Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Niagara Falls Lundys Lane 3 stars

5.9

5.6

5.5

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Looking rather shabby and in an undesirable area.

The property is very basic and looking tired, it is located in a rather run down area & definitely not walkable to the falls. There is ample parking space and I feel considering the distance out of the main Niagara area that parking should not be charged extra for.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Money grabs at every turn. Parking $$. No fridge or microwave in rooms but you can rent one $$ Wifi is advertised but is pretty well non existent

Great staff, quiet place

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

No fridge, Surprise $165 security deposit, parking now costs $15 and they charged my card before I even checked in. Very unhappy, will not be staying here again even though I have been coming here for years.

Clean room enjoyed the spa. Great water pressure

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

There is a restaurant attached to building, so rooms don’t have microwaves or mini fridge. Perhaps just mine because I had a king suite.

Jacuzzi in room

A/C or room phone didnt work and forget the WIFI no use whatsoever. Beds are broken and no hot water to shower. Thank God I only booked for one nite.

Wifi.paying for parking. My room was not cleaned when we came back to our room. only the bed was made. I don't think I would be staying in your hotel. Every hotel was giving free breakfast except yours.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wifi was listed as one of the amenities on the website. My companion was from America so didn't have any reception on any Canadian networks. Upon check-in I was told the network name and password and conveyed this to my companion. She tried with no success. I called front desk and the agent reset the router and asked for me to wait 10 minutes and call back if that didn't help. I waited and called when this did not help. Essentially I was told that because this was the first complaint that there was nothing else that could be done to fix the situation. My companion used my phone and I ended up going over my allotted data. Upon check out I mentioned this and was met with a haphazard apology and the explanation that the previous agent had given me the wrong information. Just and overall bad way to handle a situation.

Rooms were big.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This was the only hotel/motel on our roadtrip where we had to pay for parking fee (15 dollars) evenwhile the hotel was pretty much in the middle of nowhere (even at downtown hotels elsewhere we had no parkingfee)

It was a quiet neighbourhood and there was a mall at walking distance

I liked outsider because it was not in a hotel. What a terrible stay! The restaurant that is part of the hotel was terrible and they said they had a breakfast buffet and they did not!?

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

I have never had my room inspected before/during check out at any hotel! They did this for everyone in line and I can tell you there were quite a few not so happy campers!! The hotel staff was nice minus one girl who looked and acted like she hated life in general. Didn’t like the bathroom space. The sink out side the toilet room was tiny. Very little counter space to get ready for an outing.

Property was clean and rooms were nice.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Not much to dislike.....hmmm one night ice machine was out of ice.....lol

Checking into the hotel was smooth. Our room was at the back with a door off of the parking lot. It was very quiet. The room was nice. Very clean. Checking out was fast and smooth. Our room was cleaned daily and it was nice to come back to that every night. Limited channels but that was okay for the length of time we spent there. The price of the room was very reasonable and totally worth every cent. We would love to stay here again in the future. Thank you for an amazing experience.

First time in all my life not finding a mini fridge in my room. The ice machine was always running short and giving water! Internet quality close to zero and they make you pay for it under "services". Turns out there was a possibilty to ask for a fridge but no-one mentioned this at check-in!!! No Towels at the pool even if only 5 people were there!!! Very noisy plumbing in the bathroom!!! Very very old air conditioning.

Location was good and as expected. The pool was enjoyable to my kids.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom light switch was starting to fall off. We were slightly afraid of turning it on and off.

The hotel was super conveniently located. Near lots of other businesses.

No fridge, microwave. Ice machine hardly gives any ice. Staff didn’t care that we needed to keep the baby’s milk cold. We threw away most of our food the second day. Clean towels left the next day but only one bed made. The other was left messy and untouched.

Affordable and now we know why.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Parking fee of $15, single, slow, dated elevator. Ice only available in lobby for entire hotel.

Most of the staff were very young, energetic & helpful. Room was clean and the location was perfect.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cold water tap did not work in the shower and the phone in the room did not work so I had to go and tell them at the front desk instead of calling from the room.

The beds were comfy.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Had a small issue with the room being double booked. Was a bit of a scare someone else trying to get in our room. There were some rowdy folk at night too, but that wasn't the staff's fault.

Good location, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff.

There was a lot not to like. The hotel was overbooked so our room wasn't available. We were moved to an upgrade (which would have been nice except our new room door lock was broken so we had to move rooms again). House keeping never came to clean our room. And the worst thing that happened, which is inexcusable....they gave someone else keys to our room by mistake! They had access to our room all day! We found out later when we got back and our keys didn't work and our neighbor said, "I have keys to your room. Do you want them?" Management said they took this very seriously and gave us a credit for 3/4 of a nights stay but does that make up for jeopardizing our personal information and privacy?

We got upgraded to a balcony room for free.

Stayed for the memorial weekend. Reserved tree rooms and two had terrible smells, one smell like pure weed and the second had cigarette smoke. Staff gave me a hard time to change rooms, manager was rude and unprofessional. Card keys stopped working on the second day and manager told me it was my fault. Lobby is extremely hot!!! And one of the AC was not working in one of my rooms. Place needs update and the outside needs some cleaning. Will definitely not be staying ever again in a DaysInn! Ooh and parking is not included in your reservation (which is stupid) so I had to paid $15 a day for parking.

Not a good area of town. Bed and pillows was very uncomfortable. Daughter reacted to chemicals used in pool. Staff at front desk was unprofessional

Price was good. Could walk to favourite restaurant Johnny Rocco

The room was not overly clean and we found a previous guests socks on the floor of the room. Further, the ceiling tiles were moldy over the jacuzzi tub and the tub jets did not work. The checkout time took approximately 30 minutes as there were not enough staff on on a long weekend.

Location was okay. Not too far to the sights

So far, I don't see that I didn't like. Just keep up the good work guys 😊

I like the service, the room, the staff and with a reasonable price. Keep up the good work! See you again next time.

$10 per night to park. Only one Handicapped parking spot. Battery on smoke alarm died in the night. Beeping was annoying. He had to go out to buy a battery! Nice guy no complaints. Ice only on ground floor. Wish we had taken our own pillows. The pillows were so thick/fat you couldn't lay on it.

It was available with lots of parking

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

There’s was black mound on ceiling tiles and the toilet kept running every time it was flushed, had to remove the back of the toilet each time to fix it.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Elevators weren’t working, Hotel noisy and dirty, Rooms uncomfortable to be in as temperature was either cold or stuffy . No middle ground here. Service phone desk was disconnected for the entire stay when we dialed from our room. Had to google hotel number and dial through my cell phone. Took several flights of stairs to get water from vending machine in the middle of the night, and it was sold out.

Staff was ok.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Bed was made the first day only. Clean towels the second day only. No service at all the last two days. No window to open in room so no fresh air. TV channel selection was very disappointing. Parking lot in bad shape. No furniture in room but the bed. Plumbing wasn't working properly. Fixtures outdated. Bedding uncomfortable, lining kept balling up inside the duvet cover.

Reception staff was nice.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

We had to turn on the fan in the room... wish the windows were allowed to open, for fresh air.. the room had a musty smell, there was a lot of condensation on the window.. the upgrade that I order for the spa was nice... would have been great if the Jets had worked.. it was not mentioned until Sat check out they had a power failure.. and the breaker for the tub may have been off.. too late to correct that.. I would have not been good to call maintenance when in the Spa to it check out. if they knew the power outage happened they should have checked the room before our late arrival on Friday night... all it was, was a big bath tub... * only 3 pillows for 2 people that last stay must have take one.. lol How come housekeeping... do not check these imperfections out??

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It's a value hotel. We got what we paid for. The staff was very accommodating, the pool was good for the kids. The room is average, the wifi never worked for me. It was 65.00 a night. I wasn't expecting a diamond rated hotel.

Parking fee is too high for the quality of parking offered ($10 a night, it is outdoor parking with no security)

Front desk was super helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean. Fast check in and check out. Central location.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Bed mattress was of poor quality and stiff. The TV was way too small. The TV cable coverage as poor and no movie channels with no guide.

Price and location.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wifi did not work Carpet and walls had stains Air did not work and when it did it was squealing Smallest bathroom I’ve ever seen with sink outside in room? Very hard beds Thin sheets and comforter

There was nothing to like about the hotel, staff or our room!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet backed up had an hour and a half wait before we finally went and got the plunger ourselves. Call 3 times in regards to this problem.

The staff. Clean and great value for the money. Close to everything

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Elevator wasn't working. I'm disabled & had to drag myself up 4 flights of stairs. Bed/pillows uncomfortable. No hand rails to enable access to spa tub use.

Nothing in particular!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool too cold to use..on a Friday night.Telephone didn't work.I think we ran out of hot water.Elevator broken x2

Staff tried to resolve issues as soon as they could.Room with balcony nice

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I feel the website made it look a lot better than it actually was. The room came with nothing no fridge, no ironing bored not much access to a microwave and everything was extra. With the money I spent on extras I could have gotten it all included at a much better hotel for an extra 20 bucks. Blankets were dirty upon arrival. Wi-Fi was extremely weak. I just don't see how this is rated at 3 star's.

Location was close to shopping centre and not to far from Fallasview however it was also right next to a cemetery.

Staff not helpful. Rooms dated which is ok but others garbage in room on check in. Tub was scummy. All appliances and tv unplugged... not a big deal except wall plugs not easy to access. Just not a good overall experience. Wasn’t too happy they copied our identification for all adults instead of taking just info they needed and when asked where they photocopies go they said into a file. Should have been shredded but they refused... just didn’t get a Good Vibe.

Location was good

Enjoyed your hotel very much. The young girl who checked us in on Sat. Afternoon was so friendly, kind and extra nice.. Wish more people were like her... Also the young man who checked us out very pleasant too..great staff!

The lighting system and electrical system were screwed up if you turn one switch off nothing worked including the outlets. I have a machine that I need to sleep had to unscrew light bulbs just to be able to use the outlets lucky I brought an extension cord because the outlets near the beds were behind the beds and I couldn’t move the beds. Crazy setup and the beds sucked not comfortable I had a bad sleep and so did my husband. I also didn’t like that they had me write my address personal information then ask to photo copy from drivers license. No other place copied this information just looks at it to verify.

The staff were very friendly and helpful

The beds were aweful, there was no hot tub. There was only 1 elevator and it was too slow. Taking the stairs to the 5th floor was faster. There was no breakfest included, the resturant next door was aweful! The room had poor lighting, the tv had no decent chanels and none for little children. I would not stay there again.

The location was decent, the staff was excellent and the pool was ok.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had ants everywhere. I had a stroller and the staff didn't bother to tell me that there were steps to get to my room and that I had to go a different way there. The staff were not friendly and during my check in and check out they were talking to each other instead of to the customers. Terrible experience!!

The location was good and lots of parking spaces.

parking $10.00 a night, no fridge in the room, come on that's a must in 2018 room was still not ready even after the time they told us it would be.

good location, walking distance to falls, attractions, food

The days inn would have exceeded expectations other than the WiFi signal. This place definitely was good value and was comfortable. Unfortunately the WiFi was weak and would not always work which when you are traveling with teens isn't the best!...

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The room and bed were extremely uncomfortable. It felt like we were sleeping on a boxspring. also the blanket was more like a sheet.

The staff was very friendly

The room was fine, but the WiFi never worked, the wallpaper was peeling, you had to hold the toilet handle down to flush it, and there weren’t many outlets for the coffee pot or to plug in our chargers.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable, pillows were to hard and lumpy, the room had a weird musky smell, no fridge or closet in the room, tv was too small and didn’t have any good channels.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The bed was rough and I didn’t get the room service for a clean sheets. I called the receptionist but they never send me someone to change it. Also the toilet was not flashing .

The toilet was not working I told the staff and he didn’t apologize for the inconvenience also the bed was not comfortable. I was kind disappointed with the hotel since I paid so much. I’m not gonna go for my next trip to Niagara.🙁

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

As we were waiting to check in, the line up was huge. There should have been 2 staff at the front... there was one staff in the back and one trying to check everyone in. A guest who just checked in came back and said that someone else was in the room he was just given. At the same time, the guests in that room was calling the desk. The staff from the back came out and answered the phone while the man with the key to that room was patiently waiting to talk to the staff who checked him in. From then on... I was nervous that mix up would happen to us! I couldn't imagine having someone walk in my room! When we checked in, the staff member gave us the wrong form to sign. I only noticed because it said "master card" when I new I used a visa. When I signed my form, it had a different room number than the key envelope we had. I was nervous we would get charged if there was a mess in the room written on the paper I signed. The first night at 11pm we got q call from the front desk asking if we wanted an express check out. I was honestly half asleep. But I reminded them we were booked for 2 nights. The next day I double checked at the front desk to see if they corrected our room # (Which they did) and confirmed we were 2 nights. Finally after that, I was able to relax. Also, the walls are paper thin.. we heard the neighbours having sex. I understand that's what people do, but it's so loud and disturbing! Another thing is... in the pictures of the hotel when booking, it shows a hot tub in the pool area. There is no hot tub anymore.

Loved how the jetted tub wasn't heart shaped. Easy to get too, and great prices during the off season.

My Invoice (Receipt) was NEVER e-mailed to me!!!! On Check-out the Receptionist could NOT provide me with a Copy of my Invoice (Receipt) and she guaranteed that it will be e-mailed to me, but it NEVER happened!!!! The Staff is the worst there!!!!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The room wasn’t ready at regular time had to wait 3 hour longer.when they said the room was ready we went up to it and it had not even been clean yet so they had to give us another room. The other room the toilet and spa both had problems and when we tried call the front desk the line was always busy.

Never in the restaurant not worth at all.I ordered Frenchtoast i got 6 pcs toasted baguettes,oatmeal not sure microwaved maybe I have to ask for milk.toasted bread nothing to spread not even butter or jam and we have to ask for cream and milk for coffee the waitress comes with handful.

With the price I paid a ok just one night in fairness or expecting so much no.

Had the closet over night stand. Asked to room to outside did not get. Deposit was 200.00 not 150.00 like on website.

Sunday the ladies that checked us out were great. Staff on arrival were rude.

Waster damage in ceiling, carpet was wavy and poorly taken care of, Leaky sink and tub, bed was awful and uncomfortable, the over all cleanliness of the room wasn't great. Not to mention it was as if the buling was made of paper. We could hear everything. And I mean EVERYTHING above us, beside us and in the hallway. Partying, drinking, yelling, fighting. It was one of the worst stays I've had EVER. They also charge for parking even though they have an immense amount of parking space on the property. Just save your money and time and stay elsewhere.

ONE woman that worked at the front desk was great and super friendly apon check in but unfortunately her shift ended around our check in time so we didn't get to deal with her again.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The bed was pretty much on the floor. Blankets were extremely thin. Bed was beyond hard. Couldn’t get ready in the room because the hair dyer wouldn’t turn on. None of the plugs worked in the room. The shower wouldn’t stay warm. Had no fridge or microwave. Cheap hotel, but for how bad it was the room should’ve cost me like 20 dollars. Definitely will never go back.

The location was good. Front desk staff was extremely helpful.

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly especially the GM Tanya! She answered all questions and recommended so many great places to visit while we were Down ! We had a amazing stay thank you staff at the Days Inn !

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

Pool was broken. First room was filthy. Moved to another. Second room spa tub had fewer jets. Tub not working. Turns out the main switch was off. Charges for parking. This should be included with room rates. Keys for second room worked for one day one. Returned from dinner to be locked out. Far too many trips to the front desk for a 2 night stay. No automatic doors at hotel entrance. Could use a fridge and microwave. Had to call security re noise across the hall

New management did her best to resolve issues.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in need of an update. The room was depressing. The pool was not available until the evening and we arrived early so that the kids could swim in the afternoon. The price was ridiculously expensive for this hotel. I really feel like I was ripped off.

The temp control in the room was good. We enjoyed the breakfast at the attached restaurant.

The pool was not working and we were not informed until after payment had been taken and credit card pre authorised as that's the only reason we picled this location. I am still currently waiting for the general manager to get in touch with me to ensure this can be made right. Dogs running free in lobby. People smoking pot in parking lot. Not very welcoming with a child.

No hot tub as advertised, pool closed (unfortunate timing on our part),attached restaurant closed, poor wifi, carpet needed restretching (very wrinkly), poor water pressure in shower and extremely poor water pressure for toilet.

The desk clerk (concierge?). He was very friendly and compassionate to the fact that there was no hot tub as advertised and that pool was closed for repairs.

We were not aware that they were renovating. Also we booked for a room with a King Size bed and we ended up with a double bed with a pull out couch. The couch was falling apart. There was a lot of noise all night long as people let their door slam and it would shake the entire room. The noise from the rooms above also bad. Security was call and they did deal with it

We liked the location and pool

I was double charged and have been waiting for a redound for over 3 weeks now!!! Also when we checked in the man came out of the back room chewing on food and tucking in his shirt with his hand in his pants for way too long.

THE FACT THERE WAS NO KEY CARDS, WE HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE LET US IN OUR ROOMS, THE WIFI WAS NOT WORKING AND THE LIGHTS WERE TURNED OFF AND IT TURNED OFF THE TV AND THE LAMPS... I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN UNLESS IT WAS COMPLIMENTARY.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That i booked the stay for a longer time.

I loved the big king size bed and the Jacuzzi in the room. I liked that everything was clean. I liked that they ran out of rooms that I originally booked and it was up sized cause there was no more.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The wait to check in was over an hour long, over an hour we stood there waiting and it was an awful way to start our trip. Upon checking out we were waiting to return our room cards and a woman (who I am assuming was the manager) was rude to the people who were frustrated that their key wasn't working, and in the time we were waiting to check out she had come down a total of 4 times. The manager should not be rude over that, it's not their fault. Overall not a great time. Customer service sucked.

the price

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Waiting in line for 2hours to check in was unacceptable. What a nice way to spend my birthday waiting in line. Everything about this hotel was bad besides the point i made in the previous comment.

King room with tub was nice...but thats about it. No refrigerator really? That is something every room needs and being charged $10 for one that doesnt seem right.

The two queens beds in our room were extremely uncomfortable we could feel the springs on the beds they had very little padding on them. They were truly terrible!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

I didnt like that i had to stand in a very long like to get a sign in sheet to fill out just to stand in another line. I spent an hour in line just to check in.

It was nice and private.

everything was actually good for us. the only thing they do not have on site is the restaurant that was there is closed but you get a great breakfast within walking distance

both the night shift staff and the day staff "Lance" were very pleasant and accommodating The maintenance/security gentleman was more than helpful on arrival too. It is getting a little old but we had friends who stayed downtown and their hotel was more outdated and lots more money. we like Lundy's Lane - quieter and easy to cab to downtown for about $14 - it was perfect for us

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were given the WiFi password but were unable to connect to the internet during our stay. We were told that the connection is poor in the rooms but ok in the lobby. We were unable to connect to WiFi in the lobby as well. That was the most disappointing part of our stay.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.

everything about this Days Inn was not suitable..very disappointed ..

no handicap parking..no access..bldg. seems to be run down..restaurant not open for guests..( only for parties )..t.v. was like a 14 inch laptop..very few channels to watch..wifi shut down at midnight..no fridge..no ironing board..no microwave..one cup..coffee maker

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

There was quite a lot of young teens making noise at 1 am and even knocking on our door and running. Frustrating.

When we arrived they had no reservations under our name even though we booked through booking.com for two rooms. We were told they were full and ended up giving us only one room. Very uncomfortable to share. Unbelievable that they did not have our reservation.

Upon arrival at the hotel they could not find my reservation. I had to locate the number for booking .com which was rather difficult. Agent on the phone stated that reservation was booked under 'X M' instead of my name. This was extremely time consuming.

I don't usually write reviews but this time I feel compelled. The room we stayed in has a general feeling of uncleanliness. Not very clean at all. It smelled like a dirty pair of jeans -- sour-smelling, like something that got wet and did not dry properly. Just really icky dirty smell. Turning on the air conditioner dispelled the smell eventually but the feeling of the place being dirty stayed with me. First time for us to stay in a 2-star hotel and never again. Bed too was rather uncomfortable. My husband, who normally prefers firm beds because it helps with his occasional back problem, had to miss work the next day coz his upper back was so sore and he's blaming the hard mattress. Also, I have never stayed in a place where I couldn't get a hold of anyone in the front desk after 12 midnight. Probably written somewhere that we shouldn't expect 24 hr guest service assistance, but I didn't know. Now I know. The place is cringey overall, and I regret picking this one for our Thanksgiving stay in Niagara.

We booked through booking.com but they never had us booked on file at the hotel which made our arrival very frustrating also the hotel never had a phone in our room

The staff was friendly and helpful

Room being cleaned

Staff and manager were very helpful. Some transitions in staffing, a work in progress Cleaning staff missed our room. Overall it was all okay

• Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath- Non-Smoking

The location is far from everything and very far from the attractions unless you drive. The bedding were not comfy and pillows were noisy and hot. The room doesn't even has a fridge. So cheap supplies, only bar soap in the room.we had a room with a jacuzzi we couldn't find a bath gel or shower cap! Only one coffee pod for a double room and it tasted terrible. Expensive and not a value for what you pay and I found better deals in better locations but unfortunately too late.