2. Canada hotel reviews
  3. British Columbia hotel reviews
  4. Vancouver hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of GEC Granville Suites Downtown

Reviews of GEC Granville Suites Downtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

718 Drake Street, V6Z 2W6 Vancouver, Canada

#57 of 86 hotels in Vancouver

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

The bed wasnt very comfortable.
    • Queen Room

The bed wasnt very comfortable. It also constantly made the worst creaking sound any time you moved. Room was very small. And no windows to open. Very stuffy. Shower also wasnt the best. Needs updating.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Lousey stay at granview executive suites

Hotel was filthy. My bed was horrible, broken, sagged in the middle. Told the staff. No discount was given. My truck didn't fit in the underground parking so i had to waste money on street parking. Only gave me one dam towel. Won't be goin back to stay at this hotel

The location was decent

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Great price for the location and age of the hotel. It's one of my regulars when I travel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although the room appeared clean, I spilled a bit of water on the floor and when I wiped it up the cloth was filthy. I think the floors need to be washed periodically and not just swept or vacuumed.

It's in a great location and the rooftop deck is a nice feature and rare in downtown hotels

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff we so helpful with everything. They made sure that our stay was comfortable. Even after we checked out they still made sure we were looked after

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Easy to reach by transit from downtown, clean and very comfy...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Easy to reach by transit from downtown, clean and very comfy, good security and White Spot restaurant on site. My second stay and just as good as the first.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walls are too thin and the doors too loud, you can hear every time they open and shut them and unfortunately for me that happened 2-3 am so it was kind of a bummer.

The location is good

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Great location with large rooms and parking

Everything was fine.

Comfortable beds, great location to Granville Island and downtown, easy parking and nice rooftop area. We had five rooms and 12 family members staying over New Year's weekend and everything went perfectly.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Affordable, but could use some TLC
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room could've been cleaner. There was dust under the night stand and some mold between tiles in the bathroom. The ceiling light was bare and the paint was chipping on the windowsill. It could definitely use a renovation.

Very affordable given the location and quite accessable. The room had all the basics you need including a coffee maker, a water kettle, a safe, a fridge and even a microwave. If you're looking for an affordable place to stay and don't mind luxury that much in a hotel, this is the place to stay.

Good
    • Queen Room

The lighting in our room wasn't overly bright

Unfortunately due to a flight change we weren't able to use our full stay here, but for the amount of time we did stay, they staff were very friendly and the room was nicely set up and very clean.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Good value, clean
    • Queen Room

Very nice staff! We left some important things and they called to make sure we came back and got them. Clean room, decent location close to lots of restaurants but in kind of a sketchy part of town...nothing too bad. Would stay here again especially for the value!

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

They have kitchen so we can cook our meal.

The room is small. We booked double room for family with 2 teenage children and we are crampped

They have kitchen so we can cook our meal. Granville public market is near hotel but you have to cross with autobus

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Would not come back unless a few things were improved. Did not feel I got my monies worth.
    • Queen Room

Did not like the pricing, and the windows that were lined with mold. Booked a room for 4 people and it was prepared for two. Only two cups, only enough shampoos/ towels etc for two people and they charged an arm and a leg. Asked for an extra blanket twice and was given a sheet. Staff were poor at communicating with their customers.

Nice view

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Close to alot of shops gor coffee and food.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hardwood floors ment a I heard the unit above me all night. Echoes and feet and flushing loos.

Close to alot of shops gor coffee and food. Bus and taxis right otside the door.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Staff was great, location was great.

Stayed there last year and was able to stay 3 nights for the same price as 1 this year, room was damaged. Room needs some touch ups. Price was raised way too much in 1 year

Staff was great, location was great.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

A pleasant dependable hotel. I will stay there on future visits
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some mold in bathroom, sloppy painting repairs, the room seemed a little dark/dim overall.

Location, on-site restaurant, access to public transportation

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Excellent and good value for your money.
    • Queen Room

Fan in bathroom would not shut off though the staff tried. Kind of annoying. Figured out the thermostat as one did not work.

Parking was secured, and check in was easy. Restaurant on site which was handy. but so tired did not hear it. Good handicap room, spacious and clean. Coffee maker, fridge & microwave. I would recommend and go back possible soon.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Lifts were broken on our arrival, we had to lug our bags up...
    • Queen Room

Lifts were broken on our arrival, we had to lug our bags up to the 8th floor and the stair case was flooded Room wasn't clean. The shower had mould in it and there was a dirty towel behind the door from a previous guest. Staff were unapologetic.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Old building. Nothing fancy. Would not stay here again.

There was construction everywhere surrounding the building, which is not the hotels fault, but we had to circle the block about 6 times before we could pull up to go in and check in to find out where the parking was. That was super frustrating. The ONLY reason I stayed here was for their advertised jetted tub in the bathroom. My plan was the walk around all day so I wanted a nice soak and some jets on my back at the end of the day. The tub was not what I expected at all. I couldn’t fit my whole body in it (I’m 5’11”), they were very weak, and there were 6 jets - 4 on the legs and 2 on the feet, one for the back. And you couldn’t turn around due to the shape of the tub. Considering I called and spoke to someone about the specifics of the tub, I was disappointed when I saw what they had to offer. And then the bathtub dropped ALL night long. Drip drip drip. And you could hear it from all corners of the hotel room. Very frustrating as you’re trying to fall asleep. The room safe was broken and the remote control for the tv didn’t work. I paid just under $300 for 1 night. It didn’t include parking or breakfast. There’s no pool or hot tub. I had to get my room key done three times as it didn’t work to get into the parking garage, the elevator, or my room. So back to the lobby I went for then to “fix” my room key. Three times. Very frustrating. All in all, I would not recommend staying here.

There is a large shared kitchen on the top floor. We didn’t need to use it, but it’s a really neat concept! I’ve never seen that before. We stayed on the penthouse floor and the balcony was quite large - very nice!

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Old Shower water did not go through, clogged up the entire...
    • Queen Room

Old Shower water did not go through, clogged up the entire bathtub Kettle did not work Blankets were not thick enough Some of the outlets did not work either. Would not stay here again.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

A terrific gettaway vacation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found the bed too small and the pillows were not comfortable

The location was very good. It was walking distance to see play and close to the downtown core. It was convenient having a restaurant there as well

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

I read the reviews and was worried about our stay, but...

Only thing I didn't like was the $20 for parking but apparently in a city that is normal. Back where we come from we dont pay for parking anywhere so that was new to me

I read the reviews and was worried about our stay, but turned out this stay and the place altogether was a great experience and place to stay. So close to a lot of food and cool places to eat and see.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The room was clean and exactly as described.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like that booking it through Booking.com meant I couldn’t make changes to our reservation easily/without penalty. When our trip plans changed due to work a few days beforehand I had to phone Booking.com, who then had to phone the property so we could change our two night stay to one night without having to pay the full price. I’m glad I was able to do so, but it was quite the process.

The room was clean and exactly as described. It’s in a very central location and was in easy walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The accessability was great, the rooms comfortable.
    • Queen Room

I extended my stay single night, I will switch to the disability accessible room- I was a bit taken aback and finding the room only had as an added feature I could see as a larger bathroom. I inquired about it and they offer a chair for the washroom in the concierge. still with the similar bath tub to the regular room I stayed in, I was concerned about the accessibility.

The accessability was great, the rooms comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Good stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room could have been cleaner (floor, room check in between the two nights); spa announced on booking was closed.

Overall experience good, room was comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Really good location, able to walk around and site see very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Really good location, able to walk around and site see very easily without any transportation. Staff were very friendly and very helpful when asking for anything from directions to cutlery.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The hotel is OK as a base to use to sleep in. Location not great but ok. ALL staff excellent !!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No on-site food facility's/Coffee shop to relax in. Noisy neighbours, some nights. Shabby but clean rooms, needing updating. Location a bit scary at night.

Staff were very helpfull. Always smiling and ready to help.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Nice place for the price. Close enough to walk to yaletown roundhouse skytrain station.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

One bed in the room was creaky and the remote didn't work and when I mentioned to staff they didn't offer a replacement. Annoying for 3 nights there.

About a 5-6 block walk to sky train. Lots of good restaurants and stores near by.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I like the value for what we got.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location. Lighting in the room was a little dingy for night time.

I like the value for what we got. I love all the amenities in the room. I like how friendly the staff was.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Good value for money, good location and nice amenities.
    • Queen Room

Found some hairs in the bed linen and dirty smudges in the windows. When notified staff about this and asked for it to be clean bed was remade but nothing else done.

Good value for money, good location and nice amenities.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

mediocre, not what I am used to
    • Queen Room

Dirty towels sat in the laundry storage room in hall for most of the day with the door open. Looked messy and unkempt in hallway. I'm not sure why, but I had bites on my neck after staying there.

mediocre, not what I am used to

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Nice hotel, good location in the center of Vancouver and great access to public transportation!

The booklet in the room mentioned a vending machine, but we cannot find it and the reception told us there were none... The cups for the coffee were not always replaced, so was it for the coffee pods.

The hotel was nice and has a great location, in the center and nearby public transportation! The neighbourhood was quiet and we felt safe. Finally, the room we got was affordable and worth its price.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Comfortable

I thought the at front desk,check in, request for an additional 50$ was strange. 50 would not cover any room damage. I was told it would be given back onto my credit card .I wait to see if this happens. Never did figure out the room heating system. Found no guide for it either.

Room was big enough, comfortable, big bed for a big guy. Nice bathroom .

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The White Spot Cafe/Restaurant, was excellent.
    • Queen Room

Lack of food in the hotel, having to pay for breakfast in the cafe/restaurant next door. Only two tea bags per day in the room with no biscuits.

The White Spot Cafe/Restaurant, was excellent. The staff, service and quality of service was superb! Reception staff in the hotel were very helpful and friendly!

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

I think I misunderstood the property. I was just expecting more and Penthouse to me says roof top.

The room was dusty, floor and appliances. Almost like it hadn’t been used for a while. Is the hotel a student residence.? No information in the room about anything, especially the hotel facilities, the gym (so didn’t use). Unsure whether we had access to kitchen area ?? None of the USBs worked and ended up using only one socket. The fridge froze everything. The view was not what I expected. We were dwarfed by the surrounding buildings. However, we had a nice stay and none of the above bothered us enough to complain. I will do more research in future.

The bathroom was clean and the bed was clean and comfortable. The staff were lovely. The Restaurant downstairs was nice too.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Great location, but..
    • Queen Room

The rooms are very dusty and the beds have little stains on them too. It looked like it hasn’t been dusted off or cleaned for a while. I didn’t like the bathrooms as they were small and had dark spots in between the tiles. Plus, I had to move rooms because the shower was not working well in my first room. It was a hassle. The staff was kind enough to move me. The beds were comfortable though but they need bigger pillows. It isn’t really sound proof as I can hear people in the hallway from the inside. Bring your own toiletries because the ones that they have are not really of good quality. On the other hand, the staff was very helpful.

The location is awesome! It has a 7-11 store across the street and a liquor store nearby. It is walking distance from almost everything downtown.

Location is close to where I needed to be
    • Queen Room

I asked to change rooms as the first one wasn’t clean. The new room 213, was absolutely disgusting and after I told front desk I got a “so sorry” no willingness to make things better.

Location is close to where I needed to be

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Like the location but the garage door of the parking area almost crashed my vehicle. No sensor?

Garage door of the parking area has serious issue. It didn't detect my vehicle was not clear out of the way and the garage door almost crashed my vehicle, if it was not us backed up right away. The door still fell right on my vehicle's front bumper. We discussed this with the front desk right away. The staff said that he would make a note of this to the management and they might check the video camera. However, we haven't heard anything back yet. At least we would expect a refund of the money we paid for the parking. Obviously your facility for parking is NOT properly providing the service.

Excellent location

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The restaurant associated with the hotel - White Spot, was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant associated with the hotel - White Spot, was very good. The breakfast options were great and my favorite was the eggs anyway plus a half waffle and choice of bacon, ham etc. We ate breakfast there 3 days and dinner once during our 9 day stay. Service was excellent - friendly and responsive. Prices were reasonable. Hotel parking for our car was $20/day and it was in a secure underground lot, easily accessible to the hotel elevator. I requested a quiet room and that it was we got - on the south side of the hotel, 9th floor. It was amazingly quiet except for occasional very noisy guests who shout-talked but fortunately not for long. Hotel is convenient for cars to Rt 99 and buses to the convention center ($3/person).

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Good cost-benefit

We had a problem with guests doing a mess on the hallway, but frontdesk dealt with it. The surrounding area might look bad at first, but just use Howie street and not Granville and you'll be fine.

The room was comfortable, with a good bed and bathtub. They clean it daily and they provide a fridge, kettle and microwave which is very handy. There is also a communal kitchen, just be aware that some of the guests take things from there so you might be out of plates or cutlery...

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Great location great prices very good value and excellent modern rooms..
    • Queen Room

The White Spot concession restaurant could be a bit better. Staff are a bit slow on the uptake and if you like lots of refill you will need to ask brazenly . That said it was great for a late night tipple in peace and quiet

While many may think this is a disadvantage, the seedier elements of Granville Street bring the city to life.... Don't let Granville street put you off staying here

Located for easy breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom in 307 needed a deep clean and a new shower curtain, there were dirty water spatters on the wall behind the toilet, the vent needed to be fixed to the ceiling properly, the coffee maker was soiled so I cleaned it with a face cloth (!) and I think that hotels everywhere should put milk in the fridge and get rid of those awful powdered whiteners, there’s nothing good in them.

Good light blocking curtains, great staff mindset and friendliness, location with White Spot next door, bed was comfortable, glad to have a kettle and coffee maker

great experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

..................... ................................................ ................................................. ..............................................

great place for staying pretty much in the center of Vancouver....................... ................................................ .................................................

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Great price and excellent staying for Vancouver downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was not possible to regulate the thermostat in the room... the temperature was ok though!

The location is great, 15 min walking distance downtown and very close to all the restaurants/pubs area. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Good value for your money

The area this hotel is in feels unsafe, but there's also a police station nearby. My room had a poor hairdryer and bathtub problems, but the staff fixed them immediately for me.

Chose this location due to its lower cost and it's a 15 minute walk up to the shopping district.

Nothing really.

Gym was so small room was small...they charge extra for everything. Also was told out bed was a queen the maid confirmed it was a double

Nothing really.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

I was disgusted by the state of my room and disappointed after reading so many good reviews.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was quite filthy. There were splatters of vomit on the wall beside the sink, there was grit all over the floor and my socks were completely filthy after a couple of hours in the room. I had to request for it to be vacuumed again. There was also dust everywhere - I used a towel to dust the top of the shelf in the bathroom and the towel rack and it came back quite gross. The duvet was also just sandwiched between two sheets, which acted as a cover. This seemed really disgusting, as when the sheet inevitably shifted during sleep, it exposed the duvet and I doubt it was cleaned regularly as there were stains on it. Overall I was quite revolted by the state of this room but could not switch, as the hotel was sold out when I arrived. Also, a very 'first-world' issue, but the guide on my TV did not work, nor did the telephone in the room.

The view from my room was great- although the neighbors might be warned that they should be using curtains in the evening. The location was unbeat; a 25 minute walk to Granville Island and a 5 minute walk to the Yaletown train station.

Very good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom had mould on the wall and the shower curtain was coming off the wall, both should be addressed.

Staff are always very friendly and helpful. Location is great for exploring Granville Island, the downtown area. Secure parking is a bonus although a little steep.

Comfortable beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old grime in corners, dirty feeling(not at fault of house keeping, rather hotel needs a thorough major clean) Lots of stinky garbage right by entrance door in garage.

Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Staff were mostly nice, left a couple of items at the hotel...

Staff were mostly nice, left a couple of items at the hotel and was told nothing was left behind, I’m disappointed that my belongings won’t be returned.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

It was in downtown and close to where I needed to go.
    • Queen Room

I wish I wasn't so close to Grandville street, facing it. Was loud and a bar across the street. Not hotels fault but other side would have be nice.

It was in downtown and close to where I needed to go. Price was fair

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Clean, comfortable, convenient
    • Queen Room

Saturday night clubbing noise but that’s the city

Clean & comfortable at a good location. Ideal for an extended stay with co-use kitchen. Walkable to most of downtown Vancouver. Like all hotels in this area can be a bit noisy on a Friday or Saturday night as it’s in the bar, night club area. Comfortable rooms with easy access parking ($20/night) but it’s secure underground parking and once parked your walking distance away from almost anything Vancouver has to offer, stadium, restaurants, beach/sea wall walk, shopping etc. Yale Town is the hip part of town and pretty safe to walk around until late hours at night.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Great location at the seedier end of Granville but don’t let...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The white spot restaurant is a bit uninspiring and frankly they don’t even approach the mile let alone go extra. Trying to get a refill of your coffee is exasperating. They need to step up a bit. Not the hotels fault I suppose.

Great location at the seedier end of Granville but don’t let that put you off!

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

The location is good and there is a kitchen at the pent...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room floor was so dirt and the sheets too, there were hair all around and there were a strong smell of food right outside the room in the morning

The location is good and there is a kitchen at the pent house that everyone can use

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Was an excelent location.

Our room wasn't cleaned properly, there was still hair in the tub, in the sink and on the bathroom door hinges... Also the complimentary shampoo and conditioner from the last guest were left on the both ends of the shower rod (EMPTY)

The bed was super comfy...

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Won't return; will book my preferred Vancouver lodging earlier!

Room was smaller than expected and was not clean, especially the floor! Wore shoes. Windows do not open so moisture is trapped inside resulting in windowsill mold, shower mold and stale smell. Design flaw in the shower resulting in water leakage and wall peeling. Analog TV. It was a busy entertainment weekend in Vancouver so room rate was over-inflated = not great value.

In-room fridge and microwave. Secure (pay) parking and elevator. Bathroom mirror lighting terrific. Easy location to get to, and within walking distance (10 min+) of many downtown attractions and restaurants.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Not happy

Our first room on the 2nd floor the heater ac unit didnt work or the pug ins . Got a new room on the 5th floor and the bed sheet didnt fit. Had to get security to give us a sheet. The security gave us the wrong sheet and told us we had to put the new sheet that was wrong on our selves. Front desk had to come in and fix the sheet. We left so they could make the bed. Not happy with my stay at all.Giving us 50 dollars off for parking didnt do it any justice. Had to switch keys like five times. Annoying it was supposed to be stress free and relaxing.

It was close to downtown Vancouver.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Fabulous location, great staff, would definitely stay again!!

This could just be a European thing but there is no fitted sheets for the mattress which was quiet annoying as we woke quiet a lot to fix it during the night. Also the hair dryer wasn’t actually working but that wasn’t the end of the world as the weather was nice so I could air dry my hair.

The location for my partner and me was excellent this hotel really couldn’t be in s better spot, both of the main streets are two minute walks away! Also I found the beds to be super comfortable and very spacious, I forgot my partner was even in there lol! The laundry and kitchen space are a great touch I used it quiet often as we were staying for two weeks. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

The fitness facilities in this hotel are terrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fitness facilities in this hotel are terrible. Only a tiny portable wall stands between where the staff eat. Also room was very old. I have stayed at this hotel before however, and the rooms higher up are a lot nicer.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Two nights, affordable accommodation in downtown Vancouver

They could use some bleach in the grout in the showers. Price is good for the location, but could be cheaper when comparing to similar accommodation nearby.

Clean and comfortable. no frills. secure parking at $20 night. Responsive front desk. Secure elevators.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Fantastic Location with Great Comfort
    • Queen Room

This hotel was perfect for our needs. Great location and value. Our room (King) was spacious, clean and had great accessories! Coffee, kettle, plugs for electronics and great lighting in the Bathroom. A short walk to Yaletown, Robson, Granville.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Great!

You have to pay for parking. Quite far from subway.

Clean and comfy. There is restaurant at ground floor. You get 10% discount. Location near Granville market.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Average, but okay for a night
    • Queen Room

We weren’t in a super great part of town, the shower was kind of broken (it let off a spray that sprayed up to the ceiling, so we had to put a hand towel over it to make it workable). The room was quite dark and quite small. Overall for the money spent, I’ve been in better lodging for the same price or less.

We only stayed here one night and we had an okay experience. There was some positives about the location and we managed to get to the things we wanted to get to. The breakfast vouchers were good, we had a filling breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the staff were somewhat helpful.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The photo makes the room look big and modern but the room is...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The photo makes the room look big and modern but the room is actually out dated and much smaller. The room had a weird old smell. The bed wasn’t comfy and the window view had bird poop all over it so I didn’t enjoy the view either.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The location was perfect few minutes walk to Granville...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Gym has the basic equipment to get you working out, the threadmill was not working the buttons were worn out. There was no alcohol wipes to clean the machines either. The mens sauna has spider webs, clearly it was not cleaned for a long time. The hot tub was being renovated during my stay. The A/C in my room was not clean there were dust on the vents and some paints on the wall are chipping away. The room I had was on the 9th floor with windows facing the Granville Street which I asked for a good view, and this is good and better than the other side which views part of the water with thick fog. Though I found it quite hard to sleep at night because of the noise on Granville streets, especially friday or saturday night. There was no drain stopper on my tub so I had to request for one, but their service was fast.

The location was perfect few minutes walk to Granville island, walking distance to places to downtown. Theres even a bus stop next to the building. The beds were clean, toiletries were stocked. Clean towels. Room service was good. They also provided slippers upon request, thats a plus! Front staff were nice and friendly. They also have a kitchen at the penthouse available to all tenants.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The location it close to the city and eveything is...
    • Queen Room

The rooms werent clean. The bathrooms were small and congested.

The location it close to the city and eveything is accessible through a 5 to 10 minute walk.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Good place to rest after a long trip!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Don’t walk alone at night in the neighbourhood.

City centre is a 20-25 min walk, restaurants and take outs are available just around the corner. Personnel is kind, shuttle service to the airport is available ($15,- p.p.) and nice breakfast at the WhiteSpot restaurant which is located in the same building as the hotel (additional option).

Comfy bed, great location

Great location, easy to walk to Skytrain station and lots of good food nearby. Beds were comfy. There was a problem with the toilet and it was fixed promptly.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Best value in downtown Vancouver - not luxurious but clean, yummy coffee, and safe!
    • Queen Room

The room had everything I needed - bed, desk, tv, coffee maker, fridge - even a microwave! Bed was clean and comfy. Security with elevator needing room key made me feel safe. Always staff at front desk.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

It was awful.

You’re forced to pay for parking and it’s $20. The room was smaller than expected. The beds were hard as a rock. The bathtub was dirty and rusty. The hallways were weird and dingy. The staff were kind of rude.

The location was nice. The bathroom mirror was cool.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Good location, quite well-appointed and comfortable room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in time was so late. No bidet in the bathroom. The double beds were smaller than expected and can only be comfortable for one person. We could hear the people in the adjacent room.

Good location, quite well-appointed and comfortable room. Staff were friendly. There were lots of pillows and the bed was comfortable. Good price. Restaurant right downstairs with discounted rate.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Close to the places we wanted to go.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sometimes the key cards did not work. It took multiple times before we can get into our room.

Close to the places we wanted to go. Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

The front desk staff, the location and the laundry
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

On the fourth day of our stay, the cleaning staff came to our room at 5 pm and asked if we want it cleaned! We just came back from outside tired, so we told her no. I say you need more cleaning staff. It should not have been that late!

The front desk staff, the location and the laundry

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Value for money in this part of downtown Vanc.

Not a fan of bathtub/showers....time to changeup to walk-in showers.

Spacious comfortable rooms with all mod-cons. Laundry facilities and rooftop patio are a bonus.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Good location, facilities were as stated.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unusually late check-in with limited ability to get rooms earlier creates hassle when coming in from a long haul flight. Air-conditioning/heating was so loud it would wake you up in the night when it kicked in.

Good location, facilities were as stated. Rooms were neat and was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Convenient and comfortable but poor standard of cleanliness in bathroom and corridors
    • Queen Room

Corridor carpet not clean Bathroom tiles with obvious mould Bathroom windowsill had peeled paint

Location , the room was quiet and had a comfortable bed

We Price Match