Reviews of Les Suites Hotel 4 stars

130 Besserer Street, K1N 9M9 Ottawa, Canada

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Excellent Niall respects
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Super location near many museums and parliament. Tons of restaurants nearby and huge mall. Must pay for parking but in and out allowed. Great overall value

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Spacious rooms,well located hotel
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Our room overlooked the Main Street so some traffic was to be expected, the use of earplugs is recommended.

Good sized suite. Had all that you would need for a few days stay. Excellent location. Pleasant staff.

unfortunately had a room this time that smelled as though it...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

unfortunately had a room this time that smelled as though it was once a smoking room - stuffy and smokey. Otherwise, I've stayed here before and would stay there again.

Good stay
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The king size bed was hard and lumpy. I would have thought that a hotel with 22 floors would have had better mattresses.

We liked our suite. It had 2 bathrooms...very nice. It was quiet and comfortable with the exception of the bed. The location is within walking distance to the byward market area and parliment.

Would definately stay here again on a future visit.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Not aware of anything. Only stayed two nights this time.

Excellent location. Close to Byward Market, a very busy and vibrant place. All sights in walkable distance. Excellent accommodation. Great value for money.

My stays at Les Suites have been great, friendly and helpful staff, location is a plus.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Paid much more than last time. Can I get the best price by dealing with you directly rather than the sites offering discounts?

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. This was my third stay and the choice for future visits.

Comfortable, Clean and convenient. Next to the CF Rideau Centre and Byward Market.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The decor is a little tired. The furniture in the living area is starting to show wear and tear especially the love seat and chair. In need of an update. Otherwise clean.

We stayed in a one bedroom suite. Similar to a one bedroom apartment. Spacious with 5 full size appliances including washer, dryer and dishwasher. A fully equipped kitchen. Would be good for a family with children because of the pull out couch and kitchen to prepare meals on the cheap.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Location....great. Value for your money...great having a suite for the price a bedroom only.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The room definitely needs an upgrade. If the carpets were removed along with the wallpaper, it might help to remove the “old” smoke smell. The mattress needs to be replaced as well.

The location was perfect for us, near the Byward Market, shopping and short walking distance to Parliament buildings and National Art Gallery.

The hotel itself and the spacious rooms, kitchen and living area we fantastic.we will return.
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast Cafe lacked service. We wanted to order breakfasts for our fMily of four and were told the wait would be 20minutes.it shouldn't take that long. They offered a toasted bagel instead.

The space was amazing. It's like a home away from home.

Weekend at Les Suites Ottawa
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The elevators were slow! It took a long time to wait for an elevator and when it arrived, it was full so we often had to wait for the next one or two.

Everything else. The suites were very well laid out. The staff at check-in were very patient and welcoming. The cafe on the main floor was amazing and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. You will feel very welcome there.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good value for a great location.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The suites could use updating of furniture and decor. Being an older property which once permitted smoking, there is still an air freshener vs smoke battle going on for those with sensitivities. The neighborhood is busy or both vehicles and pedestrians. Many indigent people hoping for tourist financial help.

Location is perfect for exploring the main sights of downtown Ottawa - Byward Market, Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre and Sparks Street shopping. The suites are spacious and comfortable . There is a beautiful new fitness centre which wasn't used on this trip bt looked very nice and uncrowded.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I would definitely recommend this hotel.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I was not so much a fan of the decor. For something that is downtown, However, it wasn't the worst that I have experienced out of all the suite hotels in Ottawa to date. The hallway had no carpet so it made it very loud making it easy for sounds to leak into the room as a result. The bed was so so, there were definitely more comfortable beds in other hotels in the area.

The location of the Hotel is very good, right downtown. IF you have a pet, this hotel actually allows guests to bring their pets with them. I think that it is a really great feature for families who want all members of the family to apart of the experience. The other thing which I really like, and I"m sure many others do as well, there is washer and a dryer IN THE UNIT! I know, amazing right?! So unlike another hotel which dispassionately ruined a pair of $200 pants, you have complete control of the outcome of your fabrics, without the mercy of strangers who don't care about your items. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

My stay at Les Suites was warm and welcoming.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The carpets need changing. When this issue was mentioned by my guests and me the reception hosts assured us that there are plans in place to remove all carpets beginning late Fall. We departed knowing that they will honor their words.

The reception hosts and the room attendants were very friendly, very helpful, and very professional. This is my second visit to Les Suites! Every detail no matter how small was attended to - such as a small spill in the elevator. Greetings and farewells were genuine. My two adult cousins who accompanied me are visitors from overseas. They are truly impressed! I will definitely return to Les Suites Hotel!!

The location proximity to the Byward Market is perfect.
    • Premiere Two Bedroom Family Suite

If I were to be picky; the elevators take forever if it’s busy.

The location proximity to the Byward Market is perfect. The rooms are also have full size kite hens an balconies.

Great , I will stay again next time .
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

A bigger bedroom would have been nicer.

Clean room , not so spacious though but good enough . Gym, swimming pool , relaxation garden area all nice and cool

• Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I didn't like was no smoking on the balcony and no butt disposal outside.

Loved the thought of an apartment instead of just a room and the full kitchen. The bed was comfy and the property and room was clean. Felt right at home and will recommend to all my family and friends

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Overall, this location was great with minor problems easily solved. I would definitely recommend.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The parking for oversized vehicles. The rooms are dated and contain an unpleasant smell. Poorly equipped kitchen for long stay guests.

Location Size of suite How quiet it was

Good place to stay
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The room was worn and tattered. Had a chemical smell, when you first walked it. I drive a pickup truck and the underground parking was limited. Cars and small SUV's were parked where it was clearly marked for big vehicles. Oh and they charge $28 to park there a day. Extra hidden fee.

Lots of Room. The staff was great. So convenient to have a kitchen.

It was a dog-friendly hotel but had a no dogs sign on the...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

It was a dog-friendly hotel but had a no dogs sign on the small grass lawn outside the hotel. If you are a dog-friendly hotel, you need to recognize that dogs will need to go to the bathroom. The closest green space to the hotel (after the small patch that you are forbidden to use) is more than 500m away. You need to let customers use the green space or create a dog washroom space somewhere outside the hotel. I paid $50 extra dollars to have my dog stay 17 floors up and not be able to go to the washroom once she got outside.

Family Vacation
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Furniture was outdated. Aside from that, there wasnt much to dislike.

The location was great. Within walking distance to Parliment Hill, the Rideau shopping mall, the market, the cathedral and many restaurants. Would definitely stay here on our next visit to Ottawa

Fairly good stay. Rooms need updating (carpets). Generous size
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

There was a very stale almost fishy odour in our first room. It was a very busy night so they could not change us then, but they did make the switch the next day. The odour was better, but still a staleness to the air quality. The same staleness but not as strong as the first room. We stayed there and I bought some room deodorizer that helped. At first we thought it might have been cooking smells, but the smell was the same in both (not as strong in 2nd). So, we think it is likely the smell of the soft objects like carpet, sofa etc... All in all, the second room, with the deodorizer was ok. The size of the room was GREAT.

Great location in Ottawa. Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Byward market restaurants, the National Gallery, a large mall. Room was very large with a separate bedroom. Just like our own apartment.

We were travelling with 3 adults and 2 young kids.
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

The schematic of the room shows two beds in one of the rooms so I was expecting that to be the setup and planned to have our daughter sleep in the second bed and our baby in a travel crib. The room we got had only one bed in each room. We arrived past bedtime for our kids so I really needed a quick solution. I called down and explained my problem. It’s possible they would have offered us a different room but I didn’t have time to wait so I asked if a cot could be brought up and it was there within 15min. If you need the 2 beds in the one room, just make sure to request it.

We were travelling with 3 adults and 2 young kids. The 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen made the trip so much easier when dealing with naps and meals. The living area was also quite spacious and the bedrooms were very well sound proofed compared to other hotels I’ve been in. There was some noise from the street but that has to be expected when staying downtown. The staff were exceptional and responded to all requests very promptly and graciously.

Great hotel with an excellent location - will return.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing much to complain about. Staff forgot to refill room supplies eg tea coffee and creamer but easily rectified- not really a complaint

Fantastic hotel with great amenities and wonderful location. Room was excellent and staff were helpful

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite for no additional cost.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

We went to the hot tub later in the evening and, just like the last time we were there, no towels. We had to go back to get some from our room.

We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite for no additional cost. A little too big as there was only 2 of us. Slept in one room one night and the other room the next night. Kinda fun.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Ottawa short trip
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Great location for sightseeing within walking distance to most attractions. Large 1 BDRM, comfy beds ,full kitchen and extended parking hours .Helpful staff,easy to get suggestions for your taste.

Spacious apartment with washer and dryier for a reasonable price.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

During our 2-day stay 2 out of 3 elevators were out of order. Both mornings during check-out time it took at least twenty minutes for an elevator with enough room to stop at our floor (It was that or take the stairs for 17 floors). On the way down the elevator stopped at every floor, the opening doors revealing a disgruntled bunch of fellow guests that would not be able to squeeze in the already overcrowded lift.

Very spacious room/apartment with a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. Well located in downtown Ottawa.

Could be so much better!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The room smelled and the carpet was a little wet. The room was like a dingy, damp motel room. The Cafe` downstairs was just horrible. The look of it; like a cafeteria style but with bad "on the go" food options. The food options were horrible. It brings down the look of the hotel. You should have a restaurant or something more inviting. I won't be going back.

The staff was great; friendly and had great knowledge of the area. The location was awesome! Walking distance to everything. Liked that you had cable on the suite with 2 TV's! We came on a raining weekend so that was great to have. Free Wifi was good too! The kitchen & living space was nice but could do without if I had the option to have a better updated 5 star suite. Sometimes simple is better. Didn't use the pool or gym but was nice to have it available. The price was good but would rather pay a little more for a better updated hotel. Won't be going back.

I have been deducted from my amount twice and this was...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I have been deducted from my amount twice and this was deliberately them, and the hotel is very bad services and the elevator was not working and we were in floor 14, which made me down from the stairs from the 14th floor until lobe and guests in anger, and the Reception never answer the phone

Ups and downs.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The suite was nice, the carpet was very badly stained in areas. I found that the room had a bit of a bad smell, but could be whatever stained the rugs.

The staff were great and accommodated our needs. Excellent location.

Frustration with the elevators. Unable to use pool and hot tub because of all of the children.

See above

The elevators (some) were non-working for all of our stay. At one point it took one hour to go down to the lobby. On another occasion the elevator opened part way up the next floor and my husband tripped when he tried to get off.

Loved the view of downtown Toronto!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The dryer was perched on a stand that wasn’t very stable. It still functioned and served us well.

Loved the view of downtown Toronto! Very spacious apartment and exceptional staff! We had a sick baby and needed to do lots of washing. Les Suites was a welcome relief!

My go to Hotel when I stay in Ottawa!!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Location is great! It’s right downtown and close to all the amenities. The staff are always friendly. The suites are spacious, clean and the price is always reasonable. I always enjoy my stay at Les Suites!!

• Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

At $28 a day, parking is expensive. I found the brown and beige colour scheme everywhere to be off putting. How much dirt does it hide?(and so dull). To get into the outside space near the pool needed a special code that one had to seek out. Our room overlooked this area and I never saw anyone sitting there. A shame because it is so nice.

The rooms are spacious. Living room furniture was relatively comfortable. It is within walking distance of the Byward Market. Rideau Center and Sparks Street The pool is nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. I could see myself living there for a short time as it has everything I need in the apartment.

Good stay that became a disaster because of elevators.
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

Only 1 elevator was working during my stay. On my checkout day, all elevators were not working (I was stuck on the supposedly-working elevator for a while), I carried my luggage through the stairs which require moving to another stairs through a parking on level 4. Very confusing path. I told an employee that if there is a fire, people will die, he did not agree with me so I thanked him and left.

Location, size of suite.

Good for kids
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

Spiders outside windows, cold pool, kitchen tools lacking, pull out bed uncomfortable, scratchy blankets

Spacious, pet friendly, clean, location, kitchen and dining area.

a brilliant location for Ottawa with great facilities both in the room and shared with other guests.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Staff were efficient but not particularly friendly. Work was going on to improve the entrance which made going in and out a bit difficult but hopefully this has been finished now.

Great facilities that were hardly used by other hotel guests. The facilities in the room were also of a high quality. The location was brilliant and close to the major tourist sites.

Great central location.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The WiFi could have been faster. The parking underground was good but not the easiest to get in and out as had to get out of car to buzz the front desk to get in and out.

Nice suites and great location. You were close to most things to see and do...like Byward Market, Parliament Buildings, the Mint, Art Centre and the Rideau Centre and Canal.

very pleasant and relaxing
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

I would choose a garden suite as the traffic side is a bit noisy.

the café food was very good. the hotel is right near the market. the amenities were excellent.

The 2-bedroom suite was spacious with two full bathrooms.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The parking spaces in the parking lot are incredibly small and its a little difficult to maneuver a mini-van into a spot. Still, there was always a space available.

The 2-bedroom suite was spacious with two full bathrooms. The kitchen was well-equipped and convenient. It helped us save money on restaurant meals. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our housekeeper was great and cleaned our room when requested. The hotel is well situated down town close to the Rideau Center, the Byward Market and the National Gallery of Art.

The room was so big - had an office and two bathrooms!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The parking was completely full (we came during long-weekend) so that would probably be the only downside to the trip. We ended up parking at the Rideau Centre for the weekend, but luckily the hotel is in a central location it was only a 5min walk.

The room was so big - had an office and two bathrooms! The balcony was also a great size.

Great location with store amenities close by, and an easy...
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

Parking spots inside the garage are small; rooms are outdated (old furniture and décor) - with a little investment the hotel could easily surpass many others in popularity around its immediate neighbourhood.

Great location with store amenities close by, and an easy walk to the Parliament buildings. Really enjoyed having a room with a balcony...as well as being given a family suite as a complimentary gesture on the part of hotel. The bar is great!

• Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The kitchen supplies need updating. The frying pan we had was scratched up, two knives were coming apart, and the stove top elements may need to be changed as every time we used it it set off the smoke alarm.

Great location. It's clean and has a big kitchen.

Confortable and affordable stay.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I have been coming back to les suites hotel since 2011. The staff has always been attentive and professional. The location is perfect beeing downtown. The kitchen is fully equipped and very handy. Spotless really!

Great place to stay. Very walkable!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

One of our room keys kept deactivating. Had to go down the lobby twice.

Size of the room. Very close to the market place, mall, parliament, restaurants. Very easy to walk everywhere.

Very spacious , very practical no-nonsense set up ( in a...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

It would be nice if the hotel had a decent bar or cafe attached to it. I.e. somewhere to have coffee or a drink in a nice relaxed atmosphere. There‘s only one tiny store-like place that sells pre-packaged sandwiches and the like , licensed though, but not really cosy at all.

Very spacious , very practical no-nonsense set up ( in a positive kind of way)

Comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The elevators were slow. Our room cards weren't activated at first. We went back down to get them activated. But then they weren't activated for the garage so we had to get that fixed too. The pull out bed was incredibly uncomfortable with springs sticking up all over the place. Very skinny mattress.

The bed was very comfortable,the living room was a nice size, and it was nice to have a balcony. The staff was friendly and professional. The Presse sandwich was very good for breakfast. The location is fantastic.

We’ll come back again next year for a third year in a row.
    • Premiere Two Bedroom Family Suite

The kitchen didn’t have everything needed to cook. No napkins either which we didn’t think to bring. Dishwasher didn’t work well.

It was perfect! Close to everything. Really appreciate the bedrooms.loved the late checkout!

Very convenient location, comfortable and clean, large suite, excellent service.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I did not realize that parking costs were in addition to the room price. Also, the room was a bit dark but not a big deal.

Great room very comfortable

Very large suites, comfortable bed and it was great to have...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Very large suites, comfortable bed and it was great to have a kitchenette. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is excellent with shopping and restaurants close by.

Staff very helpful in meeting our needs.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Pool did not open until 7 am, a little late for days when I had meetings at 8 am. Opening at 6 would be preferred.

Staff very helpful in meeting our needs. Location very convenient.

The elevators were very slow and often crowded.
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

The elevators were very slow and often crowded. Wait times were quite long, too. Because of the crowded elevators, there were occasions when more than one elevator stopped but was too full for more passengers. I guess embracing the stairs (with luggage) is the solution... Otherwise - great hotel.

Excellent location.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Excellent location. Comfortable clean rooms. Friendly, helpfull staff. Only criticisms are some areas are starting to show thier age and because of the location (which is great) there is some traffic noise overnight.. Higher floors are probably better than lower ones.

• Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The lack of full disclosure about the level of construction on floor 2. Carpet in the room was very stained.

Full kitchen and plenty of room for extended out of town stay is great. Good location for shopping and restaurants.

Great Location
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

It is costly (but worth the expense.)

It was a full apartment, plus the location is fantastic: Steps to the Rideau Centre, and a 3-5 minute walk to the Byward Market.

It was fine for 4 days.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The beds are too firm. The pull out couch bed was awful. The internet was spotty and slow. Not enough pillows.

I liked the location and exercise room was nice.

My wife and I have traveled arond the world and have never had to pay a damage fee in advance
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

Carpet was stained and filthy in the room Renovations in our corridor assuming we were put there do to our on line discounted price Door to room covered in dust

Overall I would stay again and recommend to anyone planning a trip to Ottawa
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

I would have liked to know before booking that the pool wasn't open. It was nice that they had an agreement with another hotel for pool usage but with two small ones we didn't use the service as it would have been difficult to transport.

Rooms were very spacious. I stayed with 4 children and didn't feel cramped. We had our own space. The kitchen was fantastic and I loved that the whole room felt homey

Short and comfortable
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

A large comfortable one bedroom suite. Suitable for a short or a long term stay. Good size kitchen with full size fridge, stove and dishwasher. Includes washer and dryer. Very close to downtown and Parliament Hill and next to a large shopping centre (Rideau Centre).

Thank you front desk staff for your friendliness and helpfulness. You're the best!
    • Premiere Two Bedroom Family Suite

Parking was more expensive than othe hotels i have stayed at in Ottawa. Tv's in both bedrooms would be nice.

Room was spacious, bright and comfortable, especially the beds. Great location for walking to sight see, restaruants and the arts.

Close to everything and the price was right
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Some construction made lobby and entry a little precarious but its ok

Decor could need an upgrade but all other aspects of the stay were awesome. We’re upgraded to a two room suite for the same price.

Excellent value, huge suites, and great location.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

There was a strange rattling noise caused by the wind right outside our particular bedroom that woke us up at night.

The suite we got was huge, it felt like an apartment. Excellent location and value for money. The gym was nice and clean, and the front desk staff were very approachable.

Would Stay Again
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

This might be an unpopular opinion but having a curfew for children in the pool/hot tub area would be great. I went to relax and read in the hot tub at 9pm (an hour before the area closed) and kept getting splashed from children jumping into the pool.

Great location; right beside Rideau Centre and Byward Market. Lots of cute shops and restaurants in the area. Having a full/stocked kitchen and laundry in-suite were amenities we didn't realize we needed/wanted. We could have (and probably should have) bought groceries and cooked in the kitchen rather than getting takeout. We did end up using the laundry machines and had no issues with them. Staff were friendly and accommodated requests. We had more towels sent up. Housekeeping came by when I was about to shower and had no problem coming back.

We have stayed here before and it has all the conveniences of home. Great location.
    • Premiere Two-Bedroom Suite

parking was a challenge. When we arrived we couldn't park in front due to the car and bus to get our parking pass and so front desk told us to just go into parking garage, but failed to tell us we needed a card to access. Once we were let in via intercom , we parked and were stuck in parking garage for at least 15 minutes because we needed a parking pass to get through the doors to reception. We had our 85 yr old mother and all our suitcases. It was an exhausting event. Not a great start to what was a 5 1/2 hr drive.

the breakfast was amazing good for a small cafe, plus they had great coffee. It was convenient for us to have breakfast before the long ride back to Ancaster. Loved the view as well as the location. Met up with daughter for dinner at restaurant near the Byward Market.

Well equipped suite in central location
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The room was not clean. There was old food, dirty cutlery and a bottle top under the sofa bed. Parking very expensive.

A well equipped apartment / suite. Large kitchen area. Washing machine and drier included. Comfortable bed, good location for exploring the city, only a short walk to the Parliament buildings.

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I was disturbed by an odor close to midnight on my 2nd night and concerned about cigarette smoke or some fire but I was later informed by the hotel staff that someone had been smoking marijuana in the stairway next to my room. The hotel staff helped me move to another room that night but the move was a bit of a disruption for me. I hope they are able to enforce their No Smoking law and prevent a recurrence of this situation, The manager, however, sent me a card and a small box of chocolates.

The hotel had good facilities with in-suite washer and dryer which were very handy. The rooms were quite spacious and well furnished.

One of the best Ottawa has to offer!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing! This is one of my favorite all time hotels.

Everything! This is the only hotel I stay at in Ottawa, and for good reason! The staff is exceptional, and the rooms are spacious and clean. I've always been allowed early check in, and the parking has great in/out privileges.

Bathroom were updated and nice.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Didn't have everything a full kitchen might have ( chef knife, greater) No paper towels/ kitchen towels. The bed spread was not comfy too textured. We ended up bringing in our own blanket to sleep with.

Bathroom were updated and nice. Good sized room and bed. Pillowes were comfy as was the bed. Close to everything in the city.

Personnel was really helpful, gym was clean and the...
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

I know it's not their fault but the fire alarm went off at 5 am, and once I waited 5 mins for an elevator on the 19th floor

Personnel was really helpful, gym was clean and the equipment was above hotel average. The room is really big for one person, and for the price.

I couldn’t have found a better place to stay! I will be sure to come back.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

The bed was too squeaky and the maintenance man just walked in without giving us a chance to answer the door.

I loved the amount of space we had. The location was the best too!

Had a goodtime visiting Ottawa and family.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Maybe a lawn chair so you could sit on the balcony and enjoy the view.

The room was clean and spacious. It had everything you would need and more. The kitchenette was great as it meant you could have "real" snacks at anytime. The separation between bedroom and living room made our visit much more relaxed. Close to everything and staff were great.

Once again our stay at Les Suites was comfortable, convenient and enjoyable.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Found it difficult to turn the heat down in the bedroom. We like sleeping in a cool room. But the room was still comfortable.

Front desk staff were very friendly. We were given an upgrade upon arrival which was a pleasant surprise. Very comfortable room.

Easy, friendly and professional experience

Can't think of anything

Everyone we met (staff) was very helpful and the customer service exceeded our expectations. The hotel was perfect for business travel as it sort of felt like we were at home.

The staff was amazing.
    • Premiere One-Bedroom King Suite

The rooms were not very clean. Dirty dishes in the cupboards,arge stains in mattress covers.. Cleanera needed to be better.

The staff was amazing. Very helpful and full of smiles. Our room was cozy and quiet and the balcony was private. We really enjoyes the apartment style rooms

Friendly service and great value

Paying $23 for parking

Emmanuelle was so helpful at check-in and went above and beyond to make our stay great. Matthew was also very kind and helpful at Check out. The room was perfect for our group and the price was fantastic. Will be back again :)

Location is perfect, staff are great and rooms are clean!
    • Premiere One-Bedroom Suite

Upon checking in the front desk associate, Samantha, was extremely friendly and gave us all the information we needed for our stay in Ottawa, and even phoned our room about 30 mins after checking in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction which was a really nice touch. The suite was huge and all the kitchen amenities were extremely clean.