Reviews of Hilton Niagara Falls/ Fallsview Hotel and Suites 4 stars

6361 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 3V9 Niagara Falls, Canada

#22 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Based on 11908 hotel reviews

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

The pool n fitness center were closed for renovations. I understand the need for renovations however the small print telling the customer the facilities were closed could have been more prominent.

View from room was spectacular

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

The sofa bed was not comfortable for our children. They were able to feel the metal springs through the thin mattress. There were no slippers in the room, we brought our own.

Providing complementary mouthwash was very thoughtful and essential. Housekeeping kept checking if we needed towels or other items. (very friendly) We were able to catch a few Fifa 2018 on TSN provided in the room. Close to everywhere we went. Parking staff were very friendly and very accommodating. Parking near the hotel. Restaurants and cafés within the hotel. Good price for a small family of 4.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - Falls View

The Las Vegas type environment and visitor that the hotel aims to appeal to. Also, the concierge staff were poor, promising they booked us into the restaurant to turn up and there being no booking.

The facilities within the hotel, e.g. restaurants and shops. Also the view from higher rooms, plus the excellent restaurant at the top.

Room had not been vacuumed. Airconditioning was not working properly. View of the Falls if you stood to look! 2nd room was good. View excellent. But spoilt by noise from a pump cutting in all night.

Comfy bed. Good view of the falls after we complained and our room was changed. Too late. Our experience had been spoilt and a day wasted.

• King Room - City View

There was a strange ticking noise in the room that would constantly tick.

Great location. Lovely hotel and the watermark restaurant was amazing at night.

• King Room - City View

Did not meet any standards I expected

Sorry first room smelt of smoke then we were put in a room right at back looking at steel construction. To top it off we had a 4am wake to catch flight and had to take cold showers no hot water

• King Room - Canadian Falls View

I wanted to get a glass of wine to take up to our room but the bar downstairs said we couldn’t do that. Room service closed at 11:00. Not that big of a deal but it was annoying.

The view was spectacular and the beds were incredibly comfortable. It was a short walk to the falls and to Skylon tower. We really enjoyed our stay there. Valet guys were great!!!

• King Room - Canadian Falls View

High pitched squealing noise every time AC unit ran. Very tough to sleep. Very annoying. Almost had to switch rooms but nothing comparable available.

• King Room - US Falls View

Paid for a view room and was given a partial view. Check-in was negative with a lot of "attitude" from the associates. Given poor instructions as well. Parking is $35 but $5 at the casino across the street.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - City View

Staff was rude and fake. They offer to help but if you need help they make excuses. They seem to really want to know how your stay is but only accept 10/10 ratings. If any less it’s your fault. Do not stay here. There’s no parking. I understand some places charging but it’s $45 a night for valet or $20 a night to self park (not on website or booking) also self park is around the block and up the hill and has the worst access system in service today. Can take up to ten minutes read your room key just to park. On the brighter side for the trouble after I complained and demanded either free parking or an upgrade they upgraded us to a falls view suite from a city view. Maintenance staff is great. Too bad I had to use them at a Hilton. Twice. When we got there the toilet was clogged and the shower drain was extremely clogged. Yummy. Management and front desk are useless liars with fake smiles. The valet team warned us they try and screw us and they did. Pretty sad their own staff hates them. The tourism tax is illegal and when asked to remove it they refused. Did not honor the triple A discount in their website. Way over priced. I had a better stay at the Radisson a few years ago. Never stay at Hilton again. Also the Italian place in the lobby they’ll seat you but also make you wait over fifteen minutes for a server. We left and never even got to order a drink. But mainly just avoid this place unless you don’t mind rude front desk and management and do not mind waking a block up hill to you self parked car with your bags and family (pregnant wife, two yr old and older mother) they never offered any assistance. But we had a nice view.

The room was nice. And the bed was comfy. Central location.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - US Falls View

I only found out after that the Pool and Gym were closed for repair. Also when I opened the fridge i noticed and it should have been noticed by cleaning staff that someone had left their meal in the fridge. Not cool

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

Parking was awful for a truck as all spots were small or either marked as valet. North tower elevator was far from the entrance and no one explained which elevator to take when checking in.

Bed was soft and nice view of falls

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

Freezer was full of cooked food,not clean, wifi was tooo slow,no connection at all. Charged lots of fee,although I book hotel by $237.00, they have given 352.00 bill.Also no breakfast. Just stealing my money.Its better to stay some lower class hotel.Atleast they will not steal your money.

Close to Niagara Falls

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

My family is 3 persons,me ,my husband and my kid,the hotel gave us a little room,but gave our friends a big room with two doube beds while they were only 2persons without child☹️

The view from our room was so nice and wonderfull.room is so clean and the best point is that you can watch the fall during lying on your bed.

• King Room - City View

Cold water temporarily did not work but they resolved it really quickly.

Stunning view, clean and comfy!!! Spacious and they upgraded our room to family suite :)

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

We lived in a two-bedroom suite. The door of the bedroom could not close properly and made noise when open or close. The internet in the room did not work at all. We had to walk down to lobby to send emails.

Good location. Nice view of the Niagara falls.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

It appeared that the Valet parking attendant took my car on a joy ride on his way to park it. My gas had gone down a couple of notches and my windshield wiper fluid indicator was on when I picked the car up. Other than that is was great service.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

Shower was low pressure. Outside under construction and had to use another area for use of pool but was nice enough. Wish the windows opened for outside air in room.

I loved the location. The room was spacious and the jetted tub was nice retreat to use after walking all day.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

I ate at the buffet and the Italian Restaurant. . I Found the breakfast BLAND. Even the sausage had no flavor. You expect bland when it comes to the standard ‘pan-o-eggs’ but not sausage . Maybe go crazy and have eggs with cheese , veggies, and spices... Give ‘em a fancy name. People eat that up! (See what I did there???) The Italian restaurant was not much better. I had a shrimp appetizer that was actually good. To be fair the description included peppers and other spices . The caprese salad had very average mozzarella balls and flavorless tomatoes. I also had a $16 martini with salad bar olives. The bright spot again, the friendly staff. And our hostess and server were both Very courteous. Overall not a bad experience but there are probably better options elsewhere.

The view of the Canadian falls was perfect! The location was great. It was certainly within walking distance of many attractions. The staff was courteous, friendly and actually enthusiastic!

• King Room - US Falls View

We had to ask about wi-fi. They helped us with connecting. The remotes for the tv were very difficult to work. No programming.

The location was great. The bed was super comfy. The parking staff went out of their way to help us when we needed our car. The front desk was helpful when asked.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

We stayed with my adult daughter and her friend. We had a suite. Strangely enough we had one bathroom, in their room! Parking is expensive. Hotel is good for a visit of the falls but expensive.

The view is stunning ( If you book right room) day and night worthwile! The bed was good, the hotel is a bit old, but clean! Used to be a hotel with high standards.

• King Room - Premium Falls View

Swimming pool was being refurbished and only offered alternative next door which was poor in comparison and busy

Excellent room overlooking falls, had everything you’d want but was one of higher priced rooms.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Premium Falls View

When I phoned them on the day of to let them know my group will check in late, they kept saying they couldn't find my reservation. I kept telling the person over the phone we did, and then they finally found it. On another note, I was charged for $56 dollar for both of the rooms I have, which adds up to another $112. I asked the front desk agent about the charge. She was confused as well and told me to talk to "booking.com" when it shows "Hilton" on my credit card transaction record. To understand the whole situation better I asked for a copy of my invoice which the front desk agent pulled out on her computer, she listed out all the items vocally. I asked to see the statement or have it printed out, but I got rejected. She told me something along the line where she can't show me the invoice and I can't have it. She has to check with her manager too. This is the first time I got rejected to see my own invoice at a hotel... which seems a bit odd. At the end she did give me the invoice after double checking with her manager. I just thought the whole process was not very transparent. Plus, at the end she still wasn't sure what the extra charge was; she told me it's probably the deposit fee... probably...

Great location, views and affordable pricing.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

We waited 25 mins for a lift from 48 floor when checking out. Not funny when wanti g to enjoy the day.

The view, if on the right floors is amazing, need to check just what you'll see from your room.

• King Room with Whirlpool - Falls View

Breakfast was typical of most large hotels it was poor. Lots of facilities were not available during our stay. The lobby area was very busy

The hotel was having major work done so our stay was not typical. Our room was upgraded for free and was very large and comfortable. The view from our room of both American & Canadian Falls was excellent.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

My room and every thing inside my room. Specially the bath tab.

The hotel it self is really good, The swimming pool was under construction when we went. There was construction behind my room window. I like inside , comfortabl , clean and bath tab was great. The door key was a big problem. The key wouldn’t work. We had to ask for help.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Falls View

pool was not available....had to go to adjacent hotel (not a problem but the room rate should have reflected this inconvenience) frig was luke warm ....changed it out still luke warm....i have achilles tendinitis and use ice packs at night (brought them but couldn’t use them due to frog/freezer not working)

location and view of falls

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - US Falls View

When booked through booking.com it does not acknowledge the Hilton Honors status. Hard for me to understand why it's being offered through the portals if Hilton does want everybody to book through their site.

Great room with amazing bathroom. Very helpful concierge, made us all the bookings for sights at Niagara.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - City View

The cost was about $200 USD more than what was indicated because of the $35 parking ( if you parked yourself) the Tourist Fees, Tourist taxes and then regular taxes. I paid for a view and that was it. Nothing complimentary, No fridge in the room, nasty coffee and there were stains in the shower and bathtub. Overall, this place isn’t worth the cost.

The overall day/night view I had of The Falls.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

I didn’t see anywhere online that it was valet parking only We found that inconvenient but the stay was great nonetheless

Location was great. Staff was great view was incredible

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - Falls View

Money translation. If we had not known all locals acted like they didn’t understand. Preferred you to use cards but were fanot very well trained in operation.

View was spectacular was able to watch the fireworks from the comfort of our room

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

Check in is not acceptable. No rooms available before 4:00, so it is like a cattle stock yard all at once. Poorly managed in this respect. Our reserved designated room still wasn't ready at 4:00 and we had to accept a lesser one. But the view and other amenities were wonderful. One small closet for a room intended to sleep up to 6 people.

Probably the best views from the suites anywhere in Niagra Falls. Be sure to specify a falls view and a high floor. Lovely electric fireplace. Large jetted tub. Mini fridge. Excellent location. Waking distance to most everything.

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

It was my wifes birthday. We were getting in Jacuzzi when water started pouring out of Iights above us. Down the walls water leak somewhere . Called front desk. We were not able to use jacuzzi.

The beds were extreamly comforable. Very clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - Falls View

No Breakfast included No mattress for the baby bed (and the personal don‘t care !!!) Valley Parking expensive, take one of the parking around Lower price, because hotel in construction No watercooker Slow internet/wifi (3,6 Mbs Down, 0,3 Mbs Up)

Take a hotel room with a falls view! Big room Location, 10 min walk to the falls (with the lift) Good Restaurants in the Hotel Fridge

• King Room - Premium Falls View

They didn’t have wall charger for phones. I was looking for a USB port, but not available.

We loved the premium Fallsview Room. Awesome view of both American & Canadian Falls from the room.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

The bathroom was great but the whirlpool tub was ridiculously noisy. Also there were no towel rails, so re-using the towels was not an option. Also, it would be nice to have real coffee mugs instead of those awful paper cups!

The room was very spacious and so clean, and the view of the Falls was amazing! We really loved the fresh air vent below the window; this meant that we didn't have to have the air-con going at all during our stay! The beds were really comfortable.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

Outdated rooms and musty smell but beds were very Comfortable

Very beautiful hotel on the outside Excellent & Breathtaking views of both American and Canadian Falls!!!

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed - City View

I have been double billed through booking.com plus they charged me again at hotel. Also the scam tax improvement for Niagara which is optional being forced to pay wasn’t removed upon complaint

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

Construction of theater was annoying but dealt with it.Parking was overpriced but very secure..

Great view and close to falls.Hotel staff were great, food was excellent. Room was clean and had everything you needed.any issues were taken care of immediately..

• King Room - US Falls View

The property is going under a massive renovation and our higher price fallsview room overlooked two cranes and a working noisy construction site. There was no pool or gym facility on site due to the renovation. Acess from the underground self park garage to the hotel lobby is dangerous - no designated pedestrian walkway. The bathroom was very small and only one over the sink mirror, no full length mirror in the room. No handrail next to toilet to help with getting up. The cable service was terrible,limited channels available and what channels were available kept fading in and out due to weak or no signal. We arrived early around 1ish and had to wait until 4 to check in. No in room snacks or drinks in fridge you had to walk to vending machine for refreshments.

NOTHING!!!!!!

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Premium Falls View

When we check-in there were rubbish found under the sink that was not cleared. Called the Operator and we were transferred from Front Desk to Housekeeping. Just being frustrated as we have to repeat the issue 3 times to get the message across. Further we had booked with 5 persons in the room but we were only given 4 sets of towels. Then overnight the toilet did not work as it was not able to flush. Luckily the chambermaid was smart to notice it and was repaired when we get back to the room after the cleaning.

Great view.

• King Room with Whirlpool - City View

No complaints

Everything was easy access. Connection tunnel to casino makes it nice in case it ever rains. Karen (manager) at front desk was super nice. I checked in June 1st and she noticed off my DL my birthday was the day before. So she upgraded our room (no extra cost) as a nice gesture. Thanks Karen!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

We rented a room with 2 queen beds - there is a open window from the bathroom into the bed area, for 2 friends staying in a room this really lacks privacy and was uncomfortable

Comfortable bed good views

Price shown vs Price given

Room rate was at $548. After parking, taxes and having to pay for Wi-Fi, the total was over $800. I would of not booked knowing that the stay would almost cost as much as a week in Mexico.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Falls View

Elevators were broken to access the hotel from the garage..very inconvenient especially with two infants and a double stroller.

Great location Staff was very welcoming

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - City View

Great location and super easy to check in and out. I asked for a later check out and they said no problem, even though we ended up checking out at regular time, I really appreciated the flexibility.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

Every business in town seemed to nickel & dime tourists. The hotel charges a lot for parking. All spots were taken except valley, which is even more. All the restaurants in the area are buffet style, not healthy at all, and a bit expensive for breads prepared in different ways (toast, waffles, pancakes, muffins, etc.).

The view of the falls were amazing. The location is literally 5 minutes from the casino, the falls, and a lot of restaurants.

• King Room - Canadian Falls View

The A/C unit was apparently in the ceiling. When it came on, it made a loud thud. As it ran, it was as as loud as a a train and vibrated. If not for this, I would rate excellent. This really needs to be fixed. Very annoying..

Clean, comfortable, staffed very well.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed - City View

No self serve parking. Wanted us to pay valet or park "3 mins" away and walk. It was 28 degrees. TV not working, kept losing signal, food from previous guest left in the mini fridge, bathroom not as clean as it should be. ( no cleaning in the corners so hair and dust accumulated ) towels horrific as all are too rough showing they are washed in tough chemicals. Bill was not right so had to argue with front desk. Very bad stay.

Location is great

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - US Falls View

a lot of building work happening at the hotel, although didn't bother us too much, will be fantastic complex when all work completed.

Perfect area for everything, staff very helpful and polite. Great view from the room (falls view room) worth paying the little extra. Will stay here again next year, good value for money.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

TV didn’t work for a start. Then the room beneath us had a party at 2.30am and we tried to ring reception about it. Our phone did not go beside our bed so husband had to get dressed and go down about it. Not hotel fault about the guests but the phone added to it.

The view was amazing

• King Room - US Falls View

The fact that the facility was not with notice of the extensive construction before I booked

Beautiful staff. Was a little disappointed that the construction it is under was not advertised before I booked the room. I feel it should be discounted for that reason as it felt a bit chaotic. Comfortable room

• King Room - US Falls View

there was no bathtub no microwave no hair dryer and the cleaning lady did not vacum or wash the floors there was construction that started at 530 am that we were not aware of that woke us up we also asked for a full view of the falls not the construction sites and i view of the falls and really two people 1 chair would have been nice to have 2 so we could play cards or look out together

it was central for walking to everything

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

Room was noisy at night vent system. No free breakfast, parking 35 a night. Could not use cart to bring suitcases to room or car. Wanted guest to pay for use of carts.

Beautiful place e

• King Room - US Falls View

The property was pretty large and we had to do some walking to our elevator but that wasn't a huge problem. Apparently Canada has a law that I couldn't get a drink at the bar and take it to my room. OR that could have been the hotel, not sure. There was room service but we didn't use it.

We were on the 33rd floor and could see the American/Bridal Veil Falls and Skylon Tower, We really enjoyed the view. The A/C did not work so maintenance changed the unit. Very nice. The Elevators were fast, the bed was great and the room was large! There were 60+ mph winds and I didn't even notice in the room. The location was very convenient as well. We came from US so there was a small currency issue but the bar was very gracious to exchange for me. We could use our Visa anywhere without difficulty. All the staff was very gracious and nice to talk to. Parking was pricey but well worth it as we didn't have to worry about it and they were very good about bringing the car quickly.

• King Room with Whirlpool - City View

Pool was closed and had to go to different hotel which would have been fine but they kept giving us cards that didn't work. Having on 5 different occasions to go back to front desk to get cards that work.

Clean environment.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

We didn't get the view that we paid for. During booking, we chose a room that has both American Falls and Canadian Falls with the Casino in the middle. The room we actually stayed only has the Canadian Falls and about 1/20 of the American Falls.

it was clean and comfortable.

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

The hotel was under construction. We had to walk around the building and up a hill to get to parking lot. Misled on booking.com about rates. They add a lot of fees and Hilton charges extra for parking so my bill was $200 more than I expected (4 night stay). The ice machine on our floor was out of service and we had to go to a neighboring hotel for the pool and gym. Poor tv and wifi signal.

Great location. Had an amazing view of the american falls and fireworks. Quick walk to the falls. The room was clean and comfortable beds/nice linens.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

If the costs included a light breakfast. The eateries in the vicinity of the hotel open a little late and if one makes an early start on a tour one is left to wait to eat. By then we were quite famished. Coming from South Africa the day were exceptionally long - up to approx. 15hrs. All the same we coped. However the elderly would have had it tough if my schedule was followed - an early start to view the scenic drives, birdlife,foxes,duikers and squirrels.

The location is superb. I was in Rm 3850 and the view from this room was stunning. Cleanliness and comfort was excellent. Staff are on the ball and ready to assist in every way. Bookings for different activities are done on the spot and you do not have to wait in lines if done by yourself at a location.

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

Beautiful corner room with hot tub. Everything was in working order and the view amazing day and night! Staff were wonderful and welcoming and the building it’s self is beautiful clean and inviting!

• King Room - Canadian Falls View

I had a two problems 1 that it dident have a fridge... but i got one at the end 2 my cards were not working to get in to my room it took a hour till i got back in!

Those Beds Are the Best beds I ever found in a hotel!!!

• King Room with Whirpool - US Falls View

We delayed our honeymoon for 2 years because we were unsure of where we wanted to go. When we chose Niagara Falls, we started planning and this property not only meets but exceeded our expectations! Our room had an AMAZING view from the 20th floor of booth falls and just one block in walking distance to the falls and almost everything you need! We thank the manager before leaving and FIVE STARS to all the departments ***** Valet, Bellman, Front Desk check in, Concierge, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Breakfast Buffet hostesses and servers, Guest Services and Gift Shop!!!! Thank you ALL for making our honeymoon an even better experience than we expected! We're planning another trip back soon! Best Regards, The Bishops

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - Canadian Falls View

I had already paid for our room via cc but on arrival I was expected to pay an additional 400.00 due to some hidden taxes and American traveling conversion fees that I was not made aware of. We paid of course after a 7 hour drive. We checked in and were given the wrong room number so we got stopped by security because apparently there was already someone in the room they told us to go to. They wrote the wrong room number down for us so we had to get back in line and get the correct room number. Go back to the right room and couldn't get in there either. Did I mention our room was on the 48th floor suite with a view with elevators that took no less than 4minutes at a time of waiting. No air in halls or elevators. Pool out of service due to constructions which they did not say until we checked in and asked. Although the view was gorgeous of the falls, it could of been a better set up in the room itself so that you could enjoy it. No chair only a couch which was FILTHY with bodily fluids all over it!!! DISGUSTING!! Will not be going back!

The view!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Whirlpool - Falls View

The bathroom could use a little updating. Needed assistance turning shower on. Tub too high for seniors to get in and out. On arrival, a bottle of water per guest in the room would be appreciated.

Great location with view of the falls and fireworks from our room. Staff pleasant and accommodating. Dinner at Pranzo's excellent. Waiter knowledgeable of the menu and helpful with our requests.

• King Room with Whirlpool - Falls View

They upgraded our room to a two bedroom suite with an amazing view of the falls free of charge and without any reasoning as to why— but we didn’t complain!

• King Room - Canadian Falls View

The parking situation and the amount it cost to park off-site when there was an attached covered parking garage across the street for the same price.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable and the view was wonderful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

Expect an EZ Jet like experience where you would have to pay extra for every little thing (water is extra! parking is extra etc.).

Good location, clean and with good service.

• King Room - US Falls View

The room was extremely small. I paid extra for a falls view but it was only a half window, the view was not great. The restaurant was hot, the air was not working so the breakfast was miserable and the carpet was dirty. I was just not impressed for the amount of money I spent for a 2 day stay. Lastly, when I checked in the Clerk tried to change the amount of the room even though the reservation stated something different.

The location is great.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - No View

Price was high, fees and taxes along with parking added more than 25 percent.

Room was nice, bed was perfect, staff is very helpful and friendly. We were within walking distance of the falls, buses run frequently and are very helpful. We left our car parked for our entire stay.

• King Room - City View

The view from the hotel was bad. Making sure the door works properly

The view was horrific. I was locked out my room and I had to call maintenance to open the door

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - US Falls View

Shower was awful - the head leaked water and it was very poor quality. The shower head also fell and hit my wife' s head during the first use! She didn't touch it, just turned on and got hit (she's not a tall girl so it left a bruise). After that, we tried putting the shower head back up but it wouldn't stay - the fitting was clearly broken/loose. We sent an SMS to reception and they replied asking if we had contacted maintenance. We had not as we'd expect them to sort it out for us. After I replied saying no, they didn't acknowledge it or try to resolve it. I didn't care about getting it fixed, my frustration is we should not have to worry about experiencing injuries during our stay. Some people may laugh, but a comfortable shower is important part of a nice hotel. When we were checking out, no one asked how our stay was, or if we had any problems during our stay (if they did, I would've explained this in person instead of a review). The lighting could've been better - there was a ceiling light as you first enter your room, but ours stopped working after the first night.

Bed was comfortable, room was spacious, large glass window with views of the US falls (can't see the horseshoe due to casino)

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Premium Falls View

Good location, far away from the crowded part of the town. Close to the tower. Pick the falls view rooms for a wonderful view of the falls. North tower.

• King Room - City View

No tooth paste in our room. Also, as a local resident I didn't appreciate the tourist tax on my bill.... especially the fact that it is not a regulatory tax. You should consider removing it like other businesses in the have done.

Very friendly staff, and clean facility.

• King Room - City View

The room we had was #1060 and it was the smallest hotel room I've ever stayed in. Made me feel claustrophobic.

Hotel overall is very nice. The location is great.

• King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed and Whirlpool - US Falls View

Mattress was very worn. Kept rolling to center of bed because of the indent in mattress, TV remote did not work. We could not relax in bed after a long day and watch tv because we couldnt get it to work. The alarm went off at 6:30 am and WE did not set it.