Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Laval 4 stars

1961 Boulevard Cure-Labelle, H7T 1L4 Laval, Canada

#2 of 16 hotels in Laval

• King Room - Smoking

Billed for 4 days when only stayed 2. Dealing with booking.com. as the staff at the property informed me that the hotel does not charge. However, charges are from the hotel. They were not friendly and quite put off that we had a change in plans. Good luck to anyone trying to deal with the help at this property.

Some of the furniture is worn out and damaged (scratches and fabric missing on armrest of sofa for example). Some lightbulbs were burnt out too.

Great breakfast and close to Maison du Jazz where we had an amazing evening

• King Room - Smoking

Oooooooh.. My god what I have to say?! 1- I was trying to book at this hotel more than a month before my arrival and the prices were kept at your website without any change or improvement. Despite my booking on January 11th, this was an inactive period and there were no visitors and tourists after the end of the New Year season, Very high compared to many hotels that are better, famous and of a higher standard! 2- What shocked me and you in particular as I booked through your site that I entered the day I arrived and my room in the hotel on your site itself as well as on the site of the hotel and I tried to make reservations for the same period of my stay with the same hotel and I said that prices have fallen significantly than what I paid ..! And here I have the right to ask you compensation to give me back at least 50% of what I paid you if you really care about your reputation and your name and credibility, 3- The room did not have a small refrigerator to save water, drink and food! The hotel did not respond to my request to change the room or equip it with a refrigerator!! 4- The room was very small, cramped, and definitely uncomfortable,the seat and the carpet were very dirty with nasty stains! 5- The bathroom was very small and cramped, unfortunate and disgusting that the coffee machine, coffee, tea and accessories are all placed in the bathroom near the toilet seat !! 6- The crew, especially the receptionist (of Egyptian origin), were not helpful at all, but were bad, uninteresting and difficult to deal with. (I found it difficult to connect to the Wi-Fi network because of the complexity of their method. I contacted the receptionist to ask for help. He responded with indifference and told me to get your laptop and go down here to understand how to connect to the network.)!!! 7- The way to connect to the Wi-Fi network is complicated and uncomfortable, and every time you go out of the hotel and come back, you need to re-make the connection again .. !!

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing at all ...... really and honestly it is very bad and wasting your money.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There could of been a bar or café at the hotel.

Very nice hotel room was very clean and bed very comfortable, Breakfast was very nice and a good selection, hotel is a little out the way but that is what we wanted. Would recommend this hotel and was value for money.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The beds way too soft and the pillows were so thin... they were labelled soft and firm but they were all very poor quality.

Breakfast was decent and lots of choices

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

first night was in smoking room the breakfast wasn t appropriate (eggs, fruit. ) internet wasn t connecting the prices differed from booking .com and the hotel reservation for the next day

quite and room space

There was a gentleman that I spoke with on the phone when I called to be sure I got a handicapped room (I don't know who it was) who was kind of snooty. He said because I made my reservations through Booking.com I had to go through them. Booking.com said I needed to call hotel. Very upsetting. Everyone else I had contact with though was very pleasant.

Breakfast was good. We stayed a week though and it was pretty much the same each day. But it was tasty and adequate. Didn't like the sweet rolls though. Too sweet.

The smell in the room on the first day we got there You need a car to get to places

Warm Atmosphere The room and the shower look better in reality then in the pictures Very helpful staff - willing to keep our suitcases for few days Breakfast was very good

Not too many places to dine close by other than pizza pizza

Close to highway: downtown Montreal was only 30 mins away. Close to numerous shopping malls. This is a tucked away gem in Laval!

breakfast was very poor.

In average, I am satisfied with everything. Especially with the pool that my 3-year-old nephew enjoyed himself a lot, in there.

• King Room - Smoking

the carpet in the rooms needs to be change (really dirty), and there was no microwave or fridge. we had to stay in a smoking room, the linger of cigarette in the room wasn't pleasing.

Staff, location, comfort was all good. the rooms we stays in was nice and big, comfortable beds, really big bathroom ,love the shower. breakfast was great. a variety of foods to choose from, plenty of parking space.

• King Room - Smoking

We were so disappointed,because booking.com recommend smoking rooms with child 4 years old,we didn't pay attention what kind of rooms they recommended, and on check in they told us,,,,,we were asking to change for non smoking ,because we didn't know ,because it was last min ,booking ,,,,,not booking.com even not apologize or find something better without charge on Hampton in ,They offer other hotel to us asking to pay again for 1 night,,,,,only reason why to write this ,booking .com not supposed to recomand this room with child,,,,,never

I don't like carpets and smell in the room. Couldn't sleep well as the bed's not comfy!

Staffs are very friendly and helpful! There are a lot of spaces in parking lot. Complementary wi-fi is fast!

Must be the bedding be too clean and free from insects ( Ant ) . My case is getting worse and the boils spread to all parts of the body including head , neck and abdomen .The itching increased day by day . I shall visit my doctor as soon as possible .

On the day 2-3 I noticed few boils on my body skin . On the 4th day ( last day ) , we noticed few insects ( Ant ) on the bed and under the pillow ( Reddish and Black colours ) . In addition to few small blood spot . At the last day ( June 24 ) one gentleman came to the room and inspect the bed and the pillow and took the sample of insects and took a photos including a boils on my hand .

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There was what appeared to be an abandoned motel next door. There area in general looked a bit run down but we never felt unsafe. It was also farther from city center than we expected.

No surprises, just what we expected from a Hampton Inn. Clean room, friendly staff, the usual breakfast.

The price could be a little less for the room.

The Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and the rooms were cleaned very well every day. A great place to spend a few days with your family.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast staff member who eats at the same place as us and didn't make us feel welcome. Like we were in her living room.

The king size bed was comfy. The couch/bed not so much. Room was clean. Pool also clean, a bit small for the size of the hotel. Definitely not a family hotel. Staff are not very trained to deal with young kids. Therefore I won't be suggesting this hotel to my friends. My son is autistic and really likes sliding doors.. well that staff member did not like it. There was no one he was disturbing or anything but she made sure to make us feel uncomfortable about the fact that my toddler was playing with their sliding door by the breakfast station.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• King Room - Accessible

No refrigerator in room. WiFi required registering so one would keep getting promo emails so I didn't use it. A little difficult getting into the lobby with my husband's wheelchair. Also difficult to get out of the room since the door wouldn't stay open (should have a magnetic holder).

Very clean. Appreciated the handicap access bars and low bath. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• King Room - Accessible

Not sure if it was the floor I was on, but it may have been a smoking room / floor. I didn't inquire as I was rarely there and too exhausted to change rooms if that would have been an option.

The staff were very friendly and ensured that my package that I had sent before my arrival were stored and ready for me when I checked in.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff treated our families very well. We had four rooms of family attending a funeral. We got a little noisy and were given a function room so we wouldn't bother the other guests. This was instead of telling us to quiet down a bit.

• King Room - Smoking

Breakfast included was very good, the room was very clean. Even though we had ask for a smoking room, it didn't smell. Excellent service at reception.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

A bit expensive compared to other properties in the area, especially considering only the bare necessities were included (TV, coffee machine, ironing board and a hair dryer). Heater smelled like something was burning inside, and stopped working early in the morning.

Clean. Modern. Quiet. Very comfy beds. Good breakfast (the usual continental fare, along with waffles, eggs, ham and potatoes when we visited). 24/7 coffee and tea. Free parking.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We missed breakfast but they were able to provide little baggies filled with some breakfast food. The food wasn't that great but the service was kind and respectful.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Hot breakfast options not consistent. Disappointed there was no fridge in the room which I would expect at this standard of hotel. Swimming pool room needs a makeover.

Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

I was not too happy to find out I had to pay $14 to park.

Although I wasn't traveling for business I still was in need to the services for school. It was a nice quit atmosphere and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

The pool

I always stay there this time I was a little disappointed the room was not that clean I did not want smoking and they gave me smoke they say that's what I booked did not say that on line I love this hotel but I wish next time I will be more happy I did not complain to the front I'm a regular customer I will try again next year one more try the bed sheet where dirty thank god I brought my own there where aunts in the bed my son freaked out I worked in hotels things do happen so I didn't say anything I will try one more time

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Bed not sufficiently supportative. the middle of the bed was too soft to support spine properly. ...Coffeemaker was oddly located in bathroom- should be in bedroom location....made me worried about contamination & pranks by other guests a bit pricey for what it was...could be $35 less to be considered reasonable value.

room was clean & spacious & well appointed furniture helped convey a good ambience

No complaints

Good experience

The location.

Thé bed extra comfy thé pool thé kid like it but à little bit To hot inside for thé people waithing

Very clean, great internet

Your gym

Not much breakfast choices I can hear the ladies heels.

It was ok

No mini fridge

breakfast

breakfast was soso... not hot.

Ther should be more medium towels in the bathroom or probably a set of bathrobes

Need microwave in the room, the matress not confortable may need rotation and or Exchange.

Nothing comes to mind

Complimentary breakfast was very good and clean. Staff was friendly.

• King Room - Smoking

the bed confy and the quitness

The staff were excellent and the room very clean and much nicer than I expected at the price. Overall an excellent stay!

Before leaving we received a bag full of goodies to eat. That was a special touch!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I.was.charged.twice.in my credit card!!!

No issues

Nice clean room and good breakfast

Non

Every thing just fine

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The location is not so close if you want to go to Montreal Downtown.

Comfortable room with large bed.

All good, just not a big fan of paper plates for breakfast

Friendly staff, we arrived late

comfortable bed

BREAKFAST RESTAURANT WAS TOO SMALL

NOTHING TO SAY, WE ENJOYED OUR STAY VERY MUCH

Could use more towels

Clean and friendly. Enjoyed my stay!

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Location close to our visit with family

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The menu was limited

The cleanliness

I always very much like the breakfasts at the Hamptons Inns but would like them to end at 11am instead of 10am.

Breakfast is terrible. Just terrible and not worth ahyhing

Nice and clean

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff are so warm, friendly, and helpful. It was very comfortable and clean.

It was great

All good.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

No bar or restaurant at this hotel

Nice price for clean and comfortable room and good breakfast

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

no the breakfast is very bad no good

Breakfast was mediocre.

Cleanliness

• King Room - Smoking

The waffles! Another iron would be even better. Long wait. We loved the breakfast.

Everything excellent

Bed vet comfy, breakfast very extensive, room very large

breakfast

the breakfast is very poor

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The food for breakfast was great! And there was always coffee or tea offered throughout the day in the lobby

No fridge on room

It's worth the money

No hot tub ☹️

Automatic doors

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Nobody told us the buffet finished at 10am. We made it down there in the nick of time.

The buffet breakfast had a good variety to choose from.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

clean. staff very helpfull. close to all kinds of facilities

guests very noisy!

Everything was excellent

No fridge cracked sink in bathroom

Breakfast great selection coffee tasted good and was hot

Small breakfast area.

• King Room - Smoking

The breakfast offering was a bit sorry

The staff is friendly

Great Hotel & Service Great Value for the price

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The breakfast was delicious!