Reviews of Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain 4 stars

#49 of 136 hotels in Montréal

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

It’s terrible
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

The staff told us that it was really bad we booked the room through the Booking.com. According to her, “the Booking offered us a better room than they actually had for us at that price.” She said , “it’s not our fault, not the hotel fault. It’s the Booking’s. The hotel is not responsible for the deal between us and the Booking.com From now on, I am not going to do any business with the Booking.com and the Marriott anymore. By the way, they gave us only 1 pair of slippers, 1 bath robe, when we booked as a couple at least The outdated iron leaking water ruined my silk blouse. The iron board was 100 years old. It’s terrible

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Not worth the price of $500 per night, five-star charges, 3-star facilities, 2-star doorman service
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

According to the standard of 500 Canadian dollars per night, this hotel can not reach this level. The hotel facilities are old and the door is dirty. The doorman basically does not provide any awareness and action to help the passengers take luggage and call the car, drive the door, and help the customer put the luggage on the car. The breakfast buffet offers too little and too little food. The only comfort is that the bed is very good and sleep is very comfortable. But the beds in Canada's 3 stars and above are good.

Comfy bed.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Occasionally the washbasin could have done with a bit more attention

Comfy bed. Everything was very clean. Central location. Can strongly recommend Ruebens Diner (I think it was in Catherine St)

Very old bird hotel I expected a lot more for the money paid.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Very old hotel. Old carpeting. Temperature does not hold. Room cooled of, needs to be adjusting constantly. I expected a lot more from a Marriott. The entire interior needs remodeled. Old interior. Windows are not double glazed. Rooms still have the old popcorn ceiling, or, old acoustic ceiling. It’s very old fashioned nowadays. Hence, it’s passes as a three star hotel. I have stayed in much better Marriott hotels. Polanco Santiago de Chile etc.

Very average food nothing special. Overpriced too.

All in all a great visit and beautiful old hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I couldn't find the access ramp to the hotel and carried my suitcase up the steps. Door system to the stress a little awkward.

Very comfortable room. Amazing view of downtown. The friendliness of the staff.

Location is near grand central with a metro access from...
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Its old and rooms need to be updated. Carpet muggy and wallpaper peeling off.

Location is near grand central with a metro access from hotel. Place du Canada is a min walk.

Bed

I had asked for a room with two beds when I booked. When I got to the hotel, they said they were out but could bring a cot up. I wouldn't have booked at this hotel if I had known in advance.

Bed

Good value-for-money
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The entrance to the hotel is not accessible for people with disabilities, as it has some stairs to climb (and no ramp). The staff were unpleasant, giving us a hard time upon checking-in (we asked to change a room due to a mismatch with our reservation, and the girl at the front-desk tried her best NOT to change it).

The location of the hotel is perfect, just 10 min walking from Montreal downtown and the old city. Plus, there is an elevator that takes you from the hotel directly to the Metro (with no need to go outside the hotel), which is super convenient. Our room was unexpectedly big and exceeded our expectations. It was clean and well-equipped, including refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee/tea, and iron.

They suggested taking a bus they use from the airport to the...
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

They suggested taking a bus they use from the airport to the hotel. They said it would take 20 minutes. The bus was a nightmare! It broke down in a rainstorm and took 3 hours for another bus to pick us up. The driver refused to take us anywhere but the train station where we had to call an Uber to get to the hotel. It was awful!

GOOD HOTEL BUT BOOKING SPECIFIC ROOM SELECTIONS AREN'T GUARANTEED.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

They don't guarantee specific rooms for people who book through third party websites. I reserved 2 rooms with double beds and ended up with other rooms and wasn't allowed to choose what room i wanted due to booking through a third party.

Osheaga? Book here, the subway connects directly to this hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

No issues, staff was great, and the location was perfect for Osheaga.

Subway lead right beneath the hotel! Very convenient. Starbucks in the lobby, McDonalds down the street! Dunn's down the street! Park across the road!

Nice hotel, but could do better.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I was given a room with a king-sized bed even though I had requested a twin - I was told that the reservation stated it was going to be either a king-sized bed or a twin. I don't know if this is a booking.com problem, but if anybody requests a twin it is because they don't want to share a bed. The hotel gave us a fold-down bed for the night and moved us to another twin room the following day, but when we got into our new room, there was someone else's luggage still there and ours nowhere to be seen (we were told that our luggage would be moved to our new room). My final bill had a charge for garage parking (did not bring a car) but that was sorted out by Reception.

Spacious room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom and everything worked fine. Great view of Montreal from the higher floors. Central location - just by the train station and about 5 minutes' walk from the main shopping street. Concierge very helpful and friendly.

Great hotel in heart of Montreal
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The furniture and carpets are little dated. No bottle of water in room.

I arrived in Montreal while my luggage was not brought by Air Canada which made a lot of tension . But different story at Marriott hotel.Great staff, well trained, helpful and smily, while keeping the ethics and standards of Marriott hotels. Attractive lobby, large rooms with lots of space for luggage.The metro station connected to lobby is great.The restaurant staff and waiters in breakfast time were amazing. After having breakfast, I wanted to take some pastries with me they offered to pack it and another cup of coffee to go. I was really touched and grateful.

Great place to stay
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was nice and big, and clean, as was the rest of the hotel. Also, the location was fantastic. You could get to the metro station without even going outside. Probably the best hotel I've stayed in.

Nice hotel close to downtown.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Hotel is dated, bathroom was updated, but rooms could be freshened as well.

Location is perfect for walking downtown and for events at the Bell Centre. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

Great hotel In the hearth of MTL.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The key fob to get into your room is the old style card.

I love the fact that the staff was very nice and helpful. From the moment we stepped out of our car till we left we were treated very very well. The valet service was worth it for the money, you can go in and out as many times as you please.

Enjoyable, beautiful views and close to everything Montreal has to offer.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Location is perfect. We enjoyed a room overlooking Dominion Park and Mont Royal. Ease of access to valet parking, walking distance to St Catherine Street, restaurants and shopping. Watched hockey fans leaving the Bell Center after the game. Would definitely stay here again

Great price with great Location!
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Pillows were our only dislike with the hotel but that's all a matter of preference

Location is ideal for anything that you are looking for in Montreal. Very close to bell center, and rooms and facilities were perfect!

Central location.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

TV picture doesn’t fit the screen. This is a problem through out the hotel. Normally, I would not care about this, but it was Super Bowl weekend and it would have been nice to view the game without half the picture cut off. The hotel needs new TVs and a Compatible cable service provider. Rooms need to be updated.

Central location.

The towels felt like sand paper.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The towels felt like sand paper. The room seemed worn, with damaged walls and damaged furniture. I asked for a quite room location. The agent put me in a corner room which was quite regarding internal traffic, but I was facing the most traffic. In the morning I was up at 5 AM. My legs broke out in red dots. I showed the maid and asked her to change the sheets each day. No Help. My legs got slowly worse. Thank you for the opportunity to give you feedback. I do have a Marriott card but I lost it. I find Marriott Hotels could be great or bad. No consistency.

It was OK.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The elevators noise. They should really soundproof the elevator enclosures. You could hear them going up and down any time of day or night.

The pillows!

The smoke meat at the restaurant was excellent , the staff...
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The smoke meat at the restaurant was excellent , the staff was great and the room was very clean. Its my second time at this hotel I will be there again soon.

Stay was great for the most part...would definitely stay again
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The bathroom was too small...I did have my hair blown out at salon...never again..the shampoo area was a disgrace....no product used at all on my hair...shampoo was water downed....overpriced for the experience

Location was excellent!!! Staff was great...the room was clean ...and we enjoyed the hotel restaurant

Great, I will definitely stay again.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

Would havd been nce to have a robe there after showering.

The view was great. The bed was delicious. Free wifi should not even be mentiond as an extra in this day. It should be a given. Food was great, maybe different and more should be offered in the restaurant than the rom service menu though.

Probably would skip this hotel if I come to Montreal again.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

There was no hot water in our room. Dinner was just ok and pricey for what you get. The elevator to get to the Metro wasn't working either so we had to go outside (-20 degrees F) to catch a train.

The servers at the restaurants were super nice and friendly. The front desk was helpful as well and the valet parking attendants were great.

A great place to stay even for a quick getaway.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

Dry environment owing to extreme cold outside.

- Room with a city view; Hotel bar: great place to hang out and eat and drink; comfortable bed in great room; fantastic staff like Yang, Josee, Mickael, and Reuben who have been with the hotel for many years.

Overall it was a great stay.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The room service was not worth the money i spent on it. Food was cold and not completely cooked.

The staff was great, the accommodations and view were wonderful.

Great adventure for us and wonderful memories
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

If I had to pick something I didn’t like it would not be the hotel but the construction all around the area! But that has nothing to do with the hotel!

The Hotel is fantastic with a great view of the city. Convenient for us to attend a Habs game and close shopping. The staff is so friendly and helpful! Special kudos to them all especially the doorman who pointed us in the right direction for great shopping!

I'll probably be back in March going home.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

The noise from the fan? in the room was too loud for me. Would love to have it turned off to sleep

The waiter I had Saturday afternoon, the young guy who has travelled, was super nice.

Excellent location for what we were looking for, great staff, valet and beautiful guest rooms!
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Everything was perfect about our stay.

The location of the property was exactly what we needed in downtown. Close to restaurants and shopping. Beautiful hotel with an amazing view from the guest room. Very comfortable stay.

Adequate accommodation but not good value for the price
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I booked the hotel as I read it had a direct connection to the railway station. On arrival no one at the station could give me directions so I wandered around downtown in the dark for a half hour. The hotel staff did not seem at all concerned.

Bed was comfortable

Mainly the location and rooms are good and clean.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The hotel did many transactiona in my bank card during my stay. Everytime the front deak gives me a different reason.

Mainly the location and rooms are good and clean.

Beautiful view of downtown Montreal
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I could not access the parking lot due to city construction. I had to park my car in another parking behind the Bell Centre, costing me $60.00 for 24 hours due to there being a concert that night. If I were able to access the hotel parking It would have cost me less than half that price. However, this is at no fault of the hotel itself.

The view of downtown Montreal was absolutely beautiful. The location is also excellent for those attending a show at the Bell Centre, which is located just across the street. So far it's the nicest hotel I have stayed at in Montreal. It's a very professionally managed estate.

Location is great.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The rooms didn't have a mini fridge, slippers and other bathroom basic amenities such as cottons balls, qtips, grooming kits.

Location is great. Easy check-in, but it was pretty late in the evening also and no ppl were checking in.

It was all I had hoped for and more!

The coffee in the room.

The staff was superb!! The restaurant in the hotel was very good. The hotel is within walking distance to downtown,shopping, restaurants, a grocery store and tourist information for tours.

It was close to Old Montreal and the cruise ship terminal.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The hotel restaurant was over-priced with minimal quality food. Fortunately, there was a breakfast place that served great food at a proper price in the hotel complex. It was closed on Saturday so we went to a Starbucks. Obviously we were not the only guests that felt this way as the hotel restaurant was empty both mornings.

The hotel was excellent and the room was wonderful (and quiet) with a great view.

We had a lovely time in spite of the cab driver.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

It would have been nice if the cabbie had asked what amount I wanted to tip him. As it was we were in a hurry and I didn.t check the visa slip .till I got home. He gave himself a 60% tip.

Everything was central. Easy walking disance, the weather was.great, Sightsee.ing too.Really liked the musem with all the history of Montreal.Wished we could have stayed a lot longer.I;m sure we willcome back .

Great customer service by all the employees.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Rooms for the price small. Bathroom very small. Coffee provided in the rooms was horrible. Luke warm. Not enough creamers. The hotel is due for a face lift. The fan motor from the air conditioner/ heater was loud.

Beds were very comfortable. Service excellent . Issues handled promptly. City view nice

Amazing View of the City
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

Way to many extra cost, wasn't much of a deal after all the extra cost and I wasn't impressed with having to pay full price the second nite.

Amazing View of the City

Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. Would consider staying again
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The temperature in the room was uncomfortably warm and humid. There was no option for air conditioner only a fan and it wouldn't stay cool. There was no fan in the washroom which made the room more humid. Disappointed in the price of Parking

The beds was very comfortable and the room was very clean. The doormen were very helpful at recommending restaurants for supper and brunch The check in and check out clerks were very efficient and pleasant to deal with

I don't recommend
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I was charged twice for garage. What an absurd! There isn't ensuite mini refrigerator. We have to order a bottle of water every time you are thirsty. Water is 11 CAD a bottle! Only one soap bar offered per day. Old building. Tv screen wasn't working properly. I won't stay there again.

bed was extremely comfortable, the location was walking...
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

bed was extremely comfortable, the location was walking distance to shops, entertainment bars very convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Service and staff were great and they upgraded our room upon arrival.

The east of transfer from the underground parking to the...
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The bathtub/shower did not have a safety bar/interior bar inside the tube on the wall, nor below near the tub. It made slipping or falling a bit dangerous (if one were to slip or fall). Thus the bathtub features need to be updated.

The east of transfer from the underground parking to the hotel lobby and reception. Seamless.

Great location but would not stay there again.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Breakfast could be better. Last day room was not cleaned. Keys stopped working day 7 and we had to wait about 30 minutes for someone to come and fix the issue and he was not very nice about it saying that it was our fault because we had the key close to credit cards, and even when we said it was not true, he still went on and on, as if we were lying to him. Very unpleasant person with very low experience with customer service. The other Hotel Agents at the desk were very nice and helpful at all times.

Good location. Comfortable beds.

Beautiful city and facility nice atmosphere
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Poor handicapped parking Not easy to get around

Excelllent staff friendly and helpfull The building is known locally as The Cheese Grater building The cheese round on the roof adds to the look of the windows Very unique.

Good place to stay in downtown, very comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The staff was OK, they were not very friendly. They do not have wifi in the lobby.

Comfortable beds, nice room, walking distance to all places in Old Montreal

Amazing city amazing hotel
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The staff is amazing and cooperative, there is a private lift inside the hotel send u to the metro station no need to go out to the street which is exeptional advantage, the view from the window is fabulus, the hotel looks like a. Big palace from inside, starbucks cafe inside the hotel, close to all nice places and down town- for sure if i have the chance i will come again

Perfect place to stay for a getaway!
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

No refrigerator in room and no ice machine on our floor.

Location is excellent, minutes to walk to Bell Center, 5 minute walk to St Catherine . Amenities such as a convenience store in the hotel. You can reach the subway from inside the hotel.

The location was excellent for our needs. Would recommend this hotel to friends.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The parking fee charged by the hotel was too expensive.

The accommodations were excellent. The public spaces of the hotel (lobby, restaurants, shops) were lovely. The staff was very polite, helpful, courteous.

6.0
    I made a mistake with my one night booking by one night.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I made a mistake with my one night booking by one night. Not much grace for a rare travel error therefore I learned the hard way with being booked two nights. Bummer.

Comfortable stay in centre of Montreal
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Room temperature was pre-set to freezing. Had to fiddle with the dial to get it to normal. Would have been nice if breakfast was included in the room price.

Room was very comfortable and clean, and quiet at night. Location was excellent and had easy access to the metro. Staff (concierge, housekeeping and bar staff) were generally friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Bad decor Overpriced Slow staff at check in and out No baggage service Wifi was poor Breakfast not included for an old hotel at $400 per night. Extremely overpriced

NEVER USE BOOKING.COM AGAIN
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

I was truly disappointed in "booking.com".when we booked this hotel for three nights, they said the rate was to average $360 per night. When we checked out ... it was $360 for Tuesday and Wednesday and $409 for Thursday. We asked at front desk and they told me it was due to Bookng. They buy a block of rooms so the rate is set by booking. I believe the hotel. I went to check in and wanted to upgrade my room and I was not able to because the room was booked through "booking" and the hotel could not make changes. This reinforces the 409 wad "booking" ... not the Marriott.i phoned booking when I got home and they said they could do nothing ... blamed others ... and in general did not give a crap. Very poor customer service. Never use them again because they were not interested in finding any solution ... did not want to talk

The hotel was fine. The room had 2double beds so kind of small for 2 adults in one bed

Really enjoyed our visit to the Rogers Cup Tennis matches.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Accommodations were available when we arrived at 10:30 AM much to our surprise. The restaurant and staff were extremely helpful and the menu was interesting and varied. Valet parking was provided at reasonable cost.

Location and view from my room
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Horrible horrible horrible horrible food in their in house restaurant. I haven't had this bad quality food in a long time and knowing this was in Montreal which is known for its food this was a huge disappointment

Location and view from my room

Lovely hotel
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

We could hear the elevators "whooshing" from our room, #2508 so it was somewhat noisy at night.

The valet/bellhop were very friendly and helpful

10 days in Montreal in a 28 floor
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

The view from the room, the location, the kindness of the hotel staff, all major locations of the city are either within walking distance or easily reachable by metro. We had two back to back reservations and the hotel keep us in the same room which is something we really appreciate. The swiming pool is a plus since my friend needs tobdo swimming everyday because of medical reasons. The breakfast is excellent with a wide variety of choices and friendly/professional staff. We are adding a photo from the room.

• Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The wifi was not available we tried serial times. We had to use the one at the tourist info centre on Peel St. The connection was excellent there.

Pleasant stay
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Would like to see a ramp at the front entrance for easier luggage manoeuvering.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was in a very convenient location and the décor was very pleasing and comfortable.

Perfect for a long or short visit to Montreal

My stay was too short!

Having stayed here in 2015 I had no hesitation in booking it again. It is walking distance from the railway station, the restaurant is excellent, the views across the town are breathtaking and all the staff are beyond helpful and welcoming. I had a minor problem on arrival, having lost my medication and the young lady at the information desk not only found where I could go to a walk-in clinic, but she also rang and found the opening hours for me. Also below the hotel is a Metro station so it is simple to get around the city directly from the hotel. I had a wonderful visit and would recommend this hotel very strongly. I visited the Olympic park, the Eaton Centre underground shopping mall, and St Joseph's Oritorio.

NOT GOOD FOR SCENT-SENSITIVE TRAVELERS
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

There should be a warning for scent-sensitive people that there is a perfume-like smell (artificial, not natural) that is continually pumped through the lobby, concierge desk, reception, etc. It gave me a sinus headache for 3 days it was that strong. Really terrible.

Beds were comfortable. Our floor was quiet. Limited outside noise.

We love your city and will return in the future

We liked everything

Maria Ava, for information and reservations for restaurants . She was so helpful and a wonderful asset to your hotel. Pleasant and so professional we were so impressed for someone so young. She made our visit more enjoyable and answered all our questions. You are very lucky to have her.

Great place to lay your head while on vacation
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

There was a gentleman that had grayish hair with a goatee. He assisted us with our vehicle upon arrival, bags and bringing our vehicle around several times. He was our first point of contact at the hotel and made arriving at the hotel and getting the car a most enjoyable task. Was so cheerful and informative. Right then I knew this hotel would get everything right. I wish I knew his name. He has exceptional customer service qualities that everyone could model after. He set the tone for the hotel and represented the hotel above and beyond. He truly made you feel that this was your home during your stay and was there to help. Fabulous employee. Exceptional.

Disappointed for the value of money so old inside
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

The reception had very bad management they charge us a extra room without us to sleep in it and just take extra money for no reason. We find pair of old socks in the room and rooms are so old and not renovate.

The Doorman are very nice.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

My favourite place to stay in Montreal!
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Staff are amazing - professional, friendly, helpful and have lots of great suggestions about Montreal. Property is beautiful, clean, centrally located close to shopping, restaurants and things to do. Restaurant has excellent food and great staff.

Stay in the heart of Montreal.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

The breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff were great. We ate dinner one evening in the hotel. The food was good, I had the salmon, but the restaurant atmosphere was not what I would have hoped for.

Staff was super friendly and helpful. The bar was cozy. The downtown location is convenient located for walking to Old Montreal and also to Downtown Montreal. Great location. The view from our room facing Mont Royale was awesome.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great location - staff could be a bit more accommodating
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

We were not allowed to leave our luggage for a few hours without pay ( and we had no Canadian cash only credit card); this was not very customer friendly !

Location and the view from the hotel are superb

A return to an old favourite haunt!
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Have some walking issues so we needed to be closer to the elevators. Could have used a separate fleecy blanket.

Ordered room service and was very happy with the food, service and politeness. Did not go to the restaurant or the pool on this trip. I miss the roof top restaurant from the old days which was a favourite. Called L'Escapade it was a bar and sitting area with views all around through the curved windows. It also served a fabulous buffet in one area and in another area had a jazz pianist. This was a favourite place for my husband and I and really a magnet for the hotel

staff frendly,beds comfortable ,great location
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Upon arrival was told I was booked into king room with one bed . I specifically requested two beds..was told booking company does not relay requests and I should have called direct to confirm my request. In the room I noticed a used bar of soap in shower.reported to front desk..it remained in shower our total stay. Decor rough around the edges..rotting corner on bathroom door , missing paint banged up furniture. Felt like a two star motel. TV didn't work but technician came and fixed it. All in all for the price I've stayed in much better places

Staff was friendly eager to help

Excellet access to downtown, close to old Montreal , very limited snacks available from vending mac
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

No fridge with room rate, only 1 day of wifi. Very limited food and drink from machines , not good later at night .

Location was excellent and easy access to downtown ,walking or metro .

Location, cleanliness
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

The restaurant was terrible. The dinner was expensive and it tasted like canned food. Cold, undercooked and very incompetent waiter.

Location, cleanliness

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Restaurants for supper good but no restaurants for breakfast (affortable) near by.

Walking distance from Bell Center. Very comfortable beds Undergroung parking

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Wonderfully elegant and comfortable
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

Resturant service could have been quicker.. But it was fine. I think kitchen may have been understaffed.

Beds were SUPER COMFORTABLE.. Staff was very friendly.. The concierge was very helpful and pleasant in printing hockey tickets for us and answering questions.. Peter, the valet made us feel at home and helped with resturant and tour suggestions. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Upon arrival we discovered that our booking had been botched.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room with City View

Upon arrival we discovered that our booking had been botched. Essentially, when we explained that the booking had been made several months in advance, the person at the check in told us that if we did not like our room, despite the mistake, that we could cancel it and try finding other accommodations. It was not until we spoke to another person at the check in counter that we were accommodated and provided with another room.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

parking.
    • Deluxe King or Two Double Beds Room

parking...it is so costly.........left my car parked as it readjusts every time you take it out and 25.00 after 2hrs. or valet for 36.00 per day. A small refrigerator would have been nice when you are paying over 200.00 a day.