Reviews of Hampton Inn Toronto-Mississauga West This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2085 North Sheridan Way, L5K 2T2 Mississauga, Canada

#13 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Clean, comfortable and excellent customer service.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was not able to control the fan speed for the AC but otherwise the room was great.

Rooms and beds were very comfortable. The full buffet breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Not again.

The stay would have been great, except the room was not clean, to the extent that we caught the sheets had not been changed. Had we not had such a long day, we would have left. They did change sheets, because they claimed no other rooms were available.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Front desk staff and housekeeping staff are all nice and helpful. Great job!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Such a nice and modernized hotel with a decent price. Full of fresh complimentary fruits and drink in the front desk. Cleanliness is also outstanding. Nothing can compare enjoyment I got from their complimentary breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Friendly staff, restful stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't see anything except I would have liked for the bathtub to have a shelf for the soap or shampoo...one of those snap in the corner units with several shelves to put all of that.

The meal was perfect...omelletes, ham, waffles, fruit, yogurt etc. I especially liked that when I arrived there was a courtesy table set up with tea, hot choc, coffee, fruit like apples, oranges, just in case we were hungry and running around. Thank you very much for a great mother-daughter stay!

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The stay was fine the booking was not

When I booked I asked for the main floor and I got the 3erd floor they had no king beds on the main floor if I would have none I may have gotten a queen room but I booked a king room by the pool we were not happy.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Overall comfy beds, nice breakfast, clean and priced right!

Glitches in checkout. Housekeeping made us aware that we were listed as scheduled to checkout a day earlier then booked. Was corrected once we went down to speak to reception. Other guests were very Noisy in the hallways very early in the am. Talking loud and conversing in the hallways woke us up at 6:30 am. We knew it was hockey guests.

The price was right. The fresh baked cookies upon arrival on Thursday. Polite staff.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Stayed for dance competition, we were very relaxed and hotel met our expectations.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint we had was that the room we stayed in did not have blackout curtains that covered the whole window, and our room overlooked a courtyard with some bright lights. The lights unfortunately spilled directly into our room. Aside from having blackout curtains across the whole window, the room was not a disappointment.

We stayed for a weekend for our kids to be at a dance competition. The staff was friendly and inviting and the room was clean, and spacious enough for our needs. We were very happy that we could have a fridge in the room as we like to bring some food from home for competitions. The kids loved the pool. Overall the stay was pleasant and enjoyable with great staff and easy check-in/check-out experience.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

It was an excellent stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would like to specifically commend the service of the lady assisting in breakfast...she was so accommodating and pleasant even for a fact that we came down before 6am because of our early appointment. She made us feel so welcome and important.Kudos to all of the staff members.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Wonderful
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was delicious, the staff very friendly, the room was clean and the pillows soft. There is even a do it yourself laundry room. I enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

The people at the front office were very incompetent and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The people at the front office were very incompetent and unwelcoming. I was on level 4th and there was people close to my room was smoking something smelled very bad

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

It was clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I am not impressed with how my credit charged has been changed. I get a 50.00 deposit but I was charged over 80 00 and am still waiting for the credit back.

It was clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

An overall great stay for 2 nights. We will return to this location most definitely!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The WiFi initially connected but then disconnected and was difficult to reconnect to most of the time so please investigate. In the Breakfast area, please offer also 2% fat yogurt and not just zero fat. The Red Delicious apples are okay but Royal Gala or Spartan apples would be an improvement.

Egg omelettes were great as were the turkey sausages one day, and bacon the next. Breakfast buffet is quite good with a good variety. Appreciate the newspapers on site, fresh oranges and cookies in the late afternoon and coffee and tea out at all times. A great hotel for us, we will be sure to return. Staff were professional, helpful and courteous at all times.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

fine
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We arrived after midnight. The night auditor Kamal Ahmad warmly welcomed us. His manners and dealing with the customers is very professional. He was very helpful to us is providing information that we needed at that time.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

We will stay here again. The nicest hotel for the price that I have ever experienced.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Congenial staff; free outdoor parking (spacious); large, comfortable, clean, well-appointed room; very comfortable bed and pillows; everything one could ask for at the cold and hot breakfast buffet, with plenty of comfortable seating; infused ice water, coffee/tea, and cookies available in the lobby (large, clean, tastefully decorated) all day/evening. Highly recommended!!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Will be remembered for other near Toronto stays.

I do not like especially when only booking one day before the non-cancellation policy. I think for bookings within one day of the stay you should have a more friendly cancellation policy like Wyndham has which often is either 4 PM or 6 PM the day of the booking.

I liked the cleanliness of the whole facility and the comfort of the beds. I also enjoyed the hot breakfast! And the coffee available any time was great and tasted very good.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Overall good.
    • King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Weird hair in the hot tub. I got cleaning products to clean it.

Hot tub was great (once I cleaned out the hair) and room was decently clean. Bed was great

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our stay at this hotel- will be back for sure!

Improvement opportunities included that 1) there wasn't a safe in the room, and 2) I lost my internet login halfway through our stay (The courteous and efficient reception staff quickly and easily rectified this as soon as they were aware of the issue.). These certainly do not impact my impression of the hotel.....We will definitely be back, and I have already HIGHLY recommended this hotel to my friends and family.

Everyone on staff was friendly, informative and helpful. Very customer service oriented. The facility and grounds are very clean and well kept, and well lit. The room was large and beds are very comfortable (4 pillows on each bed!) and Iwe were pleasantly surprised how quiet it was- even thought the hotel was full for the holiday weekend. The bathroom was large and clean with plenty of hot water and pressure in the shower. I loved the wonderful assortment of both hot breakfast items (which varied each of the 4 mornings we were there) as well as the traditional continental breakfast stations. Having hot coffee (quality) and hot water for tea and cocoa available in the lobby 24/7 was a nice treat. The cost of our stay was extremely reasonable- left me feeling like I got quite the deal!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

The desk staff are very helpful and friendly, very much...

plastic glasses- would much prefer glass

The desk staff are very helpful and friendly, very much appreciate there excellent customer service, with gratitude, Kathy

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Wonderful!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast! The lady who prepares the food and provides the service was excellent! Really enjoy the food and her warm greeting everyday while staying at the hotel. She even prepared the cookies for my kid for our travel. Please forward our thanks and best wishes to her.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

we really enjoyed the whole stay and helpfulness of all the staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

no hot tub. it would have been great to soak after travelling all day.

the staff were awesome and super friendly. the room was spacious and well appointed.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Will recommend to my friends

Nothing, it was really enjoyable.

The Breakfast was amazing, wasn't expecting such an assortment of food. The beds were comfortable and lots of pillows. Loved it and will book again!

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Pool was nice and staff were very accommodating
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no tv guide for television so had to go thru channel by channel waiting for commercials to end to see what was on.

Variety of food for the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

I had a very enjoyable time and have no concerns or complaints.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very courteous and very efficient. The room was spacious, properly and promptly cleaned, the morning breakfast was generous and offered a variety of dishes, juices and drinks. In addition, complimentary coffee and tea was available the whole day in the reception area, besides oranges and apples.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Good Location,Decent Hotel, Free Parking and Breakfast.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Early check in fee $80. After a long drive from New York city we arrive around 10 AM and was told we had to wait a couple hours to check in for our room type. I wasn't allowed to changed booking.

Free Parking, Beautiful lobby/Breakfast area.. Beds are comfy. Substantial breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful.. 20-30mins drive to downtown Toronto

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Pleasant staff, free parking, nice breakfast

Bed was horrible! Super lumpy with a big dip in the middle..sheets did not smell clean.not impressed with the room overall..

Pleasant staff, free parking, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Great value for a family of four
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The free Internet access was slow. Not usable. The queen beds were comfortable, but too bouncy when rolling around..

Friendly staff. Good breakfast bar. Clean rooms.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Just plain lovely!

Can't think of a thing.

Everything. Clean, comfortable spacious suite. Felt at home. Great breakfast, wonderful staff. Lots of smiles. I wouldn't hesitate to come back.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

Room was comfortable

Breakfast was cold. Curtains unable to close them and the lights from parking lot shone through all night.

Room was comfortable Staff very friendly

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

No guide on the TV that is kind of a pain you have to flick through all the channels.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked great.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2017

Excellent Stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

With all the space in the lounge area, and all the wall outlets there, I was wondering why the coffee maker was in the bathroom. First of all I don't think it is a sanitary location, and secondly it takes up too much room on the vanity. That was the only thing I found a little out of the ordinary.

loved having a lounge area separate from the bedroom. The staff were very friendly . Hopefully we will be back now that we know its convenient location!!!!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Very clean and comfortable with friendly staff. A home away from home.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It would have been nice to have a loaner umbrella at the from desk. It was raining outside and I had to walk so it would have been nice to borrow an umbrella.

The room was very clean, comfortable. I would recommend to anyone.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Nice stay during the new year
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed for 4 nights for a visit and everything is nice in this hotel. The location is by the highway so for anyone travelling with a car, it is a plus.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2017

Worth it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The one I didn't like there were no dresser draws to put our clothes.

I've stayed at plenty of hotels in Toronto and this hotel is by far the best the complementary breakfast was amazing from home fries to eggs bagels cereals.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

Thanks Nassir and staff!!

I don't write reviews, but I was so impressed with the manager and staff. We were staying with a 3 month old, and Nassir did everything to make our stay comfortable. His staff were friendly and courteous, and eager to go out of their way to help. They made it a great experience. We've stayed there before and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2016

Great for a night

A long, busy freeway drive from Toronto centre.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Very handy to some nice food. Although out of town, the drive to Niagara (our next stop) was shorter than if we'd stayed in central Toronto.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2016

Manager or owner was super friendly and welcoming.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool is on the small side and cold but we still enjoyed it.

Manager or owner was super friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was full of lots of great choices for all tastes and the lounge was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2016

Very comfortable stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No complaints about this hotel

The room was very clean, they provided a lot of towels, the bed and pillows were very soft. The staff working in the breakfast are were very friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2016

Enjoyed 3 night stay, staff friendly and efficient.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Enjoyed 3 night stay, staff friendly and efficient. Room spacious, room and bathroom very clean, beds comfortable. Found it to be quiet as well. Breakfast a pleasant surprise, did not want for anything!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

My stay at Hampton Inn Mississauga
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location and the layout of the rooms

The staff are really professional and welcoming not to mention the breakfast is superb...location a bit far but mass transit is easily accessible

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

Way above average
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet was amazing . Staff were superb , friendly , helpful , kind and genuinly concerned about our welfare and that were looked after like family . Location was perfect for us . Love the microwave and fridge .

• Reviewed: September 7, 2016

Nice place to stay.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

TV channel selection was poor, as far as I know there was no way to rent a movie at all.

It was close to the GO train station to travel into Toronto and easy to get to.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2016

Great location & value but staff unwelcoming
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk gave us a hard time for using booking.com to book this hotel. Support staff for breakfast told the entire room of guests to stop making messes at breakfast area because it makes her job more difficult.

Management staff accommodating. Great location near Toronto. Free breakfast, wifi , & pool.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2016

Excellent stay... AWSOME STAFF... great service

Not a good selection of local restaurants within walking distance. Although Swiss Chalet was recommended and good as expected.

Staff at check in were great. One of the assigned rooms was not ready when we arrived at our floor, my guests were switched to an available room immediately... not sure who the gentleman was who was with the cleaning staff but immediately he responded to our need, put my guests into an adjacent room and took care of all the details including fetching the key for the newly assigned room... very impressive response. Breakfast ranks amongst the best I've seen in many travels... and what about those friendly breakfast staff...looking after our every need and picking up after us as we were finishing...AWSOME.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2016

Wonderful!

The vending machine was not working.

We had a wonderful sleep, the bed was so comfortable. The whole atmosphere was quiet and peaceful and the staff were polite, helpful and professional.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Wanted to sing in a bit early before 3 but could not.
    • King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Wanted to sing in a bit early before 3 but could not. Otherwise everything was great.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Really a nice experience to stay in this hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cozy and friendly. Breakfast is good.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

It was okay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast would have been richer

Not enough crossant bread.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Excellent customer service.

Can’t think of anything

Excellent customer service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Too was clean. Amazing breakfast. Perfect

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

None ... I liked it all

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

It's very nice place to stay for the people who likes quaint place specially for husband and wife

There is no playground for kids

It's center for the shopping

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Very comfortable, clean and well maintained.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Great breakfast with excellent waffle's and home made muffins; great coffee.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Will stay again 100%
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy bed

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

I was nice night with all good facilities and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

great

a hot tub would be nice

great breakfast

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Would definitely visit again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The wifi isn’t the best, but most hotels have poor wifi.

Very clean, inviting atmosphere.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Great hot breakfast, very friendly staff.
    • King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

One night of very noisy neibors late at night.

Great hot breakfast, very friendly staff. Clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Loved the bottles of water on arrival.

Loved the bottles of water on arrival.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Excellent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noise of A/C and heating unit.

Nothing all good.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Very clean easily accessible friendly staff, clean common...

Na

Very clean easily accessible friendly staff, clean common areas

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

It was fantastic

Cold outside

The entire stay was magnificent

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Very good. Near to hospital where husband had surgery.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The friendliness of staff.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

It won't be the last time . I will be back again and expect the same hospitality

Na

Quietness ,staff n Breakfast

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Easy access and quite location

Kind staff, Well-prepared breakfast, easy access location

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Very friendly, smiling and helpful staff.

Telephone by the night stand making noise. Had to pull the canle

It is a homy comfort

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Lol my wife is the writer but we were pleased with everything and we will be coming again 100%

Can’t say anything bad it was all perfect

I loved the breakfast. Everything else was perfect as well

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Beautiful ladies work there accept one very moody

Parking

Nice pepole

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Morning waffles with whip cream.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Morning waffles with whip cream. Nice touch.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Nice place very clean

Wifi not the best

Clean very friendly staff

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Complementary water huge bonus

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

excellent property . Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Close proximity to everything. Very quiet property. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was awesome.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Wonderful stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was in a perfect location, minutes away from everything.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

It was good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Liked the bed. The lady at the breakfast was very nice and warm. The breakfast was alright

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Excellent service, breakfast and good location!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Excellent service, breakfast and good location! Will come back soon. Thanks!

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Clean facility with caring staff

Would like to see very firm pillows

The staff was friendly and and addressed our needs and special requests

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Not a place for an extended stay. Good enough for one night.

I couldn't get Hilton Honors Reward points because I booked through you.

The bed was comfortable.