Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson Toronto-Markham 3 stars

555 Cochrane Drive, L3R 8E3 Markham, Canada

#12 of 14 hotels in Markham

Good,with good location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Older motel,has some good eminities but still requires some updating ,carpets are old and stained,otherwise ok

Bedding,nice and clean,staff pleasant.Restaurant very good,good food and service.

Will never choose this brand of hotels again.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The payment process was dreadful and unnecessarily difficult. I booked with my Visa debit and wanted to pay with it. I wasn't permitted to. However , for the following night we stayed at the Sheraton downtown Toronto and the same check in was perfect and fast. That hotel was much better quality and the staff very professional. Whereas at your hotel I felt I was just a bother.

Room service was good, expensive but fast and tasty.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Expected better quality overall
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The beds were uncomfortable, very old bedding. carpets very dirty. reception staff not very helpful or friendly.

AC was comfortable and free ample parking available.

We enjoyed peaceful rest, but didn't get to the pool - open 6am - Midnight - bonus!!!!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We rearranged some furniture to pull out the sofa bed. Our King bed was very comfortable, but it's time for the hotel to change the sofa bed mattress. I spread lots of towels over the mattress the second night, so our 12 year old (95 lb) granddaughter would be more comfortable. It helped a little. The restaurant was a little pricey for the processed-style cuisine. E.g., Don't order the eggs benedict, unless you don't mind a thin lunch-style meat and fresh-made Hollandaise. Our granddaughter did enjoy her waffles which they kindly prepared "to go".

We received an upgrade to a suite, from a queen with pull out couch, upon check-in for our 2 night stay. Nice and quiet! Our King bed was very comfortable, the hotel is modern, has a well-maintained feel to it, and cleaning staff well-dressed and obviously part of a great team.

Not the best place to stay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The carpet is dirty and smelling. If you walk barefoot on it your feet get black within couple of steps. The sofa bed is not comfortable at all. The wi-fi was working good especially in the evenings.

Location was ok

It wasn’t a fun experience, I don’t think I’ll book here again . I rather go elsewhere
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Too noisy at night, beds and pillows not comfortable, broken elevator made us walk down and carried our weagon and luggage.

Not much, they only provide the basic stuff for their guests. Not even complimentry bottle water.

Staff was nice, the lobby was modern.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing that I found bizarre was that the room didn’t have a safe and the refrigerator was super old and every time you open and close it it would make noises for a very long time

Staff was nice, the lobby was modern.

Great stay thanks to Gary
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Original room was a bit small for a family of 3 but was upgraded to a suite which was very comfortable and spacious for the price range. Service and check in was quite good and I must say thanks to Gary who was very professional and accommodating, for upgrading our room meeting our needs and always asking if everything was ok . Restaurant on site was good.

Good location, friendly staff, decent price, clean bathroom
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Intense cigarette smell in the carpet, gave me a headache, the AC was too strong and uncontrollable, had to unplug it.

Good location, friendly staff, decent price, clean bathroom

Would come back !
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I like pretty much everything.

I like the location of the hotel, near highway exit and near restaurants. The hotel is clean, the pool is big enough. We were not disturbed by any big noise.

Good Two Day Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were a little small as declared as Queen Size beds for a grown man too small. The Gym was all sorts of Broken and Dirty. Bucket standing around catching leaks and stuff..

Location was good, Bar and close shopping close By.

Ok hotel for the price but spend a little more elsewheren for a nicer stay and free breakfast.

Hotel appears at first glance to be a bit . Found hairs in the bathtub and bathroom floor. In room menu was sticky. Hottub in the pool area didn't have any strength to the Jets making it just a hot bath. The restaurant was grossly overpriced for what you received.

The price was the reason we chose this hotel. The pool was a nice size and warm. The room had updated touches and was comfortable. The staff were nice.

• Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We had a major issue with check in with Vanessa. We didn't have credit card at check-in but they have the credit card on file from the booking and told her can send her all the ID to verify but she refused to accommodate. Said the manager can only approve such a thing and no manager on duty. Told her we ll pay cash she also said no. I asked her what options we have, she said cancel the booking!?!? Sure feels welcome here!

An ok option for one or two nights
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel in general looks a bit dated. There is a fitness room with some basic machines, but not particularly good. Service at the restaurant (grill place) was very bad.

Ok for a few nights, comfortable and clean.

A good value for money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Service was not up to the mark. The Sauna didn't even work and there was no one to even attend. Front desk is staffed with trainees I guess and hence most of my questions were simply not answered. They had to check with their manager but even failed to follow up. I had to repeatedly call or go down to the front desk to get answers.

Value for the money was the best. The location was very convenient, closer to all major freeways in Toronto. When the cost of rooms are exorbitant in Toronto, finding a decent, affordable place is not easy and this hotel fits in sweet.

It's a good place to stay for a day or two
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not very comfortable, the room was rather small with a very large armchair that made it difficult to walk. Plastic and paper glasses only.

It's small, cosy and quiet. Great that the room had a fridge and a microwave!

Never stay in this hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is such a horrible hotel and would strongly suggest everyone stay far away from it!! The hotel staff are horrible and inconsiderate and the management is just as bad. I booked for 2 nights, but staff checked me out after my first night and STOLE all my belongings!! Nasty trick they use so they can steal your things!!! I have filed a police report as this is a very dishonest way to run a business!!!

I had a great time
    • Queen Room

I wished I could have opened the window. It was beautiful weather and would have liked to feel the warm breeze. But I had to think of something to answer your question.

My stay was comfortable in every way. Maria my housekeeper was so pleasant and efficient.

Everything was great comfortable beds my kids love it but we...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was great comfortable beds my kids love it but we Ddnt have a chance to use the pool😔great service aswell and we’re in the non smoking area , the second night we got in the hotel with my kids , We all smelled the marijuana around the area and that’s a big NO for me!

CJ's Grill was amazing!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Duvet was lumpy. Looked like there were a lot of ceiling leaks that needed attention and some of the upgrades didn't seem to be well done.

Pool and fitness facilities were descent. Room was fairly quiet. Great restaurant!

We were pleased with the staff and the facilities.

A free breakfast and cleaner bathroom grout.

The bed was extra comfy and the pillows were nice and squishy. Loved the beds. Slept well. The only thing I would recommend is cleaning the floor grout in the washrooms.

Ok stay but hope housekeeping can be improved.
    • Queen Room

Checkin process unpleasant. My husband was waiting in the car in the front circular drive as no place to park. I have already showed agent my ID and credit card. Agent insisted my husband has to personally come in before allowing checkin. Housekeeping less than desirable. Cups, teabags not replenished after the first day. Emptied Kleenex box not replaced. Found a ball of brown hair inside a clean bath towel.

Location, very convenient

excellent
    • Queen Room

I had backache and I could not find a comfortable position in the bed, but that is my problem not yours.

The desk staff were exceptionally courteous and thoughtful. The hotel manager gave me a single right near the blobby which reduced my discomfort in walking and the two ladies who served me in the dining room were very pleasant In particular the saturday morning gal went out of her way to make sure i got m,y breakfast in the short time period I had available. and I noticed that even while she was helping me she also looked after all the other people in the dining room so everyone felt they had personal attention. ( this was Saturday morning April 7) I don't know her name but you know who was on duty. I nominate her for employee of the moth.

I love the white noise from the ac/heater.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

walls are thin, you can hear people from the hallway. The service from the restaurant is good but the food is a hit or miss.

I love the white noise from the ac/heater. Not a lot of the hotels have the units from the ac sound constantly running...I love that you can switch to have the settings on to have it run constantly. The beds are comfy. Great price.

Pillows and bedbwere good, better than expected.
    • Queen Room

It was quiet in general, but the walls were paper thin. Not only were the staff therefore loud in the hall, but we could hear our neighbour snoring, etc.....

Pillows and bedbwere good, better than expected.

Good staff - good location - clean rooms - too bad the rooms are not soundproofed
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

There is very little soundproofing between rooms - I could hear the guests in the room next to me talking and snoring throughout the night. They were not being loud just normal conversation and noises rumbling through the wall.

Front desk staff was great at check-in/out. Room was clean and comfortable. Free parking and plenty of it.

Good property, except for noise levels.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Room walls are paper thin. Could hear my neighbors at normal conversation level (02:00AM till 05:00 AM). As a result, I could not sleep most of the night.

Location, cleanliness and furnishings.

Good place to stay and location for the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the bath towels are a little "hard" but it's not really a big deal

Room is clean, bed is good, air conditioning (heat) is working well, bathroom is good, shower and water pressure is good. the room look and feel clean.

Restaurant
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

At the time of checking they told me your reservation has been canceled due to insufficient balance in my credit card. It was a complete lie. It seems they wanted to check if I can pay my stay. I feel bad about. It.

Restaurant

Bed comforter had stains on it covered with a white sheet on...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Bed comforter had stains on it covered with a white sheet on top. Broken wine glass in the hall for a whole day. And reception wasnt attentive when we arrive requiering a credit card when it wasnt listed beforehand

REALY
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

FRONT DESK STAFF, NOT VERY NICE, INFACT , I WOULD RETRAIN THE STAFF ON HOW TO GREAT PEOPLE, WITH A SMILE. I WOULD NOT RETURN TO THIS HOTEL.

WE LIKE THE RATE

the service so bad.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

the service so bad. front desk person who name kend. He argued a lot with me and no smile at all. also made mistake,after he figured out with no sorry and say nothing responsible of him. But truth is That problem is apart of his service. I never gonna go back anymore because of him.

Service and Front Desk staff not friendly.

Location, Parking and the Room size and the room facilities,

Service and Front Desk staff not friendly. My second time stay at this hotel and this time it was disappointing especially room cleanliness

Third time here, for the working traveler and anyone, it's one of the best in Markham area.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Windows don't open so air conditioner has to be running more often than not.

Excellent accommodating staff, very clean rooms, thorough housekeeping. Quiet. Convenient location. Very comfortable in-room work space. Good restaurant. Just improved WiFi service, much faster.

Acceptable for a night’s rest, but that’s about it.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

No frills and somewhat drab.

Location is great if you’re doing business in Markham. The overall condition of the hotel is on the “tired” side but the rooms are clean, comfortable and have been decently refurnished. If all you want is a good nights rest at a reasonable price, then this place is good.

The room was really nice
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The Tv didn't work and asked the reception to help me, they said they would send someone. That person never came, so spending the night without a tv wasn't fun

The room was really nice

It was ok.

The man who served us in the restaurant gave extremely poor service.

We requested a crib for our baby and didn’t get one. We got free breakfast vouchers instead. The girl on reception was excellent.

Great experience all together
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

It was a little disappointing to not have the option for continental breakfast, especially since everything is so accommodating.

The beds are extremely comfortable, the washroom are luxurious and the pool/spa is the perfect place for a couple just looking to get away for a night

Not recommended for people driving there.

Parking arrangement is terrible. It apparently share the underground parking with an adjacent apartment and the payment facility is terrible. I ended up parking in the apartment garage and have to lug my luggage up and down the ram to the hotel.

location is good.

Noisy. Small rooms. Rude/indifferent staff. Location quiet, parking ok. Look elsewhere
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tripping over the mat in front of the lift that lifted as I pulled my case over it. Being rudely pushed past by the hotel manager twice once after I'd held the lift door for him and he just bustled in talking aggressively to a colleague (it appears they were dealing with someone that refused to stay in a room). Hearing doors slamming until 2:30am and the corporate guests room hopping and shouting to each other. Terrible nights sleep (or rather not sleeping). When asked how our stay had been I said terrible, apology insincere. I just wanted to leave and figured there was little point talking to the manager, not without it getting very unpleasant. Tiny room with no safe. NOISY. Avoid unless you enjoy running up and down corridors in the early hours and don't mind rude/indifferent staff.

The location was good for our needs, parking wasn't difficult.

it is was okay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The noise until all hours of the morning of little children running up and down the hall screeching,then the parents yelling at them at 1:30 a.m....and then slamming doors. Coming in from working all day to find 3 police cars at the facility...not comforting to say the lease.

Great location. Right off the highway. Clean and friendly staff. Wish we had breakfast included
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No tub. No continental breakfast and coffee maker was very old.

Loved that it was clean and the pool was nice a clean and warm. Disappointed that there was no continental breakfast and that there was no bathtub. Loved the fridge and microwave. Coffee machine however needs to be upgraded. Very old and doesn't use keurig pods.

Great value for your money!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Although newly renovated and beautiful there was some obvious wear and tear that has not been maintained. The ceiling in the shower clearly had a leak from upstairs and has been neglected.

The beds are amazing!

Good option on Toronto outskirts.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No proper breakfast option. Linked to restaurant but unwelcoming, poor service. Didn't stay to sample the food. Indoor pool is great but has no changing facilities.

Comfortable room at a reasonable price. In and out of Toronto easily - short drive to Fairview mall for Don Mills subway.

Terrible guidelines
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff are poor in explaining why they need a secondary card. 300 dollars was deducted from my card without me knowing as a transaction authorisation payment and I was not told of this at the counter even though I already paid with a different card or it wasn't written in their paper work.

Meh

-not worth the money spent: small room, no view, lobby smelt like chlorine from the pool -tax wasn't included in the hotel price -room service charges 15% gratuity as well as a $5 service charge

Very comfortable beds

Great place!
    • Queen Room

The location was perfect for our needs. The room was so much bigger than we had expected. We were able to park outside and keep an eye on the car right outside our room. Very spacious and roomy.

The description of the place on Booking.com is misleading and the marks are unfit

Location is in an industrial suburb. No facilities for spending time there: sleep & Go..

Miserable breakfast. Poor restaurant facilities Poor choices. Employees are part-time jobbers without professional capabilities to work in a restaurant .

The beds were comfortable but small for a family of 5 to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We specifically rented this hotel for the pool. It was out of service. I have 3 young kids and we were counting on it. Staff weren't apologetic about it and when I checked out and got asked how my stay was, the lady laughed at me when I said we were disappointed the pool was closed.

The beds were comfortable but small for a family of 5 to share.

Very good if you have a car!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location is a bit far from downtown and other Toronto attractions, but very convenient with a car. The rooms are not sound-proof enough.

The swimming pool is excellent and clean. It opens till 12 midnight. Room cleanliness was good. The restaurant offers good food. The location is peaceful with nearby shops (you need a car though). The free parking service is excellent and the parking is huge. The room was spacy enough. The beds were comfortable. Room service was good.

I like that there is a lot of room for our family (2 small...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Police were there for a few days doing an investigation..... not very family oriented as criminal activity seemed to be evident at this location!

I like that there is a lot of room for our family (2 small children)

Good for short stay.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

wifi was a bit slow but it may be because we were in the last room of the long hallway. Changing channels on the tv is extremely slow and there is no tv guide (other than a guide that tells you the networks). There is no counter space in the bathroom.

Room was modern, good size, comfortable bed, mini fridge, quiet, easy to find off the highway. Restaurant on site, good food and very friendly and efficient waitress!

The hotel were clean and modern with heated pool and gym.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were ok, not really helpful and the bed is way to soft for our liking.

The hotel were clean and modern with heated pool and gym. right off the highway which were easy to get our way around but a bit far (45min minimum) from downtown Toronto

The restaurant has limited options , the menu could ...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast should be included in the room rate. Too far from city centre , please consider courtesy drop to Toronto city centre once a day .

The restaurant has limited options , the menu could be expanded .

Credit card declined, no bookings holding
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no my booking at the beginning, hotel staff saying my credit card declined, and they don't hold booking without valid credit card. First of all, the booking I made doesn't require prepay money, and the cancelation policy was very late - until 6pm on the day arrival... Not so sure why they need to cancel my booking if my card is declined. Second, they canceled my booking without informing anybody, I didn't receive emails or phone calls from either them or bookings.com. That was ridiculous, and the staff was not trying to help, and not doing anything. After a long drive I was really tired, so I got my room back after I got really mad, and the room was so tiny...

Fair booking, it was so cheap, and I can accept their bad service and facilities

Bug Bites
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I walked out with bug bites all over my body after staying there for three nights, keeping in mind that I only left the room for 2 hours to go to dinner on my first night.

Good but not Great
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Very noisy, loud party voices outside my door till very late. Place was full of students. Dissapointed I was not notified of that and perhaps put into a more quieter area away from all the students.

Clean updated room, great value for a one night stay.

Overall a great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The kids of course wanted to swim in the pool any free time we had. However, that was limited because of the scheduled swim lessons.

The staff were friendly and the hotel was very clean.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Good place to stay if you are visiting southern Markham or northern North York.
    • Queen Room

The location is really best if you have a car as it is close to the places you might need to go but sits on a business complex crescent with little interest for pedestrians.

My aunt needed a step in shower. This was one of the few hotels that could offer this - just a little ledge to step over to get in. The facilities had undergone some renovation so some parts looked dated but the rest was very nice. I imagine the price will go up from what I paid - about 100 a night.

I drove 5 hours to get turned away

I booked my 3 night stay had confirmation of paying cash daily and when arriving after a 5 hour drive they said I couldn't stay they wont accept cash from me and had to be stranded in a city im not familiar with until I found a hotel to go to

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

up all night!

1) the bed (too small and too soft. one would 'slump' into the bed); 2) the pillows (in our opinions, the pillows didn't have any neck support); 3) the bathroom is really small 4) the hotel didn't respond to, nor acknowledge our written request when we made the booking. And of course, our requests were ignored.

we were upgraded to a larger room after having problems with the bed and the pillows which kept my partner awake most of the night

Boring place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staffs at the check-in counter is not helpful. I told her that I am a Radission reward member but I didn't have the membership card on hand. She did not even bother to check out my membership for me and I lost my reward credits. Thanks Radisson !

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Mixed feelings
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cleanliness is a big issue. On the surface all looks good.... but don't look too close. Our concerns were addressed and rectified immediately, but an overall problem.

The staff was great... helpful and friendly. The front desk staff addressed issues right away. The pool area is clean , bright , and well maintained.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL, FILLED WITH DRUGGIES AND DRUNKS. PROSTITUTES ALSO. NOISEY ALL NIGHT.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is obviously used as a party headquarters. Noise all night from people partying. Regular conversation can be heard through the walls, never mind when people are partying. While here for a week, the police were here most days. One young guy was taken out of here on a stretcher from a drug overdose. Kids running up and down the halls screaming, doors slamming. Restaurant, overpriced, food mediocre. Would never stay here again.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

No extra bed in a double room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like that the hotel promised me that it would be possible to have an extra bed in a room with two double beds and they gave me a written confirmation of technical possibility to have an extra-bed in the room I reserved, but when I came the receptionist said that any room with two beds nor any rooms with a double bed and a sofa are not allowed to have an extra-bed for the fire safety reason. And if I din't like this surprise, they could give me my money back right away, because they din't like the rate I got through the Booking.com. They even charged my card with the full rate amount without informing me about that, but later they made the correction. We were a group of gymnasts who came for a competition, and I was the one who brought everyone to this hotel and partly because of the extra bed option. I was feeling deeply embarrassed in front of the other people. Next time I will make the reservation in a different hotel.

I liked the price that the booking.com gave to me.

Good but can improve
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Mattress was too old and you could feel springs on your back. Common facilities like a safe or bath tub should be added to the rooms.

Location, room size, staff, food were all positives.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Nice location
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

No bottle water in the room. AC and refregirator are both quite noisy when they are working. You may hear the noise from the neighbour room.

Nice location!!!!!!!! 5 mins to Costco, Longo's and First Markham Centre some nice Chinese restaurants can be found. Not besides the high way so no noise at all. Nice staff and some of them can speak Chinese.

Staff were friendly, Location was perfect for me
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

First night stayed at room giving to me right by entrance, could not sleep to, people were smoking and talking by lobby door and either windows are thin or noise is coming from heating unit, but extremely uncomfortable. In the morning I asked to change my room and front counter did that quickly but my second night wasn't much better, walls are paper thin I believe, And in the room next to me I hear maybe more than four people talking very loud and I could not sleep again. I gave up on changing room Bad experience, if you staying here take earphones or earplugs with you

Staff were friendly, Location was perfect for me

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Rest is as productive as activity?
    • Queen Room

We were woken up at 0830hr by housekeeping on check-out day because, according to the housekeeping person, she wanted to clean the room as soon as possible because 'I have many rooms to clean'' This doesn't make sense to me because that was the final morning in our room and we would check out at mid-day - by contract with the hotel and also by personal schedule. Therefore, the incident seemed to suggest a lack of communication between sales/reservation department and housekeeping to keep track of the guests leaving on the day or continuing staying in the room. It doesn't make business sense to me to clean up the room, provide a set of fresh towels, amenities, freshly laundered sheets when the paying guests would continue to stay in the room using its facilities for at least another 4 hours; only that housekeeping would clean up the room again after guests have checked-out.

There is a good-size swimming pool on the property for exercise; there are ample parking space.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great Place to Stay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The only thing I'd change is the Wi-Fi. I couldn't watch my show or download it on my phone as the internet was very slow. My husband said the towels are crunchy and small but overall was very happy with the room

Very nice looking inn. Helpful staff. Very clean looking room and bathroom. Very modern looking bathroom. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Overall was a great stay and a good price. Would defiantly stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

The place was very clean and the bed was very comfy.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We were in a room at the end of the hallway right beside a stairway and exit, so we could hear a lot of noise every time someone walked by and opened the stairway door.

The place was very clean and the bed was very comfy. The location was great - a variety of restaurants around and a Costco across the street. It was an affordable stay. We'd come back next time.

I am sorry to say, but the only impression was a huge disapointment
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The personnel should be much more pleasant, more customer service oriented, and the amenities in the room, like hair dryer and the rest need to be in use.

The room was much smaller than it was on the picture, and the bathroom was even more uncomfortable. The hairdryer was able to work only for two minutes, and then it gets so warm and stops working. The beds were very uncomfortable and the manager extremely unpleasant, almost rude. The price was not even that great if you compare the quality of service provided. I had to have meeting with one person, and was required to pay $75.00 additional fee for less than an hour of using the business room in the hotel. Obviously, I have cancelled my meeting, and my husband and I checked out earlier than planned. I would not definitely recommend this hotel to anyone of my friends and coworkers, it was true disappointment and discomfort overall.

Will stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Restaurant service could have been better. Received a dirty water glass with floating debris in it. Yuck.

Rooms were nicely appointed. Bed was super comfy.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Amazing clean and comfortable
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The parking lot was well lit and felt safe. The reception area was clean and fast service. The room was large roomy and clean and well laid out. Modern. The couch was huge.the fridge was an amazing bonus and the bed was so comfy I did not want to leave.the towel supply in the bathroom was ample and the soap and shampoo were amazing. Top notch!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Convenience location
    • Queen Room

The building needs a lot of updating especially the stairwell, it has a strong odor from the carpet. The bed we slept on is badly sacked, like sleeping on a hollow mattress. I had a terrible backache waking up every morning. The housekeeping is not thorough, did not make our bed one day nor vacuum the floor and the washroom floor everyday . We stayed four nights, never change the bedding once. The walls are thin, I can hear the noise from the next room till four o'clock in the morning. All and all, other then the price is some what reasonable, I can not see myself staying here again in the future.

Price is reasonable.