Reviews of Knights Inn Toronto East 1 stars

5.9

4.8

5.7

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very outdated, musty, and the pool was out of service. With the state of the room I feel its best the pool not be open.

Parking was close to the room and the room had a patio door. Thank goodness for that so we could have cleaner aor in the room.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The Inn is located in an unfortunate situation: the area around it is all commercial. It is hidden behind big commercial buildings and not visible from the streets around it. It may have been architecturally good looking once upon the time when it was built --- but it looks unkempt and in bad repair now.. We stayed only for one night --- not two, as reserved. I was told by the desk to contact Booking.com for the return of moneys for one night, which I had paid using my Visa card. Please, look into this matter !

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

breakfast was pathetic. There were stale bread products (toast, bagel, and croissants), stale cereals (2 kinds only), weird tasting OJ, and gross looking coffee. The tea was probably fine since you cant mess up boiled water. No fruit or anything else. Disappointing.

Humid rooms even after turning the AC on for hours. sketchy looking place.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed at a large old building and I felt unsafe. It was essentially a house with other strangers and owners were a call away. Our room had a vacant fireplace with a pipe out of the floor and a small hole in the floor. I was concerned about the possibility of insects, spiders, mice coming out of those openings. It was not it was pictured to be at all. The kitchen was fine but it was simply too outdated for my comfort.

The kitchen was fine. It had a stove, fridge although I was not sure how secure the food would be if left unattended in the fridge.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is awful. It's in disrepair and falling apart. For example, my sink was majorly cracked and the smoke detector had no cover. There were also major damage to the facilities, such as cracked windows, frayed and destroyed carpet, and bed stains and holes. The free breakfast isn't worth it, either, as it's mostly just dusty cereal. I wouldn't recommend staying here at all. We switched hotels.

I didn't really like anything about the property itself. That being said, the staff were nice and understanding!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk clerks are rude and does not understand time management. When i tossed out 2 pieces of bread in the garbage from breakfast the clerk said “next time only take what you can finish” and when asked for 2 beds he said i only have one and if you can come downstairs and pick it up.... would never visit here ever again...

Nice location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

They just to take time to clean the rooms properly. Our room was facing the parking lot which was not very nice.

The staff are very nice. I asked for the late check out and they did not.have a problem. She also radioed a person to make sure our room was ready.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too much noisy around, kids running continuously in the halls and in the reception without parents supervision, other fathers were talking a lot in the backyard parking area close to your room patio window...You can hear all their dirty talk and bad jokes... Some were even drinking and walking around ...I was really disturbed during my stay for one night and even my Partner left to another hotel... Despite my pre-booking and confirmation, I arrived late to the hotel around 4:40 PM and my room wasn't ready yet or cleaned...so they switched for another room.. Important note: This Hotel was sold out or changed name from Howard Johnson to Knights In....but it needs a lot of renovation for rooms floor carpet, curtains and bathrooms.. The night rate price should not exceed the total of $ 60.00 with that poor condition... I will not come back again...

Poor light cheap orange juice, mixed with a lot of water... can't feel it's a real orange juice or even from concentrated...

Room looks pretty old. right besides the hwy, very hard to sleep. Not worth for what I paid

Very old hotel, different than what picture shows! Smell like marijuana

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The whole hotel smelled very bad! Halls, the room even the bathroom. Dirty sheets and carpet. Seemed they do not care about the cleanliness much.

if I have to choose anything we liked - it was the breakfast. More options of food to choose from.

see above

Front desk lady was very nice. Location was fine.Prices good.If you can get over the state of the place The room was dirty and the bathroom had feasies on the toilet handle. bacony doors where filthy.security bar broken and windows so dirty you couldn't see through them,outsde the balcony doors was enough gabage to fill a big truck. I did not stay there and never will; which is sad as I have stayed ay Wynham locations before and found them excelllent.NOT A PLEASENT TIME SPENT THERE<ALL OF HALF HOUR>

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The appearance of the hotel- dirty, hallways were dungy, wood blocks screwed onto the push bars of the doors to hold them up. Upon arrival the check in attendant tried to give me a king room for my daughter and myself when I had booked a double room. Had to show him the confirmation email. then had to wait for them to clean a room for us. Not impressed!

Convenient to location I was going to.

The pictures were not the same as the place. When we pulled up it looked run-down. I was in surprise when they said that was the hotel, and I have been to a Howard Johnston before. This place was horryfying.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was dirty. Doors that are to be for safety in the back were held together with a block of wood. Our room was in the first floor had a empty bag of Doritos and a fan going from a leak in guessing. Our room looked like extra pieces of old furniture were put in. The night table was missing a drawer the ironing table had stains all over it. Wallpaper was coming off. And there were wet stains on the rug. It was a nightmare. We ran out the next morning.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Second Floor/Non-Smoking

The fans blowing moldy carpet stench...the bedding was dirty...the patio locks dont work well...i was almost robbed at the pool...continental breakfast was better at salvation army! Garbage everywhere...yard unkept...pool area dirty...

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

the breakfast was only bread and cereals, and bed i asked for queen size and got what looked like single beds

the pool was great kids friendly how ever the room was not up to date nor the breakfast was to plain being a Wyndham hotel i expected a bit more class.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything this hotel has to offer is a nightmare. We checked in on time and it took them 25 minutes to figure out our reservation. As soon we entered the lobby, smelt a lousy odour. The room was very dirty. Burnt carpets, broken bed, mold in the washroom, 3 holes on the bed cover, dusty carpet and dust on the furniture. Two big holes on the wall and ceiling. We reserved the hotel for 3 nights but checked out after 1 hour of checking in. The hotel has absolutely no standards and the employees over there know it as well. This hotel is the worst one I’ve ever been to. Even some motels have higher standards than this hotel. Very disappointed!

Worst hotel ever. It should be reported to the municipality since it is hazardous to health.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Place was disgusting. Dirty. Was located as what can only be described as a service station on motorway with food wrappers littering everywhere. Even rat boxes at front of hotel.!!!! My king size room with a BALCONY was rotting paint and concrete overlooking a littered car park.

Nothing it was awful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I needed wifi because i went for a week long course...they said they had wifi or i would not have gone there. The wifi reception was poor to nonexistent...I told them so everyday but i had no time to make other arrangments and would have not been able to get my money back. Not having full constant access to internet went against my purposes for going there. Burn holes in carpets. tobacco smell in hallways...they said i could do coursework in the lobby for better reception but I couldnt even get proper access in the lobby on my phone.

The maids where friendly and helpful.

Place is really run down, washroom had a lot of rust and stains didn't even want to shower in it. Bed had a clear stain on it, stains on all the furnitures except a side table, tv did not support hdmi (thats how old it was), side doors weren't even locked from outside, and finally I found bedbugs crawling on top of me and decided to leave immediately. Staff was understanding and gave me a refund the next day. Now I'm so paranoid that some came back with me or on my dog I havnt been sleeping properly for days.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The hotel was dirty my kids got bites from bed bugs The hotel is being used as homes by refugees The staff was rude The halls smelled The toilet did not flush properly The room looked nothing like the pictures

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The corridors heading to our room was in bad condition. Carpet was old & unappealing. TV was very small & sound was bad.

The bathrooms were clean. Bedroom was OK but cover on the bed and cushion did not look clean since they were old & worn out.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Second Floor/Non-Smoking

Hot tub was broken, never enough towels, not much choice at free breakfast,room key stopped working each day, internet didn't work well, hallway smelled like cigarette smoke.

Pool was large and water was warm. The children had lots of fun here.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Second Floor/Non-Smoking

Building is rundown. All carpeting must be as old as the building and filthy. Included breakfast is a sham.

Staff super helpful and friendly. Housekeeping provided clean linens and does the best with what they have.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was not clean! Someone was attached to our room so no privacy and no appliances

We had a room connected to a man which was strange as there was a door on the inside of my room which leads to another room I felt unsafe. There was no microwave no fridge no clocks!!! The phone was so dirty that I used my cell when calling out! My son has Autism and was scared there was someone on the inside of our room he had difficulties sleeping and had to go to a morning dance competition 😒

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The bed was as hard as the floor, the hot tub was "temporarily closed" the pool was freezing cold too even though they said it was 85°, you'd be lucky if it was 75°. The entire hotel was cold, the water pressure sucked and the bathroom was tiny, the room itself was very outdated, they should provide bigger towels as what they had was basically hair towels, if we would of been traveling in the dark we never would have found it as the sign for it is very small and the building is back behind a church and you can't see it from the road. We had a non smoking room but the entire hall way smelled like weed. The contenital breakfast was 2 different kinds of cereal, croissants, and toast. The Orange juice machine was broken. Needless to say we checked out but 8 and were gone. And the person when we checked out wasn't the most pleasant person. The entire building needs a face lift.

When we checked in the person at the desk was friendly. Aside from that everything else was horrible

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very bad experience. The bed had only one old, very rough, thin blanket - no bedspread. No extra blankets in the room so I had to take the blanket from the other bed to stay warm. Very unpleasant to the touch. The room not well vacuumed. Generally the whole place looked run down. Hall carpets were dirty, drink machine was out of order. I did not bother to stay for the breakfast. Staff were in the halls in groups, chatting and calling to each other. I had to walk between several men just to pass. Very unprofessional.

Nothing. Very poor.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

It was filthy, my son developed an eye infection after staying in the room. There was drug residue on the phone, nothing has been wiped off. There were holes in the walls. They advertise a sauna and have a massage therapist one can hire for $60 per session. There was no microwave or refrigerator. The carpet was smelly. The foyer was cold. The bathroom was moldy. It was worth about $30 per night. The pictures online are deceptive. I didn't take pictures because I was more concerned about finding a better place to stay coming in so late at night.

It was terrible.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Everything!!! I would never stay there again.. The rooms should be $30 a night!!!

Nothing. staff doesn't clean rooms.. It was dirty. Stayed there 3 days with my 3 kid's it was horrible!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It's not the Ritz, but it's clean and reliable. It's not convenient to get to, and some rooms are in disrepair, but again, you trade off. It's clean and a good value.

Clean, reliable, free WiFi, breakfast included

The bath room for swimming pool is in bad condition. Smell cigarettes in non smoking room & hallway.

Free Parking and breakfast. Location close to highway. Wonderful staffs.

Decor is very old school and dingy. With stained carpets, no fitted sheet for beds, water dripping from ceiling in the hall way, Just the overall look Breakfast hours are too short and not the best quality food

It was decent, Bathrooms were clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Very Early next morning the internet was off but not dealt with (despite claim it was going to be). Morning staff fixed it easily. Overall cleaning is poorly planned. Breakfast had hardly any 'food'. Not a good stay at all!!!

Day staff member at Reception was excellent both days! Free parking, room maintenance and comfort were very satisfactory.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Got there and our room was rented changed rooms 3 times after till they gave us an up graded room that i had to pay for plus had to clean my own room stayed for 3 days no maid had to ask for clean towels and sheets and do it my self had no heat in my up graded room had to use portable heater for 3 days

Only good thing was comfortable beds and the pool

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was much lower quality than expected for a Howard Johnson standards. The hallways are not properly lit. The carpets don't seem to have been shampooed for some time.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean. I could see the the floor at the base of the wall had a 1/4 inch of dust. Made me wonder if the room is ever vacumed. The bathtub had 3 long black hairs, our hair are short. The machine for coffee was sticky from not being cleaned. I should have taken pictures to show.

The bed was confortable and clean, the staff was helpful except for the man with the tuban, I asked for an extra blanket he told me he would have someone bring it to our room we never got it. The black man with a beard and suit was very helpful and the blond lady was also very helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Do not go to this place unless u r desperate. Cleanliness poor, tv poor , ice machine did not work, most of the furniture in the rooms looked like it needed some serious love or throw it out . It was very disappointing and a nightmare.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Almost every time we stay here we have some sort of climate issue.As always in the morning housekeeping staff bothers our door asking if were staying or need a room clean and i mean more then once in an hour. After asking to extend out stay as a regular customer we had to leave even tho we told them we'd be stay. Not cool...

I liked the fast check in and quit rooms

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We entered the foyer and it was freezing, not heated at all. The first room we were sent to was not made up so it took them about 15 minutes to find us another room. We parked in front of our room but the sliding door was so very hard to pull open and would not lock properly so I felt unsafe at night. The pool area was horrible. The hot tub was broken. The sauna was broken. All the windows were filthy. There were no towels so we had to call housekeeping. The breakfast area was filthy although I noticed a sign that it had passed it's health inspection. Roof tiles were broken and caving in due to moisture and rot. The microwave in the breakfast area was filthy. Online pictures of the hotel do not depict it's condition.

Staff were very kind and professional. Heater in the room worked well. Only one coffee package was in the room. Bathroom was clean and stocked. Beds were clean but very hard. TV remote was broken and had tape all over it. Room was not dusted... side table and TV tables were filthy with dust.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

corridors not heated in Canadian winter is horrible they said corridor and room was smoke free but once I opened the door marijuana smoke everywhere. heater in room was noisy cheap quality breakfast

near highway

Wasn’t very clean, cracks in the ceiling, mildew in the bathtub. We were in a non smoking room on the non smoking floor but could smell pot in our room and throughout the whole floor and we had children. The beds were very uncomfortable, like sleeping on springs with no cushioning. The water in the shower fluctuated from freezing cold to hot .

Bathroom had heated floor

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Second Floor/Non-Smoking

Everything. There were fruit flies all over the breakfast. The room was dirty. The bathroom tub sink and walls needed repairs. I was extremely upset with this whole weekend.

There was one young lady who was kind and understanding.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

This was the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at. Doors didn’t lock, vomit on patio door and patio, patio door did not close or lock completely, dirty rooms, broken furniture and electrical recepticals, items left in rooms from previous guests, dirty linens, dirty bathroom, graffiti on the headboard, cigarette ashes in the ashtray, cigarette burns all over room, pizza box with pizza in it left in the room, hair collected in the ice bucket, no refrigerator or microwave amenities. This was a very unclean and unsafe location. Staff didn’t care and was unwilling to correct the problems. I will never stay at another Howard Johnson hotel after this unsanitary, unsafe experience. It’s unbelievable that a Howard Johnson location, a hotel chain that is supposed to be family friendly and part of a large franchise was this disgusting and downright dangerous.

We stayed at the hotel because pf the giant indoor pool...unfortunately the pool and the room it was in were both freezing and even my resiliant kiddos couldnt stand it. There was probsbly 3 inches of ice arpund the inside of the doors leading outside and when we complained repeatedly the staff told us the pool and its temps are fine. It said it was 88 degrees in the pool...id say they were lucky if it was 75! Also some of the main hallways you walk through to get to the pool, front desk or breakfast area are 100% unheated!!! What hotel isnt heated throughout...we wont be back!

Carpet needs replacing. the reception area should be heated up comfortably. It is cold

Breakfast is okay. The place needs cleaning. the buffet area made the place in poor taste.

The hot tub was closed!nobody tell us in advance.when we arrived and saw it-we were dissapoited as we travelled with kids. We were hoping to spend a great evening in a pool instead of sitting in a suite.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Didn’t like the lobby area. It was very poorly maintained with 100 years (!!) old stinky sofa etc., you won’t feel like to seating there. About time to give a facelift with a fresh look. Didn’t eat breakfast so no comments! Bed sheets were white clean crispy! Bath towels were too small!! Helpful front desk staff.

We liked the hotel because of the location .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very rundown. Cleaning lady tried to come in at 9am and 10am. As far as I know check out is always 11 a.m. it was very annoying. Coffee machine in the room but no coffee pot. No fridge or microwave in the room. No seating area despite ample room - it actually looked missing along with coffee pot, fridge and microwave.

The outside court yard with grass.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This place is rundown and filthy. It smells like smoke bathrooms don't work. The bed is old cigar burn spots everywhere. Trash outside the window view. It looks like drug dealers live on the premise. It's no longer a hotel but a motel worth 30 dollars, if that. There is no Wi-Fi and the staff knew this yet they kept insisting there was. The place is just horrible. I would NEVER EVER go there again.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Very old and not well maintained needs to be renovated. Damage to walls, floors, bathroom.

Close to places I needed to visit, fairly good breakfast but no fruit.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I guess cleanliness of the environment especially the stair case and hall way will improve the state of the facility. Also the content of the breakfast could be improved upon with eggs and susages as people are willing to pay for it.

The room was spacious and comfortable and the staff were great and always ready to assist and render necessary services when called upon.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Parking was poorly marked, the hotel site is old and uninviting, the towels were threadbare and miniscule. Staff were helpful, but the hotel itself felt skeevy. You get what you pay for.

The bed linens were new.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel needs a new face - it comes across as being neglected.

Breakfast needed an egg or 2. These days it is easy to cook hard boiled eggs. Bed - fine.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The blankets and sheets were very old. The heating system shut off mid night,causing the temperature to drop drastically.

The only thing I liked about this locatii is the location and the balacony.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast was limited in scope. The danishes were stale. Bathroom sink was chipped and patched. Low water pressure, had a hard time getting the water temperature stable, water took a long time to warm up and then the temperature would fluctuate. Towels were small and rough. The soap was small (3"x1"x ½"). Ice machine on second floor was inaccessible due to the door in the corridor being locked - had to go down to the first floor for ice. Carpet going up the stairs to the second floor was frayed, worn through at the edge of the steps. The heater was off when I entered the room - was chilly - noisy and ran all night. Carpet was buckled, floor uneven. Some holes in the wall paper and one of the light fixtures was dented. Two pillows- one small, the other smaller. A blister or cigarette burn in the desk top and one of the bed tables. Some of the silver was coming off the mirror. Odd smell in the corridor at times.

The mattress was firm. Quiet.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed that the whirlpool was not working. I suspect it's been that way for quite awhile. Please don't advertise something you don't have. I felt the breakfast should have included some fresh fruit or yogurt.

I really enjoyed my swim at the pool. The breakfast that was included was sufficient. I didn't hear any traffic from the 401.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Price was very high for quality of room. Breakfast was included but terrible quality and very small selection. Price. HIGH FOR WHAT WE GOT Bed. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND MATTRESS WAS COMPLETLY DESTROYED FOOD. Terrible selection with only sugar filled trash. Nothing healthy at all. Not even one fruit for my kids STAFF. Grumpy old man with attitude I CAN GO ON BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'LL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING

I wish I liked something enough to mention it

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

poor breakfast , should add eggs, sausage or other stuff is like only caffe orange juice and mild and some croissant that all they got

They got 2 kind of room last time they gave me bsic dirty room with old fassion tv this time i got some clean roomwith lcd tv and very clean and renovated

• King Room - Smoking

The room was smelly like staledat smoke it was humid the blankets smelled a bit so we had to use our own blankets thankfully we had.other than the staff being very good there was one woman whom was a little rude and kept trying to open the door when it was check out time when front desk did allow us to take our time

I liked that when it came time to check out they didn't rush us staff where really nice

• Superior Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water pressure on the shower was awful and bathroom small. Had to close door in order to use the toilet. The wifi never worked even though said free WiFi. The hallway was dirty and carpet stained.

The beds were very comfy.

Pool area was icky. Stairs need new carpet and the hallway doors were dirty on the hallway side. No fridge in room.

Close to transit. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast.

The hotel is falling apart and the hallways need more regular cleaning. This hotel needs a bigger and clearer sign for the entrance off the road.

This hotel needs more than updating it needs renovating. I continue to stay there because the staff are excellent, friendly and listen to one's needs. The hotel has free parking, free internet and free wifi. It also has an easy access to the 401.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast consisted breakfast bread, and cereql which was very disappointing. Hot tub and sauna look like they’ve been closed for 5 years Could feel springs in the bed which was uncomfortable. They did not have erap around covers so they kept coming up every night so you were touching the matress which is unappealing. Have not sprung for new equipment in the rooms and are still rocking the tube tv’s. Carpets are torn up and the walls loom like they are warping This place has not been updated jn a long time

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The smoking room was disgusting. It wasnt even the smell. It was the wallpaper was destroyed and dirty (other than smoke residue). The bathroom tub was filthy and i didnt want to attempt a shower.

The lobby was gorgeous and the parking lot clean. The pool area was tidy and neat. Couldnt say much about the room except comfy beds. Disgusting conditions otherwise.

Obviously the breakfast buffet is lacking any selection other than just danish, bagels and coffee. Where were the eggs, orange juice, bacon, ham, cream cheese? Not at this hotel. The whole hotel hallways were in poor looking condition as if the rug has been there for centuries full of stains and not well maintained nor had it been cleaned properly. The toilet was in poor working condition and the handle to flush wasn't working properly because it was loose. You needed to hold it down for the toilet to flush properly. There wasn't a remote for TV in the room.

I liked the fact I could sleep and leave as soon as I wake up to leave the sore eye conditions of the hotel.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

the place was filthy run down and management never showed any concern to the complaints when mention. Room service for cleaning was horrible as half the time they never vacumn the place. Paper was off the wall just hanging and holes in the carpet , There was blood on the door in bathroom and on sink I had to go and get Lysol wipes to clean so we could use it I feel the price we paid for our stay was way overpriced for what we got and the pictures on the computer that were shown for us to see before booking the place was false advertising .I was very disappointed and will be calling head office on this matter.

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Didn't like anything. There was no Wi-Fi there was no fridge and breakfast was just toast and an empty juice machine. We were also made to pay before check out even though the sign said pay at check out at the desk. Also they couldn't find my booking and he was very confused when I offered to show my booking information. Customer service was horrible when I asked about the Wi-Fi.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location wasnt so great because it was hard to find the driveway.

The highway was right there; the breakfast was good. The bed was comfy. The staff was very, professional, polite and spot on,

• King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I didnt know that the property was very old and dirty specially outside, hallway smell smoke, balcony rusting,stairs, doors very dirty. Did not had a chance to read the review first. I considered this place as one of the dirtiest place I've stayed. Check in is also not organized. Need a total renovation.

The continental breakfast was poor. We needed to take the kids out for decent food. Served were coffee/tea, toast, juice, fruit loops/bran flakes.

The staff were quick to fix an issue with our room door key.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very confused personel, dirty rooms, weak WiFi, very very poor breakfast, awful bathroom, weird quarter

Large rooms, not so bad price, good location for car no for other.

nothing at all

you get what you pay for,nothing fancy about the breakfast dont fall for continental name !! only some toast, some croissant and cafe , they should just mention that they serve cafe and toast instead of breakfast, room wasnt clean at all i found the leaves in the floor ,and some dead bugs and i am not lying about it , i dont usually care about those stuff but still, if you dont care and just looking for a place to sleep or get laid for couple of hours than reserve this place , location also is hidden around the church,ugly old bathroom , tv wasnt fonctional is early 1990 tv's , do your self a favor dont even touch the remote to turn on .

Sauna and whirlpool were "temporarily" out of use but had obviously been out of use for some time. Corridors smelt musty. The hotel is difficult to find and appears to be located in a truck stop/ school bus park. There are obviously security concerns as doors and windows have been permanently secured.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Second Floor/Non-Smoking

Not very clean. Pillows uncomfortable. Ice machine down so we had to walk to a further one. Smelt like mildew and there were fans in the hallways to dry water damaged carpet. Minimal options for complimentary breakfast.Room Smelt strongly of cleaning agents or air freshener (almost as if it was to hide the mildew smell).

Nice pool. Easy parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

There were no eggs for the continental breakfast. It's unbelievable that a portion of the facilities are still accommodating for smokers...entire facility should be smoke free in this day and age as it is also not friendly for kids to stay! Room was not clean at all. Carpet is filthy with dead insects everywhere!!

Not a lot that I liked, unfortunately.

Browse Knights Inn Toronto East traveller photo gallery