Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport 3 stars

6257 Airport Road, L4V 1E4 Mississauga, Canada

#33 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There are limited of choices of restaurants nearby. It wouldn't be a problem if you only plan to stay for 1 night for transit.

Next to the airport and free shuttle bus between hotel and the airport is available. Facilities were adequate.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That the shuttle bus drove past us in a hurry. Had to call hotel and request it to return. No comfortable chair in room to relax and or read in.

Staff was very friendly and informative.

• Traditional King Room

No good way to contact booking

I actually made the reservation for the wrong night amidst all the panic with the airport closure. There were no rooms available but the desk clerk gave me his name and said if I contacted Booking.com they would credit my account which you did not. You did not even reply. The desk clerk spent a good 15 mins trying to find us another room in the area. He was wonderful. I would not use your company again based on the poor response from you.

• Traditional King Room

The staff in the restaurant were polite and efficient. A couple of the breakfast dishes were unusual, and unusually delicious (tired of the same old thing so this was a nice surprise).

• Traditional King Room

There is a connect door between my room and the neighbor which is not soundproof Thus, I hear clear voice until the midnight.........

closed to airport with 24hr shuttle bus service

• Traditional Queen Room

Not enough staff. We had to carry our luggage by ourselves. Elevator is too small. The building is pretty old.

Great location near airport. Free shuttle from/to airport. Great breakfast. Quick check in/check out.

• Traditional King Room

The bed frame in Room 432 extended past the foot of the mattress. Both of us managed to bump into the corners. This is the first hotel room we've stayed in with a frame at the foot of the bed. Tired travelers should not have to navigate in a strange room to avoid bruises. Please change out that frame for one with just a headboard.

The pillows were soft, the sheets wonderful. Having a restaurant on site was a plus - try the Butter Chicken Tacos! Delicious!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was really helpful. We had some time and so we took the airport shuttle to the airport and then the train to the city. We got off at Union Station and the CN Tower was right there. We toured the CN Tour, found a Mexican place for dinner and then spent hours in the Ripley's Believe it or Not Aquarium. Best Aquarium I've ever been to! We were thereon a Monday night, so it wasn't too crowded.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Every staff member that we encountered went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and ensure we felt welcomed. The hotel had been recently renovated and was modern, clean and comfortable.

• Traditional King Room

We ate at the restaurant and the meal and service for dinner was great but the waitress at breakfast not so great. I did not want the buffet and although ordering off the menu was available it seemed to be an effort for the waitress. May have just been this individual having a bad day. My husband had the buffet and enjoyed it, good selection.

The place is so clean it sparkles - it looks newly renovated and is most inviting. Staff member Aneka at the desk was welcoming and check in was efficient. Appreciate the free shuttle to the airport. Room was large and comfortable with a big big screen tv . very comfortable stay near airport- would recommend and would stay again

• Traditional Queen Room

place a kettle and real cups in the rooms, with a supply of English tea bags, and ample milk pots

Staff were really friendly and helpful, the courtesy bus ran on time

• Traditional King Room

The lighting in the room is wrong, wrong fixture. Bad design, choice of paint and furniture. Your spending a lot of money and the room look and feel bad. The Sheraton hotels are one the top hotels in the world. You tell me why it looks so bad. It's a shame !

The lobby looked pretty good and the staff was amazing.

• Traditional King Room

We weren’t there long enough to really get a feel for the place, the lounge service was very slow and the wine portions were stingy (and that’s being generous) for the price.

The beds were SO comfortable and the pillows ....!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Clean room, easy travel from the airport (the free shuttle is great!). I love that they had dispensers in the shower for shampoo/conditioner/body wash instead of the little bottles- much more environmentally friendly!

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

*Bathroom had a dirty smudge on the floor tiles with hair in it. *The bathtub drain was working well. *Only half of the water from the faucet came out of the showerhead.

*Bed was very comfortable *Staff was very helpful

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didnt like the toietries....the shower cream, shampoo and conditioners in the dispensers smelled on the masculine side and there was no alternative ladies smelling ones. The shampoo also did not lather up, so didnt feel like I had washed my hair at all.

The feeling of space and the decor was great. What was not so good was that the corridors smelled of what I presume was new paint or carpet, which was a bit overwhelming. Maybe some room fresh Spray in those confined areas would help the overall ambiance. Receptionist was exceptional although I cant remember her name, she had a brilliant sense of humour which we needed after the stress of not being able to make a connecting flight and being forced to stay in a hotel. I am glad we chose this one. The breakfast was great and the staff.....chef? was very attentive. I dont personally like liquid scrambled egg as it is too runny for my liking, but everything else was very nice. The way breakfast was set out was very appealing with plenty of choice.

• Traditional Queen Room

Traffic was awful in the evening and we had to wait 45 mins for our pickup. The morning drop off was less than 10.

Good choice food choices and reasonable value for an airport hotel.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

It was super close to the airport. The hotel was lovely and smelled really nice when you walk in. The room was great, comfy bed and nice linens. Nicely maintained pool. When we walked in our kids said, can we afford this? We said yes the rate was very reasonable. Loved it and will stay again.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room service promised dinner in 20 minutes but it took over an hour . Restaurant was empty when we went up to room.

Close to airport. Good exercise and pool facilities. Free airport transfer.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was past midnight, and I waited 40 mins for the shuttle bus. Called the reception twice and was told that there was conjestion due to road construction, which I didn't notice on the way to the hotel, or back to the airport the next day. When I finally got on the shuttle bus, the driver asked which Four Points I'm going to. I was not sure and said that I will check. Then he said that I should be taking another Four Points shuttle bus that just arrived right behind him. He opened the door and told me to go to the bus behind him. He was rude and impatient. I went down the bus, but asked him to wait till I checked for the address. He just went off without waiting for my confirmation. I went to the second bus and the driver told me it should be the first bus. So, I ended up taking a taxi that cost 20 dollars because I can't bear to wait another 30 minutes for the next bus. When I informed the receptionist about my wait and having to take a taxi, he was not apologetic.

• Traditional Queen Room

Room has No fridge and no microwave. Breakfast not included in price despite the high rate for a hotel far away from city centre.

Staff are pleasant and helpful. Close to airport. Free shuttle to and from airport.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was a little tight and no fan in the bathroom. Could have used a mini fridge.

Fitnes center and pool. Staff were very helpful and welcoming. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Really liked the darkening out blinds and really big TV. We liked that the fitness centre and pool open 24 hrs.

• Traditional King Room

It was great overall. Lovely property

Staff was amazing and very welcoming in a stressful time for us stranded for a couple of days during ice storm. Front desk and restaurant people were terrific

• Traditional King Room

Refunding my payment as I could not make it due to a snow storm in Toronto.

I called to cancel my room on Saturday morning as soon as I was informed that my flight to Toronto was cancelled due to the snow storm. I spoke to a person on the desk who was very kind and polite, however was unable to cancel my room. I understand not refunding if I did not show up and did not call, however the Toronto airport was shut down and all flights into Toronto were cancelled.

• Traditional King Room

Many areas under construction. No fridge in room. Bathroom facilities very small and only for one person. No other area available. Would have helped if there was a mirror in the coffee pot area. Only two creamers so we didn't bother with coffee. Didn't need service for the night so coffee and water was not replaced. Heater/AC wasn't working properly and very noisy. Restaurant very noisy and kids running all over.

• Traditional King Room

When we arrived the pool facilities were closed. We felt we should have been informed of this at the time of booking...the reason for our visit to Toronto that weekend was for my daughter's hockey tournament, a very physical weekend for her...we were expecting the pool to be functional and it was disappointing. We would have booked another spot, if we had known.

There was a problem with the heating the first night. We informed staff the next morning and it was fixed immediately

• Traditional King Room

Bed and sheets and pillows were very nice -the staff was excellent and shuttle was a big bonus -food was excellent and staff in restaurant the best -I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and We have stayed here twice before

• Traditional King Room

The breakfast buffet was fantastic! Unfortunately when we stayed the pool was undergoing renovations however when they are completed I am sure it will be very nice. We used the gym which had just undergone a renovation and it was a great gym, very clean with good equipment.

• Traditional King Room

Lobby was under construction, but it wasn't really a problem.. nice to see they are making improvements though

Location to the airport was very convenient and the shuttle was a nice touch

• Traditional King Room

They are renovating lobby, restaurant etc and this came as a surprise . There was no info on their website. However, they are managing this well and there were no real issues.

Very clean and recently renovated room. Very friendly staff. Restaurant very well run, great service and very decent food at reasonable prices

• Traditional King Room

I requested a room near the pool and was put about as far away as I could have been. That didn't matter because the pool and everything was closed for renovations. That was obvious by the construction workers smoking by the entrances and spitting at your feet on the way in.

The TV was nice. Other than that everything was absolutely horrible! The parking lot was not cleared of snow it was very difficult to find a spot. The hotel was under massive renovations and every amenity was closed. The vending machines were removed but the signs leading to them were not .....that was frustrating in itself. No snack options available at the counter ...they were too busy! The staff was quite rude the room smelled of fresh paint.....etc.

under construction, poor restaurant

did not like that we have to pay extra $20.00 for a in room fridge, my wife travels with meds that have to be refrigerated. This is our first ever experience with four points that you have to pay extra for this at this style of hotel.

• Traditional Queen Room

The renovations were frustrating. I understand that they need to be done but I was disappointed to hear this when I checked in. The temporary restaurant and lounge was disappointing. The service was very bad.

The room was nice and comfortable.

• Traditional King Room

Hotel is under renovation. Checked-in around 3am after many airline delays. Check-in staff said the computer system was rebooting and it would take 5 to 10 minutes. Ended up taking around 20 minutes. I had called earlier to mention I would get in late... I would've expected them to prepare the room key before doing their computer system reboot. Woke up when renovation work began in the morning... around 8:30am I was on the 3rd floor and it sounded like they were working on the floor just above me...

Location is perfect. Short walk to and from Terminal 3.

• Traditional Queen Room

I always appreciate continental breakfast but only restaurant service available in AM. They did have free coffee set up in the lobby though so I forgive.

Bed very comfy. Both firm and soft pillows available.

• Traditional King Room

Room was cold; never really warmed up. The bathroom was freezing; Space heater helped but not alot. Washed my hair in the sink; not able to have a shower, bathroom was so cold.

Restaurant staff were very pleasant and the food was good.

• Traditional King Room

Load heating unit in room and the restaurant didnt have a good selection. They didnt even have room service like they sead they did. Room was cold most of the time.

Nice bed and washroom.

• Traditional King Room

Staff were friendly and helpful. They offered us snacks upon arrival, which was a nice touch. The rooms were clean and a decent size. We also enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and restaurant on site, which had great vegetarian food and cocktails!

• Traditional King Room

The check in process was smooth. Upon arrival we noticed the room was a littler smaller than normal. No big deal. i was extremely disappointed to find out the room service was closed early for holidays. Which is ridiculous considering its a hotel, should be full service regardless of time of the year. We drove a few hours through bad weather. . to arrive at our location and wanted to unwind in our room with dinner. Front desk was polite and offered to transfer me to the kitchen. It rang and rang and no answer. They closed at 10pm, i was calling at 9:50pm - No answer. Back to the front desk, to be transferred back to the kitchen. Back to the front desk to be told they closed at 10pm. We did receive a call from manager but it was a pointless call as they couldnt open the kitchen. The toilet was annoying, it ran when it was flushed. We had to remove the back and jiggle things around to get it to stop. I should have called front desk but we were exhausted and didnt want to be bothered. The bathtub also had black hairs in it. Overall not a good experience.

We stay at this location at least 4x a year, between tradeshows and flights (because of the airport across the street). We stay for convenience and the beds are extremely comfortable. Usually a great experience but not this time.

The hotel is currently under constructions and renovations. Especially on the first floor. When we first enter the building, there was a strong smell. Also all the rooms above the first floor have all been renovated, so the doors all have a strong smell, I guess it is because of the paint. We changed our rooms in the end because of the smell, all the rooms on the first floor are old but they don't have the smell. Airport shuttle was really convenient, and the food is good quality. Would still recommend this place.

• Traditional Queen Room

There is no option to turn the fan off so it interupts your sleep. It took less time to walk to terminal 1 then use the shuttle bus.

Location, price and the free snacks were really nice '

• Traditional King Room

the fact that the hotel was under a major renovation- we picked thistle because of the restaurant and that was under renovation as well. we were in a new room-too small--no microwave or fridge.

• Traditional Queen Room

Slightly tricky to find where to get the airport shuttle from – and it arrived at a random time. Hotel was a little dated too.

The staff were fab - ordered us an airport shuttle for the next morning. Offered an early check-in too.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Parking lot is in disrepair and instructions for guest on the "Pay Here" machines need to be definitive.

Bed very comfortable, hotel is under renovation so a little noisier than I liked but manageable. Convenient location to International Center

• Traditional King Room

I was disappointed that we were not told that the rooms were freshly painted and that the paint smell was very strong in the room. We had to use the air conditioner to bring help circulate the air. This location is undergoing renovations. I would call before you book to ensure you are aware of any inconveniences.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean.

• Traditional Queen Room

They are currently redoing rooms. Booked a family member there, had to change the room due to strong paint fumes - staff were very helpful.

Location, shuttle frequency, and front desk staff great.

• Traditional Queen Room

Food, coffee, and drinks too expensive for average person. No fridges in the rooms. Average rates too expensive for this quality of hotel. The convention rate was quite a bit more reasonable.

Close to the airport. Airport shuttle very convenient, and drivers courteous and helpful.

• Traditional King Room

Food at the restaurant was terrible. It was bland, over cooked and not well put together.

Hotel is being renovated. First stay we were in a newer room which was nice. Good shuttle service

• Traditional Queen Room

There were noisy kids slamming doors next to me for a couple of hours while I was trying to fall asleep

I liked the ease of the free shuttle to and from the airport

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was a bit stuffy. I didn't like the noisy air unit.

The staff was excellent and very helpful. I didn't eat at the hotel. The bed was comfortable.

• Traditional Queen Room

The restaurant and bar seemed to have no staff. I ended up leaving the hotel to find a bite of supper

Airport shuttle was complimentary and very handy

• Traditional Queen Room

I just do not like connection doors and this hotel has connection doors.

The room was clean and tidy. It is very close to the airport. The bed was comfortable and cosy.

• Traditional Queen Room

Room was not very quiet. Plane noise all night. Next room guests sounded like they were in our room. Called front desk to complain and got no result.

Closeness to airport

• Traditional Queen Room

They need to start doing some little touch-ups which I believe they are in fact working on, and perhaps the bar area could be re-vamped to be more inviting. The bar food is not very good either which is in sharp contrast to their buffet breakfast which is well done.

Check in is quick and friendly, staff are attentive, rooms are quiet and beds are very comfortable.

• Traditional Queen Room

The restaurant meals were awful and over priced, over cooked, and certainly not convenient. Check out was unprofessional. 6 people in line to check in or out, one person on at the desk, while she carried on a full conversation with another client, couldn't be bothered to call for some one to help her relieve the congestion of Customers, we had to ask her to get some help, which she never did. Finally another staff person came out and saw the line-up and started processing us. The woman that checked us out, didn't seem to care that we were ALL annoyed with the wait time while we listened to her ask questions about this others Customer previous travel he had just finished. We dont have a problem with people being friendly and courteous, but dont make the rest of us have to wait and listen as well...get some help. I will be making a recommendation to our Company Sunset Gourmet that we not hold our Conference at your facility again. The food had to be the worst for the price that was charged. My husband and I went to the Keg and had a lovely dinner, dessert and drinks for the two of us for what we paid for a soup and sandwich and 3 drinks at your facility.

The bed was very comfortable and very clean. Room temperature was pleasant. Hot tub and pool were refreshing and comforting. But it certainly didn't make us feel any better when it came to other problems we had with this facility.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

For a family of 4 with two large-ish suitcases, the room was on the small size, with barely enough space to open them. The room itself was a bit dated, e.g. there were no USB sockets for charging my phone and the air-conditioner was very, very noisy. Had it been a hot day I would have asked to change rooms, hoping that other units were quieter, as it was too noisy to sleep with it on. The door for the room offered little in the way of soundproofing, and we were awoken/kept awake from 3 am by some loud guests in the corridor, who we eventually had to tell to be quiet.

The hotel was close to the airport and Sheraton provide an airport shuttle, approximately every 30 minutes. On arrival reception staff asked us about our departure time the next morning - we were only there for the night - and took our names for the morning shuttle, which was reassuring. There were free hot drinks (self-service) available in the lobby.

• Traditional Queen Room

The hotel room had old lamps and lighting. The tv remote was old and the labels were barely visible. You also had to press really hard on the buttons so they can work. The air conditioner was really old and was extremely noisy.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. Room service was prompt and delicious. This is an extremely hygienic hotel.

• Traditional Queen Room

The hotel knows that the shuttle is in high-demand in the early morning. But instead of catering for everyone, they make you pay for a taxi yourself. ($14) They could easily have a double loop, but they only run one extra trip (I think it was at 7am) and only because it was a big group of people. Tip: Book the morning shuttle in advance. Do not leave it until the day before you leave. Otherwise you might have to take the 4am shuttle.

Comfy bed - too easy to sleep too much. AIrport shuttle took us to the airport (we took Bus 192 Rocket to Kipling subway station) Airport shuttle (usually) leaves on the hour, and half-hour from the hotel, and reaches Terminal 1 15 min later. They provide bedroom slippers - but only if you ask They provide bottled drinking water - yay! There is also some (citrus-flavoured) water you can get from the hotel lobby. There is a pool and a small gym - though I didn't use either. There is hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner and body soap in the toilet. On weekends, a TTC day pass ($12.50) is valid for two adults!

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

One front desk girl forgot her name black girl with curly hair mid size woman was very nice gave me direction to Canada wonderland on the Monday.

Staff was nice,it would of been nice to order off the menu also for breakfast than just have the buffet it became boring.

• Traditional Queen Room

smelly room, changed room 3 times at 1 am then didn't get breakfast next morning as electricity went and couldn't be served tea or cooked breakfast. All meals were inedible and overcooked especially the salmon and baked beans, pasta and chicken as hard as rock. Asked for wake up calls that didn't materialise and we were happy to leave asap!!

The shuttle was excellent when we finally found out how to book it.

• Traditional Queen Room

The dirtiness. The carpet in the hallways was not vacuumed and was dirty in the room. I found 10 long thick black hair on the cover of the bed that I removed myself one by one.

The proximity. I got my room before the regular checkin time. Convenient restaurant on the premises. Shuttle to airport

• Traditional Queen Room

Multiple Sheratons near the airport so need to be clear which one it is when asking for assistance at the airport

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Was able to use facilities after checkout as my next flight was delayed. Large pool & spa facilities that are 24/7. Great restaurant and easy access to the airport and downtown Toronto with the UP service from the airport.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Waiting for the airport shuttle and shuttle driver. We landed at 9:30pm but did not reach the hotel till 11:30pm. Shuttle driver threw my carryon bag even though I said be gentle with it as I had sensitive optical gear in there like camera lenses & binoculars. Disappointing service.

• Traditional Queen Room

I was traveling alone and was assigned a room at the end of the hall, farthest from the elevator. I would have felt safer with a shorter walk to my room . In fairness I did not advise the front desk of this to precipitate a change , so it is not a complaint merely an observation for me to request my preference in the future. However perhaps the hotels should take note that many women traveling alone would like to be asked if they have any concerns about their room location.

Speedy check in. Friendly front desk

• Traditional Queen Room

The bathroom lay out was a little awkward.

The breakfast was terrific. The wait staff were very friendly. The airport shuttle was on time and very quick.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

tired decor. tired furnishings. awful views onto car parks. paper thin walls and noisy neighbours. hair on the towels. ...

the moment i was able to leave the premises.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The shuttle was significantly late and lots of us were waiting at the airport.

The shuttle bus driver was very friendly and helpful. Great staff at the hotel. I asked to switch to a different floor after checking in because there was a party going on right next to our room. It was done rather quickly.

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was quite old and small. There was this strange odor near the windows and upon request for a room change, was declined. The lady wasn't very friendly and claimed that there was no odor. She simply used air freshener and sprayed the room a few times.

• Traditional King Room

There was not a fridge in the room. We have stayed in many hotels and motels on our travels across Canada and this was the first place that did not have a mini fridge which we use a lot.

It was very clean

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The pool was absolutely filthy and we did not go in because of that. The hot tub is also old but had enough chlorine in it to kill anything that lives - we did use it. That is the only area of this hotel that needs updating.

Everything about this hotel is good: closet the airport, clean, comfortable, good food options.

• Traditional Queen Room

I would never have an adjoining room again. Paying $200 a a night listening to a baby cry and then they crank up the music after midnight not worth the value.

I loved the fact I could go to the airport and catch the UP train to go downtown.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Traditional King Room

breakfast was overpriced, bed not as comfortable, couldn't find right hotel (too many in one area), tiny bathroom, pool too public viewing for us

working TV with better cable

Pillows on bed were too soft for me personally. I like a firmer pillow. Vanilla scented smell that was heavy in the room. I have asthma and found the smell over powering.

Bed was very comfy and the hotel lobby and front desk staff welcoming. Quiet hotel despite being so close to airport.

• Traditional Queen Room

I would have liked a little fridge and microwave in the room.

The room was comfortable and surprising quiet for being close to Pearson Airport. I like little touches like free bottled water or newspapers to start my day. Located near a lot of restaurants, handy.

• Traditional King Room

Pool area was too visible to bar/ restaurant patrons. More privacy would be better. A bit confusing to have several Four Points Sheratons around Pearson.

Restaurant.