Reviews of Guest House on the Mount 3 stars

1480 Richmond Street (Ignatia Hall - 2nd Floor), N6G 0J4 London, Canada

#25 of 40 hotels in London

• 2 Single Beds with Full Bathroom

The front entrance from parking level could use some aesthetic improvement. The air conditioner in our room did NOT work. Fortunately two of the three nights were cool. There is only one loaner hair dryer and it does NOT blow hot air. Surely management can replace it? No excuse for that. Be aware the TV is very small. Did not use it. While most staff were pleasant, one or two were not that friendly.

Clean basic accommodation for budget conscious traveller. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom is adequate. Setting on former Mount St. Joseph is lovely. Appreciated having a shared kitchen available, free coffee and tea. Be aware that the rooms and beds are NOT made up daily, but you can get clean towels from the front desk. Washer and dryer on site.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

I wish we could open the balcony door for the night but there was no stopper. Had to turn on and off AC during the night.

We stayed at the cheapest room. The bed and pillows were comfortable. There is no mini fridge inside but you can find one in the common kitchen. Shared bathroom and shower stalls were clean.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

Very musty smell in the 3rd floor women's showers and closet in the room with half bath. If it wasn't for the open windows, it'd be unbearable. Balconies were so dirty, they weren't usable.

Proximity to Western University

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

TV didn't work in our room, asked staff but they never followed up on it.

The grounds were beautiful and quiet setting. Very convenient to London University Hospital.

• Family Suite

I booked the most expensive family room and it looked like the room wasn't even cleaned. There were no towels, urine on the toilet seat, dirty tablecloth on the table. Would not recommend.

Location close to university

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

Insufficient hair dryer for each unit, with long term residents checked them all out? Only 1 stove top for all guests, maybe at least 2 would be more accommodating; Mildew when shower curtain is pulled out; would prefer shower gel and shampoo containers filled up vs 2 dainty pcs of soap. Can smell bleach from towels...please reduce amount of bleach in your laundry as it is toxic

Clean overall, free parking, friendly staff, efficient check in, nice environment.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

1. Could not sleep from how squeeky the bed was. If my husband or I just moved our hands the bed made a noise like it was about to crack. 2. The staff were friendly, however, I had requested late checkout at noon and for some reason at 10:20 in the morning, someone opened the door on my room without knocking saw my belongings and apologized. Again, at 11:50, without knocking or acknowledging, the room was opened. Seriously, thank God I was dressed. 3. Although the bathroom was clean, it had a strong sewer smell.

The best thing about this hotel was the location. It was near the university which is where I had an exam.

• 2 Single Beds with Full Bathroom

I didn't like the part that there is no vent in washroom and also when I look up there this vent looks like full on mold or dust, yak/ The tub has Lime,mold or rust build up around the drainage. Not very clean looking, but maybe because it is old. there's also construction going on the balcony. Very noisy/ The balcony shared has trash and very dirty few damage tiles in the balcony

I did like the location, my husband had a triple by pass... it is very close in all proximity and of course the university hospital in London. Very convenient and very quiet. didn't stay much in the room, gone most of day.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

We would have liked a plug for the sink.

We liked the quiet, spacious hallways and room. It was nicely decorated. It was fresh and clean with nice grounds and views from the room..

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

Nobody cleaned the room or brought fresh towels. The first night my partner stayed, thEn he was admitted to hospital. I was on my own the other 3 nights. You need a sign to say room is occupied or please clean as well as a secondary lock.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Rooms didn't have mirrors in them which was a pain with the bathrooms being separate from the rooms

Nice beds, really great staff, good for a budget

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

It’s more like a dorm than an actual hotel. I was aware of this before booking and I got more than I expected for the cheap price they charged

This was a great option for a clean and comfortable stay near University Hospital. Staff were friendly and accommodating and I thought the bed was great.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms didn't have an iron or ironing board, which was an inconvenience.

Easy check in and check out. The place is close to Western campus. They have a kitchenette with complementary tea and coffee.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

There wasn't anything we really didn't like. Next time we will check out the price for a full bathroom. The only issue with that is we don't like to idea of howing to share a full bathroom with the people next to us. The TV was was very, very small, so that was an issue.

It was very nice for the money we wanted to spend. It was certianly much better than other hotels we have stayed at in London (for the same cost). We have family there and just want a place to stay where we don't have to spend a fortune.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

One of the bathrooms stalls was out of order and would've been nice if showers had shampoo.

Beautiful view of the mountain from the balcony! Bed was comfortable and the room was a good size.

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

When I read reviews here, I scoffed at someone complaining of hair in the bed. Room showed signs of general high standard of cleaning-immaculate bathroom but no towels, fresh bedspread but hastily made bed. Carpets were very well maintained. Light switches, side tables, and knobs could have been cleaner. My expertise is former janitorial cleaner/supervisor in a commercial/residential setting. I was initially satisfied but, when I turned down the sheets, there was a full hairbrush worth of long, black hair inside the very wrinkly sheets. The sheets seemed clean but I have to wonder what the problem is due to previous reviewer's hairy complaint. Spoke to a mature maid, Teresa ,after sleeping on top of the spread. She seemed to be familiar with this complaint after her days off and rushed to correct the problem by fully re-cleaning my room. Management needs to do better to correct the problem instead of overworking this lovely senior staffer! No phone in room. Long bus ride from night life. Nothing for children that I noticed except a short bus ride to a mall I did not visit. Taxi drivers will rip you off. It's never less than 20 dollars! They drive in circles. Got ripped off 3 times and one laughed in my face. Bus drivers are good but schedule is hard to follow. Non student locals are a bit weird and paranoid. Museum is world class. Lots of nice little galleries. Not what I would call a walkable city. Lots of empty shops and residential. Signs of economic decay everywhere. River is pretty. I can see it might be nice for festivals in summer.

The desk clerks were competent and friendly. Cassandra gave extra help with maps and directions. There was a stand where I was directed to tourist info which contained only Popular Mechanics. Kitchen space was clean. Halls quiet at all times of day. Any guests I encountered seemed friendly and respectful. I was there two nights and enjoyed quiet except for one irritating maid in the hall in the morning. Very close to UWO campus but far from downtown where most tourist areas are. You may need to taxi even to campus as it is a long, winding road out of the hilltop and campus is huge. Many buses stop close by. People in this immediate area (students, neighbours, bus drivers) are kind and helpful. Building is quiet retreat like atmosphere. Not a really fun place or party atmosphere. Window in room opens! Good, fresh air. Lots of seniors. Grounds are beautiful but dark and isolated at night. Elevator and fire escape/balcony. There was a pay phone in the hall. 24 hour desk clerk. Price is right and no deposit required.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Very utilitarian residence-hospital type rooms. Dusty, paint chipping. I shared a washroom that had not been attended to - no toilet paper, toilet not flushed, one out of order.

The setting was lovely - great open spaces, access to walking trails and river. Lovely views of the river from end of wing lounges.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

I was confused about the parking, so watch for signage.

This a is a perfect spot for a night away. The people were kind and the booking process was easy. I will be going again.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Didn't quite grasp the one bathroom per floor. Didn't really mind, but could be made more explicit.

Proximity to Western University was optimal. Price was great. Free coffee also a bonus

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

It was a the perfect place for me as I was there just to sleep and attend my program. Staff was on duty 24rs so was nice to have someone to assist me at 430am with coffee.

• Family Suite

The entrance to this place is tricky as it's at the back of another big building.

We got the Family Suite and there are 4 of us. It's spacious and I liked the high ceiling. My kids liked that we had our own private bathroom (the other rooms share bathrooms). Although the Suite has windows, they kind of face the entrance at an angle so we didn't see much of the outside.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom is tough call. I had to walk 17 metres out of the room through the hallway just to pee...halllelujahhh. Shower time was tougher.

It's close to town centre

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

One small item. The suite with the full bathroom could use a desk and chair of some sort.

This is a guest house and all that entails. Plain, simple and spartan. Quiet, reasonable cost. Very close to the London Health Sciences Centre. I have stayed twice and will do so again. I will also recommend it to any other of my associates who have need.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

he room was too hot. when booking it stated "shared" bathroom. I assumed it would be between 2 rooms----not 1/2 block down a long hallway. Should be more specific in advertising regarding bathroom. Some people have medical issues and need close washroom facilities.

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

It was a little lower grade place.than I expected. No-one comes to freshen rooms you are pretty self sufficient there having to get own towels, soap, tissue.

Close to hospital as we were walking

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

When I arrived there was no one at the front desk to check me in. I waited about 15 minutes. When no one showed up I started to get anxious. I finally located the person shovelling snow.

It was clean, quiet, reasonable and convenient.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

Doors need a mechanism to prevent them slamming when inconsiderate guests just let them close on their own and bang.

availability of well-stocked kitchen ( altho' needs more glasses and mugs). Lovely shower room. elevator. use of phone for all N. America . Wi-fi. Closeness to hospital.

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

The facilities are amazing ,so comfy I slept amazing . I would highly recommend it and would come again. However we arrived in the evening and I didn't know where it was. I had the address and a great GPS. I couldn't find it. Spent 45 mins looking for it and I know now I was less than 5 mins away. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! Need BETTER signage possibly lit up or something

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

I wasn’t crazy about the idea of a shared bath but it was clean and it was all just fine.

I was in town with my father who was sent by air ambulance to University Hospital. The staff are amazing. Very accommodating and friendly.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

When we got to our room all the blankets were on the floor and there was still garbage in the bin. The floor was really bad and I didn't want to walk on it and the bed was really difficult to sleep on and I'm used to sleeping in bad hostels all over the world and this place was probably one of the worst places I've ever stayed. Pay a little more and get a cheap motel. Don't stay here.

Not much about this place is any good

• 2 Single Beds with Full Bathroom

I think a small sitting area somewhere with a couch and/or a few chairs would make a big difference. There is a perfect spot for this in the dining area on the third floor--that area is taken up by an antique bench with dividers that is interesting but no one would ever sit on it.

THe bed was very comfy and it was great to have full kitchen facilities and a table to eat our meals at.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds weren't uncomfortable, but a little noisy when you roll over.

Excellent value for the money if you don't care about shared washroom facilities, which were clean. I figured it's like going to the gym and using their facilities. Staff was 24 hours, so it's safe. There's cable TV, too.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

The carpet is very old and stained which makes the room look very dingy. The woman's bathroom showers had clumps of hair in the corner which was gross.

How close the hotel is to Western Campus. The bed was very confortable. I liked that I had my own fridge and bathroom. Personal bathroom was clean. Nice touch with makeup wipes and wash towels.

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

It was all good. We had a car but it might have been a challenge to get there without one.

The guest house was like a high class hostel. Rooms were a good size, beds very comfortable and bathroom was large though very basis. Liked that we could go to the kitchen and get our morning coffee. Grounds are lovely and the setting very quiet.

Lower standard of maintenance, Cleanliness, and facilities than a place that describes itself as a "guest house" would lead one to believe. It was a dorm, pure and simple, and a very basic one at that. Not good value for the money

Convenient location

• Family Suite

Warm room . Air conditioning wasn't accurate for room comfort Carpets were stained Outlets for electronics located in odd places No towels available in room Poorly furnished for comfort.

Beautiful brick building

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were helpful in finding my way around the area. Very pleasant and professional. I wasn't expecting towels to be included so this was a nice surprise. The fridge was handy for my breakfast supplies. I liked the balcony off my room and the general sitting area at the end of the hall. No Complaints. Great value for this stay.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Advertisement was misleading bathroom was way to far away from room.Sharing 2 male bathrooms with so many rooms.Parking was far a way and at a back of property.Property is at a back of Nursing/Retirement Home Revera

Very nice setting

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

The décor in the bedroom was long past its best. The pillows were lumpy, as if they had been washed and had not regained their shape. The whole room needed to be renewed.

The kitchen was clean & well equipped.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

You need a car to get around.

A great place to stay with a little one. While he was sleeping we could sit in the livingroom. In the morning you can make your one breakfast in the shared kitchen area. And there is free coffee. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help you out.

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

The beds could have been more comfortable and a bit larger Lack of private bathroom

No croissants. Handy to University Hospital. Not able to walk distance as had to be at hospital early.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

The first room they put me in was dirty . I had to ask for another room . The next room the key didn't work and the bathroom was strong odour of urine . Not very clean . Door to balcony was unlocked if I had not checked it would have been open and I wouldn't have been aware . Other bathrooms were not that clean either

Safe place to stay

• Family Suite

The ONLY drawback was the ladies bathroom was so far from the suite for me but honestly it wasn't that bad.

The location to our venue. The cost was amazing. I would definitely go back for a stay I absolutely loved it.

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

i didn't like is that when i looked up the place to see what the rooms looked like it showed a completely different hotel, i didn't like the location because it was very confusing to find and or locate in general since the sign doesn't say it in at all. overall it was a waste of money, me and my friends wanted to have a mini birthday celebration but the room was overly small, and was surrounded by people twice our age and maybe it was my fault for not looking into it a bit but yeah:

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

When I wanted to go downtown for dinner, I had to drive - it's not really walking distance to restaurants. But I knew that ahead of time and it wasn't a major problem.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It's a one minute walk from the gorgeous bike path and parks. The price is really good!

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

One of the toilet stalls was out of paper for almost 24 hours. Air conditioner in room was kinda loud.

The place was clean. Kitchen area with fridges great for those on a budget or for storing your restaurant leftovers. Bed was very comfortable. Room was well insulated from noise from other rooms.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

No phone or radio, so no wake up call, no eating establishments close by, as there is no breakfast provided, poor location for visits to hospital at south end of the city

Very clean, well located for hospital visits, friendly staff, comfortable bed

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

I didn't like the smell. Being that it used to be an old convent I was looking for a dead nun under my bed. If I wasn't running back and forth to the hospital I would have bought some spray or lit a candle. I'll know for next time though.

I personally loved waking up to the children playing beneath me in the daycare because I have just retired after 38 years from Child Care. I liked having a television with cable. The bed was very comfortable as well. I was able to walk to the University Hospital which I thoroughly enjoyed even the day it rained. I saved money by leaving my car at the Mount and not having to pay for hospital parking.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Feeling that you're staying in the hospital, and even that hospital smell. I think it's a former nursing home.

Pretty good location, there's little park and river by the guest house. Coffee and tea in the morning. Clean bathroom.

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

I paid a lot extra to have a private bathroom so expected it to come with things like shampoo, as it didn't I thought it was poor value

Friendly staff, good location for university, open lounges and kitchen

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

in the room we needed a foldable suit case holder. the closet smelled a little stuffy.

2am arrival time well lit area, very pleasantly welcomed & great AM complimentary coffee.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

It's a little difficult to locate, there are many buildings on the property and the guest inn is sort of tucked away to the back. The room had one of the smallest tv's ive ever seen and AC unit was malfunctioning so it became very hot during the night. The walkout balcony is shared with about 3 other rooms and it's old so parts of the flooring is coming off. The listing mentioned "shared bathroom" but it doesn't indicate that the bathrooms are not connected to the bedrooms, it's across the hall with stalls per individual like the type you'd find at a gym or community centre. There isn't anything in the surroundings, you'd have to drive to find restaurants or entertainment.

Friendly staff, very helpful. Really comfortable bed, room was very clean. Plenty free parking, free access wifi. There's a kitchen, vending machine and eating area although we didn't use either during our stay

• 2 Single Beds with Full Bathroom

Size of room...price for what we got...very basic accommodation... low quality towels...insufficient toiletries...no housekeeping service...extremely noisy air conditioner...no phone

Close to Hospice

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

NOISY, can hear everything going on in hall; no safety bars in bathtub; no lid on toilet - shelf overtop, worry that things would fall into toilet; hard mattress; no wi-fi security; expensive for what you got - no food available unless you brought it yourself; staff were somewhat withdrawn -- helped you out, but not very friendly.

Excellent location. Lots of hot, soft water; lots of storage; large well-equipped kitchen; beautiful grounds; free parking;

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

The manager. This lady barely mustered an apology after she barged into my room to inspect the blood all over the bed sheets in my room. She then proceeded to accuse me of the blood being mine when it was clearly dry and from some time ago. Terrible customer service. She didn't even offer to comp my room which is standard practice. Unacceptable.

Front desk attendant and cleaner were apologetic and sympathetic to the dried blood all over the bed sheets in my room

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

Creamy colored carpet sure needed a cleaning...or replaced! Leave yourself time if you have an appointment as you will be merging onto a busy street. Rather noisy air conditioner...but the temperature was perfect. We had ear plugs so didn't bother us.

The beds were wonderful, it was very quiet. Nice people. Lovely communal lounge and very well equipped kitchen with separate dining room. You could make your own meals. Private shower stalls and bathrooms ( we had a private two piece ) down the hall were clean and adequate. Coffe and tea provided. It would be a great place for someone who needed a longer stay. We would go back, no question. Great price and good location.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

There is nothing to not like about this facility.

This is a quiet peaceful accommodation, not a 5 star but comfortable beds, lovely large sitting room and a self serve, bring your own food kitchen galley and dining area. It is close to the University Hospital, a perfect place for family members to stay. We attended a ball tournament this stay and it was down the street, very convenient. It is also just a short drive from the Maisonville Mall.

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

A private full bathroom would be preferred, but the private half bathroom is adequate.

the location is perfectly located for my visits. Excellent value for money. I'd recommend it to others. A peaceful and restful stay.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

My only concern is that the rooms, windows and balcony areas needs a little spring cleaning done. Other than that, the rooms are comfortable enough.

Transit very close by, within easy walking distance. Can bring and cook your own food, great kitchen facilities. Option of shared washroom to bring down room cost. Close to hiking trails.

The room showed it's age. Missing ceiling tile, leather was all gnarly on the chairs and the tables all wobbled. But the beds were comfy, we were all in one room which was nice. The bathrooms were clean, but not having one in your room was tough at night.

The price was right.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Well a private bath would be nice. But for four nights who complains and who gets up at 5 AM to shower and start the day? I do. So I did have private bath. I just had to walk 60 yards for it. Incidentally the accommodations are on the second floor so the entrance is funny! Really funny, but well marked so I was able to find it easy enough. The ground are nice but it rained every day and the fact that I was at a conference meant that I could not have enjoyed the grounds anyway.

Okay here is the story. I was travelling alone to a conference. Aside from the very pricey facilities on the conference ground there was no other place to stay near by. Rather than drive to the other side of town I found this old convent building that apparantly housed the Sisters of St. Joseph. The decline in nuns as caused buildsing like this to become a number of things. This one has a retirement home, day care centre, and dormitory style accommodations. Complete with a common kitchen, and washrooms down the hall. I decided to go for it. It was clean and quiet. It is dormitory style...old dormitory. I was up at 5 AM and back at 7 PM . Would I take my family. No Would I take my wife? No. But for what I needed it was fine. Also I am from the no bellyaching generation. It was everything it said it was. It also gave the family and my church a lot of laughs to know that the Baptist pastor was staying in a convent. I am well go again just to amuse them.

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

Did not know the first time we stayed that parking was in the back of the building. Glad our car was not towed away for parking in the wrong area. Where is the restaurant in the Guest house!!!!

I really appreciated the kitchen and dining area. Because of being a poor sleeper I was able to have coffee and a place to read without disturbing my husband. The kitchen was valuable because I had to prepare a special meal for my husband test the next morning.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Love the showers! The water pressure was amazing. Beds were comfy as well. A little chilly at times. I love sleeping when it is cold but it was a bit too cold. I will be back for another week.

• Family Suite

Trying to find the front entrance was difficult. Wasn't sure we were at the right place. Shared bathrooms was a bit different/not privite. no view from the room. Temps were warmer then we liked, opened windows.

The use of a public home like kitchen was nice:) The staff was very friendly and helpful!! We will stay again:)

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

No bathroom in the room. Very old and simple furniture , this's a hotle that out of my imagination. Definitely the last time choose this style hotel

Close to the Western University

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Would have preferred room with half bath, but none were available. Community kitchen was fine except someone used my cream, which had a label on it.

It was quiet and convenient to the hospital and mall. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good for short stay, especially if someone in hospital. No luxuries but didn't expect any.

• 2 Single Beds with Half Bathroom

It would be nice to have two bath towels per person instead of just one, and to have some shelves in the bathroom since the sink area is so small. I would appreciate it if coffee and tea were available all day, as they used to be at this property. This is definitely for the economy traveler as the amenities are few. You provide your own meals, and the showers are in a common bathroom down the hall from your room. If you're a big TV watcher, you'll be disappointed with the tiny TV in the room.

Property is quiet and well located for my needs.

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

heating system was very noisy. Ended up turning it off during the night because it made such a loud humming sound. Irritating. After that it was great!

Very clean (impressed), quiet, comfortable bed, friendly staff, great location to where we needed to go. Just a basic clean building that has all you need for the night!

• Queen Room with Full Bathroom

Some facilities could be improved but this will likely hike the price, so nothing, really.

This place caters to people who need to visit the University and the area, for instance, the University hospital, sometimes, for a quite extended periods of time. There is no other facility that can compete with this one for these purposes offering quite good level of comfort for very reasonable money. At the same time, this is not a five star hotel (and in terms of cost too). If you need to visit a sick relative in a hospital, you need a place within a walking distance where you can come back to sleep and eat. That's it. There are decent shared kitchen facilities, shared utensils, cutlery, dishes, several fridges, microwave ovens, even hot plates. You can always get some groceries, store them in a fridge, cook yourself some breakfast or dinner. And you can walk to the University and avoid their crazy parking charges.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Signage is somewhat minimal, so it wasn't at first obvious that the reception area is on the second floor. Also, parking is easier to get to from the Windermere Road entrance, so it would be nice if the web site would guide motorists in that direction.

This was the least expensive accommodations I could find in the area, and as such exceeded my expectations in terms of cleanliness and feeling safe, even having chosen the private room with dormitory-style shared bathroom option. The shared bathroom was fine, with individual locking shower area. The reception desk is staffed all night, and attendants were friendly and helpful. The walkway by the river is lovely.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Sharing a washroom. But, what can you expect for an old Motherboard. Lol

I liked how close it was to University Hospital. Just a 10 minute walk. I also had a balcony with a wooded view.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

That the rooms were not on first floor.Did not like having to go down the hall in middle of night to use washroom facilities.

Accessibility to the kitchen facilities. Bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Carpet was stained and the tv could have been a little bigger.

The bed was clean and comfortable. The shared bathroom facilities were also kept clean. Nice meeting area outside the room. The balcony was a plus.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

room was very hot despite turning the thermostat as low as it will go. I didn't want to turn it off.

The bed was very comfortable. The service impeccable. They were very accommodating. Will definitely recommend them to anyone going to London.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Queen Room with Half Bathroom

This actually isn't something I didn't like, just something I wish I knew about before arriving. I knew there was no restaurant, but I didn't know there was a fully equipped kitchen that I had access to.

The Guest House is very basic, but everything you really need. I found it clean, with a very comfy bed and also polite and helpful staff.