Reviews of Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls 4 stars

6755 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 3W7 Niagara Falls, Canada

#14 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

5.9

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

I don’t understand why we had to wait 10 minutes to be seated for breakfast. Lots of tables were available and since it is a buffet, we should have been seated without any delays!

The view was absolutely amazing!

Nothing all good

Beautiful room. The breakfast was brilliant and to start the day off with a view like that is magic. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Location makes it very easy to be able to get to the falls and access to the lifts makes the walk up the hill a non event. Absolutely brilliant all around . Thank you Oh and the free glass of wine as a bonus was really appreciated. A lovely wee touch to make the stay vey special.

• King Room with Falls View

We was supposed to be on same floor, but family got split into a several amount of floors different. Also we did not have a fridge in our room.

Close proximity to horseshoe, unlimited views, lovely food, excellent customer service, everything to hand

No view of the falls.

Location was great, unfortunately I had a “ city” view which was a parking lot and road way. However the view of the falls in the restaurant was fantastic. The gentleman at check in was helpful, and the valet was also super as the hotel was completely full. I would recommend.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

I found absolutely no fault with the property or with it's friendly, accommodating staff!

We had a balcony overlooking the horseshoe falls, (room 407)absolutely breathtaking! And infinitely more reasonable than other hotels in near proximity. The balcony was an unexpected bonus, as my daughter and I would relax after a full day of touring with a glass of wine, while enjoying the cascade of colors with the illumination of the falls after dark!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

No microwave, no bathtub, dirty room (thank goodness we brought our own sheets just Incase) requested higher floor for room with better view. Did not get that. Check out lady was rude and we were over charged for our room (was not the correct price listed on booking) not to mention being charged to park at a hotel we have reservations at.

It was a place to sleep.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

It’s far ... seriously far from Clifton Hill. Not suitable for people with limited budget. A lot of better view and options with lower room rates near Clifton.

The staff only. They smile and helpful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

Long wait to check in. No info on we go. Ac did not work right. It doesn’t tell u temp in ur room. Worst is paying for parking. Just charge extra for the room and don’t tell me I’m paying for parking. Great value.

Clean. Smelled nice. Friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

The bar keeps odd hours (they weren’t open at 3:30 pm after registration handed us free drink coupons and told us to head over) but that’s probably the only complaint.

It’s gorgeous and super clean. We were upgraded to a high level room upon check-in at no cost and from the 30th I gotta say, the view is fantastic. It’s located off to the side by horseshoe falls, so if you want to see both falls really well then this isn’t your hotel. But it was perfect for us and the staff were all great. Really enjoyed Milestones restaurant, too.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

They added on an additional surprise $100 To our booking fee ... We booked through bookings.com to get a deal and instead ended up paying same rate anyways... We would have gone elsewhere. I understand they are worth the value but I felt mislead and false advertising

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Could of been a little less expensive.

Great views of the falls. Beautiful hotel. Room was great. Staff was excellent and professional. Hotel smelled soooooooooo good. Sightseeing information booth right in lobby manned by a human. Free bus passes!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Need a bench in the shower and magnifying mirror in the bathroom

Great view of horseshoe falls. Josephine the trip organizer was great and very helpful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

We really enjoyed our stay , i booked for two rooms with a falls view and we are very satiesfied especially we have our own balcony with a falls view so relaxing. We will definitely gonna stay here again soon.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Perhaps the hotel could add a laundry room. That's it.

There was a great view of Niagara Falls from our room. The staff were friendly and the hotel was clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

I thought the website said $22 for parking g, but it was $30 / night. Plus they added an amenities surcharge for 2 free drinks and other stuff I did not use but you cant opt out.

The view was facing the falls, outstanding!! Bus stop right outside. I never take buses, but the route hit all the sightseeing places and parking is a hassle. We were on the 31st floor, wondered Bout elevator waiting times, but plenty of elevators so never an issue

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

view from the room is not the same as shown in the hotel website. falls and the hotel angle is slightly different.

room and the hotel location and the front office staff are good.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

It was no good to have to pay for parking at the hotel you were staying at but when that translates to u.s. money it was not a lot.

The view is magnificent ! The beds were very comfortable, the room was very clean. There was a trolley that took you up the small hill or just about anywhere you wanted to go. When I realized we were staying in Canada I was a little upset but now we are very glad we did. Best experience you could ask for.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Elevators take forever! Both coming and going and the property didn’t seem that busy. 4 elevators, long wait time. It would appear that one or 2 may not have been working. Our room wasn’t that clean, coffee area counter hadn’t even been wiped off and floor in bathroom not very clean.

View of the falls

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

They asked for a credit card to keep on file, I told them not to charge it because I'd prefer to keep all my expenses on the debit, they kept charging my credit card anyway for room service, breakfast and some of the other fees.

It has the best view of the horseshoe waterfall and plentiful breakfast buffet.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Not super close to children friendly niagara activities like clifton hill (20 minute walk or so). Wifi was extremely patchy and did not give a consistent connection, I suspect they want you spend the additional money for the "upgraded wifi". The destination fee they charge you is ridiculous. They supply Nestle water in the room and say its worth $4.95 when you can get a case of 24 for $2, but wait! its included in your $12 daily destination fee. Parking is expensive and spots are limited especially when you are there for an event like we were. Not to mention the hassle I received trying to pay cash for my room. Told I couldn't do that but to just swipe a credit card and pay cash at check out, so that's what I did. I was locked out of my room because they said my credit card didn't go through. I checked my card online and there was a hold from the hotel on it, and it took 45 minutes to rectify it with front desk. Attempting to pay cash again to fix it, the worker did math on a scratch pad and came up with a total that was over WAY higher than what it should have been. In total he tried to charge me $1200 (including $300 cash deposit) for a $650 room plus the $30 per night parking, and when my husband asked to speak to a manager, the worker went to the back but no manager ever came out. He ended up figuring out the right math (maybe with a calculator and not guessimates on rates??) and I paid cash (debit) for my 3 nights stays. He still wanted a $300 cash deposit despite the fact that there was still a hold on my credit card. Ridiculous check in practices. I travel very often and majority of hotels have had no issue with taking cash for the stay and using a credit card for incidentals. And just to nitpick, the bathroom sliding door was not a great idea for a hotel. Its not sturdy and occasionally slid back open!

Beds were comfy, and rooms were clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Elevators were way too slow and could not accommodate the number of hotel guests. The express elevators to the high floors did not just service the high floors. We had dirty room service dishes sitting outside our door for 2 days. The food at this Milestones location was barely edible which is a same since it tends to be a good chain restaurant. Prices are very steep. Save you $$ and eat at McDonald's. The level of chemicals in the pool was unbearable. Your eyes sting as soon as you enter the pool area.

location and view of the falls was stellar

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Not very pleasant employees... they charge you for almost the air you breathe... Taxes 4 times, parking, WiFi... at the end, it is 50% up at least...

Nice location with an incredible view on the falls... nice breakfast too...

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

I was charged $30 for parking, the desk clerk did not tell me how much the parking was. I didn’t know about the parking fee, which they ended up reversing because they did not provide us with foam pillows (allergy) after being asked upon booking and at check in. Linens were also noticeably stained. The taxes and fees sneak up on you! Also the breakfast buffet isn’t great, and certainly not worth the $25 each!

The view was fantastic! If you want to actually go down to the Falls it’s quite far, we opted to drive down.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

The parking, there is not enough!

Great staff, very clean, great view, being on the edge of town made it quieter but still close enough to walk every where.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Long waits for elevator but that really can’t be helped.

The whole room was great! The bed was sooo comfy. I was very tempted to steal your pillows!!!! We had a balcony with a fabulous view of the Falls. Ate two nights at Milestones. Fabulous food and very gracious staff.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

A additional deposit of $100 was required that we were unaware of. They also charged $40 for one night of parking. To top it off the room had a hole in the wall & a leaking ceiling by the window. You could smell the mold all night making it hard to enjoy the room. We slept 7 hours and left due to health concerns. Im sure they are only discounting there rooms in need of work. I would never stay there again or a marriot again

Great location, great view.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Paper thin walls. Got woken up by children yelling at each other at 6:00 am when we wanted to sleep in!!! Parent(s) did nothing to keep them quiet.. waiting for elevators for 15 minutes or more. $30 charge to park on top of our room cost. Dumpsters lined up with garbage all around them at front entrance. Bar with view of falls closed at 11:00 and the other bar without the view opened later. Would have been nice if vice versa. Breakfast nugget very pricy!!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Not super family friendly for us. We booked a room for 2 adults and 2 children but they only comp the adults breakfast not the kids. Sounds minor but any other hotel like a hampton inn is 2x better when traveling with children. Parking is $30 extra a day also.

Great location. You are right on the falls and can view them from every floors elevator lobby if you didnt get a room on the falls side. Love the location!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

the comp bottled water tasted like sewage. I dont understand how bottled water can have a taste. it was undrinkable.

great, beautiful, clean and friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

The breakfast: I got the shock of my life when I was told when the bill arrived that the breakfast was $30 per person! What was offered was not worth $30, despite the location and nice variety of foods offered. I prefer to have a safe in the room, as opposed to the front desk. If that is not possible, then providing a locked drawer in the room would be useful. The information desk and the gift shop need some work. I accept that I visited during the quiet season, but as a guest, it was annoying to not be able to speak to someone about the attractions in the area. The gift shop was closed at 5 - which is not helpful for travellers who are staying in the hotel 24/7.

The view was stunning - coming out of the elevator and the view from the room - was stunning. The breakfast was plentiful: waffles, selection of fruits, eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, an omelet station. The room (2 queen sized beds) was comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small and so was the closet, but otherwise there were no issues with them.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Elevators were a bit slow at times. Didn't like the choice of meal for dinner at the main restaurant. Went to the KEG instead.

Clean room. Had both fridge and microwave to enable eating options for my family. Very relaxing view of the falls. Loved the sloped inset in the bathroom. Made it comfortable for me to bathe without sandals on my feet, as the water flowed away freely.

• King Room with Falls View

Receptionist were unorganized, annoyed, not helpfull at all etc. :( Parking fee 39 cad for night is kinda robery in off season time.

View from the window is just amazing Kind bed was super comfy Check-out at 12 is cool feature because you can’t stop watching the falls :)

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

There was a children’s hockey tournament happening and we had a lot of families on our floor. The children were loud and were playing hockey in the hallway outside our door. The elevators were always packed and slow. I took the stairs several times instead of waiting.

The hotel was attractive and clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

We paid extra to get the falls view and SO WORTH IT! Its an absolutely gorgeous view! Our special request to be on a high floor was also granted, which is always subject to availability, and that made the view even more breath taking.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

It’s a little bit further to walk to the falls than some of the other big hotels, although this wasn’t a problem for us.

Amazing views over the falls (we were on floor 25). Huge comfortable rooms and a great shower. Also there’s a Starbucks in the lobby.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

One coffee cup in the box (for tea) - just an over sight - but still needs to be checked by maid service.

The TV mounted on the board (to baffle noise for next door) is brilliant!! Spotless room and all amenities were found excellent.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

1- The bathroom door would not close and slid to fully open at all times. 2 - our room was not cleaned and we called down 3 times to have the room cleaned. 3 - we did not get new towels between nights. 4 - there was a random stain in the middle of the blanket on the bed. 5 - the table was dirty. 6 - the elevator wait times were insane at all times of the day. 7 - I spoke to the front desk about the room when I was checking out and I was told that they would make a note.... (not helpful) 8 - based on all of the points above the room was ridiculously over priced. It was over priced to start with but add the inexcusable service it was over the top. We paid over $700 for 2 nights in a standard room. Marriot, I am really disappointed.

The beds were comfortable. The location was perfect for us, right across the street from the venue we ere attending. The buffet was incredible, delicious and fresh foods.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

Parking is seriously expensive even after you pay a tidy sum for the room. I think that's very unfair.

Certainly a breath taking view of the falls. Excellent location, staff and over all experience. Parking at $30 a day was outrageous though.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

I would like to have more select on coffee,unfortunately l'm not a Starbucks fan.

The room was spacey and the beds comfortable. The pillows were extremely fluffy. The view was breathtaking. We had breakfast at the hotel and again the view was fantastic again. The selections on the buffet were fine and the build your own omelet station was a nice touch. The staff was friendly and informative. We had a great stay.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

The extra charges i had to pay after my payment online when booking said 258 n got charged on my card as 340 i guss

Had a beautiful veiw n the beds really comfy n staff was great ...love the location

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Booking.com got my name on reservation wrong in which I did not understand why. It took the front desk staff extra time to verify my booking. Slippery is only available upon request. The light inside the room is really dim

The view is great. Short queue for check-in and check-out. Attractive offers for using the coupons given

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The room service was horrible. My child vomited but couldn't get the linens changed for almost 6 hrs. No complementary drinking bottles were made available. The bathroom door was broken. Nobody comes to pick up garbage from rooms.

The location was good. The room size was good.

$30 overnight parking fee - cheap

View of the Falls; excellent taxi service to the Casino; loved the room (except for the wooden bathroom door); excellent buffet breakfast; good location for the concert

• King Room with Falls View

I did not like that they did not mention the service fee that included WiFi and cleaning service in the beginning of you trip. I was very disappointed at this.

The waterfall view from our room it was awesome.

• King Room with Falls View

Had a king room with Fallsview. Shower's hot water wasn't working properly. Every time it was turned on, it made loud noises. Breakfast buffet wasn't that good. Pancakes were cold. Fruit wasn't that good. I would give 6 out of 10 for breakfast. Overall room was nice and comfortable.

Very Clean and friendly environment

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

The bathroom door needs to be changed. The door doesn't lock. It's like a sliding door, weird.

The room was big and everything was clean. The view was amazing. I would definitely come back to stay here again.

• King Room with Falls View

No shop on site and quite a walk so get room supplies if needed.

The falls view room have the most amazing views and definately worth the money fantastic location.

• King Room with Falls View

There was a dance competition that weekend so the hotel was very busy. The pool was really crowded.

We were visiting Niagara for my husbands birthday and the very kind man at check in upgraded us to a junior suite with views of the falls. This totally made our stay. We loved it.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Bathroom door was hard to keep closed, a problem when travelling with children and extended family. Parking was expensive, and all the extra fees added too much when no breakfast was included.

The rooms were comfortable, beds excellent. View was a constant pleasure.

• King Room with Falls View

Got a knock on our door twice by cleaners an hour before checkout which wasn’t ideal.

View was great. Loved the New decor in rooms and everything was so comfy and clean!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Lighting is a little too dim. Food was cold and took too long to come in.

Lighting is a little too dim. Food was cold and took too long to come in.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

I was super grossed out that they do not line their garbage bins with bags in the rooms. And it was very clear that the garbage bins are not cleaned in between guests. We had other people’s garbage scum in all of our bins.

The beds in the hotel room were dreamy comfortable. Had a great sleep! The the fallsview was beautiful!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

We stayed after booking on the "booking.com" Web site. It always sprites me that a listing of under $200/night ends up being almost $300/night once the taxes,parking and extra fees are added.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The room wasn't cleaned properly in 2 places I noticed, kinda hidden from normal eyesight, but the cover for coffee wasn't clean, and the drawer between the beds at the top had an interesting spill (if u know what I mean)...I didn't like the disciplinary actions taken on people who park inappropriately, when there is overflow parking available...tickets should be issued to people who can't park in a parking spot.

I liked the swimming pool, big TV was nice, beds were very comfy, the hotel staff member Jesse was very helpful from start to finish, the washroom in the lobby was always clean at any time of the day.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

The staff including the supervisor were horrible. Gave us wrong information and the supervisor was condescending and not willing to compensate us for the inconvenience. Customer service was very poor! I will never go back there and will tell all my friends and co workers about it.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Breakfast was not included and a bit overpriced. Only 2 of the 4 elevators serve the upper floors and we had to wait a bit for elevators to come. No microwave in the room.

Clean, comfortable room. Professional front desk staff, easy check in and out. Parking onsite. Room had a beautiful falls view. Room service were very friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

There's not enough working elevators, you couldn't even get on every time you wanted an elevator cause it was always full. There's no fridge or microwave.

That it was close to the falls. Staff was friendly.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Questions regarding breakfast deal said breakfast included but when I got there they guy said no please let me know I know it said it is incl when I booked??????

So the problem is that when I booked the ad said breakfast was included only to find out when I checked in the guy said did not have breakfast included please let me know if this is true because I know when I booked it said breakfast included in this deal?????

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I found it expensive, and I was unaware of the $30 per day parking charge. As well, tony Roma's was recommended to us, and for 3 meals( as mine was sent back) we paid about $180, which was double what we wanted to spend.

The pool was really nice, however the hot tub was always full with kids, not monitored at all.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Um there were a lot of extra charges. It's a Niagara Falls thing though. Tourism fees that are included for the Wego system and beer tasting which we didn't do.

It is beautiful and very clean. The staff was very professional and friendly.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Couldn't enjoy the pool area because it was always full of loud kids breaking the hotel rule that prohibits horsing around. A staff member should be present to preserve some peace AND some hours should be reserved for adults who actually want to swim.

Modern, spacious and bright rooms. The spectacular view makes even your downtime entertaining.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Wifi wasn’t free in the rooms when wifi is free everywhere else, stores, coffee shops, grocery stores, etc. And it was way too expensive. Also the in room service was also too expensive. And the parking was expensive, $30 a day when you’re already spending enough on the hotel room with no wifi connection unless you pay.

The room was spacious. Honestly, the only employee who was the most genuinely friendly was housekeeping. She connected with my daughter and every morning wished us a good day. The employee at the concierge didn’t even crack a smile the two times I walked past and looked and smiled at her. The receptionist who checked us in was distracted, pleasant but not engaging.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Power went out just as we were getting ready to leave but was out all over the block. During this time, elevator service was slow but at least they were working. Staff worked well to communicate.

Amazing view from our room of the falls. Bus stopped outside hotel to take us around town. Breakfast was excellent.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

The room had no slippers. Not a big thing but I did not pack mine as I imagined I will be provided with them.

Great location overall and the Room with a view on the top floor was exactly what it promised - an amazing view of the falls and more. The beds were very comfortable. The room was decent size for two. Check in process was quick. The hotel staff do acknowledge the special requests and fulfill them. I will stay here again. Their At Your Service is prompt and attentive.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Upon arrival we were treated with a smile, all of our questions were answered. He upgraded our room for us at no additional charge, when we told him we were on our honeymoon he even gave us a room with a great big tub for us as well. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The room with "City View" was actually a view from the hotel's back, the parking lot. I was expecting to see the Falls. So, a bit disappointing...

Everything else was good though. Very spacious bedroom.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Bar staff. Ignorant and attitude.

All the staff were helpful and friendly except the bar staff who either didn’t want to be there or had attitude when asked for something. We appreciate it is the winter but all customers paying to stay should have the same experience.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I didn't have a choice to pay for the destination fee. I didn't want to use the wego or want the wine or beer tasting but I didn't have a choice and had to pay the fee. Then they call everything complimentary when really it wasn't.

The rooms were comfortable

• Junior Presidential Suite

Did not receive the room I booked. I booked a room with a king size bed and a fireplace but received a room with 2 queens and no fireplace. When questioned, the check-in desk offered me a lesser room.

Room with a view was spectacular.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Checked into a « DIRTY » room, garbage/food under the bed, stickers on the wall, finger prints on the shower door, the bathroom door needs a fresh coat of paint to hide the damage (oily hand prints, scuffs & dents), the bedding had burn holes, tv remotes that don’t work and when replaced still didn’t work. Walked out of the room to 3 housekeepers in the hallway who didn’t even greet us while they were rudely talking about a colleague and complaining about guests. Was suppose to get water, a fridge & robes in the room with my booking, I had to request the items and still never received the water. When I advised staff of my concerns, I felt like I was a bother to them for reporting my concerns & nothing was done to turn my stay around. Add on kids knocking on guest room doors at 7am (Sunday morning) because parents thought it was funny to hear them bang on door screaming momma and not let them in... overall I am not satisfied, Needless to say Marriott has lost my trust and I won’t be staying with them again.

The location!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

It was crazy expensive. $800 for 2 nights with a dinner charged to the room. $80 for room service breakfast and the potatoes were raw. There was 4 additional charges added to the bill that were not supposed to be there also but they were removed

The view and the jacuzzi

• King Room with Falls View

I didnt like that I was not aware of the deposit that was requested. There was a security $100 a night deposit fee (refundable) that needed to be made.

The front desk attendant was amazing....gave us an upgrade!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View - High Floor

Breakfast not really what you get in other high rated hotels. Gym is small and can be packed. Its a bit overrated.

I got the penthouse room and the view was stunning. The man at reception desk was super friendly.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Falls View

Stocked fridge. Water was 5$ a bottle. A single case is 2$ and that’s for 24 bottles. I understand your trying to make money but that’s ridiculous.

Bed was very comfortable.

• King Room with Falls View

The fire alarm!!! No direction from hotel except that the elevators were being shut down. Watching fire trucks pull up and nothing indicating on what to do. Was very unsettling. Difficult time falling back to sleep. And no compensation (not even a coffee) 😔

Modern decor, comfortable beds, layout of coffee station with fridge and of course the view!!