Reviews of Quality Inn and Suites 3 stars

5234 Ferry Street, L2G 1R5 Niagara Falls, Canada

#72 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

5.9

6.2

It's a glorified motel that runs the perimeter of the parking lot. I have no idea why the usual rates at this place are so expensive. It's not a complete dive but it's certainly nothing special. Only stayed here because I got a really cheap deal on it.

The room was clean and so was the bathroom. Excellent location, close to clifton hill and easy walking distance to Fallsview Casino and The Falls.

House keeping was awful. Didn't clean our room once during our three nights. Room was falling apart. Breakfast wasn't good.

Front desk ladies were nice!

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress was old and very uncomfortable . You can actually feel the wires and springs when laying on it. The pool was extremely cold . The heater was not even on !! . Thank God for the hot tub .

The breakfast was ok.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Only thing I didn't like that there was no fridge in our suite

Everyone around is very kind . Felt very welcomed . Pool was nice and very close to the Clifton

This place is in need of maintenance and cleaning room full of carpet stains and dust , broken toaster, trash cans leads in lobby and a lot more . Does anyone supervise this place if not just go there and see for yourself

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was very hard. Toilet was leaking. When we asked if we could pay the difference for a better room the girl at the front desk was very rude and not accommodating.

The hall was freezing, the heater in room was noisy, load bangs thru out the Night, gross stains on office chair, chair and curtain. Bed uncomfortable, squeaky and dipped in the middle. THE rating is not accurate. The only good thing about this hotel was the nice lady at the front desk. Breakfast BARF! And no options for special diets ie: gluten free bread. Green tea would have been nice as well. Booked through bookings.com would not pay anymore!

They gave me wrong coffee pods for the coffee maker. Reception said she will come back and give me the right coffee pods but nothing.

Location was very convenient. And i love hooters too

We stayed on the 4th floor and had a lovely room. However the shower stall was not built for an adult. It was extremely small.You could barely turn around.

It was within walking distance to everything.

hallway where too cold..

staff are good,room where clean, pool are good & jacuzi,w/ free breakfast, w/ little fridge & microwave in the lobby to warm up food.

Room window was so small and so high that my kid thought that our room is in the basement of the hotel. The window also faced the brick wall of another building. No pleasant outside view at all! The breakfast room was too small to accommodate guests!

The paint was coming off in the bathroom, there was no lock on the bathroom door, the room was kinda ugly for 120$.we were told that the parking was free but they still charged us.

The price was okay...

Staff was unwilling to accommodate any requests, and room had many issues from no water pressure for showering to large gaping crack under the front door, and windows had enough condensation to make a large puddle on the window sill, which means mould!

Absolutely Nothing!

Cracks in the bathroom wall around plumbing areas, bed sheets weren't clean, lighting was bad, toliet wasn't secured to the floor. Charged for parking when website said there wasn't a fee. Construction going on right outside the building so no access to hotel from The Main Street and no warning of construction. Was not told there was exterior rooms and wasnt impressed when I was given one when I paid for an interior room.

The massive stains on the floor and the musty odor through out room and entire building was not nice. The shower faucet was half way out the wall which pinged the whole entire shower when water hit it. It was like showering with a bell ringing. Went to eat breakfast and the room was so tiny and already packed that there was no way to eat so so much for breakfast.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that the parking lot was not easy to get into because of construction. it would have been nice to know that when we booked.

I thought the girls at the front counter were great.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

pool was freezing and the hot tub blew a hose the day we got there so it was closed. some of the staff was great one was bit of a dick talking down about other staff right at the front desk while i was on the lobby computer. i think he was a maintenance man

only thing i liked was it was close to the things we liked

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was very run down and could hear everything outside of our window. The bathroom needs some cosmetic work and of the group we were travelling with our room was the worst. There were stains on the carpet and everything was really run down. It was fine for the budget traveler, but I would prefer to stay somewhere else on my next visit.

Due to road works it was hard for us to find the property. Room had a bad musty smell and did not seem very clean.

The breakfast was comprehensive - well above what I was expecting. Staff were friendly.

• King Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

The minimum this website will let you rate a hotel is 2.5. It was barely 1.5 worthy accommodations. The staff was nice but the room was in terrible condition. The walls were peeling and punched in, there was water damage on the ceiling, and it smelled like the fried food from the restaurant downstairs. We asked to be moved to another room. They moved us acrosss the parking lot to another room on the second floor. No elevator in that building so we had to carry our luggage up the rusty metal stairs. We paid for two king size beds and got 2 full size beds. The bathroom was disgusting. The whole place looked like is was falling apart. The complementary breakfast was a disaster. Flies everywhere. I've stayed at Quality Inn hotels before and had a great experience. This was very disappointing. Not worth $150!!!

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

My stay was incredible here! The rooms were nice, beds were clean and very comfortable. There's a flat screen tv with great channels. The staff here are very polite, friendly, and welcoming. There is a complimentary breakfast as well, the dining room isn't very nice, it is small, little options but the food was not bad. I recommend the waffles because that was delicious. The pool was very nice, a perfect warm temperature, the sauna was nice but the jacuzzi was beyond hot, I couldn't sit in it. The location is 5-7 minute walk away from Clifton Hill. I really do recommend this hotel to people because it has a reasonable price for a incredible hotel.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

the billing is messed up because I was charged on the room deposit ($50.00) which of course is refunded but I got charged 3 times!!! Also I was asked if the parking charge would go on my credit card and I said yes and the friend that rented a room next to ours ended up get charged for the parking instead. Also the beds were not that comfortable

the breakfast was good

• King Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smells Musty and Moldy, Towels, pillows and pillow cases also smells musty and not fresh. The shower booth very small. Could hardly turned around to wash body. Windows frames rusty and leaking rain water. Little Fridge on the ground very low for peoples with bad back. Breakfast a disaster. Tasteless eggs made out of eggs powder or something. Dining room extremely small. Food was tasteless. Lobby's bathroom, disgusting! Broken toilet seat and trash everywhere. I won't come back! Will not recommend this Hotel to anyone! We feel as we over paid for what we got. The lack of maintenance, up keeping and upgrade at this Hotel is very visual!

I didn't care for Booking. Com They were pathetic. I booked 1 room for 2 nights and they booked me 2 rooms for 2 nights and tried to blame it on the Quality Inn staff when it was there mistake. The staff at the Quality Inn (namely Jason, Myanmar, and Tricia were great in solving the problem ) I will never use Booking.com again in my life.

The quality Inn and staff were fanastic.

They had no croissants. Breakfast was just ok very hot in room where breakfast was R room smelled like moth balls had to wash all my clothes when i got home even clean ones. stain on comforter no coffee in room front desk said the ran out Pool area floor had holes hot tub didnt look clean Need elevator at other of hotel very hard for us because we have back problems to walk to pool

That they had breakfast size of room was nice

We were in the anex building and there was no elevator to get to our room.

The staff was really friendly. The location was really convenient. The price was excellent for a long weekend!

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The bathtub was rusty and very poorly caulked, in some areas not at all. was unfit to use and spoiled the whole room. There were NO chairs to sit on and no where to un

the staff were terrific. The breakfast was very good and the choices were likewise. \the kitchen staff were very nice and accommodating. The location was also good.

• King Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

Our tv wasn't working. The room smelled like fried food. Not very clean. Eggs were watery and gross. Elevator would open doors before the actual elevator was down all the way.

Good walking distance from falls.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

I booked for queen bed, i got 2 double bed. The exhaused fan not working properly so everytime you entered the room is smelled. Didnt get the chance to have free breakfast because the room is packed at 7am and not enought food thou breakfast is till 10am nobody seems to care to bring food.

Walking distance to attraction

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Pretty much everything. Would not recommend at all!! Mold infested rooms, stinks, room was small and no bath tub. Was way over priced!!

Location was close to everythinh

First room we had the plug for the A/C didn't reach the outlet and the room was almost 85-90 degrees. Second room the air worked very poor room never got cool, extremely dated, zero water pressure took a group of 3 nearly 2 hours to shower. The area where you eat breakfast had zero A/C or any windows you could open and that area was well over 100 degrees.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The hot tub and pool area need a lot of work. The staff was rude and didn't answer questions and rooms need updating.

The restaurants in area were good. The location was convenient but noisy and not far from Clifton hill and attractions.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude at times, pool area was falling apart and way too much chlorine in hot tub, sharp edges area hot tub area, sauna out of service, breakfast room was too small for everyone to eat in, room was falling apart and out dated, and no bathtub just standup shower that was too small for anyone to fit in.

Location was ok. Rooms were fair size. Breakfast was alright.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Change the rooms like yoyo. One room no heat.Bath tub flooded Other room bathroom full of with ants yes ants.Doors aren't closing properly. Sauna out of order.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

There was no heat in my children's room and when I reported it no service was provided. They advised me that I did not get any prompt service or reduction in rate because I booked the room through you guys. Never again will I use your service

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Room temperature is either too hot or too cold and pool area and hall way too cold!!! Me and my kids got sick because of this... I would not recommend to others even it's in a great spot.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

We paid $180.00 in total for one night to be stuck out in the motel part of the "Hotel" that we were not informed existed. Were went to this "Hotel" for the pool that we had to run outside to get to and from so didn't. We were told the rooms have fridges but ours did not just the empty hole. It was a very old run down room but at least it was clean. My kids wanted to just go home instead of staying but the hotel would not return our money and put the responsibility on to Booking .com Our weekend was a huge disappointment since we went for the pool fun but we did not get what we paid for. I would of just paid $70 for a motel room with no pool and would have been at least paying for what we got. We left feeling very ripped off.

They at least had nice pastries for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

The breakfast area was too small and packed. The reception staff not very friendly.

The swimming pool was clean and there was no odour of chlorine . The room was clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Internet operated at Dial up modem speed 40 kb/s even though they claim blazing internet speeds and you were disconnected often; this happened consistently for 2 days :( Technical support said nothing wrong just many people accessing it slowing it down.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

They had sausage patties in the breakfast but no bacon. Very minor repairs needed: Stain on carpets, loose runner, treadmill slips.

The maple danishes were fantastic! I could smell them from the elevator. And the do-it-yourself waffles were a hit. Overall a nice stay.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Washrooms were horrible, hallways are dirty , not a good place .

Poor service, didn't accommodate my request until I wanted a refund, hotel need complete renovation!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Unclean room. Dried pee on the bathroom floor. I pulled back my bed and found pubic hair and a smudge on the sheets. Parking in the evening was over crowded as they share the parking lot with Hooters. They never told us breakfast was only until 10am. Overall a terrible experience and I feel we got ripped off on breakfast. We checked out just after 10am and they had already closed up breakfast.

The location wasn't bad.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

we didn't like the room had a little humidity but is not a big problem.

The hotel were very good, the bedroom whit jacuzzi were great, very clean. The breakfast is ok and the location is fantastic.

We had booked months ago to stay as a family for a wedding and the first night went well. Second night my sisters reservation was incorrect and family had to stay elsewhere.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Renovation works gping on, carpet in halls was stinking, other toilets when flushed came into ours, bathroom tiles on floor all broken and dangerous to cause cuts to feet so we wore sandals in bathroom

Hotel dated and lots of renovation work going on. We had a problem with our toilet and walls were thin which was a problem as people next door arrived home late and kept their tv on loud all night which kept my family awake all night. I spoke to staff and they very apologetic. Staff were great, even tho outside of room was aged and carpet in halls were stinking inside the room was good and bed was clean and very comfortable. So I liked the bed

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

no tv channel the bed the pillows ,,, the bed at the door ,, the everything was wrong ,, we saw mold nt clean ,,the tub was nt clean hair was in it and the shower was nt clean.. the light was going on and off the fan was nt working too ,,, no view we saw nothing but the roof,, the front door didn t open seem like it was kick down before .. paint fell off there was so much ,, so unhappy and the bill was alot for the crap room i was so mad im nt going back

the ac that works

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Reservations we made indicated staying in hotel, when we got there they tried to put us up in a raggedy part of their hotel which you can clearly see people resided in this hotel(reminded me of homeless shelter). We refused to stay in that part so the person behind the desk said for an additional $30.00 a night we can stay in main hotel. So we argued the fact if these are the same rooms why are you charging us more. At time we called for manager(waste of time)so then she decided to give us the rooms for an additional$10.00 a night. I was so disgusted at this time. We agreed. I get in the room and closet door was broken, they fixed it and it broke again. My friend said the sheets on her bed was dirty so the hotel waived the $10.00 a night fee for her room.I would not recommend this hotel unless you are homeless and you have no where to go.

The breakfast was good, but no a/c in dining area it was a hot box.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

There was holes in the bottom of the door u could see straight to the outside and phone didn't work and the ac didn't work. The staff was complaining because we showed up at 3 for check in and there weren't ready that we would have to wait till 4 for are room location was about 10 minutes walk to the cliffton hill

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Every time we came back after being out for a few hours, the room key never worked. Always had to go back to the front desk do get key reactivated.

Staff were all very nice.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

We requested an earlyou check in and they told us they would get us in as soon as we arrived. Then they kept telling us it would be a little longer. Normal check in is at 3 and we didn't get our room until 3:30. Room wasn't great and doesn't look like the pictures.

We liked that it was in walking distance to Clifton Hill.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Staff was rude, hotel was dirty and bed was hard as a rock. Definitely disappointing and I will not return. "Free Breakfast" was toast and some bananas.

Location was good

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was awful. It might be included, but I would rather save $10 a night. There was a waffle maker, but when there are 10 people in front of you making waffles, you will be waiting 20 to 30 minutes to make a waffle which was the only thing worth eating.

The hotel was clean and located near Lundy's Lane. We could walk to almost any attraction.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Had to request to stay in the hotel building. Was initially told we had to stay in motel units which were NOT noted at all when booking the room. Had to pay more to have a hotel room. Sheets were dirty upon arrival, (stained and hair on pillows). Pay to park. Fuse blown by hair dryer took out electric in 2 other rooms aside from ours. Had to request a refrigerator.

Liked the location, pool, and that breakfast was included

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Ice machine did not work for the 3 days I stayed....unacceptable The price of parking..50$..for 3 days ridiculous They tried to give me a room in the building next door There was no milk for breakfast for the kids and the answer was, "well we ran out" .... Not really caring for the kids Considering the amount we are paying for parking....there should be milk for the kids

the king size bed they upgraded me to. The waffles for breakfast

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

They charged hidden fees.. When I got there they had the hotel on the same property as what looked like a motel. They wanted to put my family across the way in the motel. When I asked why can't we stay in the hotel since that what we paid for they charged anot extra 10.00 a nite.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Horrible rooms, filthy carpet in the rooms and hallways. Dirty bathroom floor. No bathtub. Standing shower was very narrow. Hvac unit was filthy. Ceiling had peeling paint due to water leak at precast slab joints.

Nothing except proximity to the falls

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Be careful with your booking. Upon my arrival the front desk girl told me they didn't haVe any info about me. I made my reservation again and the next day a saw they charget me twice. I asked to a different front desk woman and she told me that that happened because I booked twice. They refund the extra charge to me. But still very annoying.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I did not like that the cable was basic and within that limitation only a few of the stations worked.

I liked that the hotel smelled clean. As well, it was only a 10-15 minute walk to the falls. Then the restaurant attached was hooters!

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

It would have been nice to have a bigger breakfast room, the breakfast was very good though. Also was traveling with infant grandson who liked to crawl as he is not walking and felt the carpeting was not clean enough for that.

The staff were friendly and helpfull

Payment for car parking

• King Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were very dated.

The location was great with it's proximity to the Falls and close to many restaurant options.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

fireplace didnt work. Room needed updating

location. breakfast included comfortable bed. Very friendly staff

• King Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very dated and the beds were very hard.

Close to Clifton hill

Room smelled like smoke , in no smoking room

There was only one staff working at check in and check out time which makes it slower to get in....

This weekend was fantastic thank you!

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

We needed to change rooms. Dated and dingy

No view!! We had a view of the building wall.

Room was big, breakfast included, good location, coffee in lobby was delicious.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

Checked me into a dirty room

They made an effort to put rooms close together with friends. Much appreciated.

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dark (not enough lamps) and dated.

Friendly. comfortable, affordable,

Pool area was a little rundown

Rooms were clean. Beds were nice...good value for the price.

breakfast+ I called room service twice at night and no one answered+ very crowded lobby

the bed and the room size

• Efficiency Queen Interior Corridor Room - Non-Smoking

bathroom was too small and shower head is too low.

Should have more parking area

Convenient...