Reviews of Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre 3 stars

591 Wellington Road South, N6C 4R3 London, Canada

#5 of 40 hotels in London

A great vacation spot close to home.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed and Atrium View

The fan for the air conditioner in our suite was quite loud. It did wake us when it came on periodically.

Great space in suite. We really liked the balcony in our room. Made it a very relaxing.

Extortion
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

To expensive! The resturants room service delivered 2 black hairs in my fruit plate. And i was charged about $90 more than it was suppose to be.. that was just the first 2 nights. We had to stay a additional night. My charge for the additional night was suppose to be $159.00 total and i was actually charged $177.00 the first 2 nights was suppose to be $311.00 we ordered room service 1 time at a cost of $44.00 plus my dog was $10 per night equaling and adding $30.00 to my bill for those 2 nights. Yet it was $538.00 how does 311 + 44 +30 =538.00 it does not. It should have been a total of $485.00. Booking .com is also suppose to give a free night after so many stays thats a lie also..they magically make nights you've stayed disappear of off their records.

Clean room great bathtubs. Very nice pool. Resturant clean.. very slow hair in food. Inadequate elevator service for the size of the property.. to many kids. Allowed to run all over the hotel and pool unsupervised. We were in room 254 extremely noisy floor.

Good location & very spacious rooms.

Staff are unfriendly. Carpet is wet near the fridge probably from seepage of water. Room is dimly lit.

Good location & very spacious rooms. Nice indoor pool.

The weather outside is always tropical if you have an atrium view room!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

The pool could use a few more chairs for parents. $1 per game in the arcade is too expensive.

The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious enough for a family of 5. The waterslide and pool are the main reason for our choice to stay here and the kids loved them. The arcade and Koi pond were an unexpected bonus. We'll definitely be back!

Lovely hotel for a weekend getaway.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t have any complaints. Except maybe the room rate was a little high. Other than that it was a perfect getaway.

Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The wait staff at the restaurant were the same. The dining area is well laid out had a pleasant atmosphere. The pool area was as spectacular as always. The pool water was at a perfect temperature..

This was our second stay at the hotel, I have recommended it...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

The price! Being my second time staying plus booking on Booking.com, I expected a better price. We arrived earlier because of our schedule for competitions and the front desk was not accommodating.

This was our second stay at the hotel, I have recommended it to many people The rooms are clean and comfortable, especially the beds, we had an awesome balcony with Atrium view! Staff were friendly and accommodating, except for a few at the front desk. Food is good at the restaurant but the service is a little slow. The best feature of the hotel is that Amazing Atrium Oassis and pool! Fantastic for families!

It was pleasant. I would go again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The atrium was gorgeous and the halls were clean *please reverse liked and didn’t like answers

The cable was out for much of the day but staff compensated for it. The restaurant in the hotel was not great. The snack platter had wings not well cooked , dry and all but meat less meat balls.

Overall very confortable, quiet and private with excellent parking.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

I think the cost could have been $10 - $20 cheaper. We've paid less money in the US (exchange considered) and had more amenities available to us. It was an excellent overnight stay regardless for the street photography presentation I had to do in London. Also, thank you for allowing us to check in an hour ahead of schedule.

The bed was a little too soft for my liking but my wife enjoyed it more.

At 10:15 a staff member who was cleaning knocked on our door.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

At 10:15 a staff member who was cleaning knocked on our door. My daughters had gone for a walk To the gym so I thought it was them coming back. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in my bra and underwear when I heard the knock. I said just a minute and the man let himself in my room with the key card and opened the door and I was standing there in my underwear. He quickly shut the door. Very unprofessional.

Now top of my list for future stays in London, ON.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

Staff very courteous and accommodating of last minute requests. I didn't initially realize how well located this hotel was - walking distance from many restaurants, and a short and easy drive to either highway, downtown, or hockey rinks (I was in town for a tournament).

Celebrating a 10th birthday!
    • Standard King Room with Bath

Our room location wasn't the best. It was very noisy being right by the elevator to the pool.

The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. We were also given a late check out. The pool facilities are great!

Stayed in the king suite with spa tub and fireplace.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Fireplace

Stayed in the king suite with spa tub and fireplace. Bed was just right😃 room was spotless. Best part is it was quiet. Couldn’t hear anyone. Complimentary breakfast was huge and delicious . We will definitely go back

Overall we had a great time, just had bad luck with the temperature in the room.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed and Atrium View

Our room was extremely warm. Thermostat at 60°F for 3 hours with no change. Moved us to a different room. Climate control did not work in their either. Had to request a fan. Kids slept very uncomfortable. Hate complaining at places but if it was not for my kids I would have just dealt with it.

Pool area was fantastic and my daughter loved it!

Great stay, well maintained facility with friendly staff and good service.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

The noise carries in the hall, and because of the pool facility there are a lot of kids in and around that area making a lot of noise. This wasn't an issue towards bed-time, but I often heard the woman across the hall yelling at her children.

The bed was fantastic, and the room was clean and spacious. I especially enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub, and the centre atrium/pool area was pretty remarkable to see (even if I didn't use the facilities). The food they provided for our conference was excellent, and I would highly recommend this location for future meetings, or training courses.

It was lovely but we wouldn't come back.
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Spa Bath

There was no microwave in the room. There was no complimentary breakfast. The games room was sub-par. We asked if we could pay to bring a few guest to the pool with us and we were told we would have to rent a whole other room. Over all we felt that we did not get our moneys worth.

The bed was very fluffy. The hotel was extremely clean. All of the staff were very friendly. The dinner at Shelly's was very delicious. The waterslide was great!

It was great thank you
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Fireplace

When we checked in just better directions to our room would have been appreciated

The Jacuzzi tub was awesome the bed was comfy and loved the restaurant and atrium was amazing thank you

it was a night at a hotel
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

The room was clean. But the price was too high, but I get it with the pool facilities as to why.

We were in the west wing. There was no easy accessable elevator to get to our room. Through out the hotel signage needs to be improved. We amously walked around to find our room. There should also be hadicapp accessible doors, and better signage to direct you to the hotel and find your room.

Absolutely fantastic trip!
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Fireplace

Stayed in the king sized jacuzzi suite for our anniversary, the room was romantic, the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was good,close enough to local sites we could drive and explore London.

Great hotel!!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

When we arrived, we went down to the pool but we weren't able to go in due to the pool at full capacity. 😞 The price of the room was a bit high as well considering that the price of the room didn't include breakfast. However, the proximity to restaurant was great! Shelley's (restaurant) has a great breakfast.

The beds and bedding were very comfortable. Friendly staff and clean rooms!

Great customer service and clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

Web site stated different me us than what they had as far as pricing.

Overall a excellent stay. Amenities were great.Lots of activities during our stay at march break. Great location.

Great short getaway
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

No microwave, and game room to hot. Price for two nights. The prices are not feasible for low income family’s. Also need to change up movie night to different movie. Pool way over crowed

Pool area, food and that there were things other then swimming to do with the children

Enjoyed how close to home it was and it provided what we were looking for to have a mini vaca
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

The height restriction on the water slide. Also, the energy in the bedroom was very poor. Affected our kids and dampened the experience.

Pool area was great.

excellent
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

I went with an elderly aunt (88) needed a raised toilet seat in middle off the night the person at the front desk brought one to our room at 3 a.m .Greatly appreciated .

A great choice for families. Great location, lot's of amenities.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

With so many amenities offered, the single ply toilet paper really needs to be upgraded.

Having the fridge and microwave in the room was convenient. Kids loved our proximity to the pool; waterslide was excellent. This is overall an excellent hotel.

very clean and I would go back
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

there is no television guide channel so you have no idea what is on the only thing you can do is flip channels till you find something to watch

close to the hospital and lots of other places to eat if we wanted to but the side walk is not looked after very well so we opted to just stay and eat at the hotel, the only complaint is if I would have known that my stay was for hospital reasons the room would have been a little less

Loved this hotel!!
    • Standard King Room with Bath

Everything was fantastic. We had a great stay...and thank you to Josh S when we checked out, he was super informative and helpful. Will definitely stay here again!!!

Will not stay again.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Fireplace

Noisey fans and heating system. No on screen tv guide, movies are far to expensive to rent at $24.99. Fireplace timer was very noisey. More security needed in the hallways as there were people with their doors open and using the hall to drink wine and allow children to run.

Great Winter Getaway

We both got a rash after using the hot tub for 10 minutes

Every convience was on the property The restaurant was Great Staff went beyond what was ecpected

The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating. Great value for money!
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Spa Bath

Bathrooms need significant updating. Though the hotel is clean and comfortable, some of the in suite furniture is old. That said, the staff is awesome and the use of text to stay in touch with the front desk was a pleasant surprise. Very comfortable stay.

A tropical oasis close to home
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Spa Bath

The room could have been cleaner. There was what appeared to be a pet hair in the coffee maker and the TV was filthy. Otherwise, it seemed clean.

The atrium is wonderful! It's like you've gone to a tropical destination.

We felt like we had gone to a Caribbean resort.
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Spa Bath

I would have liked to have had more time to enjoy the atrium more. ( we were out to dinner late not realizing how early the pool area activities closed)

We felt like we had gone to a Caribbean resort. We will be back whenever we come to London.

The room, beds, fridge, restaurant was very good and staff...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

One front desk lady not very pleasant or helpful.

The room, beds, fridge, restaurant was very good and staff were super friendly and the pool area was wonderful.

The pool area was increadible.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

There were no signs in the parking lot to show what door to enter for the different room numbers.

The pool area was increadible. Loved that the sink for the bathroom was in a seperate room from the shower/toilet!

Very enjoyable and lots of fun for the family
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

I felt bad when having a shower that the bathroom floor got very wet and I had to use towels to do it so no one slipped. I think the shower curtain is just too short...

The rooms had everything we needed. Lot of room for our luggage while travelling with 2 kids. The hair dryer worked great and the tub and shower was great.

One of a kind getaways close to home.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

Jacuzzi tub drain plug that needed to be screwed on tighter.

We loved everything about the hotel and accommodations minus the jacuzzi tub in our room which would not fill. Minor issue that was rectified. Overall amazing one of a kind hotels.

Maybe her intentions were for the good.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Maybe her intentions were for the good.... However...The one attendant at the front desk jumped into the conversation with my inlaws instead of dealing with her client infront of her. She was not only rude to my inlaws but also ignorant to her client infront of her. My inlaws really just did not understand her words. Clear, simple conversation with setting expectations are always better.

Would reccommend this place to all our friends. Great customer service.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed could be more comfortable. We had told them we would arrive early but the room we asked for was not ready. Very disappointing. The pool is very nice and warm and love the atmosphere. Beautiful palm trees.

When we arrived there we had called them 2 weeks before and wanted to upgrade our room to a balcony above the pool area. Wanted a certain room but was not ready for 1pm. was not wanting to wait till 3pm.

Way too much money for quality of stay. Disappointed with details online.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

1.Pool was closed Saturday till 4 for "maintenance" according to website-that was a lie as it's closed for weddings. 2. Sent a message complaining of noise Saturday night at 11PM and did not hear back from anyone regarding this. 3. Breakfast was for coupons in a restaurant and not stated as this on website/booking. Extra money was paid and it would have been just as easy to go to the restaurant and pay ourselves as it was not a buffet-limited options. 4. Was not given a receipt or shown how much my bill was. Online booking said $373+taxes. No copy shown or provided.

Breakfast was delicious.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed and Atrium View

I was so disappointed when I went into my room and it was not what I reserved. I spent a lot of time picking out the room I wanted. Although my price was reduced I had to fight for it. Its a great hotel but this tainted my experience.

Breakfast was delicious. Excellent pool and water slide for kids.

Over all Great mini vaca with the family!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Knock on the door at 730 in the morning by house keeping.I complained and was told since a lot of business people stay there and leave early and if you dont put out the do not disturb this happens..wish I knew that when I checked in :(

Beautiful facility my children loved it!

parking great, 10 mins in to town so location great, so good for families, big ticks all round
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Service was really good, pool was superb for the kids and the whole place was clean and well kept for such a large hotel. Spot on. Restaurant was not fine dining however the quality of what they made was good.

disapointed
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

would not allow my grandchild on the waterslide because he was 1/2 inch short according to their measurements, even though he was allowed the next day at another waterpark?

It was nice and chilling place
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

That place was noisey. You can hear people's convo's from the hallway. And the doors opening and closing from adjacent rooms are all noticeable.

The indoor pool.

Wonderful and great
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

I really liked the area and the staff was great when you need something they where there. My kids love the pool area and the arcade. We will be coming here again for our next vacation.

Would definitely stay here again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

A very noisy party down the hall brought security in but not before lots of running up and down the hall, loud shouting, etc. But things quieted down once the hotel security was notified (not by us). Restaurant closes at 9 pm, but a walk across the parking lot gives you access to another that's open until 2 am.

The location was easy for on-off from the thruway, though not as close as some of the other big-box hotels. Huge and beautiful pool and atrium. Traveling with a pet was easy at this hotel.

Enjoyed our stay and definitely will book this hotel again sometime
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed could have been better

Shellys restaurant breakfast was excellent good serving size for money. Service was fast and welcoming. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and water was a comfortable temperature

Housekeeping is a nuisance
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The housekeeping. If someone is checking out there is no need to be knocking on the door at 7:30 until 11 claiming it's housekeeping. Very annoying. This was the only hotel I've been to that housekeeping bugs you to clean the room the day you are checking out. Most wait until you have left after the checkout time! They woke us out of our sleep knocking on the door and trying to get in!!

Pool area

Had a great weekend except for the pool incident which was very dissatisfying.
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

This is the second time staying there and both times the pool was unavailable.

Hotel is centrally located near all shopping. Nice rooms for the money especially in the atrium area.

This was the best Relaxing Getaway !
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

I didn't like the fact I didn't book longer. I wish this fantasy island getaway didn't have to end!

The atmosphere was relaxing with palm trees and a river with goldfish and waterfall. The room was exquisite and as comfortable as could be ,with free coffee/tea right there for me. I enjoyed the warm welcome staff eager to make my stay the best it could possibly be.

Excellent!

Nothing at all.

The room was very cleaned. Comfortable bed. Our room which is #383 is overlooking the pool, and near the slides. I just love the sound of running water from the sliding pool. The front desk lady, Tanya is nice and friendly. She texted me if everything's okay in our room & if there's anything we need, just ask them. Great stay!!!!

The reviews did not disappoint. This hotel is fantastic and definitely family friendly and clean!!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

There wasn't anything we didn't like.

My kids and I loved the pool which is very clean, a great temperature, and big enough for lots of guests. The fish pond was a favourite of my kids as well. The room was clean...including the bathroom which makes me happy. The staff was very friendly and they always said hello and smiled which is something that is important to me. We will definitely come back the next time we are in London!

I consider this my ultimate getaway vacation to relax and enjoy with my grandchildren!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

Didn't like I had to go. I wished I could have stayed longer!

The Room was perfect! Excellent pool side View! Lots of towels. Grandchildren and I slept on comfy beds ! Nice Chairs to sit in also in the room. Complimentary tea/coffee in room . Staff was great. Loved room service! Arcade, gym on site and restaurant made a excellent mini getaway!

Room were clean pool was great, the restaurant was good.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Front desk lady clerk must have had a bad morning, I asked about the breakfast for the two children, and was told I had to pay $5 as they were not in the original booking. She said that's what happens when you book third party. She had a real attitude. When we arrived the room was not ready so we where given a different room, so the original booking was not transferred. Not that it was a problem paying, but the clerks attitude, was disgusting and I would not recommend this location to any one because of her. It really left the whole stay with a black mark. Bad experience and should never have happened.

Room were clean pool was great, the restaurant was good. Most of the staff were friendly, and polite.

Excellent hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

The feeling of guilt I got every time I went down the waterside knowing my son wasn't tall enough.

We didn't think about the pool being a popular spot until 10pm when we booked a room with a balcony to the atrium. However even putting our kids to bed at 8 with a full pook, we barely heard a thing.

My kids enjoyed the pool
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

The staff wasn't all the nice. Lifeguards never smiled or talked to anyone. I felt like I was being stared at the whole time. The front desk woman who checked us in was not friendly and I was pretty disappointed in the over all experience. We usually stay at the 4 points and will most likely be returning back there

My kids enjoyed the pool

The beds are comfy and clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are comfy and clean. The staff are helpful-responding quickly to request. Swimming pool and washrooms are clean. Location is great-close to restaurants and stores.

We would definitely stay here again.
    • Standard King Room with Bath

The room (carpeting) at first appeared to be a little worn, but that first impression was outweighed by all the positive things about our stay.

The most important thing to us is cleanliness, and this room was very clean. Even the television remote came in packaging that said "sanitized." 😀The room was also a good size. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a spa tub with jets (we didn't use it) as well as a recently redone shower. The in-room WiFi had a reasonable speed.

Londons Hidden Gem
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

Unfortunately the phone didn't work. The frig wasn't very cold at all for the pops and chip dip we brought. The room when we book was a surprise we didn't get to pick on line. So we got the level with view package. But the view we got was a view of the back of the lighthouse building ! Didn't see the pool nothing from room 237. Just the wood from the back of a building and the damp sidewalk at bottom, dark, dismal . Very disappointing for me to enjoy my coffee on patio. I was asking for a view not a wood wall. So that was truly a let down.

I loved the pool! The waterslide was a blast for my grandson and arcade also the gym! He REALLY had fun. I enjoyed complimentary coffee/tea in my room and a bottle of water. Beds were really comfy! Lots of towels in room was great. Even a iron and blow dryer! Room service was a real treat. Staff was very nice and eager to please.Thank you.

Cleanest pool and pool surroundings we've encountered.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed and Atrium View

Strange bath room set up. Large bathroom but w/c positioned in corner with angled wall in front, meaning you have to shimmy in sideways to use. Could be a big problem for someone who has physical limitations.

Cleanest pool and pool surroundings we've encountered. Attentive staff to make sure it stayed that way. Stood head and shoulders above everything else on our trip.

Don't now why hotels charge your credit card before you make the trip, booking.com
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They charged my credit card a day before I arrived, your promise as Booking said that I won't receive any charges until I show up into the hotel

I liked that parking was free and easy and that hotel facility is well located

Hidden gem of London.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in was a bit of a hassle but other than that no issues.

Restaurant is amazing! Pool and courtyard was so good we skipped the evenings entertainment in Lucan and stayed at the hotel.

Comfortable beds.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

1. On arrival there were three staff at the front desk but two were taking lengthy phone calls, and therefore not able to serve the line up of guests seeking assistance and waiting to check-in (one lady, seeking information, left in annoyance). Hotel should consider having one staff handling phone calls as needed, and the others serving the guests present and waiting at the desk. 2. Dated bathroom/decor. 3. Returned from being out from 10 am to 2:45 pm (Do Not Disturb sign not in place during this time) and room was not serviced. Went out again at 7 pm (Do not Disturb sign not in place) and returned at 10 pm - room not serviced and sign left on door saying no service provided because DND sign was present until 2pm.

Comfortable beds. Nice shower. Pleasant restaurant; good value for money.

Fantastic Getaway with or without Family!
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

For being a vacation spot, security was a little strict and noise tolerance a little tight on Friday and Saturday night. :-)

The bed was so comfortable! The facilities are so fun for families and rooms big enough to gather friends that travel with you. We love this place year after year.

Comfortable bu no fun!
    • Standard King Room with Bath

I though that brea kfast eas included in the advertised price! Not at that pricr said the clerk. Checking in was fifgicult as she had my middle name of Louise listed as my last name. Pool closed the evening wr checked in gor a wedding. Then itfid not open until 8:00 am.

Convenient lication

Ok for the price, decent place...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking. There were several events the hotel was hosting and made checking in difficult.

Clean, recently remodeled. Basic room and amenities for a quick overnighter.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Lovely stay at a "vacation home"!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

We were getting up early in the morning so it was not really a problem for us but the pool opens early (around 7 am). This means that there are kids playing in the water, not far from the balcony doors from 7 am. If you are a light sleeper, who does not like the sound of kids playing, especially at 7 am in the morning, ask for a room as far from the pool area as possible. Again, we were up early using the pool, but I assume that this could be a problem for some.

The hotel is very convenient to find when driving to/from Toronto and south towards Windsor and Detroit. There are several entrances with parking spaces outside, so it is easy to park by an entrance which is close to ones room- great if you have a few bags as otherwise you might not want to pull your luggage through the huge indoor garden/pool area. We had a balcony facing the pool area. It felt like a vacation home in a warmer country although it was rainy and chilly outside. It was just lovely! There were some weddings going on an a fairly busy day/evening at the hotel, but we did not notice much of it. In our room it was nice and quiet. It is really easy to just put on flip-flops and go from the room to the pool to enjoy. Great for kids, but nice for the grown-ups also. The beds were huge and comfortable, the fridge large enough for us and when I had to work I just opened my laptop out on the balcony to enjoy the setting while working. Room service worked excellent and the breakfast was very nice. This place would not suit a quiet couple without kids looking for a luxurious, quiet vacation but it is great for families with kids any age. It does not have a luxurious feeling, but it has a warm and family friendly feeling.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Excellent hotel with an amazing pool.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Most of BW have EV chargers on site. Here we had to charge our car at the nearby plaza. It would be much more convenient to have chargers at the hotel parking.

Amazing pool, our kids had a lot of fun. Clean rooms. It was a good stay

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

We were there for our daughter's graduation and loved...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We were there for our daughter's graduation and loved the free upgrade, wish we could have stayed a few more days to fully enjoy the facilities. Thanks!

Amazing stay
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

Had to take a very long walk to get to pool when having to use elevator to get stroller for baby down there instead of carry g her down the steps.

Clean room and facility. Kids had great time. Even let us check in early ! All requests made were met.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

The Suzy Wong suite was amazing.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Turning out of the hotel was hard, and busy road. The suite was quite a walk into the hotel, but its worth it.

The Suzy Wong suite was amazing. Such character and spacious.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Everything very nice.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Found the pool staff a little off, not very pleasant. They were obviously very bored. Lifeguard supposed to be watching children on water slide didn't even look at them was busy with her handheld device and biting her nails.

Everything very nice.

Like an exotic vacation, but close to home.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Noisy closing of doors in hallways.

great bed, love the duvet, very clean, smells great, shower & tub added bonus . Pool & area like a vacation somewhere exotic, water warm, clean, soft towels to use. Love the whole experience.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Awesome little getaway!
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Spa Bath

The jacuzzi tub in the room description was a little misleading, it was a jetted bath tub not a large jetted soaker tub. The hot tub in pool area was over crowded with children, would have appreciated if the life guards made sure children were accompanied in the hot tub by an adult and removed children who were not. Everything else was great!

Well kept hotel! Pool area was clean. Plants well manicured. Staff were friendly. Clean room. Comfy bed. Loved the atrium view balcony.

The Shelleys restaurant food was awful and service was BAD.
    • Queen Suite with Atrium View and Sofa Bed

The Shelleys restaurant food was awful and service was BAD. The "free" breakfast actually cost more than just buying breakfast and the options were falsely advertised. Also there was poo in the pool!!!! Disgusting.

It was ok.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Atrium View

Waterslide has a height requirement of 48" which seems like an overkill. My daughter who is 46" has been on waterslides at Disney world that were much bigger and faster. Also don't bother getting the added breakfast to the deal. It's $20 more for 2 adults and they give you about a $20 value anyway and forced to order 1 of 4 items. Which are not even what is actually pictured on the coupon. Ex. Belgium waffle shows whip cream and fruit yet when ordered its just the plain one. Like you'd make at any free continental hotel breakfast. If you don't order 1 of the 4 you get $20 taken off your bill so it's not a deal. Just an annoyance. Also beware of weddings. We were leaving on a Saturday so this didn't effect us but they were closing the pool from 1-5 Saturday for 2 weddings.

Rooms were very nice. Pool and atrium were beautiful. Lifeguards were constantly at the pool. Never seen that many at a hotel. 4 when the slide was open. Probably closed the hot tub 3 times while we were there due to "chemicals". They were constantly checking the levels in both pool and hot tub so I guess that's a good thing.