Reviews of Vittoria Hotel & Suites 3 stars

5851 Victoria Avenue, L2G 3L6 Niagara Falls, Canada

#14 of 97 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The room was clean, the staff is very friendly and the...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The room was clean, the staff is very friendly and the location was execellent! You are walking distance to everything. It really exceed our expectations! Our only complaint was the wifi, we had constant issues!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It was a great get away.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The bed that is beside the wall should be moved a bit. It was hard to get into the bed. It's a very tight squeeze. Toilet is also to close to the vanity. Since the renovations it's a HUGE accomplishment. Looks great but you should upgrade the elevators now.

The shower is lovely.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Friendly staff, great location, everything very clean,...
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

One elevator was out of commission, while the other elevator was really slow. I dragged my luggage down when checking out because it was faster...

Friendly staff, great location, everything very clean, spacious room and well priced.

It was very nice.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

It was very nice. Close to everything. Close to Artica pizzeria. Four Brothers restaurant .We were very pleased with the room. Refrigerator and safe. We will most definitely stay there again😊😊😊😊💜

I would stay here again without a doubt.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Having to pay to park, but we knew that when we booked.

We were pleasantly surprised by Vittoria having never stayed in one before. The room was very clean, the breakfast was quite good and the beds were extremely comfortable. We highly recommend it!

Great hotel!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

There was nothing to complain about

Great location, very clean modern rooms, great air conditioner. Good WiFi connection, reasonable fee for parking. We will definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location Location Location!!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Staff need training on customer service. Probably the worst front desk service attitude I have ever experienced.

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are nice and clean. Location is perfect!!

The uncomfortable beds would keep me from coming back
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The beds are rock hard, we all had back aches the next day and the air conditioner could have worked better.

Wonderful location, clean and updated rooms, great staff

Rooms were fully renovated, clean and very modern!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Rooms were fully renovated, clean and very modern!!! Such a nice hotel from lobby to hallways and rooms. Booked the King juniper suite and it was such a nice stay. Great location, great staff and cleanliness was amazing. Thank you so much! Will be back.

Yes I would stay there again.

All good.

Yes the bed was comfortable. Bathroom was modern and clean. Water pressure was good. Also they let us use the parking lot until 2 pm on the day we checked out. Recommended to my son for his stay.

Great hotel!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The sound proofing of the bedrooms wasn’t great. Could hear the lady in the room next door on her phone for a while, which kept us awake.

Super comfy bed, nice decor and big shower!

All in all, we had a great stay and would definitely book the Vittoria Inn & Suites again.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

One thing that came as an unpleasant surprise.... I booked through booking.com . When we checked out and I got my receipt, both nights showed a "destination booking fee" of approximately $18. I've never seen that before. Over 2 nights, it added $35+ to the bill.

Everything was very good from check in to check out. Beds were comfortable (awesome pillows), room was modern an tastefully decorated. We ate breakfast in the restaurant one morning - the advertised buffet wasn't ready so we ordered from the menu. Our breakfast was very good. The location is particularly excellent - right at the top of Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Canada.

Great rate for close to all the attractions.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Construction going on outside. Bath towels are too small and no place to hang them for easy reach once you have showered.. Pillows were a bit lumpy. Bed not as comfortable as would like. Don't like the mandatory 8% tourist tax when we are trying to show friends from far away a great experience.

close to everything on Clifton Hill and the Falls. Got a great rate on a huge room. Extra sofa bed if needed. New Hotel was very clean. Breakfast was a reasonable price with 10% discount for staying at the hotel. Great view of the Falls from the 8th floor.

My stay was fantastic!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I do not have any complaints at the moment.

I enjoyed the stay here because the hotel was very clean and the design was beautiful and the staff were very friendly. I also really enjoyed it here because you get your money's worth and the price is not to bad

For the price; unbelievable
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The breakfast was not that great because we expected a buffet but that day there was not...

Great big room with a phenomenal view. Comfortable bed en nice bathroom. Not far from mainstreet en the falls.

It was good price close to everything , I would stay again . Only thing is both my kids got sick aft
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I wanted a late check out cause my son was very sick he’s a dancer and we were at a dance competition and needed to compete I just wanted the room for a little while longer so he could come back and rest but I only got till 1 which didn’t really help , it just would’ve been nice till like 2 or 3 so he could rest .

It was clean

Definitely will be returning
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Turned the air on cool, didn’t seem to be working very well

Location was perfect, newly renovated, cleanliness was on point , comfortable beds and a variety of pillows to choose from, loved the “Tiffany Blue” colour scheme

Ok for price but not sure we would return
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

- walls were not sound proof - we were told breakfast was a Buffett style on site and we saw signs all over to go to the restaurant to find out the Buffett is only on weekends - pillows were not comfy - wifi kept coming and going

- location was great - room was newly renovated - view wasn't bad - staff were nice

Great value for your money and location.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The restaurant was by the pool area so the smell of chlorine was strong and restaurant itself could use an update.

Great value for your money and location. Rooms were nice.

Service dogs not welcome.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We had service dogs and it was made very clear that we were not welcomed like other guests. We were never greated by staff while walking through the lobby. We were instead told several times "no pets" (they were clearly marked well behaved service dogs) The hotel was made aware of them before our stay. Staff failed to communicate that they were staying there to other staff members, which resulted in us being harassed by them constantly the first 3 days of our stay. It was 100$ more then estimated by booking.com which i use quite often and has never happend before. They also refused to take off destination fee.

Rooms were wonderful, new mattresses. The nicest shower i've ever experienced. View was beautiful. Room was cleaned well beyond expectations.

We had a great time for the most part, was a great get away for the weekend.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The window in the room did howl with noise woke me and my boyfriend up, also the shower leaked water. When we wanted to go to the hot tub there was a bunch of drunk guys drinking beer, was kinda disappointed we didnt get much time to spend in the hot tub.

I loved the room the bed had lots of room, when ever we asked for something at the desk they were on point with giving us what we wanted.

Great stay. Love the updates.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Booking.com site said microwave in the room..but no. The matinence guy in the 49ers jacket was not friendly looking at all. Never got a hello from him when passed by him. Honesty that will put a bad taste to the hotel if she continues to walk around the hotel like that.

The pictures on site matched exactly. Super comfortable bed and pillows which is very important to me. Love the rain fall shower in the king suite. (1005) sandy at the desk was great. Super close to Clifton hill. Awesome view from my window. You can see the falls in some degree and Clifton hill. Booking.com on the site said microwave.. But no microwave. Really nice updated modern hotel. Love the Niagara pictures around and the color scheme.

Good stay, although pool area can use an update.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The room we were in had a conjoined door to the room beside us. And we can hear the people talking and can clearly understand their conversations. Therefore feeling our privacy wasn’t the greatest.

Clean, courteous staff and the location was great

OUR STAY WAS CUT SHORT WE CAME HOME ONE DAY SOONER BED LIKE FRED FINSTONES HOUSE
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

clean nice shower good location

no the bed was as hard as a rock even with my own memory foam pad my husband likes a firm bed at home he got his own bed and he told me its the hardest bed he ever had to sleep in we came home a day sooner we couldn't stand it its a very clean hotel loved the shower hated the beds we will never go back not even for free we have been going to the falls for 23 years now and if you like to sleep on a hard bed this is the place for you ;)

COULDN'T EXPECT MORE.!!😃😃
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Nothing to dislike.very pleasant will be back again soon.

The room was big,bed very comfy , I prefer a more solid pillow though.The staff were very helpful and friendly.Location was center to all at actions.nothing to dislike.

Easy check in, easy check out.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Easy check in, easy check out. Staff was excellent. Easy access to close by halal places and one restaurant right in front of the hotel. Huge Tim Horton's 3 minutes walk. Easy parking of the hotel and even close by many parking lots.

Stay was good.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Fitness center was not good. Treadmill didn’t work. Elliptical was old and “ klunky”. Universal was falling apart. There were not 2 hand held weights that were the same weight. In desperate need of an update, like the rest of the hotel.

Hotel has been renovated. Room was clean and roomy. Location was great. Staff were very friendly.

Comfy bed, nice sized tv, no paperview though, cool shower,...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

I️ didn’t like The outlets, not all regular plugs fit into outlets, had to blow dry my hair by the window. No fitted sheet on the bed just a flat one that kept coming off so the mattress was exposed

Comfy bed, nice sized tv, no paperview though, cool shower, up to date rooms and friendly staff

The amazing new renovations and designs of the furniture,...
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I wasn't happy about the fact I had to pay an extra $100 dollars up front to be held for the room,it would've been better if the hotel just took the whole payment for my stay before or on the day I arrived. The $100 hold was like a hidden fee which was likeva surprise hidden fee which turned me off and I was short of cash during my stay even though I was fortunate to get it back in cash when I checked out. My thing is that if I am due to pay $426 let it be just "that" amount instead of a surprise amount of $526 in total when I arrive. Otherwise, the hotel was beautiful , despite the loud elevator bell which was a bit of a disruption to My sleep. Hopefully the hotel will change and upgrade those elevator soon!

The amazing new renovations and designs of the furniture, carpet and colour scheme.

Modern, clean, affordable, and convenient
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The room was modern and it was CLEAN! The staff was super friendly and we really enjoyed our two days there. The only complaint I have is that we tried to extend for one night and they were booked solid!! (Not a real complaint, just made us a little sad) right near Clifton hill so the commute to the hill/Falls was very very manageable.

Everything you could need and more
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

WiFi was slow. Breakfast buffet only offered on weekends.

Had a cheerful and polite staff member open the door to the hotels big bright and open lobby which set the tone for a great stay. Parking was a breeze, big lot behind the property. Out the front door you're right in front of the Niagara Speedway and the Skywheel, right in the action. Great room clean and comfortable. Rain shower and big mirror were great.

I am happy overall except for the Internet connection.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The Wi-Fi signal was terrible in the room, it barely worked closed to the door. I mentioned that to one of the managers and she thought it was weird because they recently put new routers. Brand new doesn't mean it will work, it has to be setup correctly. I didn't enable roaming so it was a pain. Conclusion: You cannot rely in the Wi-Fi connection inside the rooms.

The room was modern, clean and spacious. The staff was really friendly and help us set up the room because my wife and I stayed with two babies. Also, the location is just amazing!

if you want a convenient location this is where you should be staying at.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The elevator is old and they should consider upgrading it. The morning and afternoon staffs are really nice, graveyard ones are alittle cranky. I didn't know that there's no room service when the restaurant is closed at night. the phone in our room doesnt have instructions for internal use, and I had to physically walk down to front desk inquiring about why the wifi is not working at night. I tried two different cell phones and one tablet every device telling us their wifi signal is weak or not connecting. Front staff says her cell phone is working perfectly fine (I didn't ask if hers working because my concern is my devices are not connecting their wifi). I understand if it's one device it might be the problem of phone setting or its blocking the public wifi connection but three devices cannot connect to their wifi that's not right. One of the staffs said I didnt press 0 before pressing the "front desk" button and their phones are working totally fine. Her attitude was one of the worst I have ever experienced at a hotel, like I don't know how to use a phone. I also asked the front desk at night where about we can have light drinks, they said it's long weekend everything is pretty much closed (it was literally 8:30pm) we walked down the street, there's Montana, a pizza place, and Kelsey's they are all opened because Niagara Falls is a tourist area.

its newly renovated, and location is extremely convenient to all the restaurant and main attractions.

Nice hotel good price but don't use the restaurant in the hotel
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Didn't like the restaurant the food was poor and the service was slow even though it was not busy took us 1/2 hr to get our breakfast

The hotel lobby and staff

Lovely Hotel in a central location with great hospitality

Nothing at all.

The Staff at the Reception Counter were very friendly and helpful. The room itself is very large and clean. The hotel was newly renovated so the bed was very comfortable. We had a room with the view of the American Falls and it was lovely to wake up to this view of the morning sun raising with the view of the falls. Location was very central easy 10 minute walk to the falls. Quick walk around the hotel with lots of cafes and restaurants.

Great Location, staff need to be more friendly.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Staff needs to be more friendly and if you are chargeong for parking, you should mintion that at the check in time, the folio I signed didn’t indecate anything about parking, the agent didn’t mention it, only at the checkout,

The hotel itself is nice, clean and in a great area.

The hotel has been refurbished and our room was very well...
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The breakfast was disappointing.

The hotel has been refurbished and our room was very well equipped. It was excellent value. Very good location for the Falls.

Very pleased & we plan on returning to the Vitoria again & again
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The hallways were very warm, did not use the restaurant as it didn't really seem to be part of the hotel, a microwave in room would have been nice

fortunate to have an excellent view from our window, friendly staff, had a nice swim in the pool, price was reasonable, easy access in & out, washroom by elevators was handy a few times, new decor was very nice

Very enjoyable will stay there anytime we stay in niagara
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The mattresses need to be updated but still had a good sleep none the less and the windows needed cleaning, wish the pool was heated

The upgrades that have been done since we were there last are awesome very nice place to stay

Great weekend away but too expensive.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Well niagara falls has an optional destination tax many people dont know about. I asked for it to be taken off and the lady said she couldnt due to me using booking.com. i always stay at imperial(vittoria) and use booking.com and never had an issue before. Would have been nice to save that money as they over price their parking too.

The new renos are nice.

A very nice and enjoyable stay with very well done decor. Would recommend to everyone!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Elevators were a bit slow and need some work. Back door (to parking lot) was also a bit worn out and needs replacing.

The new decor in the rooms was very, very nice as well as clean and neat. Loved the bathroom with separate shower/sink areas and the rain shower head mounted in the ceiling of the shower stall.The lobby was still being worked on but already looked quite nice. The hallways made need a bit of work. The elevators are definitely dated and need some work (mechanical and appearance) Overall our stay was quite enjoyable and we plan on staying here again next year!

It was great! Would recommend to everyone.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Excellent large room. Had a pull out sofa and was able to get a roll-a-way bed to accomidate 2 teens. Good location. Good price. Can't think of any negatives. They held our luggage on our last day while we toured a bit more before we left for the airport.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Great place, great location, friendly staff, great restaurant. I would stay there again.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The place was under construction so there was a lot of noise from that. The elevators were extremely slow to the point that we took the stairs most of the time. The air conditioner unit was very loud making it difficult to sleep. The water from the shower went under the door onto the floor. There is no towel hook for a hand towel at the sink. A microwave would be nice.

The room was very spacious and clean. It was great having a coffee maker and fridge for cream and leftovers. My partner liked having a sink outside the bathroom so she could do her makeup while I was having a shower.

Beautiful hotel, great rooms, the staff did not care that we were there, we were an inconvenience
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The bathtub had a bad ring around it and I could not bath even though the tub was so awesome being nice and deep. I booked my room, my niece booked her room when we checked in they received breakfast coupons however when I asked about them I was told I don't get them. For the cost of 2 coupons the hotel would have scored better by giving them to us instead of half of us. Reception was always sitting eating or using phones when we would enter or leave the hotel. They should be taught how to greet people when they come in and converse with guests instead of rushing back to their conversation with their co worker. The hotel is going to be beautiful, the rooms are great, comfortable and classy however the staff were poor. Not one of the staff on duty for the 3 days we were there spoke to us or went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. I may return because the hotel is all renovated and new however not because of your staff. Very upset with the cold uncaring attitude. Ice should be available on more floors.

The hotel is going to be beautiful, the rooms are great, comfortable and classy. The location is great.

Excellent location
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The only main issue was towels- the body towels are not that big and don't wrap around your body at fold and are thin.

The location was excellent, walking distance to Tim Hortons and Casablanca right in the front for a late night dinner and of course Clifton Hill and Voyage to the falls which we did. The bed and comforter were super comfy, entire room was newly renovated and super clean. As mentioned before, main lobby is under construction which we were aware ahead of time. Previously, we have stayed at hotels more towards the Canadian falls (Oaks, Whyndham) but wanted to focus on the Clifton hill side so this hotel location was perfect for that.

Very Nice Stay
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Trying to get a parking spot after a day out with the vehicle. I know it's not the motels fault it's the people that don't understand you can not park there if your not staying at the motel.

Overall stay was great. View from room was amazing. Pool and jacuzzi was real nice. Front desk staff very friendly ☺

Rooms were brand new and clean.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

They don't provide hair conditioner and the vending machine didn't have any. Parking is added to price of the roome ($25) which isn't stated until you get there and are about to check in so my room that I booked for $275 was actually $350 after taxes and fees.

Rooms were brand new and clean. Close to everything!

Nice new rooms view was of the falls and pleasant front desk...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Should be more clear on what bookings.com & the hotel agree with i was told that for the price i payed breakfast was included but i was not covered with bookings.com with this in mind i may not use booking.com again.

Nice new rooms view was of the falls and pleasant front desk service.

i loved it it was my second time staying at this hotel and it will be my choice for the next time
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

there was some noise in the middle of the night but i called down at the desk and informed them and responded well to me and they sent security to check

we had a beautiful view of the american falls and skywheel the bathroom and room were newly renovated and the shower was great

Hotel close to Clifton Hill
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The hotel was under renovations,so it was long waiting for an elevator (there are only 2). Also, we had to ask for more shampoo and conditioner (I have very long hair and one small bottle for 2 people is not enough). Unfortunately, they only had shampoo. I had to buy my own bottle of conditioner.

This hotel was extremely close to Clifton Hill where there is all kinds of entertainment. The staff was friendly and helpful and they seem very happy to work there.

Good location, decent hotel
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Parking is not free (12 CAD per night) Breakfast is not included I think they should replace their towels to a new, softer and thicker towels.

Bed is huge, soft and comfy. (King size bed) I love the shower room even if there was no bathtub. Microwave is available upon request. Overlooking to the river, Skywheel, can see fireworks from the hotel room at 10pm (7th to 10th floor). No extra charge for early check in (1pm). They are renovating the lobby.

Not happy
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The room the beds didn't have fitted sheets in it, pull out sofa had no sheets, there. Or table in the room that if you wanted to sit an eat at. No shelf in the shower where you can put your soap or shampoo bottles. The beds were very hard felt like sleeping on rocks.

The view of the Clifton Hill

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Extremely enjoyable
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The restaurant connected to the hotel could use a good cleaning. Although the food was good and the staff was very friendly.

Or room was excellent we had a view of the American falls we watched the fireworks seated in our room .I whould highly recommend this hotel to any one going to Niagara Falls .The room was very clean new mattress with premium bedding .The staff we're extremely helpful and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

It was great value for our money. Would definitely go back.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Booked a room with 2 beds and sofa bed,there wasn't a sofa but they did offer to upgrade our room to a suite

We had an upgraded room and it was lovely.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Not a Place for a Good Nights Sleep. Don't Let Website Pictures Deceive You
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

As someone who stays in Niagara Falls a minimum of 12 weeks out of every year this was one of the worst accommodations I have had. The beds and pillows are extremely uncomfortable. The room was not at all as described. There was a bare wall were I can only assume the sofa was suppose to go. I took pictures of the room so my office could see that the pictures on the website are nothing like what really exists. Forget it if you have someone call you at the hotel. The hotel reception desk does not have the ability to transfer calls to guest rooms. The caller must call back so that the front desk clerk can run to the back office and transfer the call. Apparently it has been this way for three years. A small item, but a nuisance still, the ice machine is in the basement. I was on the 8th floor. Getting ice was not as simple as walking down the hall as in the majority of hotels. I can recommend at least 5 other very good accommodations in Niagara Falls that are great for business travelers. Unfortunately they were all booked this week. Next time if I can't get one of the preferred accommodations I will stay in St Catharines at a wonderful place on Ontario Street that has the cleanest rooms I have ever seen and the most comfortable pillow top beds and great pillows.

What did I like? Checking out and cancelling next weeks reservation.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Love the new look!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Our room was so newly renovated that it didnt have a couch in it yet. So having company was difficult.

The room was freshly renovated. The rain shower was awesome.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

We loved the new rooms.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

I don't think you should have to pay for parking when your a guest in that hotel.

We loved the new rooms. The shower was amazing was able to 2 people in it. The rooms were clean and fresh and now they have fridges in them.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great new rooms.

Renovating so drywall dust, but that's to be expected. Will be fabulous when it's all done.

Great new rooms. Was up on 10th floor. Beautiful view of the falls.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

staff was great, location awesome, pool and hottub were also...
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

nothing I guess except construction but not really

staff was great, location awesome, pool and hottub were also great loved this place going back to the falls this summer with the 3 grandkids and I'm sure ill stay here. the only thing is they were under construction but wasn't bad after 5pm quit started around 7 30 am but we were up anyway so it didn't bother us that much, we were gone all day anyway GREAT PLACE TO STAY I recommend if you get a chance book this one you wont regret it. Ron W

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

NOT IMPRESSED
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

poor preparation of bed poor pillows wall paper lifting everywhere stained wall paper by toilet and toilet constantly running water minimal tv channels and it seems it is now under new management and staff and they have decided to throw in a extra parking charge which is not disclosed and they have never charged before

I went to check in and was never mentioned of the deposit...

I went to check in and was never mentioned of the deposit hold on the credit card and was not asked to sign off on any payment or deposit documents. Then we went into our room and it had the worst smell ever, dog urine, vomit and smoking even though the room is apparently non-smoking. When i called front desk they didn't even apologize but just offered to spray the room as they were sold out. We also realized there was a huge vomit stain near the bed and the vomit was not cleaned properly as we saw vomit residue. We came to front desk and soon as i started to complain about the room they cut me off so quick and asked me for the credit card to refund me. So rude. Worst customer service ever.

Don't stay here!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Very outdated, old linen, rooms were desperately needed updating. Notices were posted saying the building was under renovations which were much needed. Walls were paper thin, you could hear the next room talking/yelling/partying through the walls. You could hear doors slamming constantly. Elevators were old. Pool water was too cold to go swimming. Hot tub was luke warm and the flooring in the pool area was stained. If travelling with children there were no children channels on the tv. If you had forgotten any toiletries the vending machine was way over priced. The toiletries provided by the hotel were cheap and very basic. Wouldn't stay here again.

Parking should be include for paying the room.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

When we pay for the hotel the parking must be free but i also paid for the parking too.

I've got the special deal. If the price was more than the deal i would never chose it.

The hotel is very close to the falls.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The bathtub is too small to shower in. The TV should at least have news channels but there are none.

The hotel is very close to the falls. The room is very tidy. The bed especially was very comfy.

All in all an awesome stay for all of us!!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

The price hike because of New Years and that we had to pay extra fees for both parking and having our dog

We loved the location and that we were able to bring our dog

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Close to everything
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Beds were not comfy at all. Have a sore back now. Need to buy new mattresses and new pillows Only got 5 channels on the TV. Wasn't happy with the channels and not any updated TV. Only had one chair in the room to sit at the table

Close to everything

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

See above
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The hotel is in dire need of a face lift. The smell of stale cigarettes in the halls and front lobby were terrible. All the carpets need to be replaced, and paint is required to clean the place up and get rid of the odors.

The Staff were very nice and professional

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Talk about value for your money!!!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Roma are dated, but they are in the middle of renovations!

Great location, friendly and honest staff (theyes overcharged mE at check in accidentally, and let me know about it and refunded it at check out), very clean, great view, and a vending machine with literally everything you could need!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Deceived and ripped- off
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The carpets and furniture in the rooms were worn and dirty. The room had a bad smell. The pictures of the hotel on your web site didn't represent how awful the place was.

Absolutely nothing !

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Needs upgrading
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

Lots of extra charges. Parking, taxes. Carpeted rooms that smell. Old tv, furniture. Needs work. I would rather spend the extra and stay at a better hotel like Sheraton Front desk staff could be a little more friendly

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Good stay for the price, but a few disappointments.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed and Sofa Bed

I am not a fan of the 11am check out. There were hairs in the bath tub when we checked in, and neither the tub nor the sink stayed plugged when we tried to use the plugs. Our hot and cold knob was backward so we got a big surprise when we thought we were stepping into hot water and it was actually freezing cold! Walls were thin as we also got a noise complaint from our friendly neighbours :)

The room overall was nice. Very close to most attractions! Fabulous walk if you're dressed for the weather! Staff were friendly and the bed was comfy. The room was a great size too!

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Blankets haid hair in them and bathroom had a weird smell

Blankets haid hair in them and bathroom had a weird smell

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

I always enjoy the Niagara area
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Don’t like paying extra for parking but it’s on par for the area

Nice big rooms. Big tv.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Large comfortable room.

The restaurant

Large comfortable room. Bathroom was well set up and he shower was fantastic. All staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

good
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

uncomfortable bed and grumpy cleaner who only did minimum housekeeping

size of room