no lettuce tomato or cucumber

Great little get-away.

There was nothing that we didn't like about thus place. 😊

Breakfast was great. Room was clean and very comfortable. Pool facilities were clean and enjoyable. All in all, a great place. We will definitely be coming back to this place when we need a little get away. 😊

Weekend in Mississauga
    • Standard Queen Room

Pool was being worked on so was closed. No mention on Booking.com. The work was finished when promised though.

Good location with access to the freeway and retail. Restaurant and bar on premises.

Everything !
    • King Suite

I liked absolutely everything. Price was high but if i want the best it costs.

Everything ! I was running around to make sure i didnt forget a think got to hotel and check in and they had everything ! Heat was already on so it was warm and comfy. Room was gorgeous we had a jacuzzi suite...will so be going back

Homely place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was good on the first day. We stayed there a week and from day 2 to 7 it seemed the sausages and bacon were being warmed from previous days.

It is nicely located in missisauga, a short drive to car rentals and malls. It's got a hot tub and a pool which my daughter and I enjoyed much. The bed was so comfy.

For any inconvenience there should be a compensation of some sorts especially during the holidays.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness of the room washrooms. Hair was found in the shower and it wasn't even used yet. Hotel manager couldn't even try to accommodate this problem properly. So we left disappointed and dissatisfied.

The kitchen and bar staff.

Overall nice stay. I would recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was one asian woman at the front desk who had an attitude while checking us in and she asked me why did I book on bookings.com instead of the actual website. She stated she was the manager. Whether or not we booked through a 3rd party is not really her concern. I feel like she treated us like that maybe just bc we didn't directly book with them. Who knows but she was rude and constantly cutting me off when talking/

Everything about the room and the hotel was nice. It was clean and comfy. The pool and jacuzzi area was nice. And it was convenient around close to food and stores.

It was horrible
    • Standard Queen Room

The room that me and my husband stayed in smell extremely bad I went and complained and they couldn't accommodate us because there was no more rooms available

The room lacked drawer space, however, it worked out...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room lacked drawer space, however, it worked out perfectly for a 2 night stay. The pool was a bonus to keep my 6 year-old active and entertained.

Very good overall
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Reported a broken drawer facia upon arrival, offered a maintenance call to repair it, I declined, stating they can do it the following day, they agreed. When I returned the following evening it still wasn't repaired, they offered me points or a free breakfast to apologize

Bed very confi, nice roim

One of my favourite hotels
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The gym equipment could use a more thorough cleaning. The continental breakfast is not good.

The rooms are very nice. The staff here is amazing. This was my second stay at this Four Points location. They are so friendly and accommodating.

Great stay, to get around the area and to the falls.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wait staff of the onsite restaurant should be a bit nicer; they don't seem to care much about customer service. This must com from a European flare as most North Americans are very friendly and nice.

The property was easy to find, not far off the freeway. The area was a mix use area with easy access. Not too many restaurants around so you may need to drive a bit farther. Great location for not paying the highest price for a hotel.

The room was not very clean— we found numerous long black...
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was not very clean— we found numerous long black hairs stuck to the walls of the shower. In addition, it appears the window was missing a set of curtains. All we had were the sheer ones (even though there was a a second track for curtains) so we had the business' lights and signs across the parking lot shining in all night

Good accomidation for one night

The room itself is clean however the bed sheets should be updated to seamless bedsheets that way when sleeping the sheets dont unravel !

The property was very spacious and staff was kind

Great hotel and service!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My only complaint was the pillow didn't seem very comfortable (too high for my liking) and the a/c may be loud for some.

The room was clean and spacious and there were plenty of plugs for all of our electronics. The location was close to restaurants and coffee shops, but just be aware that some may be closed on Sunday since the hotel seems to be located in a business district.

Not the best but alright
    • Standard Queen Room

The wifi at fifth floor was horrible. There was no body wash. The cleaning ladies never came to our room when we never put the card on the door knob. All we put was "later please"

Comfort. Been to this hotel 3-5 times this year and it my fiancé likes this hotel.

Nice place, good service, clean, and safe.
    • Standard Queen Room

Clean rooms, but we didn't have body wash in the shower. At Taza, Marthalese was absolutely wonderful. We had a toddler with us and she made it a point to be extra nice and caring with him for our entire stay there. She was amazing!

Clean room , quiet area , staff was friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first day we went for breakfast , the waitress offered us free orange juice even when we did not ask for it. The day after when we ordered orange juice again , they asked us to pay for it. I just think the waitresses should all follow the same procedure to avoid confusion.

Clean room , quiet area , staff was friendly. They even called me after check out to make sure they can throw out the things i left in the room.

Excellent if travelling strictly for business
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Clearly this facility was for people traveling on business. The convenience store in the lobby was small, there was no concierge service and not shuttle to or from the airport.

The staff was extremely helpful when we needed their help, within the parameters of the services they offered. I had to go off site to rent a car.

Can do better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

After the first night we went sightseeing. On our return we found that the beds had no been made. We spoke with three front desk people and were assured that this would be rectified and that the housekeeping manager would be informed. In fact the beds were only made when a member of the housekeeping brought us missing bath towels.

breakfast was great.

OK but...

Could have been cleaner. Three lights didnt work...had to call reception. They sent a maintenance person. Power bar under the bed had been turned off. Cleaners should check all lights before signing off on the room.

Happily recommended!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staffs are highly professional which is very good but they should be more friendly, communicate some sort of warmth with guests. At least they should ask about guest' s experience as a courtesy.

Cleanliness, room space, location and car parking

Value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a big group staying at the same time as us and therefore a lot of knocking on wrong doors and running in the corridor. Airconditioner outside our window was noicy.

the hotel was close to the office i was visiting and there was plenty of parking spaces available even when we got back to the hotel late in in the evening. The beds were made every day and the cleaning was acceptable. Good to have a fridge and coffee maker.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Horrible staff customer quarry's mean nothing
    • Standard Queen Room

The fact that the front desk took 3 separate $100 holds for one stay we extended the stay because we were so pleased, only to find out that the hold was placed 3 times. When I spoke with front desk they lied stating I was wrong when my CC company was on speaker phone relaying the message. The topper was the heating fan that would not shut off and the fact that nobody cared to fix it or move us. The joke of the day was $50.00 spent on room service with items we specially requested with no cheese as my girlfriend and I are both lactose. When we called back they said the kitchen is closed and my girlfriend is diabetic thank God for uber eats. All in all the follow up sucks for a Starwood property I will never stay at another Starwood property again. It's not the mistakes you make it's how you fix them and as for this property they could care less, so we are left with both caharges for food that went in the garbage.

The property was nice

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Bed bug bites
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think I have a few bed bug bites and our toilet didn't work well. It didn't flush well on the first night and didn't flush at all the next morning.

It was quiet even though there were lots of kids from out of town on a school trip and taekwondo competition. I appreciated that our room wasn't near these groups.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Reasonable for the money but nothing very close to the location in terms of other restaurants/things
    • Standard Queen Room

We were told breakfast was at 7 - had a breakfast coupon and assumed it was for the buffet. We had to get to a meeting by 8. Arrived and the staff told us they weren't ready until 7:30 and the coupon wasn't for the buffet.

Beds were great, room was good. Noisy, between door slamming and partyers.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Clean, Cozy and Great Location!
    • King Suite

No early checkout. Late checkout was extremely expensive. I was told by the representative on the phone prior to check in that if the hotel was not very busy they may way the late checkout fees till 3pm. But when I checked in the lady said we have no such thing. $150 for a 4pm checkout, I refused.

Cleanliness. Bathrooms are stunning. Unique room designs. Cozy and comfortable beds. Location of the hotel is amazing.

Other than that everything else was perfect.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was a lady on floor 6 that kept using profanity every morning for the time I was there even at night until 9. She just wouldn't stop swearing, yelling at the top of her lungs.

Other than that everything else was perfect.

It was indeed a great stay especially due to the staff that made us feel athome.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I am not used to the twin bed in the room as it took a lot of space.

The staff that were at the restaurant were indeed very warm and helpful. The most important for us is that most of the staff were very warm and helpful.

I liked the beds, they were comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was only one elevator running while I was there. That made for some longer than usual wait times for pick up, and some crowded rides. Also, if you take part in the green choice of not changing the sheets every day, they will not enter your room at all, so the coffee station does not get refilled. Even if it is asked for.

I liked the beds, they were comfortable. I liked the location in relation to where I had to travel to everyday while there.

Offers of freebies included in booking.com price should ALWAYS specifiy how many are given per room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

booking.com offer for 3 adults and one child said free breakfast included. However when we checked in, were told the hotel only gives TWO breakfast for free. Staff very nice when I explained so he gave the other two breakfasts for a discounted rate of $10 each.

very contemporary decor

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

One of the reasons I booked there was for the pool.

One of the reasons I booked there was for the pool. The front desk said there had been an accident in the pool earlier that day, but the notice in the pool door indicated it had been closed for days. Also I had booked thru booking.com, had a confirmation # but no booking at hotel when I arrived. Not impressed!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Great staff and breakfasts
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Food at Taza bar is sub-par. Tastes prepackaged (reheat and serve). For dinner, better to eat elsewhere.

Staff are great! Breakfast buffet and fresh omelets are wonderful.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

The door to our room was already open, we thought someone...

The door to our room was already open, we thought someone was inside & there was a folded up blanket just thrown on the bed. It felt like the room was not ready for our arrival.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Will return soon.
    • King Suite

From the descriptions and photos I knew what to expect and there were no surprises. Staff was friendly, quick and easy check in. Everything I needed was on location. Will return.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

The room was clean and spacious
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

All the food I got from restaurant were so bad. Corridor was noisy reception was not very helpful no other restaurants are around except a BP

The room was clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Very very clean throughout.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Marked it down on location only because it is a conference hotel and therefore not a convenient location unless you drive. There was nothing of interest within walking distance.

Very very clean throughout. Staff excellent. Restaurant/food/room service also good. Abundant Wifi/ethernet/usb ports for good conectivity and recharging devices. If you dont get sheets/towels changed you can get breakfast money off vouchers. Excellent value for leisure over the weekends

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Awesome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool water needs to be a little cooler. I like to swim to cool off and the water is like bath water.

Everything. Everyone is helpful and friendly and go out of their way for you. Close to different shopping and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Comfortable

Comfortable

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Good hotel

Great facility

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

1. Cleanliness.

1. Cleanliness. 2. Overpriced for what I got. 3. Used dark color in design.

Pleasant stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to pay extra for breakfast

Beds were great with lots of pillows and the air conditioning

The bed was extremely comfortable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was extremely comfortable!

Worest mattress.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Worest mattress. Too much noise till midnight.low quality pellow

I don’t think I received a receipt via email

I don’t think I received a receipt via email

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was a little small, no drawers in room for clothes.

Clean modern facilities.

The hotel was in good location, it was clean, staff were...

Internet was slow.

The hotel was in good location, it was clean, staff were friendly and helpful.

Poor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was dirty and has mildew also internet was not working

Clean and comfortable rooms!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Clean and comfortable rooms!

The room was clean bed very comfortable.

Too far from amenities

The room was clean bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Professionalism and friendliness of Staff

Room decor. Too dark

Professionalism and friendliness of Staff

Hotel is outdated
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel is outdated Too far from everything

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No facilities in walking distance

breakfast

gym was small ,near the pool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

gym was small ,near the pool pool had bad smell we wanted to turning of the air condition but they did not do that.

excellent hotel services making the stay in Mississauga very pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room

very good services and facilities. Free Wi FI with good excellent speed. Free parking. Friendly staff. Nice gym and pool

Was pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room

The building isn't very new.

Comfortable bed. Clean room.