Reviews of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Niagara Falls, ON 3 stars

5525 Victoria Avenue, L2G 3L3 Niagara Falls, Canada

#4 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Booking.Com gave me a price for this motel as $122.00, when I checked out, the bill was 169.84. What happened????? You have to do a better job of quoting the price.

Very comfortable, friendly staff, good location from falls.

• King Studio

the price, being a Saturday evening the price goes up. we unfortunately really needed this time away but could only get away on the Saturday ,so, we paid the price

location great, comfortable , quiet, courteous staff. very pleasant experience

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com increased my rate after the initial booking. This seemed unfair, didn't realize it until I checked out.

Facility and location. Great pool and hot tub for a chain hotel

The price wasn't what Booking. com gave me, not sure what happened even had the confirmation that I was given on line. Not sure how to how to handle this

Everything was great but the price didn't seem to be what I was quoted on Booking.com

• King Studio

Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast was good. Parking $10 a day. Walking distance from all attractions .Stay was very pleasant!

I found that Breakfast quality was poor and choice was very limited.

Staff is very professionnal; their coffee is one of the best I had; extremely clean bathroom; great jacuzzi; perfect location.

Nothing, all great. Be aware when booking through Booking.com that taxes and resort fees are not included so expect about an extra 18% on price

Room comfortable and clean, staff friendly and professional, good selection at breakfast and pool and hot tub a bonus. Lots of parking and a reasonable parking fee. Location was perfect - within a short walk to the Falls but just away from all the craziness at Clifton Hill.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The jacuzzi seat stone is too deep and average height people can only stand... not enjoyable

Thumbs up to Shy at check in. She was pleasant and attentive to our needs. The room was clean, spacious and had comfortable beds.

Our housekeeping service was great. Answered a lot of questions for us about the area as well as kept our room clean! I wish I knew what her name was!!!!

It would be nice if parking was simply added into the room cost. It was only $10 a night but I dislike extra charges when I am budgeting. (5/2018)

Really close to everything, but wasn't in the heart of the action. It was a 30 minute walk from our hotel to the farthest side of the horseshoe falls. (Maybe 15 minutes to a view of the falls)

There did not seem to be a nice area to just sit outside by a table the air conditioning unit seems to be noisy which made it some time a little uncomfortable for room temperature

Staff was friendly and hotel seemed clean pool area was clean and walk to the falls was nice distance.plus the garden area by the falls was excellent

It's a little outdated but they are renovating so that is likely to change.

It was close to everything. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was good.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Only complaint is the bed was hard and uncomfortable. I prefer more plush than firm. This wouldn't stop me from booking again tho

Everything other than the bed was fantastic. They left a birthday gift for my son. That really meant a lot and left a great lasting impression. Staff was fantastic and friendly. Very clean. Breakfast was pretty good aswell. Walking distance to shops , restaurants and Clifton Hill.

The breakfast was low quality sausage and eggs did not taste good. Rest of the items on the menu were fine.

It was a great time at the Country Inn. They accommadated a large group of 12 ppl from our family. Staff and they were able to answer all questions we had. The pool was great and the rooms were comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The sofa sleeper was a little uncomfortable.

Alex, the front desk clerk, was exceptionally helpful and funny. Everything is close by, walking distance. Saves money on parking!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Location is ok if the weather is nice, a little walk to the center. But on winter time it’s a different story.

Cleanliness is very important to my family, I will give you thumbs up on that. The free coffee at the lobby 24 hrs a day is great. Breakfast is good as well. We didnt try the pool, it is an average size but we’ll try it next time. Good to have even a small workout room.

Bed sheets made me itchy . I had to call room service and change the sheet myself. Breakfast was awful! To many people. Tables were dirty. I had to find the help to ask to clean a table for use. I give breakfast a low rating!

Close to everything. Scenic views were beautiful.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast room personnel could have been friendlier, had to clean a table to sit at and floors needed a sweep.

Front desk personnel very friendly, pool was nice, breakfast was good

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The jacuzzi was super small . Was told upon arrival that I would have to pay an additional $100 deposit for the room. Was told upon arrival $10 for parking. When I paid online I was told my bill would be $180 and it ended up being $223. Not at all worth the money. The emolyee at the front desk Saturday night was super rude and we did not at all enjoy being spoken to the way we were .

The location was good. Nice lobby . Room was clean and ready upon arrival

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was a little suite where we had 2 separate rooms, a living room and a bedroom. The bathroom is a bit small but still very decent :) Beds are comfy and service is great! Breakfast is included, it was okay for a free breakfast!

The weather lol loved everything:)

The bed was very comfortable. Loved the pillows as well. The bathroom was a great size for a couple people to get ready at the same time :) the staff was friendly and the breakfast was great as well! Parking is a good price. Will continue to book at this hotel and will recommend to friends and family.

A microwave would have been nice in our room as we had left overs but no necessary.

We only spent a night here but the location was perfect! We were away from the hustle and bustle of Niagara Falls but within walking distance of Clifton Hill. Our room was clean. Towels were well stocked and our beds were very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was excellent. The room was clean and the food was fresh and replenished quickly. The staff were efficient and prompt at cleaning all surfaces and were super friendly and polite.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

The hotel was in the perfect location. We enjoyed the facilities and the staff was very friendly and helpful giving us directions to places we wanted to go to and if I needed anything I just asked and they made sure I got it.

No extra tissue or toilet paper in room

Very clean,price value excellent,pool and jacuzzi nice size,parking only 10$, Cookie and coffee at the front desk all day long😉

The beds were very very hard. My son who never complains about anything awoke with a backache. Also, there are no plugs on the nightstand? Had to unplug lights and alarm clock to have a plug for my phone. Unusual in this day and age and room needed updating.

Front desk staff were friendly. My boys enjoyed breakfast. Pool and hot tub were great.

There was a $25 per night extra taxes and fees in addition to the rate we received on booking.com. so be aware!

Close to the Clifton Hill area and a short walk to the falls. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful.

Pillows were too small/ soft. Try having a mix of some soft some firmer. Breakfast could use some “extra” attention - toppings for waffles, individual yogurt of different flavours, Plastic cups in rooms are too flimsy - real glasses would be appreciated. Although it was no problem to get some wine glasses from front desk.

Rooms were spacious, clean and comfy

The breakfast was a bit disappointing.

The room was spacious and clean. We had a nice early morning swim in the pool. Although the hotel was mostly full, the room was quiet.

Rooms were very clean. Housekeeping did an excellent job. I did love the breakfast. The breakfast room was very spacious. Location of the hotel was a short walk to clifton hill.Overall, had an excellent stay.

The pillows are terrible.

We upgraded to a suite. The staff was excellent. The free breakfast was great. We have stayed here multiple times for little weekend getaways. The location is a short walk to the Clifton Hill attractions and the price difference from other hotels on the strip is worth it.

Parking could be included in the price or at least discounted in winter when there is no one around...

Family friendly hotel, nice location, kind and helpful staff.

Coffee could have been hotter, but no real complaint's.

The location is nice and close to attraction's. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice to have breakfast available.

• King Studio

Elevators didn’t work properly half the time, my daughter was stuck in one that stopped on every floor and dropped suddenly. They didn’t have tickets for venues like they said they would. Beds were not very comfortable. Floor we were on was under construction and we were not told about it prior to going to our room. Staff didn’t try to help solve any issues. Manager didn’t even come to desk to talk to us.

We have been staying at your Hotel frequently over the last 20 years, and always enjoyed ourselves! Upon check in I asked for a quiet location if possible. There were only 12 guests that night Feb. 1st. Your desk clerk must have missed the IQ test, she put us in room 313 the middle of the floor. I am 80 years old my noisy days are behind me so your genius puts a young couple in their 20s beside us. The next day a basketball team from Quebec surrounds us! Was it difficult to sleep, of course. By the way it is my fault for thinking the young lady would use some common sense in assigning us rooms. If you check your previous records you`ll see our reviews were always good.

Location and pool,hot tub. The breakfast was very good and the lady very pleasant!

The bed was VERY uncomfortable. Also, the rooms could use a little sound proofing. You could hear it when someone filled their bathtub, which happened at all hours of the night.

Alex at the front desk went above and beyond making our stay positive. He was wonderful. All the staff were friendly and accommodating.

• King Studio

Noisy People’s next door and the hotel did not deal with it directly. The only solution they had was that I could change room instead of talking to the noise family with the loud kid next door.

• King Studio

The tv is a bit small - but there are two in the room so I can pick which one I want to watch:) Also, a nice perk would be an Iphone jack on the clock, but I brought my own, so it was fine. The tub is a bit shallow - I would have liked a nice luxurious bath, so next time I'd book a jacuzzi suite. The view was of the back of the hotel - nothing much to see there.

I loved this hotel - the value for the property is amazing! Yes, they are under construction - but the only part I noticed about that was the lack of wallpaper in the halls and one of the elevators was being used by the construction workers. The hot breakfast exceeded my expectations with fresh fruit and waffle maker - even sausages and eggs one morning. The pool was a lovely temperature and the hot tub was delicious too. Loved the spacious rooms, which included a fridge and microwave. And the location is perfect too - easy walking distance to Clifton Hill. And for being under construction, they're keeping the place super clean. I wondered if the high rating was accurate and to my surprise, it is!

• King Suite with Spa Bath

I didn't like the fact that I had to pay for parking on top of staying at the hotel, especially when I didn't know this fact before booking the hotel.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Did not know about the $10. parking. Don't remember paying that the last time I was there. Bed was a little soft for my liking. TV channels confusing, between HD and cable ( two different 17's!! 4th floor under construction - no wallpaper, part carpets, but still assigned room there! There was a letter apology posted.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Wifi could be stronger; more bandwidth.

The spa bath!! was amazing, and for a great price. Its great for couples, espicaly those on a budget and still want to be romantic. Warm customer service for staff members ; from the front desk all the way to matience. Breakfast was traditional and good. I would like for country inn to stand out by providing more than just pork with the breakfast, that will be a bigger win on your guests. Overall It was "eccellente".

• King Suite with Spa Bath

not sure who your designer is but the old carpet looks nicer than the new one with the multicolored lines but thankfully I do not live in the hallway, I do like the existing previous carpet.

My request to be on the same floor as my sister & brother in law was accommodated which was nice. The bath looked lovely but we did not have time to use it. The pool looked lovely and was bigger than expected. The breakfast was better than I expected it to be. The hotel is undergoing renovations in the hallways but it did not interrupt our stay. All staff that I talked to were pleasant. The hotel was full with New Years and it was nice to stay for the 2 days, convenient to drive to other Niagara locations versus near falls view.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The breakfast was not good. I don't expect much but this was just grosse.

The bed was comfy, staff were very nice and accommodating, the room was clean and well kept.

The coffee was bitter, so I went else where to get some

The room was super clean and all the staff were helpful and pleasant. The value was great. The breakfast bar was okay, just not real good. The parking was extra fee, but normal for the area we were at

Complimentary cookies and hot coffee provided in the lobby area - not only that freebies always make one happy, they add an extra touch of coziness to the place!

Paying for parking, $10 a day but was fine because the hotel price was so cheap.

Such a nice hotel! My husband and I came here for our first year anniversary & we were upgraded to a king size room with a jacuzzi for free! We were first skeptical about this hotel before arriving because of the price being so low but it turned out fantastic. Very clean, nice hot breakfast with a different selection of hot items the next day. Highly recommended!

We went out and came back about 0200 in the morning and the room has not been cleaned all day and there was no reason for it not to be cleaned.

Room 107 did not have a sitting room.

Breakfast room arrangement and food choices were the best of any place we've stayed in the last several years.

• King Studio

Nothing negative to say about our stay in October!

Our room was roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was perfect for us with both a tub and shower. The location of this hotel is so convenient to restaurants and within walking distance to all the attractions on Clifton Hill.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

upon check in our room our sheets and towels were clean unfortunately there was was a napkin on the top of bed rail closest to the window and inside the night stand dresser there was drawings from someone prior. Not sure how long its been there which tells me that the housekeeper didn't clean like she was supposed too. I have clean for a living in the past myself and we had certain check points. Yes I would go there again inspite of this

great receptionist she was kind and friendly

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were a little hard for my liking but lots of pillows and warm blankets.

The location is excellent to all attractions and restaurants. Quite location. Very clean. Good breakfast. Would stay again.

The room price was very competitive however, that there would be a $10.00 per day parking fee was not up front . So $20.00 more for our bill. My guess is that the vast majority of travelers would arrive by car or truck. Parking should be included in the room rate or made clear when booking.

Location was great, close to restaurants, and entertainment. Large rooms. Rooms were clean and up to date.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wifi did not work in our room and water pressure was a little lower than what we personally like. Coffee wasn't good at all.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast decent.

No complaint whatsoever!!!

Super clean, outstanding staff at front desk; convenient parking; very quiet; no "rough" hotel guests, safe and undisturbed!! Breakfast choices quite adequate considering breakfast is included in the very reasonable price. Great overall value! Nice restaurants within walking distance. Very convenient location close to Clifton Hill, Water Park is across the Street, easy highway access.

We had our van broken into overnight and had credit cards, computer, ipad, DVD player, and binoculars stolen. Our fault for leaving them in van overnight. However the desk clerk told us after the fact that they have had trouble with break-ins lately. NO WORD OF THAT AT CHECK-IN!! I can't believe you don't alert your customers to info like that when checking in. We certainly would have removed everything. We park under a light just outside the entrance in view from the front door

Our room keys were a wee bit of a challenge in that they didn't work on the first try and sometimes several tries.

Breakfast was amazing - a huge selection. We did not use the pool or gym facilities so cannot comment on those but our hotel was within walking distance or public transit to Clifton Hill, for those inclined to like a carnival atmosphere, and the Falls.

• King Studio

The coffee and tea {in the room} had an odd taste {cleaning solution?) . It improved if you ran one pot of water through and throw it out and then did the water for tea and coffee.

We enjoyed the King studio. Having the fridge was great.

• King Studio

This hotel was a little dated, but friendly staff and large rooms. Free breakfast on a morning was a bonus. It was advertised as continental but there were some hot dishes available this was a pleasant bonus.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

We don't have any complaints.

The staff was so very helpful. There was lots of hot coffee and a great breakfast. The room was very clean and comfortable. And it was within walking distance of the attractions.

The bed was rather hard/uncomfortable and the pillows were very flat.

The breakfast provided with the stay is good. The coffee/tea and cookies in the front lobby are a nice touch. I asked for a room near the elevator and received it.

• King Studio

We were kept awake with the domestic fight the occurred next door. the situation was attended to quite quickly, but still took a few hours to get things settled from beginning to end. I feel there should have been some kind of small compensation for our unrestful night. We didn't fall back asleep.

The room was a great size,very clean,we got clean towels every day,it was only a ten to fifteen min walk away from the Falls. There were plenty off places to eat in the area we would definitely be happy to go back.

Reservation for 2 rooms away from the elevators was not met-both rooms were directly in front of the elevators. We asked for rooms that met our reservation requests and were offered the same room on the 2nd floor! Room cleaning products are too strong. The smell in the room was far too strong and should be something the hotel should look into. This was our 2nd time at the hotel and were very disappointed; we likely won't book here again.

Location was good.

Parking was a little inconvenient and there was a fee for it.

Close to everything, nice facility and staff. Breakfast was very nice with a lot of variety. Was very impressed that all staff was so polite including general workers.

• King Studio

the parking was packed and we ended up parked in a non parking space.

It as clean, It was close to where we wanted to visit, they had free wifi and the staff was friendly. we enjoyed the breakfast and we liked that the curtains were blackout curtains.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Pillows were flat. Breakfast had a good selection but some items were cold

Location was great. We were just outside of the core so not too busy but close enough to walk to anything The room was a great size and accommodated the space for our bikes

• King Studio

The shower pressure was very weak. That's the only negative I could find with this place. Oh and there wasn't a safe box.

Excellent breakfast. So many options I was extremely impressed by this place. The room was also very spacious.

When I booked the room I read that the breakfast and parking was included, but when we arrived I was told there was a $10 fee for parking. That was misleading.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Mattress uncomfortable and pillows felt like sandbags. Need replaced.

Location was great. Restaurant right behind hotel. Sandstone. Delicious. Right downtown and view of falls within about 10 blocks. Also walked to Rock Table from here no problem.

I couldn't believe that at breakfast they used paper plates and polystyrene cups and bowls. They were going through a huge amount and that was just in the time we had breakfast - really disappointing.

Staff were really friendly and helpful and the facilities were great and good sized rooms.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The washroom was a bit small but nothing that can be done about that, and not a big deal.

Very clean overall and the bed was like a large fluffy cloud.

carpet in room was musty,dirty and dust everywhere especially in between bed and nightstand. room keys kept "not working" had to get 3 new ones. Expensive for mediocre accommodations.

hot Breakfast, cookies and coffee in the lobby 24hrs, fridge in the room proximity to main street and rainbow bridge. Pool with hot tub

Poor wifi,we were staying at the 5th floor wifi was really crawling..we cant even check emails fb etc..have to go down stairs/at the entrance lobby

Very accesible to all attractions etc..

• King Suite with Spa Bath

View from the hotel wasn't the best. Our room had no view of the falls or any of the attractions.

The spa tub had jets. Good price and walking distance from all of the attractions. Parking was very close to the hotel.

The breakfast was rather meh. What's with the bizarre '70's music piped throughout the hotel? We really thought we'd heard the last of Eagles, alas, it was not so..

The price was very affordable. The hotel was very family friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cookies at the front desk were delicious ;)

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Breakfast could have been better! Same items every day! Parking should be included with price of room!!

Room nice and clean!! Fairly close proximity to all the sights and sounds of Niagra! Close but far enough away from all the noise!