Reviews of Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre - Saskatoon 2 stars

102 Cardinal Cresent, S7L 6H6 Saskatoon, Canada

#34 of 52 hotels in Saskatoon

• Deluxe Queen Room

Very little not to like. Cheaper would always be nice but it is a above average hotel.

excellent Sunday buffet very surprised. Very friendly place. Rooms well laid out.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Poor wifi, near to none, for apple products. Was told pc products are better and It’s an old building so router is not compatible for apple products. Bed mattress sunk in the middle , so no sleep Wanted to change room, none available for pet free

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Could use some more coffee essentials in each room.....etc, cream and sugars. There wasn’t enough for two cups of coffee. Other than that very good.

The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Its a party hotel. We had a couple accross fighting all night yelling and screaming. Slamming doors. Not once did anyone come up there to investiage. Rooms too small. Tv is a tube tv.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was nothing like the picture on the internet. Lampshade crooked when entering room , just a small thing but first impression!!!and previous occupant food debris evident on the floor. Even a whole pickle!!!

Price was reasonable but definitely spend just a few dollars more for a much nicer hotel next time!!!

• Deluxe Queen Room

The room was smaller than we are used to.

The bed was very comfortable. The room was compact but well thought out. Perfect location for what we were up to. I really appreciated how quiet it was, no thumping around from upstairs or next door. So nice to have a hot breakfast, and iwe had great service from our waitress.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The guy working front desk that checked me in was stressed out and having a hard time dealing with how busy it was, another guest was complaining to him and the phones were ringing. He gave me my room key and didn't say anything more. I didn't know where the elevator was and had to go back and ask how to get to my room.Our door was jamming and hard to open room 525 otherwise the stay was good.

• Deluxe Queen Room

we stayed there before an early morning flight. The room was excellent, bed very comfortable. we even left our vehicle there and they provided transport to and from the airport. It was excellent wish i had known about this before. will definitely stay again. great value for money!

• Deluxe Queen Room

Plugins under the desk were all used so could not plug in my laptop, bed was a double, would have prefered queen, only a single nightstand. Room had both Fridge and Microwave.

Good price, for the location and the event I was attending. Price included a very good breakfast.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Just that the restaurant was closed Sunday night- did not feel like going out after I had been on the road for 6 hours. Wanted to sit down to a hot meal and a couple of drinks. Ended up walking to the Saskatoon Inn for both.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Professional and courteous.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was fairly clean, but found black hairs in the bathroom. Coffee pot did not match the coffee maker. Had to be ingenuity to get coffee to get out

It was near airport, could leave vehicle for the week we were gone

• Deluxe Queen Room

Hot breakfast is heated, prepackaged food, but had fruit, yogurt and bagels as other options so it was fine

Very friendly, helpful staff Clean Very reasonable price

• Deluxe Queen Room

I was never informed about a $250 deposit if paying debit or cash, but got over that speed bump quickly.

They saw I was wearing a lot of makeup for the convention I was going to and offered me spare make up wipes!

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator location was put in a hidden spot which kinda made it feel unsafe, the Bathroom lights and fan could have been better. The mattress on the bed was tad to hard. Sound proofing should be a must.

Location was great, The ambiance was alright, room facing was great, lots of parking !

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is not fancy, but it is in a convenient location near the airport and the northern business district. The free breakfast is pretty good - there's a small menu of hot items to order from. Staff were helpful and accommodating.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We changed our date by phone, which wasn't passed on to the manager as promised and we got charged a "no show" fee as well as the night we stayed. Not very pleased so hopefully they will refund us the one night as promised.

Beds were comfy, bar was adequate

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom sink barely had room to set a glass on, let alone a make up bag or toothpaste tube. Also, the lounge is not open on Sunday, which is not mentioned on the site when reading the description.

Staff at the restaurant were very accommodating, as were the front desk staff. Room was very clean and the bed comfy!

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were only there three nights but they were very good.

the facility as a whole was very nice. Clean room, comfortable bed. Breakfast in restaurant was excellent. Waitress, Donna, was exceptional. She recognized us on our second day and was very courteous.

This is a hotel commercial area and not walkable if that is what you are looking for. It is close to Circle Drive and convenient for driving. It had friendly staff and bright lobby. There was a convenient lounge and a nice hot breakfast included in the price. Room is on the smaller side which I am fine with as the low price reflects that.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms are very old and tiny in size. The newest thing in the room was the shower which was very hard to operate. We had to call the front desk on how to turn the shower on; when we still couldn't get it to work, some guy came up to help but he was not very happy he had to do so. The towels in the room had a stinky smell. The chair in the room was broken, every time we sat on it, we could hear it squeak. No iron in the room! Definitely not worth our money!

Breakfast was the only thing that was ok.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room

They did not have my reservation on file that I made through Booking.com. Unsure whether that was on Booking.com or the hotel itself. They had extra rooms available so it wasn't a problem, however, this could have been worse if they had not.

Bathroom was very large (for a hotel bathroom) and recently renovated. Beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room

I stayed in a standard room which is not renovated like much of the hotel. Small room, small bed, down a depressing hallway. People kept smoking at the end of this hallway where my room was and I continually had to call the front desk to get them to move.

I made my reservation months ago with booking.com and was supposed to have breakfast included. Got to the hotel and no breakfast included and tried to charge me more. Hotel staff changed my rate to a conference rate to make up for this.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Pictures of the room were not what the room is like.rooms were small. Bed was not comfortable. Wasn't a great breakfast like the ad said. Room had lots of noise. Maybe a 2.5 hotel. Was redone but still a forty year old place.

The hotel was clean. Ample parking But that was due to no one there. Not a place I'd recommend

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found front desk staff to be annoyed or could have done a better job with customer service. 1st time I went to this hotel we were givin 3 different rooms because the rooms we got were not clean beds not made garbage around. The the 4th room we got was clean so I wasn't satisfied. I only went to this place second time due to no rooms available at the time.

The beds

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Had to get a key for fitness room from front desk and waited long periods for the one person on staff to be available.

Breakfast provided was great and rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My TV kept changing changed by itself. I think perhaps the room was haunted.

I had forgotten my bank card in the room somewhere and housekeeping was so awesome and looked for it, and found it for me!!! I'm so grateful.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Getting charge for a cot/crib when we didn't order it grateful I checked the invoice before I left.

Food quiet and relaxing atmosphere

• Standard Queen Room

I had to run the air conditioner to cool off the room even though the night time temperature fell to below zero and it made a horrible humming noise.

The staff were friendly and responsive to my expressed needs. Bed was very comfortable. And, the restaurant served a great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some of the furniture in the room was shabby. The Air Con/heater was very noisy so I turned it off at night. There were dozens of cigarette butts all over the ground just outside the back exit to the car park. These butts were visible through the glass wall of the lobby. I commented on it once to reception and the butts were picked up however, the next day there were more, in plain view of the lobby.

The bed was very comfortable. The property was very close to the Airport and yet there was no Airport noise. The Sunday brunch at the Restaurant was amazing value.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Price! Not very clean! I didn't get a receipt because I paid cash! I need one I would like to for sure that money on visa came off!

Bed was good!

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet in the rooms were dirty and the tub had a drainage problem

The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious and fresh the service was amazing. The beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old style (CRT) television with a poor picture. Access into the small elevators and through the doorway from the elevators into the hallway was very tight, with a luggage cart.

The free breakfast was simple, but good, better than the free "breakfasts" in many motels I have stayed at. The beds were very comfortable, bathroom was clean, and the air conditioner was effective, and very quiet.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Easy to get to from the airport. Updated/renovated facility. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was outstanding. Also, the ham and cheese omelet was so yummy along with their gluten free bread!!!

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were small and on lower level, so window view was like looking out of my basement. No food available in the lounge when we arrived back from concert even though it was only about 10:30 PM.

Good location, not far from concert venue and easily accessible.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room

We were very disappointed with the room we were in. We did book through booking.com, but the room had an AWEFUL smell, it was dark, the bed was terrible, had a huge well in it. Didn't look like the floor was vacuumed in between us and the last guest. The hotel website said there was breakfast included, but because we booked through booking.com, we couldn't have their breakfast, no big deal, just Inform the guest. Overall, I will be very careful what hotel I book at through Booking.com. We usually have fabulous rooms this was a little disappointing.

We were there for Garth Brooks concert and the staff went over and above by providing an information packet on shuttle services and parking at the venue. Front staff we worked with was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The airconditioner was a little loud.

It was a very good experience. Super easy to check in and out. Would definitely stay again. Just needed a bed and this fit the bill perfectly.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Poor organization of the room, some furniture was outdated.

Very clean.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was super comfy, the hotel was nice and quiet. Your bartender was very friendly.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms are starting to look a little rough.

The price was affordable.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows were way to thick

Excellent parking, staff, and food

• Deluxe Queen Room

The Bed was comfortable, room was clean and it was quite

• Deluxe Queen Room

Kids wanted to swim. No pool.

Property was ok. Location was alright.

The bed

Quite & clean

• Deluxe Queen Room

I liked everything. .the bed was so comfortable. .The room was so cozy. I felt like a queen..I wish I could stay for a week! !

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Running in the hallway late at night

• Deluxe Queen Room

I didn't like that there was only one staff. Checking into hotel was a slow process.

Restraunt very poor service

Great hospitality

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would be nice to have a safe in room. Walls were thin. Could hear neighbor talking in the night.

Comfy bed. Great breakfast. Good service.

Bed was very comfy

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Should have a shuttle. Waiting for long period of time for a Cab.

Didn’t have to go to far from Hotel because the restaurant and pub were convenient

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was good value It was easy to get to. The area was conveniently located.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I don't like the customer service

• Deluxe Queen Room

Meal was excellent. Bed was comfy.close proximity to the airport.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

waitress asking you if have vouchers in public for everyone to hear in the restaurant, embrassing

quite

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Loud fan in the bathroom

No swimming pool!

Just the free breakfast

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast is delicate, but the amount is limited.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No continental breakfast. Room was very small

Clean and comfortable. Good location

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great value for your money.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The waitress in the restaurant in the mornings was exceptional and super friendly.

Wi-Fi poor

The friendly Staff

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't receive a printed invoice at the end of our stay...

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

very small sink and no vanity leaving little room for toiletries

Very Quiet

all good

good value

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a very comfortable bed clean room

Comfortable and clean

• Deluxe Queen Room

Problems with Tv, was missing Rider game.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The AC rattles (room 421)

The beds are comfy and the location is easy to get in/out of

Good value

Cleanliness is below expectations

Very close location to Saskatoon airport

Everything perfect

Great food. Great service.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Liked it all!

Good breakfasts Desk staff excellent Restaurant staff also great! Beds great. TV great

No pool

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are a little dirty. Dirt prints on the desks and closets

Good price for a night at the hotel. Cafeteria has good food and friendly service

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Bed too soft but still acceptable.

Lots of pillows.